[BUG] Box of Berserker's Draconic Armor = Berserker's Gladiator Armor = Sad Charr

[BUG] Box of Berserker's Draconic Armor = Berserker's Gladiator Armor = Sad Charr

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ordin.9047

Ordin.9047

I got taken for most of my gold too. This needs to be fixed and players made whole.

Posted by: Maedhros.2486

Maedhros.2486

“Hello,

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. We really appreciate it. Next time that you’re in-game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting the bug report in-game. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance team.

To submit a bug report in game, simply bring up your “Game Menu” located in the upper left hand corner, and then choose the lifesaver icon for “Support.” From the “Support” menu, you can either click “Report a Bug” or just go directly the Ladybug Icon in the support menu to enter your submission.

Thank you again for taking the time to send this report manually.

Regards,

[GM] Da Daun
Guild Wars Support Team"

Posted by: Bellbane.3910

Bellbane.3910

this is getting funny guys check out my reply to the first reply I got from them.. and notice I mention not wanting their useless C&P(copy and paste) responses

“are you serious? your reply feels like a joke and slap in the face

“so take some time to think things over and use caution when buying from vendors”

how in the nine hells am I supposed to think things over and use caution when I buy something when there exists wrong display of content?!

lets say I see an exotic sword for sale and use real money to buy gems and convert to gold then when I buy it off the auction house and instead I recieve a normal white sword.. your response would be to THINK IT OVER MORE BEFORE PURSCHASING????
you’re setting yourself up for a lawsuit if this has happened to other people effected by this box bug.

it’s not like I got a sweet deal out of it and bought the box cheap, the items per piece cost around 3g15s. 6 pieces so I would have saved around ~1G since I spent 17G on the box which instead contained items worth around 2G in total!!!

I consider the wrong display of content an in-game bug, and the fault is clearly on YOUR part.
so do not tell me to THINK things over more carefully before buying something, when it is impossible to do so due to the BUGS that exist in YOUR game.

did you guys not go in and remove items and gold that were made after the whole cheap karma items into gold fiasco?
the whole we don’t have the tools for it C&P BS is getting old from reading forums and I do not think anyone is buying the lie.
"

Bellbane.3910

and this is their reply to the above ^

“We would like to be able to offer refunds or exchanges for things such as this or even items purchased accidentally, but at this time we’re unable to make these kinds of adjustments to characters. For the foreseeable future, all in-game purchases such as those made with Karma, gold, or dungeon rewards are final, so take some time to think things over and use caution when buying from vendors. I’m sorry that there’s not more that we can do in this case.

If you have any other issues or questions, please let us know.

Thanks,

[GM] Xarqualen"

yes that’s right, purely a kittening C&P

Posted by: Ordin.9047

Ordin.9047

I got this little beauty this evening.

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

As you know we fixed a bug recently: The Box of Berserker’s Draconian Armor and Box of Rampager’s Draconian Armor now reward the proper items.

It’s unfortunately that you experienced this bug.

We would like to be able to offer gold or reimburse you for the item you bought at the Black Lion Trading post – but unfortunately at this time we are currently technically unable to provide item restorations or any direct assistance in reclaiming your gold.

Also unfortunately there is no phone number to which you can call to get Game Support for Guild Wars 2.

If you have any other issues or questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,

[GM] Xarqualen

Guild Wars Support Team

Technology? They had the tech to create it and add it to the game. I know that GM’s from years old games were able to place loot in the world if they needed to. If this game is truly that poory made its sad.

(edited by Ordin.9047)

Posted by: Bouho.8234

Bouho.8234

This is one of the topics with the most views. And it surely was before it got merged. I hope they’ll get back to it and respond to us.

Bellbane.3910

finally a decent reply…

“Once again it’s very unfortunate that you had the experience you did in Guild Wars 2. Also I can assure you also this is not a “generic copy and paste answer” .

Unfortunately we are technically unable to restore items, gold, karma, or dungeon tokens.

I urge you to pease keep an eye on the Guild Wars 2 Status Updates page ( http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_status_updates )

We may have a future update to where people effected by buying the ‘box of berserkers draconic armor’ may have some recourse.

Once again – I’m sorry that there’s not more that we can do in this case. We consider this matter closed.

