Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

This code was directly bought from your site by my bf , we started playing this game together and I have the confirmation email and everything if needed. He did not use a stolen credit card or file a chargeback. In fact everything was purchased legally and at the same time. I really don’t think you’ll be “stealing a credit card” in the Navy. I’d very much like to know how ArenaNet figures out that a creditcard is “stolen” no reports about it have been made whatsoever because the card was never stolen , it’s his own card..

What he payed for the account is price stated on your website because it was directly purchased from there. To be exact the email says $59.99. Not more, not less. This case can in no way be a fraud unless your own site is “fraudulent”. My “seller” is your website. I’ll update my ticket with additional information. But when I asked for elaboration on the case the GM Copy-pasted his last message. I very much hope the response will actually be read.

That’s very valuable information to have, and thank you for those details. The only thing I can think of is maybe there is some issue between the bank and our system that caused this. Thank you for your continued patience — I know this is frustrating, particularly since you did not commit fraud.

I should note that when I write “fraud” in my line items, I don’t mean “You are a fraudster!” I mean that there is a mark of fraud somewhere in the system: us, the bank, a third-party — the issue is flagged as fraud but we’re not making accusations, just getting the issue to the proper team for review.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Nemus.8702

Nemus.8702

I bought my copy of the game from a local retail store where i buy games over 8 years now never ever had any issue with them . Ofc they are not part of your " Offical retailers" buy for real u did only gave that to 2 shop in the whole country who are out of game for over 2 weeks now . I use cash to pay not credit card.

Posted by: Igopewpew.8693

Igopewpew.8693

This code was directly bought from your site by my bf , we started playing this game together and I have the confirmation email and everything if needed. He did not use a stolen credit card or file a chargeback. In fact everything was purchased legally and at the same time. I really don’t think you’ll be “stealing a credit card” in the Navy. I’d very much like to know how ArenaNet figures out that a creditcard is “stolen” no reports about it have been made whatsoever because the card was never stolen , it’s his own card..

What he payed for the account is price stated on your website because it was directly purchased from there. To be exact the email says $59.99. Not more, not less. This case can in no way be a fraud unless your own site is “fraudulent”. My “seller” is your website. I’ll update my ticket with additional information. But when I asked for elaboration on the case the GM Copy-pasted his last message. I very much hope the response will actually be read.

That’s very valuable information to have, and thank you for those details. The only thing I can think of is maybe there is some issue between the bank and our system that caused this. Thank you for your continued patience — I know this is frustrating, particularly since you did not commit fraud.

I should note that when I write “fraud” in my line items, I don’t mean “You are a fraudster!” I mean that there is a mark of fraud somewhere in the system: us, the bank, a third-party — the issue is flagged as fraud but we’re not making accusations, just getting the issue to the proper team for review.

Alright thank you for your time and elaboration, it’s good to finally get some responses and answers on short notice instead of waiting as long. It is quite frustrating to first wait several days for support and then basically being told that I’m permanently banned and have to buy a new account, while everything was perfectly legit and cost quite a lot of money.

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

Its been 3 days now and no word yet on my ticket. 121109-000281

Never botted in my life. Or ever use anything to go against ToC. I was in Cursed Shore or Malchor’s Leap earlier in the day farming earth eles for Onyx Lodestones for Twilight. At the time I was banned I was doing jumping puzzles with guildies.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

Posted by: buyurgan.6023

buyurgan.6023

Alright thank you for your time and elaboration, it’s good to finally get some responses and answers on short notice instead of waiting as long. It is quite frustrating to first wait several days for support and then basically being told that I’m permanently banned and have to buy a new account, while everything was perfectly legit and cost quite a lot of money.

I’m in same situation as you. I responded the support team in e-mail which they said account closed… Please inform us when you have any update…

Posted by: ziofanoo.2917

ziofanoo.2917

“121105-002749 Under additional review”
nice, good piece of news at last, ty Gaile!

please, my support account is bugged, please reply or follow up by mail

Posted by: mignonne.7409

mignonne.7409

Ticket number 121106-002590

I am under additionnal review

You lost me now

I have 2 level 80 with 4 profession at level 400 I just play with a friend and do nothing wrong at all

So give me a little more explanation please for the under additionnal review

Posted by: feigao.4768

feigao.4768

Gaile,

Please help me!

