Issues with the guild system: please post here [MERGED]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Malfeas.7310

Malfeas.7310

I made a guild, and I have the influence to start working on an upgrade, but the ADD button under the upgrade is grey’d out and won’t let me select it. I cannot promote members of the guild to higher ranks. When Editing the permissions of the individual ranks, I can’t seem to uncheck boxes already checked. I can make new ranks, but I can’t delete them afterwards.

I have the same problems as stated above. Additionally I can’t access any permissions when I try editing ranks (checkboxes greyed out/unclickable), so basically I have no permissions even tho I am the guild leader. I have been able to delete some ranks, but not others.

Same issue here.
Guild leader, no permissions, cant change ranks.

Naaj Coxx
The Holocrons [Holo]
Far Shiverpeaks

Just adding my voice to the chorus. I have exactly the same problem. With the added fun that we used our tomes of influence from deluxe editions before we figured out that the guild was not working due to lack of permissions.

Sindri
Blacktide Mercenaries [MERC]
Tarnished Coast

Posted by: paz.1562

paz.1562

Hello i have incountered a isssue with the guild system today.
guild name: Three Eyed Crow
guild tag: blah
world name: Borlis Pass

after a few days for getting guild points i had enough to get the guild stash, when i went to buy it nothing happened. since then i noticed i cant do anything with guilds. cant change messages or even switch guilds. when ever i click on anything it shows i have clicked it buy a little flash but from there nothing happens.

Please help, and thanks for your assistance.

Posted by: Shadowheart.2940

Shadowheart.2940

Guild: Equal Rights for Charr
Tag : Hug
World: Gandara

Went to buy a guild stash for our guild today, it got added to the research queue as normal. I got diconnected some time later, and noticed that the guild stash is missing from the research queue and we are missing the reputation I used to buy it.

Posted by: fruitlewps.7938

fruitlewps.7938

I made a guild, and I have the influence to start working on an upgrade, but the ADD button under the upgrade is grey’d out and won’t let me select it. I cannot promote members of the guild to higher ranks. When Editing the permissions of the individual ranks, I can’t seem to uncheck boxes already checked. I can make new ranks, but I can’t delete them afterwards.

I have the same problems as stated above. Additionally I can’t access any permissions when I try editing ranks (checkboxes greyed out/unclickable), so basically I have no permissions even tho I am the guild leader. I have been able to delete some ranks, but not others.

Same issue here.
Guild leader, no permissions, cant change ranks.

Naaj Coxx
The Holocrons [Holo]
Far Shiverpeaks

Just adding my voice to the chorus. I have exactly the same problem. With the added fun that we used our tomes of influence from deluxe editions before we figured out that the guild was not working due to lack of permissions.

Sindri
Blacktide Mercenaries [MERC]
Tarnished Coast

Same as all the above. Started this morning. Cannot access guild bank, chat in guild chat, edit permissions, use guild bank. All guild functions broken.

Fruitlewps
Science Minded Research Techs [SMRT]
Isle of Janthir

Posted by: lynkali.9531

lynkali.9531

And yet another with exactly the same problem. I only created the guild this morning, yet when I try to do anything involving ranks and permissions, no boxes are able to be checked. Curiously, the rank titles “leader” “officer” and “member” also appear in lower case, where I am absolutely sure they were initial capitals (“Leader”) prior to this problem.

Lynkali
Minttukrokantti [MINT], Anvil Rock

Posted by: Mill.9164

Mill.9164

Guild: The Order of Destruction
Tag: ToOD
World: Blackgate
my guild permissions: guild leader

Issues:
We are a guild of 2 people. We both transfered from Sorrow’s Furnace on Sunday 9/9. We had purchased the following upgrades prior to the transfer:
Research Architecture Level 1
Research Architecture Level 2
Over 800 Inflluence when we transfered

Once we transfered all of our upgrades were gone and had 0 influence. Please help.

