Vizunah/Desolation/Seafarer (2.03-???) T1 EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pryda.8257

Pryda.8257

Friends, please do not put me in this alliance delirium, thank’s =)

i rather delete my character and explode my own computer than sending Desolation to build an alliance. It’s a total nonsense

Lies Troma, we did a tits4troma event to persuade you to ally with us. You seemed quite happy with Deso boobs then.

fixed !

Red Guard [RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: REAL.7483

REAL.7483

Its becoming pretty clear that it would probably be better for some SFR guilds to transfer to Desolation if they want to beat the Vizunah beast. We dont have your crazy queue times and are a stable T1 server and dislike Vizunah for the same reasons you do. just throwing it out there.

What?!
We did beat Vizunah Square like what, 5 times now?
Reason why we will lose some guilds is because we have proven ourselves we could win without much effort, and guilds were starting to aim more for the fun than for the points. But guess what, you CAN’T enjoy the game against 70+ blobs and 10 skill delay so many started to have “vacations” on lower tiers and others thought about leaving aswell.

Your server is as stable as IRON is atm.

Not directly to your comment now:
About alliances between VS and Desolation, hell no you sure don´t have one, but putting IRON on SFR Border instead of any other sure has a HUGE impact on our ppts, because not only those Hills are well safe but they also pressure our stuff all the fkin time. Don´t know if you realized but before IRON come to our Borderland we used to have full T3 maps to defend, after that all i see is a crappy SFR Borderland with IRON blob always there…

If we happen to lose our supremacy and VS start focusing you, let’s see how strong you are, they are going to eat you, om nom nom!

i smell frustration in the air from SFR
seems we are doing our job quite well ^^

Is your job annoying SFR? If yes i am implying you are doing great :]
It is up to us to counter that, i am not the type that comes here to cry.
Credits given where credit is due :>

Dolyaks in Disguise [DD] ~ Seafarer’s Rest Server

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

And about the double teaming in sfr… lol. You really think you had a chance when 60 WL and 60 IRON team up on you on sfr bl?

Tldr, deso sucks, blobs, hacks, spies, doubleteam and get wiped all the time.

Yes we have, 60 run legends and 60 pugs with one tag its peace of cake.

Was that around the time you had 1 wooden tower left on sfr bl?

Also when im supplycapping with 3 other IRON (or pugs like you like to call them)
you really need 20-30 zd’s to wipe us at the north supply camp?

( let me gues your answer : gvg, pugs, blob, sfr nr1 eu, deso never wins, doubleteam, lapdogs, gvg, ?)

Ps. Lovely view you got in your wooden garri.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

“If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community” sounds like you’re quoting me so please stop. Never said such words. Pretty much none of our main commanders did. Can’t judge our community for words of 1 person.

Wierd, a working colleague of mine currently playing on SFR would say that the words of this “1 person” are nearer from reality than yours… He’s basically a pick up (he doesn’t like playing in guild), always follows the bus, and keep being flamed for being a useless PU, and he’s getting often invited to leave WvW because 1 place for him == 1 place less for someone from a WvW guild.

Tell him to join my raid then. I will teach him what to do, we will share proper builds, tell him what gear he needs to acquire. Let him come to us and have some fun on TS.
You get from the community what you put into it.

why do you assume you need to “teach him what to do”? How condescending.

You used these EXACT words on another fellow SFR player that suggested that PUGs should join our public TS, have fun, and learn the ropes a few pages back.

If anything is toxic on SFR, is exactly attitude like yours:

I don’t want to team-play, I don’t want to join TS, I don’t want to learn to get better, I get insulted and get defensive whenever anyone dares to suggest that I could be doing wrong… I just want to ride along and feel good about myself without having to invest any kind of dedication or effort…

…and then come to public forums and flame the very guilds that got SFR to be no1. server for so many weeks for good measure.

As someone would say:

GG mentalite !

PS: I am a PuG, I join TS, I follow commanders and I don’t get kitten when someone is pointing out my mistakes.

