SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

what up SoS, 3 waypoints in yo crib!

Jedah’s summarized this perfectly;

JQ: Good NA coverage, Avg Oceanic Presence, Avg EU presence
SoS: Great NA coverage, Avg Oceanic Presence, Little EU presence.

What you are seeing is a free 2 hour cap by JQ guilds like FOO, DC and EMP being able to fully upg forts and hold them for next 5 hours (after 1am GMT+8). Given you’ve held them now for 7 hours, gj, but free cap t3, SoS needs Euros!

What about SEA that’s not really the same primetime as Oceanic and we definitely have Great SEA coverage anchored by FOO and DC

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Stop with the 2 versus 1 stuff folks, we are better than that. We have done it ourselves for tactical and strategic reasons at times and I am sure we will do it again. Its all part of the WvWvW puzzle. Its all fair game as long as no one is exploiting or being offensive in chat as far as I think anyway.

SBI saw their chance and took it, so did SoS, it happens. Move on and roll on.

Don’t respond to the folks bleating on about pvdoor etc and other such excuses, its just the way it is. WvWvW is 24×7. SoS have apparently had 12 weeks winning streak to sort out any minor coverage hole they might have, I am sure they are working hard to plug it now. There is no nightcapping in WvW, just lack of coverage on the other side.

Really Anet should have just made one set of servers for everyone to play on. The NA and EU split was silly given how WvW works but I guess there were commerical reasons for doing it that way and WvW is unfortunately not seen as a major component of GW2 by them it seems.

If its red its dead for me, well I try to kill it anyway. Hopeing for some good fights this week, Good luck to all but most luck to JQ

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

SoS does talk an extreme amount of smack after losing by 70kish points last week.

What other server tells the other they shouldn’t be in T1 after just losing to them…(and only on 2.5 days out of a 7 day struggle.)

You’re sure not the SoS you used to be before the bandwagon.

On a side note the real wvw struggle between the oldest GW2 enemies JQ/SBI is coming to an end this week after a long and bloody struggle. Good fights SBI, good luck in T2. I shall stab you more when you return.

Mance

Everybody talks smack to each other. Its a game. Even you talked smack just now. We provoke and get provoked in this thread. I just take it as a joke and enjoy some people showing off their server achievement.

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

SoS does talk an extreme amount of smack after losing by 70kish points last week.

What other server tells the other they shouldn’t be in T1 after just losing to them…(and only on 2.5 days out of a 7 day struggle.)

On a side note the real wvw struggle between the oldest GW2 enemies JQ/SBI is coming to an end this week after a long and bloody struggle. Good fights SBI, good luck in T2. I shall stab you more when you return.

Mance

Aren’t you talking smack just now? Its funny though, I’m not sure why JQ gets so worked up on these forums every week, shouldn’t losing to SoS be second nature to you guys now? It’s not like there’s a tug-o-war of scores with the leading position, SoS is just outrunning you guys more and more each day, and it’s been happening for the past month.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: profgast.7816

profgast.7816

Except last week, where we beat you by 70k points, amirite? You’re either delusional, or just jumped on the SoS bandwagon.

Props are well deserved to JQ for their win last week. However, when analyzing data, you tend to plot a large amount of sample numbers in order to detect trends. When a datum suddenly pops up counter to the trend, you do one of two things: You either throw it out as an outlier, or you assume that you have insufficient data to draw a conclusion.

I’m gonna be generous, call it the latter and then log in to do some WvW.

See you all on the battlefield

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

Mance

Aren’t you talking smack just now? Its funny though, I’m not sure why JQ gets so worked up on these forums every week, shouldn’t losing to SoS be second nature to you guys now? It’s not like there’s a tug-o-war of scores with the leading position, SoS is just outrunning you guys more and more each day, and it’s been happening for the past month.

Except last week, where we beat you by 70k points, amirite? You’re either delusional, or just jumped on the SoS bandwagon.

You’d be foolish to not attribute that loss to the festive events going on in the world. Suppose you don’t, why the lack of awesome this week? Why the business as usual? Why has SoS won every week but last week since reaching Tier 1. Delusion is not recognizing the pattern that has emerged in Tier 1 now; JQ stays a step behind SoS.

