Attachments:

Yanox Yak – The IRON Triangle
Sanctum of Rall

(edited by whykt.9578)

Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

JQ imploded? No think again ppt isnt everything I think alot of people can agree with me there.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

JQ imploded? No think again ppt isnt everything I think alot of people can agree with me there.

Ya JQ could implode 100 Times, and still have reserves we have never seen yet.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update….

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Thanks for the fights IRON/HIRE/NYS, tbh we kinda did see the IRON tag and follow you around the map because I wanted to push you so you would push back. Nice to see IRON is pretty solid on open field, I just hope that they play more independently as opposed to the current SoR Meta of blobing it up in oceanic (I know it wasn’t your primetime) and disregarding all other maps. Regardless, its good to see a fresh face to the tier, and welcome to tier 1 NA.

Dear Tarkus, please stop making things up about SoR’s oceanic forces. If you wish to keep up this nonsense, let us do a guild verse guild that I have asked for many times.

Sincerely,
HIRE

Yep that full map zerg that you have to bait and switch every night is actually a large group of mesmers right? Nah, and we’ll never GvG HIRE as there generally needs to be a tad of respect there to do so – and we’ve received nothing but trash from your guild and we’d prefer to play WvW.

We’d only GvG if there was an organized and balanced GvG mode in the game, there are a couple of guilds I wouldn’t mind doing it with (IRON, NYS, SF, FOO, ATM etc) but HIRE is not self sufficient as you need another force to do anything (ala. can only fight when outnumbering enemies and running to towers when numbers are equal) so I don’t see why you’re in a situation to try and make demands.

Anyway, I don’t speak for the guild on a large level as I am only one of the few commanders in the guild and only comment upon what I see ingame. You can keep your delusional crap to yourself.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeres.8713

Zeres.8713

Showing your true colors Tarkus, please come back tonight with that constant flow of loot bags again. And hopefully someday you will learn to count… Not sure where you get these numbers from.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

I think this might be SoR’s week to win t1. Obviously I’m rooting for my server though. Hopefully we can keep the wins going.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Children! keep it to the pm’s

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Showing your true colors Tarkus, please come back tonight with that constant flow of loot bags again. And hopefully someday you will learn to count… Not sure where you get these numbers from.

“My loneliness
Is killing me (and I)
I must confess
I still believe (still believe)
When I’m not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time. "

Baby, (HIRE) I <3 you!

See you on the floor dead again! (But who will be dead?! THE PLOT IS THICKENING!)

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

kittenolololol etc. tec.

+1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Thanks for the fights IRON/HIRE/NYS, tbh we kinda did see the IRON tag and follow you around the map because I wanted to push you so you would push back. Nice to see IRON is pretty solid on open field, I just hope that they play more independently as opposed to the current SoR Meta of blobing it up in oceanic (I know it wasn’t your primetime) and disregarding all other maps. Regardless, its good to see a fresh face to the tier, and welcome to tier 1 NA.

Dear Tarkus, please stop making things up about SoR’s oceanic forces. If you wish to keep up this nonsense, let us do a guild verse guild that I have asked for many times.

Sincerely,
HIRE

Yep that full map zerg that you have to bait and switch every night is actually a large group of mesmers right? Nah, and we’ll never GvG HIRE as there generally needs to be a tad of respect there to do so – and we’ve received nothing but trash from your guild and we’d prefer to play WvW.

We’d only GvG if there was an organized and balanced GvG mode in the game, there are a couple of guilds I wouldn’t mind doing it with (IRON, NYS, SF, FOO, ATM etc) but HIRE is not self sufficient as you need another force to do anything (ala. can only fight when outnumbering enemies and running to towers when numbers are equal) so I don’t see why you’re in a situation to try and make demands.

Anyway, I don’t speak for the guild on a large level as I am only one of the few commanders in the guild and only comment upon what I see ingame. You can keep your delusional crap to yourself.

Why do guilds make so many excuses to avoid GvGing?

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sincerely,
HIRE

Cause WvW isn’t the place to GvG when you are wanting to help your server win?

Unsure for guilds who just wanna bash the kitten out of one another though…

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Ya thats how I read it too but I didn’t want to say that it was excuses but thats how I read it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

this thread needs some more adorable asura pictures

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

The same reason anyone asks to GvG to settle a dispute in the first place. Ego.

