Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Random People.4629

Random People.4629

World: Yak’s Bend
Account region: Europe

Unable to accept invitations to join guilds for several days due to

“Network error .
Please check your Internet connection and try again. (Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)”

At first I figured this could indeed be something intermittent related to traffic or connectivity issues, but it remains persistent across several re-invite attempts.

Random People – Quaggan Hates You [Foo]
Circlemancer – Qutting Like A Wemil [qutt]

Posted by: rainydanz.2016

rainydanz.2016

Hey guys,

The purpose of writing this is because our guild is having a huge problem in game with the guild functions. Before the bug happened we had almost 60 guild members and about 1 week worth of upgrades and a nice chunk of influence points. It is showing 1 out of 1 inside the guild with no influence points. Even when we type in guild it says “you are not part of a guild”. Many of my guild members thought they were kicked from the guild and obviously they weren’t. So I’m not sure if we were the only guild affected here or if they were others. We have also submitted bug reports in game but not sure if they have been seen or not.

We have since reformed a new guild…. we have half the members we originally had and only a couple of upgrades. So we are hoping for our old guild to be restored or possibly having both guilds combined in terms of influence spent into the same guild. If there is any additional information need I’d be more than happy to provide. Thanks and have a great day!

P.S. – If it matters I am the guild leader of the bugged guild and reformed guild. Thanks again.

Same thing is happening to me right now.

For my case, I have formed a guild with my friends and there were no issues whatsoever until just a few moments ago.
All of a sudden my account got “kicked out” of the guild that I’m supposed to be in. I couldn’t access the guild panel on my guild list and there wee no indications to show that I am still in the guild on my side. However, my friends have confirmed that my name was still in the guild members list on their side.

Please help us solve this problem ASAP as it affects our experience in the game greatly.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Solty.6950

Solty.6950

After completing a story quest I received an item that on use was supposed to award 400 influence points to my guild, The Frequency on the Sea of Sorrows server. I used the item after the patch update and it did not show in the guild influence history nor where the points added. Please let me know how we can get this resolved.

Posted by: Jokerfrowns.9401

Jokerfrowns.9401

I am (was) the GM of a small guild. As of about 2 hours ago I seem to not be in a guild anymore at all …

Posted by: Raina.3516

Raina.3516

Guild emblems are not viewable for me in the the guild window regardless of guild I am representing. ( I am in three). All I see is what appears to e a sliver similar to a skill slowly unlocking. This is not true of all members of the guild, but a random few. Bug report and screen shot submitted last night. Thank you.

Killing red dots since BWE #1, 2005

Posted by: Deus Caedo.8016

Deus Caedo.8016

I have a simple issues just started my own guild and i was wandering how to change the guild emblem?

Sky Deus Caedos {SDC}

Posted by: Warm.8135

Warm.8135

Now after the update my guild is just gone pls fix this asap…

Guild name: Haste // Tag: HsT // Server: Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: Beeb.7403

Beeb.7403

The guild Bladefall is missing from Stormbluff Isle server. None of the members are currently in the guild, which consisted of probably 50+ members.
Really hope that this issue is fixed, and that we have all of our upgrades and progress on new upgrades.

Posted by: Hypathia.1049

Hypathia.1049

I cannot moderate the Guild [SUN] EU server “Riverside [DE]”.

I reported a ticket like 5 days ago with no answer. I got a support ticket started 5 days ago and got reply today ( http://en.support.guildwars2.com/app/account/questions/detail/i_id/10087195 ). However, i did not got a reply related to my problem.

Here is my problem:

The Guild Leader only can “edit ranks”. There are no other “Permission” set for the guild leader. Therefor i cannot set Guild Message, research, claim castles, use guild NPC’s – literally nothing.

PLEASE fix this, because it breaks progression and many members left already, because i cannot even communicate properly.

Thank You.

Posted by: Klim.9430

Klim.9430

World: Sorrow’s Furnace US
Guild: Fame Before Fortune [FBF]
Guild Leader: Klim.9430
Problem: Cannot view my first (main) guild after joining a second guild. Leaving the new second guild did not cause the original guild (FBF) to reappear in the guilds list. Friends say that I am still in the guild, and that they can see me online, but that I am not representing the guild anymore. However, the guild doesn’t show up in my list of guilds so that I can represent it again, and my friends cannot kick me out because I am the guild leader. Please assist!

