in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Stratos.9375

Stratos.9375

Some historical achievements have disappeared aswell, take a look

Please Post 7/28 Bug Reports HERE [merged]

Posted by: BoyC.2653

BoyC.2653

Same here all the storyline, drytop and silverwastes achievements are gone, but my overall achievement points haven’t changed.

Posted by: TobyTucker.5317

TobyTucker.5317

I would venture that this is related to the Hall of Monuments bug/exploit that was addressed in this patch. Achievements and titles gained by this were supposedly removed. It appears this “fix” removed a lot more than that and affected way more people than intended. Hopefully, and I do stress hopefully, we’ll get this resolved quickly and everything will be set back to where it was.

Posted by: Zedd.8239

Zedd.8239

I’m also having all of these problems.

And I should clarify: all of these issues appear to be visual for me. It doesn’t look like I’ve actually lost any progress. I still have access to all of my skills and traits, my achievement point total remains unchanged, I still have all achievement related titles, etc. It just looks like all of those things have been lost.

(edited by Zedd.8239)

Posted by: Stratos.9375

Stratos.9375

some historical achievements are broke too (aka they disappeared)

Posted by: maxztt.3289

maxztt.3289

It is also bugged for me. A ton of achievements are set back to 0. E.g. Achievements connected to the LS (The ones in the story journal and the ones under General/Explorer)
Also the Troll’s Revenge jumping puzzle achievement.

My skill points are set back too.

I did not see anything in regard to finisher.

But all my stories are locked… I could buy them for 200 gems each… great…
I had them all finished. Every single achievement.

Posted by: Luvimor.7158

Luvimor.7158

This is so unacceptable…It’s so misleading to have this interesting thing featured at THE TOP OF THE PATCH NOTES and its not even applied to the actual game.

Posted by: SlackerATC.5934

SlackerATC.5934

Both characters I logged into it shows everything reset still and I cant make progress on my current track. Of all the bugs right now this disappoints me the most because I made a mini-goal to complete all the tracks and I had finished but now they are all reset.

Posted by: Griever.7480

Griever.7480

It keeps giving me a red ! exclamation mark but when i check it it’s still all upgraded and nothings changed, gone through all the traits and skill and then it disappears. only to reappear like 30 seconds later.

It only happens on my elementalist (first character i logged in on after the patch), i’m not sure but seems to be missing some hero points.

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

Yep, same thing. I had all specializations and utilities unlocked, and remaining 165 hero points. After this patch, I still have access to everything, but the Training page shows it’s empty.

Attachments:

Posted by: irondog.4830

irondog.4830

Out of 11 characters, 5 of them now have 0% training done, and it won’t let me reset or spend unspent hero points. However, the build and skills are still there. What else I noticed, is the toons that have this glich are the 1st 5 created, the 6 that was made after, seem fine. I haven’t checked my collections yet. Yikes! from what I read above, I guess I need to now go look at those.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

same and had them all unlocked and done several were done several times.

Posted by: badgerbri.1035

badgerbri.1035

Happened to me too. All hero points lost, and it will not let me buy them back with the leftover either!

Also thanks for the heads up about collection achievements, mine were cleared too

Living world season 2 also locked all my past episodes and put the “purchase” button there as well

Posted by: Griever.7480

Griever.7480

Yep, same thing. I had all specializations and utilities unlocked, and remaining 165 hero points. After this patch, I still have access to everything, but the Training page shows it’s empty.

0.o luckily i didn’t lose any unlocked skills, but hero points yes.

Posted by: Ravenhunt.2735

Ravenhunt.2735

i have testet something.

Chars younger then ~1,5 – 2 years (or ~600 days) are not affect on my account.

Character1: 661 Days > Affected
Character2: 573 Days > not affected
Character3: 829 Days > Affected
Character4: 912 Days > Affected
Character5: 565 Days > not affected
Character6: 355 Days > not affected
Character7: 277 Days > not affected
Character8: 823 Days > affected
Character9: 253 Days > not affected
Character10: 599 Days >affected
Character11: 271 Days > not affected
Character12: 852 Days > affected
Character13: 818 Days >affected
Character14: 611 Days > affected
Character15: 944 Days > affected
Character16: 727 Days > not affected (dont fit with the theory)
Character17: 630 Days > also not affected and dont fit with the theory
Character18: 372 Days > not affected
I will stop here…

Mh… <_>

Maybe thats important for Anet…

Ventari says: “Act with wisdom, but act”
Meme says: “Meme?”

