Tier 1: SoR/BG/JQ 05/17/2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I don’t mean to butt in but, where is BG SEA? You guys aren’t yourself atm.

They went to tc

Which guilds?

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

They went to tc

Which guilds?

The Kitten that told me will Kitten me up , if i told anyone. He would first chop my kitten into many kitten parts. I fear for my kitten life and cant reveal that kitten kitten.

PS. No Actual Kittens were harmed in the making of this statement

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

(edited by Fuzzion.2504)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

BG SEA used to be heavily supported by MERC as well. Seems like MERC doesnt feel like completely carrying the server as much as they used to.

There is currently a huge BG zerg on EB, im sure all of their current active forces, but that is probably because they only have 2 viable targets to defend atm, and no one wants to go to DC bl to try to cap their hills.

That is why we in Black Gate are stuck in a bad position.
Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

Also a side question for SoR are you actually getting real fights. I MEAN REAL FIGHTS! not getting stuck outside a slow siege, but a moving fight.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

BG SEA used to be heavily supported by MERC as well. Seems like MERC doesnt feel like completely carrying the server as much as they used to.

There is currently a huge BG zerg on EB, im sure all of their current active forces, but that is probably because they only have 2 viable targets to defend atm, and no one wants to go to DC bl to try to cap their hills.

Right now there are only 2 active Borderlands SoR and BG. So we will be hit by both SoR who now have the strongest EU and JQ who are hungry for scraps.

The thing JQ lacks are guilds willing to duke it out with a SoR zerg and they go for what is easy and SoR have no choice, but to go to BG.

Overall it is a small mater. If i am i am no longer sick in a few hours then i will come on and go after SoR like i always do. After all there is no fun in fighting some one who do not have more numbers.

Also a side question for SoR are you actually getting real fights. I MEAN REAL FIGHTS! not getting stuck outside a slow siege, but a moving fight.

Yea, we are getting great fights! So dont expect us to get bored.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

1730 in Germany. Good luck to the EU guild, the SEA / Oceanic night shift and the NA daywalkers.

Welcher Server?

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Update. I’m assuming the lack of red on green bl and vice versa is because blue bl is shaped in a way that they’re naturally 2v1’d or some kitten.

hehhe. Most everyone on Team Speak, SOR is avoiding JQ BL like the plague. Regardless of timezones, peep’s are DC’ing like crazy over there.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Yes, the wife and I must’ve argued over weather to have Indian or Thai for an hour yesterday…
Or did you mean in game? There too, we nearly went to into server meltdown over who had the cutest asura!

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Bad position? Remember reset night as you BG decided to ignore your side and without taking Bay going directly to Hills to prevent JQ from taking it?
And maybe you remember:

Not so much playing for second, just playing for points and its easier to go with the tag teaming approach. Everyone gets 2v1’ed at some point – and JQ’s the most attractive target at the moment, nothing personal.

Bad decisions lead to bad positions.

Like working 2 weeks for 16h per day into NA time as a sea guild just to be number 1 for one or two times. is a real bad decision.

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeang.3650

xeang.3650

Update. I’m assuming the lack of red on green bl and vice versa is because blue bl is shaped in a way that they’re naturally 2v1’d or some kitten.

hehhe. Most everyone on Team Speak, SOR is avoiding JQ BL like the plague. Regardless of timezones, peep’s are DC’ing like crazy over there.

There’s something wrong with server for the red BL in T1, sometimes it feels like almost intentional to discourage green server from zerging/picking on the red server BL….

2 month ago back when FOO is at its prime, they don’t really intent to focus BG SEA that much.. its just that every time it tried to zerg SoR garrison… more than half of the guild DCs… sometimes they cannot reconnect to the game afterwards… and sometimes the whole red borderland went down and become unavailable

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Like working 2 weeks for 16h per day into NA time as a sea guild just to be number 1 for one or two times. is a real bad decision.

I suppose that’s a matter of opinion. Many people enjoy winning and are willing to put in the work necessary to do so. And if that first seat position isn’t sustainable then it isn’t sustainable. Now we have the opportunity to put in our all at another time.

For many, there is little fun in sitting in the same place forever, if you don’t dare to risk anything to achieve it. It’s a difference in mentalities between players, and no one approach can necessarily be the best.

