Blocked/Suspended/Terminated -- Player Comments

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kurt.5973

Kurt.5973

I would like to look into the few cases where you, personally purchased the game from buy.guildwars2.com and then experienced an account closure.

I don’t want to hear from those who bought from a third party who claims to have purchased from our site. I don’t need to hear from people who did a charge-back or asked for a refund. I would very much like to hear from someone who bought the game from buy.guildwars2.com using a legitimate credit card and then found his/her account terminated.

• Please indicate the date you purchased the game.
  • Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partners, not through a third-party).
  • Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.
  • Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here.

Thank you for your help with this.

I purchased the game from 11/3/2012
my credit card was charged
[Incident: 121111-000224]

I also forwarded my confirmation email I received after buying the game from you they gave me another ticket number associated with that email it is
[Incident: 121111-002681]

Thanks for looking into this. Please work fast

eko — is your payment completed or pending?

Actually I can not find it in my online statement.

Oh my! So not completed OR pending? How strange!

Hey Gaile, just wanted to let you know that we really do appeciate your work and the support teams work.

That’s very kind. It’s good to settle issues and get legitimate players back in the game!

Yea thumbs up for Gaile Gray

Posted by: Daelowana.7319

Daelowana.7319

I would like to look into the few cases where you, personally purchased the game from buy.guildwars2.com and then experienced an account closure.

I don’t want to hear from those who bought from a third party who claims to have purchased from our site. I don’t need to hear from people who did a charge-back or asked for a refund. I would very much like to hear from someone who bought the game from buy.guildwars2.com using a legitimate credit card and then found his/her account terminated.

• Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partners, not through a third-party).
  • Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.

I also forwarded my confirmation email I received after buying the game from you they gave me another ticket number associated with that email it is

I think with some CC’s if the original processor doesn’t accept the funds within a certain amount of time the Pending charge may drop and funds would be returned to the card. I do believe you are onto something with billing tho Gale. At least for a percentage of us.

Yes I think so,dropped amount of bill from CC limit but pending so much days totally weird enough and add this bank’s slow response about that but I’ve been playing lotro for years never had a issue like this with same CC.

My guess, after working in with ISP fraud is that Arena didn’t receive payment in time, it looked like stolen CC’s and then the fraudsters resold Activation Codes.

Daelowana.7319

I think with some CC’s if the original processor doesn’t accept the funds within a certain amount of time the Pending charge may drop and funds would be returned to the card. I do believe you are onto something with billing tho Gale. At least for a percentage of us.

Yes I think so,dropped amount of bill from CC limit but pending so much days totally weird enough and add this bank’s slow response about that but I’ve been playing lotro for years never had a issue like this with same CC.

My guess, after working in with ISP fraud is that Arena didn’t receive payment in time, it looked like stolen CC’s and then the fraudsters resold Activation Codes.

Well, it APPEARED as fraudsters…even tho its as simple as a slow payment processing or rejected chargeback. If I’m right can I pretty please get my account unlocked soon or a job

Posted by: Kurul.2496

Kurul.2496

I was wrongfully banned on Friday for botting. I still haven’t heard anything from support. I swear, it seems everytime I take a day off from work to relax and enjoy a game, something happens. i.e. server goes down, cable modem dies, lose power… I am not taking any more days off!!!
Ticket ID: 121110-000226

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

Hey Gaile, just wanted to let you know that we really do appeciate your work and the support teams work.

That’s very kind. It’s good to settle issues and get legitimate players back in the game!

Yeah i hope also On another topic how are you gonna get the ligitimate players who got an error saying there account got terminated for botting back into the game?

Posted by: Sojorncorr.3512

Sojorncorr.3512

I am in the same boat as the rest here. Submitted a ticket friday after my account was banned for botting wrongfully and updated it the next morning to make sure i didn’t miss any info.

Hopefully, very soon, this will all be a bad memory at the worst for us all.

ref# 121110-000234

Posted by: Kaosuyousei.1049

Kaosuyousei.1049

Agreed. Gaile Gray is quite an example of the awesome support games like this need! (Doubly so if this really if your day off)

Posted by: oipluckie.3201

oipluckie.3201

Well I finally got my account restored (banned on 11/08) but I’m quite disappointed by the resolution. I mean I’m happy I got my account back but it says I was hacked. When I’m on it most of the time and my friends know when I’m on. So at first it said I was botting, now it says I was hacked? I’m sure my friends would know if someone else was on my account.

I guess to those who are still waiting good luck and hopefully you get a better resolution then I, because the hacked resolution doesn’t seem right to me.

Posted by: Callipygous.9438

Callipygous.9438

Thank you for your responses, Gaile. For what it is worth, I do appreciate it. I suspected you were online as it was your job, but if you have elected to help people while you are not obligated to do so that is indeed admirable.

I’ve nothing more to say, I just wanted to get that off my chest in what I hope was a respectful manner. I hope I won’t have to post in the thread for “over 72 hours” tickets, but the march of time continues.

PS: I never meant to insinuate you were either of those things, mainly because I do not know you and could never jump to such a conclusion based on my limited information. I simply wanted to relay to you that this is the feeling some may take from certain responses in your thread. And yes, I know you did not at all mean it that way.

Posted by: Qwyjibo.4208

Qwyjibo.4208

So what happens when you get your account restored in terms of the fees on your CC?

Do they just take back what was returned when the account was terminated?

Posted by: Lion Guns.4961

Lion Guns.4961

11/2/2012

My card was not charged.

• Please note if the charge on you CC statement is a completed charge, or is “pending.”

Nothing pending, no red flags, I even called them up and they said nothing had happened.

121108-001042

I want to take a screenshot of the “Thank you for purchasing Guild Wars 2!” email confirming that I indeed received it, but I know how easy screen grabs are to tamper with and such. If it’s needed I can prove that I have it.

Posted by: Lord Freeze.3574

Lord Freeze.3574

After over 24 hours to calm down,
And reading thru all these posts I think there may be 2 separate and non exclusive issues going on.

Issues
1) I think Anet may have an issue with billing and or their credit card vendor.
From reading the issues and looking at knowingly small sample of the issue, I would first lean towards an issue with the Transmission of the credit card information to the vendor. Usually this is a data format issue or strictly a vendor issue. Also As one poster mentioned, if a transaction is not completed in a set amount of time the pending amount will fall off. This happens alot when the older vendors use the old paper copy of the card. (I could go into detail of how a credit card transaction works if anyone is truly interested).

2) People who are getting accused of botting for being in the wrong area of a map at the wrong time. This to me seems like a botting detection algorithm issue. If I was to guess It is probably something like (If character X has gained x amount of exp in a a “y” amount of time, and traveled less than x amount of area in an “y” amount of time, and where there are x amount of with the same IP then it is likely a bot = BAN). I am sure that the conditions are different however I think the whole thinking that way is the wrong approach.
I would think a more precise detection would be to look at the the character name (Most of the bots I have seen have some dumb 5 – 6 character garbage as a name), then to look at the gear does the gear have a mix of levels and such. Does the character have skills assigned and based on the logginig how long since the last level was attained. Does this fit into this characters play style (Takes into effect whether the player is hard core or a casual. For instance My wife and I have had this game since a week after it was released and we still do not have a level 80 character.) are there other characters on this account, are there large amounts of transfers to other accounts from this character. and finally look at the bank, and the inventory are there things that would be there such as food made or runes and such.

I think the current algorithm is totally wrong and definitely needs fixed.

If any anet person would like to talk about this please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to send my number, or set up a skype or other communications.

PS
If it would help to PROVE my innocence that I have NEVER botted I will be more than happy to ship you my Laptop so yall can scour my machine for what YOU think is a BOT

Brian Speck

(edited by Lord Freeze.3574)

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

My account just got upgraded I’m assuming to unauthorized log in attempt so I’m hoping thats good signs I can play soon

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Gaile

What is concerning is the number of players that are making the posts about being wrongfully banned who are getting their accounts back.

There are quite a few.

This either means something went wrong in this ban wave, or all of these people are bots who got their accounts back.

Also, this means that there is something that I have personally done to make it seem as if I am botting to Arenanet if there really isn’t a problem with that ban system and maybe there should be a post about how to act on your character in order to not be wrongfully banned.

This is what concerns me.