(edited by Ravenhunt.2735)

Posted by: Jhura.8940

Jhura.8940

Same here! All of my traits reset and no hero points were refunded. I have also lost collections, story progress, and access to Living World Season 2, which I have purchased. I do hope that this gets fixed soon.

Posted by: BaronSolace.6831

BaronSolace.6831

I thought you guys said the dude working on resetting the GWAMM reset wanted everything to be perfect, this is far from perfect and in fact a straight nightmare. all my progress is reset, including my actual earned gw1 rewards.

Posted by: CapnBiscuit.2469

CapnBiscuit.2469

As of the most recent patch, I’ve noticed some issues regarding progress in my account. The Story Achievements I earned are gone from living story season 2 and I don’t have access to them anymore, any progress I had made in my pvp tracks have been reset, and my skills and traits have been reset with no refund of skill points. In addition, my Silverwastes and Dry Top achievements have also been completely reset but I can still use the titles; e.g. the Executioner. Also, all of my progress towards any collections, including completed collections has been reset. I’ve been playing my charr since launch and have sunk in a lot of time on him so I hope this is resolved soon :<

Posted by: mrstealth.6701

mrstealth.6701

This is so unacceptable…It’s so misleading to have this interesting thing featured at THE TOP OF THE PATCH NOTES and its not even applied to the actual game.

Another great example of something not being tested at all. This (and quite a few other bugs) would have been painfully obvious if someone actually bothered to load the game and check before approving the patch for live.

Footsteps Of War [FoW] | Yak’s Bend
Seer Of The Divine | Sarina Starlight | Tireasa | Caedyra

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

just logging into the forum is bugged for me.. put username and password in, enter authenticator security code and nothing, then just says some fields are invalid please fix… give up just press on forums and press the login button.. and it logs me in.

Posted by: TobyTucker.5317

TobyTucker.5317

I have one of those “higher-end machines” and was enthused to see what the enhanced graphics might look like. But I thought we had gotten past the point where we had to edit .ini files and the like to enable game “features”, eh?

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

After patch the hero panel says i have to relearn all traits/skills again even though i already did.
I was logged off in HotM if it matters.
Achieves are gone as well.

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

Posted by: Athena.3579

Athena.3579

Monk Outfit issue: Feet are missing/invisible. Sandals are there, but no feet inside of them. (I know, not a super pressing issue in comparison with other things, but an issue nonetheless).

Edit: Issue seems to only affect female humans.

(edited by Athena.3579)

Posted by: Simcha.5697

Simcha.5697

All older characters (2 years+?) have their skills reset, no refund of skill points. All LS progress and achievements are gone on them as well as are several collections.
Newer characters seem fine, skills all unlocked, story achievements unlocked, LS unlocked.

Also, what happened to the skill scrolls from before skill revamp, did they get in any way refunded?

Posted by: CapnBiscuit.2469

CapnBiscuit.2469

As of the most recent patch, the Story Achievements I earned are gone from living story season 2 and I don’t have access to play them at all anymore, any progress I had made in my pvp tracks have been reset, and my skills and traits have been reset with no refund of skill points. In addition, my Silverwastes and Dry Top achievements have also been completely reset but I can still use the titles that I earned; e.g. the Executioner. Also, all of my progress towards any collections, including completed collections has been reset. I’ve been playing my charr since launch and have sunk in a lot of time on him so I hope this is resolved soon :<

Posted by: Collective.9206

Collective.9206

SMAA was added in this build, but sadly it’s not listed in the game’s antialiasing options at all ;_;

Ambient occlusion and light adaptation work fine though

Loving my toxic themed Asuran engineer >:)

Posted by: Bloodstealer.5978

Bloodstealer.5978

All Achievements either reset or disappeared all together, traits all reset and no points refunded, pvp reward tracks now fully reset, mail carriers locked when they were previously open, no new graphics option as mentioned in the patch notes and isn’t Magistra Ella Mackay supposed to be interactable for a LS1 recap.. cos she wont even give my toons the time of day.