They said my code was purchased fraudulently, and I bought it DIRECTLY from your official website myself, I have the confirmation email as well as receipt from my bank Id: 121109-000411

Posted by: Straybullet.5892

Straybullet.5892

Going on 7 days for my ticket

121105-000282

Waiting for a reply

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Blocked/Suspended Account

121109-000269

Updated

11/08/2012

It has been more than 72 hours now since I was banned for botting, screen shot of error code and message attached.

I would really like this reviewed since I just lost all of my long weekend to being banned for something I didn’t do.

i do not use macros, I understand the ToS regarding the subject thoroughly I have given hardware information, last four digits of my credit card number and information on things that might have happened to achieve this ban for me, like the logitech mouse program (Binds keys 1 for 1 onto my mouse I have keys up down, left and right bound to my mouse for extra movement and evasions.)

My college has a vpn I occasionally have to use in the public lounge areas.

I am an avid PvPer and you probably will have reports of “This person hacks their health wont go down” due to high regen on my ele, or for my thief “This person is hacking, I can’t see them” due to culling issues.

I was banned in NSP borderlands while waiting for our commander to respawn at a waypoint, 2 other guild elementalists and I were setting off as many of our pretty aoes as possible. None of the others got banned though so I doubt that has anything to do with it.

Is there any other information I should be giving?

Attachments:

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

Posted by: feigao.4768

feigao.4768

Gaile,

It seems that Bank of America may have rejected the charge from the purchase from the official website…

If I get Bank of America to validate the charge, can my account be re-opened?

Posted by: bazookaboy.6489

bazookaboy.6489

It is nearing the 72 hours now since my account was banned. This is how i picture this event as happening if

it was to be made into a movie/commercial:

Person walks into a store and buys an awesome shirt, the shirt says on it “no returns after purchase”. Honestly the person doesn’t care because they love the shirt and have heard of others claiming how amazing it is. So the person wears the shirt with pride for a couple of months, telling everyone he/she meets that it is the most incredible shirt they have ever had. One day a faceless employee of the manufacturer of the shirt company comes and takes the shirt off of their back, they hand the person a piece of paper saying “if you want your shirt back, come wait in line at this address”. The person is confused but proceeds to goto the address and sees a very long line of other shirtless people waiting in front of a tall building with a single door.
The building also has a single window 5 stories up near the top of the building. Through this window they can see their shirt. The person waits a few days, talking occassionally to the others standing in line, they hear that others have been there for days and even weeks. Eventually the window opens and a faceless person yells
to the crowd “why are you here?”. The person yells with the crowd “we want our shirt back”. The window closes. A few days later it opens again and a faceless person yells to the crowd “why are you here?”. Again the person yells with the crowd “we want our shirt back!”. The window closes, this goes on for awhile and eventually one shirt falls to the ground and someone is made happy again. The person begins to wonder if it is all worth it…

As a cutomer service representative i find that story a little disgusting. If “I” were to be involved with that manufacturers practice I would likely be fired for treating my customers this way. If one of my customers had to go through this experience they would unlikely return to purchasing anything from this company. Also it is entirely possible that they would tell others NOT to purchase anything from that company.
This is really unfortunate because I have already praised the game since its release, every monday i goto work and tell my friends/associates that they really have to play this awesome game! This monday when i am at work i will probably say the opposite to those i know or meet.

Well time to beg and plee like everyone else here. Please overlords and masters can i have my shirt/game account back! I will promise i will not goto cursed shore in your game, i promise i will not run by any bots in the game, i promise i will not report any spam/bots in the future, i promise i will buy more gem cards and expansions for the game in the future, i promise i will be on my best behaviour.

Incident: 121109-000673
game purchased through wallmart (canada)
disconnected after arriving at cursed shore and had just leveled a character to 80.
before being disconnected, i noticed a nearby “player” typing something with zeros and ones and then my character did a hiccup of some sort and then was kicked out.

Yes i am slightly annoyed, no i dont use bot software (why would i? the game is easy and fun without some lazy sort of way of exploiting the game), yes i afk sometimes to do real life things.