Edit: My issue seems to have resolved itself within the hour (or you folks fixed it). In any case, thanks for reading! Hopefully this doesn’t happen to others, so that they aren’t worried about losing their original guilds when they want to help other people out!

(edited by Klim.9430)

Posted by: SeraNoxa.9583

SeraNoxa.9583

Guild: Myller
Server: Aurora Glades [EU]
im the leader of the guild, but i cannot inniate any guild upgrades, i want to start Architechture level 1, but its grayed out, the guild havew 510 influence points and the skill only cost 500. all other upgrades are also grayed out

SeraNoxa – Elementalist

Posted by: DEITRIX.3985

DEITRIX.3985

Guild Name: Grievance

Responce Requested

Grievance was created on the first day of headstart. Shortly afterward the guild just vanished for all but a few. After waiting for a responce (which we have NEVER gotten) from Arenanet on this issue, we had to make an Alternate Guild named: Dark Grievance.

We would request that one of two things happen:

a) Fix our original Guild and transfer ALL of the influence from Dark Grievance to Grievance.

~or!

b) Change the name of Dark Grievance to Grievance.

Honestly this is becoming ridiculous. Please fix this issue!

I am the guild leader for Grievance/Dark Grievance on Jade Quarry. I created it with Nightangel but my main is Finestra Starbreeze. We launched our guild within 30 minutes of the server going live during head start. After a 2am CST Patch on Wednesday morning (8/29/12) the guild disappeared. There for a while only a few members who said they could see the guild but that they were only a guild of one. After the next day’s patch even they did not have access.

We had 254 members before the guild disappeared. I was one of the people that was completely kicked out and the guild was no longer visible to me.

As mentioned by my members we had everyone use their tome of influence and before the Grievance guild disappeared and we had researched the following:

Politics: Level 3
- Guild Emblem
- Guild Armorer
- Guild Weapons

Architecture: Level 4
- Guild Vault
- Workshop
- Guild Treasure Trove – was in process of being built. I think we were less than 12 hours shy of this finishing.

After waiting for any word of recovery we decided to create Dark Grievance to keep our community going. This was meant as a temporary guild until Grievance was restored. We have probably lost members/new recruits due to this mishap. I would like to see Grievance restored with the researched influence build in tact and the influence we have earned thus far in Dark Grievance transferred over to Grievance.

Please look into this and give us an update. It has cost us time, money and loss of some guild members.

-Thank you.

Posted by: Malevol Ence.4891

Malevol Ence.4891

While there are many more important and severe issues with guilds around atm, I would like to point out a serious problem that most guilds currently has. The problem I am concerned of is that GUILD influence gained is per WORLD. It’s simply ridiculous. Let me me explain why.

First of all, we are old guild, having our roots in time before GW1 was launched. So, we already had members from all over the world having accounts on EU and NA servers alike before GW2 went online. After a long discussion before game lauch, we decided to split over 2 servers, one in NA, the other in EU. However, as we are recruiting mostly from forums outside of GW2, our new members comes from different servers with slim chance of already being on those chosen serverS(!) . Also some of our members were not able to get in either of our preferred world at launch. Some have friends on some other servers and guilds and therefore selected those worlds as home world themselves.

Because all of this, we currently has members on 7 different worlds and I am afraid that the number will increase when new members join our guild. To me it’s unfair to them that depending on what server they are the guild benefits varies from all to nothing. It’s equally unfair to ask them to come at our home server if they are not going To play WvWvW with us. Especially after world transfer stops being free.

Also I ( and many other in our guild ) bought Digital Deluxe version and I ( we all ) wish all my guildies would benefit from it – which is impossible as now.

PLEASE ANET – FIX THIS PROBLEM ASAP.

Posted by: KitKat.1695

KitKat.1695

The morning of 1 Sep 2012, when I or anyone else in the guild, our guild panel showed no upgrades, no influence, and only ourself in the roster. The guild name is there, but the emblem or the tag is not. Nothing works in the guild and as far as we can tell it is as if we are not in a guild. Guild chat does not work, we cannot invite either.

Please help, I have opened a ticket on the first and another on the fourth when the first did not even receive an answer.

PLEASE HELP.

Thank you,
Kat

Edit: My guild is on the Tarnished Coast Server

Ok, so here is an update. We have actually now gotten worse. Rather that the guild beginning to work, it is now completely gone.

Please help!!!

Here is the response I put in my ticket (120901-010617).

