Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

They are annoying for you as for us. We lost many keep that way too. i even saw a guy jumped trough the door at Bay earlier this week (from SFR) but he died before being able to open the portal (was mesmer).

anyone that do that don’t deserve to be called “gamer” and are not part of our communauty; I hope they will be punished. Any cheater from any server, are just a pain.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

Jeez, you can’t say Deso is ridiculous, they plays maybe one of their best week. They even dominate some primetimes with such a few warriors.

Maybe you think they are ridiculous because, this week, they dont assist you and are not focusing VS.

They learned from their mistakes : helping SFR don’t give point.

I hope Deso will stay in T1 at least 2 or 3 more weeks, 1v1v1 is far more interesting.

i agree with your post, SFR starts calling us names because we dont focus on Vizunah. And when we start focusing on SFR they become hostile. Never seen any server like them.

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luffy.9365

Luffy.9365

Quite a few anti guild x comments. Think your better than that guild ? Then organise a gvg event. Its easy to do.

Stop hiding behind words and get their and perform

Do you think m8, that any pugish troll is able to compet any of the guilds that they flame? They already know that , so dont take the joy away from them ,let them be. They have already lost countless fights with double numbers by their side VS specific guilds
Many will flame/troll , none will say lets make a GvG.

[VcY]Velocity – Snowfang/Luffy D Portgas/Bagif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Hehe nice taunt Luffy but too big, won’t work.

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

Desolation really is going to be ridiculous.
You don t own a single thing in your BL but still goes try take Lowland, (and wipe).

U clearly not playing for points, but only focusing us.
What we did wrong to you is a mistery to me.

Deso is ridiculous? Please dont say things like that about Deso. We might not be playing for points this week but we are going to decide who comes first or second in this weeks match up

Dat mentality…

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SAC.7862

SAC.7862

Jeez, you can’t say Deso is ridiculous, they plays maybe one of their best week. They even dominate some primetimes with such a few warriors.

Maybe you think they are ridiculous because, this week, they dont assist you and are not focusing VS.

I hope Deso will stay in T1 at least 2 or 3 more weeks, 1v1v1 is far more interesting.

At primetime they have capped pop therefore its normal for a Top server to win at that time in some cases.

How can they be having one of their best weeks if they are about to get their second lowest score of their last 7 matches.

Due to your post referring to an already deleted post, your post was deleted as well.

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

Because they play their match, they don’t wait for SFR to feed them with easy prey. Score is a thing, but the fight with Desolation are far more interesting that last days, they blob less, so we fight them with smaller scaled group.

it’s a thing that you didn’t understand yet, you see VS as a blob because you blob yourself, scout report us a number and we throw what is needed to fight, not less or more (well most of the time because unexpected encounter happen, if we are on the way to a SFR blob they can be zerged)

No lag, less culling. They win and loose, it’s not a matter of point of victory, just an evalutation of fight pleasure and quality. And i’m pretty sure they appreciate that kind of encounter as we do.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cipaku.9675

Cipaku.9675

Oh you mean like last week when they finished 2nd and far ahead of VS and this wek
are 3rd 50k behind VS with 3 days to go?:))

Hahaha look honey..i understand you have to stay heavily medicated in order to night cap for VS glory and stuff like that but fair warning is starting to cloud your judgement, your logic got reversed:)

Curent news: Grand Cross proud founder of ArborSeaSquare forces players to use pills to play for 16h/day, all vegetarian players from VS are migrating to Jade Sea:)

in Match-ups

Angelyne.2936

Curent news: Grand Cross proud founder of ArborSeaSquare forces players to use pills to play for 16h/day, all vegetarian players from VS are migrating to Jade Sea:)

1/20 because i replied.

Some effort, but must work a lot more to become a proud member of the forum warrior institute.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Braindrops.6428

Braindrops.6428

Pls VS stop the hacker under the floor in deso bay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

He will back off and put back his guild tag. then they will say they are sorry for it and against it and that they are reporting him, then he will be back later

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

1/20 because i replied.

Some effort, but must work a lot more to become a proud member of the forum warrior institute.

