Tier 5: EB|BP|AR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

Well Ebay, all your advanced tactics, 300 man teamspeak, etc only earns you 1 rank higher than us. Doesn’t seem worth it.

Ide rather have fun and play in lazy mode and be one rank lower.

Just proves Anvil rocker players are better skilled, we can hang 1 rank behind you without even having to try.

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

(edited by Rinzler.8072)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

Lies kodiack, ebay wins at that time zone coz they are skillful and better players :o

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Whoa, that was the quickest infraction I’ve ever earned. Moderator must be up on some energy drinks tonight.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syktek.7912

Syktek.7912

Whoa, that was the quickest infraction I’ve ever earned. Moderator must be up on some energy drinks tonight.

Don’t worry, I doubt you’ll get a ban. I’m about to get my ninth!

Vesper Dawnshield | Guardian

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Don’t worry, I doubt you’ll get a ban. I’m about to get my ninth!

high five!

I was just going to talk about the psychical attraction I had to someones sibling that is all… It’s just natural.

“dodging saves lives.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archer.1658

Archer.1658

Well Ebay, all your advanced tactics, 300 man teamspeak, etc only earns you 1 rank higher than us. Doesn’t seem worth it.

Just proves Anvil rocker players are better skilled, we can hang 1 rank behind you without even having to try.

vT is the worst roaming guild in AR. I’m not surprised since you came from Yaks Bend though.

Çookies – Mesmer – [GF]/Ebay
Everyone is bad but me.
Anet ruined Gw2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: llkoolaid.8204

llkoolaid.8204

How is this something different? If it is the same match up you will always be 2nd and 3rd…

This is different. Prime time for 2 timezones.

But still a 33k lead… better hurry

-Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz
80MES – Dr Sweet Cheeks/80WAR – Jegudiel
80GRD – Sir Sweet Cheeks/80ELE – D J Diddles

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

vT is the worst roaming guild in AR. I’m not surprised since you came from Yaks Bend though.

bahahaha

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Score update..

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

I love this place, you all are so cute. The way some around here talk, you’d think they ran across water and their corpses never littered the field. I know better. Rezzed, and been rezzed by, probably everyone here from our side at least once. =D

So what’s up with the new updates, for someone who hasn’t actually been ingame to see them yet? Seen patch notes, but it’s not quite the same as eyewitness testimony. Can I get a field report please?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I love this place, you all are so cute. The way some around here talk, you’d think they ran across water and their corpses never littered the field. I know better. Rezzed, and been rezzed by, probably everyone here from our side at least once. =D

So what’s up with the new updates, for someone who hasn’t actually been ingame to see them yet? Seen patch notes, but it’s not quite the same as eyewitness testimony. Can I get a field report please?

New traps are “meh” not seen a uncloacking one yet. plenty of supply ones.

Arrowcarts are still OP

Skill lag is still evident

Apparently Southsun Cove is amazing and better than sliced bread.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Ebay will comeback once their west coasters get home from work. They are pretty heavy in that timezone, which is why when we go to bed, they catch up.

-K

I stand corrected. Ebay take the night off?

1130pm CST , smack dab in West Coast prime time.

Attachments:

-K

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

Ebay will comeback once their west coasters get home from work. They are pretty heavy in that timezone, which is why when we go to bed, they catch up.

-K

Honestly? Yes, we did.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

-K

Spending the night at girlfriend’s place. Will be back tomorrow.

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

What’s a girlfriend? Does it drop precursors?

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Does a prenuptial agreement count?

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

if you’re not careful… they do. O.o the most expensive kind

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

(edited by Steve Whitley.8359)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Why do all rangers in your guild run away from a 1v1 to only come back with 5-10 buddies?

Just doesn’t make any kittening sense ya know?

Since you’re calling out a class from my guild, what class and guild are you from? Just based on your personality on these forums, I’m gonna take a guess that you’re probably a thief. If you are a thief, then I rarely see an Ebay thief without another thief around. Which guild?

