Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

This can happen anywhere. It’s player vs player whether it’s 1v1 or 130v1. Get a friend, come back at a different time, or equip all escape skills/traits and find one of the invisibilty fountains.

There is more than 1?! If that’s the case i’ve been playing since beta and never noticed. O_o

There’s 3 invisibility fountains.

Not sure if trying to lure me into the JP to farm my badges…

You are clearly not an EB JP enthusiast if you don’t even know how many fountains there are.

My EB JP consists of waiting to see if a mesmer will say “porting in JP” in map chat, (while actually benefiting my server by joining them on the front, yes i had to poke at you JP campers ;D ) then enter JP, get portal, acquire chest loot, leave.

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Camping JP is a 100% legit tactic for sure. PvP zone and all that. But it also says a lot about what your mindset is in the game. Very similar to what PKing was in HC D2. Legit yet very poor manners. It’s basically – “you don’t want to fight me, I know that but I will still kill you because the game allows. I’m enjoying the fact that I’m annoying you”.

During all our time in T1 and then down from there, there were only a few servers and guilds (JQ at some point, SoS and BG) that did that and they did share some “values”. I don’t remember seeing a TC or YB group camp the JP (though I could be wrong)

See – the usual argument is that “you are preventing the opponent from getting siege to use against you”. And ? More siege on the opponent side means more of them coming out to fight, and hopefully enjoying the game. PvErs who come to WvW only for exploring and JPs might decide to stay longer is they enjoy the experience.

I know that back when we were fighting IoJ and DR, and we were dominating the tier, I’ve done a few times the mesmer portaling job in EBJP. We never interfered with the opponents doing the same thing.

And all the “it’s your fault for not bringing more or using invis” – it’s the equivalent of a schoolyard bully claiming it’s his victim’s fault for not “l2fight” or “get more friends”.

JP camping is, ultimately, bullying. Treating the other players as enemies instead of playing partners.

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I’m sure that post will make people stop camping JP’s.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

That’s funny because I Pked people in HC D2 all the time back when I played it.

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

There will always be people camping the JP. As it is a PvP zone, there isn’t anything wrong with that either. CD has done it before. Right after the first exodus, we became slightly notorious for camping the JP. That irked TC so much that many of their vocal members decided that their sole goal was to push CD down to T4 where we spent another 3 weeks camping the JP against Mag and Ebay.

in WvW

earendil.1290

It was not the purpose of the post. People who do camp JPs know exactly what they’re doing and why. It’s more for those complaining about it. See, whenever someone complains about JP camping, the campers are actually enjoying it and their behavior will be reinforced.

The only ones who could stop JP camping are ANet people and I doubt they want to since the area in EB JP was build on purpose for PvP (though they did something by removing the siege building – which should be a sign they did not fully like it). ANet has done a lot to convince PvErs to go and try WvW (see the badges for legendary and the exploration stuff). When they’ll think that JP camping is causing PvErs to avoid WvW, they’ll do something.

Till then, complaining about JP campers is basically feeding them.

I hope this was not perceived as a complaining post. As I said – PvP in the EBJP is 100 legit and intended by design. Camping it, just like camping spawn points on the map, is of debatable value though.

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

I don’t remember seeing a TC or YB group camp the JP (though I could be wrong)

Disagree on the YB part. When we were facing TC and YB, I’ve had YB groups camp the borderlands JP on our own borderlands. My guild leader rounded up a few other necros and had some fun fearing them.

TC is a classy act though. Bows all around in small group fights.

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

It was not the purpose of the post. People who do camp JPs know exactly what they’re doing and why. It’s more for those complaining about it. See, whenever someone complains about JP camping, the campers are actually enjoying it and their behavior will be reinforced.

The only ones who could stop JP camping are ANet people and I doubt they want to since the area in EB JP was build on purpose for PvP (though they did something by removing the siege building – which should be a sign they did not fully like it). ANet has done a lot to convince PvErs to go and try WvW (see the badges for legendary and the exploration stuff). When they’ll think that JP camping is causing PvErs to avoid WvW, they’ll do something.

Till then, complaining about JP campers is basically feeding them.

I hope this was not perceived as a complaining post. As I said – PvP in the EBJP is 100 legit and intended by design. Camping it, just like camping spawn points on the map, is of debatable value though.

earendil is a good person and makes a good point. I also have never understood the perverse joy some people get from griefing. I enjoy testing my skills vs other players because it is more challenging then fighting an NPC that once figured out is just a matter of following the same pattern to defeat over and over.

But with PvP comes griefing. It is true in every game I have ever played. And it does say something about your basic character to participate in it. And when I say griefing I don’t mean ganking. Getting jumped by a sneaky, skillful and opportunistic thief is not griefing. Getting rolled over by a large zerg is not griefing, nor is getting 1v3 by an awesome mesmer. Laying in wait with larger numbers at a place like the JP where the victim is already at a disadvantage or camping a spawn with superior numbers is greifing.

In WoW I was on a open PvP server because I like open PvP. Griefers would camp the entrances to PvE dungeons however for no other reason but to get joy from ruining someone’s day.

People that object to this kind of behavior will be labeled carebears and told to play a game without PvP. But that is just the griefers trying to rationalize their rude behavior.

Would you treat the person the same way if they were a real life friend or family?

Yes it is part of the game and it is legitimate to use the philosophy “if it’s red, it’s dead” because it you don’t they will. But just because you can do a thing doesn’t mean you should do it. And like earendil said, denying the little bit of siege they would have got is of such a small beneifit to your server that to do it for that reason and not instead be helping somewhere else would be a poor use of man power. Of course griefing is the real intent not denying siege.

I don’t expect this to change anyone’s behavior and I do expect snarky replies. I know that griefing will ALWAYS exist. I just wanted to back up earendil’s point and make mine that you can still be all hard kitten and give no mercy to your enemy but you don’t have to be rude unless you choose to be.

And this is not really a complaint post BTW. Just an observation about human nature. I don’t do JPs for the most part I hate them…..the devs in this game must have been obsessed with mario brothers >.<

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Krash.9486)

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

JP camping is, ultimately, bullying. Treating the other players as enemies instead of playing partners.

On another topic of bullying, that’s a “legitimate part” of WvW. I use quotes because, well, it sucks. It’s broken down quite simple:

You have entered PvP, and as such you are now a target. No matter how much you think it’s unfair, and no matter what you have to say on it, you are now “free game” to anyone who can kill you. This includes:

- The lone thief who surprises you and catches you far enough away from a friendly safe haven.
- The 3-man group killing lone roamers going from place to place, or dismantling yak patrols.
- The havoc squads whose job it is to run around and flip camps and happen to find you wandering about.
- The massive swarms of people who will knock you down and kill you before you even register “holy balls that’s a lot of red names”.
- The few people from the tower nearby who have siege and want to see if they can hit a moving target.
- Those who know the JP gives siege blueprints and badges, and thus will always swing by and see if someone’s in there.

There are three options, the only three options, to deal with it:

- Don’t play. If it frustrates you, just don’t go there. At least until you need to finish your 100% map.
- Get better. This means stop being a ranger/engineer/mesmer/guardian/newbie. For some, this is not an option.
- Get friends who know what they’re doing to watch your back. No guarantee this will actually WORK . . . they might be just as much “dead men walking” as you.

Any advice anyone could give you is going to boil down to these three options.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Tobias Trueflight.8350

And this is not really a complaint post BTW. Just an observation about human nature. I don’t do JPs for the most part I hate them…..the devs in this game must have been obsessed with mario brothers >.<

Proof coming in less than 24 hours, I think (-checks watch-) before the Box is ready.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

earendil.1290

On another topic of bullying, that’s a “legitimate part” of WvW. I use quotes because, well, it sucks. It’s broken down quite simple:

Well, there are many places in the world where bullying in schools is a legitimate part of growing. Was like that everywhere till a few decades ago. You know, “builds character”, “learn to fight back”, “find friends to stand by you”. Culls the weak. Natural selection. The more primitive the society, the more you’ll see young people fight to see who’s the alpha, the strongest. Just watch a bunch of pups playing.