Okay lets put trolling aside and have an exercise in honesty: Is VS admiting they love Deso because they know they can farm Wins out of them with ease week after week after week and while were at it..why do you try to do everything in your power to ensure VS has the easiest oponents all the time? where is your pride knowing you win against servers that play 4h in evening and then you claim to be the best server in EU?:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

So keep the trolling on guys! You only inspire us. We dont have problem with desolation just some of their tactical desicions are without logic or questionable… As for the lag and culling yeah with Vz and Deso/iron in particulary zerging it makes it hard to have fun.
And yeah nice effort on sfr garrison ! today VZ so your morning zerg got tired or what.
Or saving some strenght for morning push in friday? You will not lose 3th week in a row right You are the most comical server in eu at least

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Looking back on last evening primetime, Deso is much more hard to fight then SFR, even with the mighty RG and the skillful Option. It’s true, banana.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johndoe.4215

Johndoe.4215

Once in a month maybe.

John C Churchill
Guardian of ZDs
Seafarer’s Rest

(edited by Johndoe.4215)

in Match-ups

Luffy.9365

No no plz stop guys ,we brought the blob and the lag in T1 ,as long as the golem rush and the night-early camp.
Hahahaha that woman

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Q: How many blobs from Viz and Deso at the same time on different gates does it take to get into Garnison with 20 Sfr defending?
A: Trick question. No such number tonight.

Thank you for the +400 bags for 3 hours….it has been nice farming you and i hope you come back tomorrow

Who was farming who?

http://i.imgur.com/majIIyV.jpg

haha , i got a screenshot from the other side of this @ home. (will post tonight)
It was awesome , we had like 20men standing on the lower cannon spot just AoEing the crap out of the stairs.
You guys charged up and some of you died so you went back , then you came back for another charge and more then half of your zerg died.
It was amazing

Also , for the person saying garrison was armed to the teeth with siege , i dont know what magic shroom you been eating, but our garrison has never been so badly sieged as last night.
When inner watergate broke we only had 1 freaking ballista there
Outer siege was non excisting since the outer gates were down for about 3hrs in a row.

But awesome fights from both Viz and Deso , we should do that again soon

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

ArborSeaSquare dont have hordes of canadian players cappinf night and day for them. All they have is 1 (ONE) guy: Troma’s cousin: http://georges-st-pierre.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gsp-Titlle-pic.png
kitten visunah!:) Dem gates have no chance:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reduktion.5791

Reduktion.5791

Looking back on last evening primetime, Deso is much more hard to fight then SFR, even with the mighty RG and the skillful Option. It’s true, banana.

Yes, this is unfortunately a good point. Where are the domination by SFR in prime time? This was our best drift as a rule. Where is our prime time now? So many bad bandwagoner?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

SFR is much about quantity, Deso is much about quality.
Sure you will find quality on SFR and at some points quantity on Deso, no offense…

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

ArborSeaSquare dont have hordes of canadian players cappinf night and day for them. All they have is 1 (ONE) guy: Troma’s cousin: http://georges-st-pierre.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Gsp-Titlle-pic.png kitten visunah!:) Dem gates have no chance:)

You forgot Chuck Norris :o

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nachtz.4930

Nachtz.4930

1/20 because i replied.

Okay lets put trolling aside and have an exercise in honesty: Is VS admiting they love Deso because they know they can farm Wins out of them with ease week after week after week and while were at it..why do you try to do everything in your power to ensure VS has the easiest oponents all the time? where is your pride knowing you win against servers that play 4h in evening and then you claim to be the best server in EU?:)

You forgot to add :
“Written by a random big-mouth which hides in SFR blobs and who thinks he mainly contributed in VS’ 2nd place this week”.

You may have some good players in SFR (I am a big fan of RG for instance), but you surely have the worst attitude I have ever seen so far.

in Match-ups

Reduktion.5791

Actually not. As you can see if we battle in equal numbers i have only seen us wiping against piken in such cases – sometimes.

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

Actually i play on VS. Problem?

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

1/20 because i replied.

You forgot to add :
“Written by a random big-mouth which hides in SFR blobs and who thinks he mainly contributed in VS’ 2nd place this week”.

You may have some good players in SFR (I am a big fan of RG for instance), but you surely have the worst attitude I have ever seen so far.

Im random dude?:) oh wow sorry and you are?:0 let me guess?:) member of Vabbi royal familly?:)

in Match-ups

Xispeo.1706

Actually not. As you can see if we battle in equal numbers i have only seen us wiping against piken in such cases – sometimes.