I run my own guild mate.

So was I right? You’re a thief? Since you can’t answer a simple question, am I to take it your guild name is some sort of variant of Jinks? Is it like JNKS or something like that?

I think I remember a seeing a thief from a guild with a name like that Sunday night? If it was Sunday night, then that Ranger was me because Dovgan was on his warrior. And if it was Sunday night then there was never a 1v1 opportunity. We were dealing with like 3 or 4 thieves outside the tower and near the ruins and south camp. There were the two blue haired twin thieves from GF and a little Asura thief running with them. Then there was another thief from an Ebay guild who would jump in from time to time. Then there was you(if that was you). Hardly a 1v1.

And since Ebay kept hitting the two supply camps, it was getting the attention of other AR defenders and since the fights were happening in pretty high traffic areas — you’re going to run into them. No one needs to “call for help” when you’re server is hitting the south supply camp and fighting around the ruins and towers.

Por fa friggin vor.

I’m pretty much near Stargrove most every night. I’m generally solo or running with Dovgan. Either way, I’ll be happy to find a spot to fight you 1v1 so the camp guards don’t help. I might lose the fight(I make no claim to be a very good player), but I certainly won’t run from it.

We’ve been fighting for weeks…that wasnt the first time I’ve encountered your guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

AR really needs to do this. How much is TS?

AR has had a TS for months. Right now i’ counting 22 in the WvW , with another 30 in their own guild channels.

-K

It’ll take time to spread the word and get people in there. Ebay didn’t start out with the mass of people we have in there now. We built that up very slowly over time. As said some of the bigger guilds have even made it a requirement.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Why do all rangers in your guild run away from a 1v1 to only come back with 5-10 buddies?

Since you’re calling out a class from my guild, what class and guild are you from? Just based on your personality on these forums, I’m gonna take a guess that you’re probably a thief. If you are a thief, then I rarely see an Ebay thief without another thief around. Which guild?

I run my own guild mate.

So was I right? You’re a thief? Since you can’t answer a simple question, am I to take it your guild name is some sort of variant of Jinks? Is it like JNKS or something like that?

I think I remember a seeing a thief from a guild with a name like that Sunday night? If it was Sunday night, then that Ranger was me because Dovgan was on his warrior. And if it was Sunday night then there was never a 1v1 opportunity. We were dealing with like 3 or 4 thieves outside the tower and near the ruins and south camp. There were the two blue haired twin thieves from GF and a little Asura thief running with them. Then there was another thief from an Ebay guild who would jump in from time to time. Then there was you(if that was you). Hardly a 1v1.

And since Ebay kept hitting the two supply camps, it was getting the attention of other AR defenders and since the fights were happening in pretty high traffic areas — you’re going to run into them. No one needs to “call for help” when you’re server is hitting the south supply camp and fighting around the ruins and towers.

Por fa friggin vor.

I’m pretty much near Stargrove most every night. I’m generally solo or running with Dovgan. Either way, I’ll be happy to find a spot to fight you 1v1 so the camp guards don’t help. I might lose the fight(I make no claim to be a very good player), but I certainly won’t run from it.

We’ve been fighting for weeks…that wasnt the first time I’ve encountered your guild

Unfortunately then, you aren’t as memorable as we seem to be to you. Over the weeks, I’ve had some fun fights with some really good EBay thieves, you aren’t one of them.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

(edited by Dovgan.8605)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

I run my own guild mate.

Por fa friggin vor.

Unfortunately then, you aren’t as memorable as we seem to be to you. Over the weeks, I’ve had some fun fights with some really good EBay thieves, you aren’t one of them.

That was an absolute awesomely witty reply……except your guildie already contradicted you a few posts back………

Ya thx try again

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Translation I have no clue how the Glicko system works I just know 1,2, and 3.