Posted by: KitKat.1695

KitKat.1695

Ticket Update-120901-010617

Hello,

Recently you submitted ticket 120901-010617 to the Guild Wars 2 Support Team. In the time since your submission, we’ve addressed several problems that have likely resolved your initial issue or answered your question. Information regarding these changes can be found in the Guild Wars 2 Game Status Updates.

If you are still experiencing a problem with Guild Wars 2, please use the link below to reopen your ticket. Otherwise we will consider your issue resolved and the ticket closed.

Click here to re-open your support ticket.

Thanks,
The Guild Wars 2 Support Team

Now I am getting upset. We have all begged and pleaded for an update to our issues. I personally have posted my ticket number here a few times asking for an update. I was concerned and reposted here when the guild issues stopped making the daily status updates and also updated my ticket again stating that the issue was not resolved.

I for one am appalled at the level of support our issue has received.

StephaneLoPresti was kind enough to create this thread and merge tons of unrelated issues into one big massive thread that had nothing in common except that they had something to do with guilds. Since then, this thread has either been ignored or forgotten about, and our tickets moved to the back of the line behind tickets of people that exploited the game and received bans or those who by no fault of arenaNet got hacked for poor account security.

I understood and even accepted that you prioritized these tickets even though I personally did not agree. But enough is enough, our issue needs attention. And a form letter like this is not attention. Neither is the last one you sent.

Respectfully insisting that action be taken,
Kat

(edited by KitKat.1695)

Posted by: Abarcine.7189

Abarcine.7189

How many angry nerds will it take before I can have my guild upgrades back?

Posted by: Odo Of Oni.5102

Odo Of Oni.5102

Multiple Issues.
Guild was created Wotoni [Oni] and both my wife and myself are guild leaders. According to the Guild Promoter and Guild Registrar, they state that we do not belong to a Guild. We are part of the guild and shows that we are representing it. We cannot leave a MotD (Message of the Day) either.

Odo of Oni [Oni]
Eye of Phoebs [Oni]
Guild: WoTOni

Posted by: CameronDunn.6473

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Hey All,

Thanks for your posts on the issues which you’ve been having with guilds. Apologies that this is impacting you.

As a few of you have pointed out, this thread refers to a bunch of different guild-related issues. I’m going to talk about the problems with representing specifically.

Here’s the boring technical details about the problem : We had a load balancing issue where many game servers were incorrectly connecting to the same guild server, causing it to be overloaded and respond with timeouts.

This has been fixed, so this problem should go away. Please let me know if you’re still seeing this problem and I’ll look into it personally.

Note that this is different to the “network error” issue when you have too many guild memberships or invites – that will still occur (and is really just in need of a decent error message).

Cheers,
Cam Dunn
Studio Tech Director
ArenaNet

Posted by: Samkitz.7596

Samkitz.7596

Same as everyone else. This bug has ben ongoing since headstart. Guild Promoter and Registrar do not recognize that you are in a guild. The system worked fine while in overflow but now with players spreading out it is rare that we see overflow.

KitKat.1695

Hey All,

Thanks for your posts on the issues which you’ve been having with guilds. Apologies that this is impacting you.

As a few of you have pointed out, this thread refers to a bunch of different guild-related issues. I’m going to talk about the problems with representing specifically.

Here’s the boring technical details about the problem : We had a load balancing issue where many game servers were incorrectly connecting to the same guild server, causing it to be overloaded and respond with timeouts.

This has been fixed, so this problem should go away. Please let me know if you’re still seeing this problem and I’ll look into it personally.

Note that this is different to the “network error” issue when you have too many guild memberships or invites – that will still occur (and is really just in need of a decent error message).

Cheers,
Cam Dunn
Studio Tech Director
ArenaNet

Thank you very much for making an appearance here. Could you take a moment and find us guidance on how to proceed while waiting on the other issues to be resolved? My specific issue is that my guild was completely broken for several days before finally just ceasing to exist.

