Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Revon.8961

Revon.8961

Char name: Revon
Server: Borlis Pass —-> Jade Quarry

Problem: Guild recently changed servers, lost all upgrades and influence.
The Guild Tabbard still shows when doing PVP and in the guild menu screen but cannot edit it. So technically we still have a guild Tabbard.

This occurred after we changed servers from Borlis Pass to Jade Quarry

I hope this isn’t intended that you lose upgrades and influence when you change servers.

Posted by: eivl.7382

eivl.7382

I made a guild, and I have the influence to start working on an upgrade, but the ADD button under the upgrade is grey’d out and won’t let me select it. I cannot promote members of the guild to higher ranks. When Editing the permissions of the individual ranks, I can’t seem to uncheck boxes already checked. I can make new ranks, but I can’t delete them afterwards.

I have the same problems as stated above. Additionally I can’t access any permissions when I try editing ranks (checkboxes greyed out/unclickable), so basically I have no permissions even tho I am the guild leader. I have been able to delete some ranks, but not others.

Same issue here.
Guild leader, no permissions, cant change ranks.

Naaj Coxx
The Holocrons [Holo]
Far Shiverpeaks

Posted by: RubberNinja.6470

RubberNinja.6470

I created a Guild for me and a few friends, as you do. But as the Guild Leader, I am unable to change players ranks, we have managed (at the moment) a little over 100 Influence, but am unable to purchase the upgrades for 50 influence, I’m not sure if this is a bug or that I just need to purchase the previous upgrades before it, also as the Guild Leader I am unable to actually delete my guild entirely, not that I would want to, but I would like to know that the option is there, I feel sad that as the Guild Leader I cannot “lead” my Guild because I don’t seem to have the right permissions to do so.

My Character name: Rubberninja
Server: Vabbi
I am currently residing in Devinity’s Reach working on my Weaponsmithing.

Posted by: Caithe.5314

Caithe.5314

my guild lost all of its influence and upgrades this morning…
Guild name: Guild Bank of Tyria
server name: Crystal Desert

(edited by Caithe.5314)

Posted by: omegadk.8173

omegadk.8173

Hi all,

A few days ago, I purchased Gems and traded them for Gold, I purchased 1,000 influence 2x and did not recieve the influence. It deducted my Gold, and I got the on screen display and sound to indicate I had purchased it.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I already submitted to support, and I am just patiently waiting a reply besides the mass one they gave me.

Posted by: Simplybaal.3460

Simplybaal.3460

My guild is on the anvil rock server. The guild name is “Violentia,” [VIO].

While my other guildies can see all active upgrades and queued upgrades in progress, my characters and account can’t seem to view them at all. This has been an issue since I joined the guild on launch day, or possibly a day after- I can’t seem to recall. I know for a fact that my guild leader has queued and finished upgrades, but I alone can’t make use of them, and also cannot view them. If I understand the UI correctly, it’s showing them as waiting to be researched on my screen, and showing up properly on theirs.

Posted by: SkyLab.2130

SkyLab.2130

I can’t join a guild who invited me.

“Network error .
Please check your internet connection and try again.
(Code=3040:1002:3:1930:101)"

Please fix this. It’s been a few days.

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION.

Guild: Bladefall [BDF]
World: Stormbluff Isle
Members STILL unable to see guild: Arc Knight, Pinobee (at least these two)

It has been 4 days now of ticketing in game and posting on this thread with no response and no addressing the issue in the notifications and announcements. Our guild has not been able to progress AT ALL since the guild leader (Arc Knight) and officer, the only two that can invite, are still unable to see the guild. The guild cannot queue new upgrades, we cannot earn any influence for it, we cannot communicate with them in guild chat, and there is little point in participating with them in WvW. We cannot progress as a guild if we don’t have our guild, which makes this game very silly since we cannot earn anything for the guild in Guild Wars.
I realize also that the team is working on a lot of other issues as well, but as there has been no response to this issue whatsoever, I’m not even sure that you are working on this, or have been reading this giant thread full of others that just want to be able to play the game as intended.

