[February] Issues with character art, weapons, or armor?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Laithes.3571

Laithes.3571

Race- Human
Gender- Male
Class- Ranger

My armor looks great and has no clipping issues whatsoever, it’s just that the Divinty’s Reach Council Shoulderguards has a noticeably brighter gold than the rest of my armor. It’s the same exact dye, plain gold, as the rest of my armor, but as you can see in the screenshot, it’s a good deal brighter. Every other piece of armor is from WvW or Ascalonian Catacombs if that helps.

Attachments:

[Fire] Laithes – Level 80 Ranger and proud Commander of Borlis Pass.

Posted by: Zeno Iagara.8540

Zeno Iagara.8540

I realised yesterday that when I pressed the button to just move the camera another players character moved. The first screenshot shows without the button pressed and the second with the button pressed. As you can see te other players character turns his head, it wasn’t a one off as I first thought it was a coincidence.
I’m the ele by the way.

Attachments:

Posted by: irunai.7963

irunai.7963

Hi,

I’ve noticed there’s a cut of sorts, that appears when you equip "Vigil Leggings" on a human female/Thief. Could be just Thief but I don’t really know, haven’t tested on a Ranger. I’m not sure about the other races. My character is a Human Female Thief. You can see in the screenshot I’ve attached,

1. My Thief during character select screen.
2. My Thief in game.
3. My Thief with no armor gear but the leggings on.
4. Random character I found in LA with the leggings on.
5. My Thief in the Hero Panel

Everything points to "Vigil Leggings" being the source of the glitch. It’s a part of the Vigil Armor - Medium, obtained from Vigil Headquarters in Gendarran Fields.

Attachments:

Posted by: Sentinel VX.1392

Sentinel VX.1392

Race : Norn
Profession : Elementalist

*There is a problem with the CoE light dungeon armor for the top part and the bottom part.

Notice there is a “cut” around the waist of the character like a rough joint.

*There is also a “blinking” problem with left hand middle finger of “Winged Gloves” notice that the texture on the left hand middle finger near the tip is keep changing. It’s blinking in game.

Attachments:

Sea of Sorrow since BWE.

(edited by Sentinel VX.1392)

Posted by: Deadpoolage.4028

Deadpoolage.4028

Race: Norn
Class: Warrior
Armour: Orrian Breastplate

It’s more of a design that’s really bugging me, the red scarf/piece around the neck that appears on the male version only ruins a lot of the dye combinations I mix around with – specifically blue – because there is just a thick red neck piece that I cannot change the colour of. Would it be possible to make this a dye change, does anyone else notice this? A bit picky but it really rustles me up!

screenshot:

Attachments:

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

Armour: Orrian Breastplate

It’s more of a design that’s really bugging me, the red scarf/piece around the neck that appears on the male version only ruins a lot of the dye combinations I mix around with – specifically blue – because there is just a thick red neck piece that I cannot change the colour of. Would it be possible to make this a dye change, does anyone else notice this? A bit picky but it really rustles me up!

screenshot:

I suspect that red piece is there because the bottom of the helm, and the top of the torso are designed to form the appearance of a mouth. It works on asura, because the helm and the torso line up perfectly, but I don’t really see it on other races.

Though I agree, the red can be annoying.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: bakunyu.4532

bakunyu.4532

Class: Guardian
Armour: T3 Norn, Gladiator

I’ve noticed since the Jan 28th update my Norn female characters now have very visible texture seams at the waist. At first I thought it was only with the T3 pants but I’ve checked others (such as the Gladiator set) and I see the seam in all of them. It’s very noticeable at the back of the toons, looks like a big scar.

It definitely wasn’t there before that update. I’ve at least 8 other guild members confirming the same issue.

Attachments:

Posted by: Rhisereld.3905

Rhisereld.3905

Race: Human
Class: Engineer

Armor Equipped: Knight’s Rascal Coat of Strength and Rampager’s Rascal Boots

These two items seem to clip through each other quite a bit.

Attachments:

Posted by: Saital.4819

Saital.4819

snip

I’m back again! This time as an Asura Female Guardian, though I believe gender in this case doesn’t matter as both genders of asuras seem to use the same animations.

Anyway, this was in PvP, but I believe the same bug would persist with the PvE equivalents of what I’m wearing.

