Another 100% Map Completion no reward thread

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Blasdrimal.2475

Blasdrimal.2475

I’ve tried posting at the account issues forum as well. Might as well try posting here, in case I get a faster response/resolution.
Ticket ID : 418977
Ingame Character (who completed the map) name: Elgathar

The gift is the last item I need for my legendary as well. Please do something about it. Thanks for your time.

Posted by: Yppah.2157

Yppah.2157

Just got 100% today….and nothing.

A little help would be nice.

Posted by: Kimiyori.4798

Kimiyori.4798

hapend to me as well. lucky i record this. how i can reply for the chest?

Posted by: Make.5087

Make.5087

Happened to me too today. Was really hoping for Gifts of Exploration to finish my legendary. Please fix this asap. Thank you.

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

Well 5 days now and still nothing…..what happened to the customer service supposedly mailing these out within 24 hours of completion?

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

Posted by: Orbasm.9816

Orbasm.9816

Well 5 days now and still nothing…..what happened to the customer service supposedly mailing these out within 24 hours of completion?

12 days here. Been missing just the gift for my bolt the whole time.

Posted by: JUN YANG.4328

JUN YANG.4328

my ticket its 381402.. 12 days still havent got it…well.. i just hope the new update will fix all for us.

Posted by: Hate.4709

Hate.4709

12 days here. Been missing just the gift for my bolt the whole time.

yea the gift is all i have left for the juggernaut and after the hell i went through to get wvw mapped its pretty annoying i havnt gotten it yet its been since the 23rd come on ARE U DEVS THERE? CAN WE GET A RESPONSE ON WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

JUN YANG.4328

i wait that for eternity….
they do have response…
processing……

Posted by: daralim.9273

daralim.9273

GM Aella (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Mar 03 06:15

Hello Dara,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

We have identified an issue with the World Completion achievement that have impacted a small number of players. Please review the following to see if this applies to you:

I earned the “Been There, Done That” achievement, but I did not receive my 2x Gift of Exploration.

There were two separate bugs that lead to this outcome. If you experienced this issue before Feb 18th at 23:00 UTC, then your achievement was awarded prematurely (that is, you had not actually fully earned the achievement) and you simply need to find your missing POIs, Vistas, Renown Hearts, or Skill Challenges in order to receive your Gifts of Exploration. The support team will not be able to send the gifts to you, because you technically haven’t earned them yet. You might consider trying the troubleshooting steps in this thread to locate your missing map elements: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/100-Map-Completion-and-no-gift/page/2#post3687169

If you experienced this issue after Feb 18th 23:00 UTC, then you cannot solve the issue on your own. Beginning on Feb 26th, the Customer Support Team will start automatically mailing out Gifts of Exploration once daily to anyone who experienced this bug within the preceding 24-hour period. After earning the gifts, if you do not see them in your in-game mail right away please wait 24 hours and check your mail again.

If you continue to have issues after following the suggestion above, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Aella
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

============
Its good to receive some replies….

JUN YANG.4328

This is useless. A copy and paste msg. I got this msg 5 days b4… Now i still waiting… If they fix this bug after tomorrow’s new update… Then we are lucky. If not don’t know how long we still need to wait. Have you seen their msg. “once” daily. As I know they only send one time a day. Mayb if they have 10 people working in support . Only 10 people will get the gift. Just like Jackpot.

(edited by JUN YANG.4328)

Sauzo.6821

I too have gotten that same message 6 days ago from Michael the game support lead and as pointed out, supposedly they were gonna send gifts out once per day. Well its been 6 days now and I have resubmitted a ticket and was told they understand the frustration and they are currently working on a fix and appreciate the patience. So bottom line in my book is rent a monkey, a dartboard and 1 blindfold. Then have the monkey blindfolded and have it throw a dart at the board and what number it hits will be the number of weeks till we see our gifts.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

still waiting too… sigh

Reaper – Anguîsh

Posted by: Enyri.3915

Enyri.3915

Ticket# 416301

Completed 3/1, submitted ticket 3/2, still waiting on Gifts.

Posted by: Poc.5712

Poc.5712

Same issue on my account as well. Please correct. Thanks

Posted by: baschxd.2659

baschxd.2659

9 days I complete the map.
And 55 hrs pass I still haven’t get that crap. Anet support team keep giving me Excuse. Asking me for my character detail. And saying they still in process.

When the hell I can get the gift???

I’m still waiting too. I’m very upset with ANET, because they updated the game today and they didn’t comment about this, maybe is more helpful make some noise at another foruns. Who knows…
I just want my gifts by right, fc** the “legendary weapon”. I cross this dam to received nothing… good game. I complete the world map Feb 21, imagine how i’m fells ANET. Just receiving “if you not received you gifts wait 24hrs more, and more, and more, and more….”. Maybe i can do my legendary weapon at Christmas.
I can’t do any event right now, because i don’t know if i’ll received the rewards too. (y)
Maybe Anet can’t prove if a player received or not the gift, and that’s why they didn’t send to all player.
ANet: How bug happen this time? I don’t know send a generic mail to all to give us more time. (that’s is what i’m think ANet did)

Posted by: baschxd.2659

baschxd.2659

Well after update the game i received a mail….
“We are taking back Lion’s Arch!”
Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!! Who cares?

Posted by: Fede Punk.5812

Fede Punk.5812

Still waiting…12 days.

Posted by: ozaki MAKIcon.6853

ozaki MAKIcon.6853

An update and no GIFT
Are you vacation now ?

Posted by: PersoEA.1409

PersoEA.1409

I thought you will give me my gift of exploration in the next patch. The patch was today and i still don´t have my gift!

Posted by: Cody.1806

Cody.1806

Having the exact same problem I have done everything they told me to but still have not recieved anything I was really hoping if they fixed it in this patch, but no .

Posted by: Luca.9638

Luca.9638

Same problem….. 100% world map did today and no reward….

Posted by: sin.1325

sin.1325

this is unacceptable, i sent you a ticket about a week ago feb 26ths to be exact and i stayed calm.. i did not post any rants or cry at all on these forums in the hopes that you would stand by your word and send me my gifts in the mail.. but now you are sending me a email asking….. and im going to copy past this………
We’d love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I’m satisfied

Bad, I’m unsatisfied

This survey e-mail is intended only to provide feedback on your customer support experience. A response here will not update your ticket.

If you still need assistance (or if you want to provide additional information about your ticket) please respond to the most recent ticket update, which has the subject line “[Guild Wars 2 Support] Re: no gift of exploration when finnishing map completion?.”

well to answer you… this is the worst customr support i have ever recieved… i still have no gifts of exploration.

so now im not going to stay calm anymore, now im going to send a ticket in ever day till i get my gifts

now i have no trust in Anet at all, now im afraid they are going to ban my account for all the tickets im going to be sending.. but what does it mater if you cant get the rewards that were promised after completing the task,, and the support team does nothing about it,, why even keep playing the game.

(edited by sin.1325)

Posted by: Cody.1806

Cody.1806

Guys I was looking around other forums and apperently Gaile said this about an hour ago on this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/100-Map-Completion-and-no-gift/page/2
“I checked with the dev working on this fix yesterday, and he confirmed the below was accurate to the best of his knowledge.
With the March 4th build:
everyone from this date forward will receive the proper rewards
everyone who got or gets WC will sport the star in game
everyone who accomplished World Complete prior to February 18th will receive his/her rewards and star (if not previously distributed) with the build
Customer Support will be:
giving any missing Gifts of Exploration for those who accomplished World Complete between February 18 and March 5
distributing without the need for a ticket, but if you have a ticket, that’s fine, too.
So please check those dates. If you achieved World Complete between February 18 and March 5, we will be sending you your rewards but please allow a day or two more to get that taken care of.
If you have issues other than those described, we invite you to submit a ticket so we can review those on an individual bases.
Thanks for your patience with this and remember, we’re here to help if you still need assistance!”

JUN YANG.4328

well i used like their support, it fast to reply. and fixed the bug fast.

but this time i am so disappoint. so bad, really bad. worst support i ever seen. they rater spend time to do the reply giving everyone excuse of their fault. and not faster the fixing speed.

i think they may do this on suppose…

i wait for 13 days. still didnt get it..

JUN YANG.4328

cody.. i dont trust them any more… too much promising..

we will see…

Sauzo.6821

Guys I was looking around other forums and apperently Gaile said this about an hour ago on this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/100-Map-Completion-and-no-gift/page/2
“I checked with the dev working on this fix yesterday, and he confirmed the below was accurate to the best of his knowledge.
With the March 4th build:
everyone from this date forward will receive the proper rewards
everyone who got or gets WC will sport the star in game
everyone who accomplished World Complete prior to February 18th will receive his/her rewards and star (if not previously distributed) with the build
Customer Support will be:
giving any missing Gifts of Exploration for those who accomplished World Complete between February 18 and March 5
distributing without the need for a ticket, but if you have a ticket, that’s fine, too.
So please check those dates. If you achieved World Complete between February 18 and March 5, we will be sending you your rewards but please allow a day or two more to get that taken care of.
If you have issues other than those described, we invite you to submit a ticket so we can review those on an individual bases.
Thanks for your patience with this and remember, we’re here to help if you still need assistance!”