Hi, still an issue here. We very much miss our GM and Officer and would like to, you know, be able to purchase upgrades and actually be able to chat with our friends.

Posted by: Jeztar.4985

Jeztar.4985

My character name is Jezeara on Gunnars Hold server, I have been trying to join a friends run guild called Monkey Knife Fighters , yet despite numerous attempts to send me an invite, I have received nothing. im not in a guild or ever have been since the game started.
All of the guild admins have tried sending me a guild invite but still nothing from anyone………. Im playing a game called ‘guild’ wars yet cannot join one ….. any ideas?

Posted by: Nenshou Sora.6321

Nenshou Sora.6321

Guild: Blissful Reboot
World: Desolation (EU)

Our guild is a rather small one consisting of real life friends (and friends of friends). The problem we are having is the opposite of what some are reporting in here. We’ve been around since day one of the head start and after a few days something interesting happened. First of all according to the history, something over 80 members had logged in to give us influence, which is impossible since we have only bit over 10 members in guild. Second, something like 6000-7000 influence appeared from nowhere. About 1000 of this could be explained with the collector’s edition influence booster, mayby even 2000 if the other one actually worked but not just showed up in history. We made a bug report and submitted a ticket to support but haven’t got an answer. Currently we are letting the influence drop below 7000 in case this is a bug (we do not want to abuse any kind of bugs). It would be great to get an answer on what is going on.

Incident number: 120902-015437

Posted by: Norvindus.9536

Norvindus.9536

Guild: Aesirs Blades
World : Gunnar’s Hold (EU)

At the moment our guild feels cheated out of our long standing guild name, because of buggy game behavior. Could you please check to see if the guild Aesirs Blade actually exists with members?

Description: 12 minutes after head start, I attempted to create the guild with the name Aesirs Blade and the tag AB. The button grayed out and nothing happened.

Consequently, I had other members trying to do the same and they experienced the same issues.

We waited 30 minutes to give the system some time and tried again. This time we got the message stating that the guild name was already taken.

As a back-up we decided to create the guild with the name Aesirs Blades with AB as tag, putting in a request with support right after, in order to make you are aware of our issue, and trying to get you to change our name to Aesirs Blade.

Thank you so much for taking another look into this on our behalf, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Incident number : 120829-003246

Guild : TDA

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

hi hi i just noticed that we are unable to join more than 4 guilds.

we get a “network error” message if we try to join the 5th guild.

is this a bug or working as intended?

thanks!

Posted by: Replect.3407

Replect.3407

Guild: I Can’t Move
World: Desolation (EU)

Concering Guilds and WvW:

• Half the time I’m not able to claim a camp/tower/keep for our guild. The NPC is talking to me like we wouldn’t have the necessary guild upgrades
  • You don’t know if your guild already claimed a camp/tower/keep, so if you try to claim another one, without knowing that you actually have claimed one already, you don’t get any notice about that
  • Apart from the emblem (if even existing) on the banner you don’t know if and which guild claimed a camp/tower/keep
  • You don’t see if a guild has activated any guild buffs for WvW on your buff list, shouldn’t you?

(edited by Replect.3407)

Posted by: CurseD.1467

CurseD.1467

Guild name: Heroes Team [Hero]
Server name: Crystal Desert

My guild lost all upgrades on queue as the Influence Points spent on these upgrades.
Edit: Ahhh and I CANT add more upgrades and the invited people cant represent us.

(edited by CurseD.1467)

Posted by: Hawkeye Tredlite.9341

Hawkeye Tredlite.9341

Guild name: Heroes Team [Hero]
Server name: Crystal Desert

My guild lost all upgrades on queue as the Influence Points spent on these upgrades.
Edit: Ahhh and I CANT add more upgrades and the invited people cant represent us.

Same issue with my guild. Lords of Order [Lord], Borlis Pass. Queued up Politics I and Architecture I yesterday but when I come back today, they aren’t showing as researched, they aren’t still researching, and I’m unable to start any other upgrades (ie Guild Emblem or even Politics I).