Sincerely,

[GM] Xarqualen
"

Posted by: Pride N Greed.8106

Pride N Greed.8106

It does sound like arena net does not have a item generator tool from what all the responses all you guys are getting. It seems they want to refund but they don’t know how. Some of the responses came off like your out of luck and other’s seemed to imply that somehow they are going to repay us the question is when….

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We understand your frustration over not getting the item you expected, and as such we’ll be teaming up with Customer Support to help rectify this issue for those of you who purchased one of the affected armor sets while they were bugged.

If you bought one of these and did not get the correct armor set, please open a ticket with Support (even if you did so previously). Thanks again!

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Bellbane.3910

@Jason

I just updated and got the same old C&P reply saying they can’t help… rolleyes

ref # is :120510-000945
please help as I got happy from your reply just to be slapped in the face with another C&P reply.

it is clear CSR are not even reading our messages

Posted by: Daft Harlot.2713

Daft Harlot.2713

Mine was also given a ‘duplicate’ status and I was given the usual response. I posted back with Jason’s announcement and a link to the thread.

Posted by: aermeus.5407

aermeus.5407

@Jason

Can you clarify when you say “please open a ticket with support.” Do you mean the support website or an ingame bug report. I have done both. I received the following email message from support earlier today.

Hello,

Thanks a lot for bringing this to our attention. We really appreciate it. Next time that you’re in-game and you find a bug, you can do us a favor by submitting the bug report in-game. This will send detailed information about your character and your position directly to our Quality Assurance team.

To submit a bug report in game, simply bring up your “Game Menu” located in the upper left hand corner, and then choose the lifesaver icon for “Support.” From the “Support” menu, you can either click “Report a Bug” or just go directly the Ladybug Icon in the support menu to enter your submission.

Thank you again for taking the time to send this report manually.

It is almost as if my support ticket wasn’t even read. I provided significant detail regarding the problem and gave links to this thread containing your post. I just want to make sure I am filing the ticket in the appropriate place.

Posted by: Juganot.1509

Juganot.1509

I made another ticket regarding this matter(not sure if I posted it int he right area of the ticket), hopefully I get compensation in the form of the money I spent on the box or the full set of draconic armour that I was due.

Posted by: Pride N Greed.8106

Pride N Greed.8106

Jason can you please clarify who to adress the ticket to? In game, or on the website and to whom please. Thanks!

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter. We understand your frustration over not getting the item you expected, and as such we’ll be teaming up with Customer Support to help rectify this issue for those of you who purchased one of the affected armor sets while they were bugged.

If you bought one of these and did not get the correct armor set, please open a ticket with Support (even if you did so previously). Thanks again!

Please don’t lie to us. You only make your company look worse. I have had an open ticket since 9/14 on this very issue. Support says they cannot compensate…. hell, let me copy paste:

“Rest assured we are working on the issue and hope to have a resolution shortly.” = same BS response we’ve all got

Then they close my ticket and I reopen it asking why, and get:
“The Guild Wars 2 Support Team is unable to restore missing characters, items, or gold.” = More BS. the “Guild Wars 2 Support Team” is just a sub part of the greater NCSoft support team. I know for a fact NCSoft Supprot has the ability to create items and place them in players’ inventory. I know this because I can clearly see all my previous Aion tickets under the Guild Wars 2 support page, and if NCSofts kitten red-headed step-child Aion’s US Support team can, then the “great and powerful ArenaNet” Support Team can too.

But wait, there’s more:
Me: “My items are not missing. My items are bugged.” (I still have the full set of Gladiator armor in my Bank.)
Them: “I am transferring your ticket to a higher tier of customer support for further assistance. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.”

That was last Friday (9/28), I give them the weekend to find my ticket yet again closed. They even decided I should get a survey about my support experience! What a laugh.

I reopen the ticket asking them to stop closing it when I’m waiting for them to respond and get:
“It does appear there were some issues with the Armor packs. Our development should have this resolved now, so it won’t actually happen again. However I am afraid we currently don’t have any way on our end of things right now to confirm any purchases of these packs or offer any kind of compensation or refund for them. I completely understand this is less than ideal, but we are limited right now by what systems we have in place. We are working to get more tools for the future so we can hopefully assist with a broader range of issues. I know this doesn’t help you right now, but I did want to let you know that we are working on improving our options.” – 10/02/2012 01:02 PM

I then point out to them that they even say on their 9/25 notes that compensation will be given to those that complete the final Personal Story quest before they are done adjusting the rewards, so obviously compensation is possible.