We’re all stuck here in tier one, yes regardless of what dragonbrand does for some time, we’re stuck here. Why not shake things up a little?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

When you want something bad enough that can happen I think. Once it gets rolling it just happens organically. I think SoR may be experiencing a similar phenomenon right now. I couldn’t sleep last night so I got out of bed this morning and logged in at 2:30am/5:30am PST/EST and I was kind of shocked to see so many tags from who I know to be SoR NA guilds. I’m not knocking it, just saying it happens.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Because not showing on the battle field for weeks after getting 1st place twice is bad for all three servers especially your own.
It seems BG didn’t learn anything from past mistakes. If you burn your wvw population by pulling overtimes for two weeks you will need to recruit in 5 weeks again.

edited: I do this overtimes sometimes on weekends, but why should I stay for hours just to win by 60k points? You can win by 3k, you don’t get an extra big cake for higher points.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

edited: I do this overtimes sometimes on weekends, but why should I stay for hours just to win by 60k points? You can win by 3k, you don’t get an extra big cake for higher points.

If you only won by 3k points you would actually lose ELO rating overall, winning by more points gives more from the ELO… cake.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

gebrechen.5643

Oh, I totally forgot that ELO cake which is made of soap and tears from Kaineng. I never liked cake.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Yea, we are getting great fights! So don’t expect us to get bored.

Like what? I am actually interested because it dose not seem like there is real resistance. I mean fights as in driving off 3 times your own numbers, choking a zerg in an ambush and countering a entire zerg with only 15 people.

I know people like me are rare, but i can’t be the only one that hate being the top dog. I mean who cares about wiping smaller guilds and randoms. Taking Keeps or towers with only token Resistance.

NO the fun is when you are out manned and have to fight for every skill.

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: TacoJoe.6083

TacoJoe.6083

Score update after a red BL DC and death…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

Yes, the wife and I must’ve argued over weather to have Indian or Thai for an hour yesterday…
Or did you mean in game? There too, we nearly went to into server meltdown over who had the cutest asura!

Winner over the cutest Asura.

Me!

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Sanctum of rallians?

Why aren’t you fighting us in EBG?
You’re just running back to your arrow carts as soon as you see us.
Serious question.
You have equal if not more numbers.

They are playing tactically. They are getting smashed in open field so they got to run. Cant blame them really, i would get frustrated after eating the floor so much too.

And there is the “ohh our force is so much smaller then yours” priceless.

Scoreboard? Why would they fight you like a bunch of hillbillies with sticks when they can just lure you into death over and over again. Sounds smart to me.

Tarkus.4109: “I got over 1500 kills tonight alone from a few hours, and a guy got a precursor from wiping the SoR map zerg in Langors – while it would’ve been great for another force to make headway in another map, at least we got our daily kill quota up. Thanks for the fights, and I’ll see you tomorrow night.”

I recall MERC trying to get headway in SoR bl map, and failing to take the bay no less than 6 times. Change your strategy up. treb from briar, fail. Build golems in vale, golem rush fail, repeat from briar.. Switch maps. It took me about 45 seconds to push F enough to get all my MERC bags.

ON another note.. Tip my new hat to that MF JQ Ranger in SoR bl last night that bugged the heck out of me. This dude was legit. I’ve never seen a ranger tank and deal as much damage as this guy. I chased him for 2 hours while he farmed bags out of me. He /bow each time he killed me so at least he had fun about it

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

I honestly don’t think it’s nice to call Indo’s speech a rant.

These are direct quotes from Indo’s speech:

“Our enemy may outnumber us, but we have something that they don’t. We have a server that’s united with each other.”

“We’ll do it the right way. Not by paying kittening guilds thousands and thousands of gold to get there.”

“The greatest enemy that we have is not these two kittening stacked kittening bullkitten servers that have nothing else.”

“We’re better than everyone out there.”

“We’d rather have a solid community and solid kittening server and lack numbers, than have numbers and have nothing else…trust me I’ve been on the other side of that. JQ had that. It still has that. Nothing has changed. Their major guilds do not work with each other.”

“There is a true sense of comradery on this server…trust me when I say it, I’ve played on JQ, I’ve played on other servers, you can’t find that everywhere.”

“This is the kittening Sanctum. We’re here to stay and it’s going to take a lot more than these two kittenxbags to put us out of it (Tier 1).”

This is exactly the sort of character assassination that a lot of players are tired of listening to from the server with the self-proclaimed “best community”.

Indo may do great things for the SoR microcosm, but you’re crazy if you think the Kool-Aid he serves is good for the GW2 community.

