Vizunah Square/Seafarer's Rest/Elona Reach

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

Sorry for my english.

Once again, Wandred and gamerul : if there is any cheating, report it to Arenanet and to the concerned guilds, posting on this topic is not going to change things. We do not post here the videos of guys hitting doors with their swords only and making them go down faster than 4 rams : we report to Anet.

Grand Cross, one of the leading structures on VS, is not tolerating any form of cheating, so actions will be taken if the player is in one of the Grand Cross guilds and found guilty of cheating. And I do believe the vast majority of guilds condemn cheating, even if they have nothing to do with GC.

i report some pople, but i cant report whole you raid with 30++ people! >_<

ps. just interesting.
Which guild of VS use ranger with nickname “Edith pif Paf” to spy on seafarer’s rest?
when she with us, VS zerg always know, when we attack, and form which side we come. But when she gone..we win
and when we regrouping she always lights “swords” =P

Well, one person is using this arrow cart, not 30. Easy enough to report I guess.

Then, do not even get started on spies : first of all it is not against the game rules, second you (as in “some people or guilds”) are really good at that and I can’t count the number of stories we have about the commanders icons going off to confuse your zergs. I’m not saying any of it is fair, but it’s the war, and some people are using this strategy.

Oh and finally, one person can not pop swords.

in WvW

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

Sorry for my english.

Once again, Wandred and gamerul : if there is any cheating, report it to Arenanet and to the concerned guilds, posting on this topic is not going to change things. We do not post here the videos of guys hitting doors with their swords only and making them go down faster than 4 rams : we report to Anet.

Grand Cross, one of the leading structures on VS, is not tolerating any form of cheating, so actions will be taken if the player is in one of the Grand Cross guilds and found guilty of cheating. And I do believe the vast majority of guilds condemn cheating, even if they have nothing to do with GC.

i report some pople, but i cant report whole you raid with 30++ people! >_<

ps. just interesting.
Which guild of VS use ranger with nickname “Edith pif Paf” to spy on seafarer’s rest?
when she with us, VS zerg always know, when we attack, and form which side we come. But when she gone..we win
and when we regrouping she always lights “swords” =P

Well, one person is using this arrow cart, not 30. Easy enough to report I guess.

Then, do not even get started on spies : first of all it is not against the game rules, second you (as in “some people or guilds”) are really good at that and I can’t count the number of stories we have about the commanders icons going off to confuse your zergs. I’m not saying any of it is fair, but it’s the war, and some people are using this strategy.

Oh and finally, one person can not pop swords.

There was, many people who use arrow carts, and more many who defend them.
one percon can pop swords, if our “random” start attack that mob too <_<

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

If you have a video of someone cheating post here there is no problem. PUBLIC shame to them in public.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

atai.1467

If you have a video of someone cheating post here there is no problem. PUBLIC shame to them in public.

in WvW

atai.1467

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

I sadly do not own the video and decisions taken by Grand Cross at the moment do not involve public shame. It has been reported to Anet and an answer (or an absence of answer) is waited before the next step.

in WvW

Posted by: Ooj.1246

Ooj.1246

LOL i was on this inc haha so cool

[OSC] Ooj RoxxoR

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Ahaha we laughed hard when we saw all those siege weapons wasted by vizunahs

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

Alot of sensitivity following SFR’s victory last time….

in WvW

Posted by: taro.2568

taro.2568

priceless hahahaha

Taro Threekeys – Charr Pusher – The Oscure [OSC]
Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

taro.2568

elona come in wvw with low level toons, i dont know why but its just fun to spam big numbers.

Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Holiday time is over, back to work, school and other RL, instead of GW2, see you again in T1 at eastern

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

Russians midday guard, 08/01/2013, hope u enjoy that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HdAJWhqomQM

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

@Phoebe and Taro

we said it when we came to t1 “we have holydays so we are here”
now holydays are over and we will leave t1 – we have not the ppl to stay in t1 cause most germans have to work

but dont worry – we will be back next holydays
we showed you what we can do with OUR ppl and we cant recruit others to play the game for us while we have no time like all the other servers

have a nice day

in WvW

Frenk.5917

we showed you what we can do with OUR ppl and we cant recruit others to play the game for us while we have no time like all the other servers

Actually, you didn’t show us nothing. Two times third place, absolutely no impact in the SFR – VS fight, it’s like if you weren’t playing at all. It’s not like I want to flame, but that’s the truth.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Romek.4201

@Frenk

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/27/#history
and we are proud about – we did this by ourself

in WvW

Posted by: TyrDaishi.1057

TyrDaishi.1057

Actually, you didn’t show us nothing. Two times third place, absolutely no impact in the SFR – VS fight, it’s like if you weren’t playing at all. It’s not like I want to flame, but that’s the truth.