I am now waiting for them to just close the ticket and again hope I just give up.

And…. Thanks for playing the “We are ArenaNet and we sold out to be even lower than the lowest NCSoft subsidiarity and will continue to lie to our customers to hopefully keep them spending money on our broken product” game!

Player Note: I opted to buy Guild Wars 2 because I was told by several people that I played Aion with for years that despite being published by NCSoft, ArenaNet was still in full control and their support is leaps and bounds better than “NCWest”. I left Aion because support there is utter garbage and they’ve just opted to remove all the challenge (aka fun) from the game. I can see now that Guild Wars 2 is following the same stand point. So GG QQ, let me know when this game and company finally get out of beta.

Bellbane.3910

I made an angry reply after the fiasco C&P reply (despite quoting JK and linking this thread I got C&P)

now I got this reply:
(is it just me or does it seem like just a different form of C&P reply? since the mention of weekend or holiday is in there)

We are in the process of investigating this issue for you and you should receive an update as soon as we have more information to provide. We may need more time if you contacted us on a weekend or holiday, but someone will respond to this support ticket as soon as possible.

Regards,
[GM] Balmungskies
The Guild Wars Support Team

Posted by: Jason King.2647

Previous

Jason King.2647

Live Response Embed

Next

Hey everyone,

It sounds like there may have been a breakdown in communications on this matter, judging by some of the responses you’ve received. We had a meeting about this issue this afternoon to help ensure that everyone is on the same page, and contacting Customer Support is still what we’d prefer if you’ve been affected by this bug.

As we’re currently exploring different solutions, you may get a response similar to the one Bellbane received:

We are in the process of investigating this issue for you and you should receive an update as soon as we have more information to provide. We may need more time if you contacted us on a weekend or holiday, but someone will respond to this support ticket as soon as possible.

Regards,
[GM] Balmungskies

Once we are able to implement a solution, we’ll provide more information at that time.

To help CS identify your ticket, if you haven’t submitted one already, the best thing is to make sure that your ticket has a clear subject. For example, you may want to mention the affected Draconic armor.

Thank you for your patience in this matter! We’re getting close to a solution for this, so please bear with us as we go through our initial growing pains.

ArenaNet Community Team
Live Response Embed

Bellbane.3910

thanks JK

now I can relax and wait for help

aermeus.5407

Thanks for the continued effort Jason. There does seem to be a breakdown in communication. I received this response at 3:30 est this afternoon:

“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. We would like to be able to offer refunds or exchanges for purchases, but at this time we’re unable to make these kinds of adjustments to characters. For the foreseeable future, all in-game purchases such as those made with Karma, gold, or dungeon rewards are final, so please be extra cautious when making these types of purchases. I’m sorry that there’s not more that we can do in this case. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.”

Still just the same ol copy and paste. Im not sure if they just arent reading my ticket or not. I will do as you say and continue to reply to the email.

Posted by: Juganot.1509

Juganot.1509

Hopefully some compensation can be worked out. been waiting a long time for this, thought I would be out of pocket when I got a reply saying you couldn’t refund.

Thanks for the continued effort Jason. There does seem to be a breakdown in communication. I received this response at 3:30 est this afternoon:

“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. We would like to be able to offer refunds or exchanges for purchases, but at this time we’re unable to make these kinds of adjustments to characters. For the foreseeable future, all in-game purchases such as those made with Karma, gold, or dungeon rewards are final, so please be extra cautious when making these types of purchases. I’m sorry that there’s not more that we can do in this case. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.”

Still just the same ol copy and paste. Im not sure if they just arent reading my ticket or not. I will do as you say and continue to reply to the email.

Did you mention what jason said on the forums in the ticket? just wondering if they read them or just see key words then C+P.

aermeus.5407

“Did you mention what jason said on the forums in the ticket? just wondering if they read them or just see key words then C+P.”

Yes I did…I am trying to remain professional but I keep telling them they clearly are not reading my replies. I have linked this thread numerous times and indicated that Jason instructed us to file a support ticket, however, they continue to respond with copy and paste messages.

Bellbane.3910

Did you mention what jason said on the forums in the ticket? just wondering if they read them or just see key words then C+P.