These are the numbers that matter Rating.

Ebay – 1 489.858
Anvil -1 362.433
Borliss- 1 352.966

In order to catch us in Rating (the number that matters) it would take well even more weeks, which require stamina. At the beginning of fighting a new enemy all the WvWers put on their best shiney’s and new shoes. The first 2 weeks aren’t as important as when it gets that “stale” taste. Eventually the smaller servers people get burnt out its the way the matchup works when there is a large enough population difference.

You guys found a spark in a post when we had 695 PPT big hurrah. Its about maintaining it. Eventually you wont be able to maintain it and then your forum people will say we don’t care about rank. See thats what seperates us blah blah the usual forum stuff everyone spouts when they start losing or facing the inevitable

Dat Server coming to replace one of you shortly

Darkhaven – 1 290.642

Borlis pass is glad that you allied with them because it allows them to stay in this tier longer.

Projected Rating For next week.

Ebay- 1 468.970
BP- 1 368.504
AR- 1 366.512

You been run amuck, led astray

So now instead of having about a 10k lead on BP and improving your rating, like you had before you guys are married and allowed them to pass you in Rating.

Dat logic O.o letting some dude who posted a score on his first time posting on the forums got your server all motivated to essentially go to as you put it down 1 rank.

So in 2 days Anvil Rocker dude your skill will move you 2 ranks behind us as you like to call it. rofl

Meanwhile…….

Dat Server Moving on up to the Eastside

Darkhaven – 1 307.367

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

(edited by oZii.2864)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cateran.9360

Cateran.9360

Darkhaven – 1 290.642

Unless something major has changed in the last couple months, you’re not going to have any more fun with them than either AR or BP. When they came up to T6 high on weeks of victories, they got trounced the first week by BP (who then moved up) and then by AR the next two weeks (who also moved up). They put on a good showing on reset but their all around coverage was patchy at best.

Maeva Wonir – Warrior of Dragonbrand
Always Losing Sleep [ALS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Darkhaven – 1 290.642

Unless something major has changed in the last couple months, you’re not going to have any more fun with them than either AR or BP. When they came up to T6 high on weeks of victories, they got trounced the first week by BP (who then moved up) and then by AR the next two weeks (who also moved up). They put on a good showing on reset but their all around coverage was patchy at best.

We fought darkhaven before it doesn’t matter its a new name, with new people. Thats what really motivates alot of the masses in WvW. A new _ invader/recruit/scout person to kill.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

if you’re not careful… they do. O.o the most expensive kind

hahahahahaha

I do have to give it to AR and BP. Last night you guys came with the numbers that Ebay just couldn’t match. Good Job guys!

(edited by llkoolaid.8204)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

EB 157,663 +265
BP 122,985 +250
AR 118,135 +180

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

Must be though Ebay people explain to themselves they soon will reach tier 4 according with rating gained (?). Let’s take a look:

Rating from 3 servers the moment they arrived to tier 5:
Anvil Rock ……. 1 327.847 (8 weeks ago)
Borlis Pass …… 1 302.516 (10 weeks ago)
Ehmry Bay …….. 1 577.622 (10 weeks ago)

Present day rating:
Anvil Rock ……. 1 366.512
Borlis Pass …… 1 368.504
Ehmry Bay …….. 1 468.970

Rating evolution:
Anvil Rock …… + 38.665
Borlis Pass ….. + 65.988
Ehmry Bay ……. – 108.652

Ops! did I just saw here negative incoming rating?
Can’t be possible, let me check again my source: Millennium old school
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

[ALPH] – Gandara

(edited by Sigmar.2185)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

Must be though Ebay people explain to themselves they soon will reach tier 4 according with rating gained (?). Let’s take a look:

Rating from 3 servers the moment they arrived to tier 5:
Anvil Rock ……. 1 327.847 (8 weeks ago)
Borlis Pass …… 1 302.516 (10 weeks ago)
Ehmry Bay …….. 1 577.622 (10 weeks ago)

