Yet Even Moaarrrrrr CD/Mag/SBI 3/29

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

So Mag is ready to get ROLFStomped on Friday? Enjoy!

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Camping JP is a 100% legit tactic for sure. PvP zone and all that. But it also says a lot about what your mindset is in the game. Very similar to what PKing was in HC D2. Legit yet very poor manners. It’s basically – “you don’t want to fight me, I know that but I will still kill you because the game allows. I’m enjoying the fact that I’m annoying you”.

During all our time in T1 and then down from there, there were only a few servers and guilds (JQ at some point, SoS and BG) that did that and they did share some “values”. I don’t remember seeing a TC or YB group camp the JP (though I could be wrong)

See – the usual argument is that “you are preventing the opponent from getting siege to use against you”. And ? More siege on the opponent side means more of them coming out to fight, and hopefully enjoying the game. PvErs who come to WvW only for exploring and JPs might decide to stay longer is they enjoy the experience.

I know that back when we were fighting IoJ and DR, and we were dominating the tier, I’ve done a few times the mesmer portaling job in EBJP. We never interfered with the opponents doing the same thing.

And all the “it’s your fault for not bringing more or using invis” – it’s the equivalent of a schoolyard bully claiming it’s his victim’s fault for not “l2fight” or “get more friends”.

JP camping is, ultimately, bullying. Treating the other players as enemies instead of playing partners.

Really? Bullying? If you’re that afraid of doing PvP, you shouldn’t be in WvW.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

It’s okay, we have a contingency plan to all log off when things get hard. We call it the CDNA.

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I, for one, am excited to have a rematch against SoS. It’ll be good times, and maybe they’ll have less of a global presence than Mag, so the match will feel more even. I hope you guys on Mag don’t get “rotflstomped” and find yourself with a decent match-up as well. I think you’re much better suited to T3 than to T4, much like how we are much better suited to T4 than T5 (I still kind of feel bad for DR/IoJ having to deal with us).

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

I, for one, am excited to have a rematch against SoS. It’ll be good times, and maybe they’ll have less of a global presence than Mag, so the match will feel more even. I hope you guys on Mag don’t get “rotflstomped” and find yourself with a decent match-up as well. I think you’re much better suited to T3 than to T4, much like how we are much better suited to T4 than T5 (I still kind of feel bad for DR/IoJ having to deal with us).

I think we are a little better suited for tier 3.5 but we’ll see how this next week goes. Hope most of our regulars come back. Been seeing a lot of new people recently which is good also but we’re gonna need our more hardcore players next week lol.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: joric.1042

joric.1042

Will be glad when the Adventure Box is over so more of the CD players comes back to WvW

Jorik Nightcloud
Beige(NUDE)
Crystal Desert

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

It’s okay, we have a contingency plan to all log off when things get hard. We call it the CDNA.

LOL!!! TOUCHE!!!

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

To the CD Assaulter in Bravost.

Pro-tip: Catapults no longer damage siege through doors.

in WvW

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I think we are a little better suited for tier 3.5 but we’ll see how this next week goes. Hope most of our regulars come back. Been seeing a lot of new people recently which is good also but we’re gonna need our more hardcore players next week lol.

We had a similar issue with T4 and T5, so I know what you mean. A long-running joke in my guild is that we’re a T4.5 server, with enough presence to mutilate T5 and not enough presence to really keep T4 in check. In reality, I think SBI is pretty well-matched with CD, we just need to find a third server that fits the match-up well and things will be fine. Either way, I hope it goes over well; as much as I enjoy having half your guys’ score all of the time, I am looking forward to a new match-up.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

Ironically, that is exactly what you will do In fact, you guys will complain about the exact same things; while whoever has a bigger presence will tell you stories about how epic they are and how much of fodder yall have always been.

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Fomby.4295

Fomby.4295

Ironically, that is exactly what you will do In fact, you guys will complain about the exact same things; while whoever has a bigger presence will tell you stories about how epic they are and how much of fodder yall have always been.