I quoted and linked to his post and still got C&P…

then I replied saying he gets prize for worst csr reply ever since it was so obvious he did not read my ticket and I got the response JK is saying we should get

Daft Harlot.2713

I’m really happy for the prompt responses! I named mine “Re-ticketing for Box of Berserker’s Draconic Armor Bug”, if anyone wants an example.

I wish all this communication had come a lot sooner, but I’m glad to know that you guys are definitely in the process. We should probably have had more faith in you to begin with, but if someone had just come in to respond some time ago this would have been so much smoother!

Also, having worked for ATT support at one time, I can tell you guys that copy and paste answers generally just mean that pre-scripted replies are required by management.

Bellbane.3910

Also, having worked for ATT support at one time, I can tell you guys that copy and paste answers generally just mean that pre-scripted replies are required by management.

hope they told you to read more than the first line and then C&P at ATT

Posted by: Momo.9230

Momo.9230

Hey everyone,

Oh finally finally! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Pennry.9215

hope they told you to read more than the first line and then C&P at ATT

Also having been an ATT support rep, I can tell you that only bad/unfriendly techs C&P no matter how scripted management wants you to be. :P

Back on topic: Do I have to “update” my ticket every day to keep it open? I’m getting tired of being told it’s resolved (closed) and to rate my experience.

Daft Harlot.2713

Lol. They were really strict where I worked! :P

Posted by: Auxilium.2487

Auxilium.2487

With the suggestion from Jason, I submitted another ticket regarding the Box Armor, it’s good to see this will hopefully be resolved in the near future.

Posted by: Auxilium.2487

Auxilium.2487

I love you ANet and I thank you guys for fixing this issue for us! <3
Just received an update to my ticket that I submitted today and with great news!

Thanks Jason for being such a big help and the rest of the ANet team!

*Hello Michael,

While I would like to offer a coin refund or provide your character with the updated "Box of Berserker’s Draconic Armor, at this time I do not have a method to make these types of changes to a character or account.

However, as a courtesy, I have included the following serial codes to use in game which will provide your account with 2,800 Gems (400 each). You can use these Gems to purchase items in the Gem store, or within the Currency Exchange. At the time of this reply, this would be slightly more than 7.5 gold when exchanged for coin. These can be applied in game using the “Redeem Code” option in the Gem Store.*

Once again, thanks!

(edited by Auxilium.2487)

Posted by: Aesir.7519

Aesir.7519

I placed a ticket a day or so ago (121002-000479) and got a confused reply… I just updated it again… in the simpliest words I could come up with… fingers crossed.

Daft Harlot.2713

Auto-Response 10/03/2012 09:39 PM
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL RESPONSE TO THIS E-MAIL UNLESS YOU UPDATE YOUR QUESTION.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support! We have been receiving an overwhelming response to Guild Wars 2 and we are doing our very best to answer questions as quickly as possible. You are receiving this automated message based on information provided in your original submission that indicates that we may be able to answer your question with the following information regarding guilds.

Missing Guild
If your guild was not showing up, guild button was not working, were unable to invite people to a guild, or were unable to create or represent a guild, please keep an eye on the Guild Wars 2 Status Updates page (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Game_status_updates). We have been working to resolve these issues and hope to have them resolved soon.

Same Guild Tag
It is possible for many guilds to have the same Tag, however the Guild Name itself must be different. We understand that this can cause some confusion when you see some people with the same Guild Tag that are not in your guild.

Guild Armor and Weapons
These items replace the existing skin for your current item or weapon completely. We are unable to provide any assistance in reverting these items or refunding them.

Missing Guild Bank
These issues are tied closely to those with the missing guild issues and can some times be alleviated by trying to access the bank in a less crowded city or logging out and back in.

Disappearing Influence or Upgrades
This issue appears to be due to server transfers. Please note that influence and upgrades are server specific by design.

If none of the above information answered your particular question, please reply to this email and let us know.

What the hell? This is seriously getting aggravating.

aermeus.5407

We shall see…my last reply to them was on Tuesday in which I indicated that it was clear they were not even reading my ticket and that Jason had instructed us to file an open support ticket. No response since then, so maybe I got through!

Posted by: selfconfessedcynic.4127

selfconfessedcynic.4127

Hey everyone,

It sounds like there may have been a breakdown in communications on this matter, judging by some of the responses you’ve received. We had a meeting about this issue this afternoon to help ensure that everyone is on the same page, and contacting Customer Support is still what we’d prefer if you’ve been affected by this bug.

