Tier 1: BG/JQ/SoR 05/10/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Way to early to be claiming a victory. Tuesday – Thursday are the slow days for SoR.

Nope, SOR has this in the bag.

Don’t be so negative. Nothing is set.

Not even SoR guys think this is in the bag.

Stay strong and keep fighting everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

@CG, My post states that I am not looking to transfer anywhere from earlier. Also tonight I was just running around a map to see what was out there. I had no intention on really playing this evening. Monday is my theorycrafting night for the team. Regardless of wiping someone or getting wiped, it’s part of the game. You all see me charge in like a bull to just about kitten near anything, this is nothing new, gotta entertain the people right

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

Full map zergs 20 people.
Complains about not getting any fights.

2 x full map zergs
Complains about skill lag

3 x full map zergs
space time continuum complains about you

And as fast as they zone in, SF zones out.

JQ has a bad habit of just abandoning the BL after a few wipes.

I’d disagree with that from prior experience in one of our first forays into T1 and spending the better part of 9 hours standing in Ogrewatch… watching ogres, being nice to yaks, building stuff and killing a little bit over 1200 JQ players that just wouldn’t kitten off. Eventually parts of my brain that cared about computer games seized up and I went to bed.
That was an exception, but we did have to whip them quite savagely in Greenbriar/SOR BL a few nights ago to the tune of ‘many hundreds of dead’ before they would leave us alone so we could continue molesting SOR. I did like the 5 trebs hitting the poor little tower, the odd cow, no walls, no door look to the place… being the guy who threw down a large amount of the superior AC’s I don’t mind saying.

I did get slightly aroused when about 80 of you came pouring in to say hi.

:)

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: BakaOniiChan.9564

BakaOniiChan.9564

For Football fans

JQ = Manchester United
SoR = Manchester City
BG = Liverpool

I would liken JQ to Milan, BG to Interkittenonale and SOR to Juventus. T2 would be the triumvirate of Lazio Roma and Napoli.

Last I checked Italian football unimportant…

Last i checked only Real Madrid ( 9 ) has won more than Milan ( 7) … Serie A>BPL

Last I checked RM isn’t in any of those leagues but in La Liga… Also your comparison with the servers with any football club lacks support. Inter isn’t even a CL team yet they are top tier? At least compare them to their league standings. ALSO last I checked your league is at the bottom compared to Spain, England, and Germany. So let’s keep this in the EPL where the real players come from and stay quiet about a topics we know so little about.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

So reading these last few pages, I have noticed people posting about our community. I have said it once and I will say again. The community is fine, anyone who thinks its not is obviously not involved in it but believes rumors no matter who you are. Why is JQ losing? Well thats the million dollar question isnt it? My answer still is we lost some of our numbers now. That may be from guilds decreasing is size (that I don’t know of) or milita noone knows. We outmanned because of that. Props to SoR for finding the missing piece to the puzzle, Props to BG for making that push against us. I will finish this rant by saying once again, the JQ community is fine…I do not care what you see in PPT because that is not all that matters.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

@CG, My post states that I am not looking to transfer anywhere from earlier. Also tonight I was just running around a map to see what was out there. I had no intention on really playing this evening. Monday is my theorycrafting night for the team. Regardless of wiping someone or getting wiped, it’s part of the game. You all see me charge in like a bull to just about kitten near anything, this is nothing new, gotta entertain the people right

Trust me, this is trolling which are the forums.

In TS, the TW guys were giving you guys props for continuing fighting and they said this is the most fun they’ve had in a cpl days.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Trust me, this is trolling which are the forums.

In TS, the TW guys were giving you guys props for continuing fighting and they said this is the most fun they’ve had in a cpl days.

HEY NOW, I will have no reasonable statements about what happened tonight! Everything must be RABBLERABBLERABBLE!

We had fun too <3

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mordyth.9018

Mordyth.9018

Way to early to be claiming a victory. Tuesday – Thursday are the slow days for SoR.

After a few days of every match, participation is affected by the score. However, this is the first time SoR has been in this position in at this point in a Tier 1 match. Don’t expect the same participation or lack thereof.

It’s very close to being over. BG must do something drastic in the next 24 hours. HoD once overcame a 30k deficit in one day because of their extreme coverage advantages. No one has an advantage like that anymore.

Mithrull (TSym) Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

10:15 pm PST update. Am on a boat.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: syNc.5840

syNc.5840

I am just gonna give a little insight on recent SoR performance which gonna get trolled anyways.

IRON is definitely a great boost of morale and numbers, those guys are great, super friendly and very nice to work with. NYS also is back from their rigorous training and back much stronger and more awesome.

However, the thing that made us much stronger than before is because our communication was so great right now. Previously communications was limited maybe due to language barrier among SEA guilds, and also maybe lack of initiative on communicate with each other.