Bullying has become unacceptable only recently, since one our social values is that everyone, including the weaker (physically and/or mentally), is of equal worth and rights. But at a biological level, we’re still fighters. Just let a bunch of kindergarten boys play with no supervision and you’ll see what I mean.

Society condemns bullying, yet biology asks for us to prove we’re dominant. For that you have movies, sports (watched fighting in hockey?, boxing and MMA) and even pseudo-sports like pro-wrestling. Whether a video game is a place for expressing your forbidden aggressive instincts or not is a matter of convention. It’s a choice the game masters make and I always appreciated the GW2 crew for doing their best to prevent it from happening.

The JP is a PvP area and designed like one, with all those traps. It was intended that, should you meet foes in your way to the top you should fight them. However, when a group of 5+ people go up there and wait for single PvErs, they’re not looking for PvP. They’re looking for bullying targets.

There is a whole map available for fighting people who want to fight back, and they are not going there.

Now – I don’t condemn them since it is only a game, and they play it the way they can to get their fun. My guess is doing this in a game will help them avoid doing it in real life. Some sort of anger treatment.

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

WVW is a pk zone. JP WVW BL is in the WVW zone; so it is in the PK zone.

If you are new to WVW, there is an NPC w/c explains all these in the starting waypoint.

Can’t stand being killed by other players? Play sims or stay in PVE zones.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

You are reading far too into this.

If it’s red, it’s dead. Unless it bows/waves/acts cute. Then I might let it pass.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wow – One thread for 3 weeks?

Maggies – What happened??

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Wow – One thread for 3 weeks?

Maggies – What happened??

They stopped looking at our threads. Over 70% of the stuff here is infractable lol.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: John Widdin.9618

John Widdin.9618

We were taking up too much of the moderator’s time.

Zachary ~ Mesmer/ John Widdin ~ Warrior/ Zazmataz ~ Engineer
Maguuma – [TriM][DERP]

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

I noticed they still delete posts. They just don’t seem to close threads anymore maybe because it had become a contest… The 29 pages now is probably intimidating too.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Krash.9486

Krash.9486

Proof coming in less than 24 hours, I think (-checks watch-) before the Box is ready.

confirmed >:(

[SBI] Champions of Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Tobias Trueflight.8350

confirmed >:(

I’m going to have to check this out now.

. . . I love retro games :P

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Good fights tonight, UDL. I love seeing you guys. Hope we can GvG again soon!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Covenant.1238

Covenant.1238

Yeah, was a lot of fun. First on SBI BL, then on Mag’s BL, then back to SBI BL (Garrison takeover was brutal).

Maguuma does an excellent job of inter-server communication; you guys are very quick to respond and move to quash any threats to your real estate. And though the term zerg is oftentimes thrown about a bit too loosely (on the other hand, kitten you have a lot of bodies at times) there are certainly some guilds on Mag who work very well together. Anytime we see the guildtags of PYRO, or iLL, or WaR, we know we’re in for a good fight; I’m sure there are some I’m missing as well.

I’d love to do some more GvG Paralda, maybe Thursday night EST? We definitely enjoyed the last time we met, and I hope we can be a bit more of a challenge this time as well.

But I’d really love to get a shot at that Tsazari guy, he’s just so…notorious. wink

Covenant ~~SBI~~
GM of The Undead Lords (UDL)
Undead Lords

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

This can happen anywhere. It’s player vs player whether it’s 1v1 or 130v1. Get a friend, come back at a different time, or equip all escape skills/traits and find one of the invisibilty fountains.

There is more than 1?! If that’s the case i’ve been playing since beta and never noticed. O_o

You are clearly not an EB JP enthusiast if you don’t even know how many fountains there are.

