Please Post 7/28 Bug Reports HERE [merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: HaneNinja.7403

HaneNinja.7403

Not sure if this happened in today’s patch, but I just tried to do the Arah personal story step “Victory or Death” with a friend, and neither of us could interact with the cannons in the use the reflector cannons to combat the risen giants phase.

My friend is a mesmer so we put down some mesmer reflects that seemed to reflect the projectiles but we eventually gave up because the risen giants never went away.

Same here. Nothing works not even the repair anvil.

Posted by: ZerraX.9720

ZerraX.9720

Can`t close nothing (inventar, crafting, merchant, hero panel, trading post) using ESC. Its really annoying pls fix this.
Edit: the options for closing by using ESC was dissabled by itself.

(edited by ZerraX.9720)

Posted by: BennyDB.4173

BennyDB.4173

It seems that in the Hero panel everything is back in place except for my guardian unused hero points that have been brought to 213, can not remember how many there were before the patch but are sure to be many more (if I remember well over 500). The other problem left is the exclamation mark on the hero panel symbol in the top left menu bar reappears.
Thanks in advance for your attention.

Posted by: Supervixen.5638

Supervixen.5638

I posted this in the Gwamm thread, but I will post it here as well; After today’s patch (7/28/2015) my HoM rewards got removed from my gw2 account, while I earned them legitimately. Upon log-in, everything was fine, but the moment I created a new character my rewards got stripped. My account is supposed to have a 50/50 Hall of Monuments score, as well as the title: “God walking amongst mere mortals”.

I also tried visiting the HoM again on my gw1 account, it didn’t fix things.

Having the same issue as Miki here, also 50/50 on my linked account. It happens each time I make a new character, and it’s going to the same inbox since I’m deleting the same character slot to remake. Logging back onto an old character, the 500AP returns, along with the Champion of the Gods title, and this time it sticks when logging back into the remade character slot.

Attachments:

Posted by: cupcakesandcatnomz.3924

cupcakesandcatnomz.3924

Light adaption keeps turning itself on even tho i have the option turned off in the options menu, and its kinda annoying and makes everything blurry

Posted by: Silwer.4925

Silwer.4925

Discovers an error in the 3rd part of quest, it is not possible to use the cannons to ward off the attack. The boat is standing still and not continue the quest continued. Furthermore, the boat does not work “Anvil” Repairs, probably caused by the same bug. Thank you for your resolve ticket.

Attachments:

Posted by: BareManny.7190

BareManny.7190

have also just encountered this problem, also the champs chest don’t appear now when you get the power cores.

Posted by: Retnuh.8245

Retnuh.8245

Just found the same issues, very disappointing :-(

Posted by: Restoril.5398

Restoril.5398

Same story issue here, along with a friend. Story starts but we cannot interact with the cannons. Giants are active as well, Anvil is dead too. Unable to use.

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Cannot disable/stop the living story season, I don’t want to replay it again <.< I have all achievements already. When I stop it, it instantly reappear…

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Posted by: Lahsihl.8412

Lahsihl.8412

I just noticed that the personal story has some weird thing, I already completed all personal story Season 2 too and don’t know if it happened after this patch or when but it says my last mission in personal story was the 7th Forging the pact and doesn’t show the other parts of the 7th and not even the 8th part , its the same on silvary, norn and human characters.

Attachments:

Posted by: Lazze.9870

Lazze.9870

Ranger trait Ambidexterity still loose the added stats when your character is teleported (like dying in PvP) or when loading a new map.

Additionally, it doesn’t reduce the cooldown of Throw Torch since yesterday’s patch.

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

• [Ranger] Dagger#4 Stalker’s stride still not affected for the trait Offhand Training becoming baseline. Still the range is 250 units.
I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

Posted by: psychojake.7935

psychojake.7935

I am still having a problem with quitting Living Story Two chapters.

After viewing the LS1 summary from the update, it set me to LS2 chapter 1 and I cannot quit any of the episodes. It allows me the option, but after I click it, it only disappears for a brief second before restarting said chapter.

I would rather not have to redo the last chapter on every character to make the quest tracker disappear.

I’m having the same issue. After viewing the Scarlet’s War cutscene on my characters it forces them to play Season 2 Episode 1 and if I try and quit the chapter it’ll disappear for a second but automatically start the chapter again. Only fix is to play through season 2 all over again with all of my characters.

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

My MF is down from 94 to 86%, is that the permanent boosts from achievement points not being applied?