Pretty much, but those of us that like t3 will be there, alwways fighting and dominating where we can.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Kal Snow – Norn Guardian

(edited by Fomby.4295)

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I look forward to being outnumbered. All of our bad players will give up within a few days, and then we’ll only have our best playing together. It’ll be like old times vs FA again, hopefully.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Agrivar.1560

Agrivar.1560

My thanks to all the CD and SBI for the past month of fun. I am not a big score person, like most Mags, I just like really fun fights. I know well what it is like to get flattened by zergs when out with a small team. It has happened on more than one occasion in this match up for certain. NA late night has been a blast and at times near equal numbers.

I commend the fighting spirit of both servers. Next week will be a challenge for Mag, and I know many of us are looking forward to it.

in WvW

Posted by: rice.5376

rice.5376

I look forward to being outnumbered. All of our bad players will give up within a few days, and then we’ll only have our best playing together. It’ll be like old times vs FA again, hopefully.

FA was fun, they had some tasty bacon.

Bacon, Bacon, BACON!
Bubônix: Engy
Server: Maguuma Guild: [PYRO]

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Don’t say goodbye so soon, we will see each other in 2 weeks, 3 tops.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

“My thanks to all the CD and SBI for the past month of fun.”

Hey you are welcome. We love getting steamrolled by what should be a t3 server for a entire month. Say what you will, that 100k lead tells exactly who is having all the fun.

Well…it IS fun watching your zerg herd move across the plains of EB. I feel like I’m watching a episode of national geographic. lol

in WvW

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Mag’s EB faction by far has the most numbers. They can easily run 60 deep and look like tier 1/2 zergs yet they are not nearly as good at their BL teams. Mag will get hit pretty hard in EB, seeing as Yaks and DB both will match their mega zerg in numbers.

SBI has seen a big population increase this week in EB. Our zerg has hit 50 lemmings strong and during NA prime we don’t have any problems in EB and have taken SM almost every night. Most of our EB success can be attributed to DC and Bannok.
Our borderland commanders/teams REALLY struggle at times. Sometimes due to pop. difference or just outplayed. Very interested to see the new SoS and how they fare in this tier.

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

What’s ED an SA? o.o

Had some really fun small fights with CD @ Speldans in EB a couple nights ago^ – ^. Got pushed off a buncha times an would have to run back an to wait for RI to go off before recapping. I wish I could get Mag’s to defend and fight for their supply camps in EB as much as you guys do^^. Even when we did manage to take red keep and then leave it you guys would have your death trap fortress ready again an fully upgraded in a couple hours

Attachments:

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

Don’t get your hopes up, I’m pretty sure SoS will be the new Maguuma and they will be steamrolling us all.

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: CarefulSally.4251

CarefulSally.4251

My body is ready.

I am so utterly tired of t4.

MAG
check out my pvp videos! http://tinyurl.com/c26egsg
Now with 100% more edgy (do you even lift, brah?!) commentary and 3D face cam!

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

hai~ thank you!

Come back to ussssss

Just dropping in to say Hi! Mag, DB is looking forward to your return to T3 this week, kinda missed ya : ) … haven’t seen any tree yaks or flame rams in the camps lately lol

omg it’s DB tree yak! I don’t think any of us have done that in awhile one of us doesn’t even WvW anymore…

Mag’s EB faction by far has the most numbers. They can easily run 60 deep and look like tier 1/2 zergs yet they are not nearly as good at their BL teams. Mag will get hit pretty hard in EB, seeing as Yaks and DB both will match their mega zerg in numbers.

SBI has seen a big population increase this week in EB. Our zerg has hit 50 lemmings strong and during NA prime we don’t have any problems in EB and have taken SM almost every night. Most of our EB success can be attributed to DC and Bannok.
Our borderland commanders/teams REALLY struggle at times. Sometimes due to pop. difference or just outplayed. Very interested to see the new SoS and how they fare in this tier.