Present day rating:
Anvil Rock ……. 1 366.512
Borlis Pass …… 1 368.504
Ehmry Bay …….. 1 468.970

Rating evolution:
Anvil Rock …… + 38.665
Borlis Pass ….. + 65.988
Ehmry Bay ……. – 108.652

Ops! did I just saw here negative incoming rating?
Can’t be possible, let me check again my source: Millennium old school
http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

You’re still losing though

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

God I LOVED this Reply, it shuts down the terrible people who thinks themselves GODS. lmfao

EBay has lost in T5 to BP. When their numbers don’t show up, EBay is beatable in this tier. They also talk a lot of smack for a server unable to dominate enough to move up and stay there.

Lets keep in mind both AR and BP moved UP from T6 while EBay are T4 rejects. I don’t like getting into the skill discussion but finding crap EBay players has never been a challenge. Ebay has some very good fighters it is just a shame that their mouths tend to make it difficult to praise them.

- a T4 d00d

p.s : Obama ftw

Attachments:

in Match-ups

llkoolaid.8204

God I LOVED this Reply, it shuts down the terrible people who thinks themselves GODS. lmfao

EBay has lost in T5 to BP. When their numbers don’t show up, EBay is beatable in this tier. They also talk a lot of smack for a server unable to dominate enough to move up and stay there.

Lets keep in mind both AR and BP moved UP from T6 while EBay are T4 rejects. I don’t like getting into the skill discussion but finding crap EBay players has never been a challenge. Ebay has some very good fighters it is just a shame that their mouths tend to make it difficult to praise them.

- a T4 d00d

Ebay may be beatable in this tier, but you haven’t been able to do it for what 9 weeks now?

You’re right Kalkz, Straegen seems really mad in this post. And Obama ftl…

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

- a T4 d00d

Ebay may be beatable in this tier, but you haven’t been able to do it for what 9 weeks now?

But we’re beating Ebay Bro.

-Borlis Rock

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sigmar.2185

Sigmar.2185

…[GH] Emry Bay -Rent-a-Gollum- call 555-kalkz

LOL for your signature

My funny suggestion: “rent a parrot – call 101-Ebay”

[ALPH] – Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Why are you guys so concerned about Tier rankings and score?

I guess that’s the only thing you have left when you can’t brag about any other aspect of your server’s play in WvW.

Pretty soon one of you guys will be T5 rejects, even with this wonky glicko system. It must suck to lose so many times in a row. But fret not, a fix is coming soon™ according to Anet.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

We dont care, just telling you we’re winning in ratings. just throwing it there

Edit : wait. i might care, because all u care about is ratings so u can move up

Troll level : 99991

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

We dont care, just telling you we’re winning in ratings. just throwing it there

Ratings which Anet already said are wonky and are changing soon.

So it’s pretty much pointless?

We need more trash talk about actual in game fights and events rather than all this math about score and income evolution yadda yadda. Sounds too much like PVE.

Like earlier tonight, Ebay bl had 3 spots of green with AR and BP pushing up their sides. Calls were made and people we’re rallied and we pushed both of you guys out. The highlight was wiping the AR at NE tower since I love diving on my Guardian.

This double teaming has been really fun. Please keep it up.
We are serious about sending Ugly Fied back if you don’t.

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Some of you guys know how to do addition and subtraction, but I think a lot of you are missing the part that there’s a delta of about 200 points difference between where EBay entered the tier and where BP/AR did and probably don’t realize the role that this difference has to play in the equation.

Those quoting the numbers like they know what they mean can educate themselves on the slightly more complex mathematics behind the Glicko 2 system here. There’s a little more to it than the “here’s where they started, and here’s where we started” analysis.