Oh yeah btw, SoS since 3 day headstart.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Stop with the 2 versus 1 stuff folks, we are better than that. We have done it ourselves for tactical and strategic reasons at times and I am sure we will do it again. Its all part of the WvWvW puzzle. Its all fair game as long as no one is exploiting or being offensive in chat as far as I think anyway.

SBI saw their chance and took it, so did SoS, it happens. Move on and roll on.

Don’t respond to the folks bleating on about pvdoor etc and other such excuses, its just the way it is. WvWvW is 24×7. SoS have apparently had 12 weeks winning streak to sort out any minor coverage hole they might have, I am sure they are working hard to plug it now. There is no nightcapping in WvW, just lack of coverage on the other side.

Really Anet should have just made one set of servers for everyone to play on. The NA and EU split was silly given how WvW works but I guess there were commerical reasons for doing it that way and WvW is unfortunately not seen as a major component of GW2 by them it seems.

If its red its dead for me, well I try to kill it anyway. Hopeing for some good fights this week, Good luck to all but most luck to JQ

I can’t agree with this more.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

I would like a score update someone, 2v1 happens stop whining

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Jade Quarry, please stop complaining about the dumbest things ever. Please stop spreading your kitten about our win by 70k points last week. It was one week, we got congratulated, grow up and stop rubbing it in other people’s face. We earned the win and other servers realized it, stop being a prick.

I don’t want JQ to be represented that way and while I certainly do not speak for other people, I’m sure the majority of JQ wouldn’t want to be represented that way either.

Keep up the fights everyone, and ignore the JQ forum trolls.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

The 2v1 “theory” as I will call it, happens often. But I do not think it is ever planned. The best example is in EB ever server has a bad day in EB because the other 2 servers see the pushes and they push as one. Although it happens I don’t think it is ever planned or made official in anyway.

Keep up the great fights!!!

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Sea of Sorrows does not discriminate based on color or creed.

This was done at 3:51 AM EST — that’s not really what I would consider an achievement … it’s nightcapping

What this night capping you speak of? It happen at 2:51 PM. LOLZ

no that was am. I was there

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

BG has been in T1 before and bombed out within a couple weeks… nothing will be different.

We will be back next week and better prepared

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

As I agreed to the code of conduct instructions, I will of course be reporting all defamatory or troll posts,regardless of the server the poster originates from.

good luck .

It is a shame that these threads get closed or people get infracted or banned but such is life. Please contact guild leaders when you feel individuals exploit, AND send the details into support as directed in CoC.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

(edited by elkirin.8534)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kurthos.2354

Kurthos.2354

Jade Quarry, please stop complaining about the dumbest things ever. Please stop spreading your kitten about our win by 70k points last week. It was one week, we got congratulated, grow up and stop rubbing it in other people’s face. We earned the win and other servers realized it, stop being a prick.

I don’t want JQ to be represented that way and while I certainly do not speak for other people, I’m sure the majority of JQ wouldn’t want to be represented that way either.

I wouldn’t call it QQing when we bust our kitten to get triple waypoints in SoS and they just exploit into the lords room. More of just frustration at the massive amount of foul play this match-up. Pardon me though, continue with your sweeping generalizations.

There is a difference between not putting up orange swords while placing two superior rams at inner/outer and exploiting into a keep.

(edited by Kurthos.2354)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

I wouldn’t call it QQing when we bust our kitten to get triple waypoints in SoS and they just exploit into the lords room. More of just frustration at the massive amount of foul play this match-up. Pardon me though, continue with your sweeping generalizations.

SoS gets exploited on all the time. The difference? We don’t complain and whine about it so much (well except for the fact that Wild Bill never seems to get banned for it). It’s just a fact of life and happens to us so often it’s hard to really get angry about it. Just hope Anet fixes a lot of this bs come the ‘wvw’ patch.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: zazu.2836

zazu.2836

Coming from a guild who uses a cheap tactic of ressing mesmers through a water gate, considering JQ out of anyone as a server doesn’t need cheap tactics to capture a keep.

~Zazu Mizo~
Strike Force [SF] – Stormbluff Isle

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

elkirin.8534

IMHO, I would hope even the well known “clown noise” thief is given a second chance, he did receive punishment/acknowledgement and he may well have been doing less damage to the game than the forum abusers. Many other self admitted exploiters remain in the game and second chances are not such a bad thing sometimes.

I would guess a majority of each server are decent people. Benefit of the doubt not knee jerk abuse would be best.

