Issues with character art, weapons, or armor?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Starfyre.5743

Starfyre.5743

Don’t suppose I’m the only one here who glides around in tonic forms? And I’m pretty sure this isn’t how wings work!

Attachments:

Star

Posted by: Sirius.4510

Sirius.4510

Haha! Yeah, they work for some of the guild rushes as well. It’s funny, but probably not working as intended.

The hawk wing backpack also seems to have an issue that it will move around weirdly when running – at least on charr characters, particularly without weapons drawn, but it might not be limited to them. Unfortunately it’s really hard to capture this in screenshots – it’s just that it moves around the back slightly, and breaks the illusion that the wings are attached in one particular place.

Just a random PuGgle.
Stormbluff Isle ( http://www.stormbluffisle.com )

Posted by: Vilvyon.9634

Vilvyon.9634

Race: Asura
Sex: Female

New Wintersday Hair.

The hair is nice, but when a character moves with said hair, the front bangs clip right into the asura’s forehead and the hair behind just stretches out like a plastic bag… I’m not sure if that’s part of the flow of the hair, but it’s kinda weird when I have to fall downwards and see the hair stretching out like a miniature tower. And considering the other hair style that has bangs that easily rise with the hairline, it should be doable to recreate that on the latest hair as well. I hope I’m not the only one who asked of this.

Attachments:

Posted by: Vizaerios.1765

Vizaerios.1765

On legendary weapons there are two stat combinations not available that exist in game that I’ve noticed. Both Captain (Precision, Power, Toughness) and Forsaken (Power, Toughness, Healing Power) are unavailable to choose from.
I know this is somewhat of a minor issue but legendaries being the top tier of the game I’d hope they’d have all attribute combinations currently existing in game available for selection.

Attachments:

Posted by: Traediras.8152

Traediras.8152

Charr Female Thief
– Physique Model 4
– Exclusive Head 9 (Lynx)

Offending Pieces:
– Head: Gas Mask
– Chest: Leystone Vestments

This visual bug is most likely due to the Lynx head model having a thicker neck compared to other female heads, however the model does protrude from a variety of armors, just really noticeable with the pieces mentioned above. Choosing another head option pretty much remedies this issue.

Attachments:

Posted by: GreenIcey.2456

GreenIcey.2456

Norn
Female
Elementalist

The Ascalonian Performer mask seriously clips with the hair I just put on my Norn ele. I had bought a self-style hair kit to fix a minor clipping issue before, but now it’s worse and pretty major. I know you guys said hair clipping might not be fixable, but if you could fix it that’d be great. If not, is it too much to ask for a refund so I can fix it again?

Attachments:

Posted by: Josa.5067

Josa.5067

All Charr (Including Rytlock Brimstone)
All heavy armor classes

The Mistward Plate has an issue when worn by a charr. There is a section of the armor near the armpits that is oddly attached to the charr’s biceps (unlike on any other race), that makes the leathery part of the armor stretch and tear in weird ways…

Attachments:

(edited by Josa.5067)

Posted by: Kraiten.3758

Kraiten.3758

Armor/clothing art issue (clipping)

Character details: Sylvari, Female, Elementalist

Relevant equipment: Profane Pants, Profane Shoes (Source: Gem store)
I am also wearing Reading Glasses, Shoulder Scarf, Carapace Vestments, and Fire God’s Light Vambraces

Details of issue: There are several points on the knee in which the pants and shoes clip with each other. I have observed this clipping is visible at most if not all times in the standing, running and jumping animations.

Attachments:

(edited by Kraiten.3758)

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Norn Female models, all of them.

Three different issues that have been present since launch, will upload images, imgur links go to more examples.