Many people think it could be:

-Vicinity, like you mentioned.
-Activity, for the people who farm a lot.
-Number of reports, based on the people banned who only WvW.
-A bad algorithm.
-VPN usage
-Mouse/keyboard program usage that binds 1-1, no macros.
-Multiple login points for the same user.

Can any of these be confirmed or denied so we can know how to not be banned int he future?

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: Dark Revan.7634

Dark Revan.7634

Gaile

What is concerning is the number of players that are making the posts about being wrongfully banned who are getting their accounts back.

There are quite a few.

This either means something went wrong in this ban wave, or all of these people are bots who got their accounts back.

Also, this means that there is something that I have personally done to make it seem as if I am botting to Arenanet if there really isn’t a problem with that ban system and maybe there should be a post about how to act on your character in order to not be wrongfully banned.

-A bad algorithm.
-VPN usage

Can any of these be confirmed or denied so we can know how to not be banned int he future?

I doubt they will respond because revealing that information will benefit bot users but I’d like to know as well what caused them to wrongfully ban me, so I propose they include in the ticket or via email when it is confirmed you didn’t bot what was the actual cause.

Posted by: Reinth.1498

Reinth.1498

Oipluckie, did you get any email when you got your account recovered? Or you can just log in straight away?

It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do.

Posted by: Watson.1452

Watson.1452

This has happened to me as well.

Purchased on 11/4/12

Purchased through the official buy.guildwars2.com website

The account was charged and the charge was shown on the statement a on the 5th, but today we look and notice that it is missing from the statement.

Reference Number: 121109-000320

Toble.2968

Gaile

There are quite a few.

-A bad algorithm.
-VPN usage

I doubt they will respond because revealing that information will benefit bot users but I’d like to know as well what caused them to wrongfully ban me, so I propose they include in the ticket or via email when it is confirmed you didn’t bot what was the actual cause.

I did ask them to include it, although I have a feeling it is the amount of reports. I have a really whacky Ele build that allows me to heal for a lot and remove more conditions than people can stack on me. It just appears as if I take no damage and I can become invuln a lot, so I can understand why people would think I am hacking and report me in WvW.

Then again, I can’t regulate that. People will report whomever they feel like…

| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

Gaile, Nice to see you again here…
Please indicate the date you purchased the game: 09/11
Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partners, not through a third-party). I sent a copy of my Credit card and paypal statement to support to check this.
Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game. Yes. checked and I payed for my Serial.
Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here. well.. tick number… 121109-002852.

The support change my status to Account Closed. I just insert some new infos like my CC and paypal statement to prove that im not a fraudulent like Steve S. called me on support. Thats insane. Please check my case. Thank you.

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

(edited by karrak.3598)

Dark Revan.7634

I did ask them to include it, although I have a feeling it is the amount of reports. I have a really whacky Ele build that allows me to heal for a lot and remove more conditions than people can stack on me. It just appears as if I take no damage and I can become invuln a lot, so I can understand why people would think I am hacking and report me in WvW.

My guild leader suggested to me in TS3, when I was banned, that WvW reports might have been the cause as well since I do it often but personally after reading a lot of these issues here in the forums I don’t believe it was people reporting me in WvW but the ban system in gw2 that needs to be sorted out.

Posted by: Ymindalor.5179

Ymindalor.5179

Hi Gaile, thanks for investigating.

Date purchased: Nov. 4th

Where bought: at buy.guildwars2.com — Guildwars2.com online shop

Credit Card: Yes, my own credit card.

Was it charged?
Had to call credit card company, I do not see a charge. The credit card company said there was “no denied”, no flag, no pending from NCSoft, nothing.
Also checked online account to see if anything has changed since I opened a ticket Nov. 8th — I do not see a charge.

Incident #: 121109-000593

Here is my thread and specific post where I think part of the problem is:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Bought-from-Guildwars2-com-Shop/first#post686094

Part of the problem is that I was emailed an Order # and Serial #. That’s a big problem if you never received the money, then sending out serial numbers are probably a bad idea.

I’ve used this credit card for other purchases, games, and other things. There shouldn’t be a problem. Plus I checked with the credit card company, it is in good standing.

Second thing.

My spouse and I play from the same IP address. We adventure together. Will that make us look like bots?

sigh.

Posted by: squall.7093

squall.7093

Second thing.

My spouse and I play from the same IP address. We adventure together. Will that make us look like bots?

sigh.