We have created a separate guild and are slowly starting to que upgrades that we already purchased and researched. Everyone is afraid that any effort spent on this new guild is wasted effort.

Some guidance here would go along way.

Thank you again,
Kat

Posted by: Arbil.9563

Arbil.9563

I didn’t read through everyone’s posts so IDK if this has been posted before but….I queued up Arch. Research II so I could build my guild bank last night. It took the 1000 influence and showed up under the tab where it was suppose to that it was researching and I logged off. Tonight when I log in it is no longer showing up as researching but the 1000 influence is still gone and it shows up in history where I queued it up last night but that’s it. I will wait to make a ticket in the hopes that even though it’s not showing up as being researched, when the 32 hours or whatever it is has gone by, maybe it will be there…

Guild: The Blood and Gold Company
Tag: BEOU

Update: I decided to stand down then try to re-represent to see if that would fix my issue. I couldn’t even choose to represent again after I stood down. Clicking it would do nothing….So I logged off and re logged on and I was able to choose represent and everything shows up fine now, the research I mean. My guild mate was able to see the upgrade the whole time while I wasn’t….We are co leaders so we have the same rank and full control over the guild. Just wanted to make sure I got all the details in this post. I’ll update this thread again if it does the same thing.

(edited by Arbil.9563)

Posted by: Nuetrist.1763

Nuetrist.1763

Stormbluff Isle
No Compromise NOCO
Guild Leader
issues im having is editing guild ranks , currently we are a small guild I want to expand but currently due to the state of the guild tab interface im getting errors such as code = 49 1001 constantly everytime I log in and check the ranks and try to edit them or delete them I get this error code now I have tryed to edit it on both overflow and reg same results wasnt sure what is going thought I let devs know and community as well
Best Regards to dev team
Nuetrist

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Thank you very much for making an appearance here. Could you take a moment and find us guidance on how to proceed while waiting on the other issues to be resolved? My specific issue is that my guild was completely broken for several days before finally just ceasing to exist.

We have created a separate guild and are slowly starting to que upgrades that we already purchased and researched. Everyone is afraid that any effort spent on this new guild is wasted effort.

Thank you again,
Kat

Hey Kat,

So, the expectation is that the issue with representing guilds should currently be fixed. If you (or anyone else) can’t represent their guild, please let me know.

What other issues are you seeing? I’ll look into them stat.

Cam

Posted by: Saelve.6708

Saelve.6708

Earlier today I was gegtting errors saying I wasn’t in a guild, so I quit representing. It wouldn’t let me back afterward, so I logged to try and fix it. That didn’t work. Now tonight, I am still unable to represent.

Server – Borlis Pass
Guild – Inebriated Moa Brigade
Char – Vaeric

Posted by: ladyrio.5941

ladyrio.5941

I’m having the same problem as Ziek.6430.
My guild’s permissions are non-existent. The Leader can only edit ranks and nothing else. The Leader really cannot edit ranks though as none of the boxes get checked when I click on them.
I too created my guild on Monday – but had none of their other problems.
This is keeping me from really forming my guild. I’ve also submitted a bug report.

Posted by: Saint Fatum.2563

Saint Fatum.2563

Server : Eredon Terrace
Guild : Sanctus Bellum
Guild services will not function upgrades,ranks,ect.
Members are unable to choose to represent
Earned Influence is missing #1190 to be coy
Members are shown as not in a guild when they are.

Attachments:

Previous

CameronDunn.6473

Studio Tech Director

Next

Thanks for the quick feedback, we’re looking into it.

Posted by: Saelve.6708

Saelve.6708

I was just able to represent again. Don’t know if you did it, or it was timing/refresh/luck.

Posted by: DocSharpe.6912

DocSharpe.6912

…currently reading through the pages of this thread to see if a fix has been found, but…

Server: Gates of Madness
Guild: Bungalow [MNKY]

Created the guild earlier today. Did not change any settings.
Added a friend later that day. Could not change his rank to Officer. During us trying to troubleshoot this ourselves, we noticed that I (set as leader) could not change anything, including the Message of the Day or rank information. I tried creating a new ran, but the attempt was simply ignored by the game (I hit “New Rank”, then created a name and hit save…only to have nothing happen).

