TC vs. CD vs. FA

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Derv The Monkinator.4915

Derv The Monkinator.4915

GODS does not zerg bro. We run in multiple squads of 10-15, so yeah. Get your facts straight.

And on the portal thing: we portal bombed your mindless zerg ourside of our garrison like 6 times in the same fashion and had 0 casualties each time. Clearly you have not figured portaling out.

I laugh at this. Your guild has a huge zerg. You field easily the most players in one place on your server. To deny this is comical.

Zerging would imply that we use all of our force in one place. The reason people join GODS is because we have many small groups that can work together to kill 1 bigger group, and still split off to fight in multiple parts of the map. Unlike TC that just ZERGS one part of the map at a time.

Zerging = 1 group running head first at something
GODS uses multiple groups to run, after squad leader’s collaboration, at many things, so we don’t zerg.

Derv The Monkinator – Fort Aspenwood
[GODS] Guild Leader

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

GODS does not zerg bro. We run in multiple squads of 10-15, so yeah. Get your facts straight.

And on the portal thing: we portal bombed your mindless zerg ourside of our garrison like 6 times in the same fashion and had 0 casualties each time. Clearly you have not figured portaling out.

I laugh at this. Your guild has a huge zerg. You field easily the most players in one place on your server. To deny this is comical.

The only time you’re going to find the entirety of GODS in any one place in a map, is when some hardcore defense is needed at specific areas. Because we CAN field a lot of people in one particular area, does not mean we do. In fact we haven’t ran around as a zerg in quite some time actually.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Yes your awesome “TC we have a new strategy…ZERG them with overwhelming numbers, that worked!”

you were in first place before…..and still are

This statement is a win. All TC does is zerg. They can’t portal bomb, they can’t build siege effectively, they can’t invis spike, they can’t stack might, they cant timewarp a group, and they have 0 tactical ability. When they fail to the point of exhaustion, they just have some guy drop, litterally, 100’s of golems and ZERG. They’d get PWNED in Tier 2. They should be thanking us for stopping them from going there to get ROFLSTOMPED.

41 Golems = dead. Bite me TC.

May I remind you of the incident involving the Champion Grub and the lost Valley Keep in EB?

You come across as quite full of it; typing in obnoxious caps, boasting on the forums about how you capped towers in EB, as if it’s some great feat that has never been accomplished before.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Serelisk.6573

Serelisk.6573

By the way, as I type this, we’re on the verge of taking the FA keep in EB again. And CD owns half of FA’s EB territory.

Where are those superior tactics, and why aren’t they saving you?

Because it is no longer our prime time, many of our commanders have logged off, and you just explained a scenario where our territory is being pushed by both CD and TC…?

Kegmaster

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Derv The Monkinator.4915

Derv The Monkinator.4915

Yes your awesome “TC we have a new strategy…ZERG them with overwhelming numbers, that worked!”

This statement is a win. All TC does is zerg. They can’t portal bomb, they can’t build siege effectively, they can’t invis spike, they can’t stack might, they cant timewarp a group, and they have 0 tactical ability. When they fail to the point of exhaustion, they just have some guy drop, litterally, 100’s of golems and ZERG. They’d get PWNED in Tier 2. They should be thanking us for stopping them from going there to get ROFLSTOMPED.

41 Golems = dead. Bite me TC.

May I remind you of the incident involving the Champion Grub and the lost Valley Keep in EB?

You come across as quite full of it; typing in obnoxious caps, boasting on the forums about how you capped towers in EB, as if it’s some great feat that has never been accomplished before.

Yeah, GODS almost hopped servers after that one. We decided to snap FA out of that though.

Derv The Monkinator – Fort Aspenwood
[GODS] Guild Leader

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Except.. We beat you for a month straight with better tactics

Having more people is not really a tactic.

Unfortunately, its just a reality. We have more people. We also have good tactics. Like how you left that part out of your quote.

I suppose throwing people at the opponent is a good tactic if the opponent will get overwhelmed hours later. Not very efficient though.

Don’t pretend what TC does makes you better tacticians. Any server that has your population would be doing the exact same things you do. I do have some fun fighting TC though. Wiping out zergs with smaller numbers is a bit thrilling. Yeah they are going to eventually take whatever you are defending (or they will take back whatever you plan on taking), but it is still fun during the moment.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Edelweiss.3206

Edelweiss.3206

For Fluffyhooves.