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

the guy that said gvg doesn’t exist.

look back in wvw few weeks and go youtube there are several battles in WvW guild meet guild fights with no randoms joining in.

in the past only eternal have had this hugh blobbing up now its different:)
sfr is not here for the blobbing. if we would accept it and blobb up 60+ zerg with red guard sin and the rest trust me if you have hard time 2v1 how are you gonna beat us when the number is 1on1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

And SFR if toxic right now, any non-guild player, no matter how good, gets blasted for even joining wvwvw.

Again, calling BS on that.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameirus.8407

Cameirus.8407

“If any guild or player, joins our server, we will treat them like hostiles unless they make a decent effort to join our community” sounds like you’re quoting me so please stop. Never said such words. Pretty much none of our main commanders did. Can’t judge our community for words of 1 person.

Wierd, a working colleague of mine currently playing on SFR would say that the words of this “1 person” are nearer from reality than yours… He’s basically a pick up (he doesn’t like playing in guild), always follows the bus, and keep being flamed for being a useless PU, and he’s getting often invited to leave WvW because 1 place for him == 1 place less for someone from a WvW guild.

Tell him to join my raid then. I will teach him what to do, we will share proper builds, tell him what gear he needs to acquire. Let him come to us and have some fun on TS.

You used these EXACT words on another fellow SFR player that suggested that PUGs should join our public TS, have fun, and learn the ropes a few pages back.

I don’t want to team-play, I don’t want to join TS, I don’t want to learn to get better, I get insulted and get defensive whenever anyone dares to suggest that I could be doing wrong… I just want to ride along and feel good about myself without having to invest any kind of dedication or effort…

…and then come to public forums and flame the very guilds that got SFR to be no1. server for so many weeks for good measure.

As someone would say:

GG mentalite !

yes I did, as SFR seams to have this bizzare idea that pugs = crap players. or pugs = noobs that know nothing, and want nothing more than to worship at the alter of the god like guilds…..

um no.

And you do it in your post…..thats a prime example of the condescention you show. You assume that because I dont want to join TS, that I am a noob, that I dont know what to do, that I shoudl want to ask you to hand out your secrets in how I can raise myself up from noobishness and someday achieve worth as a guildie like you…..

again, no. get over yourself, its that crap that builds toxic atmospheres in wvwvw and why map chat is 90% kittening by the pro pvp crowd against other players just trying to have fun and play the game.

You attidude is appalling, as your post has demonstrated.

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

And SFR if toxic right now, any non-guild player, no matter how good, gets blasted for even joining wvwvw.

Again, calling BS on that.

you’ve not been paying attention to mapchat then.

its not everyone, but its there. I have massively expanded my blocked list in the last couple of weeks as anyone kittening about pve/noob/whatever players taking up spots in wvwvw gets blocked. Before I hardly blocked anyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Dude, I am a PuG on SFR myself from day 1 .
Feel free to label my attitude appalling , my words condescending … label me whatever you want.

It doesn’t make my post any less true!

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in Match-ups

Posted by: CorliCorso.6254

CorliCorso.6254

So you can explain why you were map hopping to the same maps, at the same times? We know you were fighting each other as well… we left mesmers inside forts who told us who eventually won but can you also explain why you were attacking us at the same time as viz instead of either taking an undefended viz tower or a different one of our towers?
Or even if it was a case of wanting to fight the viz zerg (which I can respect) then why were you attacking our opposite gate instead of coming in behind the viz zerg and fighting them. There was time when were defending Hills, the viz zerg and deso zerg met in the courtyard outside the keep – Deso had come in through the south gate and Viz from the North gate… we were expecting a great fight but instead Deso attacked the main keep gate and Viz went around the side to take the North keep gate. Come on guys… don’t try and deny it happened… you then had a fight with each other inside the keep after we all portalled out to take Deso Bay on their own borderlands. But why did you not fight each other in the court yard? Are you seriously that scared of us that you feel you need to double team us first before fighting each other?

So you can explain why we shouldn’t map hop to the same maps, at the same times? Stop them from taking our towers easily, follow them in to other towers/keeps where possible and so on.