Assuming we start a new matchup in T5 with the ranks Sigmar posted, then EBay would need at least a score of BP’s and AR’s score combined to go up in rank by 1 point. Since the end scores each week combine to something like 600-620k, that means EBay would need a PPT of 350+ consistantly along with all the other points that are gathered outside of PPT with an average rate equal to that of BP and AR combined. We would need something along the lines of 420 PPT on average for at least two weeks in a row to move up in that situation (roughly 60% of the total score overall). This is still assuming that we gain “hidden” points at a similar rate as well.

There is no server in any tier that is winning by those numbers, borderline servers included. The only ones that hit those kinds of ticks consistantly and for multiple weeks in a row are bandwagon servers skyrocketting from the bottom on up. The fact that you guys expect us to in T5 and actually believe it to be fair is all kinds of delusional.

There is only one tier that is anywhere near us in the difference between the lowest server in the tier above and the highest server from the tier below, and that is T4. They are in a similar situation at the moment as well (actually even worse), but at least their forum warriors can acknowledge the deficit in the system and aren’t throwing bogus statistics around. Seeing some of you talk about the ratings like you have been reminds me of that Jabberwocky scene from Better Off Ted.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

(edited by Faux Sheaux.6179)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

I run my own guild mate.

Por fa friggin vor.

That was an absolute awesomely witty reply……except your guildie already contradicted you a few posts back………

Ya thx try again

I don’t know if you understand what contradicted means. If they kind of remember some random that may have been you, but not any mysterious 1 v 1 that you have concocted in your head, I still have no clue who you may have been. If you were ever a 1 v 1 I don’t remember you.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

With all due respect, Kalkz, I think it is unfair to say that we are beating EBay. As Faux and others have mentioned, the picture is more complex than that. Based upon the screenshot from MOS that you attached, the conclusion we can make is that AR and BP are doing a better job of exceeding their expected performance with respect to our past weeks’ outcomes.

Great job to one and all. Unless I am mistaken, I think we are all generally having much more fun with the current match-up dynamic, and I hope it continues

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hrolfr.6285

Hrolfr.6285

Great fights this week from everyone. It feels like everyone has stepped up their game. I know that AR has also learned a lot more from this week than the previous weeks combined. I am sure BP and Ebay can say the same thing. While this might not be a silver bullet for BP or AR, this has improved the WVW community.

Hrolfr Kuma
Everyone has a plan ’till they get punched in the mouth. ~ Mike Tyson

in Match-ups

Posted by: FearTheAmish.8730

FearTheAmish.8730

Suggestion to AR, get yourselves a Teamspeak, Vent, something so you can coordinate regardless of the map you’re on in WvW. Ebay does this, and because of that our response times get pretty fast.

Ryu how do you control that many people on TS, Vent etc? Is there a hierarchy? Only commanders in this room, sub-commanders/guild leaders in this room, everybody else use what ever?

It works for EBay but I’m interested in how you order it to prevent all the potential chaos TS can turn into.

i am not from this match up… but! i used to run a PS2 outfit with 200+ members. You can settup whisper lists so you have an over all commander in a room with the two platoon leaders they can all talk back and forth via that, Commander also will have either a separate voice program to talk to allies we used mumble for alliance chat and also a whisper list to talk to everyone if needed to give a congrats or mass orders. then platoon leaders have a whisper channel settup to contact squad leaders who are each in a separate channel with their squads. so you basically have 15-20 rooms with 12 people in each room except command room which has platoon leads and commander. Commander gives order to platoon leads in the command channel. Platoon leads then use the whisper list to send to squad leads who then inform the people in their room.

AmishDriveby Asura Necro [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

borlis rock civil union still going strong! loving this week!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

With all due respect, Kalkz, I think it is unfair to say that we are beating EBay. As Faux and others have mentioned, the picture is more complex than that. Based upon the screenshot from MOS that you attached, the conclusion we can make is that AR and BP are doing a better job of exceeding their expected performance with respect to our past weeks’ outcomes.