RIP

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: ExquisitePriide.6302

ExquisitePriide.6302

Well technically we did leave the server…

Commander Exquisite Priide
[VK][RET] – Fort Aspenwood

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Astry.9476

By the way, as I type this, we’re on the verge of taking the FA keep in EB again. And CD owns half of FA’s EB territory.

Where are those superior tactics, and why aren’t they saving you?

Because it is no longer our prime time, many of our commanders have logged off, and you just explained a scenario where our territory is being pushed by both CD and TC…?

Let them stroke their e-peens. Our population in W3 plummits after around 10/11 PM EST.

It’s hard to take things that are hardly defended, or you outnumber the enemy 3 to 1, yo. (Yes that was sarcasm, for those that didn’t catch it.)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

Thread closure imminent, on account of rampant immaturity. A widely announced pacifist event is schedule in a PvP world, and it was disrupted. As much as I never would have done such a thing, was anyone really surprised?

By the sounds of it, most were hoping it would happen so they’d have an excuse to start drama, catalyze further drama, take out some old grudge, etc. etc. etc.

As long as I can find fights when I log in, I’m happy. If they’re bringing the fights right to my doorstep, I’m happy.

Also, I’ll try to explain to the 95% of the population on FA who wasn’t involved in disrupting the event why the other two servers are coordinating such a hard grudge. I’m sure they’ll understand.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

wow…. when did our wvw match lose all sense of good sportmanship?

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

If I notice a lone player collecting map completion stuff I leave them alone out of respect. Guess some FA folks don’t share the same mindset. Oh well, that’s why “you no get no badges”.

Love our green maps, by the way. Good fun all.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Astry.9476

Well…

FA can’t get points.

ZING

Well…

TC can’t get badges.

ZING

You do realize other servers call yours Altf4-penwood right?

Wait, I think I have some footage in some fraps’d videos that shows a few TC’ers Alt-f4’ing if I’m not mistaken….

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

wow…. when did our wvw match lose all sense of good sportmanship?

When a dolyak died.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: AsianNinja.6028

AsianNinja.6028

Oh great we are going to get another closed thread within a few days of already having one closed…(try to keep it as clean as possible)

(edited by AsianNinja.6028)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: alohaTERRY.2547

alohaTERRY.2547

Well, I’m off to go watch lets plays. We’ll kitten you in the kitten hole some more tomorrow.

Mother-dolyaking Derv. You’re suck a dolyaking dolyak that I’d dolyak your dolyak if I ever see you in a dark dolyaking alley.

Seriously! Dolyak You!

(waiting….)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cosine.1786

Cosine.1786

Thread closure imminent, on account of rampant immaturity. A widely announced pacifist event is schedule in a PvP world, and it was disrupted. As much as I never would have done such a thing, was anyone really surprised?

No, not suprise. But, you know, this is why we can’t have nice things.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Also, I’ll try to explain to the 95% of the population on FA who wasn’t involved in disrupting the event why the other two servers are coordinating such a hard grudge. I’m sure they’ll understand.

Go read this thread carefully before it’s gone and see which two guilds were involved …. I am very sorry you’re getting the short end of the stick on this, we had some lovely FA folks in the dolyak walk …. But te two guilds who did this have A: admitted to it, B: came into the thread to further antagonize …. So you can thank them for the reaction from both cd and TC on your map …. I suspect ths pattern will continue into the next week, if not longer …. Players on your server should know why.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

Wow…thread explosion.

So let me catch up…….people are upset that an event held in an open world pvp zone was disturbed? That’s like complaining about being killed in the JP – pvp happens. Is it unfortunate? sure..would I have done it…no…..but I dont think I would be at all surprised….this is an mmo after all. People paid for the game and as long as they are behaving in accordance with the CoC, they can do whatever they want. /shrug.

….and then the resulting action of the apparently “morally superior” TC/CD participants is to hold an entire population (FA) responsible for the actions of small minority of the server…….definitely taking the mature high road there (again outcome doesn’t surprise me…people often hold large groups responsible for the actions of a few – usually people frown on this behavior but whatever….we’re the F4 server apparently so I defer to your maturity)

On the bright side if nothing else, this week has just shown that its just TC themselves holding you back from getting to T2/T1….you have a very large population when motivated, get em all out more consistently, and get em effective and you’re there.

As to all the wvw chest thumping…..take it up in tPvP match…..and settle it like dolyaks! :P

PS….its a video game.

(edited by rhonyn.6810)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shabutie.4205

Shabutie.4205

Well, I’m off to go watch lets plays. We’ll kitten you in the kitten hole some more tomorrow.