Rebooted my computer. This did not solve the problem. I also tried switching characters to the one which I was logged in as when I created the guild.

Not having a lot of information yet to reference, it looks to me as if the guild was created with improper rank information…all of the permissions for the Leader rank are unchecked except for Edit Ranks (which only allows you to edit lower ranks). Screenshot attached….

EDIT: Did more poking around. One of my characters (of three total) character can’t access anything…the tabs on the left, which you would use to get to the various guild features/settings, are grayed out. It also ignores the button click

Attachments:

(edited by DocSharpe.6912)

Posted by: Goat.2397

Goat.2397

Today I just started having this same problem. I haven’t had it since headstart like some. I also logged in invisible when it started happening(I rarely do this). I then went visible, relogged, etc, and still the Guild Registrar/Armorer don’t acknowledge me as being in a guild or representing one, even though I am(In fact, I am the Guild Leader). Also, it wont allow me to add anything to the Build Queue. I click add and it literally does nothing. Then, I had one of my officers add Research Economy Level 1 to the queue, and it took the 500 influence. It was then in queue. Then a few hours later I logged back in and the Research Economy Level 1 was no longer in the queue, and was as though he had never added it(Even though it shows him in the Log/History as having done such, and we still lost the 500 influence).

So, I’m really at a loss as to what to do. I just finished getting Guild Armorer Contract, and now I can’t even use it. Help, please?

Server: Yak’s Bend
Guild: Dark Nova Syndicate[DNS]
Character Name: Sir Goat

Posted by: shaktiboi.5194

shaktiboi.5194

All guild functionality was working fine for us before this evening. Somewhere around 8pm CDT today (10-Sep), many members stopped being recognized as being in a guild by vendors and whatnot. For example, we were all using the Guild Stash successfully at 7pm CDT, but for the past 2 hours everyone is met with “you must belong to a guild” when they try to use a Guild Bank NPC.

Another member reports that they are unable to “represent” for the guild because the game doesn’t think they belong to a guild. Yet the guild roster is working fine, and we even added a new guildmate who recently got into the game in this same time period when things started flaking out.

World: Maguuma
Guild: Velvet Claw [xVCx]

Posted by: shaktiboi.5194

shaktiboi.5194

I’m going to talk about the problems with representing specifically.

This exact problem/symptom is still occurring for one member (TwistedHare.8624) as of right now.

Server: Maguuma
Guild: Velvet Claw [xVCx]

Posted by: LADYKiLLER.8152

LADYKiLLER.8152

Server: Tarnished Coast
Guild: Dira [DiRA]

Cannot represent guild personally. Not sure for anyone else as I’ve advised other members to not stand down because of the problem.

Cannot spend influence/purchase upgrades, specifically the guild stash.

Maev, Level 80 Sylvari Elementalist
[DiRA] of the Tarnished Coast

Posted by: Matrix.3786

Matrix.3786

I am also having trouble with representation. I recently joined a second guild and stood down from representing the old one (Forgotten [HoH]) because I wanted to represent the new one (Unreal Heirs [MSPA]). But now I cannot represent either guild. I can click the button to do so but nothing happens.

Posted by: Dick Murdoch.3429

Dick Murdoch.3429

…currently reading through the pages of this thread to see if a fix has been found, but…

Server: Gates of Madness
Guild: Bungalow [MNKY]

Created the guild earlier today. Did not change any settings.
Added a friend later that day. Could not change his rank to Officer. During us trying to troubleshoot this ourselves, we noticed that I (set as leader) could not change anything, including the Message of the Day or rank information. I tried creating a new ran, but the attempt was simply ignored by the game (I hit “New Rank”, then created a name and hit save…only to have nothing happen).

Rebooted my computer. This did not solve the problem. I also tried switching characters to the one which I was logged in as when I created the guild.

Not having a lot of information yet to reference, it looks to me as if the guild was created with improper rank information…all of the permissions for the Leader rank are unchecked except for Edit Ranks (which only allows you to edit lower ranks). Screenshot attached….

EDIT: Did more poking around. One of my characters (of three total) character can’t access anything…the tabs on the left, which you would use to get to the various guild features/settings, are grayed out. It also ignores the button click

I’m having the exact same problem as this guy here, anyone know how to fix? or rather, what’s causing it?

Thanks in advanced for any feed back/responses.

80 Human Mesmer – Blackgate.

Posted by: COCO.5214

COCO.5214

As guild leader how do i go about promoting members up the rank been trying the last 4hrs nothing

Posted by: LADYKiLLER.8152

LADYKiLLER.8152

Maev, Level 80 Sylvari Elementalist
[DiRA] of the Tarnished Coast

KitKat.1695

Thank you again,
Kat

Hey Kat,

So, the expectation is that the issue with representing guilds should currently be fixed. If you (or anyone else) can’t represent their guild, please let me know.

What other issues are you seeing? I’ll look into them stat.

Cam

Our Guild Keepers of Posterity, stopped working on the first. and then disappeared completely during one of the updates that was supposed to fix guilds. So far nothing has been done to correct this. We had a lot of influence and research already spent.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ticket is 120901-010617

This post is probably the most informative on my issue.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Issues-with-the-guild-system-please-post-here-MERGED/16641

Posted by: Brian Kuts.3701

Brian Kuts.3701

I have been trying for the past 3 hours to get into my guild bank.

1st I kept getting teh error im not in a guild..
So then I tried changng servers – NO go there
Next I tried another pc to make sure it was not my install – again no go

2nd I stood sown my characters – No Go there

3rd I had my Guild Leader remove me from teh guild

4th I get a Guild invite. And I choose Represent – Still a no go..

This started for me today around 5pm EST

Attachments:

Posted by: Ninja Stealthy.8740

Ninja Stealthy.8740

I cant represent or use the guild stash. I am guild leader AND I NEED TO BE ABLE TO UPGRADE AND EARN INFLUENCE… it says i am not in a guild pls help
pretty much same as above post

[WE] Warlord Jason Krushbone

Posted by: maulie.3854

maulie.3854

I qued up the Guild Stash Upgrade yesterday morning and signed on today to find it was no longer in the que. When we checked the upgrade history, it showed when we started the build but didn’t show why it was gone. No one in the guild has the ability to cancel upgrades and our guild is still missing the 1000 influence we used. Its a two day build so it should still be going, but we checked to see if it went through anyways and our guild still does not have a Guild Stash.

Our guild is small and influence is hard to come by. Is there a way to get our Guild Stash building again or at least get the influence back?

Posted by: Vyral.4365

Vyral.4365

World: Yak’s Bend
Guild: The Incredible Three Stooges [STGS]

I tried to use a Tome of Influence received as a story quest reward. I was told I did not belong to a guild despite the guild panel showing me as an officer of my guild and that I was representing. I tried to stand down and re-represent. The stand down worked but when I clicked on Represent, nothing happened. I changed zones, I re-logged twice, and still cannot Represent.

[edit] I just zoned back into the Overflow Server of Lions Arch, tried again, and this time it worked and I was able to Represent my guild. I once again had full guild services available. Odd that it seems so random.

(edited by Vyral.4365)

Posted by: stuten.2140

stuten.2140

Anvil Rock
Guild: The Journeys End
Char: Torm The Loyal Fury

Noticed a few things, main thing being that I can not represent my guild, and I’m the leader. That is not good.
Also, I can’t seem to create a guild emblem. The option at the registrar guy is not there (and I can’t access the bank from him either, says I have no persmissions? lol!).

I can live without the emblem (roughly), but not being able to represent my guild is a game breaker. Help please?

-Torm

(edit)
Travelling via waypoint to another region allowed me to represent once more. Now about that emblem issue… /waits for answer

(edit#2)
Seems that the 4 guild NPC’s think I am not representing and thus will not service me (no pun intended).

(edited by stuten.2140)

Brian Kuts.3701

Well I sswitched server to a Euro Server and was able to Represent all of my Toons but My Norn Toon..

So I did a 3rd world transfer and then my last toon got rpresented..

I choose 1 american ( home world ) the moved to Euro Server the back to a Non Home World

Were I get this error at teh bank:

Guild Banker “Your guild hasnt set up storage”

Then back to my Homeworld ( All toons finaly represented now )

Guild Banker tells me " Your not in a Guild"

Please Fix

Brian Kuts.3701

I have been trying for the past 3 hours to get into my guild bank.

1st I kept getting teh error im not in a guild..
So then I tried changng servers – NO go there
Next I tried another pc to make sure it was not my install – again no go

2nd I stood sown my characters – No Go there

3rd I had my Guild Leader remove me from teh guild

4th I get a Guild invite. And I choose Represent – Still a no go..

This started for me today around 5pm EST
Well I sswitched server to a Euro Server and was able to Represent all of my Toons but My Norn Toon..
So I did a 3rd world transfer and then my last toon got rpresented..
I choose 1 american ( home world ) the moved to Euro Server the back to a Non Home World
Were I get this error at teh bank:
Guild Banker “Your guild hasnt set up storage”
Then back to my Homeworld ( All toons finaly represented now )
Guild Banker tells me " Your not in a Guild"
Please Fix

Posted by: Sir Sureblood.1735

Sir Sureblood.1735

one of my characters Archy Ravenblood was the leader of a guild The Elderly Larping Adventures and i went to join a different guild with one of my other characters and now archy doesnt have access to TELA cuz its not in the guild tab and its not letting me join any other guilds or represent them. so i dont know if i caused this from my lack of exp or what but if u cant join more than 1 guild then it should prolly get stated somewhere. also if i can i would just like to put archy back in control of TELA

Posted by: Jarvis.3487

Jarvis.3487

Tonight I accepted a new guild request and was not able to represent the guild or any of the other guilds that I am apart of.

Was wondering if this is a bug other people are having not being able to switch which guild you represent or something else is going on?

Pre-purchased 7/31/2012 (unsubscribed SWTOR as well…)
Music for the weekend – http://protoculturedjblog.blogspot.com/
Active GW2 forum – http://www.guildwars2forum.com/members/12043-Jarvis

Posted by: Rhai Ihvanya.1930

Rhai Ihvanya.1930

World: Borliss Pass
Guild: Massively Meh
Tag: Meh

I am also having trouble with the guild system. Created a guild “Massively Meh” today. I am the leader, have 1 friend also on the roster as a member. I am unable to access anything in the Guild. Can not change their rank, can not create new ranks or edit current ones’ permissions (it’s showing the leader position as having one permission and I can not edit it to include all permissions), and no option for creating a message of the day. They used their tome of influence to give the guild points, but it is still set at 0 as if they never used the tome. Have logged out and back in and nothing has changed. This a bug or any available solutions at the moment?

(edited by Rhai Ihvanya.1930)

Posted by: Draghmar.2594

Draghmar.2594

We’ve created Guild Stash just yesterday and only leader can access it. Anyone else got message that they should find some guild (game thinks they aren’t in guild).
Guild name: Ciasteczkowe Potwory [Ciam]
World: Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Draghmar.2594)

Posted by: Blighton.6425

Blighton.6425

Guild: Neowinians of Tyria [Neo] ( Multiserver Guild )
Name: Blighton Greywhite ( DragonBrand Server )
Rank: Officer at the time, demoted self to member to check if was related to Officers and above

was representing guild, somebody in /m said they were having problems representing their guild and asking if anybody else was. un represented [Neo] was unable to re-represent.

Tried: Relogging, Logging in another character ( was still showing as representing, no fix ), Demoted self to member, no change

Posted by: Tanbouz.6089

Tanbouz.6089

Wrold: EU Gandara
Guild: Avengers of the Midnight Dragon

Research for upgrades that started yesterday vanished. Build queue is empty and I can no longer add something new to research!

Posted by: Nokerri.1280

Nokerri.1280

World: EU Gandara
Guild: Knights of Farstar

Was researching Politics lvl 2 started it 1day 8 hours ago should of finished now but its not been completed, nothing in build queue, shows up as not even started, 1000 influence down the drain.

Please can you look into it when you have time thank you.

Thank you for fixing the problem all good now

(edited by Nokerri.1280)

Posted by: Tanbouz.6089

Tanbouz.6089

Wrold: EU Gandara
Guild: Avengers of the Midnight Dragon

Research for upgrades that started yesterday vanished. Build queue is empty and I can no longer add something new to research!

Seems fixed now , thanks!
I’ll repost if I have any further issues.

Posted by: Prev.4879

Prev.4879

Guild: Heroes Etc
Tag: HeEt
World: Stormbluff Isle

Problem: The guild window is open on every character that I log on to. I get a disconnect within 10 seconds regardless of any action I take, i.e. closing the window or not touching anything. Cannot play on my account because of this.

I don’t know if this is relevant. This morning I got a unsolicited guild invite on a new character. When I tried to decline the invitation on the guild panel, I got a disconnect. Same error message for everything: The game client lost connection to the server. Code=58.11:5:501:101 When I tried to select represent for my guild, I get a disconnect.

After playing on my main this evening, I got a message from the guild bank that I had to be in a guild to use it. I opened the guild window to confirm that I was represented and got a disconnect. I am still on the members list on that character as represented. Now the guild window is open on every character. Again, no idea if any of this is relevant.

Edit: Issue is resolved this morning. Thank you!

(edited by Prev.4879)

Posted by: Aerelia.1620

Aerelia.1620

I am the Guild Owner of Guild Versus Guild [GVG] and I am unable to edit the guild (I’m the leader). When I’m in home town, my tag goes away and it acts even funkier. I can’t edit ranks as well.

I bought around 6 of the first two Promotion Drinks from the Promotion NPC. I wasn’t aware it was not adding my reputation until I checked after. I assumed it was as I got an achievement.

World: Isle of Janthir

Attachments:

(edited by Aerelia.1620)

Posted by: TheDarkWizard.2417

TheDarkWizard.2417

Thanks for the quick feedback, we’re looking into it.

I still have an issue with my guild vanishing, I was the leader of a guild called The Tautology Club and it’s tag was Tau.

We were on stormbluff isle and the guil dwas broken for days and now I can’t even see the guild for more then a week now. I have been waiting patiently for this to be fixed but all I got from support when I sent a ticket was to just wait and keep an eye on game status updates.

Any news on when my guild and many of the others that vanished will be back?

We had 99 members and a ton of upgrades/items/money in the bank.

Posted by: Angthoron.3946

Angthoron.3946

EU – Gunnar’s Hold, Moths and Flame guild:

Cannot access guild stash (purchased) at any rank, cannot access guild armor vendor (purchased) at any rank. The NPCs claim that our guild does not have the necessary upgrades, or we are not in a guild.

As the leader, I am able to use all the guild functions, queue upgrades, edit ranks, set the guild message – but there’s no access to the stash and the armor vendor.

Edit: Guild registrar is not offering me the emblem changes, either.

(edited by Angthoron.3946)

Posted by: Y u mad its vydia.6324

Y u mad its vydia.6324

World: Desolation
Guild: Stakin Fer Jebus, guild leader
Issue: I can’t add any upgrades to queue and can’t use any banners.

Malaakh. [EU] Desolation.