I think I remember the one you’re talking about (memorable for BuLL turning up dressed as… bulls). If you’re looking for specific thinking behind the actions then you’d have to ask the commander at the time, but from this useless pug’s perspective we’d already been going for the south gate & had siege down, hence going for that gate again. Once at inner I’d say it was more sensible to siege & facerub the hell out of the main gate rather than attack the north one because they had higher ground & larger numbers, and it’s much better to try and meet them inside where it’s level and the thin passageways help negate the size of the blob. But maybe that’s just me.

If you want any more WvW basics explaining just send me a message, as I know they’re not very helpful on SFR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

As someone would say:

GG mentalite !

yes I did, as SFR seams to have this bizzare idea that pugs = crap players. or pugs = noobs that know nothing, and want nothing more than to worship at the alter of the god like guilds…..

um no.

And you do it in your post…..thats a prime example of the condescention you show. You assume that because I dont want to join TS, that I am a noob, that I dont know what to do, that I shoudl want to ask you to hand out your secrets in how I can raise myself up from noobishness and someday achieve worth as a guildie like you…..

again, no. get over yourself, its that crap that builds toxic atmospheres in wvwvw and why map chat is 90% kittening by the pro pvp crowd against other players just trying to have fun and play the game.

You attidude is appalling, as your post has demonstrated.

I’m sure i replied to your comments earlier in the thread. But hell, I’ll go again.

I honestly find you quite funny. You don’t like how we run as a server, Go ahead join Desolation or VZ. The only toxic thing about SFR is players with your kind of attitude, who decide there to good and have there head stuck up there own kitten to work with other players. No where has anyone said pugs are crap, we have plenty of pugs who join the teamspeak and have a great time and our actually good players.

The teamspeak is there so players like yourselves can join guilds who are raiding on the borderland and have a better idea of what we are trying to accomplish on the borderland. If you don’t want to fair enough, but you’re only handicapping the server and yourself, and taking up space for another pug who is willing to help and join other people on TS.

You seem to have the idea that we try to recruit small guilds/pugs by forcing them to join the how you like to say it “Big Pro Guilds” What is completely laughable. Never have any guilds tried to do this at all. We have plenty of pugs and small guilds who join the Teamspeak day in day out and have fun, never have they been pressured into joining a guild.

And for you infomation these “pro pvp guilds” that you condescend and call them toxic have done a hell of a lot to get this server to tier 1 and built the community we’ve had since launch, and then to be called toxic by a person who refuses to help is laughable. Do us a favor move to Desolation, i’m sure you only hopped over here when you saw we were winning the tier and wanted some easy wins.

I’m sure IRON would more than welcome the extra fodder to the blob.

P.S JK, Love you really IRON.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

(edited by ethier.3417)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

SFR don’t have any PUGs, but we have lot’s of roamers. They are little bit like PUGs, but useless.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Incorrect. If I see Vizu attacking you Desolation I either go and try backstab them or go for their tower.

Drq, I’m SFR and you dont’t play to much in EB, as far as I know you play in BL, but if you guys want to come EB your wolcome.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xispeo.1706

Xispeo.1706

Franckly with the amount of crashes per evening the client has there is not much place for structured raids, and the zerg is the only way atm. Hoepfully ANet will succeed to produce a stable release of both server and client apps otherwise that game is gonna loose a huge amount of players very soon.

Vizunah – Zorèy/Crystalizer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

…and look what it made of you (Viz). A server that runs on inc if not greatly outnumbering the enemy, a server that has no identity between its guilds, …

Oh man, I hope this is a troll, because if it’s not, you just appear to be someone absolutely dellusional.
I do admit that the “outnumbering” part is your thing to sleep at night, and it has been consitant over the course of the months.

But the second part.
Man. O.o

I wish you’d be on VS to witness one of the biggest achievment of the French videogame community. I won’t extend this to the whole of video gaming, but this is by far beyond any standard of cooperation and fun I’ve ever seen.
Troma and the others have built something really admirable with solid roots.
You can say anything you want, but Grand Cross is a collection of great guilds, with a lot of identity, yet they manage to work together, to live together, to succeed together and to put their personal ambition aside for a server when needed.

Closest thing to that has to be some other “language-centric” servers such as ER, and Deso (even if small guilds tend to be overshadowed by IRON).

But the concept and depth of the structure might be hard to grasp for some.