I really hope this pattern will continue and our great and balanced three way fight will keep ensuing till the end of the time. GO TEAM!

Regards,
syNc.

Lord Commander
[GC] Golden Company X I I I // www.gcxiii.com
Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I am just gonna give a little insight on recent SoR performance which gonna get trolled anyways.

IRON is definitely a great boost of morale and numbers, those guys are great, super friendly and very nice to work with. NYS also is back from their rigorous training and back much stronger and more awesome.

However, the thing that made us much stronger than before is because our communication was so great right now. Previously communications was limited maybe due to language barrier among SEA guilds, and also maybe lack of initiative on communicate with each other.

I really hope this pattern will continue and our great and balanced three way fight will keep ensuing till the end of the time. GO TEAM!

Regards,
syNc.

Let’s give full credit to this for what it really is.. My glorious return to GW2. You’re welcome.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Believe it or not, we know BG’s infamous force of no-lifers are at the store buying monsters and toilet getting ready to pull a 72 hour shift so that at the end of the week they can still think they’re good at the game despite giving us tons of gold.

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Believe it or not, we know BG’s infamous force of no-lifers are at the store buying monsters and toilet getting ready to pull a 72 hour shift so that at the end of the week they can still think they’re good at the game despite giving us tons of gold.

Is this dude serious? This can’t be real.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

It’s getting a bit salty in here.

Attachments:

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

SoR = America
JQ = France
BG = Greece

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

chopps will spin it as a major victory. I like his style nods.

Bless your heart, if you knew me you’d know I do nothing of the like.

(edited by Chopps.5047)

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

chopps will spin it as a major victory. I like his style nods.

Weird, if you knew me you’d know I do nothing of the like.

I dont know yuh. you must be extremely new to SF. that’s why you on the forums instead of the field.

@Pot my love. I’ve been wondering that for a bit myself. .

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Chopps.5047

What else can you say about me? Your bizarre obsession with my posts and SF is starting to give me the creeps. Eww

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eromair.9107

Eromair.9107

For Football fans

JQ = Manchester United
SoR = Manchester City
BG = Liverpool

I would liken JQ to Milan, BG to Interkittenonale and SOR to Juventus. T2 would be the triumvirate of Lazio Roma and Napoli.

Last I checked Italian football unimportant…

Last i checked only Real Madrid ( 9 ) has won more than Milan ( 7) … Serie A>BPL

Last I checked RM isn’t in any of those leagues but in La Liga… Also your comparison with the servers with any football club lacks support. Inter isn’t even a CL team yet they are top tier? At least compare them to their league standings. ALSO last I checked your league is at the bottom compared to Spain, England, and Germany. So let’s keep this in the EPL where the real players come from and stay quiet about a topics we know so little about.

Name a EPL team that has won more than Milan… yeh thats right u cant..

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

This is becoming a meme xD

SOR = Spiderman
BG = Kingpin
JQ = Aquaman~

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

This is becoming a meme xD

SOR = Spiderman
BG = Kingpin
JQ = Aquaman~

Oh sheesh what have I started…

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in Match-ups

Cover Girl.2580

What else can you say about me? Your bizarre obsession with my posts and SF is starting to give me the creeps. Eww

when did TC players bandwagon to SF? Poor Wondo and Jed :<

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

So reading these last few pages, I have noticed people posting about our community. I have said it once and I will say again. The community is fine, anyone who thinks its not is obviously not involved in it but believes rumors no matter who you are. Why is JQ losing? Well thats the million dollar question isnt it? My answer still is we lost some of our numbers now. That may be from guilds decreasing is size (that I don’t know of) or milita noone knows. We outmanned because of that. Props to SoR for finding the missing piece to the puzzle, Props to BG for making that push against us. I will finish this rant by saying once again, the JQ community is fine…I do not care what you see in PPT because that is not all that matters.

I think the biggest problem with JQ right now, other than what appears to be low morale, is the relative lack of big organized wvw guilds that can create a core around which the militia can rally.

EDIT Outsider’s perspective of course.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiltor.9362

Kiltor.9362

Care Bears or Smurfs? who would win…

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Care Bears or Smurfs? who would win…

fraggles

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ = The incredible Hulk
BG = The Flash
SoR = [Iron]man

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

Im not going to hop on this bandwagon of equating servers with various things, buuut, if i was to hop on i would say that…

SOR= Chinese Takeout
BG= Pizza ( Delivery not Digiorno )
JQ= Microwave TV dinner

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

So let me recap…

My server = Clearly the bestest eva!!1
Other server = Baddie
Other server = Super Bad

BeeGee
Beast mode

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grimstar.6931

Grimstar.6931

SoR = Robb Stark
BG = Tywin Lannister
JQ = Daenerys Targaryen

Sanctum of Rall | Level 80 Human Thief, Necromancer, Warrior, & Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

For Football fans

JQ = Manchester United
SoR = Manchester City
BG = Liverpool

Seems to be right. None of the teams has anything to do with good EU football. NA T1.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Being almost 3am, I’m really getting tired and honestly cranky. So I just logged in mild disgust of how annoying WvW is becoming. Am I the only one getting annoyed by the 30 min siege despawn and no swords for 30 seconds? We’re lucky to 25-30 total in WvW right now. When there’s only a handful on the entire map, these things become such a downer and a freak’n chore.