Shoulder armor floats off their bodies. All armor weights have this issue, and so do a few outfits. My own assumption is that it has to do with some racial armor rigging because what looks like complete trash for Norn females, is required on those horribly misshapen Norn Male figures. Named examples, Light armor Stately, CoF light shoulders, Vigil Medium, Outlaw Medium, Heavy Dark, Heavy Priory, Heavy CoF, and many more. Another anomaly, the makeover kits display the armor hanging correctly, without the problematic racial rigging issue that the wardrobe/equipment and preview windows all display. Whatever rig is used in the makeover kits, Norn female models need it, bad.

http://i.imgur.com/czSIclm.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/BCxMmgO.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/qmk6OzG.png?1
http://i.imgur.com/wgGttCM.jpg

Poor weapon sizing. It’s another issue with the racial rig that appears to be at work. Weapons are sized for the males who are 2-3 times larger in all ways than the Norn women. Making the Legendary sword Bolt broke my heart because the thing is actually almost exactly the same size as the Ebonblade, it clips the ground like you’re tilling the field. Not an issue for Norn males or as severe for any other race as far as I can tell because there isn’t such a large difference between the gender models.

http://i.imgur.com/ZVckUld.png

This one hair specifically, it has no name that I know of. It is a ponytail with a wide origin at the top of the head. This same “style” is available to human females but it was rigged to move from the shoulder for them. On Norn females it moves from the top of the head and creates some very ugly clipping with the character model.

http://i.imgur.com/qQOUFGF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uAudYCl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UpizpSD.jpg

Attachments:

Posted by: Rastos.3812

Rastos.3812

RACE: NORN
SEX: FEMALE
CLASS:REAPER
ARMOR: Norn Cultural “Havroun”, but happens with any other armor I slot in the leg slot on this character.
ISSUE: Legendary Warhorn “Howler”, massive clipping issue on Norn Female character, can’t even see the head of the Warhorn.

Edit: Just used an Identity Repair Kit to change my toon to a male Norn. It almost appears like the female Norn use the same weapon model as the male which makes the weapons appear huge. There is no clipping issue on the male. I could be totally wrong but just looks that way. Please fix this issue so I can get my toon back to all her glory. The clipping really bothered me that much that I spent the money for a full sex/name change. Thanks.

Attachments:

Reaper/Berserker/Dragon Hunter/Daredevil/Rev/Druid.
Ebay Server.

(edited by Rastos.3812)

Traediras.8152

Character Texture (normal map) issue:

Charr Female (Thief)
Using one of the heads from the Total Makeover Kit, can’t remember which number exactly.

This video demonstrates the issue related to the female charr’s eyes having incorrect/inconsistent normal mapping, appearing to be lit differently by the same light source. I know this might be more of an OCD thing than anything else, but yeah…

Posted by: METALROCKS.6097

METALROCKS.6097

race: sylvari

issue: today i have started to play again after a very long time. i got a bunch of stuff including gifts for my birthdays. one of them was an armor which i did select. now my character wears it but i cannot revert back to my previous armor. its not in the hero section when i click on the chest icon. the funny thing is; wile playing, she wears the new armor, but in the here screen, she wears my original armor.

so i have decided to buy one but even when i select it, she is still not wearing it and my entire character is gone from the hero section.

Posted by: Adamixos.6785

Adamixos.6785

Weapon – Armor Clipping Issue

Race: Human

Issue: Two-handed weapons (tested greatsword and longbow) are heavily clipping into the carapace breastplate while stowed on the back. The exact problem is with node placement on the mesh, which I believe would be relatively easy to correct.

Additional notes: Haven’t noticed the same problem on any other character models, only on human males. Please fix this, as it is very annoying to see larger parts of the weapon clip into the character, especially while running.

Attachments:

(edited by Adamixos.6785)

Posted by: RaZorOG.8457

RaZorOG.8457

Hey,
The Shield Shadewort of Dreams has no Effect / Animation if i wear it….
Would be great if you could look into it and fix it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Undozed.8072

Undozed.8072

Armor/clothing; Character model issue

Character details: Human, Female, Guardian

Details of issue: This long hair is stick out from the shields.
Shields was bought from auction house.

Attachments:

Posted by: xxXLightningXxx.8476

xxXLightningXxx.8476

Weapon art issues
- Sylvari, male, mesmer

Special projectile effects from legendary weapons are no longer displayed on clones’ auto-attack animation. This issue seems to be shared by all races.

The attached screenshot shows this issue on Nevermore; this issue also occurs on The Bifrost:

https://i.imgur.com/z3JbqSo.jpg

Would love to see this bug fixed asap, as it is a dead give away between the mesmer and the clones in any PvP/WvW situations.