(edited by Leorcyn.1063)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Desolation is so funny.They team up with the one server that /spied/cheated/nightcapped/doubleteamed them so shamelesly for ages just to help them win? and deso still lose the matchup ?And all to the only server that always refused to ever team up and just play fair.You guys are the true impersonation of server pride.Envy is such an evil thing .Enjoy your 2nd(looser) spot given to you by VS you have to be really proud for your server. /laugh

lol, SFR will get 2nd, so take your toys back

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

Desolation is so funny.They team up with the one server that /spied/cheated/nightcapped/doubleteamed them so shamelesly for ages just to help them win? and deso still lose the matchup ?And all to the only server that always refused to ever team up and just play fair.You guys are the true impersonation of server pride.Envy is such an evil thing .Enjoy your 2nd(looser) spot given to you by VS you have to be really proud for your server. /laugh

lol, SFR will get 2nd, so take your toys back

What you are only second? I thought that you are winning whole thing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

You assume that because I dont want to join TS, that I am a noob

Regardless if a player knows what to do in WvW, if he is not on TS it’s much more likely that he’ll die (the commander changes direction/climbs stairs → the player doesn’t follow in time → the player dies → the group/zerg/blob/wtv has less people → the group/zerg/blob/wtv is less useful and will eventually fail), therefore he is a noob, especially because he doesn’t want to join TS

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Its becoming pretty clear that it would probably be better for some SFR guilds to transfer to Desolation if they want to beat the Vizunah beast. We dont have your crazy queue times and are a stable T1 server and dislike Vizunah for the same reasons you do. just throwing it out there.

LOL – didn’t seem like you disliked them this week… the other night you held the door to garrison for them preventing us coming to defend while viz capped the lord room… and then we spent all night busy bouncing between the forts while you and viz took it in turns of attacking us… I thought it was just one of those difficult coincidences that sometimes happens… that is until last night….

Last night Deso and Viz were BLATANTLY working together… it was embarrassing. Deso had a blob… Viz had a blob… and we had 15 organised players plus an unknown quantity of pugs (and you can confirm that by asking your spy last night). When Viz attacked Hills/Garri/Bay from one gate… Deso attacked the other gate… BUT, what made this unusual was that you were both map hopping to the exact same maps all night.

Then when it became blatantly obvious (against 11 organised players) that we had a Deso spy in out teamspeak feeding information to IRON…. we were ticking on +150… so we all switched to a passworded channel and look what happens… Deso ticks at +170 and SFR ticks above +200 again.
Seriously if you can’t blob against 15 people without cheating then you don’t deserve to play the game.

Firstly, I dont control what the late night commanders decide to do. I was stating that I “personally” prefer SFR to win rather than Viz who have been around longer then than you.

Secondly, we play to our own advantage. If theres a chance at resetting a tier 3 keep we will assist with it regardless of which server is defending. Why? because its in our interests not to be the one getting focused. If we assist another server in resetting a keep it makes it easier for our server on that map.

Thirdly, your skills in fiction are pretty epic. we dont need a spy to know your movements when we had people across maps to report what was going on. Obviously we saw viz attack your hills and went to assist the flipping of that keep. When you mention your tick increasing that was due to us losing people to their beds at around 6am to 7am BST

in Match-ups

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

you will be forced to go for 3rd place from 1st, no worry
let the flame war begin !

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

Give you a wee example if say Viz are in a tower Deso are beating down the door do you? A: charge and wipe deso and take casualties from both deso and Viz defending and look like from a deso perspective that your supporting viz if you fail to take the tower or B: wait till deso have done the heavy work and are in the tower charge in and bum rush everyone but at the same time make Viz think your helping deso?.

It’s a catch 22 so just drop all this kitten anyone that carries on is merely trolling for the sake of getting a reaction if you still feel the same Graverr go cuddle up closer to Sacrx and RG they will protect you from the nasty people.

I’m glad my guild and the commanders i follow doesnt follow that strategy. I prefer second place as a server but to be known as KILL ALL ON SIGHT and win .

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

Nice 2v1 you have going on at EB atm

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: rebelnomad.4502

rebelnomad.4502

How? Please do enlighten us.

Just took a screenshot of EB.