Game crashes changing maps.. noticeably when going to LA

Havent even bothered to try playing any of my toons to see what skills etc are broke.

Just roll the game back to 2 mins before patch went live.. this is an unholy mess.

(edited by Bloodstealer.5978)

Posted by: Leon.7582

Leon.7582

Living World Season 2 locked out !!! but i have them unlocked before update (have all the gear and achievements from it but don’t show in panel) – still have the AP in total but just not showing under individual

Dailies are shown as not done but are

PVP reward tracks are visually showing wrong part of track and dungeon locked out (shouldnt be)

Traits say i need to learn them in training panel but I have them unlocked

Still cant access HoM rewards (which just makes me sad)

EDIT : some toons are not effected by the bug at all my non lvl 80 and newer toons seem fine like my other ele – PVP tracks are fine and living world is shown as unlocked

2 new picks under showing on same account also note in beta if that could effect it

Attachments:

(edited by Leon.7582)

Posted by: irondog.4830

irondog.4830

Just checked the collections. The 6 toons that are NOT gliched shows the training and skills and collections are ok. It is only on the 5 toons that has the glich with the training that also is showing all my collections gone.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hey all,

Please post your bug reports in this thread. When we get things into a single thread, it greatly helps our team sort through the reports and work on fixing the issues as quickly as possible.

And speaking of sorting, please read the thread first before reporting, to keep redundant reports to a minimum. If someone else has detailed an issue, we’re good. Only post about it if you have additional, new, different information. Otherwise, consider it on the list!

Thanks so much.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Sithis.3564

Sithis.3564

Just rollback the game before it’s too late..

Posted by: Ignavia.7420

Ignavia.7420

On three out of my twelve characters the achievements do not display correctly. Points and titles are unchanged, however. There are also some unlocks (finishers, LS season 2 …) missing and the traits need to be relearned. It seems like those are exactly the three characters I logged into already today. I’m sure about two of them and I know that I did not play any of the others. So maybe it’s just a syncing issue?

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Ambidexterity doesn’t effect the CD of Throw Torch for ranger’s offhand torch skill. It stays at 15 with the trait off and still stays at 15 with the trait on. Should be a 20% reduction in CD while it’s on.

Thanks

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

Posted by: maxztt.3289

maxztt.3289

It is also bugged for me. A ton of achievements are set back to 0. E.g. Achievements connected to the LS (The ones in the story journal and the ones under General/Explorer)
Also the Troll’s Revenge jumping puzzle achievement.

My skill points are set back too.

All my stories are locked… I could buy them for 200 gems each… great…
I had them all finished. Every single achievement.

Posted by: Matt.3280

Matt.3280

I have one of those “higher-end machines” and was enthused to see what the enhanced graphics might look like. But I thought we had gotten past the point where we had to edit .ini files and the like to enable game “features”, eh?

The intent wasn’t for you to have to edit the ini. The SMAA options will be exposed in the actually UI soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I’m missing the Carapace backpack in the Gemstore?

But on the concrete side:

Does SMAA need to be ativated in the drop down menu? Are there problems like not running in SLi or Windowed? Or is it something which goes undetected and just runs in the background??

please advise.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Wow you guys are fast! Thanks for posting these, and of course if you have other observations not already in the thread, please do share them as well.

UPDATE The team has made progress on identifying the series of events that resulted in the issues you’ve described, and they will be developing fixes for each as quickly as they can.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: BrickFurious.7169

BrickFurious.7169

Yeah, second update: I forgot I had one other character that had done some of living story season 2. Everything is bugged for that character too (everything, including pvp reward tracks, collections, achievements, etc). For all other characters that never touched LS2, everything is fine.

Posted by: Menttu.6237

Menttu.6237

Copy-paste from my previous post:

I have same problem on my three oldest characters. Newer ones are fine. I have lost all traits, collections and story progress on my mesmer, ranger and elementalist.
I can not redo the collections though; I tried re-equipping my armors and weapons that should unlock collections like ascended armors, but with no success.

Posted by: Matt.3280

Matt.3280

I’m missing the Carapace backpack in the Gemstore?