Yeah, I dunno what happened to our EBG this week, but there has been what, a 30 minute queue during NA prime time for it most of this week? And when EBG wasn’t doing well, it was impossible to reinforce well because of the queue.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

No such luck mate, I’ll still be around and arguing with Joxri.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

I think a few people should remember that every winning server is called the zerg server- when SBI was winning their tier, they were called a zerg server, when CD was winning, they were called a zerg server, now that we’re winning, we are called the zerg server.

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think a few people should remember that every winning server is called the zerg server- when SBI was winning their tier, they were called a zerg server, when CD was winning, they were called a zerg server, now that we’re winning, we are called the zerg server.

Naw, Mag is the only server that zergs and chest thumps. No other server does! Ever!

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

lol EBG on mag… i used to go there every so often, now i basically only go there if i want to do my gather for daily then get out. its a disaster zone in there, actually trying in there is asking for a headache and a half….

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

lol EBG on mag… i used to go there every so often, now i basically only go there if i want to do my gather for daily then get out. its a disaster zone in there, actually trying in there is asking for a headache and a half….

I think a lot of the old EBGers came to feel that way. I’m glad you see it our way now

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Trueflight.8350

Tobias Trueflight.8350

My thanks to all the CD and SBI for the past month of fun. I am not a big score person, like most Mags, I just like really fun fights. I know well what it is like to get flattened by zergs when out with a small team. It has happened on more than one occasion in this match up for certain. NA late night has been a blast and at times near equal numbers.

I commend the fighting spirit of both servers. Next week will be a challenge for Mag, and I know many of us are looking forward to it.

It’s been interesting. However, when I’ve been on we just haven’t been able to muster a good defense to the Maguuma zerg. Smaller teams, well, we generally could handle. When the zerg showed up we generally wrote off the tower/keep and thought about taking it back when we were sure the zerg had moved on.

But every night, oh, after 2am CST? Yeah, it was “good luck holding that stuff” o’clock. It was fun last week. This week it was tedious and “call me when it’s over” type stuff.

Seeking assistants for the Asuran Catapult Project. Applicants will be tested for aerodynamics.

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

The only thing new in T3 for us is there’s not 4 T2 servers anymore. T3 is actually where we belong and should have been for the last month. Except SoS needed time for more of its guilds to transfer off.

I guarantee SoS will be a better match for CD and SBI than Maguuma and we’ll all be happier next week!

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: Djamonja.6453

Djamonja.6453

Hopefully all 3 of our servers will have close matches next week — would be nice to still have the score matter on Wed/Thur/Fri. I think Mag is a bit stronger than SoS will be, but it’s hard to tell.

in WvW

Posted by: JaNordy.6149

JaNordy.6149

Im gonna miss CD for their JP camping. I cant even remember if YB even camps it. http://i.imgur.com/KoI0DnD.jpg

in WvW

Pinko.2076

The only thing new in T3 for us is there’s not 4 T2 servers anymore. T3 is actually where we belong and should have been for the last month. Except SoS needed time for more of its guilds to transfer off.

I guarantee SoS will be a better match for CD and SBI than Maguuma and we’ll all be happier next week!

Shhh. CD hasn’t been t3 in a while and doesn’t understand the difference between a yaks bend and an FA. All mags know t3 is easier than ever, but we just let CD think it’s some meat grinder.

in WvW

MrKnieves.4162

LOL!!! Those are some pretty epic conversations!

Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Im gonna miss CD for their JP camping. I cant even remember if YB even camps it. http://i.imgur.com/KoI0DnD.jpg

I had a good laugh. By the way, didn’t you guys have a commander that would lead zergs off a cliff?

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I had a good laugh. By the way, didn’t you guys have a commander that would lead zergs off a cliff?

I can’t think of a commander that hasn’t led a zerg off of a cliff.

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Accidents do happen but I meant on purpose.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Accidents do happen but I meant on purpose.