Attachments:

Apocalyptic Awakening [SOUL]

in Match-ups

Dyno.9467

How? Please do enlighten us.

Just took a screenshot of EB.

We saved it all

Asura – Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: unseen.7245

unseen.7245

You know, with the amount of Badges I’m getting from the Deso/VZ blobs, I could have that aspect of a legendary weapon already done now.

I got my done

But in all seriousness, that last stand was epic they tried EVERYTHING! Viz blob attacking while Deso blob camping our spawn with siege, tried sandwiching us from front and back, Deso even tried building 10 ballistae up on the keep outer wall to shell us while Viz try to come up with something – nothing helped. Zerg after zerg, wipe after wipe. That was epic. That was 40 ppl (all WvW veterans it seems) working as a SFR team should. 4 hours of epic tower defence game. I shall be sad indeed if we can’t overcome our current problems.

Ranger (80) Lamia Fatalis [PIST]
Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ultraform.1508

Ultraform.1508

a big LOL to ZD’s at SFR border, redwater just 5 mins ago.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

Can you all stop the 2v1 crap?
Yes EVERYONE does it, it’s taking advantage or your enemy’s bad situation. Yet, there is a different strategy for 2v1 situations, you can either attack the same thing and just spam autoattacks till someone dies and you’re able to cap the objective or you can tyr to sneak something for the tick while the other zergs are busy fighting each other.
I’m personally fond of the latter choice, like poking north bay on home server if I see VS trying to cap redlake (SFR home bl perspective). Orange swords are pretty cool for this, use them for your advantage-

-About sending a guild to secure a supply camp, I dont know why you are so kitten about it, it’s completely reasonable, specially if that camp is upgraded. Or may I remember you when our siN guys decided to keep you walking back to the supply camp 2 resets ago? xD (it was fun btw)
Why would I let some unknown amount of numbers take my supply camp and let them supply up just because they’re not many? What are we (or you, in an oposite situation) supposed to do, let you cap it? o-o

Anyway, we’ll keep trying to have fun out of the skill lag. Maybe you could do it too, instead of fighting each other just to brag/argue over it in the forums.

Cheers~

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

(edited by Vincent.9621)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Argument.1265

Argument.1265

yeah mate, we’re had some fun and farm there, thanks!

cheers,
Argument

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Very sweet you took notice I left, didn’t think I would be missed that much!

Oh we miss you alot. We even have a competition going on who’s gonna get the most Genevs death’s screenshots.

Be aware.. ppl are after you

Oh wow, you weren’t kidding about the competition
20g… Can i get in on it too?

in Match-ups

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

New vizunah (aka deso) took blobbing to an entire new level. Vizunah is actually fun to play against now, and they seem to have their stuff back in order too. Good to see that, but deso…. they worse than vizu a few months ago.

Have only seen 1 guild from deso running solo: Unit, and after they got killed they joined the blob which already was huge.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

in Match-ups

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

This game is getting ridiculous.We were defending bay for 2 ticks already against deso + vs blob again and what do you know we all crashed ,again like yesterday .This is getting tiresome,crashing then 2 h queue ,rinse and repeat.People’s patience can only get as far.

The fights are terrible as well .Both deso and vs with their megablobs run away from any encounter possible.WvW in this tier has become a joke ,why do you need to blob if you won’t fight?What a dissapointment.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Empyre.2531

Empyre.2531

…and look what it made of you (Viz). A server that runs on inc if not greatly outnumbering the enemy, a server that has no identity between its guilds, …

Oh man, I hope this is a troll, because if it’s not, you just appear to be someone absolutely dellusional.
I do admit that the “outnumbering” part is your thing to sleep at night, and it has been consitant over the course of the months.

But the second part.
Man. O.o

I wish you’d be on VS to witness one of the biggest achievment of the French videogame community. I won’t extend this to the whole of video gaming, but this is by far beyond any standard of cooperation and fun I’ve ever seen.
Troma and the others have built something really admirable with solid roots.
You can say anything you want, but Grand Cross is a collection of great guilds, with a lot of identity, yet they manage to work together, to live together, to succeed together and to put their personal ambition aside for a server when needed.

Closest thing to that has to be some other “language-centric” servers such as ER, and Deso (even if small guilds tend to be overshadowed by IRON).

But the concept and depth of the structure might be hard to grasp for some.

I was eye witness to part 1 just two days ago (since we didn’t play yday). It was the same for the whole time I’m on SFR, was the same on BT before. Viz running from every encounter. No face on fight whole evening.
Part 2 is ofc not a trolling. From an outside view, you are all Viz (if that is what you want to achieve, done), no guild I will remember in the next game. All the same color if you want to say. The Viz guilds I do know, all based on past achievements (e.g. stripped world first gr40 in WHO) in other games, in GW2 I recognise them for wearing the commander icon, 100g is the achievement.
No ambitions to achieve something on their own, no will to fight on their own.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bondurant.1540

Bondurant.1540

…and look what it made of you (Viz). A server that runs on inc if not greatly outnumbering the enemy, a server that has no identity between its guilds, a server that plays for a meaningless victory only (as there’s no way for its guilds to play together thanks to full borderlands 24/7).
Deso is on the same road, SFR probably as well since free transfers.

After GW2 people will remember Vizunah Square, no doubt. Most wins in EU T1, most stable in EU T1. Will it matter for the future? No, because all became faceless in the Vizunah blobb.

Enjoy

We have an Vizunah guilds alliance, Grand Cross (I didn’t pick the name), who basically runs Vizunah WvW wise. This Grand Cross alliance has several Teamspeak servers which holds 300+ WvW players every evening / night, organizing them between maps. The Grand Cross website portal hits 1.5k unique users everyday, featuring community based news, guilds recruitment posts, etc. The Website forums welcome any Vizunah guild, any Vizunah player around. This is not an elite clan, nor it is a cool kids club, it’s a community, it’s Vizunah community.

Therefore, I’d strongly advise you to gather more intel when you’re in angry mode, because right now you’re just embarrassing yourself making wrong statement and false allegations. While this game is definitely not a guilds game, your forum signature holds, in my opinion, a quite respectable name. You normally write some quite interesting posts, I even quoted one of yours because I agreed with your educated opinion.

But Sir, what a pity this current post of yours somewhat voids the respect I hold for you and your guild. Calling out Vizunah like some raging child, blob accusations, calling us faceless and our victories meaningless, all of this on a Thursday when gap between points is 15k-ish, if I wanted to be disrespectful I’d say you Sir, are a sore loser. I’m gonna put your post on a emotion-like reaction and won’t hold any grudge, but if I was you I’d be less emotional next time posting here. Those who want respect, give respect.

(edited by Bondurant.1540)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

I’m not emotional and rather stating facts. When I’m mad, I won’t come to the forums.
I don’t want or need respect for achievements in an uncompetitive game (= noone is making their or any living from it).
So Viz doesn’t blobb? Doesn’t run everyone under 1 commander tag while there’s a guild raid that is 30-40+ on their own? Please, maybe turn on the screen while playing.
I’m a loser? I don’t play for points as stated often before. I couldn’t care less about points or being green next week as long as there are good fights. Just for the sake of you bringing it up, the servers I was on won 9x T1 + 1x NA T1 and a) I give a kitten about every single one of the wins b) I would give every victory for an enemy that actually wants to fight.
Why so much response when I call Viz guilds (again, not Viz as a whole) faceless? They are, they are all Viz community like you said. Respect for the server and its achievements, just for the guilds large enough to play on their own becoming one with the blobb I got nothing but lack of understanding. On the upside, fun is different for everyone.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

SFR don’t have any PUGs, but we have lot’s of roamers. They are little bit like PUGs, but useless.

No thank you, I think if you sum every +5 our server has taken due to a supply camp soloed by me the amount would be pretty hefty. You don’t have to zerg everywhere you go.

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: akunadin.5017

akunadin.5017

Guy’s Guy’s, can we please stop abusing my guild name “pug” Ubar 2man guild:P

And y y we left sfr for piken…so U ppl have more room:P

regards:)

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

I’m not emotional and rather stating facts.

I’ve just explained to you what’s Grand Cross, Vizunah community with facts easily verifiable, you called our guilds faceless but a lot of them are part of Grand Cross, since it’s a guilds alliance. They can’t really be faceless when they’re all grouped under the same alliance name, emblem and colors. Hence my explication.

So Viz doesn’t blobb? Doesn’t run everyone under 1 commander tag while there’s a guild raid that is 30-40+ on their own? Please, maybe turn on the screen while playing.

I’ve never said anything about Vizunah not blobbing, I’m saying “you blob” it’s a rather childish and bland statement in a game where everything is designed around people grouping together / blobbing for the best. It’s like accusing duck hunters not being fair game because they use rifles to shoot the birds instead of rocks.

I’m a loser?

Again, I’ve never said that, I said if I wanted to be disrespectful I’d call you a sore loser, regarding current scores. It’s conditional. I’m not English native and if I wrote poorly please let me know, I’d (conditional, again) be happy to edit my posts, I’m an avid learner.

(edited by Bondurant.1540)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Nothing wrong with your english and since I’m not a native english speaker as well I’d be last to correct someone.
Since we exchanged arguments and you seem to have understood my point of splitting Viz community and Viz guilds I’ll just leave it at that.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Bondurant.1540

Nothing wrong with your english and since I’m not a native english speaker as well I’d be last to correct someone.
Since we exchanged arguments and you seem to have understood my point of splitting Viz community and Viz guilds I’ll just leave it at that.

Yes and since it was a rather silly point since Vizunah guilds are all part of Vizunah community and can’t be divided or categorized like M&m’s, I’d say you’re probably taking my elaborated facts under strong consideration for your future interventions.

It was my privilege discussing this subject with you, my friend, please give me a holler next time you want some fancy rebuttal and objective facts about Vizunah, I’d (I love conditional) be happy to help.

:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

yeah mate, we’re had some fun and farm there, thanks!

cheers,
Argument

Was fun indeed – how many was ZDs running with? 15?
loved the fact you couldn’t cap it but still farmed our kitten :P

Had to call in some help since i put 50s-1g into that camp and didn’t want to lose it ;<

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

I’m sure i replied to your comments earlier in the thread. But hell, I’ll go again.

I honestly find you quite funny. You don’t like how we run as a server, Go ahead join Desolation or VZ. The only toxic thing about SFR is players with your kind of attitude, who decide there to good and have there head stuck up there own kitten to work with other players. No where has anyone said pugs are crap, we have plenty of pugs who join the teamspeak and have a great time and our actually good players.

The teamspeak is there so players like yourselves can join guilds who are raiding on the borderland and have a better idea of what we are trying to accomplish on the borderland. If you don’t want to fair enough, but you’re only handicapping the server and yourself, and taking up space for another pug who is willing to help and join other people on TS.

You seem to have the idea that we try to recruit small guilds/pugs by forcing them to join the how you like to say it “Big Pro Guilds” What is completely laughable. Never have any guilds tried to do this at all. We have plenty of pugs and small guilds who join the Teamspeak day in day out and have fun, never have they been pressured into joining a guild.

And for you infomation these “pro pvp guilds” that you condescend and call them toxic have done a hell of a lot to get this server to tier 1 and built the community we’ve had since launch, and then to be called toxic by a person who refuses to help is laughable. Do us a favor move to Desolation, i’m sure you only hopped over here when you saw we were winning the tier and wanted some easy wins.

I’m sure IRON would more than welcome the extra fodder to the blob.

P.S JK, Love you really IRON.

see, there you go again. attack me for no reason. Another demonstration of the attitude that seams to be growing on SFR.

you assume I dont work with other players and am bad, with no evidence for it at all.

I run with other players, If a commander is doing his job, I’ll help as much as i can (shoutout for Wemil here, as he does great runs). If not, I’ll peal from the zerg and usually run with a small group of pick ups to take out caravans and enemy supply camps.

You attack me saying I am bad, and dont work for the team, which is just an example of the assumptions SFR community is increasingly making with no justification. You assume i have no idea what I am doing and that I dont work for my server, when In fact I do. You label me as someone refusing to help, which I’ve never ever done, and in fact do the opposite.