I won 85 % of all open field battles against any of the guilds from VZ and SFR, including you except one time, where you had 8 more. I personally are more then satisfied with the performance of my fellow guild members and other friends from Elona. So just believe what you’re saying to be true and everyone is happy. Realistic or not. This didn’t change the result in the the end obviously, but noone thought this would last long, since you have just so much more wvw players.

in WvW

Frenk.5917

@Frenk

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/27/#history
and we are proud about – we did this by ourself

Are trying to say that SFR didn’t do it by itself? That would be really really sad from you.

EDIT
@TyrDaishi: I am glad that you enjoyed it, see you in T1 during next holydays then.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

(edited by Frenk.5917)

in WvW

atai.1467

I won 85 % of all open field battles against any of the guilds from VZ and SFR, including you except one time, where you had 8 more. I personally are more then satisfied with the performance of my fellow guild members and other friends from Elona. So just believe what you’re saying to be true and everyone is happy. Realistic or not. This didn’t change the result in the the end obviously, but noone thought this would last long, since you have just so much more wvw players.

If you have so less players you should have the debuff …. but every time we meet ER (85% of wiping ? Are we playing the same games ? comeon we wiped ER so many times that we stop counting. ) we don’t see any debuff maybe you can show us.

in WvW

taro.2568

@Phoebe and Taro

now holydays are over and we will leave t1 – we have not the ppl to stay in t1 cause most germans have to work

have a nice day

so you dont play with main character if you’re not in holiday?

Zergatron OSC WvW blog

in WvW

atai.1467

@Phoebe and Taro

have a nice day

Romek sorry but i really don’t understand, SFR people are OUR people, and why you can’t recruit others ? The others servers have time to play and you not why ?

in WvW

Posted by: Desiderius.7259

Desiderius.7259

Its only a week ago, but if I remember correct: We had a close matchup until new year and became 2nd. The truth seem to be sometimes a bit blurry.

Guardian / Ele / Thief / Mesmer
E Q U I N O X [EqnX] – Elona Reach [DE]

in WvW

TyrDaishi.1057

If you have so less players you should have the debuff …. but every time we meet ER (85% of wiping ? Are we playing the same games ? comeon we wiped ER so many times that we stop counting. ) we don’t see any debuff maybe you can show us.

First off, your friend Frenk should give you a lesson on courtesy. I was talking about the times I played in the last few weeks. Frankly I don’t give a kitten how many times you wiped random zergs who refuse to communicate with the organisation on Elona, which do a lot more then you would imagine. If you want to have a good laugh go to the german forum and use some translator on the topic: " Wenn einer kein Voicechat nutzt ist das ok, oder?". If you need me to translate some parts I’m more then happy to help. Comedy Gold.

in WvW

Romek.4201

why all this forum warriors in last 20 postings have osc tag in sig?
you guys dont do a good job in make you looking good – and thats why you have to ask for congratulations after you win – ya know?

have a nice day – i dont have time for conversation like this

in WvW

atai.1467

Giving to an OSC a forum warrior is a new experience … normally they gave us other title … even “Angry OSC” .

you guys dont do a good job in make you looking good – and thats why you have to ask for congratulations after you win – ya know?

We are not asking anything, and we don’t want to be good.

have a nice day – i dont have time for conversation like this

Yes better to say that Elona is a server of working people that can play only during holidays, the other server are full of people with nothing to do ?

in WvW

Fanfaron.6109

I won 85 % of all open field battles against any of the guilds from VZ and SFR

Please tell the name of your guild, maybe i missed it, execuse me if so. It would be nice to watch for your tag till the rest of the week. I’m from ZDs, but i’m not speaking for my guild or any of our allies, only for myself.

I think, that guy one of Elona, who was “VZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZHZH’ed” at hills on our last video
Or maybe he one of pure guys, who joined our clash with VS at wallless keep @ EBG

tats why his win ratio is not 100%, just bad luck

(edited by Fanfaron.6109)

in WvW

TyrDaishi.1057

Please tell the name of your guild

I certainly won’t. What I’m writing is my opinion and has nothing to do with my Guild. I’m sure that some don’t agree with me and I respect that.

in WvW

Fanfaron.6109

Less QQ, more PewPew, log on and give us hell!

in WvW

Posted by: Yemeth.5462

Yemeth.5462

What I’m writing is my opinion and has nothing to do with my Guild.

Words “i’ve done something” (in this case – won against someone) is surely an opinion. It’s ok to say something like that about winning a map here, like “in my opinion we won this map, since all opponents are sitting inside their keeps with millions of siege and are afraid to put nose out and to hell with points” <- ain’t this looks more like an opinion?

But i just want to hear it from you – does the phrase “in my opinion i’ve won 85% of fights against VS and SFR guilds in a field” look like an opinion?

in WvW

Fanfaron.6109

currently stuckin at work, sorry bro
i ll back soon, sure
and yes, we fight no matter how many us or foes against

p.s. u can watch our 08.01.13. video and u can also see some FM video, where small group of us presented (3 a.m. Moscow time, not so much ppl >_<)
p.s.s. cant really understand what spy u talckin about shrug

in WvW

Posted by: Faunus.3647

Faunus.3647

p.s. u can watch our 08.01.13. video and u can also see some FM video, where small group of us presented (3 a.m. Moscow time, not so much ppl >_<)
p.s.s. cant really understand what spy u talckin about shrug

I won’t , i yet see your gameplay on battlefield @stealth and zerg , and we didn’t need your approbe , we know sfr spy our commander position , we yet trapped guilds of your serveur with it

You guys are all crying about lot’s of things : safety treb , cheat , and more again.
But for now , you really are our worst opponents (i mean your server ) and we hope desolation will come for kicking you out of there.

We had hope elona will help us to do that , but it seem they prefered take a revenge of their last D1 :p That don’t care , we had fun this week and i’ll continue to stand up early for counter your early rush.

Commander Vizunah Square
Eternalïa [OVER]

in WvW

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Wow some people really need to calm down for a sec, its just a game. As already mentioned Elona Reach can’t contribute much this week and therefore we’re obviously going down. You need to understand that we’re only T1 worthy during holidays, other than that, we’ll be somewhere between T2 & T3, no suprises here.

Personally I’ll roam on SFR borderlands a bit more with my thief, but I’m looking forward to T2 and maybe even T3, less zergish less lags. Thanks to the few people I’ve had fun 1on1 / 1on2’s with, you know who you are. Either way have fun VZ & SFR, it’s probably not the last time we’ve been to T1.

Retired GW2 Player

in WvW

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

Laquito, well said – hopefully I will meet you on your thief although I doubt my mesmer can handle it

It is just a game and people really should stop with the sarcasm/insults and arrogance.

Tang Gluth/SFR

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Please guys stop the war in forums!!!
I really want to know about stories of the battles. How did we turn around in terms of point’s maid (it’s not fair WWW should close when I’m at work or at the gym).
Cheating should be reported to Arena. Absence of fair play should reported with support to other part, because I’m sure they also want a game clear of exploits or sick people (spies or other strange things).

GW 1 or GW2 I ‘love them since 1st day
Mighty Ice Arrow – Ranger lev 80
Os Lusitanos [PT] – Portugal
SFR Community

in WvW

Posted by: digitz.2701

digitz.2701

Is Zds present on battlefield only when we are just around 20 for fight 40 ?.

Lately I’ve been running a lot WvW with ZDs, simply because they speak my language in TS, and I can definately say that they fight no matter the odds, and often do very well even when outnumbered.

/Lumi

Lumi
Seafarer’s Rest Dimond Slacker [AR]

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

How’s the score at the moment? RL preventing me from logging on until later- did we overturn that 30k lead VS had after the first day or so?

Quote from VS above:

But for now , you really are our worst opponents (i mean your server ) and we hope desolation will come for kicking you out of there.
We had hope elona will help us to do that

Says it all, hope we can manage to beat you again this week, would that be 3 weeks on the trot being beaten by your ‘worst opponents’- which begs the question, if we are your worst opponents and you’re losing to us, what does that make you?