I think he knew what you meant~

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

You can tell when they say ‘rez me’ and they haven’t hit the bottom yet.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Cant wait to practice me forum pvp this Friday with the best! with love always TG from DB

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

Posted by: Grieve.1432

Grieve.1432

Fight Night 6pm Server Time (9pm EDT), Mag BL usual spot

South of Heaven [SoH] – Crystal Desert
Grieve Logdan (Human War) | Rifte Torin (Charr Thief)
Feylicia Logdan (Human Mes) | Elias Foralli (Asura Guard)

in WvW

Pinko.2076

Cant wait to practice me forum pvp this Friday with the best! with love always TG from DB

What size does TG want for gvg?

in WvW

Serebus.7314

10-20 anything more would feel sloppy. preferably 20 though :P also im glad you guys are open to GvG ive been asking for 3 weeks and both SoS and YB seem to hate the idea of organized skirmishing

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I think he was making a joke about forums GvG :P I don’t think we can get 20 people on for an actual GvG but I’m sure we’re down for whatever size we can get. PYRO etc too.

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

I agree with all of this. I’m considering trying to form a havoc guild for SBI just to get some better organization in borderlands. Of course, part of it is that even in primetime there are often only 15-20 people spread across all three borderlands (most in homeland, of course). Still, borderland management is SBI’s weak suit. Surely that wouldn’t be too difficult to improve?

Part of it is that we do have a couple of really great commanders who run the EB crew. No one can really fill those shoes other than themselves.

in WvW

Serebus.7314

Oh cool forum GvG thats some next gen gameplay, what would we argue about. Off the top of my head I can think of DB have 100 man zergs, DB’s Asian crew PvDooring, DB not having skill Maguma Zergs, Maguma are master race pvpers or something about roaming teams.

in WvW

Pinko.2076

I think he was making a joke about forums GvG :P I don’t think we can get 20 people on for an actual GvG but I’m sure we’re down for whatever size we can get. PYRO etc too.

No I was serious I’ve seen TG asking for GvG in the other thread all week.

10-20 anything more would feel sloppy. preferably 20 though :P also im glad you guys are open to GvG ive been asking for 3 weeks and both SoS and YB seem to hate the idea of organized skirmishing

I’m sure some mags will contact you~

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Thank you for attempting Garrison, East, West and north towers, CD.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Thank you for attempting Garrison, East, West and north towers, CD.

Seriously from me thanks for trying that even if it didn’t succeed having that attack made my night, was sat at a Fight club thinking there weren’t many CD or SBI around then you all turned up.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

PvP is bullying guys, you heard it here.

Nah, people go into the puzzle. They want badges, and I also want badges. They have badges for me if I kill them sometimes, so I kill them.

Namely the reason I camp the JP is because I like small-scale PvP. There is no arenas in this game, the spv kitten tructured around holding a point. I like team deathmatch. Gw2 doesn’t offer TDM, or even dueling, so I sit in the JP to sate my hunger for it.

That doesn’t make me a bully, I’m enjoying the game by playing how I want too. What you’re there to do at the JP is none of my concern, I just want to kill people. I probably make people mad when I kill them, but I’m not interested in how mad they are. I’m interested in killing players because it’s mindless and fun.

As you say, you are interested in killing players, not in fighting players.

Like the bully that waits with his gang for kids to leave school and then “challenges” them to a fight. He won’t go near a boxing gym, to fight other real fighters. He does it the way he wants to, just like you.

When you go JP camping you’re not looking for this fabled “small scale PvP” – that’s BS. It never happens. You are looking for cheap kills with 0 dangers. PvEers who try to farm chests. You want to fight people – go roam the lands, that’s where you will find real fights with willing opponents.

You are shooting rabbits in your backyard and you call yourself a hunter. You are getting their pelts after all. But you stay away from fighting bears in the forest. Those are not fun, not the way you like it.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

So, anyone from CD know a guy named Joose?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Saiyr, the ultimate forum warrior!

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!