Well, thanks for being the bigger person and walking away.

Too bad we had to get you down to 10 points for you to do it `v`

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: BladeBraverBureba.1052

BladeBraverBureba.1052

Wow…thread explosion.

So let me catch up…….people are upset that an event held in an open world pvp zone was disturbed? That’s like complaining about being killed in the JP – pvp happens. Is it unfortunate? sure..would I have done it…no…..but I dont think I would be at all surprised….this is an mmo after all. People paid for the game and as long as they are behaving in accordance with the CoC, they can do whatever they want. /shrug.

….and then the resulting action of the apparently “morally superior” TC/CD participants is to hold an entire population (FA) responsable for the actions of small minority of the server…….definitely taking the mature high road there (again outcome doesn’t surprise me…people often hold large groups responsible for the actions of a few – usually people frown on this behavior but whatever….we’re the F4 server apparently so I defer to your maturity)

On the bright side if nothing else, this week has just shown that its just TC themselves holding you back from getting to T2/T1….you have a very large population when motivated, get em all out more consistently, and get em effective and you’re there.

As to all the wvw chest thumping…..take it up in tPvP match…..and settle it like dolyaks! :P

PS….its a video game.

Pretty sure CD is beating FA as well. It’s not just their inability to beat TC that’s holding them back. If they were clearly T2 material, they would at least be second. Instead, they’re dead last and holding all of one tower as I type, across ALL maps, and earning a grand total of 10 points each tally.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

Wow. Look at that lone FA Tower. :x

Attachments:

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Karmagettie.7231

Karmagettie.7231

Well…

FA can’t get points.

ZING

Well…

TC can’t get badges.

ZING

In all honestly, GODS has failed over 90% of the time while fighting MF. And you know that is so very true.

Necka The Logic – Eng
Karmagettie – Warrior
Tarnished Coast [CYN]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: McNigel.8123

McNigel.8123

To those who say it’s normal that FA gets pushed hard at this time, since when do they loose everything they have?

There must have been something that managed to kitten off the entire population of two servers… oh wait

Arutha Lightseeker – 80 Guardian
Lexx Kahern – 80 Midget Warrior
Member of PiNK and Newby Commander

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

rhonyn.6810

Wow…thread explosion.

….and then the resulting action of the apparently “morally superior” TC/CD participants is to hold an entire population (FA) responsable for the actions of small minority of the server…….definitely taking the mature high road there (again outcome doesn’t surprise me…people often hold large groups responsible for the actions of a few – usually people frown on this behavior but whatever….we’re the F4 server apparently so I defer to your maturity)

PS….its a video game.

Pretty sure CD is beating FA as well. It’s not just their inability to beat TC that’s holding them back. If they were clearly T2 material, they would at least be second. Instead, they’re dead last and holding all of one tower as I type, across ALL maps, and earning a grand total of 10 points each tally.

reread: I was refering to TC moving up.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shabutie.4205

Shabutie.4205

Well, guess who just got owned.

Attachments:

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Well, it’s official, FA now has zero points, no tower, no keep, no garrison, no camp. I guess they can’t complain it’s 2v1 anymore, cause it’s 2v0 !

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Score update.

Such a great night….

Attachments:

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

ZERO…………………..

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

As for any issue about moral terpitude ….. Those were my observations. I don’t speak for my server as a whole. Nobody does.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

I think a WvWvW map with no red was my first GW2 screenshot.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: killer.8235

killer.8235

wow, i cant not even see how anyone could think we zerg, unless you think a squad of about 15 is a zerg, then ok…. hahah this guy..smh

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Good job on outnumbering people. Takes real skill

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Aevic.9675

Aevic.9675

Did everyone leave FA? Should I jump the boat too? 0 points for FA right now… the hell?

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: AsianNinja.6028

AsianNinja.6028

Don’t start boasting when we are clearly outnumbered.

It just makes your server look bad…

(And it was only a small % of FA that started this sadly…)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

rhonyn.6810

As for any issue about moral terpitude ….. Those were my observations. I don’t speak for my server as a whole. Nobody does.

…..But apparently the actions of a few FA speak for our whole server though.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

killer.8235

Wow…thread explosion.

….and then the resulting action of the apparently “morally superior” TC/CD participants is to hold an entire population (FA) responsible for the actions of small minority of the server…….definitely taking the mature high road there (again outcome doesn’t surprise me…people often hold large groups responsible for the actions of a few – usually people frown on this behavior but whatever….we’re the F4 server apparently so I defer to your maturity)

PS….its a video game.

well said!!

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: jason.9217

jason.9217

I think the points speak for themselves
end of story

~* Aster *~

Boardgames FTW:
HeroQuest, Talisman, Heroscape, Munchkin Quest
DungeonQuest, Dungeon Run etc…

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

They didn’t leave FA, they just left WvW.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

No one speaks for ANY server as a whole. TC has some good players, but as far as being organized? Its laughable when we dont have a commander on the map. We owe our success to the commanders completely.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Well, it was a nice excuse to paint the map green and blue. Let’s not take it too far though, the mood is getting real toxic in here.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

killer.8235

hahahah im glad everyone is showing that they can read the number zero im very proud of you guess! MORE KITTENS FOR EVERYONE!!

God Hermes [GODS]-FA

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Except.. We beat you for a month straight with better tactics

Having more people is not really a tactic.

Unfortunately, its just a reality. We have more people. We also have good tactics. Like how you left that part out of your quote.

I suppose throwing people at the opponent is a good tactic if the opponent will get overwhelmed hours later. Not very efficient though.

Don’t pretend what TC does makes you better tacticians. Any server that has your population would be doing the exact same things you do. I do have some fun fighting TC though. Wiping out zergs with smaller numbers is a bit thrilling. Yeah they are going to eventually take whatever you are defending (or they will take back whatever you plan on taking), but it is still fun during the moment.

They really don’t do exactly the same thing as anybody with those numbers. They started this “I own my entire home borderland” thing before the orbs went out and removed the incentive for the strongest server to have a keep in each map.

For Fluffyhooves.
RIP

kitten? I have a screenshot in this very thread of the yak parade not being completely wiped out.

Wow. Look at that lone FA Tower. :x

What tower?

Attachments:

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

…..But apparently the actions of a few FA speak for our whole server though.

I see your point. But I’m just typing here … Not shooting unarmed players as they participated in a peaceful event …. Everyone will have a view on this …. Each equally valid. But those members of your community who did this at a very publically advertised event should be questioned …. Particularly after they came into the thread to gloat about killing essentially unarmed players.

I AM sorry for those who are stuck with this now.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Well kitten. I should just cancel my cable TV, I can come here and read the forums rather than watching my soaps and save a boat load of cash.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

I had fun at the Dolyak event, fully expected the griefing, and RP’d my little Asura butt off as I pushed the ballista operator off his farming spot. In the name of the golem god, we have taken revenge for the slaughter of the herd, and now I shall leave your homeland the smoking wreckage it deserves to be. Feel free to rebuild it, however, the golem god may demand further sacrifices if the dolyaks do not receive the respect they deserve. (hope everyone can see that’s tongue in cheek….)

We tried to goto FA and there was a queue.

Overwhelming numbers? Looks like we had exactly the same numbers.

Oh noes TC haz a huge zerg! Glad some of you still think that, it adds to the fear you must feel as we take your entire map 1v1.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

(edited by Thrashbarg.9820)

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Alright, fiasco’s over.

A part of FA decided to bite off more than they can chew, and then gloat about it. The other servers reacted in kind, and FA is the scapegoat for the time being. Things will return to normal. There’s nothing more to this and there doesn’t need to be any more.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Not shooting unarmed players as they participated in a peaceful event …. Everyone will have a view on this …. Each equally valid. But those members of your community who did this at a very publically advertised event should be questioned …. Particularly after they came into the thread to gloat about killing essentially unarmed players.

I AM sorry for those who are stuck with this now.

Yeah, you can’t blame FA as a whole for the actions of a few players.

All you can do it hit them hard, explain here on the forums why and hope that those few players understand that they are ruining it for everyone.

But if those few FAers keep camping JPs, keep ruining events, keep ALT-F4, keep dancing on corpses… it will continue to rub off on the whole server.

I hope they got the message this time. But judging by the posts on this forum, it looks like they didn’t get it.

They actually defend that they ruined an event. How anyone can do that is beyond my comprehension.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Balzaimon.4895

Balzaimon.4895

I think you might be confused…. Maybe you should be playing FPS instead of an MMO*RPG*? This level of maturity is in fact why we can’t have nice things…

Sirruhk Saiikesh (Warrior)
Balzaimon (Gaurdian)
Tarnished Coast

TC vs. CD vs. FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

“The Dolyak Event”was just the first chapter of an ongoing trilogy. Tomorow: “The Yak strikes back.” will grace the FA Borderlands.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]