Well I sure hope Gaile is right since I was told 24 hours from feb 26th and now it’s March 4….little more than 24 hours…..

Am I legendary yet!?

JUN YANG.4328

yeah 6 × 24 hrs more….

Posted by: tea zous.8765

tea zous.8765

GM Jamie Green (Guild Wars 2 Support)
Mar 01 17:28

Hi again,

Thank you for providing the name of your character.

We would appreciate your patience while we take a further look into this. Once we have further details we’ll get back to you.

Feel free to contact us in the meantime if you have further questions.

Regards,

GM Jamie Green
http://support.guildwars2.com/

so? i wait 4 day.

JUN YANG.4328

No surprise… I got that msg on 28/02.. Still….

Posted by: Fede Punk.5812

Fede Punk.5812

Still waiting. WTF…?

Posted by: ozaki MAKIcon.6853

ozaki MAKIcon.6853

Just busy doing new update.
And not doing for this bug.
10 days ,who says the GIFT will mail from 26th ?
Even one GM think my map isn’t complete.
I reply the mail with the photo which can confirm my map is completed, and what ?
No more reply to me and still waiting from 2/28 to now.
And our GM didn’t do anything for players who is waiting the GIFT.
Oh, god. If you were in holiday, that was too long, OK?

Posted by: poke.3051

poke.3051

have this same problem, 1’st email was send Feb 28 16:50 and I’m still waiting.

JUN YANG.4328

i dont know how many of you got the item.

14 days now… still waiting.

Posted by: Siobhan.5273

Siobhan.5273

There was an update on this issue in the Account Issues Forum today.

We’re still experiencing an issue with verifying completion. We ARE going to get a reply out to you, no worries. =) We have not sent gifts out this week while we work on determining who is and is not affected by the bug – and who simply needs to go back and finish map complete.

If anyone reading this completed after the March 4 live build (approx 9am PDT) and did not get gifts would you please reply here with the character name affected?

For everyone who landed the achievement and did not get gifts, remember that the achievement is account-wide and does not guarantee that a specific character has 100% (thus earning Gifts).

*Edit – submitting multiple tickets slows us down and does not get you help any sooner than one ticket will.

Post is here.

No news since October 28th 2014. Question asked straight up! 473 times. 647 days and thread locked..

JUN YANG.4328

new update .. nothing change

Posted by: Blasdrimal.2475

Blasdrimal.2475

Oh come on ArenaNet, what is this? You said you’d be distributing the gifts until March the 5th, and I’ve yet to see something. At least give us something, I can’t just hang around waiting on nothing! I haven’t even gotten a valid e-mail reply to my ticket submission, aside the automated message. How much longer do we have to wait for?

Ticket ID: 418977
Ingame character (with map completed) name: Elgathar

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

ok than i trie it this way

ID: 388450
Ingame Character: Keyla Toreth

i did everything now twice – checked all maps and its 100% – i have the star on name for map complete but did not get the 2 gifts

Sauzo.6821

As posted on the other thread….
Character name: Veomar
Ticket number: 404088
Completed world map on 2/26 and verified this with the star next to my name in game as well as 100% map completion on the character select screen.

Am I legendary yet!?

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Still waiting….. Anet… hurry up -.-

Reaper – Anguîsh

Posted by: hyuga.1059

hyuga.1059

Received this reply from GM 5 days ago, 7 days later still no compensation… is it really that hard to dig the information? Can’t anet just request from us for the information they need? like screenshots?

Our Support Team is currently hard at work fixing this issue, rest assured, you will receive your rewards.

I KNOW I will receive them but like how long? 1 week? 1 month?

Posted by: Luca.9638

Luca.9638

Ticket Numer: 422994 on date 3/4
Character name: Anakin Fox
Completed World Map 100% on 3/4 and no reward……….

Posted by: RomaanticSeattle.3457

RomaanticSeattle.3457

I have the same problem….
Ticket Numer: 418505 on date 3/4
Character name: Romanticseattle
Completed World Map 100% on 3/4 and no reward……….help me!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Rage.2017

Rage.2017

I’ve completed the world four days ago and didn’t get the gifts. Today I created a support ticket and received the gifts via mail right now.

(edited by Rage.2017)

Sauzo.6821

I got the email saying the gifts were sent so I excitedly logged in thinking I could finally finish Meteorlogicus and guess what…..STILL no gifts. I’m so frustrated, I’m ready to spit blood!

Am I legendary yet!?

Posted by: zerosouls.4750

zerosouls.4750

3rd toon doing 100% map completion, count me in in this as well guys.

Posted by: ZINZER.8937

ZINZER.8937

After achieving 100% of the map you have not received the gift is exceeded a week
Because the gift is not to create a legend item
Please help me.
Of course, nothing is 100% confirmed and
Mail was also confirmed

Attachments:

Posted by: Rage.2017

Rage.2017

I got the email saying the gifts were sent so I excitedly logged in thinking I could finally finish Meteorlogicus and guess what…..STILL no gifts. I’m so frustrated, I’m ready to spit blood!

Don’t get your hopes up. They sent the same message out a day or two after this started occurring and stated they’d mail gifts out to people. Except that the mail never came and nobody got their gifts. Cut to 2 weeks later and here we are again.

16 days in. Still waiting.

If you would read my previous post, you would know, that I just received my gifts via mail after waiting for 4 days.

Posted by: Omally.3041

Omally.3041

Landry (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Mar 06 16:22

Hello,

Thank you for your patience as we investigated your inquiry about the rewards associated with finishing the World Complete achievement.

Earlier, we sent the final batch of Gifts of Exploration to accounts that had earned the gifts but had not received them. Please check your in-game mail box for the items. If your inbox is full—that is, if it holds 10 or mails—you may need to delete a few mails to allow the arrival of the mail containing your Gifts of Exploration.

After trying the above, if you still have not received your Gifts of Exploration, please reply to this e-mail and we will look into the matter further for you.

Regards,

Landry

Posted by: Omally.3041

Omally.3041

Me
To Guild Wars 2 Support
Today at 8:51 PM
Ok, here’s the thing, EVERYONE I talk to about this issue, states that this ongoing issue should have been resolved A LOT SOONER (than the two weeks that this is pressing towards), that this has gone on for a bit too long, that the customer support ANET provides is a joke! I suggest that the teams may be overwhelmed with work and that it is not as easy as it seems. I even posted in your forums that I DO UNDERSTAND that it is quite a bit to work with issues as such, in fact, I (MYSELF) do this for a living. I am part of a company which offers computer Tech-Support/Diagnosis/Repairs and completely understand what it is like to be flooded with work and how IMPORTANT it is to work swiftly yet efficiently and accurately so that we do not tear our rapport with our clients.

BUT, to be completely honest, this is beginning to become a bit humorous. I am standing up for you guys, and in return, am putting up with what is evidently an insufficient, lacking in skill to be accurate or correctly informative (updating clients of the status on the issue at hand), company who seems to not only undervalue the product they support, but does NOT deem the relationship with their customer base to hold any value at all thus far terminating positivity from the image of you as a whole.

I cannot seem to fathom a simple thought on how one can hold a goal to become successful when such little efforts are put forth. It is to my understanding that you are losing more and more clientele due to the reasons that we see today. I mean, why do I even have this email from you guys stating that I “should” have my rewards which I sought for? Let me ask you this. What is the process you guys muster up for this simple procedure? I would imagine, HOPEFULLY, it would go something like this.

1.Client sends in ticket,
-Ticket is received in the order it was sent, read, then directed to the proper department for further processing
-Ticket reaches its destination, and awaits further processing
-Ticket is pulled, viewed, then is operated on, fulfilling what client had requested
2.Support Team updates Client and/or verifies with Client to assure satisfaction,
-Ticket if resolved is closed, if not, evaluated and operated on further
-Ticket then is confirmed by team lead that it is concluded and succeeded
3.Support Team confirms with Client that issue is resolved, resulting in satisfied customer base boosting NPS (National Promoter Score)

The above is a rough image in what I see when I think about how your ops team functions the way it is supposed to. Now what I think is happening at this moment in time is COMPLETELY different, unproffesional, unethical, and not yielding positive results.

1.Client sends in ticket,
-Ticket is received in the order it was sent, NOT read (but responded to with a ‘copy and paste’ message), then directed to the proper department for further processing
-Ticket reaches its destination, and awaits further processing (prolonged by impatient disapointed clients)
-Ticket is pulled, NOT viewed, POSSIBLY operated on, MAYBE fulfilling what client had requested
2.Support Team updates(‘copy and paste’ message) Client _______________________
-Ticket is closed, period…

What is going on!? Why does it feel like this is your approach? Not only do I feel this way, but a MAJORITY of people going through issues/BUG’s with your game feel the very same! This is a shame and should not be tolerated by your higher-ups. If the people handling this are the ‘higher-ups’, then I feel bad for the Guild Wars Team as a whole, as I feel it will not continue for long with things looking like this.

TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, WHETHER OR NOT I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL, THE ANSWER IS “NO”.

Honestly, I hope things turn around for the better. I wish that your support department and the rest of the Guild Wars Team do improve on its tactics and operations as not only do I and the rest of your customer base rely on it, but so does your future. Please, hear my calling and succeed where you could possibly fall. I hope for the best but expect the worst.

My Best Regards,
Omally Ov Tyria