Depends with who you raid anyway.
But globally I know when Deso is up and full that we gonna have a harder time than against your full server.

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Then go find another server, I can even pay it for you. That’s what makes VS strong : we are one, not a gathering of different big guilds. We fight for our server, not for ourselves. Someone writing “you claim to be the best server in EU” when talking about his own server is just wrong.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

nice fighting last night in eb vizunah but asking a 30+ guild to come help you out against PUGS isnt that a bit fail?? more fun when the guild that ran with your charr commander failed to wipe us too:) quentin/langor ftw:)

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

Then go find another server, I can even pay it for you. That’s what makes VS strong : we are one, not a gathering of different big guilds. We fight for our server, not for ourselves. Someone writing “you claim to be the best server in EU” when talking about his own server is just wrong.

No wrong is getting EASY WINS. If i make a poll asking all VS players:

Who can beat us:
Answers:

90% – Nobody
7% – Seafarer
3% – Blacktide Lol

If i ask: but how about Deso?
They gonan rofl for days.

True or false?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mizu.9387

Mizu.9387

Yes, this is unfortunately a good point. Where are the domination by SFR in prime time? This was our best drift as a rule. Where is our prime time now? So many bad bandwagoner?

The thing is that we’ve spread our guilds out over the 24h period, as this is a 24/ game. Not to mention most of us can’t stand the crippling lag that comes with primetime. As Fanfaron said, we are specifically looking for 5 signet builds and weapons with a solid autoattack. Not blaming Deso or Viz here, this Anet’s problem. But the fact remains that it just sucks to play primetime atm.

Sif Urkraft

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Who can beat us:
Answers:

90% – Nobody
7% – Seafarer
3% – Blacktide Lol

True or false?

False. Anyone knows Desolation can beat us, but not in their current state. They just need to be more and more active during their off-time. In the near future, they will be a huge threat, and if you want my opinion, I think Deso players are far more efficient than SFR ones (considering the pugs). As someone said above, SFR is about quantity, Desolation quality. If they get full and keep the same quality of playing, it will be hard, very hard. So you can add me in your 0%. And yes, I am “rofling”, not about Desolation, but about your ignorance.

As for your survey, you forgot the copyright : “powered by RandomAssumption”.

(edited by Nachtz.4930)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

Then go find another server, I can even pay it for you. That’s what makes VS strong : we are one, not a gathering of different big guilds. Someone writing “you claim to be the best server in EU” when talking about his own server is just wrong.

It’s as wrong as stating that Vizunah isn’t a gathering of different guilds. What’s a community, if not a gathering of groups and individuals ? Millenium Old School, Metatrone, LNM, CPC, CDD, WL, Lp, etc gathering together within Grand Cross alliance to bring Vizunah at it’s finest, how is that not a guilds gathering ?

If you think you can say anything here and get away with it by twisting your words like you’re actually speaking for Vizunah, you are delusional. Please refrain speaking as if you were some Vizunah spokesperson : you clearly are not.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

how come your being pushed to second place all the time?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuzo.4850

Yuzo.4850

Who can beat us:
Answers:

90% – Nobody
7% – Seafarer
3% – Blacktide Lol

True or false?

The fact they can’t win against VS does not mean they suck, as SFR winning over VS does not mean they’re better than them

Plus, I’d say Deso has a solid community and can build something in the long run, unlike SFR.

in Match-ups

Luffy.9365

Depends with who you raid anyway.
But globally I know when Deso is up and full that we gonna have a harder time than against your full server.

Maybe you can see or feel that…. some days on prime time -like yesterday- because we are forced to cover different time zones all the big guilds ,cause of VZ night-morning action. For example, yesterday prime time some guilds had day off.

(edited by Luffy.9365)

in Match-ups

Reduktion.5791

[…] But the fact remains that it just sucks to play primetime atm.

Yes, thats rly true. I have logged out more than one time in prime time because of this I thought, i was alone with this vanish.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

@Cipaku : the thing you seem to forget is that Deso is still a much stronger opponent than any T2 server.

The French Flair [FF]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Who can beat us:
Answers:

90% – Nobody
7% – Seafarer
3% – Blacktide Lol

True or false?

The fact they can’t win against VS does not mean they suck, as SFR winning over VS does not mean they’re better than them

Plus, I’d say Deso has a solid community and can build something in the long run, unlike SFR.