Great job to one and all. Unless I am mistaken, I think we are all generally having much more fun with the current match-up dynamic, and I hope it continues

With zero respect, 1 week ago i stayed away from ebay all the time and made peace with goldiy, didnt go for any of your keeps, didnt give u any troubles really, just to support your server to move up a tier & make them realize they are so bad comparing to tier 4.
BUT. What we gained off it ?
-ebay moves +9 ratings. 100 more to go … Cool
-ultimate trolling has been increased by ebay forum warriors by 200% (archer and predblah are ahead of them)
-my name has been mentioned in your forums from what i heard “a cowered” ?
-Not putting any efforts to move up a tier, u needed to burn yourselves with daily guilds rides since your pugs are terrible and the only good thing in your server is the Four guilds

So, i said .. Screw it. Time to do a call for Borlis Rock and make this tier a better & fun place for all 3 servers, you are NOT leaving this tier. None of us is leaving

In other words, Lets enjoy 2 more months of borlis rock vs ebay. Dont put hopes on Anet, trust me just dont

(edited by Kalkz.5297)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drezdan.3685

Drezdan.3685

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

With zero respect, 1 week ago i stayed away from ebay all the time and made peace with goldiy, didnt go for any of your keeps, didnt give u any troubles really, just to support your server to move up a tier & make them realize they are so bad comparing to tier 4.
-ultimate trolling has been increased by ebay forum warriors by 200% (archer and predblah are ahead of them)
-Not putting any efforts to move up a tier, u needed to burn yourselves with daily guilds rides since your pugs are terrible and the only good thing in your server is the Four guilds

So, i said .. Screw it. Time to do a call for Borlis Rock and make this tier a better & fun place for all 3 servers, you are NOT leaving this tier. None of us is leaving

In other words, Lets enjoy 2 more months of borlis rock vs ebay. Dont put hopes on Anet, trust me just dont

What Cupkalkz really meant to say was. He realized after reset night that if he didn’t do something quickly BP was gonna drop to T6. So he made a pact with AR to double team EBay. AR fell for it and now they are the ones that will be red next week if this continues. Eventually AR will wake up and realize Cupkalkz plan and then you will hear Cupkalkz, and Testpig complaining how AR never hits EBay. Its ok though the only thing this is doing is giving us on EBay more bags and troll material.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

It’s like you indended to reply to the quoted text, forgot what you were doing, and decided to foam from the mouth in some other direction about Brolis Rock.

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Knatty from CoF. One of the best mesmers I’ve seen. Keep up the good work!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

ekleenex.1654

Classy Kalkz, giving no respect to one of the few people on your server trying to make it better. Borlis should be kittening singing Kyle’s praise, along with anyone else trying to get a decent premade going (hint, there isn’t a single one right now).

“dodging saves lives.”

(edited by ekleenex.1654)

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

What Cupkalkz really meant to say was. He realized after reset night that if he didn’t do something quickly BP was gonna drop to T6. So he made a pact with AR to double team EBay. AR fell for it and now they are the ones that will be red next week if this continues. Eventually AR will wake up and realize Cupkalkz plan and then you will hear Cupkalkz, and Testpig complaining how AR never hits EBay. Its ok though the only thing this is doing is giving us on EBay more bags and troll material.

You are such a fail, coz borlis rock was formed and ready before reset night lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: LAD Infinitum.1675

LAD Infinitum.1675

- a T4 d00d

-Borlis Rock

You do realize I play for BP, right?

EDIT: Thank you for the kind words, ekleenex, though I am only a small part of the movement to make our server great. There are countless others that also deserve recognition, and without whom we would be nowhere

(edited by LAD Infinitum.1675)

in Match-ups

Kalkz.5297

No >_____<

in Match-ups

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

why so angry? the rage that ebay has in them is quite amusing =) AR and BP are having a blast this week. Glad your night crew can carry you ebay!