Yes, you are pretty toxic to the community of the server, but your arrogance and ego get in the way of you seeing it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vincent.9621

Vincent.9621

see, there you go again. attack me for no reason. Another demonstration of the attitude that seams to be growing on SFR.

you assume I dont work with other players and am bad, with no evidence for it at all.

I run with other players, If a commander is doing his job, I’ll help as much as i can (shoutout for Wemil here, as he does great runs). If not, I’ll peal from the zerg and usually run with a small group of pick ups to take out caravans and enemy supply camps.

You attack me saying I am bad, and dont work for the team, which is just an example of the assumptions SFR community is increasingly making with no justification. You assume i have no idea what I am doing and that I dont work for my server, when In fact I do. You label me as someone refusing to help, which I’ve never ever done, and in fact do the opposite.

Yes, you are pretty toxic to the community of the server, but your arrogance and ego get in the way of you seeing it.

You’re saying he attacks you based on assumptions, yet you attack SFR “godlike and toxic” guilds by assumptions as well.
You cant openly say SFR guilds are toxic for the server and expect not to get a negative response, specialy when you seem not to know (hey, assumption here) what the guilds in SFR try to do for the server.

Vincent D Lash – Elementalist
Seven Instincts [siN] – Baruch Bay [SP]
Youtube Channel- Elementalist Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/user/VincentDLash

in Match-ups

Cameirus.8407

You’re saying he attacks you based on assumptions, yet you attack SFR “godlike and toxic” guilds by assumptions as well.
You cant openly say SFR guilds are toxic for the server and expect not to get a negative response, specialy when you seem not to know (hey, assumption here) what the guilds in SFR try to do for the server.

no I make comments about people who rage on pugs, and act condescending. There are some great guilds and loads of great people on SFR, but lately a vocal minority have been pug bashing, and claiming pugs are awful and noobish. There has also been many awful comments in /map in WvWvW basically abusing people to try to get them to leave to free up slots that some guilds feel they are entitled to.

I am not bashing all guilds, obviously, just calling out those that are acting in a bad way and creating an elitist negative culture. If people are acting all defensive about it, then maybe they have reason to. So far I;ve not named names, and dont intend to. but in no way have I ever claim every guild is bad, just ones that act in a certain way.

in Match-ups

Junkpile.7439

I think that most of guilds did go sfr at launch because they don’t like PUGs. It’s was kind of clear that after pwning in beta all PUGs will bandwagon in deso.

in Match-ups

Posted by: hazygin.1342

hazygin.1342

I like how every single post of yours is just blatant flaming without proper facts instead of actually contributing to any discussion here on the forums.

So when is SiN leaving SFR? Surely you won’t hang around for much longer after BOON, NoE, ECL, OSC and RG are gone?

Troma

Friends, please do not put me in this alliance delirium, thank’s =)

i rather delete my character and explode my own computer than sending Desolation to build an alliance. It’s a total nonsense

Is anyone else as surprised as I am to actually agree with Troma this time? Darkman’s attempt at SFR role-play rallying pales in comparison to the master

in Match-ups

Posted by: Argument.1265

Argument.1265

guys, we personally know that what is happening now is just war as it meant to be. when you cant handle with your opponent by yourself, you will involuntarily search for opportunity to beat your enemy by any other way possible, i.e. attack the enemy while he is being attacked by somebody else. the enemy of my enemy is my friend, yeah?

the only one thing i must admit that Deso and VS have amazingly (i.e. suspiciously) accurate timing, to when and where they should do their attacks, which will lead to most difficult aftermath for us.

anyways, we had a couple of tough fights, a lot of fun and farm on EBG tonight. its sad that we’re playing here not so often.

cheers,
Argument

in Match-ups

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

I dunno, about 10 of us just took a sieged to death tower…. Siege isn’t much use if they’re off doing something else

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

I think that most of guilds did go sfr at launch because they don’t like PUGs. It’s was kind of clear that after pwning in beta all PUGs will bandwagon in deso.

FYI the game launched in September 2012, not five weeks ago.
;)

in Match-ups

Empyre.2531

Thanks to the VOTF guys for gvg tonight. Good fights.

[RG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: serenity.6348

serenity.6348

im sorry sfr but we are going to take you spawn wp

Attachments: