Sick of the bugged partys!

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Ebi.8561

Ebi.8561

IM SICK OF IT!
I get invited, ill accept and nothing shows? but everyone sais im in a party and i can talk in party chat, but its not showing anyone on my left bar, and i get NO pop-ups to enter a COF game, and relogging doesnt help, and i cant leave a party
im getting really sick of all these party bugs
anet you need to fix your kitten, this is becoming an upmost annoyance.

Sincerely yours,
99% of PVE’rs

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

I believe you are not 99%,also you don’t speak for 99%,you speak for 000.1% wich is yourself.Anyway,instead of complaining ( Complain threads arent allowed for the sake of complaining alone..) How about you make an actual Bug report..so they might look into it seriously and possibly fix it.

Posted by: Kisses.1054

Kisses.1054

I believe you are not 99%,also you don’t speak for 99%,you speak for 000.1% wich is yourself.Anyway,instead of complaining ( Complain threads arent allowed for the sake of complaining alone..) How about you make an actual Bug report..so they might look into it seriously and possibly fix it.

What is the point of your post ?
Dude above is frustrated so his post isn’t exactly neutral but he described the bug, and how do you know he didn’t make a bug report ? It is a gamebreaking bug ie you can’t do instanced content at all, so frustration is an understandable response. I have the same issue and I have made multiple bug reports on it. Why did anet make this forum if bug report is meant to be the only ‘serious’ avenue?

For me these days, log in, if guild is not displaying i know im bugged, can’t join any parties or whisper people or use guild chat, no point trying to join a party because even if it works I won’t be able to tell i’m in the party or use party chat, join instance or use any functionality. Basically game runs but any chat stuff doesnt work except map, say. Did not have this bug when i was playing last year.

Posted by: Bread.7516

Bread.7516

i agree, this is a really stupid problem to have and it;s happening too often lately. i would have expected this to be a high priority bug, apparently it’s not

Posted by: Mortifer.2946

Mortifer.2946

Never experienced this issue. Speak for yourself, please.

Posted by: Dan.1879

Dan.1879

This is winding me up to. This has been happening for weeks and there’s loads of previous threads with no dev comment.

I currently cannot see party, cannot see guild and even when I type /g it tells me I’m not in a guild.

Full relog does nothing, I’ve seen no solutions except relogging hoping it will work.

Posted by: Rezz.8019

Rezz.8019

Keeps happening all the time.

Posted by: leila.7962

leila.7962

Once when I reported a problem I got an answer like this : Post it on the forum so everyone will be aware of it and this way something can be done about it.

Today I lost one hour in front of the game trying to be able to see my party (and so did the others in the same party) by relogging, logging out and in again, leaving and reinviting in the party, sometimes this witchcraft doesnt even work. You’re just bugged come back tomorrow.

This bug in particular kills a lot of the time that you may have to play during your day just because the party members won’t show on your screen.

I mean I could still play without seeing anyone, but I wouldnt know if theyre downed to help, or if theyre moving ahead.. sort of kills the purpose of being on a party?

I appreciate that the dev team keeps working on solving glitches such as people exploiting walls inside dungeons and things like that but maybe put a little more effort on this one now? It’s not like if this is something new.. from the last update or something.. it’s been a few months like this..

Posted by: tng.6048

tng.6048

Happens to me and one of my guildies all the time too. Relogging sometimes fixes it. It also helps to let someone who doesn’t have the problem create the party and create dungeon instances. The buggy guy will tend to screw everything up. Very annoying.

Posted by: Michael.2796

Michael.2796

I tried playing with a friend new the the game today and we could party up, But would break us up randomly after a cpl mins every time. My status is always offline to her too so not sure wtf it is, the party, or the status thats causing the issue. annoying when trying to bring someone to the game though :/

Posted by: phoenix.3740

phoenix.3740

yes agreed, really annoying. still happens ALL the time when i party unless i am the last one to join. So many users experience it clearly it is easy for them to reproduce the bug. I guess Anet would rather spend all day fixing class balancing issues than devote more effort on this one.

Posted by: Valki.3647

Valki.3647

Yeah im getting it too, needs solving please

Posted by: Sarseth.7689

Sarseth.7689

Posted by: BobJoeXXI.2493

BobJoeXXI.2493

you speak for 000.1%

Also known as 0.1%.

Also, to answer OP’s bug: he’s joining cross-continent parties. If you’re playing on the American server, join American parties. If you’re playing on the EU server, join EU parties. When you mix parties, you can’t see their stuff on the left sometimes.

Apicharr Science [ASci] – Maguuma
80 Necro, 80 Ranger, 80 Warrior, 80 Mesmer, 80 Engineer.

Posted by: Hernia.1986

Hernia.1986

you speak for 000.1%

Also known as 0.1%.

Also, to answer OP’s bug: he’s joining cross-continent parties. If you’re playing on the American server, join American parties. If you’re playing on the EU server, join EU parties. When you mix parties, you can’t see their stuff on the left sometimes.

wrong. I get it when playing with people on my own server half the time.

Posted by: Sarseth.7689

Sarseth.7689

Yay new release of Southsun cove in 28th may. Good that old bugs are not even consider to be fixed. Great way to loose players, game is already good, not need kitten bonus maps.. wait, would be good if not major bugs and disinterest of you support to look closer to those bugs. U have what? One day in week to check what’s goin on forums? Or you just shuffle then pick what bug should be repaired cause two bugs in one release would be to much? kitten ppl should not play game till it won’t be fixed(like any other application for what client pays, then company HAVE TO fix it, cause they won’t pay any longer, but gamedev studios don’t care about that fairplay so much) cause u never ever gain motivation if they still p(l)ay (Even less than it could be playing)

Posted by: Bella Risa.7413

Bella Risa.7413

Ever since the crash about ‘’free trial is over’’ I keep getting this guild bug, where i am the only member with no upgrades in the guild, no influence nothing at all plus shows me as offline and guild chat claims I am not in a guild…. Also get the party bug even more often now but its fixed by re-logging (which i shouldn’t need to) but the guild issue doesn’t go away simply by restarting… Please please fix these issues other guildies have it as well. Cant go on guild missions or join em for anything because even my friends list shows everyone as offline (even tho they are online).

Posted by: Faulye.8357

Faulye.8357

Hi,

I got the same problem as you do.
I found that deleting the .DAT file fix it.
but, I have to do it before everytime i log in.

PS. deleting the .DAT file reset all your options ( Hey, you got nothing without nothing!)

oO Vizunah Oo

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

happens to me alot and a couple other people, the bug has intensified alot last couple days ever since that ‘free trial-crash’.