My EB JP consists of waiting to see if a mesmer will say “porting in JP” in map chat, (while actually benefiting my server by joining them on the front, yes i had to poke at you JP campers ;D ) then enter JP, get portal, acquire chest loot, leave.

I’ve always loved this excuse for ignorance, heard it WAY too many times on the forums. I don’t JP camp or even do any JPs and I know about the three fountains. I understand you were just trying to make a poke at others for knowing more information than you but knowledge is one of your greatest assets in war. Whether it’s PvE or PvP war.

Attachments:

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

I feel like the only one on our BL- feels like a ghost town at this hour

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Welcome to my world (vs world).

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I feel like the only one on our BL- feels like a ghost town at this hour

Welcome to my world (vs world).

You know I have to sleep at sometime right?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Yeah, was a lot of fun. First on SBI BL, then on Mag’s BL, then back to SBI BL (Garrison takeover was brutal).

Maguuma does an excellent job of inter-server communication; you guys are very quick to respond and move to quash any threats to your real estate. And though the term zerg is oftentimes thrown about a bit too loosely (on the other hand, kitten you have a lot of bodies at times) there are certainly some guilds on Mag who work very well together. Anytime we see the guildtags of PYRO, or iLL, or WaR, we know we’re in for a good fight; I’m sure there are some I’m missing as well.

I’d love to do some more GvG Paralda, maybe Thursday night EST? We definitely enjoyed the last time we met, and I hope we can be a bit more of a challenge this time as well.

But I’d really love to get a shot at that Tsazari guy, he’s just so…notorious. wink

I’m sure DURP and Razi would love to set up a gvg, too.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Crystal Desert really worked hard this weekend, and the three way fight on SMC was AMAZING. I hope players keep pouring in so we can keep the momentum going.

Sad part, we might be stuck against Mag and SBI for longer :/

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Yams.6082

Crystal Desert really worked hard this weekend, and the three way fight on SMC was AMAZING. I hope players keep pouring in so we can keep the momentum going.

I think CD and SBI are rather evenly matched. You have better coverage but we have the bigger zerg during NA primetime.

Magoomba is the bad guy here

SBI

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

I think CD and SBI are rather evenly matched. You have better coverage but we have the bigger zerg during NA primetime.

Magoomba is the bad guy here

True that!

I wish some commanders had better common sense, and if they see SBI or CD attacking Mag, then don’t attack each other, join in and destroy Mag from the other side! But nope, when CD is invading Mag (and this is on EB) then SBI takes offence because we are not giving them any attention and comes to steal our camps and towers. (And we do the same thing), which makes no sense, strategically, it only causes them to own us both even more.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

I’ve always loved this excuse for ignorance, heard it WAY too many times on the forums. I don’t JP camp or even do any JPs and I know about the three fountains. I understand you were just trying to make a poke at others for knowing more information than you but knowledge is one of your greatest assets in war. Whether it’s PvE or PvP war.

No. I really didn’t know about the 3 fountains. You misinterpreted what i wrote. The only thing i was poking at is anyone who complains about the JP, and anyone who wastes map space camping it. Siege is great but doesn’t mean nothing if half your ma kitten itting idle waiting for that ONE glorious kill that takes little to no skill because you either had the element of surprise or the element of 5 other guys with you. (being on Crystal Desert we need every body we can get). I honestly had no idea about the other fountains.

I think its a great addition to WvW however for this reason. It always brings out the biggest trakittenalkers on servers. SO many party invites from raging players, the one time i was personally attacked via whispers from some invader its very amusing. It may sound contradicting but i’ll head down there from time to time because WvW can get stale but my main gripe is people who dedicate their entire playtime to it. But hey, to each his own.

EDIT: I cannot understand this bizarre word filter on these forums…

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Typical farming. Then they got their sweet, sweet revenge.

Attachments:

in WvW

Yams.6082

True that!