(edited by xxXLightningXxx.8476)

Posted by: Twilight Contingency.4610

Twilight Contingency.4610

Just reporting Asuran tier 1 heavy armor gloves: Galvanic, clip with every single piece of chest armor, due to sever clipping on both the front and minor clipping on the back of the bracer and the arm model of the chest piece, as well as frequent clipping with the underarm of the bracer depending on animation pose. The bracer model even seems to clip with its own hand model. The picture displays a female Asura with the smallest build of approximately 20% height, though most of all but the largest build suffer this clipping when previewing with a total makeover kit.

P.S. This is pretty poor, that its been in the game for so long, and that it doesn’t even fit correctly on its own set’s chest piece or with its self.

Attachments:

Posted by: Potango.3498

Potango.3498

Human Male, Guardian

Have been wearing the Inquest equipment for some time now. Used a Total Makeover kit and resized my head (along with hair and other features). I assumed the helmet would resize to match my head, but that does not seem to be the case – my brow ridge is now clipping the front of the helmet.

Attachments:

Posted by: GuilhermeDeSC.4738

GuilhermeDeSC.4738

-Human, Female, Elementalist

Both armor parts Req. level 80 and are exotic

Leystone Pants – Skin link [&CiQZAAA=]
Path of koda – Skin link [&CsgCAAA=]

I used the wardrobe to preview the skins, i wanted to used them together but they’re clipping

Attachments:

Posted by: TonkyP.3075

TonkyP.3075

Visual Armour Bug.

Asura, Female, All Light Classes.

The Asuran Cultural T3 Light armour chestpiece causes a bug which causes the shoulder items to become invisible on females.

This bug affects NPCs, players and even Zojia.

This has been present since Alpha, Zojia has -never- had her shoulder armour, and neither have players.
It’s about time this one got fixed, don’t’cha think? :/

https://i.gyazo.com/e40c61be2e49c9576e56a96db9a51abd.png

Posted by: Hairaky.6739

Hairaky.6739

Character model issue
Human & Norn, Male and Female, All classes.

The hair is pixelated at the edges. Several people have this issue (they confirmed it here on the forums or reddit), some say it’s just how the game is, some think it might be our computers – either way, i have no idea which one it is for me because it started appearing suddenly, when it never happened before.

My laptop is still the same, with the same AMD card, same drivers and such. I thought it was me so i reinstalled everything – gw2, drivers, amd radeon settings, gemfx and fiddled with the settings on things for ages, but to no avail. Then a friend of mine that never had any graphical problems and definitely didn’t tweak anything lately informed me that he suddenly sees the hair just as bad as i do.

The issue happens on all hairstyles, mainly on the edges (near forehead, ears, ends of hair, thin strands of hair etc) of the hair and is visible even from afar.

Since 4 people in total confirmed that they have this too, i came to the conclusion that it’s the game’s issue. Maybe the latest SAB patch did something? Or i heard that someone changed the shaders too? Because when i put shaders on low, it’s gone. But only then.

The screenshot attached is my friend’s screenshot of my character.
http://i.imgur.com/YK2G7qB.jpg this is her before i changed her hair to brown.
http://i.imgur.com/AFJaJuH.jpg this is a screenshot of another person, showcasing more hairstyles. The issue here is barely visible, i’m guessing because different resolution. But you can see it on all hairs – look carefully at the ends of the strands and such.
http://i.imgur.com/028hn3b.png and this is my screenshot. GEMFX included but it’s there even without it so you don’t need to worry about GEMFX being the culprit.

Any answer would be appreciated <3

Attachments:

Posted by: thomas.9480

thomas.9480

Transmutarion charges doesn’t work underwater!

I used a transmutation charge but whenever i go underwater it shows the original weapon, but not the one i changed it to look like.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

Armor/clothing art issue – Dye slots not applying to all races.

This isn’t really a true model or texture issue, but I figured this is the best place for it rather than it’s own thread.

The Heavy Plate Leggards skin has 3 dye slots on my charr, and 2 on my norn and sylvari. I don’t know about humans and asura because I don’t have a heavy class of those races. The 3 slots are super nice and it frustrates me that they aren’t all on my norn.

At first I thought this might be something between the male and female version of the armor, but it’s the same on my sylvari so I have no idea where this weirdness comes from.

Attachments:

The Legion Calls

Posted by: Terra Bull.5964

Terra Bull.5964

Norn, Male, Ranger (Druid)

Clipping Issue: Norn Cultural Armor Headgear Wolf Mask

Nose shows through the front of the mask.

Attachments:

(edited by Terra Bull.5964)

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

CHAOS STAFF SITS WAY TOO HIGH!
(Human Female)

Please – I’m begging you. This staff was the very first Black Lion Weapon I felt compelled to buy. I love it. But when not in use, it sits way too high on my back. It looks ridiculous!

I reported this a long time ago, when they first came out. I don’t use it because of this, and I would really love to. I know this is a really easy problem to fix; you guys adjusted the Greatsword positioning on my Charr’s back only 1 or 2 updates after it was reported.

See the figure with the Chaos Staff at the far right of the picture below. Compare its positioning to all the other staves on it’s left. You’ll see what I am talking about.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: blastriker.4261

blastriker.4261

Floating/unattached human female eyelashes on multiple faces

While one might think it’s not very noticeable, it is very perceivable and devastadingly annoying on screenshots.
On all of the faces I have listed in the screens the eyelashes are not connected to the eyelids - they are floating afore the eyes.

Again, while it might seem to be a tiny issue, it is still very bothersome for once you know about it you can no longer ignore it.

To make a point let me include further pictures via imgur – in a hidden album, not visible to public, only accessable through this link:

http://imgur.com/a/286kN

Thank you! It’s been killing me

Attachments:

Posted by: Elia.7193

Elia.7193

Human, female, Mesmer
The new Triumphant light leggings combined with many different tops, it seem to “cut” the body in half. Here screen1 is with light illustrious doublet and screens 2,3 is with light leystone vestments but the same issue appears with more tops

Attachments:

(edited by Elia.7193)

Posted by: Pandarr.9642

Pandarr.9642

Human, Female, Elementalist

I transmuted my Soldier’s Flame Eye to look like a Feathered Headpiece. Now my Elementalist has the Flame Eye stuck to her character model. Removing the headgear still leaves the Flame Eye on my character, and putting the Feathered Headpiece on shows both. Hiding the headgear still shows the Flame Eye.

Attachments:

(edited by Pandarr.9642)

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Human, Female, Elementalist

I transmuted my Soldier’s Flame Eye to look like a Feathered Headpiece. Now my Elementalist has the Flame Eye stuck to her character model. Removing the headgear still leaves the Flame Eye on my character, and putting the Feathered Headpiece on shows both. Hiding the headgear still shows the Flame Eye.

try putting on another headpiece temporarily and see if it goes away.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Royal Ascalonion Longbow: the blue aura that appears during night time seems to be missing now.

Screenshots: while in the Royal Terrace at night time you can see that my Royal Ascalonian Greatsword has the blue aura effect but the longbow is missing it now.

Edit: The blue aura shows up in the hero panel as well as the equipment preview, just not on the bow in my character’s hands.

Also of note, the Royal Ascalonian Greatsword doesn’t show the aura in the equipment preview, hero panel, or while stowed on my character’s back.

Edit: I used the Asura gate in the Royal Terrace to go to Lion’s Arch, which happened to be night, and the aura shows up fine now. Then later after a fractal, it seemed to not work in LA while the aura was showing up on the greatsword. It seems rather inconsistent, where it doesn’t work some of the time. Changing maps seems to fix it when the blue aura isn’t showing (that is if I wind up going to another map that is also in night time).

Attachments:

There’s something charming about rangers.

(edited by Charrbeque.8729)

Posted by: Dantert.1803

Dantert.1803

Race Norn, armor piece Triumphant helmet, issue missing beard.
My norn has a big beard but the Triumphant helmet makes it disappear even if it would be not all covered. Please fix it! I want to use that helmet but not changing my character appearance.

Attachments:

Posted by: Kioness.2385

Kioness.2385

Human, Female, Mesmer (Chronomancer)

The chaos gloves look like blobs when they’re equipped with the masquerade leggings or the aristocrat’s leggings. If I unequip leggings completely, the chaos gloves look normal. They also look normal in the preview panel, character select screen, and on a different character I have using them (with different leggings).

Attachments:

Posted by: radiantbliss.6875

radiantbliss.6875

I was wondering why the dye seemed off on my asuran ele. I did a side by side comparison and there is a dyeable area that does not show up at all. I’ve attached an image of it, the highlighted pink area is the same on both the asura and the human. It shows up on the human, but does not show up on the asura. In fact, there is no pink at all on asura. Either it wasn’t mean to be dyeable and that patch needs to be removed or the patch needs to show the dye placed in there.

Edit: Forgot to mention the armor XD

Armor: Zodiac Light Armor
Problem: Missing dyeable area on asuras

Attachments:

Blackgate
[KiS] Kinetic Storm

Posted by: blastriker.4261

blastriker.4261

Human female

The eyes of the
last but one column middle
female face are situated too deep – unrealisticly so. It has been like this for a while, but am positive it changed for way worse recently. It looks meaty and disturbing. The texture of the newly visible part is gray and blurry – it was probably not supposed to be visible like this.

Attachments:

Posted by: iCore.7812

iCore.7812

Footprints with legendary greatsword on male sylvari!

male sylvs only leave footprints on every second step when the weapon is drawn.
on your back it works correctly

here is the post i made nearly 2 years ago when the effects of eternity were changed.
u can find a picture there
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/male-Sylvari-Eternity-Footprints/first#post5757044

Posted by: Kaatora.3186

Kaatora.3186

There’s a really bad issue with the Triumphant Wargreaves (heavy boots from the Triumphant armor set) on a Human Female Warrior. I do not really know how to describe it, so I took several screen shots. The skin can be obtained as the final reward to the Triumphant Armor Reward Track with the WvW reward system.

Posted by: Hamfast.8719

Hamfast.8719

FLAMES OF KRYTA no longer acts as a light source.

Please fix… the Elementalists (yeah, the Wizards of GW2) don’t have any other sources of illumination to speak of.

Attachments:

Build a man a fire, and he’ll be warm all day.
Set a man on fire, and he’ll be warm the rest of his life.
– Unknown Fire Elementalist

Posted by: Spleen.7836

Spleen.7836

There is a clipping issue with banded pauldron with my human male DragonHunter, especially when he uses a bow. But it also happens during idle animations.

Attachments:

Posted by: Kavi.9548

Kavi.9548

Race: Sylvari
Class: Necromancer

The last batch of hairstyles that came out (I think around Wintersday) had one for the male Sylvari with great bangs. However, when I was checking the glow, there absolutely was none except for two small patches next to the temples. This is severely disappointing because the glow of the Sylvari is a huge draw for me and I really don’t think a whole hairstyle would be made that doesn’t glow. I made a bug report when the hairstyles were initially released but this still hasn’t been fixed/addressed. I don’t know if it’s just a preview window bug or not because I’m unwilling to use a hairstyle kit if it is bugged or looks like it’s unfinished.

Attachments:

Posted by: Kaatora.3186

Kaatora.3186

Triumphant Legplates (heavy leggings from the Triumphant armor set) on a human female warrior seems to have a similar issue as the Triumphant Warboots had before the last patch, although less crazy. However, it will still poke through any boots that are worn, making it look rather ridiculous.

Attachments:

Posted by: Ykfox.3825

Ykfox.3825

Stupidly made a thread because I forgot to check if there’s a sticky for this kind of thing.

Gonna lazy-mode and copy-paste from that thread.

“So I was previewing the new WvW Triumphant (Medium)-armor set on my Sylvari thief, and when I saw the boots have kneepads I decided I must have them for all my medium armor characters.

But when I previewed those same Triumphant medium armor boots on my female norn ranger… apparently the ‘kneepads’ are located below where the knee actually is.

After investigating there’s the same exact issue with the Honor of the Waves medium boots on female Norn.

Anet, please tell me you’ll consider fixing these boots so female norn wearing medium armor can have proper kneepads.

Attached pictures showing how the boots look on Sylvari, and how they look absolutely TINY on a female Norn."

Note: The Norn Tier3 Cultural boots for Medium armor show up correctly, with kneepads on the knees. Please fix the triumphant/honor of the waves boots anet!

Attachments:

Posted by: Corraidhin.3986

Corraidhin.3986

Race: Charr
Sex: Female (issue may also exist on male)
Profession: Warrior and Guardian
Armor Set: Aviator Sunglasses

Description: the Aviator Sunglasses dont match the eye placement on the female charr head, the glasses seem to be on a fixed eye position that makes them look way offputting

1st image: Character equipment preview Heavy armour class

2nd image: In-game Black Lion Trading Company Item Preview (this is how the glasses are supposed to look, unlike the first picture where they are messed up)

Attachments:

Posted by: Skielsthear.6913

Skielsthear.6913

Race: Charr
Class: Seems to be any.

In Strange Observations, if you move to where Rytlock, Braham, Rox, and the rest of your party appears as Kiru talks to Taimi, the Charr character’s mouth will start to deform horribly to one side and look like the muzzle is melting. This has been noticed on all three armor classes; heavy, medium, and light, as well as when in an outfit, such as Lunatic Guard. It is a rather startling, yet hilarious issue, as the images shown can attest to.

Attachments:

Posted by: Miranda.1250

Miranda.1250

Race: human
Class: elementalist

My flame eye won’t transmute. I got it when I leveled my character to 80 and I have tried transmuting to several different headgear styles and even bought different headpieces and it is still there. I transmuted to a feathered headpiece that is a level 30 from the trading post and it shows up just fine, but the flame eye is there as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Banana.8753

Banana.8753

Like many others already have reported I’ve been experiencing some issues with the elementalist profession’s starting head equipment. Even when unequipping or transmuting the ‘eye’ item (Flame eye, Glacial eye, Storm Eye, Stone eye) the effect of the said item persists and gives your character a glowy dot right on their forehead. Nothing seems to be able to get rid of the effect and it’s quite frankly very annoying since it heavily deters me from making a new elementalist.

Traediras.8152

RACE: Asura
CLASS: Ranger

Using face and hair from the Total Makeover Kit. Preview within TMK window shows both eyes being consistently lit, but very much inconsistent when out in the open, primarily when facing the sun. The same irregularity occurs on the hero panel and the login screen.

Attachments:

(edited by Traediras.8152)

Posted by: feilmemindless.9601

feilmemindless.9601

Race: Human
Sex: Male
Profession: Mesmer
Armor Set: Feathered and Chronomancer’s Epaulets
Weapon: Opulent Defender and most shields

Description: Almost every shield I find gets clipped by the cuffs on the feathered chest piece. the Chronomancer’s Epaulets clip with larger shields too but that’s seems unavoidable. If you could make it so shield were placed a little further away from the arm when wearing the feathered armor that would be awesome since the clipping from that is occurring on almost all the shields i preview. Thanks.

Attachments:

Posted by: abasedfear.6051

abasedfear.6051

This may have been mentioned before – there are at least 23 pages of replies here and I didn’t check them all – but the inner fascia of the Sorcerer’s Epaulets are being affected by the second dye channel from the boots. This is not limited to a single set of boots, as I have included different boot skins from a couple of different characters – one of these is even from the same set.

Both sets include an image with the color I’m currently using, followed by two images with a more contrasting color. The first set of images are of my reaper wearing Incarnate Boots. The second channel on the boots has been dyed Imperial Red, followed by Sprig and Electro Lemon. The second set are of my elementalist with Sorcerer’s Shoes. Here, the second channel has been dyed Silver, followed by Aureus and Electro Pink. Notice how the color on the inside of the left shoulder piece matches the dye from the boots – always the second dye channel on the boots, no matter the skin used.

I have seen some skins that seem to dye sections of their own armor or outfit improperly, and I usually overlook them. Silly ANet programmers, I always think. Never have I seen an armor take its color from the dye channel of another piece like this. This skin seems to have been programmed to draw its color from a grossly improper dye channel.

Attachments:

Posted by: Valence.4127

Valence.4127

Lots of clipping on the human sneakthief coat:
(many people reported the front, but the sides of the coat also generate red lines)

There are also red lines on the human inquest gloves:
red lines through the front and back of the hands (more noticeable from the back).

Attachments:

Posted by: Dwarvenpit.8237

Dwarvenpit.8237

The feet of my human male clip through the White Mantle outfit when he runs or walk, since it stays flat and motionless. It doesn’t occur on my sylvari, both the male and female one so I suppose it’s a bug.

Attachments:

Fr – Jade Sea