Equips are (And all were socketed with PvP Superior Rune of the Dolyak, if that’s important.):

- PvP Scaled Helm
- PvP Banded Pauldrons
- PvP Scaled Coat
- PvP Heavy Plate Gloves
- PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt
- PvP Plated Boots

With this combination I again run into the weapons-held-in-the-wrists bug that many asuras seem to run into. This time I have narrowed the culprit down to the PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt. If it is unequipped, my weapons are held correctly. None of the other equips in this set affect the issue.

Attachments:

Posted by: Shaman Herid Fel.6347

Shaman Herid Fel.6347

Class: Guardian

Weapon: Shield Buckler

Clipping between the shield and the hair when running but not when standing still and in hero panel.

Here is it youtube: http://youtu.be/oDyACvYi-tw

Attachments:

Posted by: sheelzi.5803

sheelzi.5803

Bug : Floaty head
Race : Sylvari
Sex : Female
Class : Necromancer
Armour : Jatoro’s exotic

Attachments:

Cyrsly – Necromancer – Whiteside Ridge

(edited by sheelzi.5803)

Posted by: Agnosticism.4183

Agnosticism.4183

Race: Sylvari
Class: Gaurdian
Name: Aleera Quinze
Issue: Self-Style Hair Kit removed glow from character’s entire body and hair but the eyes.

I bought the Self-Style Hair Kit (by exchanging gold for gems) because I made a pretty bad decision with the color of the character’s hair when I first created her. I just wanted to change the Sylvari’s hair color, and I that’s the only change that I made, though I noticed that right after I did and saved the changes, the sea foamy glow was gone from the hair. It was still there in the eyes, so I thought that maybe that was the only issue, but when I toggled to town clothing, I realized that it was gone from the rest of the body, too. The glow is still the same in the eyes, but I want it to reappear to the tips of the hair and the markings on the body. I considered getting a Total Makeover Kit, but then I figured that the bug might not be fixed that way, either, and there was no point wasting more gold/gems on it.

It has been like this for a few days.

First two attachments taken in the Grove’s dark environment, and the last was taken in Caledon’s Forest daytime environment.

Attachments:

Posted by: Saital.4819

Saital.4819

snip

I’m back again! This time as an Asura Female Guardian, though I believe gender in this case doesn’t matter as both genders of asuras seem to use the same animations.

Anyway, this was in PvP, but I believe the same bug would persist with the PvE equivalents of what I’m wearing.

Equips are (And all were socketed with PvP Superior Rune of the Dolyak, if that’s important.):

- PvP Scaled Helm
- PvP Banded Pauldrons
- PvP Scaled Coat
- PvP Heavy Plate Gloves
- PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt
- PvP Plated Boots

With this combination I again run into the weapons-held-in-the-wrists bug that many asuras seem to run into. This time I have narrowed the culprit down to the PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt. If it is unequipped, my weapons are held correctly. None of the other equips in this set affect the issue.

ADDENDUM: This issue seems to be caused by how the PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt interacts with other pieces of armor. I tried switching the gloves, and wearing the PvP Pit Fighter’s Skirt with the PvP Splint Gauntlets alleviated the problem.

Posted by: salt.6759

salt.6759

Race: Asura
Class: Mesmer
Armor: level 20 magician armor
The pants are almost a box shape and do not line up with the torso. Also it creates a crack in between the models torso and legs where you can see the terrain on the other side of it.

Attachments:

(edited by salt.6759)

Posted by: summourn.4982

summourn.4982

Class: Necromancer
Issue/Bug: Truyere Leggings of the Citadel (Green version of cloth leggings received from heart vendor in Truyere Command Post, Fireheart Rise). The back cloth and hanging skulls stick out at an unusual angle. Not sure if this applies to other human female physical builds or races (I don’t recall ever seeing it before on other characters, but could be wrong.)

All Items Equipped
-Rampager’s Winged Headpiece of the Flock
-Carrion Conjurer Mantle of the Flame Legion
-United Arcanist Lab’s Cloth Gloves of the Rata Sum
-Truyere Leggings of the Citadel
-Wreckage Shoes of the Rata Sum

Note: The figure I selected was the bottom right in the creation screen of the first page of selections (without scrolling any further right).