Okay, figured it out. the 96% I’m used to seeing is with the 10% my guild runs all the time, its just been up so long I’ve gotten totally sued to it being 96 with green numbers.
That buff just wasn’t being applied (well, shown on my hero panel anyway, I’m betting it was still active, for whatever good a 10% buff actually is lol)

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Any way to permanently remove this red “!” mark? It’s there every time I log in to my main character, even if I have everithing unlocked.

Attachments:

Posted by: Vadar.3254

Vadar.3254

Light Adaptation option turns on by it self.

I don’t like how this option makes everything look brighter so I turned it off, but every time I start the game it’s checked again on the options and have to turn it off again.
But the thing is, every time I load into a new map, Light adaptation seems to have been turned on again though it is not checked in the options, so I have to enable it and disable it right after to leave it off.
Don’t know if someone else has even noticed this, hope it get’s fixed soon and thanks to all the people at ArenaNet for all the hard work.

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

This isn’t going to solve your problem, but.

Just to add to the confusion – there’s a bug that means that, since the “biggest fear” story steps were put back in, the PS journal entries are flaky anyway. As you’ll see from my first attached screen shot, for instance, one of my characters is currently showing the same final PS as you, but is actually on “Further into Orr”. But in her case, it also shows at the top that she’s on her PS. (I could show you a pile more that aren’t correct, too. But none of them are actually stuck.)

On the other hand – your screen shot is actually consistent with that of a character of mine who has recently finished her PS (see my second shot). In her case, I ran the “Victory or Death” episode after the Specializations patch.

Any idea what story step you think that you ought to be on?

Attachments:

Posted by: EKAN.4051

EKAN.4051

I don’t see the SMAA options in my graphics settings, I don’t think they were properly added to the game.

Same here, no option to turn it on.

“Death is just another path”

Posted by: MolagBal.3596

MolagBal.3596

Problem with cannons still exists with party or solo. Can not interact with cannons or repair anvil on airship in fight with giants.
This is halting progress and completion of the Personal Story.

Posted by: Serge Azel.9145

Serge Azel.9145

I wasn’t able to find this bug reported:

Mesmer: post 7/28:
Mender’s Purity causes cooldown on Mantra of Resolve.

To reproduce:
1 Have Mantra of Resolve on your utility bar. It must remain uncharged.
2 Have Mender’s Purity trait.
3 Cast healing skill

Expected Result:
Power Cleanse is cast without any effect to the equipped Mantra.

Actual Result:
Power Cleanse is cast, and Mantra of Resolve is set to a 20 second cooldown.

Posted by: MolagBal.3596

MolagBal.3596

Problem with cannons still exists in Victory or Death with party or solo. Can not interact with cannons or repair anvil on airship in fight with giants.
This is halting progress and completion of the Personal Story.

Posted by: lightson.2310

lightson.2310

Staff ele skills – Particularly Waster 3 ( Geyser ) are not coming up to the full size and are shrinking to the size that you would have without blasting staff pre patch

http://imgur.com/ZrR2vuk
http://imgur.com/n1W1V8y

Sven – Ele
[Re][Crng][vE]
https://www.youtube.com/c/SvenGw2

Posted by: Kondra.3860

Kondra.3860

Sigil of Air and Sigil of Fire are broken. They only activate once a minute with less dmg, even my every hit are critical.

Posted by: Jay Em.5128

Jay Em.5128

Sigil of Air and Sigil of Fire are broken. They only activate once a minute with less dmg, even my every hit are critical.

Yeah noticed this too, they rarely proc even with 90% crit chance. Sigil of Air used to hit for about 1,8k and now it does 0,7k dmg. Sigil of fire used to hit 1,6k and now it does 0,6k dmg.

While you’re fixing the new bugs with them, I would appreciate if you would fix the Air of Sigil cooldown bug that has been around for a looooong time. It’s supposed to be 3 second cooldown but it’s been 5 seconds for as long as I can remember (except now that it’s even more bugged).

(edited by Jay Em.5128)

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

/whisper was working inconsistently all last night.

1. I tried to send my guildy a whisper by targeting them, and right clicking their character portrait, but the chat box never changed to whisper mode (it was still stuck on /say chat). Odd.
2. So I manually typed /whisper name message and pressed enter… and it never showed up in my chat box or went out. Very Odd.
3. Then about 5 minutes later, suddenly that outgoing whisper showed up in my chat box, and right then my friend got it and replied normally, and then we were able to whisper normally back and forth after that.

Later on, whispering a different friend, again I was unable to send them whispers at all. Right clicking their portrait did not change the chatbox to /whisper and typing it manually never sent it out at all (it didnt even magically appear later on, like the first time did). I eventually just party invited them and we used party chat to converse.