IMHO, Scores, friendly banter and things that help the game should be in this thread.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: FourTwenty.4268

FourTwenty.4268

is there video? are there screenshots?

i’ve played enough mmo pvp to know that anyone who loses instantly throws up the ‘they exploited’ excuse.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

JQ is definitely fighting hard today.. A whole lot different than yesterday for sure. Good luck to everyone!

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

We don’t complain and whine about it so much (well except for the fact that Wild Bill never seems to get banned for it).

I find this quite discouraging. The fact he openly admits it, constantly does it but Anet does nothing. He’s not even trying to hide the fact he does it, he’s quite proud of it.

Anet, you are good at censoring forum posts how about monitoring your game?

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Kurthos.2354

Kurthos.2354

There is a difference between not putting up orange swords while placing two superior rams at inner/outer and exploiting into a keep.

See previous post. Even if they HAD a mesmer to port them into outer, the second they touched the gate the waypoint would have gone contested. This didn’t happen. The flip was under a minute. That my good sir, is exploitation.

Bay was contested, we even killed JQ players when we were hitting the inner.

I’ll not respond to this again.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: ISteveI.9732

ISteveI.9732

Any screenshot would be nice regarding exploit and please report to relevant party.
Everyone here is against exploit but at least provide some evidence to support your statement.

Cant figure out how people had done it doesn’t mean he exploit. It just mean they outsmart you.

Again…. please show some screenshot or video of exploit before pointing finger

Sea of Sorrows
Q Xoxo – Elementalist | Styls – Warrior | Stylic – Theif | Stylc – Mesmer

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: BioHaZarD.7904

BioHaZarD.7904

got to love drama lol

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

i’ve played enough mmo pvp to know that anyone who loses instantly throws up the ‘they exploited’ excuse.

We have multiple people running fraps at any given time, I’ll check with guild and get an upload if I can. I understand your skepticism, I read the same things on forums every day, but I have never in my experience on JQ seen so much exploit utilization in a T1 match-up. To further what I was saying, we had a waypoint on that keep, and have kept this waypoint all day long. I watched the swords show up in the lords room and the waypoint never contested. Take from that what you will.

Something is not right. You see orange swords in lords room and the waypoint is up? Why dont you just teleport in and save it? Something bout your story just does not add up.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Cryptik.7298

Cryptik.7298

We have multiple people running fraps at any given time, I’ll check with guild and get an upload if I can. I understand your skepticism, I read the same things on forums every day, but I have never in my experience on JQ seen so much exploit utilization in a T1 match-up. To further what I was saying, we had a waypoint on that keep, and have kept this waypoint all day long. I watched the swords show up in the lords room and the waypoint never contested. Take from that what you will.

Something is not right. You see orange swords in lords room and the waypoint is up? Why dont you just teleport in and save it? Something bout your story just does not add up.

You clearly did not read the posting. Under a minute.

SlevenTen
[NS] – DragonBrand
Night Shîft Guild Leader

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Coming from a guild who uses a cheap tactic of ressing mesmers through a water gate, considering JQ out of anyone as a server doesn’t need cheap tactics to capture a keep.

What? I’m from FIRE which is now reformed to GODS. Are you really accusing FIRE / GODS of using exploit tactics?

Nice try sir.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

Last week I was pretty irritated at some of the posts trivializing our victory by suggesting it was only possible because of holiday absences, etc. To be fair there were also many honorable congratulations messages as well.

This weekend, SOS responded with an absolute vengeance, and showed that their objections were probably accurate. I commend SOS on an incredibly dominant weekend. For some reason my own server felt in much more disarray this weekend, whereas last weekend it felt like we were running like a well-oiled machine. Either way, your colossal force on the battlefield reminded me just how far we have to go on our undying efforts to dethrone you from number one.

I love Jade Quarry, and I’ve been there since beta, and never switched servers once. There’s no community I’d rather be a part of and no place else I’d rather be. I’m proud of the fact that JQ has been in T1 longer than any other server out there. But I also give proper respect to SOS who has been highly dominant since arrival in T1. They had a hiccup last week, and responded to that hiccup with crushing, crushing force.

I hope we catch you in the days to come. And I promise we will never quit fighting for your place at the top. /salute.