And you must be an insider of all 3 communities to know this, right?
How many times did VS say that SFR will crash and burn? What does long run mean?
We dropped and bounced back a few times now.

But no problem VS, keep trolling here a soon as you have a strong opponent.
Too bad you can’t get your medals that easy anymore. SFR truly is sorry for that

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkieDuck.9521

DarkieDuck.9521

Can everyone please state in their signature from whatserver / guild you are?
It is hard to read who is trolling who and from were.

Zekow[NiD] – lvl 80 Elementalist
Solo guard of the watergate
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

in Match-ups

Nachtz.4930

Can everyone please state in their signature from whatserver / guild you are?
It is hard to read who is trolling who and from were.

Bad idea, then I cannot troll anymore

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yuzo.4850

Yuzo.4850

Who can beat us:
Answers:

90% – Nobody
7% – Seafarer
3% – Blacktide Lol

True or false?

And you must be an insider of all 3 communities to know this, right?
How many times did VS say that SFR will crash and burn? What does long run mean?
We dropped and bounced back a few times now.

But no problem VS, keep trolling here a soon as you have a strong opponent.
Too bad you can’t get your medals that easy anymore. SFR truly is sorry for that

Just giving my opinion here, dude, no need to go berserk on me. I might be wrong, never said I detained the one and only truth

As said many times before on T1 threads, winning a match-up does not mean you’re the “best” server, that’s the whole interest of 1vs1vs1 in RvR.

If you call that trolling, then I must review my definition of it…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

It’s as wrong as stating that Vizunah isn’t a gathering of different guilds. What’s a community, if not a gathering of groups and individuals ? Millenium Old School, Metatrone, LNM, CPC, CDD, WL, Lp, etc gathering together within Grand Cross alliance to bring Vizunah at it’s finest, how is that not a guilds gathering ?

Dear God, [CPC] quoted as a WuvWuv guild and part of Vizunah’s finest.

My life is complete.
[CPC] is serious business : new strategic team-build + Soibo spying on SFR = major force of the 3w.
/F34R us/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Deso solid community?P) MHaha they have been FULL to the brink since open beta week-end days..they never amounted to anything. Placed to T1 by default because of numbers they proceeded to lose all the time. Then dropped in tiers and one guild IROn canibalised all other small medium guilds there:) Deso is just a Blacktide with lasy people. IROn is an Xaoc of loosers that have no drive to win so they claim they play for fun and live in t1 on VS wellfare because we know we can farm them for Wins. Sure in theory Deso could be dangerous IF this and IF that..wake-up call is been months and months since launch Deso still fails:) is not gonna heppen..they dont have 1 basic ingredient: Will to win!.. VS has it..SFR may have it…Deso has less will to win than Vabbi.

Grok i respect SFR they came from bottom and always go for win dont have best manner but atleast keep suspense is 2 days to end of match none knows who wins with Deso and no SFR we know we won since match start.

Wow, you deserve a medal, just for yourself !

So if we sump up : VS = motivated but really really bad, Deso = really bad but takes points on VS cause easy farm.
I still do not understand how SFR did manage to stay that long out of T1. And can’t understand why nobody created T0, SFR is soooo above everyone else.

Get some sleep man, or change meds.
And do not pretend you’re from VS, you look like a fool.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Cipaku.9675

@Cipaku : the thing you seem to forget is that Deso is still a much stronger opponent than any T2 server.

I think JS is atleast same level if not better and they are more well rounded. But my opinion.

Quote Yuzo: " The fact they can’t win against VS does not mean they suck, as SFR winning over VS does not mean they’re better than them"

Uhm wait..what?..wait..wait..so if i get your gf pregnant..it doesnt necesarilly mean is my baby yes?

And to finish with your logic if we..VS won 12 times is still doesnt mean we are better than anybody? Youre telling me i put so many hours into this winning all the time and i cant even say im betetr than Desolation?..Whhaaatt!?:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepolak.2095

Zepolak.2095

I start to believe Cipaku is not a VS player but some SFR dude pretending to be VS.

The posts makes just no sense : the purpose is obviously to troll Desolation and that’s pretty much it. I see a an obvious “hidden” agenda there.

Anyway, that kind of hateful & arrogant speech deserves reporting.

GM @ Insert Coinz [CPC] @ Grand Cross @ Vizunah Square.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: fearn.7619

fearn.7619