Intermittent, and hard to reproduce, but very very odd.

Posted by: Jay Em.5128

Jay Em.5128

1. I tried to send my guildy a whisper by targeting them, and right clicking their character portrait, but the chat box never changed to whisper mode (it was still stuck on /say chat). Odd.
2. So I manually typed /whisper name message and pressed enter… and it never showed up in my chat box or went out. Very Odd.
3. Then about 5 minutes later, suddenly that outgoing whisper showed up in my chat box, and right then my friend got it and replied normally, and then we were able to whisper normally back and forth after that.

Later on, whispering a different friend, again I was unable to send them whispers at all. Right clicking their portrait did not change the chatbox to /whisper and typing it manually never sent it out at all (it didnt even magically appear later on, like the first time did). I eventually just party invited them and we used party chat to converse.

I’ve had this bug for like a year and yeah it’s hard to reproduce since sometimes it happens every day and sometimes doesn’t for a week.
It’s kind of annoying when you’re asking people for fractal run for example and go through like 20 people and can’t whisper any of them. Then suddenly 1 to 30 minutes later the chat box goes active as many times as you tried to whisper (and the recipient changes according to how you tried to whisper different people). Kind of ruins whatever you’re doing at that moment since all your key presses will go to chat until you close it but at least whispers work normally after that.
For a long time I thought it only happened on my laptop but then I had it happen once or twice on my PC with i5 and GTX760 so I don’t know what causes it.

Posted by: Saturoz.6273

Saturoz.6273

“Willow” npc in Divinity’s reach at the maiden’s whisper has a bugged dialogue window.

Posted by: Pinkcomet.2975

Pinkcomet.2975

Dark blurry screen when change map 40% of the time.
Never happen before patch.

Attachments:

Posted by: okalevi.2917

okalevi.2917

I’ve had this bug for like a year and yeah it’s hard to reproduce since sometimes it happens every day and sometimes doesn’t for a week.
It’s kind of annoying when you’re asking people for fractal run for example and go through like 20 people and can’t whisper any of them. Then suddenly 1 to 30 minutes later the chat box goes active as many times as you tried to whisper (and the recipient changes according to how you tried to whisper different people). Kind of ruins whatever you’re doing at that moment since all your key presses will go to chat until you close it but at least whispers work normally after that.
For a long time I thought it only happened on my laptop but then I had it happen once or twice on my PC with i5 and GTX760 so I don’t know what causes it.

One thing I noticed is it tends to happen to me when I have the guild panel open and try to whisper someone. I don’t think I’ve ever had it happen to me without the guild panel being open. I think it has to do with looking at the guild logs first.

It’s especially noticeable when my guild is getting ready for guild events and I start whispering people who aren’t repping due to being in RP guilds and such. I haven’t noticed it happening lately, but maybe I haven’t been looking at the guild logs as often.

Okale Refor | Tater Spudbringer | Boops Boops | Hot Like Tater Tot

Officer of Flux Capacity [FLUX] – http://fluxcapacity.enjin.com

(edited by okalevi.2917)

Posted by: OrionXnAsh.3064

OrionXnAsh.3064

The cluster bomb(detonate) animation bug:
When you detonate the cluster bomb it throw small bomb out of your body, but It doesnt damage.
Here is the video https://youtu.be/UCaOem_WTaY

Posted by: Vextra.6592

Vextra.6592

Every time I warp my training board resets. This occurs on all my characters and I have previously filled in all of my traits. When I click on the training icon it fills back in but as soon as I click on something else it goes back off. I tried logging off, repairing my data, etc. This may not seem like a problem but it is affecting the strength of my characters.

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Welp, just made a new character and I ended up getting the mail LOR-748 Title-Issueing Error which wiped my GWAMM and HoM rewards out. I wish I had known not to make a new character before this is fixed…

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

Posted by: Breadfriend.1452

Breadfriend.1452

On the Victory or Death quest at the end of the personal story, once you get on the airship to face the giants none of the cannons are interactive and the quest cannot be continued or completed. The giants throw their sludge(?) stuff and 2 enemies will continually appear to fight but the cannons and thus reflector shields are not working making the quest impossible to complete.

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Welp, just made a new character and I ended up getting the mail LOR-748 Title-Issueing Error which wiped my GWAMM and HoM rewards out. I wish I had known not to make a new character before this is fixed…

if you really had that title unlocked just log into your gw1 account and go inside the old HoM. This fixed it for me.