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

DeadlyRush.1620

Then get a faster computer if you load that long. LOLZ. jk

In seriousness all jokes aside. Just get a video up. There is no way it could not been contested. If it was then report. My advise is leaving scouts. Maybe you guys were careless not seeing the map when it was contested. Being tired can sometimes play tricks on your mind.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

elkirin.8534

JQ may have a pattern of play that in fact wins them this or many other weeks. I congratulate them on their play and will continue to fight. SBI has also shown they are not done yet, good work!

I will also continue to report all accusation, defamatory and troll posts regardless of the server of origin of those abusing forums, as directed when i signed the code of conduct.

I am heartily sick of those who can not contain themselves. good luck all.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Then get a faster computer if you load that long. LOLZ. jk

In seriousness all jokes aside. Just get a video up. There is no way it could not been contested. If it was then report. My advise is leaving scouts. Maybe you guys were careless not seeing the map when it was contested. Being tired can sometimes play tricks on your mind.

Agreed. Either post a video or picture of the exploit or be the BIGGER PERSON and kick their kitten anyway. Arguing and mud slinging over something like this is getting a bit out of hand.

Also I have to say this week has been a blast so far, Has to be one of the best weeks in months (maybe since blackgate first jumped up here) with some awesome pretty large fights on JQ BL. Good luck to every server this week as we head into the coverage days

Also can we get a score update?

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

BG has been in T1 before and bombed out within a couple weeks… nothing will be different.

Can’t wait to prove you wrong… Hope SBI enjoys T2 next week! SoR has lost quite a bit of players after we decimated them for a month and a half. My guild and I are excited to be playing in T1 on the next reset and having a more challenging competition

I’m thinking BG will do nicely this time around. They may have learned from their mistakes, and lost the kitteny bandwagoners. I’m excited to see the scores and fast paced slam fest they bring to T-1. There are still things BG specialized in that NEITHER of the T-1 servers currently use, so it will catch them off guard.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Leo Paul.1659

Leo Paul.1659

I’m calling it now.. SOS and BG will double team JQ. So will JQ and SOS against BG. And of course, SOS will get steamrolled by the combined forces of JQ and BG. But we will all have fun while doing it, won’t we?

Queen Of The Moors (Blackgate)
Deaths Fear [Fear] / The Hardcore Caravan [HC]
Forum Warrior: Black Belt in Ninja Edits

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

elkirin.8534

New things are good. IMHO, The game is enjoyable because it contains unpredictable human elements.

IMHO, any 3 of the top 6-7 ( by ranking ) teams would make a good match and probably many others to be honest.

good luck and bring on the fun!

I play at a time when my server’s numbers are very low and it is fun but exhausting.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Merendel.7128

Merendel.7128

I’m calling it now.. SOS and BG will double team JQ. So will JQ and SOS against BG. And of course, SOS will get steamrolled by the combined forces of JQ and BG. But we will all have fun while doing it, won’t we?

So in effect you expect BG to roll in and tripple team everybody including themselves? Madness I say madness. :p

dispite all the cries though double teaming does not happen that much unless a server really pisses the other two off. Most of the time its more two zergs crash into each other somewhere and the third zerg decides to go for low hanging fruit instead of the lag fest. Whichever side loses more when that happens is of course the victim of double teaming at least according to the forums :p

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Just to let you guys know..
North Camp in SBI borderlands is completely unguarded now….

<<…
What i be tellin the truths
>
>

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Score update finally =PPP

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: wondo.2870

wondo.2870

Conspiracy!
SBI 1v2’d both JQ and SoS on JQ borderlands tonight!

reverse 2v1? Can it be true! we’re going out kicking!

SAB is LOVE, SAB is LIFE #OccupySAB2014

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

<<…
>
>

Jesus Christ riding on the back of Godzilla with an army of Ewoks couldn’t have taken that SBI North supply camp tonight. Good Job MORD.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

That was a lot of fun at the north camp… until it got completely silent.

Hats off to the JQ that slipped out of my field of view. I just couldn’t get the cows to you in time. But getting it back with yaks was beautiful as well =D

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Current score update.

Attachments:

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Hmmmmm,

Awesome Fights Friday and Saturday, props to SoS and SBI for the effort and tactics,
logged on Sunday and was incredibly disappointed…..

