Gamebreaking stomp bug

Gamebreaking stomp bug

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

how it is possible that this bug is still in game , idk how many fights/games i lost only becouse of that.

Gamebreaking stomp bug

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

everything is fine we got new gemstore stuff!!!

ohhhh sry did not noticed , ok np guys

Gamebreaking stomp bug

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

no worrys mate! they gonna deal with it surely after fixing the best gamemode: Stronghold! can’t wait for dropping all the existing wells on my little NPCs :’), mby gonna thorw around some air immobs on enemys too to spice things up.
Luckily MM-system does not give “No Valid Path” to smash all the emerald soloQers with my 4 buddys playing the same broken shlt i do)))))))))

Gamebreaking stomp bug

Posted by: Yashuoa.9527

Yashuoa.9527

What does the bug do?

Gamebreaking stomp bug

Posted by: MadVisions.4529

MadVisions.4529

What does the bug do?

body is located away from the displayed downed target on server side so even if you land a perfect stomp it gets recognized as ‘out of range’ -> noothing happens.
this is gets even worse considering that resurrecting is NOT bugged in this state, so permaquickness metabuilds easily outheal the cleave, not to mention Radiant Revival(herald major trait) that should have been already hotfixed imo.

Edit: there is also a bug that appears when you are quickness or slowness stomping somebody and the effects do not last for the entire duration. there animation and stomping speed gets bugged and use the longer timer.

(edited by MadVisions.4529)

Gamebreaking stomp bug

Posted by: Seyiwaji.4082

Seyiwaji.4082

Even if the body is not located to far away, it just doesn’t work.

It just doesn’t work