Attachments:

Posted by: Wreknar.5076

Wreknar.5076

Looks like it’s been mentioned before, but for the Chimeric Prism (http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chimeric_Prism) could you please attach the model to the forearm like all of the shields instead of the hand like all of the foci. The same should go for any object that would wrap around the arm instead of the hand.

Posted by: Zanish Ele.1746

Zanish Ele.1746

I was having issues dyeing my light Lyssa armor ( exotic karma armor lvl 80) in the preview window. My char is a female human elemental. Several of the colors did nothing in the preview window but it would change to the correct color if you closed the windows.

Attachments:

Posted by: Justalilbit.7325

Justalilbit.7325

I’ve got two issues with Charr T3 Heavy Cultural armor. The first problem is the shoulder pieces seem to ‘cave’ in. This isn’t as noticeable on males, but on females you can see this from a mile away. See the picture for an example. I noticed this change a few weeks ago, but I can’t pinpoint it to any particular day/patch.

The second issue is when I attempt to dye said armor on my male charr (only seems to happen with Gold Dye), the preview always works fine but when the dye is applied, most of the armor comes out with ‘dye remover’ applied instead of gold. The picture has an example of this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Windwolf.8524

Windwolf.8524

While using the Charr racial skill HIDDEN PISTOLS on my Engineer, the pistols were held vetical; with muzzle pointed in the sky.

‘Hidden Pistol’ is a charr racial ability in which you pull out a pistol, shoots with it for dmg and jump backwards. While on the Enigeer, you will receive the tool belt ability ‘Hidden Pistols’ (note the plural). The ability does respectable dmg. However, see the bullets fly forward while the pistols point skyward is quite bizzare.

Please varify that it is a common problem amongst all Charr Engineers. Let’s hope Arena Net provide timely fix.

Cheers!

John

Attachments:

Posted by: Soulfaye.1063

Soulfaye.1063

Sex: Female
Class: necromancer
Weapon : pact quarterstaff

the staff sits on the back a little higher than all other staffs not a major one but enough to annoy me added 2 picks one with one with another staff

Attachments:

Posted by: Kitiandra.7418

Kitiandra.7418

Class: Elementalist
Character Name: Darisyll

Issue: (I will attach some screenshots later) The dark purple long leaves hair shows as gray sometimes. This usually is after loading a (new) area. Sometimes this is corrected automatically after a while, sometimes not. My pc is not the fastest with loading (especially in Lion’s Arch), but almost everytime I login to this character, her hair is gray. I don’t have any issues like this on my other characters (non of them are sylvari though). (This issue is not recent, I’ve had it for weeks.)

Attachments:

Posted by: Cappy.6205

Cappy.6205

Sylvari-Male-Thief
I changed my graphic ‘Shader’ Option from Low to Medium and ever since the Sylvari Glow will fade in and out from lowest-highest shade within an appoximate 10 second time frame each. It will repeat all through the night time when the glow is active. And it shows on all Sylvari as well.

Attachments:

(edited by Cappy.6205)

Quarktastic.1027

Sylvari-Male-Thief
I changed my graphic ‘Shader’ Option from Low to Medium and ever since the Sylvari Glow will fade in and out from lowest-highest shade within an appoximate 10 second time frame each. It will repeat all through the night time when the glow is active. And it shows on all Sylvari as well.

That one isn’t a bug. The sylvari glow is supposed to pulse like that.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Cappy.6205

Cappy.6205

Sylvari-Male-Thief

That one isn’t a bug. The sylvari glow is supposed to pulse like that.

Huh, really?! Kind of annoying, but I emailed support and they just sent me the thing that said it wasn’t reported as a bug yet and that I should report it from the bug menu or the forums o.o

Posted by: Gregam.6123

Gregam.6123

Race: Charr

Head: Strong Banded Helm of Balthazar
Shoulders: Heavy Priory Shoulderguards
Chestpiece: Riveted Chestplate of the Warrior
Gauntlets: Ravaging Reinforced Scale Gauntlets of Divinity
Leggings: Strong Reinforced Scale Legs of Balthazar
Boots: Ravaging Reinforced Scale Boots of Dwayna

Issue:

When equipped with two weapons that are sheathed, they will float away from the body. When equipped with a double handed weapon that is sheathed, it will be stuck in the center of the body.

Attachments:

Posted by: Striker.9413

Striker.9413

Male Charr Warrior

Major issues with the left arm clipping through the left shoulder of several heavy armors while using 1H weapons. 2H weapons work fine.

The images show (in order): Reinforced Scale Pauldrons, Banded Pauldrons with 1H and 2H weapons, and Chain Pauldrons.

The reinforce scale and banded have the problem (possibly more that I did not test), the chain pauldrons do not have the problem.

Tested 1H weapons: Pact Morning Star, Phoenix Talon, Norn Blade, Ghastly Warhorn
Tested 2H weapons: Inquest Greatsword, Priory Hammer, Rifle (generic rifle skin)

Wearing no other armor. Problem does not go away while wearing other armor.
My other armor for reference: Barbaric Helm, Heavy Deep and Troubled Chestpiece, Banded Gauntlets, Legion Tassets, Flame Legion Greaves, Fractal Capacitor.

Attachments:

Posted by: General Belisarius.2548

General Belisarius.2548

shields clipping on t3 armour

Posted by: Cameo.4073

Cameo.4073

Female Charr Thief

Cultural Tier 2 mask does not sit on the face properly and appears to be following the male snout profile.

Attachments:

(edited by Cameo.4073)

Posted by: Egon Vidar.9125

Egon Vidar.9125

And I find myself in this thread again.

Sylvari
Male
Warrior
lvl 45
Chainmail Helm
Strong Reinforced Scale Pauldrons of the Eagle
Lionguard Breastplate
Ravaging Worn Scale Gauntlets
Bronson’s Heavy Leggings of Divinity
Dolyak Rancher’s Heavy Boots of Hoelbrak

The problem is with the scale pauldrons. They clip horribly through the breastplate’s shoulders, because they’re a bit small and set way too low.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jonovex.4382

Jonovex.4382

Sylvari
Male
Mesmer
Lvl 80

Cabalist Hood
Winged Mantle
Feathered Vestments
Feathered Gloves
Cabalist Legs
Cabalist Boots

Cabalist hood vertex seems weighted towards drawn weapons. When I draw my weapon, the hood point draws out towards my weapon, especially visible when I draw my Greatsword (Warden greatsword) but still has been happening with previous other greatswords

Looks fine with weapons sheathed

Attachments:

Posted by: sheelzi.5803

sheelzi.5803

Bug : waist size discrepancy
Race : norn
Sex : female
Class : warrior
Armour : scale

Attachments:

Cyrsly – Necromancer – Whiteside Ridge

Posted by: Kahrgan.7401

Kahrgan.7401

This no longer glows on your back, which is half the reason I works so hard to get it..

Please fix, or offer me a refund or all the matts used to make this.

Charr, male, hammer, foefires power, ..

Attachments:

Don’t call anyone out on their BS, that’s an infraction and a deleted post. —Anet.

(edited by Kahrgan.7401)

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

I would like the same change for the mists weapons.

Absolutely ridiculous if this is intended.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted by: captaincrunch.6731

captaincrunch.6731

Race: asura
Class: mesmer
Armor: t3 cultural light armor

The shoulderpads for the savant armor show up regardless of whether you own them or enable their appearance in the hero panel. There are also clipping issues where it seems like part of the shoulder is connected to the top part of the arm.

Secondly, the helm has been greatly increased in size (I think it’s the male helm). It looks awkward on female asuran heads.

Thirdly, there’s a small clipping issue at the left elbow.

Fourthly, as seen in the hero panel – the knees now clip through the skirt.

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, it seems that this patch just replaced the female asura armor with the male variant – which seems to sit very oddly on the player. Please change it back if it wasn’t intended (or even if it was).

Attachments:

(edited by captaincrunch.6731)

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

So the Asuran Cultural Armor tier 3 set seems to have changed since the patch. I’m not sure about all pieces, but the helm is definitely messed up.