Posted by: Avdima.3456

Avdima.3456

The problem solved itself. It just started working today, and I tried restarting the game before, so no idea why it works now.

Posted by: nene.4187

nene.4187

i did accidently activate the living story ch 8 and cannot quit the eposide. Every time you click quit it’ll reactive again. bofore 28 july update you could quit now it
broken again

(edited by nene.4187)

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

This is a bug that gives mesmer an unfair advantage vs ele. Prestige resets CD if used when shocking aura is on an ele but still activates the skill and can be used again.

(I’m not usre if this is with or without the trait that lowers its CD)

If a group of ele’s maintains a shocking aura every 6 seconds a mesmer can perma stealth with prestige alone.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Any way to permanently remove this red “!” mark? It’s there every time I log in to my main character, even if I have everithing unlocked.

That pre-existed the patch, it’s been annoying since day one of the Hero Points system debut. I don’t think I posted a bug thread about it but I think if you have unspent points it wants to alert you. Even the old system did that.

Anyway, yeah, the ! shouldn’t trigger until you gain new points even if you have some unspent, and preferably it won’t ever trigger if you have nothing left you can buy but you go collecting points against future need.

Zelulose.8695

I posted the shocking aura prestige bug unaware of this thread. Please merg

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

I posted the shocking aura prestige bug unaware of this thread. Please merg

You can self-report your own post and ask for the merge; the mods will notice it more in that thread than in this one.

Posted by: upsdn.5426

upsdn.5426

This is a bug that gives mesmer an unfair advantage vs ele. Prestige resets CD if used when shocking aura is on an ele but still activates the skill and can be used again.

If a group of ele’s maintains a shocking aura every 6 seconds a mesmer can perma stealth with prestige alone.

Can you give more information on this bug, so that others can try to replicate it (to confirm, not to exploit)?

How many times have you observed this, and where? Were you playing the elementalist, or the mesmer? From your second sentence, it’s not entirely clear what scenario you’re trying to describe. (I’m assuming this is PvP or WvW, but beyond that it’s difficult to guess how you observed this bug—unless you were the mesmer).

Posted by: Nero.3654

Nero.3654

This is very stupid, my norn character only (male and female) move head when i turn camera while right mouse button ON – without target. Maybe i make movie later. This start from last patch.

Posted by: JakeSanchard.3790

JakeSanchard.3790

I cannot even download the patch. I’ve tried 4 times to open Gw2 and each time it crashed after getting to about 10-15% update download
http://i.imgur.com/wW25Di6.png

Posted by: Lucien.5083

Lucien.5083

Just logged for the patches. My GWAMM title is gone, some of my AP are still missing and I don’t even know what else. Maybe it’s just a display bug but I am discouraged from playing in the event that my future work on my characters is also removed. Please fix this.

Zelulose.8695

Can you give more information on this bug, so that others can try to replicate it (to confirm, not to exploit)?

How many times have you observed this, and where? Were you playing the elementalist, or the mesmer? From your second sentence, it’s not entirely clear what scenario you’re trying to describe. (I’m assuming this is PvP or WvW, but beyond that it’s difficult to guess how you observed this bug—unless you were the mesmer).

In (Legacy of the Foefire) use Shocking Aura on ele. Enemy mesmer comes close and uses (Prestige) Prestige activates, you get stunned, And CD is about 4 seconds. Can be repeated.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Posted by: Aluric.2741

Aluric.2741

Made a new character and got LOR-748 Title issuing error. Talks about GWAMM title which I have never had and all my achievement points from HOM are gone as a result. Also, every time I way point/re spawn there’s an exclamation mark that appears over the hero panel.

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Silverwaste chest is gone from my home instance.

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Hi,
Started up Mac [beta] client, and noticed the graphics was way worst than before.
Screen shot attached.
Ugly, but GW2 still playable.
Hope this helps fix this issue.

Disable the occlusion, it’s broken on mac.

Thanks!

Interestingly, my ‘occlusion’ setting was actually Off while having this issue. WTH, and switched it On, though nothing happened, with same bad rendering. But then, I switched it back Off again, and instantly, all graphics back to normal. What was that?
In any case, yes, switching the ‘occlusion’ settings helped remedy (but not fix) this issue.

Sad that the Mac client is still called [beta], and acts like one, too…

It don’t think they have a mac support team anymore, they didn’t reply to any Mac problems in almost a year and the game is crashing more and more on mac.

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

The map UI for some of the cities is broken/wrong. It’s showing that there are only 5 pois for The Grove, 8 for Rata Sum, 16 for DR, and 22 for Hoelbrak.