Translate this to any other scenario and you’d realize how ridiculous it is.

Don’t like your meal at a restaurant? COOK OFF!
Someone criticizes your driving? DRIVE OFFF!
Your kid is better than my kid? TODDLER DEATH MATCH!

As for SoR not blobbing up… Why do people deny it so adamantly? We all know it happens to every server. SoR was particularly infamous for it before we even came into T1. You may as well deny using AC’s.

Screenshots like this exist for every server. So you can deny it all you want, but we all have proof that everyone does everything.

Attachments:

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Sincerely,
HIRE

Who cares about winning, its all about having fun. If you win than that is a bonus. If you lose nothing happens, If you win nothing happens and you will still be fighting the same 2 servers forever.

in Match-ups

Sincerely,
HIRE

Who cares about winning, its all about having fun. If you win than that is a bonus. If you lose nothing happens, If you win nothing happens and you will still be fighting the same 2 servers forever.

I care about winning. I need that 2k HP bonus for PvE.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Yeah who cares about winning, just have fun.

Plus, he said he will GvG some guilds but not others. It’s obvious he likes GvGing but is making an excuse about certain guilds he won’t GvG.

in Match-ups

Warlord.9074

Sincerely,
HIRE

Cool story bro.

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Agreed, and I also blocked Zorh for this very reason

Plus, he said he will GvG some guilds but not others. It’s obvious he likes GvGing but is making an excuse about certain guilds he won’t GvG.

Not so much an excuse; having someone taking time to GvG is a privilege – you do not gain that through chest-beating, spamming abuse via PM’s in-game and trolling on the forums. Please be respectful at least, and knock off the personal attacks.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

i miss rolling with DiE <3

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

I don’t know about all this GvG business, but I never see MERC as a threat.

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sincerely,
HIRE

Cool story bro.

“Cool story bro”

Also people play WvW for different reasons. Just because you like killing people…. doesn’t mean I enjoy doing that in my WvW time

Hell, I like scouting…. doesn’t mean its for everyone

Enjoy! Also as requested!

A score update (and a cute asura… well I think shes cute. STOP JUDGING MY EARS!)

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

HAHAHAHA OH MAN you guys don’t disappoint with these bags! THANKS SOR!!!!

You know, if you’re gonna tell a story on the forums a little elaboration might be cool.
Like, who you were fighting besides a thousand or so people.. What server you’re on..

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

i miss rolling with DiE <3

Amen to that, but the guild is playing DF2 – personally not a fan of it though its too much of a PvE game tbh.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

HAHAHAHA OH MAN you guys don’t disappoint with these bags! THANKS SOR!!!!

You do realize holding hills lords room when you have the whole map in there isn’t an accomplishment. You should be able to hold it lol. Especially given how many ac’s you had in there at one point. Sure we wiped but we also came extremely close to capping. And anyone who has pushed hills lately knows a wp’d hills is one tough mofo to break.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Sounds like a respect thing, does that not make sense?

Like if someone asks me for a duel I’m not going to duel them if I don’t like them because to me a duel is a friendly thing.

in Match-ups

Sounds like a respect thing, does that not make sense?

Like if someone asks me for a duel I’m not going to duel them if I don’t like them because to me a duel is a friendly thing.

Why anyone expects anyone to do anything for someone they don’t like is beyond me.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amity.8549

Amity.8549

Gee tarkus, people don’t seem to agree with you.
Your actions horribly represent a respectable guild. (MERC)

Wait were respectable?!

I thought we were bandwagoning, tower hugging, 100 man mindless zergs on 3 maps that smelt bad.

Amarathy
[ETA]

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Curious that two poster’s, Chuck Norris.4527 and Brisingr.6127 have only a few post from 6 months ago then nothing til the AC thread and this thread. Hmmmm…. trolling hard there boys????

For the GvG, wait until they give you a place to do it. Otherwise, it goes against the spirit of the whole world working together.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cirus.5748

Cirus.5748

Sincerely,
HIRE

Learn to show a bit of respect, and you might receive some back in return.

Vanguard Of Exiled Mercenaries – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Sincerely,
HIRE

Learn to show a bit of respect, and you might receive some back in return.

All Tarkus seems to do is throw out accusations of SoR Oceanic zerging even though MERC does exactyly the same. I think you guys need some counting workshops or something, I don’t know. But this is obviously a grudge match between two commanders and I don’t think you’re part of it. So…

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Gee tarkus, people don’t seem to agree with you.
Your actions horribly represent a respectable guild. (MERC)

Wait were respectable?!

I thought we were bandwagoning, tower hugging, 100 man mindless zergs on 3 maps that smelt bad.

And I thought you died. Is it welcome back, or?….

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Zeres.8713

Merc members, I DO actually respect all of you and your commanders. Tarkus although seems to enjoy trolling my guild in very offensive/not needed ways. I do not get on these forums to insult Merc in the way he insults Sor’s forces multiple times each week on these forums; proof is a few pages behind. I only ask a GvG to settle Tarkus’ anger as I did in those spvp 1v1s.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Merc members, I DO actually respect all of you and your commanders. Tarkus although seems to enjoy trolling my guild in very offensive/not needed ways. I do not get on these forums to insult Merc in the way he insults Sor’s forces multiple times each week on these forums; proof is a few pages behind. I only ask a GvG to settle Tarkus’ anger as I did in those spvp 1v1s.

I’m sure you do that must be why every time you PM a MERC commander their forced to block you do to spamming their chat box with crap talking.

Stop talking crap and play WvW.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I don’t know who this Tarkus guy is but it’s absolutely hilarious players that have been in Tier 1 for this long still QQ about Zerg balls and double teams. Too Funny!

in Match-ups

Zeres.8713

Magikarp, last I checked you put me on ignore for complaining about Tarkus badly repping MERC.

in Match-ups

Tarkus.4109

Nah, I wasn’t complaining that they were running a zerg ball it was just that it shows poor initiative as most of the time it leads to the SoR group over extending and losing ground. Its just a poor tactic – and for crying out loud, its WvW; Zergs and Double teaming happens all the time. If people are QQ’ing about it they are just misinformed – but don’t misinterpret it as a complaint if one side happens to have the lowest ppt a lot of the time in Oceanic even if they run map zerg.

Sure you can hold one map pretty well, but that is less than 25% of the potential ppt – this isn’t trolling it is just an indication of poor forethought.

Plus I’m not going to engage in a flame war, you can have fun but I’m not going to encourage it any further.

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Zeres.8713

But on that note, I do have something to say.

I have talked to some KnT members whom I respect greatly. I think it is best we put this grudge to the side, and apologies are in order on both sides.

I apologize for any offensive messages from anyone in hire or on SoR. Let us put this behind both servers and continue having the good fight. (with a little less hatred :P)

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

JQBL Hills great fights! To bad it had to end

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

JQBL hills omg awesome crazy long fight

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

JQBL Hills great fights! To bad it had to end

TS was epic lol quite entertaining haha.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

9:35 PM PST Score update! Hills finally flipped. ._.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

I don’t know about you guys but BG is having a blast on JQBL Hills, so many bags and inventory full WHY LIFE SO UNFAIR ;[

Attachments:

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

I don’t know about you guys but BG is having a blast on JQBL Hills, so many bags and inventory full WHY LIFE SO UNFAIR ;[

But yet you left a inner wall down while hitting tower :S

Ben Sheets Reborn

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

I also had to sell a lot, you guys porting in got me a lot of loot <3 SoR,BG

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

what does that have to do with the bags ._.? its ok to be sad we win some we lose some

~BlackGate

in Match-ups

LethalxKiller.3571

what does that have to do with the bags ._.? its ok to be sad we win some we lose some

Yup and you have no keep its okay don’t qq about it, cause you shared your bags with me when ever you wp’d in. I would only assume you cared since you filled my bags so much.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

LOVE has successfully claimed JQ Hills after a good long day of snuggles for everyone!

And a score update!

Look what we did Cuddlebutt!

Attachments:

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

LOVE has successfully claimed JQ Hills after a good long day of snuggles for everyone!

And a score update!

Look what we did Cuddlebutt!

Your thief definitely didn’t help that fight you leecher!!!!

(edited by Nuked.2360)