Is there an SoS/SBI alliance? I know it wouldnt be 100% but i was VERY disturbed to come to several points (especially supply camps) where both SoS AND SBI where set up with siege, all though not attacking each other, simply waiting for JQ. And by set up with siege I mean SoS and SBI set up with Ballistas and Arrow Carts just a few feet from each other.

Instances of this happened multiple times on JQ, EB, and SBI, and though I didnt play on SoS today, I was told it happened there too.

There were also instances of SoS coming to defend an SBI owned tower and then leaving as soon as JQ’s force was wiped.

I’m not a conspiracy theorist, but there seemed to be a LOT of cross-server coordination today and it really killed a promising night of WvW.

I would love to hear what some SoS or SBI kid’s think about this and would HOPE that the large guilds on SoS and SBI are willing to take a stand against it. If you’re really T1 material, you dont need to team up to take us out

Haha this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read in a WvW thread.

Reminds me of 2 weeks ago when maybe 15 SBI were attacking the SE JQ owned tower in EB, we had the wall at a little below half, then a 30 – 40 man (culling ftw) zerg wiped us and left immediately.

The latter parts of your post make it seem like this is the first time it’s ever happened, lol.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

what up SoS, 3 waypoints in yo crib!

Gem sales must be great there. That’s a lot of commander icons.

What do you mean? Commander tags are only 100g.

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: kidbs.8920

kidbs.8920

Let’s end all 2 v 1 accusations once and for all with fun and easy maths

ok…. it’s too hard for me

Here are the variables
SOS attack SBI, JQ or Both
JQ attack SBI, SOS or Both
SBI attack SOS, JQ or Both
x 4 different maps
x 604,800 seconds in a week which you noticed a 2v1 situation at a single point in time.

Someone work out the probably of a 2v1 situation at any second, it’s pretty big I think.

anyways, given that you are not online 24/7 and on all 4 maps a the same time, you are only judging what is happening at a single point in time.

Therefore, no

I don’t think you get it. We literally saw both servers working together to kill JQ players. I don’t care if you or most of your server have not seen something like this happen because it’s happening. I have been one of the players on JQ that have denied any double teaming up until Sunday (yesterday) when I saw it happen with my own eyes. Say what you guys want, it happened in EB last night for sure.

In the end I don’t believe it’s worth anyone crying over this. I responded to make sure the point is clear that these things have happened but it doesn’t mean the server as a whole condones it or even truly organized it. This might be a small few that do it. Who really knows? It would just be nice to be confident that there truly isn’t any alliance between any server no matter what scale.

On topic: From my perspective, it feels like the hornets nest was beaten like a pinata and SoS is out for blood. I’ll be interested to see how the week plays out. Good fights everyone.

This happens to every server at some point. I’ve seen days where both JQ and SoS have literally stood together in front of the SBI spawn in EB with siege weapons while completely ignoring each other.

It’s possible that some guilds may be working together cross-server but I doubt it.

SoR – Nethernoz (Necro), Zealot of Pain (Guardian), William The Butcher (Ranger)

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Props are well deserved to JQ for their win last week. However, when analyzing data, you tend to plot a large amount of sample numbers in order to detect trends. When a datum suddenly pops up counter to the trend, you do one of two things: You either throw it out as an outlier, or you assume that you have insufficient data to draw a conclusion.

I’m gonna be generous, call it the latter and then log in to do some WvW.

See you all on the battlefield

I think it is a hell of a lot more of we just want to go out and have fun. In the meantime up our score if we can.

Your charts and datums all mean about, well, null. Good job though!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Wotah.2975

<<…
>
>

We almost had it a few times. Dang you and your treb, and those dang cows!!

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

We almost had it a few times. Dang you and your treb, and those dang cows!!

Oh so it was you guys standing around below.

I was just completing a WvW tutorial for my server’s WvW beginners and saw you guys standing around below the treb.

Thought you guys were doing a WvW tutorial too but ventured too far into our N camp. Sorry we had to kill you.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Wotah.2975

Lol. Good luck with that.

Yeah our five went for a good fight several times there. Sometimes we got it sometimes not. Always being hit by the treb. We got it down some though.

Good luck teaching your new crew how to press 2, wait, and press 2 again. Switch to cow, press 2, etc. That’s going to go far for your crew.

Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Star.2037

Star.2037

Human nature is rather interesting. Last week, SoS players were complaining that they were losing because it was a holiday, because you know, it wasn’t a holiday for SBI or JQ apparently. This week, SoS is all over the forums bragging and telling SBI and JQ to leave tier 1 and give up, because apparently everyone on SBI and JQ are quitters and should just quit. You’re right, SoS players gel well together as a server of stuck up “holier than thou” players. SBI seems a much friendlier community, and well, obviously I know about JQ’s community since I’m on the server and aside from a handful of bad eggs, community is overall friendly.

For everyone else, enough with the 2v1 accusations.

In before “Someone from JQ started the accusations”. I am aware of this, and I don’t agree with it, but SoS posters could of been more mature and just ignored that post instead of going on how SBI and JQ should just quit. Flex those E-muscles SoS. Stretch out that kitten.

there are always people who exhibit “bad behavior” including on your server. perhaps followg your own “advice” is the best advice LoL

as for your thoughts on SoS… my response is this statement.

I just want to tell everyone that Sea of Sorrows no longer feels like a server anymore, it feels like one unified guild with many sub-guilds branching off it thanks to everyone who have made this possible with such effective communication between guilds.

we are a great community and I am glad I am a part of it.

@ Covergirl … your Jesus riding on Godzilla statement made me LoL at work!

Stàr ^..^
Fist of the Empire

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

Conspiracy!
SBI 1v2’d both JQ and SoS on JQ borderlands tonight!

reverse 2v1? Can it be true! we’re going out kicking!

They should’ve brought more guilds.

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

SoS vs JQ vs SBI 1/4/13

in WvW

Posted by: hex.3218

hex.3218

2 v 1 is a lame argument.

I am from JQ and have been there the whole time.

I see people in /team and /map saying that server A and server B are teaming up. I have yet to see any evidence of this, but I see a lot of people supporting this idiotic notion, even when presented with the facts.

The time over in EB mentioned, SBI was NOT helping SoS. That’s just plain stupid. I saw people saying it in chat. I asked those folks to think clearly for a moment. What player ever, EVER looks at a score and says “You know, I want to help the OTHER server take 1st!” let alone an entire organized server folding under to help another server reach number 1.

No one on JQ has ever suggested we tank to make SoS number 1. Why the hell would SBI? They’re even more bloodthirsty than we are! I doubt any server shoots for number 2. Sure, you have to pass number 2 to get to number 1, but don’t we all HATE second place? Don’t we all want number 1?

What I’m saying is players from every server claim some other server is the ‘lapdog’ of the winner, while they themselves are the hard knocks win at all costs and never team up server. isn’t it time we all admit that NO ONE PLAYS WORLD VERSUS WORLD TO HELP THE OTHER GUY EVER. Hell, most times we can barely team up and agree WITHIN OUR OWN SERVERS! No way two servers could ever control their own random pugs well enough to team up.

That and red is red. When SoS sees SBI and JQ in the same area, the targeting system in the game will NEVER let one side off the hook. If AoEs go down, all enemies get hit. When you cycle next target, it could be either side, so to stop and say “Oh wait, don’t hit that SBI guy, right!” in the middle of a heated battle is impossible.

Alligators don’t team up. Neither do servers. What the closed minded people who shout 2 v1 are seeing is called serendipity. Situations arise in which all three side end up trying to achieve something, and usually only ONE side gets pounded. Looks like teamwork, but it’s just bad luck.

“We won’t attack you if you don’t attack us!” Never happens.

“Don’t attack SBI, focus on JQ.” happens. When both teams decide we’re weak and decide to focus on us, that OUR FAULT for being weak or showing weakness. We would do the EXACT SAME to either of them and we will again and again.

The only way to eliminate the illusion of 2 v 1 is to make it a 1 v 1 match up.

There is no 2 v1. There is only an angry point of view seeing the world as against them.

So, to my fellow JQ posters claiming a 2 v1:

I don’t care about your screen shots, your stories, your videos, none of it. 2 v 1 is you perceptual bias, NOT an actual occurrence. Falling back on this old tired excuse makes you (and by associating all of JQ) look like crybaby spoiled brats who can’t handle their own. Just, just, just stop. STOP. For the love of GOD. STOP.

Get off your butt, get out there and fight back. The first step to defeat is an excuse to be defeated. Get your head up and fight back.

Sorry good people of forum land, I’m just tired of reading lame excuses. I’ll be going back now. Bye.

Calm Little Buddy
JQQ