Posted by: dirtyklingon.2918

dirtyklingon.2918

Horde of Miscreations [HoM], borlis pass, guild upgrade queue appearing blank this morning, ccan’t see if the influence buff we had ready yday was used or still vavailable or what. treasure trove upgrade we’ve had in progress for 2-3 days appears in the list of available upgrades.

hopefully just the same display errors we were getting the first 2 weeks.

who doesn’t love wow clones?

Posted by: savantus.3297

savantus.3297

Does anyone at arenanet even care about customer service?
Throw us a bone and post that its being looked at instead of ignoring this issue.

Posted by: DracKunn.4235

DracKunn.4235

Hi, I created the guild “Heroes of Kvatch” [Hero] 6 days ago on the 4th of september.
World: Desolation
We currently have 6 members. I am the Guild leader. No one has been promoted to officer yet or any kind of rank change occurrred.
We currently have over 3k influnce, 2k came from the “tome of Influence”, 1.3 came from our member’s activities
I renamed the ranks of Leader, Officer and Memeber but did not edit the permissions or created new ranks where memebers would be placed. We have had several problems since.

In the “Ranks” tab The only permission checked for Leader is “Edit Ranks”, for Officer “Admin Lower Ranks” and for Member “New members here”
All the other permissions for any rank are greyed out, even when I create a new rank.
The “Admin Lower Ranks” is also greyed out, but it’s checked for the Officer rank

In the “Upgrades” tab I can see all upgrades but i can’t start one. The [Add] button under the “Research Politics level 1” in the Politics category is greyed out. The same goes for all the other categories.

When I right click on a member to promote him to a higher rank, nothing happens except for the hovering rank name to briefly dissapear. wen I click on their names I can whisper etc and when I left click I’ll interact whith whatever npc is behind the guild panel.

And lastly for as far as I can see I can’t edit the “Message of the day”. Again the button is greyed out as if I don’t have the permission.

What does work?
- inviting players.
- representing or standing down
- gaining influence
- guild chat
- checking the boxes for “Edit Ranks” and “new members here” in the Ranks tab

So I thought these issues would resolve whith the daily updates where ‘guild manipulations not working correctly’ were adressed. They stopped mentioning these in the updates on the 8th and 9th.

Is there a fix I can do, something I did wrong? Or can only ArenaNet fix my guild to working order? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely, Drac’Kunn

Update: Is there a timeframe when these issues will be adressed? We’re starting to lose members as there’s no hope for it getting fixed soon and recruiting new people is pointless too as all they can get for their efforts is guild chat… without rank editing or upgrades it’s very dull… we don’t want to create a new guild since we like the name and the 3+k influence we amassed

(edited by DracKunn.4235)

Posted by: DNACowboy.7536

DNACowboy.7536

Guild Bank representatives declare that you are not a guild member, same for all guild members.
Worked fine until 11:52 GMT

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

Server: Tarnished Coast
Guild Name: Potentia Infinita (Pi)

I started a build queue for a Guild Stash yesterday and it’s missing from the building queue this morning. The influence has not been refunded and it still shows in the Upgrades History that I queued for it. But as I stated, it’s missing from the build queue.

I did submit an in game bug report on it. Looks like I’m not the only one with this problem. I’m hoping it gets fixed soon.

Edit: After logging out for a bit and then logging back in, the guild stash shows up in the build queue again. Is this just a graphical issue? Is it fixed?

(edited by Rpgtabbycat.5869)

Posted by: Refraction.1892

Refraction.1892

Server: Ruins of Surmia
Guild Name: Exotic Dancer [ED]

as with Rpgtabbycat.5869 above, started the Guild Workshop upgrade yesterday, today it has dissapeared as have the points i spent to make it. The guild log still shows the fact i started it, but nothing is in the build queue. I couldn’t say for sure if this is a graphical issue with the build queue or if it has really stopped building it.

Posted by: Chills.6802

Chills.6802

Guild: Tempus Draco (DRAC)
Sporadic availability of guild functionality.

When it is working, there are still the following minor issues:
- “hover” pop-up (ie hovering mouse over it) on the roster with some members just shows they’re screen-name and not level, character name etc – this is consistent with the same members and is not random
- guild chat can be very laggy, worst case was about 45 minutes(!) lag but this was a one off so far

TIA!