[/quote]

I’m wondering the same thing. I also play from the same IP address occasionally with my gf. I hope that doesn’t make us look like bots, and if it does.. does that mean I can’t play in the same room with my gf? =[

Posted by: kcchang.3168

kcchang.3168

Response Steve S. via Email 11/11/2012 02:45 PM
Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

This resulted in the serial code and game account to be permanently closed.

If you purchased this serial code from a website other than www.guildwars2.com we recommend contacting the unauthorized reseller from whom you purchased the serial code for a full refund.

While this fraudulently purchased account is closed, we encourage you to buy an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller or digital serial code at http://buy.guildwars2.com.

Unfortunately, there is no further assistance we can provide for this issue.

Regards,
Steve S.
NCsoft Payment Review

I did actually bought from official shop by myself and credit card,
Can anyone explain what happen to me?

Posted by: Ymindalor.5179

Ymindalor.5179

Answer Gaile’s questions if you have Account Payment/Account closed issues:

[Gaile Gray.6028:]

[/quote]

There are now five things I want to know, so I can focus the investigation:

• Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partner, not through a third-party).
  • Please note if the charge on you CC statement is a completed charge, or is “pending.”

The Support Team will be examining each of your tickets and will help you. I’m trying to ascertain if there’s an issue with purchases. So far I cannot see that to be the case, but I will use the information that you share — the answers to the five questions above — to look into the matter further.

Thank you.

Answer Gaile’s above questions if you have Account Payment/Account closed issues:

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

Hello,

The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

If you purchased this serial code from a website other than www.guildwars2.com we recommend contacting the unauthorized reseller from whom you purchased the serial code for a full refund.

While this fraudulently purchased account is closed, we encourage you to buy an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller or digital serial code at http://buy.guildwars2.com.

Regards,
Steve S.
NCsoft Payment Review

We are all trying to figure it out , it looks like there was a problem with official store at the time, not sure but it did not charge the money from CC.

Posted by: Madlax.8152

Madlax.8152

Hello,

Regards,
Steve S.
NCsoft Payment Review

They send me this answer too, i think it is some kind of bad joke. Looks like they dont want us to buy their game.

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

My Account just got restored so yay!

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Dark Revan.7634

Congrats that’s wonderful news! Can’t wait till my ticket is reviewed

Posted by: squall.7093

squall.7093

Congratulations! I hope we all get our accounts restored =).

Posted by: ChicknFingrs.8074

ChicknFingrs.8074

Congrats, how long did it take to get restored?

Posted by: horsicorn.8650

horsicorn.8650

• Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partner, not through a third-party).

Please note that this thread is not intended to expedite your ticket. Please do not post here simply as a means to try to get to the front of the queue. Post if you want to share the above information, and if your situation exactly mirrors what I’m investigating, but beyond that we’re not using this thread to expedite or follow up on tickets.

If you have waited three days or longer for a response, please post in the Tickets for Review – 3 Days and Older thread.

I personally bought the game from buy.guildwars2.com using my dad’s credit card (is that allowed?) on November 7th, 2012. The credit card was not charged for the purchase of the game, nor is the purchase “pending”, it’s simply not there. 121110-001784

Thanks for looking into this, it’s nice to know at least Arenanet knows there’s a problem…

Posted by: Tory.2693

Tory.2693

Hi Gaile, I’m having the same problem where I purchased the game on your official website but was accused of being a fraudulent buyer. Here are the information you asked for:
1. Date of Purchase: November 2nd
2. Yes I have indeed bought the game from your official website, with my own credit card
3. I called my credit card company. They authorized the payment, but they told me that NCSoft rejected my payment. Thus I was not charged for the game.
4. I haven’t been charged.
5. ticket number is 121109-000393

Posted by: Shoopy.5673

Shoopy.5673

I logged into my account and it said :

‘’Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated for modifying or tampering with the game, which is a breach of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. This action is permanent. ’’
Build ; 15977
Error Code : 45:6:3:2114

I haven’t done anything and i’m guessing that my account has been hacked and banned.

Posted by: Madlax.8152

Madlax.8152

Please note that this thread is not intended to expedite your ticket. Please do not post here simply as a means to try to get to the front of the queue. Post if you want to share the above information, and if your situation exactly mirrors what I’m investigating, but beyond that we’re not using this thread to expedite or follow up on tickets.

If you have waited three days or longer for a response, please post in the Tickets for Review – 3 Days and Older thread.

9th November 2012
i bought it from your official site https://buy.guildwars2.com/en/
Credit Card Statement is Unrecorded transaction. (Unrecorded transactions made via credit card will not come automatically. Businessman their reimbursement must ask.) thats what my bank said me.
121110-001992

I never had any problem with payments in others games like EVE Online, World of Warcraft, Rift ….

(edited by Madlax.8152)

Posted by: BearArms.1654

BearArms.1654

Hello, thank you for looking into this for us.

1. I purchased the game on November 5th, 2012.
2. I can confirm that I personally purchased the game from the official website. I used no other website to purchase the game.
3. I am not able to check my credit card statement at this time (the card I used is a debit card and I do not have online banking enabled).
4. Since I cannot check my credit card statement, I have no way of knowing this until I receive my monthly statement from the bank. I can say that I have used the card numerous times on other sites and in person since I have purchased the game without problem.
5. My ticket number is 121108-000346.

I hope this information helps you somehow.

Posted by: Chippalrus.5437

Chippalrus.5437

UPDATE: ACCOUNT RESTORED!

After close to 64 hours of being permanently banned, the status of my account was changed to ‘Hacked Account’ and then a few minutes later it was changed to ‘Access Restored’.

Support wrote that my account had been hacked and being used for botting. Then it was caught in the Bot Sweep and terminated. If that’s what really went down, I’ll probably never know… but I AM glad to have my account back.

Best of luck to everyone else suffering from this issue, I hope you all get your accounts back ASAP.

Just so you know, that’s precisely what happens in a lot of cases. Sort of the “Triple Whammy of Nastiness” in my opinion. Someone steals your account, usually steals your stuff, and then uses the account for botting and gets it banned.

So you may be sleeping and wake up to find all this mess has arisen while you slumbered. We do work very hard to get people back on their accounts as soon as possible, but it takes time, because security caution requires that we ensure we’re giving the account back to the real owner.

This is why if someone is banned unjustly, he or she should submit a ticket with as much info as possible, so the team can look into the account and, perhaps, restore it without having to request additional “proof of ownership.” Info can be found in the article on account security and with our tips on filling a ticket.

Though my account is now restored I am still worried about being falsely caught in the ban again while I’m playing in Orr. There is no way someone would have accessed my account as I have a password that has never been used and uses the same steps as XKCD comic strip recommends a long with extra steps. Not only that I also have mobile authentication.

I am at my computer for about more than 12 hours a day logged into Guild Wars 2. The way I am playing at the moment is waiting at either Penitent or Shelter for the events to start. When the event is starts I am actively playing till the event is over. I also look for loot parties if there are any, but rarely socialize with them. Once the event is over I am back to AFK-ing on top of a building, although I am still at my computer but turned my attention to my laptop to do some work until the event pops again. I also read the map chat from time to time while waiting on the events. I also sometimes tab-out to load a youtube video or change music playlists when the events are over.

I am also pretty sure there are others who play the same way I do as there are quiet a few people after the two events who just stand in the outpost and afk.

I am still wondering how I could have been caught in the ban and want to avoid it.

(edited by Chippalrus.5437)

Posted by: KILO.6483

KILO.6483

Please indicate the date you purchased the game
- November 8, 2012

Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partner, not through a third-party).
- Purchased directly from buy.guildwars2.com

Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game.
- Credit card charged

Please note if the charge on you CC statement is a completed charge, or is “pending.”
- pending

Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here.
121112-000152

Posted by: nanze.2876

nanze.2876

i got a response like bellow,
Your Guild Wars 2 account has been closed for using an illegal third-party program.

I want you to know that we take great care when analyzing accounts prior to termination. NCsoft support staff is both diligent and conservative in determining which accounts are using these programs, and we only terminate an account only after we are able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that such use has occurred.

but I’ve been banned cause of trading the real-world money( actually not)
I think it’s a automated message… (in my opinion)
I wrote again my situation.. and i have to wait another time
just waiting response… it’s so upset…

Posted by: horsicorn.8650

horsicorn.8650

Just throwing it out there that they did store maintenance on Nov 2, and it sounds like everyone that bought the game from the online store in the past week is getting banned because their purchases don’t go through or something. I don’t know anything about anything but maybe the two are related? Also, why not just roll back the “fraudulent purchase” bans from the past week or so? Yeah, some people that bought illegal copies might get their accounts back but they probably number at 10 tops…compared to what seems like a thousand people banned in the current situation

Posted by: SolGray.1706

SolGray.1706

Falsely banned, Day 2 of Incident: 121110-002089

weekend over…. back to rl

Daelowana.7319

The most frustrating aspect (besides my ability to enjoy the game this weekend) is that it is glaringly obvious that there is a problem on their end, yet no official statements have been made. I am certain this is well known at Arena net and the decision to not publicize their billing issue is most likely to not affect FUTURE sales. This is absolutely the wrong decision and unethical. Man up, admit you’re working on a problem and you wouldn’t have pissed offed what appears to be a decent percentage of actual customers who were excited to join the game.

Daelowana.7319

When this is finally resolved, they should open a server for all of us accused of fraud where we can beat the tar out of their billing department.

Posted by: nanze.2876

nanze.2876

does anybody know the ticket’ status “waiting” ?
what does it means ? user’s comment ? or something ?

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

yes… users comment

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

Posted by: oipluckie.3201

oipluckie.3201

Oipluckie, did you get any email when you got your account recovered? Or you can just log in straight away?

This is a little late but i got an email then had to like reset my password or something. But to all those that are getting their accounts back from supposedly botting or whatever I’d like to know the answer they gave you on your account. Mine was supposedly hacked which I highly doubt.

Posted by: Reinth.1498

Reinth.1498

This is a little late but i got an email then had to like reset my password or something. But to all those that are getting their accounts back from supposedly botting or whatever I’d like to know the answer they gave you on your account. Mine was supposedly hacked which I highly doubt.

I don’t know but I have sent my bot appeal 2 days ago and haven’t got any reply yet. Congrats to you though, I’m happy for ya.

It’s not a question of can or can’t. There are some things in life you just do.

Posted by: I Rubra Caelum I.1530

I Rubra Caelum I.1530

So does my ban got something to do with the fact I got some reports on my e-mail account about someone in China trying to hack my e-mail account and had to change password?

Posted by: Puffy.2107

Puffy.2107

i was banned for botting apparently and i dont know why i went afk for a few mins came back and i was banned permanantly please fix this issue asap i am very aggravated at this i do not cheat i put my time in with my own 2 hands and thats why i super pissed right now

Posted by: Eson.6791

Eson.6791

I want to make sure that I comment: RMTs appeal. By the dozens, even hundreds. If you’re seeing posts about “I didn’t do it” keep in mind that while some legitimate players assuredly are having issues — and we’re going to look at each and every one — some of those protesting that they were banned in error are simply RMT workers trying to get their fraudulently-acquired accounts back so they can bot, deliver gold, or spam advertise gold sales sites.

I do truly believe that there some legitimate players are having issues. But I also know that cheaters are posting, too. Please take the posts with “a grain of salt.”

Hey Gaile, You try to claim us down with the reason that many botters post here, so you need more time to “investigate”. Hey, many of us were banned over 72hrs, and may many of us are innocent. Now try me, my ticket is 121110-002641, please investigate my case and see if I am a botting, and post back here for what you found.

and post here for how many post you found here is acutally the botters!

Dont try to make excuse for Arenanet poor customer services, Arenanet just use ridiculous program to check botting, and banned many of innocent peoples, with poor service , those banned account have to wait and without any respond form Arenanet, so , we have to come here for post our feeling.

Try to understand our feeling, spent lot of time in past 2 months, and without using 3-parties program even botting, now Arenanet banned our accounts with god-know respond time to feedback us. Have no any guarantee on service to your customers!

You disappoint me even worst than diablo 3, I will not play Arenanet game again!

Toble.2968

My guild leader suggested to me in TS3, when I was banned, that WvW reports might have been the cause as well since I do it often but personally after reading a lot of these issues here in the forums I don’t believe it was people reporting me in WvW but the ban system in gw2 that needs to be sorted out.

Yeah, something is terribly wrong here.

| Epidemic
| Drenched