It was a speech that he gave to everyone before going into WvW. It’s a battle speech. You don’t say, “We suck, let us lose today”; “We are the worst server and are going to get our kitten handed to us”.

No, you say what he says and motivate your troops. This is exactly what I’ve heard in the Marines. And it wasn’t intended for other servers to hear either. Someone just decided to record it and make a vid.

If your server leader ISN’T saying this kind of stuff… then everything Indo said, is actually true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update from the ancient one

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.9075

Orion.9075

Yea, we are getting great fights! So don’t expect us to get bored.

Like what? I am actually interested because it dose not seem like there is real resistance. I mean fights as in driving off 3 times your own numbers, choking a zerg in an ambush and countering a entire zerg with only 15 people.

I know people like me are rare, but i can’t be the only one that hate being the top dog. I mean who cares about wiping smaller guilds and randoms. Taking Keeps or towers with only token Resistance.

NO the fun is when you are out manned and have to fight for every skill.

This happens all the time… or the 20 minute fights inside the enemy garrison, etc. There is still a lot of fun having. The other night, I think I was running with my guild, but it may have been another, and our tactics continually wiped another server that had 1.5-2x our numbers (I think we had like 15). This is at least true for the NA and sneaking into SEA timezone. Not sure how much competition is in EU timezone, although I log in there sometimes.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

Winner over the cutest Asura.

Me!

I still don’t think that qualified as a bathing suit, harlot!

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

T1 match thread fell to 1/4 of the way down page 2 of the forums and it’s only Monday. Hrmmm …

Score update for us working stiffs?

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

T1 match thread fell to 1/4 of the way down page 2 of the forums and it’s only Monday. Hrmmm …

Score update for us working stiffs?

Here ya go

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masamoon.3864

Masamoon.3864

Just got back on, for those who don’t know, millenium has a neat new update, just saw it, must be recent(within last 4h). Pretty neat.

New version !
The MoS Matchups tools has improved with the new API from Arena.net.

Now, with this API, scores are tracked every minutes and the site displays live matches result. The number of Camps, Towers and Keeps owned by a server are also available.

In addition, a new live map for each matchup is available. This map is updated every 15 seconds and logs each events so you can now find out what happend on your WvW battlefield. Objective names can be displayed on your own language.

The previous submission and validation system has gone. I wanted to thank all those who have valited your scores, day after day, to get this site updated as often as possible. Many thanks to you : Feustine [LNM], Prymal [MoS], Daiji [MoS], Squall [MoS], Gramark [MoS] and you from US : Julennie, Lee and Brandon.

Sanghae, legends can be true.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Current scores brought to you by my new mini me.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

Looks like CuddleStrikes, Cover Girls and all the other score reporters jobs are now over.

http://mos.millenium.org/na/

Now, with this API, scores are tracked every minutes and the site displays live matches result. The number of Camps, Towers and Keeps owned by a server are also available.

In addition, a new live map for each matchup is available. This map is updated every 15 seconds and logs each events so you can now find out what happend on your WvW battlefield. Objective names can be displayed on your own language.

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wotah.2975

Wotah.2975

Looks like CuddleStrikes, Cover Girls and all the other score reporters jobs are now over.

“Now, with this API, scores are tracked every minutes and the site displays live matches result. The number of Camps, Towers and Keeps owned by a server are also available.

In addition, a new live map for each matchup is available. This map is updated every 15 seconds and logs each events so you can now find out what happend on your WvW battlefield. Objective names can be displayed on your own language."

Ooooh very nice!

Wotah, Brutaler [SICK]/[SG]
Plague/Shadow Gypsies
Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Ascii.9726

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Wow yeah that is awesome. It’s going to make past match data analysis so much better and reliable. Thanks for the heads up.

I think Cuddlestrikes, Fiesty and others should still post fun score update screenshots though. It won’t be the same around here without them.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: NERV.8103

NERV.8103

Dear all friends

Fury of Order [FOO] will not immigrant to other server.
And we will keep working in the WvW.
For the Jade Quarry.

by me (^_<)*~~

Inari Fushimi / Human / Mesmer
Ex Fever / Sylvari / Necromancer
GuildMaster – Fury of Order [FOO] – Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Dear all friends

For the Jade Quarry.

by me (^_<)*~~

Awesome new’s glad to have you guys and if you need anything let me know JQ for life and here’s to many future endeavors!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kazushow.1309

Kazushow.1309

Dear all friends

For the Jade Quarry.

by me (^_<)*~~

Awesome new’s glad to have you guys and if you need anything let me know JQ for life and here’s to many future endeavors!

Be nice to my boss!!!! LOL

Fury Of Order[FOO]
Raikkonen Of Arkham
Commander from Fury Of Order.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

That would suck. I can’t get on to MOS millenium at work because my security identifys the website as being malicious. But I can get on here. Otherwise I would be content going to MOS millenium and getting a slightly out of date score.

in Match-ups

Posted by: windrunner.5690

windrunner.5690

The SoR on EB, you really like QL don’t you

Idunno. We pushed JQ hard in NA prime in EB. I handed red keep to BG on a silver platter. They pulled off. I pushed BG for hours b/c I was mad. The nature of the game I guess.

Kept you all busy though didn’t I? Then I got rolled a few times and gave up.

Sanctum of rallians?

Why aren’t you fighting us in EBG?
You’re just running back to your arrow carts as soon as you see us.
Serious question.
You have equal if not more numbers.

They are playing tactically. They are getting smashed in open field so they got to run. Cant blame them really, i would get frustrated after eating the floor so much too.

And there is the “ohh our force is so much smaller then yours” priceless.

Also, for the BG, how many ACs were in the EB keep before I trebbed 6 of them down? I counted 13. You know, before you guys lost everything in every BL and pushed us out of EB?

/kiss
I’ll be on tomorrow to keep our PPT well above yours. Fun day today though.

Ohhh no, tysm got there bandwagoner numbers to throw around now, better be real scared.

But i forgot, SOR does not call them bandwagoners. Only if they go to a server that is not theirs.

Funny, noone called tsym bandwagoners when they first moved to SoR.. in fact, many gave them props for not following every other SoS guild to BG, and not choosing the server with the highest chance of winning. Now that SoR is winning it’s a totally different story. LOL

thanks for the laugh

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Funny, noone called tsym bandwagoners when they first moved to SoR.. in fact, many gave them props for not following every other SoS guild to BG, and not choosing the server with the highest chance of winning. Now that SoR is winning it’s a totally different story. LOL

thanks for the laugh

Tsym moved to SOR to kill everyone from SOS who bandwagoned off and called them bad words and blamed them for SOS falling apart. I don’t find that to be bandwagoning. At least, that was my impression of why they moved =3

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

Who exactly are you trying to kid

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

thanks for the laugh

Tsym moved to SOR to kill everyone from SOS who bandwagoned off and called them bad words and blamed them for SOS falling apart. I don’t find that to be bandwagoning. At least, that was my impression of why they moved =3

was a shame AGG / FoE didn’t hang around longer

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

LetoII.3782

JQ does not avoid fights with SoR. Reset night for example SF and friends took Their home map hoping Their N/A best was there. We cheered when we found TW in hills. We knew it was on…and some great fights were to be had for the rest of the night.

What happened? While I was working on inner hills about 10 minutes after reset, Blackgate ended up ignoring everything SoR…and coming into the hole i made in hills…and attacked JQ

Then kept attacking us for the next 2 hours while doing their best to ignore or avoid fights with SoR. In fact each time i figure i’ve given Blackgate enough of a beating and i switch to attacking SoR..you guys come right back for more and hit JQ

So forgive me when i laugh at you here for even making this post. And forgive me for making a point in flipping Blackgate’s garrison 3 times so far this week and everything else i see of yours paper because of your laughable tactics on reset night

So… the alliance is off?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

thanks for the laugh

Most of us wanted bigger fights. I only want to kill AGG. I don’t know why either, I honestly dont even known anyone in AGG, I just feel the urge.

I harbor no ill will towards anyone else. Servers rise, servers fall. I have many friends in merc, few in ND, few in icoa. anyone who can make me work while commanding is great.

As for 2v1 in EB, blue is the dumbest keep to defend(you can treb outer and inner from bravost and nothing can hit the trebs is placed correctly). But forcing a 2v1 is easy as fk. Read map, wipe enemy zerg at hylek, ogre or dredge and don’t push into the enemy you wiped. Port back, attack other side. 2v1, done. Dem pugs don’t like to wipe over and over., so they hit the easy target.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Match-ups

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

I’m sure our 20 man group is as large as your 40.

This was taken at about 2:30am PST, on a Sunday night (Monday morning NA), shortly after BG had the outmanned buff on EBG.

20 man group. Yeah.