Server: Whiteside Ridge
Guild: Mongoose United
Issue: lacking information in guild list

What Sunkzero also mentioned is still the case. Always for the same members, I cannot see what level they are, what class they play, what their location is. All I see is what character name they play (if online), if they are online or not, if they are representing or not and their account name.

I tried placing the people I could not see this information from in my friendslist but I have the same issue there with the same people, so this error is not solely with guild lists.

Posted by: Lan Roma.9243

Lan Roma.9243

Guild Name: Exotic Dancer [ED]

as with Rpgtabbycat.5869 above, started the Guild Workshop upgrade yesterday, today it has dissapeared as have the points i spent to make it. The guild log still shows the fact i started it, but nothing is in the build queue. I couldn’t say for sure if this is a graphical issue with the build queue or if it has really stopped building it.

same here. is there a fix or is it being worked on? if i try to add again will it just take more influence points away from me?

Posted by: Fraktyl.3187

Fraktyl.3187

The complete lack of ANY response to this issue is becoming a very sore subject. It has been two weeks since our guild disappeared. The guild leadership formed an alternate guild several days later since there was no response from you.

Since that time, we’ve earned almost 150K worth of influence. Yet, we are not buying any upgrades in the HOPES that you will somehow make things right. Fix our original guild that had multiple upgrades. The original guild that almost 150 members used their tomes of influence on. The original guild with a name that spans multiple games, that no one can see.

It’s going to be very hard for us to keep members when they are not getting ANY of the benefits of being in a guild except for the chat. All those nice bonuses you allow communities to use.

I’d say please give some kind of response, but the polite way doesn’t seem to be working. So, enough with the silence. Tell us something. There has to be something you can do to enable the guild features in a game that HAS that word in it’s name.

Two weeks with no comment is enough. Man up and tell us what is going on.

Posted by: JennD.9463

JennD.9463

We have tickets from 8/26 and 8/28 that we still have had zero response on. No email, no form letter, no forum acknowledgement – nothing.

120826-012235
120828-021102

The ticket from 8/28 had significantly more detail, but was, in essence, a duplicate. About 4 days ago I updated 8/26’s ticket with the detail, and closed the ticket from 8/28 to help streamline the process as previously suggested regarding other issues in the forums.

Essentially, two players in our guild – one being myself, the leader of the guild – used their Tome of Influence from the upgraded prepurchase.. At the time both players were only in one guild and showed as representing our guild. Neither Tome provided any influence increase to the guild. It is also not listed in the guild history. Though both player received the animation suggesting it worked, and the Tome was removed from our inventories. The guild is Tyrian Assault Response Team. [TART] The server is Blackgate.

In the ticket itself are further details including player tags.

I understand you are experiencing a high volume of tickets, but any help, or really any response at all, would be appreciated as I have not received any communication regarding these tickets…one which was submitted 8/26, 15 days ago.

Two weeks without even a form letter regarding a real world money issue…. Please respond with something… I’ve been posting with this issue daily in the forums for about 5 days in any area that seems relevant.. game bugs, account issues, old/unresolved tickets, etc.. Still – no responseI am not even asking for resolution to the issue – just the simple acknowledgement that you’re aware of the issue and working on it.

We’re big fans, but the silence is deafening…

Please.

Posted by: Taiance.6213

Taiance.6213

Our guild leader (Jadis Stone) can’t even access the guild bank nor change our emblem, even though I as an officer can (access bank that is). Guild: Eye of the Beholder [EOTB] on Ring of Fire.

This morning however before the Emblem upgrade finished in the queue he was able to access the bank.

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

I have 2 accounts. Because my first account is my main and I only purchased the second to mail items back and forth (which is impossible on my second account because I do not play those characters), I started a guild and upgraded to a guild stash.

The guild stash finished upgrading but now is telling me that none of my characters are part of a guild.

Issues that may have caused this:

1) My main account was the guild leader and I removed myself making the second account the guild leader by default (I was testing the features). I rejoined my main account as guild leader.

I am not sure what else could have caused this issue.

Posted by: melyndru.1270

melyndru.1270

Isle of Janthir; Cogsmith Incorporated:

Yesterday…
Able to access guild stash.

Just now…..
Unable to access the guild stash. It says I’m not part of a guild. Checking.. Yep, I’m still the guild leader and representing.

Posted by: Chasan.3521

Chasan.3521

Guild: Silent Echo [ECHO] on Sorrow’s Furnace
I have queued art of war 3 and politics 3 both of which are no longer in the build queue and did not finish building as they are available to add to the queue again. I also don’t seem to be able to queue anything else. Secondly when I try and access the guild stash I get a message saying I need to join a guild or something along those lines even though I am still the owner and am representing my guild.

Update: problem seems to be fixed, thank you

Texas – warrior SoR
Kalima – ranger
resident rally bait

(edited by Chasan.3521)

Posted by: Beeb.7403

Beeb.7403

The complete lack of ANY response to this issue is becoming a very sore subject. It has been two weeks since our guild disappeared. The guild leadership formed an alternate guild several days later since there was no response from you.

I’d say please give some kind of response, but the polite way doesn’t seem to be working. So, enough with the silence. Tell us something. There has to be something you can do to enable the guild features in a game that HAS that word in it’s name.

Two weeks with no comment is enough. Man up and tell us what is going on.

This. It has only been 5 days for me and other members of my guild, which I have made multiple posts and tickets for, but I can’t even imagine 2 weeks of waiting with no response. Is this being worked on? Is anyone reading this thread?

Posted by: Nyraeus.8205

Nyraeus.8205

WARNING
To anyone experiencing the problems accessing their Guild Banks, DO NOT try to Stand Down from representing your Guild and then Represent again in attempt to fix the Banker’s recognition of your having a Guild. You will be stuck unable to Represent your Guild and all that entails.

Posted by: TheAngryLuddite.1834

TheAngryLuddite.1834

I’m up to 3 issues with the guild I’m leading right now.

The guild name is ‘The Angry Luddites’ – tag is TAL.

First, The Tome of Influence from the Digital Deluxe never gave me 1000 influence when I used it – it simply disappeared. This is an issue I have had since day one, and have yet to hear anything on.

Now, today, I just got a ‘Letter of Commendation’ from the personal story. It is supposed to give 400 influence upon use. However, instead, it says I am not representing a guild – but I am. I am the leader of our guild.

Last, and perhaps worst of all, today for some reason it won’t let me begin any new guild updates. I click the button for guild armorer – nothing happens. No error message. Just nothing.

Any response on the long-standing bug and the new ones encountered today would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

EDIT: The Letter of Commendation and the Guild Upgrades appear to be fixed now – guessing it was a temporary hiccup. However, the old Tome of Influence missing influence bit still remains. Nonetheless, that’s two less things to worry about.

(edited by TheAngryLuddite.1834)

Posted by: Gadiantan.5678

Gadiantan.5678

I can not access our Guild bank, I am told I’m not in a guild. I am in a guild and can open the guild window and see myself and many guild members. What can be done to fix this? I know I have access the error is “You don’t belong to a guild”

Our guild has this same problem.

Sons of Helaman [SofH]
Yak’s Bend

It was fine up to Sept. 9th. But today, Monday Sept. 10th, no member of our guild can access our guild bank. The guild bank npc says, “I only work with guilds. If you wish to use my services, you must first seek a guild to join.”

We all still show up in the guild roster window and all other information in the guild window is fine.

Edit: Each guild account has a mix of characters that can and can not access the guild bank.

(edited by Gadiantan.5678)

Posted by: Artega.8763

Artega.8763

Like many others have stated some sort of a reply would be great. We are missing influence, so far none of us ever got the influence tome for the prepay digital delux edition, guild bank no longer works, upgrade que is now empty and we did not receive credit for the builds nor the influence and the builds were not canceled by us nor can we que up for them again. Crafting is borked and has been since the start for some of our guildies. Some people still can not accept the guild invite. I don’t think I need to go on any further, I am going to assume you guys are aware of these issues but this is really getting to be ridiculous. Created on day one and have yet to be able to be granted certain things is rather disappointing to say the least folks. No replies to any ingame support tickets either since head start also. Time and patience is running thin and I am not one that will lose my patience easily when it comes to new games that have just launched.

Guild – Unlimited Resources
Server – Crystal Desert

Guild Leader of Unlimited Resources Gaming Community (US East Coast Guild)
http://www.ur-gaming.net/home

(edited by Artega.8763)

Posted by: Nkrdbl.8160

Nkrdbl.8160

Hi everyone. I haven’t seen this issue posted, as I did try to search for it using the search at the top. My guild has just completed Research Economy Level 3, and I was trying to add the “+10% Magic Find for 3 Days” upgrade.

I see the “Add” button available for this upgrade now, however, after clicking on add nothing happens. It doesn’t remove any of our influence, or add the upgrade to our build queue. Has anybody successfully queued this upgrade?

Edit: Oddly enough, I’m the leader of my guild and it wouldn’t let me queue this upgrade. I had one of our officers try to queue it and it went through no problem. This is very strange, as I certainly have the rights to queue upgrades.

It says “incredible”.

(edited by Nkrdbl.8160)

Posted by: Splomono.5710

Splomono.5710

I have just recently created my guild but for some reason when i recruit new members it won’t let them view or type in guild chat and when they try and hit represent it won’t let them.

On a second note when i try and right click on a guild member and hit whisper it takes about 10-20 mins until there name appears in my chat box as if there was a a really really bad lag spike

Posted by: daft.1684

daft.1684

Researched Politics lvl 1, and started researching emblem. Progress when away, and not able to start research now.

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

Guild : Bladefall
Server: Stormbluff Isles
So after logging back onto my main Mesmer after leveling my Necromancer alt for a few days and what do you know I can’t represent my guild.

The guild is there, the represent button is there but clicking it does absolutely nothing. Oh yeah and our GM and officer are STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEIR GUILD so we’re a week behind on upgrades now, and no one can use the upgrades we did have.

Posted by: Shade.4702

Shade.4702

Is there any specific rules to the order guild members appear in the roster? The only consistent thing I’ve noticed is the player’s own name is listed at the top.

I like having the option to sort by columns, but I’d like it even more if it remembered the way it’s sorted so I don’t have to make so many clicks every time I open the roster.

For example, I like to sort by the rank column and then the online column. This shows me all the online people above all the offline people, and within those two groups the highest rank is at the top and the lowest is at the bottom. This requires me to make two clicks each time I go to the roster tab, because when I close and reopen the G window I see a mix of everyone in no particular order. With 200 guild members, that’s not really a helpful way to present the roster information.

Posted by: illgot.1056

illgot.1056

New Notes:

When my alt account was leader by default (because my main account withdrew from the guild) it disconnected me when trying to change Member options in the guild.

reassigning my original account as guild leader gave me access to the bank and stopped the disconnects when accessing Member options.

Previously guilded characters on my alt account are unable to represent the guild. I was forced to delete my old characters and create new ones in order to get them into my guild and gain access to the bank and guild options. I remade a character with the same name as one of my old, and previously guilded characters, and that new character can not represent my guild.

NOW I am VERY annoyed because I can not use the guild stash with my alt account due to the account limits. What are these limits and how can I surpass them permanently?

(edited by illgot.1056)

Posted by: Wrecca Sawl.9235

Wrecca Sawl.9235

Our guild has lost 3 upgrades that were in our build queue as of this morning, 9/10/12 without any refund of Influence used to spend on the upgrades.

The upgrades were:
Research Politics Level 4
Research Architecture Level 4
Research Economy Level 4
(This last was able to be researched with the other 2 because of the Contract Asuran Outsourcing upgrade we had in place)

Please look into this as it is a large amount of Influence lost.

Guild: Haven of Heroes
Tag: HoH
Server: Tarnished Coast

Wrecca Sawl
Leader, Haven of Heroes

Posted by: Samooryesord.2017

Samooryesord.2017

I just queued the Architecture level 2 last night and today it’s not in the queue and we don’t have the upgrade. But all our influence we used is gone. =\ So freaken upset right now.

Oh and I only have 4 members including myself so that took all day doing events together just to get 1000…

(edited by Samooryesord.2017)

Posted by: VanguardFamily.1354

VanguardFamily.1354

bold Ehrmy Bay
bold Xero Gaming [XGC]
bold Faye Vanguard

It won’t let me represent this guild, or any for that matter. Getting rather annoying…

Posted by: Haasth.1459

Haasth.1459

Guild: Hasty Industries [HI]
World: Aurora Glade [EU]
Character: Haasth

Made the guild moments ago (approximately an hour) had issues creating it initially. I was stationed in Rata Sum and noticed it took a significant amount of time for it to process me creating the guild. Eventually it worked and got me in but I was unable to press “Represent” until I moved out of Rata Sum, every NPC also did not recognize my represent status after that in Rata Sum.

Happy that it worked I invited some other members and we spent resources on influence only to realize that I was unable to preform any leader functionality and my rank was similar to the member rank (it was a seperate rank called “leader” but had no other functionality other than “edit rank” which just allowed me to change rank names) the icon too shared the same one as the member rank (The damage symbol).

To sum up: The leader rank broke and I can’t actually do anything to manage the guild, none of us can, and we’ve invested a significant amount of resources – not to mention the name and tag that might be reserved – I have tested if other guilds worked by quickly creating something else and everything behaves as normal there.

Posted by: Joe Joe Rice.9648

Joe Joe Rice.9648

My guild lost 2 of its upgrades the vanished from the building queue with out getting refunded. the upgrades were the guild workshop and the politics level 1. that is a total of 1000 influence lost.

Guild: Omnicore Alliance
Tag: Core
Server: Henge of Denravi

Posted by: IsaacSMASH.9546

IsaacSMASH.9546

I’m attempting to purchase some influence for my guild, however, the vendors seem to think I’m not representing my guild. Also everything I do in wvw isn’t accumulating towards my guild since the game doesn’t think I’m representing it. However, according to the login screen I am.
Looking for an answer. I used to be able to use the guild vendors before now I can’t seem to.

Posted by: TehMidge.9630

TehMidge.9630

Issues with doing literally anything inside my guild. Cannot represent a different guild, cannot queue items whatsoever, cannot change the MotD, cannot change guild member ranks, and I don’t want to stand down for fear of not being able to represent again!

Tier One – CSR – Dragonbrand (I am Guild Leader)
Vindice – XIII – Dragonbrand (I am Guild Scrub)

This is actually the second time this has happened to me, but I didn’t post in the forums, just submitted a bug report In-Game.

Thanks for all the help!

Posted by: Aemris.6083

Aemris.6083

I am the leader of the guild and I am unable to change MOtD and I cannot que up any upgrades either! really stinks seeing how we just transferred servers and lost everything as well The Guild name is Affinity (BADS) and I should be in game either way if you can contact us at all and will be checking my email constantly along with twitter and facebook for updates ! Thank You in advance!
120909-006584

(edited by Aemris.6083)

Posted by: Chronolink.9103

Chronolink.9103

Guild: No Vacancy
Tag: NoV
World: Anvil Rock

I was able to access the guild bank yesterday with no problems. Now, all the NPC’s think I don’t belong to a guild. I left the guild to be re-invited and represented the guild again but none of that fixed my problem.

Posted by: Felicja.6891

Felicja.6891

Guild: Venus Project
Tag: VePr
World: Tarnished Coast
my guild permissions: guild leader

Issues:

As of Sept 10, 2012 around 0630 EST (0930 UTC) I could no longer access the guild bank, Guild Bank NPC said I was not in a guild, and the Guild screen showed I was no longer “Representing” the guild. Clicking the “Represent” button did not do anything.
This evening, 2 hours ago, after trying the “trick” with WvWvW Battlegrounds and Guild (going to the Battlegrounds and clicking Represent sometimes enables it), I was shown in the Guilds screen, that I am now representing the guild.

However, I still cannot access the guild bank and neither can my friend who is also a leader in the same guild.

(edited by Felicja.6891)