This response was not helpful for my issue, as the guild shows up but is completely non-functional. However I logged in to check the status this morning and the guild is now completely gone. We have created a temporary holding guild so that we can at least use guild chat called ‘Keepers of Posterity Two’ on the tarnished coast server as well. Since the old one is just gone, can you please restore our upgrades to the new guild and rename it to ‘Keepers of Posterity’

We had the following upgrades:
Politics Level 1
Guild Emblem Template
Politics Level Two
Guild Armorer Contract – was researching and almost complete
Economy Level 1
Architecture Level 1
Guild Workshop
Architecture Level 2
Guild Stash
Architecture Level 3 – Was researching

This issue has also cost us 6 days of research so far. That is 144 hours * 2 work slots. Assuming we only used 66% of that time, thats 190 hours of research that has been lost. What can be done to help us resolve this discrepancy. This time is also growing with each passing moment as I do not want to wast influence Items or research until I can confirm that we are doing to in the right guild. Or using it on research that should be restored by you.

Please respond ASAP.

Thank you,
Kat

Posted by: Carrington.4392

Carrington.4392

Responce Requested

Grievance was created on the first day of headstart. Shortly afterward the guild just vanished for all but a few. After waiting for a responce (which we have NEVER gotten) from Arenanet on this issue, we had to make an Alternate Guild named: Dark Grievance.

We would request that one of two things happen:

a) Fix our original Guild and transfer ALL of the influence from Dark Grievance to Grievance.

~or!

b) Change the name of Dark Grievance to Grievance.

Honestly this is becoming ridiculous. Please fix this issue!

Having access back to our original guild and the influence transferred from the alternate guild we were forced to create would be nice. The lack of response to any of our members that have tried multiple times to receive some sort of feedback is disheartening.

Posted by: Sammael Darksbane.4572

Sammael Darksbane.4572

Support Reference # 120902-011774

I’ve been able to join guilds until September 28th, when I was suddenly unable to join any guilds at all, it’s been going permanently since then.

I get the following error message.

network error .

please check your internet connection and try again. (code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)

This happens with any guild invite I’ve recieved, and I currently have one from [LooM] on my server, where my friends from GW1 play, that i’m unable to play with now.

Posted by: Darkpix.6105

Darkpix.6105

Support Reference # 120902-011774

I’ve been able to join guilds until September 28th, when I was suddenly unable to join any guilds at all, it’s been going permanently since then.

I get the following error message.

network error .

please check your internet connection and try again. (code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)

This happens with any guild invite I’ve recieved, and I currently have one from [LooM] on my server, where my friends from GW1 play, that i’m unable to play with now.

Same error when i try to join 2 guilds that have sent me invites

World: Jade Quarry
Guilds with the issue: Sacred Grounds & Cereal Killers

(edited by Darkpix.6105)

Posted by: clemsq.9302

clemsq.9302

Uno Argentum guild on Northern Shiverpeaks world. I myself use a tome of influence using the character Sacer (clemsq.9302), however the tome only increase my personal achivement and not the guild influence.
I have posted a support ticket regarding this problem yet no replay so far.

Posted by: Dhajra.5413

Dhajra.5413

The guild Bladefall is missing from Stormbluff Isle server. None of the members are currently in the guild, which consisted of probably 50+ members.
Really hope that this issue is fixed, and that we have all of our upgrades and progress on new upgrades.

This! As of 11:42AM EST it still shows as not being in a guild. It’s slightly frustrating as every hour it’s not up is another hour of us not gaining influence for anything we’re doing in-game.

Posted by: Quetzal.9671

Quetzal.9671

When I would get invited to a guild and hit “join guild” it would not let me join. Not sure if it was a bug or I was doing something wrong. I also haven’t tested it lately to see if it is still doing it.

All is war in fair love.

Posted by: Hermod.2059

Hermod.2059

Hey, i’ve got following problem – Haermmodh, Blacktide server, Wet Socks guild. We started guild on Gunnar’s hold, then switched to blacktide server. As a leader I can’t:
- delete newly made ranks – unable to complete the operation (permission denied Code=49:1004:8001:1755:101)
- upgrade any skill – ADD button is gray, can’t do anything there
- can’t change players rank, simply no option for that anywhere

When i tested second guild I see that even tho i’m stated as leader in both, in this new testing guild i got other rank icon than in the one i want everything working.
In Wet socks i have “star” icon like other members, while in new testing guild i have something looking like two vertical lines.

Looking for some help with these problems

Posted by: Whobleyh.3861

Whobleyh.3861

Hello
Guild: Obvious Incognito (Inc)
Server: Piken Square

I, as leader got only the ‘edit rank’ permission checked and all other boxes are greyed out.
The other ranks can only be checked on ‘edit rank’ and ‘new members here’
Officer rank got ‘admin lower ranks’ checked

So, I can’t change my own or other peoples ranks.
I can’t promote or demote.
Can’t use the influence points or change the message of the day :P

I created the guild 3 days ago and it has been like this since then.

We can see the guildchat and roster properly tho ^^

Attachments:

Posted by: Mouse.1072

Mouse.1072

guild name: Heart
World: Kaineng

All upgrades are now gone from guild. All accumulated influence is gone.
Of course all items that were in the guild bank are now gone.
I am sure this was unintended. When will this be fixed?

Posted by: TheDarkWizard.2417

TheDarkWizard.2417

Between now and my last post, our guild vanished we had 99 members, tons of influence and a massive collection of upgrades done, items/money in the bank and a bunch of us had the guild armor.

Now when we push G, instead of being the only one in the guild, none of us are in a guild.

Please restore The Tautology Club on the server stormbluff Isle, our tag was Tau, I was the leader ingame.

Posted by: Dracoparadox.2501

Dracoparadox.2501

Server: Anvil Rock
Guild: Kill Theory

I seem to be having an issue with not being able to access any guild upgrades. we currently have all tier 2 upgrades and im the recruiter for the guild but i can not access the bank of the armorer/ weapon-smith. I have talked to everyone in the guild and im not the only having this problem, could this please be fixed?

Posted by: Stormphoenix.4608

Stormphoenix.4608

I’m the guild leader of Guardians Of The Ping [GOTP] on Gunnar’s Hold. No one can use guild chat, it says we are not in a guild. However all other guild functions are working.

Posted by: Wintyr.1780

Wintyr.1780

Woot awsome now are guild has just been deleted
And i cant recreat it because its already in use omg guild wars 2 the game with no working guilds ther some irony here

(edited by Wintyr.1780)

Posted by: Dark Knight I I I.2940

Dark Knight I I I.2940

One little bug to report. On Fort Aspesnwood server, guild name Dont Ask for Help [Noob], i have noticed one feature not working.

Just a simple example, lets say 10 people in my guild logged in today, then there would be an attendance check and the guild would gain 100 influence and it would show in the guild history.

For about a week now I Haven’t seen this feature working. Slowing down the rate of influence is gained.

Leader of Dont Ask for Help [Noob]
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: luisdp.9837

luisdp.9837

Woot awsome now are guild has just been deleted
And i cant recreat it because its already in use omg guild wars 2 the game with no working guilds ther some irony here

Well… checked this morning and my guild has been deleted as well. Not sure what happened or what is going on. I submitted a support ticket last night and responded with the needed info… but the guild is now gone. Any response would be greatly appreciated about this and if the guilds will be restored or merged with the new guilds we all created. Thanks!

Posted by: Swift.9072

Swift.9072

My guild has been missing since Saturday August 25…

I created a guild on the very first night of the head start.

Guild name: Magically Malicious [MnM]
My co-leader: Mythyne
Server guild was created on: Crystal Desert

I haven’t even been able to see my guild for almost 2 weeks now… I’ve changed to the server Isle of Janthir and I’ve joined my friends temporary guild until I get mine back.
My co-leader also used a tome of influence on the guild and bought a couple of upgrades, but since we both can’t see or use our guild, it was a waste.

Please return my guild with the same name to my account, with the Influence that was on it. Thank you.

Posted by: Zesbeer.8365

Zesbeer.8365

Someone invited me to a guild and when trying to join that guild I get a network error here is the error message:Network error . please check your internet connection and try again. (code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)

Posted by: Drusanvilfist.2439

Drusanvilfist.2439

I am unable to start any research, i want to start politics and have enough points but the add button is greyed out. I am guild leader

Posted by: Balvsmash.7043

Balvsmash.7043

I have been having problem with the guild system. joined a random guild on first day and now I have found one id like to join but it wont let me leave original one.

come up with the message “are you sure you want to leave?” I click yes and nothing happens. been trying it all night. Anyone else had this problem?

thanks

Victory at any cost

Posted by: Dracoparadox.2501

Dracoparadox.2501

Server: Anvil Rock
Guild: Kill Theory

I seem to be having an issue with not being able to access any guild upgrades. we currently have all tier 2 upgrades and im the recruiter for the guild but i can not access the bank of the armorer/ weapon-smith. I have talked to everyone in the guild and im not the only having this problem, could this please be fixed?

update, i fixed my problem by swapping to the same server as most of my guild, was not aware that you could have people in multiple servers

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

Sever: Stormbluff Isles
Guild : Bladefall
After an entire day our guild is still not restored. I have members coming to me every 5 minutes asking why they were kicked. This has gone beyond mildly annoying to incredibly frustrating. What’s even more aggravating is the lack of support from Anet regarding this issue. Can we PLEASE get some sort of response.

Posted by: Norton.2417

Norton.2417

My guild Tyrian Alliance (Darkhaven) has also dissapeared with our 25k influence and 100 members, we have been having issues since the 27th

Tyrian Alliance is rerecruiting on Darkhaven!
We are looking for active and mature members.
Norton Sylvari

Posted by: savantus.3297

savantus.3297

Maguuma server – guildname Maguuma Matata [MM] I am the guild leader
I think it started thursday nite the guild history tab stopped updating and our guildmembers who had logged out, when they logged back in it showed them as being the only member on the roster but having no rank, they were unable in some cases to see guildchat and noone was able to do guild invites. Since then everyone in guild has the same problem, we all no longer show the guildtag we chose [MM] , have no rank, are unable to invite to the guild , are unable to do anything to the influence Queue either to see what we have or to Queue up anything and the Influence doesn’t seem to show us earning any during this time. I think another guild somehow has taken our [MM] guildtag , since I did see it on another guild in the starter zone and possibly that is what has happened to F$#!@ up my guild.
The game no longer recognizes that we are in a guild since without that tag we don’t exist. Please Fix this asap as it is causing alot of hardship in coordinating members and possibly costing us to lose out on Influence.

TO ADD insult to injury, now the guild that was bugged is now poof , gone.
No real response to this issue has been given.
Will there be any re-imbursement for all the lost time, influence and who knows how many members that left?

Posted by: Norton.2417

Norton.2417

Sever: Stormbluff Isles
Guild : Bladefall
After an entire day our guild is still not restored. I have members coming to me every 5 minutes asking why they were kicked. This has gone beyond mildly annoying to incredibly frustrating. What’s even more aggravating is the lack of support from Anet regarding this issue. Can we PLEASE get some sort of response.

Tyrian Alliance has been gone a week now! Good luck.

Tyrian Alliance is rerecruiting on Darkhaven!
We are looking for active and mature members.
Norton Sylvari

Posted by: Shen.3952

Shen.3952

Server: Cystal Desert
Guild: Phantasmal Chaos
I’ve added guild influece points by using tome of influence and Letter of Commendation.
But it doesn’t appear on the guild’s leader screen.
First screen shot was taken by my guild leader, second screen shot was taken by me.

Attachments:

Posted by: Arus.1482

Arus.1482

Starfleet Dental [SFD] on Maguuma

-Guild bank, weapon/armoursmith, registrar NPCs all occasionally say that a member is not in the guild
-guild bank sometimes bugs out and items cannot be transferred
-guild bank log shows long GUID rather than player name
-guild member account names just show as “…” rather than the name
-every tab of the guild panel has extraordinary lag and drops FPS to <5

I’m guessing some of these issues might be related to the fact we are a 500 member capped guild. Influence seems to work fine but we earn ~40k a day which also might bring some issues? who knows! The low FPS on guild panel bugs me the most.

Posted by: Ghuzbrum.8592

Ghuzbrum.8592

Blacktide Gank Squadron [gs]

After creating guild for last 5 days guild leader don’t have permissions. This issue was reported already in this threat by someone else:

I, as leader got only the ‘edit rank’ permission checked and all other boxes are greyed out.
The other ranks can only be checked on ‘edit rank’ and ‘new members here’
Officer rank got ‘admin lower ranks’ checked

So, I can’t change my own or other peoples ranks.
I can’t promote or demote.
Can’t use the influence points or change the message of the day

Please investigate. Bug blocks guild progress

Posted by: Newbzzz.9320

Newbzzz.9320

World: Yak’s Bend
Account region: Europe

Unable to accept invitations to join guilds for several days due to

“Network error .
Please check your Internet connection and try again. (Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)”

At first I figured this could indeed be something intermittent related to traffic or connectivity issues, but it remains persistent across several re-invite attempts.

I am getting this same error. I submitted a couple tickets in-game regarding the Network Error message. I am on the North America server called Darkhaven. I cannot accept anymore guild invites because of this Network Error message.

http://i47.tinypic.com/nxuvcw.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/9vee81.jpg

Attachments:

Warm.8135

Last weekend the guild became bugged to the point that it’s unusable. Nobody in the guild sees each other or is able to chat via the guild chat. The guild progression isn’t showed anymore, and we’re not able to build anything. This has been like this since Saturday morning. This has seriously affected the guild now that the guild hasn’t been able to progress since Saturday morning and we’re not able to see who are still in the guild, and who have left. We had over 200 members..

And when the update did hit the servers yesterday the guild did Disappear

Pls help us soon we have been losing alot of players, influence and building time

Thx
Kristján

Posted by: Carcasstro.8145

Carcasstro.8145

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are trying to activate the Contract Asuran Outsourcing but nothing happens.
This makes us unable to activate a 3rd building order for the guild.

The server it happens on is Ruins of Surmia.

Please Advise.

Guild leader of Afterlife.

Carcasstro

Posted by: Beeb.7403

Beeb.7403

I have already posted my guild’s issue and information, but I would like to add that while in the announcement updates it says that there are issues that you are currently working on, it would be nice if some kind of response were made in this thread that you were working on these issues specifically. It would definitely give some peace of mind, as all the people earning influence currently is being wasted instead of earned for our guilds that we had.

Posted by: KitKat.1695

KitKat.1695

Wiki Status Page

We largely resolved the capacity constraints with parties and guild functionality, which were causing symptoms such as party members not appearing on the map, parties not staying together as they travelled between maps, and guild manipulation not working. Note that, while capacity constraints are now addressed, there are still some specific issues we’re working on with parties and guilds. In particular, there’s an issue with parties not staying together as they travel into dungeons, which we plan to address tonight.

That is great to hear, though it appears that you have solved this by outright deleting our bugged out guilds. We has spent thousands of influence and time researching upgrades. We created our new guilds but have not heard on our tickets since the mass email to update all the guild tickets.

Please let us know what is going on!

Thank you,
Kat

Warm.8135

Last weekend the guild became bugged to the point that it’s unusable. Nobody in the guild sees each other or is able to chat via the guild chat. The guild progression isn’t showed anymore, and we’re not able to build anything. This has been like this since Saturday morning. This has seriously affected the guild now that the guild hasn’t been able to progress since Saturday morning and we’re not able to see who are still in the guild, and who have left. We had over 200 members..

And when the update did hit the servers yesterday the guild did Disappear

Pls help us soon we have been losing alot of players, influence and building time

Posted by: Amaraee.5680

Amaraee.5680

Not so much as a bug as a UI annoyance, maybe.

The panel that you use to modify the background shape for the guild emblem is frustrating. If you pick a dark color, you can’t see the emblem because it’s not highlighted, and the background is not a more neutral color. It makes creating an emblem more difficult than it should be.

Posted by: Fraktyl.3187

Fraktyl.3187

Seriously guys, can you at least post SOMETHING acknowledging the bug besides a comment or two on twitter?

Specifically, for those guilds that are acting like they were deleted, we’d like to know the following:
- Will we get those guilds back?
- Can you merge the influence from the temp guilds everyone has created into the original guilds.
- If you CAN’T get the guilds back, how will you reimburse people who used their Tomes of Influence (an item that was paid for with real money I might add).

It’s going on almost TWO weeks now that our guild disappeared (two weeks this coming Monday) with no communication. You can post to Reddit, you can post to Facebook, and you can post to Twitter. How about posting here so those of us who are NOT spending any of the influence on guild upgrades can at least know what the plans are.

People have lost a week of time on guild upgrades now, and it’s hurting the communities. How can we recruit people if we have nothing to entice them with?

Throw us a bone, PLEASE.

Posted by: Ankeus.3751

Ankeus.3751

These aren’t really bugs, but rather suggestions:
When editing the Guild’s Message of the Day (MotD), would it be possible to make it so that you wouldn’t need to write it all over again, but like the word says, edit it.
Also: When a guild member logs in, he would see the MotD in the chat.