Old: http://gyazo.com/451ecc84abe7a7ec5138e7b97b6bff54.png?1361917041
New: http://gyazo.com/a5e88b008a19e8498bc3f54d608682ea.png?1361917104

This is a pretty big problem to people like my friend when we both spent forever getting the 20g for it, and just now it suddenly changed in a way that no one likes. Honestly it looks pretty ridiculous.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Posted by: Predator.1398

Predator.1398

Armor: Heritage (HoM)

Shoulders size has been increased (why???) and now looks ugly. Moreover, it clipps with GS

Before the patch:
http://cs416825.userapi.com/v416825093/4d5f/HAjSAtngelc.jpg

After the patch:
http://cs416825.userapi.com/v416825093/4d6e/Nt2h-WdFV4U.jpg

Clipping issue:
http://cs416825.userapi.com/v416825093/4d67/afh9hD-OpOk.jpg

(edited by Predator.1398)

Quarktastic.1027

I posted this in the asuran forum as well, and I’m glad that these armor issues are being looked at, but the way they’re being “fixed” is just silly. The stretchy rubber bits over the ears are just ridiculous looking.

Just a quick edit, since this was posted in frustration: I’d like to point out that I’m happy the shoulders don’t clip with everything, and don’t generally look ridiculous when my character moves his arms. What I’m not happy with is the redesigned helm. the bits over the ears look too rubbery and fluid.

Double edit: looking more closely at the armor, I kind of like the smaller shoulders. The stretching and bending is a bit odd, but tolerable. The helm is going to be difficult to get used to.

Attachments:

-BnooMaGoo.5690

(edited by Quarktastic.1027)

Posted by: Bear.5176

Bear.5176

race-charr

class-warrior

gender-male

all tier3 charr heavy but boots and wrists no back items wont show on char in hero or out of hero panel armor dyes gold and ash

Attachments:

Posted by: Owyn.1382

Owyn.1382

The HOM Heavy Armor Chestpiece graphic is having an issue on my Charr character. You can see in the screenshot, I do not have any portion of it dyed Red and there are some markings from the portion dyed Gold that are showing up on the front.

Attachments:

Posted by: Timber Wolf.1062

Timber Wolf.1062

I have noticed the clipping of the Greatswords on a Charr when it is sheathed for some time now and I found out that this clipping was first notified 6 month ago (or so I could find out). The clipping happens at the handguard, including the start of the blade, in the back of the character.

Posted by: Ashariel.8490

Ashariel.8490

Profession: Elementalist
Armor: Light Tier 3 cultural Asura

Warning: I posted animated gifs to illustrate the problem, please wait for them to load if they don’t show up immediately
(you may click on the gifs also to watch them in higher resolution)

Since the update, the light tier 3 asura changed, and some of these changes made it quite worse visually.

The shoulders, now permanent, have pretty bad weighting, especially the right one. It goes through the arm or neck, and it is generally very annoying to suffer these visual glitches.

The left shoulders also have a weighting problem, albeit not as severe, but it causes a spike in the mesh.

The skirt part now suffers clipping where it had none before, both on the skirt itself, and with boots.

The bags on the back have bad weighting as well, causing one to deform itself while in combat, and the other moving up and down with the asura movement.

Also as a side note, please make the shoulders optional ? Right now your artists have included them in the chest piece instead of making it a separate model, and they cannot be hidden to look like the pre-update model.

(edited by Ashariel.8490)

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

Race: asura
Class: mesmer
Armor: t3 cultural light armor

The shoulderpads for the savant armor show up regardless of whether you own them or enable their appearance in the hero panel. There are also clipping issues where it seems like part of the shoulder is connected to the top part of the arm.

Secondly, the helm has been greatly increased in size (I think it’s the male helm). It looks awkward on female asuran heads.

Thirdly, there’s a small clipping issue at the left elbow.

Fourthly, as seen in the hero panel – the knees now clip through the skirt.

I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, it seems that this patch just replaced the female asura armor with the male variant – which seems to sit very oddly on the player. Please change it back if it wasn’t intended (or even if it was).

I don’t think I have to add more screens to that, for it has been mentioned many times in this and also in other threads.

EDIT: now after having seen the effects on my own character, I feel the urge to post some screens of the issues – please find them attached.