As we’re currently exploring different solutions, you may get a response similar to the one Bellbane received:

Regards,
[GM] Balmungskies

Once we are able to implement a solution, we’ll provide more information at that time.

To help CS identify your ticket, if you haven’t submitted one already, the best thing is to make sure that your ticket has a clear subject. For example, you may want to mention the affected Draconic armor.

Thank you for your patience in this matter! We’re getting close to a solution for this, so please bear with us as we go through our initial growing pains.

Sorry, so just to make sure – I just resubmitted a bug report (escape -> support -> report a bug), is that the form of submission you are asking for?

I don’t know of another way to submit an in-game ticket.

pokes around

I’ve included a screenshot of the window.

EDIT:
Just in case, I’ve also submitted a report on the website (incident 121005-000299). I submitted it under Bug Report (Gameplay), though I’m not sure if this is the right spot for it. I made the title of the report “Box of Berserker’s Draconic Armor Bug”.

crosses fingers

Attachments:

(edited by selfconfessedcynic.4127)

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

Well, since we got a response from a mod I’m posting my old ss again.

Attachments:

Pennry.9215

If Auxilium.2487 is posting the truth, it’s a bit infuriating to see same day service like that when most have had tickets open for weeks.

Any other updates? I’m getting tired of updating my ticket asking for updates just so it doesn’t get closed yet again.

Bellbane.3910

yea I hope this was not just a way to put us on hold..

Posted by: Momo.9230

Momo.9230

Just received an update to my ticket that I submitted today and with great news!

*Hello Michael,

While I would like to offer a coin refund or provide your character with the updated "Box of Berserker’s Draconic Armor, at this time I do not have a method to make these types of changes to a character or account.

However, as a courtesy, I have included the following serial codes to use in game which will provide your account with 2,800 Gems (400 each). You can use these Gems to purchase items in the Gem store, or within the Currency Exchange. At the time of this reply, this would be slightly more than 7.5 gold when exchanged for coin. These can be applied in game using the “Redeem Code” option in the Gem Store.*

Once again, thanks!

Can anyone kindly shed some light on what Auxilium has posted?

Have yet to receive any kind of update as well; and the only one I got was the same automated response that seemed to think my problem lies with Guild issues.

aermeus.5407

*Hello Michael,

Once again, thanks!

WOW…congrats…I have yet to hear anything. Kept replying to their responses in which they were just C&P generic responses. Finally, I said as much in one of my responses that Jason was telling us to keep a ticket open. After that last reply I have not heard anything for the past two days. Still keeping my fingers crossed. I would be happy with the equivalent in gems of the 16g 99s 99c that I spent on the box.

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

I don’t understand, should we open a ticket in-game or here: http://en.support.guildwars2.com/?

Also, should I do it in english, or spanish(my first language).

Posted by: Chronologist.9782

Chronologist.9782

Real problem is their support team doesn’t have ability to restore items and dev team is probably working on giving support team ability to restore items

No dev is posting here because no one knows official date on when they can retroactively resolve this

All the people that are trying to dispute GW2/Gem purchase, really? Did you not hit 80 and play this game?, didn’t gem function the way it was suppose to(conversion to gold or X)? You didn’t get GW2 because it advertised EXOTIC BOX can be purchased for in game gold lmao.. Maybe i’ll go return my car after putting on 100K cause they didn’t advertise gas prices are going to go up

Your argument is flawed.

Say you buy Microsoft points that u then use to buy a game for .. but there is a bug in the system so you wanted to buy GTA4 for 800 Mpoints but u got a Indie game that’s priced 100 Mpoints, then Microsoft says “sorry we can’t do anything about it right now”

its the same I bought Exotic armor box (GTA4) but got Rare armor (random Indie game) ..

so im out of gold (microsoft points) and have a useless rare armor that isent worth anything (random indie game) and no Eta or even a respons to my ingame bugmessage or my support message..

I feel like I have to right to demand that they do something about this, for all of us..

My biggest complain is that it looks like we wont get anything back and that is what everyone tells me ,, like thought luck you will never see thous gold again.
or you should have known that the exotic box was bugged , or just grind the money again and get a new armor..

So dear Arenanet
will we get compensated?