Meh, by my counting method, 20 seems about right…

http://imgur.com/a/QtRg5 (All three screens courtesy of Masamoon’s 20 man zerg last night)

Unless for some crazy reason I didn’t get a loot bag for every single SoR that wiped…or maybe some were able to run back to QL before dying.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chopps.5047

Chopps.5047

Lawl, <3 rav, BG strategy on reset night was bonkers; they must really not like us.

Tin Foil Hat Hearer »—> Ranger Extraordinaire »—> “Be like water…”

in Match-ups

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Lawl, <3 rav, BG strategy on reset night was bonkers; they must really not like us.

I’d bet money they did it to try and demoralize JQ because theyre afraid if they come in third all their new guilds will abandon them.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Dear all friends

For the Jade Quarry.

by me (^_<)*~~

Be nice to my boss!!!! LOL

As we spoke this weekend, I got your back

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

This was taken at about 2:30am PST, on a Sunday night (Monday morning NA), shortly after BG had the outmanned buff on EBG.

20 man group. Yeah.

I counted ~40 SoR and ~30 green dots. This doesn’t include the commander on your map in the south who is likely to bring more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

20 man group. Yeah.

I counted ~40 SoR and ~30 green dots. This doesn’t include the commander on your map in the south who is likely to bring more.

Also, out of everyone, the last people I expect to complain about numbers and “PvD” is Blackgate, considering the massive point ticks you guys have gotten through the use of PvD the past weeks.

in Match-ups

Waage.2047

Did i hit a nerve or something. I don’t do or care about reset. It is at 2 a clock at night for me and if i am op that late i better be nekkid or drunk.

Also that was 3 days ago. Now i do not really care who i fight. Hell today i brought a entire BG zerg into JQ keep in EB to wipe SoR for no other reason that it was funny. If i had the supply i might have sieaged and tried to take the keep, but it was more fun to have a bit of a 3 way fight and wipe some SoR.

Now i will always push who ever i think can give me the best fight. Why waste time on a empty keep when i can go knock on BAY and see the SoR zerg come rushing out.

Also your attack on a BG garrison as some kind of insult to me is kind of weak. I mean why would i care and it kind of contradicts your message of “WE FIGHT SOR”.

Like i said JQ lacks guilds who are willing to try and break the SoR zerg. Hell there borderland is empty half the time and ripe for plundering so RK tend to end up there.

Now don’t get me wrong i know why this is. Taking on SoR is hard so you would rather fighting in BG. I get it taking tier 3 is hard.

Like i have said. Right now i am having some of the best fights ever and i have so many targets to pick from. IT IS GLORIOUS!!. It is also the perfect time for a guild like RK who thrive on this kind of thing.

Attachments:

(edited by Waage.2047)

in Match-ups

Posted by: BloodRavenz.6084

BloodRavenz.6084

Did i hit a nerve or something. I don’t do or care about reset. It is at 2 a clock at night for me and if i am op that late i better be nekkid or drunk.

Also that was 3 days ago. Now i do not really care who i fight. Hell today i brought a entire BG zerg into JQ keep in EB to wipe SoR for no other reason that it was funny. If i had the supply i might have sieaged and tried to take the keep, but it was more fun to have a bit of a 3 way fight and wipe some SoR.

Now i will always push who ever i think can give me the best fight. Why waste time on a empty keep when i can go knock on BAY and see the SoR zerg come rushing out.

Also your attack on a BG garrison as some kind of insult to me is kind of weak. I mean why would i care and it kind of contradicts your message of “WE FIGHT SOR”.

Like i said JQ lacks guilds who are willing to try and break the SoR zerg. Hell there borderland is empty half the time and ripe for plundering so RK tend to end up there.

Now don’t get me wrong i know why this is. Taking on SoR is hard so you would rather fighting in BG. I get it taking tier 3 is hard.

You didn’t strike a nerve at all unless it’s the one that causes me to laugh at you.
Ask TW, Choo, Tsym, pick one…..SF is more then happy to fight them and have a better record then most at breaking zergs.

But to answer you….we do fight SoR…..we fight Blackgate….Right now, i am stuck having to delete you guys from the map each time i pin up because your commanders are focusing JQ above all else and at the expense of common sense.
It’s either beat you back to your spawn before going and having enjoyable fights with SoR…or end up dealing with you guys hitting JQ the moment SoR and JQ engage in a fight.

Ravanaz
Strike Force – JQ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

that is awesome, great work millenium folks.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I support this message, I hope its true

Nice touch Tsym, your standing in my eyes has improved no end, nothing like a bit of healthy payback

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.