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Oh and btw, when did we get stuck with Cover Girl in the thread again??? That’s so 2012….

I was enjoying the days of 2013

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

JQ past 3 months
BG last 2 weeks
SoR at the end of this week

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Annabel.5127

Annabel.5127

Score update with this lovely JQ <3. I thought I’d keep ya company while you continue to wait and wait and wait to get rezzed.

Edit: Oops, forgot to include her other friend on the other gate haha.

Attachments:

(edited by Annabel.5127)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oresh.4729

Oresh.4729

chuckle

this thread is so different from last week with all the bg chest thumbing. I’m sorry for calling you the new vz. anyway bg never fail to his reputation (failgate), come on you got 5-6 guilds from kn +WM, sor only got 1 eu guild and somehow they are crushing you.

and for all people saying jq will implode, just look where hod, sos, and co. are.

in Match-ups

Posted by: oxide.8324

oxide.8324

chuckle

this thread is so different from last week with all the bg chest thumbing. I’m sorry for calling you the new vz. anyway bg never fail to his reputation (failgate), come on you got 5-6 guilds from kn +WM, sor only got 1 eu guild and somehow they are crushing you.

and for all people saying jq will implode, just look where hod, sos, and co. are.

Yeah now it’s SoR chest thumping lmao

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

Not according to IRON commander… Having that night coverage be strong during those days should work out well for us.

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Meanwhile in Greengate….

http://i.imgur.com/JJrgOzQ.gif

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

SoR: Small Mario + [IRON] mushroom
BG: Bowser
JQ: Princess Peach

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

JQ = Sonic the Hedgehog
Bg = Tails
SoR = Dr. Robotnik

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Unsure what’s going on… especially after clicking karps link….

Scooooore update? ! I’m super bored at work! !!!

The LOVE asura <3

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

JQ = Sonic the Hedgehog
Bg = Tails
SoR = Dr. Robotnik

Certainly no denying JQ’s running prowress

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

Thundercats vs GI Joe….who wins

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Thundercats vs GI Joe….who wins

In spvp, hands down Thundercats.
In WvW there’s no touching Joe’s combined arms coordination and manpower.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

Well, tonight we had a fun time session before coming in. We probably had about 15 people total on and went looking for the least JQ populated map and that was SoR. All 15 of us zoned in and went looking for TW fights but all we found were 15 TW bags. We saw them drop siege at one point, so since we had the camp we dropped 15 pieces of siege, one for each SF member but TW’s 15 wouldn’t push so SF’s 15 had try and take the tower. After about 15 wipes of TW around the tower our trebs finally got the wall down and those same 15 TW were in there and our 15 were once again victorious and each of us had 15 TW bags to play pacman on. Then we went up to hills to scout it and there were another 15 TW manning siege and since the SF 15 were only looking for open field fights with TW’s 15 we only stayed long enough at that and each following location long enough to realize that TW doesn’t seem to like open field fights, even when they have all 15 of them online. In the end, SF’s 15 went away with full bags and lulz.

Good fights guys!

legit

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Unsure what’s going on… especially after clicking karps link….

Scooooore update? ! I’m super bored at work! !!!

Anything for you! 4:06 am PST score update. SPvP for no reason night.

Attachments:

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LethalxKiller.3571

LethalxKiller.3571

lol pretty sure we wiped everyone a lot more than we wiped and we were doing spvp the whole day and we are mostly on EST so it was getting late for us not everyone can stay up all night like you guys.

Gun Squad [GS] – FA
Lethal Banner One (Warrior), Lethal Rektt You (Rev), Lethal Loot Bag/Lethal Rekt You (Guard)

in Match-ups

Kiltor.9362

when has SoR ever* been accused of staying up all night….lol

Kiltor – [Retribution] –

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aarean.5398

Aarean.5398

Hmm i dont think anyone will contest this as big talking sor as the cool guys and jq as a bunch of pansies. No purpose to this but to offend.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

when has SoR ever* been accused of staying up all night….lol

“Globe” is a tougher concept for some than others.
And as Conan’s chronicler said, “Time enough for sleep in the grave”. Cept in a Kiltor voice, not a Leto voice.