That is so far from what I typed

You purchase games with Mpoints. In GW2, you didn’t purchase Box of Berserker gear with gems, you used gems to purchase gold which went through fine.

Gems are worth $0

You’re comparing cats to toasters

EDIT: on side note, I’m glad people are starting to get gems as compensation

(edited by Chronologist.9782)

Posted by: sildor.8203

sildor.8203

ok ive updated my ticket today (coz I got this respons last week)

“I am transferring your ticket to our Billing Department for further assistance. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Regards,
GM Anthony
The Guild Wars Support Team"

And I hold my thumbs that I also get some luck/love and ill also post my screenshot here as well .. who knows

Attachments:

Posted by: sildor.8203

sildor.8203

Update!

This was the respons I got from my updated ticket..

“Hello,

I’m very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently working on resolving the issues with the boxes that were yielding the wrong kind of armor. The solution isn’t quite ready yet, but we are working to make it available as soon as possible. We’ll reply again once we have an update on this for you. I don’t have a specific ETA but I expect that it will most likely be sometime next week. I apologize for the wait, but we are doing everything we can to get a good solution in place as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Guild Wars Support Team
"

so dunno why or how Auxilium got compensated but I have to w8 another week + -.-

aermeus.5407

Update!

This was the respons I got from my updated ticket..

“Hello,

I’m very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are currently working on resolving the issues with the boxes that were yielding the wrong kind of armor. The solution isn’t quite ready yet, but we are working to make it available as soon as possible. We’ll reply again once we have an update on this for you. I don’t have a specific ETA but I expect that it will most likely be sometime next week. I apologize for the wait, but we are doing everything we can to get a good solution in place as soon as possible. Thank you.

Regards,
Guild Wars Support Team
"

so dunno why or how Auxilium got compensated but I have to w8 another week + -.-

That would be strange if they compensated people in different ways. The only thing i can think of is that Auxillium filed a ticket a long time ago and they wanted to address the issue due to the length of the open ticket. Not sure what they are going to do, but i hope it isnt to give us the armor or a box of armor that spawns it correctly, because at this point i have now bought new armor and prices have dropped dramatically. I would prefer they just do the same as they did for Aux, give us the gold we spent or the equivalent in diamonds.

Daft Harlot.2713

My god. Buddy, you have some serious problems if you’re taking matters that far. Have you ever heard of ‘conspiracy theories’? Or maybe “crazy people”?

Posted by: Aesir.7519

Aesir.7519

Auxillium was the dude that started the thread… it makes sense his ticket got handled first.

Mine, it’s still in the air… unanswered… outsourced… unanswered = outsourced?

Posted by: coldcut.8346

coldcut.8346

I decided to quit this game and requested a refund for the game price and Gems (that I bought to get this ‘fake’ box).

Finally, I got this answer:
We have processed a refund for order number #######. A $59.99 credit has been applied to your card and should appear within the next 5 business days.
The serial code associated with the transaction that has been refunded will be disabled. Additionally, the Gems purchased have been used. We are unable to refund these purchases.

So, they are going to do nothing about Gems. Now I am going to dispute the transactions through PayPal.

Probably, I will not be able to visit the forum. For more information you can contact me via Skype ( “whitelabel_” ).
Good luck everyone!

(edited by coldcut.8346)

Posted by: Hankst.1234

Hankst.1234

Here’s what I just found in my e-mail inbox:

Hi there,

We are currently in the process of looking into this issue. However, it may take a while for us to resolve this matter. Please remain patient while we investigate.

I understand that this is an inconvenience for you, but be assured, we are working hard to fix this problem and we will have a working solution for you soon.

Regards,

GM Andreas
Guild Wars Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

So, let’s wait some more. Although I’d really like to get some gems, like Auxilium.

Bellbane.3910

I finally got an update after a week from the one that stated they were working on it…
(can’t say I liked the update though but better than no word lol)

Hi there,

We are currently in the process of looking into this issue. However, it may take a while for us to resolve this matter. Please remain patient while we investigate.

I understand that this is an inconvenience for you, but be assured, we are working hard to fix this problem and we will have a working solution for you soon.

Regards,

GM Andreas
Guild Wars Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/

Bellbane.3910

ah we got the same reply

Posted by: Bouho.8234

Bouho.8234

yeah, same reply. Should we update the ticket or let it go until they answer back?