EDIT2: Added some before – after screens
EDIT3: Another screen, hope it’s visible

Affected Armor: Savant Set (T3 cultural armor)

Description and Suggestions:
Since the last patch the whole (female) t3 asuran light cultural armor is a clipping disaster, the helmet looks ridiculous, the shoulder pieces are now visible but bugged so they extend/stretch with the upper arm when it moves, the shoulder piece can’t be hid, the feed are clipping through the lower armor piece…

It seems you used the male version of the model now, and therefore of course, it bugs everywhere you look, due to the differend physique… The shoulder piece is glued to the breast piece, can not be hid and bugs/clips with every single movement.

Is this really your solution for an armor that costs a total of 119 gold? For me and I’m sure many others, this change (apart from the bugs) ruined the total look of the character.

If you fix the armor, I would recommend to roll back to the pre patch female armor and then add the shoulder piece (a real, not glued to breast piece one, that can be hid). If this isn’t possible, than leave it as it was before the patch, without shoulder piece.

But please don’t work with the male armor model, that seems to be totally bugged and would need months of adjustment to get rid of all the clipping…

Attachments:

(edited by Rayti.6531)

Posted by: Trashman.8596

Trashman.8596

Sylvari

Male

Thief

Head: Starting Thief hood
Shoulders: Vigil
Chest: Beetletun Karma vendor
Gloves: Gem shop Krytan
Legs: Crafted I believe
Boots: Malachor’s Leap Karma vendor

Pistols are now floating beside the body and clipping through the arms as of the Feb 26 patch.

Attachments:

Venkas
Ehmry Bay/Haven Community
A Commander sometimes

(edited by Trashman.8596)

Posted by: Predator.1398

Predator.1398

No words… So many armor bugs were introduced… And still no official comment on the issue.

Posted by: BisKit.4801

BisKit.4801

asuran
male

Armor:
-Electromagnetic Helm
-Electromagnetic Epaulets
-Electromagnetic Plate
-Electromagnetic Gloves
-Electromagnetic Leggings
-Electromagnetic Boots

after the patch my ears clip thru the helmet now when ears are in the non combat position as well as the combat position

Attachments:

Posted by: Hei.9817

Hei.9817

Armor: Culture T3 Light

Please change the Asura T3 cultural light armor back to how it was!
Thee new shoulder straps look weird, and the headpiece ( earcovers ) are to big!
This is mean and unfair to everyone who bought the T3 set.
People bought it because they thought it was pretty, if they didnt think that they wouldnt have spent 120 gold for it.
Please change back the set to how it was!

Attachments:

(edited by Hei.9817)

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

The HOM Heavy Armor Chestpiece graphic is having an issue on my Charr character. You can see in the screenshot, I do not have any portion of it dyed Red and there are some markings from the portion dyed Gold that are showing up on the front.

I am having this problem as well. The color is salmon. Since I had written up something on it already I’ll go ahead and post it.

Sex: (affects both)
Class: Warrior and Guardian
Affected gear is the Heritage heavy chestplate.

Since last night Heritage heavy armor has been displaying with partial salmon trim on the chestpice. As you can see, it affects the armband on the left and the front and collar of the Heritage chestplate. Dye changes to the chestplate trim only affects the bottom section that goes around the waist.

I only had one other set of armor to test (I really like how Heritage looks on my character and generally just re-skin crafted sets), and it seems that this issue is not present on other armors, or at least not that one.

Attachments:

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

Quarktastic.1027

asuran
male

Armor:
-Electromagnetic Helm
-Electromagnetic Epaulets
-Electromagnetic Plate
-Electromagnetic Gloves
-Electromagnetic Leggings
-Electromagnetic Boots

after the patch my ears clip thru the helmet now when ears are in the non combat position as well as the combat position

If more people bring this to light, they may just do something about it. I also notice the boots look slightly squashed and misshapen. They weren’t before, as far as I’m aware.

-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Bailey Scarr.1394

Bailey Scarr.1394

I am having this problem as well. The color is salmon. Since I had written up something on it already I’ll go ahead and post it.

one more for this issue with the heritage warplate on charr. red dye, with no red dye in use

Attachments:

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Still waiting for a response on a 4 month old topic I try to warm up 18 days ago

However, see the picture what happened after the 26.2.13 patch. Before transmuting it was a melandur karma armor, if that makes any difference…
I re-equiped the item and I re-dyed it – nothing helps. Pleease fix it asap, this is just horrible! Thanks!

Editi: Should have checked the posts in before – looks like I’m not the only one :-)

Attachments:

it was written…