I wish some commanders had better common sense, and if they see SBI or CD attacking Mag, then don’t attack each other, join in and destroy Mag from the other side! But nope, when CD is invading Mag (and this is on EB) then SBI takes offence because we are not giving them any attention and comes to steal our camps and towers. (And we do the same thing), which makes no sense, strategically, it only causes them to own us both even more.

It does make sense strategically, I think. Neither of our servers has the clout to take down Magoomba so we both try for second. We do this on SBI by taking CD’s stuff whenever you’re occupied with Maguuma. Our scores have been close lately for this reason. Of course, this works greatly in Maguuma’s favour. Me, personally, I just enjoy the fights since my (new) PC can finally handle wvw (and Tomb Raider with TressFX ). I have the good fortune to play during NA primetime when all of our zergs are evenly matched.

If gw2 could be modded I would change ever Maguuma invader toon to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Goomba.PNG

SBI

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

No. I really didn’t know about the 3 fountains. You misinterpreted what i wrote. The only thing i was poking at is anyone who complains about the JP, and anyone who wastes map space camping it. Siege is great but doesn’t mean nothing if half your ma kitten itting idle waiting for that ONE glorious kill that takes little to no skill because you either had the element of surprise or the element of 5 other guys with you. (being on Crystal Desert we need every body we can get). I honestly had no idea about the other fountains.

I think its a great addition to WvW however for this reason. It always brings out the biggest trakittenalkers on servers. SO many party invites from raging players, the one time i was personally attacked via whispers from some invader its very amusing. It may sound contradicting but i’ll head down there from time to time because WvW can get stale but my main gripe is people who dedicate their entire playtime to it. But hey, to each his own.

EDIT: I cannot understand this bizarre word filter on these forums…

I don’t think anyone dedicates their entire play time to it, and no one was saying they did. I also don’t think JP camping is any different than sitting in any other area in WvW and waiting for people to gank. There shouldn’t be an element of surprise, you should always be ready to fight in the JP. It’s all about griefing. I’m currently defeated in east keep and there is a SBI player standing over my body who thinks I’m waiting for a thief to rez me. I’m alt tabbed and just switching my armor every ten minutes and working on a project because I was going to stop playing anyway. But the fact that I’m wasting this guy’s time amuses me.

Some people find other things fun, but you can’t judge that they are “wasting” space on a BL that doesn’t even have a queue, and not helping their server.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

True that!

It does make sense strategically, I think. Neither of our servers has the clout to take down Magoomba so we both try for second. We do this on SBI by taking CD’s stuff whenever you’re occupied with Maguuma. Our scores have been close lately for this reason. Of course, this works greatly in Maguuma’s favour. Me, personally, I just enjoy the fights since my (new) PC can finally handle wvw (and Tomb Raider with TressFX ). I have the good fortune to play during NA primetime when all of our zergs are evenly matched.

If gw2 could be modded I would change ever Maguuma invader toon to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Goomba.PNG

Ah, points, forgot about those, lol. I barely ever pay attention to points, until Fridays to see who we are go fight against, but lately that doesn’t even matter anymore since we’re stuck on this tier!

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

If we have a conversation about fun vs skill vs points vs playing for first, second, third, will Raincrow come back?

in WvW

Posted by: JaironKalach.4938

JaironKalach.4938

If we have a conversation about fun vs skill vs points vs playing for first, second, third, will Raincrow come back?

I’m the most skilled, I have the most fun, I get the most points, I’m first and the rest of you have to fight for second and third. Like that, you mean?

I play on Maguuma
Uru Kalach (80-War)/Kalthin Leafletter (80-Rgr)/Kalfun Gai (72-Guardian)
Leader – An Unexpected Kinship (AUK)

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

This is why you need to take a break between kills, get off the cart, and pick up loot fast. You never know which bag a Dusk might be hiding in!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

This is why you need to take a break between kills, get off the cart, and pick up loot fast. You never know which bag a Dusk might be hiding in!

would it no be hiding in a wooden chest :P

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

Those are two different sets of bags, can you believe it?! The ones in the defeated pic are from the people we were able to kill after they pushed in and wiped the siege. Thus I didn’t have as much time to pick it up and was more focused on fighting.

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

I’m the most skilled, I have the most fun, I get the most points, I’m first and the rest of you have to fight for second and third. Like that, you mean?

It’s not the same. I need Raincrow telling me how Maguuma is unskilled because we don’t play for points and just enjoy ourselves.

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

Stormbluff Isle, We have your Golem come and claim him. :P

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

No it’s more like we’re winning because we’re playing for points while the other servers are just playing for kills/fights/(fightclubsaresilly).

And no it’s not numbers/coverage at all, we just care more about objectives and points. That’s why we’re winning.

Also @skills, we’re skilled [clever wordplay] for team fights and zerg support which sucks in non-zerg fights. But that’s why we’re winning on score.

I think that’s about how it went, though… if we tried it, it wouldn’t be very convincing

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: RavisEighty.3710

RavisEighty.3710

No it’s more like we’re winning because we’re playing for points while the other servers are just playing for kills/fights/(fightclubsaresilly).

And no it’s not numbers/coverage at all, we just care more about objectives and points. That’s why we’re winning.

Also @skills, we’re skilled [clever wordplay] for team fights and zerg support which sucks in non-zerg fights. But that’s why we’re winning on score.

I think that’s about how it went, though… if we tried it, it wouldn’t be very convincing

It’s not about numbers/coverage? If SBI and CD had nearly the same coverage as Mag, you would never see Mag in 1st. All Mag is, is a bunch of zergs against the 10-15 people the other servers have. (except the thief with the quaggon, I give him some credit) It’s nice to see you guys are afraid of going up a teir though. Guess you’ll have to stay out of WvW if you go up a teir so you can come back down to where you outnumber everyone.

in WvW

Yams.6082

(except the thief with the quaggon, I give him some credit)

My guildmate used to wvw with a mini quaggan pet. I scolded her for not putting it away since it followed her in stealth. Maybe I’ll tell her to take it out again to trick people into thinking the pro thief transferred to SBI.

Also, anyone got vids of this guy? I have seen him mentioned a few times now.

SBI

in WvW

ChapDev.7650

(except the thief with the quaggon, I give him some credit)

My guildmate used to wvw with a mini quaggan pet. I scolded her for not putting it away since it followed her in stealth. Maybe I’ll tell her to take it out again to trick people into thinking the pro thief transferred to SBI.

Also, anyone got vids of this guy? I have seen him mentioned a few times now.

You’ll probably find him at a Fightclub if you want to see him fight, I normally see him there.

in WvW

Posted by: loneknight.8425

loneknight.8425

I missed dolyak parades. I can haz dolyak parade this week?

The thief who did dat – Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I missed dolyak parades. I can haz dolyak parade this week?

The guild that did those transferred to TC, but you can have your own personal dolyak parade and help get some yaks to our towers if you want.

in WvW

Tobias Trueflight.8350

Stormbluff Isle, We have your Golem come and claim him. :P

You can keep it, we’ll just build another one when we need it.

Please return the pilot though. Unless it’s a ranger, then you can keep them.

in WvW

GuardianOMS.8067

It’s not about numbers/coverage? If SBI and CD had nearly the same coverage as Mag, you would never see Mag in 1st. All Mag is, is a bunch of zergs against the 10-15 people the other servers have. (except the thief with the quaggon, I give him some credit) It’s nice to see you guys are afraid of going up a teir though. Guess you’ll have to stay out of WvW if you go up a teir so you can come back down to where you outnumber everyone.

Omg he was being sarcastic. But I love that you make up truths to feel better about yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: George Steel.1804

George Steel.1804

Solo defense approx 1AM on EB versus poor Crystal Desert.

Literally a 1v8 (only one or two upleveleds), dragged some back to guards, ended up stomping out about seven total.. too bad the others ended up rezzing and running back to zerg me

Anyways, was fun owning you poor CD’s…..

Attachments:

Platinum – Guardian
Technical Strength – Engineer
Dungeon Master – FotM 46