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

Gaile, Nice to see you again here…
Please indicate the date you purchased the game: 09/11
Please confirm that you personally purchased from the buy.guildwars2.com site (not through a partners, not through a third-party). I sent a copy of my Credit card and paypal statement to support to check this.
Please check your credit card statement and verify if you were or were not charged for the game. Yes. checked and I payed for my Serial.
Please post your Incident / Ticket Number here. well.. tick number… 121109-002852.
The support change my status to Account Closed. I just insert some new infos like my CC and paypal statement to prove that im not a fraudulent like Steve S. called me on support. Thats insane. Please check my case. Thank you.

PS: I bought from official website when they reopen the seller… I don´t take from any other from any differentiated way.

How Screen Shot can be modify, I can make a video that I opening my statement and paypal account to prove that I bought that when the official start selling again the serials to GW2.

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Flei.5267

Flei.5267

Hi Gale,

I waited 12 days and i thank you for finally getting back to me. I received an email saying this

“The Guild Wars 2 Serial Code used to create your Guild Wars 2 game account was initially purchased from our site fraudulently. The alleged “buyer” had used stolen credentials then sold or transferred that account to you.

This resulted in the serial code and game account to be permanently closed. "

So is there no way i can input a new and legitimate serial number into this account without starting all over again? Like others, I’m pretty sure i would love to play my characters again as i have spent time and effort in this account.

Posted by: control.4356

control.4356

121030-000078
Hi Gaile,
i purchased a news serial code to access my old account and i registered it as what Support said. but after registering my account got permanently closed . i bought an official physical retail copy from an authorized seller here in our country.

Attachments:

Posted by: nanze.2876

nanze.2876

Dear Gaile
I got some response my ticket. but it’s not a answer. it’s just the auotmated response. and it’s for third party program. my ban message is for “the real-world money.”
i wrote additional info on my ticket.
please could you review again. it’ pass over 96 hours…
ticket number : 121107-001485
Thank you.
ps
at least, could you inform the exact reason(detail things) to me ?
so, i can protect myself from ban if i purchase another package…
I really dont know why i have been banned.

(edited by nanze.2876)

Posted by: SimonsJr.6045

SimonsJr.6045

First my account got banned because third party program… 2 days ago my account got banned now.. “we have detected that your account may have accessed by an unauthorized individual.for your security, further access to the account has been suspended until this matter can be resolved ,to restore acces to this account,please contac support and one of representatives will assist you”
I’ve updete my ticket and send my serial code
121108-000995 that`s my ticket.. help me plz gaile.. 4 days now my char got banned
or i must make new ticket??this is about the recovery account!!!

Posted by: Copperic.6435

Copperic.6435

Hello Gaile

My account has been banned for Botting, standing around, macro or other type things
Error code: 45:6:3:2114
Ticket number: 121111-000376

Posted by: sann.1692

sann.1692

My account was ban.I’m just playing the game went to the toilet in three days ago, I could not bear it go to the bathroom, and then my accounts were banned,
I can assure you I have been hand play, if this also calculate violate compasses, I promise I will timely referrals,
Please return to my account, thank you
Want to know I’m just level 6,
Customer service no reply my mail
Please hurry to reply, already 4 day
[Incident: 121108-000965]
[- – – 001:000235-24983 -]

(edited by sann.1692)

Posted by: Drachdhar.7016

Drachdhar.7016

Over 96 hours since I submitted my ticket. Issue 121111-002238, got a new number though due to some info being shared by me on the old ticket that I did not need to provide and shouldnt provide.

Posted by: Clover.5764

Clover.5764

I have the same situation. Inside my ticket, I have updated new attachment that is strong evidence showed I have purchased the account from official website. I am Malaysian and I purchase this account by debit card where is Ringgit Malaysia. Is it the exchange rate of USD against RM transaction caused this problem?

[Incident: 121109-000532]?

Posted by: karrak.3598

karrak.3598

121109-002852.
I still don´t know why I got suspended account. WTH is that account issue? For kitten. Whats the problem with that company. Let your clients here to talk of your problem all in same topic. If you open another, the moderator have time to move you to here but no one can talk what happen with my account. Thats insane! Im starting become a mad my patience gone. I want any information, any update, anything. And I think no one from support look this topic. ArenaNet have only 58 complaints… only here have more than 9000 in last 3 days. And the ppl who don´t speak english? its so much more than we can imagine. Its not right what Anet doing with us. Why the Hell I was suspended? No one know, no one talk with me. Just the moderator PM me telling he moved my other topics. PUFF! Its time to use that BBB and see what happen.
http://www.bbb.org/western-washington/business-reviews/computer-software-publishers-and-developers/arenanet-in-bellevue-wa-22017235

As you were told, the code that someone sold you is fraudulent. You need to contact the seller and get your money back so you can acquire a legitimate code.

And where I told that I bought the code from anyone? I bought that from official website when they reopen the seller on 11 september. I have played for 2 month and now they said my key are fraudulent. Come on… something wrong happen here… I checked all my payment and something wrong with the support. Not with me. Every thing its ok from my part. My statement are clear. I send the payment to paypal. On paypal statement its clear too… payment was approved and verified by NCsoft. And now that. Como on… This is a offense to me. I have tested my credit card on the official web site and bought another key just for test. and no have problems. I ask for refund and support replied in 1 day only. They will give me back my money. I really don´t understand what happen. Check my case and you will see its a big confusion and I´m a honest player, not a fraudulent one like Steve S. said on last update.

“NCsoft has no obligation to explain any decision…” 5.d.i Conduct Rules!

(edited by karrak.3598)

Posted by: Breeze.1273

Breeze.1273

My first ticket was 121106-003136 for engaging
or assisting with gold or item sales for real world money.
I’v attached additional info as many as I can imagine.
Only answer I got was a macro answer tht I I got banned for illegal 3rd party program.
(Someone I know who got banned for 3rd party program tht I’v used -‘VPN’,
he has actually got his account restored back)
I’v put more info of it and explained and waited for a few more days.
No more answer returned with the status ’ still in progress’
So I closed tht. got new one up(121111-001909)
one question, the subject they’ve charged me can be changed?
Now it has been almost 6days since I got first ticket up.
Plz…look into my server data record just for 1min. or ask any question.
I can explain everything.

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

Dear Gaile Gray,

Today is my 3rd day since I have submitted my ticket. Only update i got was from GM Talon and he just merged my duplicate ticket into the first ticket i have submitted. Other than that I have not been contacted by you guys yet. My account is still banned. I know your doing the best job you guys can do and GW2 community is supporting you guys all the way. List below is my ticket number

Blocked/Suspended Account [Botting, Macro, Etc.]

121109-000304 Updated [11/08/2012]

I hope everything will get resolved asap, I very much love playing this game and I’m sure many of us feel the same way. I wanted to personally thank Gaile for replying In the Main thread. Replies by Gaile or anyone else on the Support team gives the community a sense of progress and gives us hope whether it be someone else account or your own. We want to thank you for the work you guys have put in so far and most of us try to understand the nature of your profession and what you guys have to deal with day to day. Its not an easy job when dealing with a “Zerg” of customers lol.

(edited by WaLkz.3970)

Posted by: raiden.4958

raiden.4958

One of my guild member receive unjustified ban, and she cannot log in to forum and post her helps, sorry if is not allow to help someone to post their issue.

“Hi, Gaile Gray

Since Oct 19, my account receive the ban.The system determine my account was involved with real money trade.I have always been a honest player all through out my game play,So when I receive this unjustified ban, it makes me very upset.

But I still follow the instruction on forum, submit my issue ticket, and post for help in the forum as well.

I have been patiently wait for 16 days for helps, and when I got a response in the forum, my account is considered closed for payment fraud.

Because I purchase my CD KEY in person from official EB Game store at Toronto, Canada ( In cash, pay full). So I take the photo and update two clear picture of my Guild War2 game box and CD KEY on the ticket to proof my account is innocent.

And now, the latest news I got from forum is:
“121027-000291 Final response sent 10/26; account will not be reinstated”

I had never breaks any of the rules, and involve in any illegal situation.And my picture of CD KEY is really and able to proof my innocent,So I really wonder how my account can be labeled against such charges, and keep being rejecting for resolve?Please proof me the evidence that you have on me that can accuse me for such of crime, and please do not ban an honest and loyal fans of Guild Wars2 for such unreasonable charges.

I wish to get more help in the forum, but my account is also ban by the forum cause the unjustified charges.

It has been almost one month away from the game, I miss it so much, and so do my guild members.

Wish to hear a very satisfied response for this time.

Thank You"

Old ticket 121027-000291
Latest 121112-000548

Attachments:

Posted by: Lani.1429

Lani.1429

Hello Gaile, my account is permanent banned for botting. I have not done such things, and i’m done talking like prisoner.

I’ve been on your forum for days now trying to bring attention of something i am falsely accused for.

My ticket number: 121110 000711 , I even didn’t dubbel-post because you said it would only take long. Thanks in advance

Posted by: Tuulipz.7961

Tuulipz.7961

Hello, my account has been banned for botting… This should have never happen, since i don’t use anything of this kind.

Ticket : 121110-001810

And i truly hope Arenanet will apologize for this problem and will give compensation to people who paid for a game, got banned for No reasons and had to deal with the worst and slowest support team. Yea, one can dream…

I’d also like to add that many people don’t know about this thread, since it’s only present on the EN forum. And it’s the case of many important notes we never get on other languages forums.

Posted by: Bwoy.6721

Bwoy.6721

3 in the morning the other day, I received a message on the account closed.
I dungeon play, and only put money banks.
I have not had any illegal play
If you check my log, you’ll notice.
Ever vpn is the problem?
Mudfish is a vpn.
This is South Korea.
To play Guild Wars 2, where the delay occurred.
Use vpn in order to reduce the delay.
Vpn this problem, I will not use.
If i can play, I will not worry about the delay that occurred.
I never use any hack or illegal program
I even do not use macros.
It’s not fair.
Why my account became closed?
Imagine how many times you do not even know.
Please give me back my account.
I want to play GW2 guys..

Ticket sent 11/09/2012
Reference No. 121110-000383

(edited by Bwoy.6721)

Posted by: sinjidsotw.9156

sinjidsotw.9156

121109-000533
I’ve been banned for botting which I have not done and have been waiting for this to be fixed for 3 days now.

Posted by: deni.3609

deni.3609

“This resulted in the serial code and game account to be permanently closed”.
Does this mean that I can not use a new serial code with this account to restore my characters? Do I need to create a completely new account?

Posted by: danny.6974

danny.6974

Please help. Hit day 3. Reason for ban = botting

Reference # 121109-000274

Posted by: LAM.1562

LAM.1562

Blocked/Suspended Account
121109-001254

to late

Posted by: yoggomo.5308

yoggomo.5308

121109-000310
I updated and am waiting for an answer.

control.4356

“This resulted in the serial code and game account to be permanently closed”.
Does this mean that I can not use a new serial code with this account to restore my characters? Do I need to create a completely new account?

I have got the same reply. And i also dont understand it.

i got the same reply when i actually put a new serial code to access my account(which they said that i should do to access my account). i bought my new serial key with cd in a official retailer in our country.

Posted by: nzhu.4382

nzhu.4382

it’s been 3days since i responded the e-mail"requesting more information" and my account still terminated.im really tired about this. it has been 7days since i was terminated wrongfully.please help me and try to understand my feelings.i almost run of my patience.Incident: 121107-001481,please check it.

Posted by: deni.3609

deni.3609

i got the same reply when i actually put a new serial code to access my account(which they said that i should do to access my account). i bought my new serial key with cd in a official retailer in our country.

So what’s the answer then? Waiting for another couple weeks to receive an answer saying “You should not have done that” doesn’t seem to be the best option..
I didn’t try to put a new serial code yet to this existing account. Seems risky to me. Waiting for more specific info

(edited by deni.3609)

Posted by: alexyeap.6852

alexyeap.6852

Hi Support

My reference number is 121030-001688, so you can see from the date it is actually two weeks since I logged the ticket and there is no resolution yet. Messages keep bouncing between me and your Account Support every 3-5 days. I believe you guys already have a workaround/resolution for me and I have gave a confirmed definite answer to you 2 days ago. Kindly proceed with the resolution. Many thanks

alexyeap.6852

I dont get it. Did you succeed putting a new serial to an existing account or didnt you? ^^

I believe putting a new serial code (non-Collection Edition) to an existing account has and error saying Serial Code Overlap. I had the same case, I had an existing account then was marked as fraud due to the Credit Card problem with my retailer here and he refunded me and I got a new serial code. However, my existing account cannot be used as it has been suspended. Thus I contacted Support. Support ‘freed’ my existing account, and I applied my serial code to it using the same account username that I was using before (which is successful), but I have lost all my progress…

control.4356

So what’s the answer then? Waiting for another couple weeks to receive an answer saying “You should not have done that” doesn’t seem to be the best option..
I didn’t try to put a new serial code yet to this existing account. Seems risky to me. Waiting for more specific info

In order to regain access to the game, you must re-purchase Guild Wars 2 again and apply a new, valid code to your account. To ensure this does not happen in the future, please purchase the game from one of our authorized retail partners https://buy.guildwars2.com/retailers or purchase directly from our website https://buy.guildwars2.com/.

reply from Support so i did… looks like another week of forum day for me

alexyeap.6852

…However, my existing account cannot be used as it has been suspended. Thus I contacted Support. Support ‘freed’ my existing account, and I applied my serial code to it using the same account username that I was using before (which is successful), but I have lost all my progress…

To me this is the most interesting part: my account is suspended too, though I have a message about perma-ban in my support account. Did it take a lot of time to get your account free?
My chars are newbies, but I like their look and names a lot

The account was ‘freed’ within one working day, but the account retrieval was 2 weeks and still counting

Posted by: playing to win.8350

playing to win.8350

hello,
ive had my acount suspned and no one will tell me why, nor is any thing being done to allow me to use it again, its been almost 1 week now. all i get is some one will get back to me though an email. i dont mind if i did some thing wrong but as far as i know i dident and makes it hard when i have been given no reason as to why this happend or the acount made play able again after i spent 79 dollers to buy it.

Posted by: David.6093

David.6093

Please check for me it’s 3 day and i don’t receive any responde
my ticket is [—-001:000548:56142—-]

Posted by: Catmoon.7284

Catmoon.7284

I’m very confused about the closure of my account, and I’ve waited for almost 2 days. Ticket number 121110-001949
BTW, I really want to know the reason why Anet ban my account when I’m playing with my friends. It is really strange, I think.

Posted by: hhhhhhh.9672

hhhhhhh.9672

I don’t understand why my account closed and will not be reinstate? Can you explain to me? your weak judgement make me laugh! A perfect designed of game with poor management team, Anet team is totally unjust and terminating ppl anytime as you like! You even unable to know what I was doing in the game before get banned! I’m 41 years old, I spent a lot of time leveling to 80, because time limited, i dont even have time to think about what botting, what 3rd party program, etc, what I want is, relaxing and releasing my stress after working! Be honestly, I DID NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT BREACHING THE RULE!!!!! Pls reconsider and recheck my situation! Thx
Incident: #121106-001504

Posted by: Quasimodo.6529

Quasimodo.6529

Incident: 121108-001076
Incident: 121109-000601

Hi,to whom it may concern:
Please reply me!
Thank you.

Posted by: WaLkz.3970

WaLkz.3970

I submitted a ticket on[11/08/2012] 8:51pm (PST), today is 11/12/2012 4:07am. It is well over 3 days time and i have not received any response from GW2 support team. Any response would be very much appreciated. Hope to hear from you guys asap. Thank you

Ticket # 121109-000304 Updated [11/08/2012]

Posted by: TWMEIPO.6925

TWMEIPO.6925

It is well over 3 days time and i have not received any response from GW2 support team.

Incident:121109-001016

Posted by: Lord Freeze.3574

Lord Freeze.3574

Mine and my Wife’s account was perma banned for botting while in harathi highlands.
IN reality we were afk sitting at a vista point while we tended to a sick daughter.

3 Days now and 0 replies / response/ comment/ Or anything.

Ticket # – 121111-000201

This is really disappointing on ANets side. You would think that customer support would at least say “Hey We got the ticket and are looking into it”

Brian Speck

Posted by: Ivan.4720

Ivan.4720

4 days issue , 121108-001287. A long time to wait…

My account was wrongly terminated.

Posted by: marcel.1245

marcel.1245

Incident: 121109-001390
72 hours +
Please guys review my case because I NEVER used bot , macro or anything else.
I have 3 chars lvl 80 and 2 others around 60 and I paid for the game, dont used or did anything wrong.
Thanks and waiting for the normalization of my account.