To those that enjoy the action without the drama, keep up the good work and win or lose we will know we had fun doing it!

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

For the score evolution, http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/9/
Or if you just want the score, http://www.grandcross.fr/ is more likely to be up-to-date.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

How’s the score at the moment? RL preventing me from logging on until later- did we overturn that 30k lead VS had after the first day or so?

Quote from VS above:

We had hope elona will help us to do that

Says it all, hope we can manage to beat you again this week, would that be 3 weeks on the trot being beaten by your ‘worst opponents’- which begs the question, if we are your worst opponents and you’re losing to us, what does that make you?

To those that enjoy the action without the drama, keep up the good work and win or lose we will know we had fun doing it!

Idd – SFR came up to T1 expecting to struggle based on the tales we’d heard. In reality Viz are not that good, and nowhere near as good as they like to think they are. ER are more skilled but tactically quite clueless.

Be interesting to see who comes back up. Desolation are competant but suffer from revolving door guilds. They’re no real threat though. BT were never any good – like Viz was all down to offpeak pvdoor teams. I suspect arbor’ll be back and Viz will add double teaming to their arsenal once again.

in WvW

Frenk.5917

I, sir, am proud to wear my clan tag.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Victory.2879

Bit of a mess on the SFR side last night which has given VS a lead that might not be caught.

Saw a pile of new commanders, new guilds and the advent of the lemming SM door bashers that don’t listen to any commanders. When you have 20 or so running around acting like lemmings and 10-15 in the JP taking up fighting places it’s small wonder we struggled to hold anything in EB against concerted attacks from both other servers.

Seems like we got invaded by a bunch of server hoppers or a pile of new players.

Coupled with the lack of bessie killing thiefs (where did all the thiefs go? Do something useful other than roaming for easy mode 1v1 kills please!) and complete lack of any raiding parties meant both servers could throw everyone at us all the time as they had no worries about us taking any of their camps or towers, which means sooner or later we lose everything.

It was a bit sad to see commanders calling for people and being completely ignored, and no raiding parties being called for, or joined when I did several times ask for 2-3 players to help form a raid party.

SFR felt like a low tier server last night- we even had the outmanned buff several times!

VoTF’s tactic of running back and forth and waypointing to lose ‘randoms’ is not really helping newer players or those from smaller guilds as from their point of view they think ‘ah sod it I’ll go off and run around solo/go do the JP/join some other headless chickens, no point in trying to follow commanders’. If you really want to run around in a guild only group then turn your commander icon OFF and use TS to position your team. It’s becoming counter productive as I have heard several comments from newer players that they won’t bother to listen to a commander as the last one they followed (VoTF) didn’t want them so what’s the point? People see what you are doing as ‘elitism’ and it’s backfiring on the general wvw population. If you don’t want randoms following your guild around , TURN OFF THE BADGE. Don’t get me wrong, you guys are well organised and do make an impact and I have a lot of respect for you guys, but remember how your actions are viewed from outside as well.

It was so bad last night I ended up getting back on one of my mains rather than the alt I’m currently levelling to help stem the tide of endless VS zergs everywhere!

Let’s encourage those on our maps to get organised and on TS- if you see a new random wondering around rather than ignore them, get someone to whisper them and get them with the program/in a guild. It’s everyone’s job to get the teamwork going, don’t assume it’s someone else’s job and run past. You were a new player once too, it helps if you remember that from time to time.

in WvW

Posted by: omphin.1752

omphin.1752

Well it seems like SFR are going the same way of Blacktide slowly but surely. Having alot of guilds saying " we are taking a break?" Burnout happens to alot of servers that reach T1. I would have hoped that SFR could dominate Vizunah for longer than Blacktide did when it reached T1 but seems SFR is already in decline. I wonder how long they will be able to stay in T1. It amazes me that Vizunah havent experienced burnout like other servers, perhaps they gain alot of new french people from lower tiers which helps to keep them on top. Regardless im sure they have a fantastic community, probably very active server voice coms etc. I only hope SFR hold it together and dont go in decline like Blacktide.

in WvW

Victory.2879

I wouldn’t say SFR is in decline- just that last night was a bit of a shambles due to a seeming huge influx of newer players and a lack of numbers where it mattered.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed today, although we will struggle to make up the points lost now in time for another win this week.

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

VoTF’s tactic of running back and forth and waypointing to lose ‘randoms’ is not really helping newer players or those from smaller guilds as from their point of view they think ‘ah sod it I’ll go off and run around solo/go do the JP/join some other headless chickens, no point in trying to follow commanders’. If you really want to run around in a guild only group then turn your commander icon OFF and use TS to position your team. It’s becoming counter productive as I have heard several comments from newer players that they won’t bother to listen to a commander as the last one they followed (VoTF) didn’t want them so what’s the point? People see what you are doing as ‘elitism’ and it’s backfiring on the general wvw population. If you don’t want randoms following your guild around , TURN OFF THE BADGE. Don’t get me wrong, you guys are well organised and do make an impact and I have a lot of respect for you guys, but remember how your actions are viewed from outside as well.

We didn’t have a commander Icon on, We told randoms to join the commander as he needed help. They were also making us wipe when they died they would rally up a 40-50 Elona Zerg. They were more of a problem than a solution.

Anyway, here are some fights from last night in EB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rjidD-RP7Nk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RRVpMNR-VEM

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Posted by: Melila.5362

Melila.5362

They were more of a problem than a solution.

… And right there lies the main difference between you and Vizunah. They know how to unite their randoms and get the best out of them.

in WvW

Posted by: cocaine.4729

cocaine.4729

so now VOTF is to blame that the pugs do not follow commanders and they stick to votf tag ? lol that’s a nice one u should be thanking them for still doing cta when a loot of guilds are back in pve not bashing them , each time i went with votf they delivered , i followed other commanders and got what , yelling , cursing , stupid decisions ? i mean don’t get me wrong but getting stomped by vz zerg i mean seriously….. u talk about elitism well let me tell u something first u should get your heads out of your…behinds and stop with kitten decisions and actually listen to ppl even though u are a commander or not maybe then ppl will folow the other commanders , u wanna know why ppl follow votf , osc, prx,zds around even without a commander tag because they can foresee the flow of the battles almost all commanders in those guilds that’s why and they react in time to different situation, a loot of other commanders do not so they bark orders to late and then start yelling at pugs,well in case u didn’t notice u have to be kind with your pugs so they follow or the other way prove them that following u they get something aka achievements on map not just stupid skirmishes were they die

(edited by cocaine.4729)

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

Good job Vizunah, match up isn’t over, but anyway, and whatever happen from now, that was a big and bloody week.

I want to thanks all that people who spend days and nights to resist, pushing the limit, taking on their sleep time (like me … /yawn) to fight and keep our (deserved) rank !

One more week on T1 and maybe (probably ?) another on #1 Euro.
Not many, should have even dream about that 4 month ago, so keep going on, and be prepared, next matchup will be even more harder !

We will never give up, fail and surrender aren’t our words, and if we have, one day, to fall, that will be a sword at hand ! For Vizunah !

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Nice videos. Especially liked the two same scenes votf attacking ER zerg on both videos recorded by different players. Where Jackie went ahead and did huge aoe dmg Grandmaster and rest of the group followed and also did aoe damage. No wonder after only few secs there was a lot of downed people. Really looking forward to meet you next week

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Nice videos. Especially liked the two same scenes votf attacking ER zerg on both videos recorded by different players. Where Jackie went ahead and did huge aoe dmg Grandmaster and rest of the group followed and also did aoe damage. No wonder after only few secs there was a lot of downed people. Really looking forward to meet you next week

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

I guess [Rise] (and some other ppl) didn’t the karma train coming. Altough we were only twinks, we did manage to wipe you. ZDs and Co. few minutes later were too much though. But thanks for killing the ice wurm.

Anyway, I’m actually glad that we move out of T1, ’cause our numbers are lacking extremly these last two days. Thanks for the great fights to Vizunah und SFR, hope to see you guys anytime soon and have fun with Desolation.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Jackie.1829

Jackie.1829

They were more of a problem than a solution.

… And right there lies the main difference between you and Vizunah. They know how to unite their randoms and get the best out of them.

I think you missed the point while you were too busy trying to put in a self congratulating post. Its part of the game mechanics that bad players in small scale have an adverse effect on their own team. It has nothing to do with rallying randoms.

But thats alright, you guys rally the randoms, Ill just wipe all of them <3

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
GW1 Rank 1 – 2 Gold Capes – [sC] [sup]