But on the concrete side:

Does SMAA need to be ativated in the drop down menu? Are there problems like not running in SLi or Windowed? Or is it something which goes undetected and just runs in the background??

please advise.

That it’s missing from the UI is a bug. Hope to correct that soon. Then you’ll be able to select it from the drop down. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted by: RedPanda.7286

RedPanda.7286

Something others haven’t mentioned (I have all of the above bugs as well) is that my pvp reward tracks ALL reset to no progress. I was halfway through about 5 of them (because I didn’t complete several of them before switching to other reward tracks).

Posted by: supermonken.6347

supermonken.6347

i got these problems on my mail

Attachments:

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

I doubt you had 1200 hero points, you only get heropoints for leveling and the actual skill chellenges, the SKILL POINTS have been turned into spirit shards in your wallet in your inventory.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

Posted by: Ravenhunt.2735

Ravenhunt.2735

i have testet something.

Chars younger then ~1,5 – 2 years (or ~600 days) are not affect on my account.
So i think all of them have done some season 1 events/story things.
But its so long ago… i cant remember directly. <_>

Character1: 661 Days > Affected
Character2: 573 Days > not affected
Character3: 829 Days > Affected
Character4: 912 Days > Affected
Character5: 565 Days > not affected
Character6: 355 Days > not affected
Character7: 277 Days > not affected
Character8: 823 Days > affected
Character9: 253 Days > not affected
Character10: 599 Days >affected
Character11: 271 Days > not affected
Character12: 852 Days > affected
Character13: 818 Days >affected
Character14: 611 Days > affected
Character15: 944 Days > affected
Character16: 727 Days > not affected (dont fit with the theory)
Character17: 630 Days > also not affected and dont fit with the theory
Character18: 372 Days > not affected
I will stop here…

Mh… <_>

Maybe thats important for Anet…

It can be that characters what done some specific season 1 story element are affected?
And with this story thing today this chars are affected to this bug? o_o

Ventari says: “Act with wisdom, but act”
Meme says: “Meme?”

(edited by Ravenhunt.2735)

Posted by: tekfan.3179

tekfan.3179

After patch the hero panel says i have to relearn all traits/skills again even though i already did.
I was logged off in HotM if it matters.
Achieves are gone as well.

I’ve got the same problem on the character I logged in with right after the patch today. The training-tab in the heroes-section looks like I didn’t unlock anything, while I can still choose any skill at the skillbar.
Also the progress of the achievements in the Living Story-tab is gone.

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

all my toons had all their skills and specializations reset with the patch had them all unlocked and no hero points back to get them back? had all pvp title tracks unlocked and finished some were done several times now they show locked or active and says avialable in a certain amount of time. had all living storys done now they all show locked. 7 of 8 of my toons have the trait/hero point bug. some skins unlocked not showing when others are. daily reset and still shows not done when it is and won’t show done if you do it again it still shows at top left of screen.

Posted by: humfrid.2615

humfrid.2615

The reported issues – LS Season 2 locked, Achievement progress seemingly lost on all collections, Training panel showing everything as not yet trained but no Hero Points refund given, etc – affect only the characters I logged in with recently. On characters I haven’t logged in for the last couple of days I see the achievement as they should be and also they don’t suffer from the skills/traits bug on the Training panel.

So to my layman’s eyes it seems like it’s more of an issue of data being incorrectly displayed when logged in on some characters, and not of data being lost.

Hope that helps narrowing the issue down.

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Huh it looks like my daily achievements are character specific… I’ll try checking it out, but in theory I can complete multiple dailies.

EDIT: No it’s just displaying oddly. Some characters show the daily completed, others not, but on the ones that show it not completed I can’t complete them

EDIT 2: Also have the hero point issue… not that it affects what skills I have, it just displays oddly again.

(edited by CureForLiving.5360)

Posted by: Alexander.5782

Alexander.5782

All progress on every achievement is gone. Hero points have been reset. Season 2 has been “undone” and locked out. No visible SMAA option.

~Entropy in Oneness

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

I just killed SB, got the reward from the big chest, but the bonus chest and quest completion was not given. Got it yesterday though, but the quest for SB is still there and does not affect the Completionist one.

Attachments: