Seeing map/armors/stuck/weapons or other art issues?

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: nullixin.9462

nullixin.9462

Inquest Gloves (CoE dungeon) and Profane Shoes (store armour).
The underwater issue doesn’t appear if you’re swimming on the surface, only if you do submerge. It is fixed by either changing the dye or re-quipping armour.
Human/Female/Elementalist.
Edit: Doesn’t occur when watermask (from Cursed Shore’s Gavbeorn karma merchant) is un-equipped, seems like this is the culprit.

Attachments:

Come feed the rain, come further in

(edited by nullixin.9462)

Posted by: Obxidian.5391

Obxidian.5391

I found a bug affecting the Anonymity Hood used by the Thief.

I know its a low-level piece of equipment but I like using it because it looks cool.

When the player model is rotated to the left a surface point on the hood’s texture gets pulled away.

Race: Sylvarian
Sex: Male
Class: Thief
Equipment: Starting equipment given immediately after character creation.

Note: Does not occur when character is rotated in Hero (H) screen and character creation screens.

Reproduced on two different machines with different graphics hardware installed.
Also created a brand new character and the issue still occured.

Screenshot attached.

I’ve also noticed this issue of a ‘spike’ on the right side of the Anonymity Hood on my male Sylvari thief. Mine also has the same face type as the other poster as far as I can tell from the screenshot, and I’m using the ‘short, swept-back branches’ hairstyle and long, single-pointed ears.

The ‘spike’ seems to appear when the character is running or is in a combat pose (weapons drawn) but is not there when he is just standing idle.

Posted by: skulldrip.1374

skulldrip.1374

Hi Lauren,
Human, Female, Mesmer, Smallest Build and Height
Human Tier 2 Cultural Armor Chest combined with Crafted Embroidered Pants (Level 5 version, but I assume it would affect all versions) creates a crease and skin discoloration along the lower back of Female human characters. Also many glove models that extend above the wrist create a gap in the skin textures between the wrists and hands when the Human T2 Cultural Chest armor is equipped. Both are visible in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Beya Valentine [EPIC] – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by skulldrip.1374)

Posted by: Blue Comet.1650

Blue Comet.1650

Sylvari Female, Mesmer
Dryad Armor, Gloves and Boots (Sylvari Cultural T3)
Light De Molish Chestpiece (purchased in Dredgehaunt Cliffs from Karma Vendor)
Priory Leggings (purchased at the Durmand Priory in Lornar’s Pass)

So, I’ve had this issue pop up on more than a few armor sets throughout my gaming experience and it’s pretty bothersome. After going underwater, depending on the armor set, your character’s armor comes out with red and white armor textures. It’s not random—for instance, when I’m wearing my Dryad Armor set, every single time I get in the water it’s the boots and gloves that lose their textures and get recolored red and white. The same happens with my magic find set, with the chest and the leggings always getting recolored.

I’ve had a number of armor sets that haven’t had this problem but unfortunately right now both of my sets do. The first four attached screenshots will show the texture issue, and the final two show the armor sets as they look in the hero window. I would love to see this fixed, as it is a hassle to have to un-equip and re-equip two pieces of armor every time I get out of the water.

My friend is also experiencing this same problem with her character. She is wearing those Durmand Priory leggings too although this problem is happening with other leggings on her as well.

I have a thread topic on it already although it was before I discovered I should have probably posted it here, but I will post the link anyways since I’ve uploaded screenshots of the bug there:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Underwater-clothing-color-glitch/first#post542112

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

Human female cultural T2 seems to have a short model in general.
I really hope this is not by design? Because for me, lower back showing simply looks sloppy…
I love that chest but I won’t use it unless the model is lengthened, especially since I mostly see my character form behind

Attachments:

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

Posted by: DJRiful.3749

DJRiful.3749

Another underwater boots bug (jump in and out of the water). This is a transmuted Vigil boots armor and a Vigil Leg piece (not sure if the bug related).

I cannot recall if I had this bug before transmutation.

Attachments:

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

DJRiful.3749

Under the hood & side hair.

Attachments:

Stormïe ~ Tarnished Coast | My little monster <3 – http://valid.canardpc.com/6nbdeq

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

Another underwater boots bug (jump in and out of the water). This is a transmuted Vigil boots armor and a Vigil Leg piece (not sure if the bug related).

I cannot recall if I had this bug before transmutation.

Same, as my friend Blue Comet said, my leggings go white red on the upper part of my pants when ever I go underwater. It’s very annoying as I wasn’t having this problem before until this latest update?

Attachments:

Posted by: Fumo.8735

Fumo.8735

A bright red texture is inside the sleeves of my Tier 2 Human Cultural Armor that I transmuted onto my exotic gear.

Attachments:

Posted by: DDKamikaze.1687

DDKamikaze.1687

Ghastly Shortbow’s animation is still not working.
Weapon stops glowing as soon as you fire.
Also I’ve noticed that Vender’s treat transmuted weapons as the weapon whose stats the transmuted weapon adopts, instead of the appearance of the weapon that’s being tramusted. Thus this way you can sell dungeon weapons to venders, not sure if this is a bug or intended.
Thank you

(edited by DDKamikaze.1687)

Posted by: Rassilon.2459

Rassilon.2459

Asuran t2 cultural armor makes the Mad King book of memories to turn parallel to the ground

Posted by: Lori.6571

Lori.6571

Clipping on the wrist for the medium armor Sarayi Gloves (karma vendor at Izz-al-Din Sarayi, Straits of Devastation) when worn on human female thief…sorry, don’t remember exactly which of the human models I chose. I’m pretty sure this isn’t by design since the amount of clipping seems to vary depending on the angle of the wrist and also with camera angle.

EDIT: apparently this clipping only occurs when also wearing the Krytan armor chest piece (gem store purchase). I switched over to a duelist chest and the glove clipping disappeared.

EDIT #2: since it seemed odd that a chest piece would cause a glove to clip, I checked with no chest piece worn at all and the clipping returns. I guess the Duelist chest just hides the issue with the gloves due to the long sleeve.

Attachments:

(edited by Lori.6571)

Posted by: Azure.4856

Azure.4856

Also sent in directly via bug reports due to lack of knowledge about this thread.

Charr, Female, Thief.

This graphical glitch appeared with one of the Halloween patches, and is causing some rather creepy distortion of my poor character’s eyes. The bit around the upper lid seems to have traveled down and is now obscuring her pupils entirely. This persists in the game world, on the Hero panel and even on the character selection screen. While certainly Halloweeny-scary, it’s bugging (heh) the hell out of me.

Thankfully, I had an old screenshot, so I can show off what the character should appear as/used to appear as in comparison to what the glitch has done.

Relogging, changing zones, transformations have not worked to repair the issue. A friend of mine says he can see the bug on my character quite clearly as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Azure.4856

Azure.4856

Might as well throw in this one, too.

Human, Male, Elementalist.

It’s the discoloration after submerging graphical glitch that so many other posters are experiencing.

Quick version: Glitch appears when a character dives underwater (does not appear when swimming on the surface) and persists after leaving the water. Re-zoning or re-equipping the afflicted items removes the glitch until the character is submerged again. Other people confirmed seeing it.

It’s been following me for the longest time and has appeared on a variety of sets. I’ve only ever experienced it on light armor. Its most recent incarnation for me (and a very big one, at that) is on the leggings and chest of my elementalist’s current armor. Both are pieces of the Masquerade crafted set, but transmuted to look like:

-Priory Leggings (Durmand Priory armor)
-Cloth Vigil Chestpiece (a karma-bought Fine chest armor from Crusader Aisling in Bloodtide Coast)

The entire set in the screenshots is dyed with Abyss dye – the red/white/gray areas are the ones suffering the glitch.

Attachments:

Posted by: Mazinger.1084

Mazinger.1084

-List your Race, Sex and Class

Human, Male, Guardian

-List the names of every piece of armor/clothing/weapon equipped (this includes the level requirement) when you encountered the issue

Inquest Helm of the Golemancer
Required Level: 80
Inquest Pauldrons of the Golemancer
Inquest Breastplate of the Golemancer
Inquest Gauntlets of the Golemancer
Inquest Legguard of the Golemancer
Heritage Warboots of the Pirate
Required Level: 80, Transmuted

-If you can, list where you acquired the item (which NPC, what map location, which dungeon, etc…)

Purchased from Crucible of Eternity dungeon vendor (Peacemaker Skrimm) in Lion’s Arch using Knowledge Crystals.

Additional information:

This only seems to affect the right upper-thigh portion of the legguards. The left leg does not have this clipping effect.
I’ve seen other players wear this armor without the clipping, but notice they are always smaller than my character. For reference, I chose the tallest and most muscular body settings for my human. Despite that, I think this should be fixed as the armor should scale properly for all body types (and I also worked hard to get that armor). It’s a great looking set and I hate to have this clipping stand out so much.

Attachments:

Posted by: SensatioN.9305

SensatioN.9305

Hello, I noticed bug that needs to be fixed.

As you can see from the image, my characters hair goes through to the shoulders when running normally or using swiftness. This happens with best appereance graphics because the hair is in motion when running like in real world.

Shoulders and other armors: Wolf armors (norn cultural tier3)
Hair: The ones in the image I posted. Helmet hidden.
Character: Norn female

Attachments:

Posted by: n astirh.9062

n astirh.9062

The problem I’d like to report regards the Norn T2 Cultural armor top.
My character is a (Norn) -female- elementalist
Every time I go underwater the sleeve change it’s appearence as shown in the pic.
Atm I’m wearing the (light) cultural T2 transmutated on the crafted 80 exotic, but the issue happened also on the non trasmutated cultural, regardless of the other pieces of armors I’m wearing, and regardless of the dye applied.
To solve the problem I have to unequip and re-equip the armor.

Attachments:

Posted by: Defora.3694

Defora.3694

Armor issue with Weapon placement.
Medium armor “Duelist”-pants missplace one-handed weapons inside character’s tights with Female Human. See pictures for comparing to Human T3 pants, which place weapon correctly.

I got the Duelist set from TP for my lvl60 thief, transmuted it to my Rascal armor, but sadly these great pants do not handle one-handed weapons very well. It would we wonderful of Duelist pants would handle weapons like Human T2 pants do. See attachments.

Race: Human
Sex: Female
Class: Thief

Attachments:
- First one shows Duelist vs Human Cultural T2 difference on weapon placement.
- Second one shows how this issue looks on Hero panel and also includes listing of all equipped items (only pants were changed when taking difference pictures aka the first attachment picture)

Attachments:

Necromancer | Elementalist | Mesmer | Thief || Gandara

DJRiful.3749

My body is gone after teleporting to an underwater waypoint.

Attachments:

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Male asura mesmer. When wearing the tier 2 asura cultural pants Genius Leggings (transmuted), back slot item appears horizontally. The items are Mad Memoires and Mad Memoires: Complete Edition. This also happens when I preview shields, but as I cant use them I didn’t feel it was important to report. It looks fine when wearing other leg armor.

edit: different screenshot

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: StinkyQuassia.5823

StinkyQuassia.5823

My character’s shield seems to be anchored inside his arm, rather than on top. The problem occurs with every shield equipped. Other offhand items are not affected. Other people can see this on my character.

This occurs in PvE and WvW, but not in sPvP. It also does not occur with any other characters (e.g., the male Charr Engineer’s shield is fine).

Unfortunately I don’t know when it began, but I’m certain I didn’t see it before the Halloween stuff started.

Male Charr Warrior

Head: Cleric’s Gladiator Helm
Shoulders: Cleric’s Gladiator with Vigil pauldrons skin applied.
Chest: Cleric’s Gladiator with Vigil chest skin applied.
Hands: Nobleman’s Gauntlets
Legs: Cleric’s Draconic
Weapons: Ghastly Sword and Cleric’s Krait with Blood Legion Shield skin applied.

First four shots are how he appears out in Tyria and in WvW.
Last shot is the sPvP shield appearing correctly.

Attachments:

(edited by StinkyQuassia.5823)

Posted by: Mouse.9632

Mouse.9632

Hello, this is my armor glitch. The Norn Cultural armor, “Predatory Vest” that you get from the Tier 2 merchant in The Great Lodge of Hoelbrak. It seems to sever my characters stomach. So unless i wear pants that fit up to that line, I’m severed…
Race is Norn
Sex is Female
Class is Ranger
I don’t know if this problem’s been posted before or not, if it has, sorry, if not, help would be very much apreceated.

Attachments:

(edited by Mouse.9632)

Posted by: Mephane.8496

Mephane.8496

I just got the “Mini Chromatic Ooze” pet and found a weird graphical glitch. The lower LOD model/animation display some weird spikes, as if some vertices are totally off through some bad calculation, while at higher LOD, when zoomed further in, it looks fine.

I am not sure if ooze-mobs display the same glitch, maybe I just did not notice so far, but for the mini pet it is fairly obvious; even at maximum LOD setting, when I zoom out as far as possible, the “spikes” are visible, at medium or low LOD setting I get them even further in (screenshots take at medium setting).

Update: Found a wild ooze, it had the same bug.

First screenshot: Zoomed in just close where no spikes are displayed
Second screenshot: Zoomed out just far enough where spikes start to appear
Third screenshot: A wild ooze mob, also displaying the glitch

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: mimidori.9506

mimidori.9506

I am still having an issue with Nightmare Pants from the Twilight Arbor Dungeon, since I can’t edit I’ll do this the right way here.

Ca

Posted by: mimidori.9506

mimidori.9506

I’m still having issues with the Nightmare Pants from TA dungeon.
Since I can’t edit I’ll do this again, the right way.

Category: Armor/Clothing Art Issues
Sex: Female

Skins I’m Wearing (full 80 exotics with Dolyak runes & weapon/armor from AC)
Head: Carrion Exalted Masque (crafted)
Shoulder: Nightmare Mantle (TA)
Chest: Nightmare Vestments (TA)
Gloves: Healing Embroidered Wristguards (crafted)
Pants: Nightmare Pants (TA)
Shoes: Whispering Shoes (Gate of Arah Karma Vendor)
+ Nightmare Staff of Battle (TA)

Description of the Problem
Nightmare Pants shrinked on human female the day after the first Halloween patch.
Pic 1: normal size, shoes mostly covered
Pic 2: shrinked size, showing half my character’s length
Pic 3: how ridiculous it looks from the hero panel/preview window/character selection

Note:
Males and Sylvari female do not have this issue according to my observation.

To the Devs:
Please give me my old armor skin back >?<
I liked it since the first time I saw it
Now I got myself an Arah set but I honestly don’t like it as much

Attachments:

Posted by: Lurtz.5380

Lurtz.5380

- thief
- humen
- female
- armor
headgear : Orrian
shoulderwear : Orrian
chestwear : cult t3, Duelist
handwear : koda
legwear cult t3, Duelist, Vigil
footwear : Leather

sword, dagger pistools glicths in to the pants all same when u have cult t3 top on vigil pants aswell on Duelist aswell.

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Gorxlor.2956

Gorxlor.2956

Weapons clip into the back with the largest Charr male physique.

Attachments:

Posted by: Gill Halendt.2038

Gill Halendt.2038

Here we go again…

Looks like I can’t get a single armor set without encountering severe clipping issues…

Class: Warrior

Pieces of Equipment: Devona’s Legplates, part of Devona’s Armor. Also applies to any similarly skinned sets such as Rurik’s Armor, Yakkington’s Armor. The set also shares the skin with the set known in game as Pit Fighter’s Armor (exotic variant).

The sword in the screenshot is a greatsword called Ebonblade (exotic), but the clipping issue reported here is due to the weapon placement when sheated, so it is encountered with any greatsword skin in the game, except maybe some particular exceptions i don’t know about.

The issue: There’s a notable bump at the rear of the legplates which causes both the metallic and the cloth elements to intersect with the blade of the longsword. (See screenshot)

Issue is particularly evident while the character is standing idle. One solution could be to alter the model, so that the shape of the legplates is less protruding at the rear, avoiding the clipping with weapons. Or the anchorage point for sheated weapons could be moved a little bit farther away from the body, which could also solve a lot more clipping issues caused by weapon placement reported in this thread.

Attachments:

Posted by: iAsuno.9654

iAsuno.9654

I dunno if there is a misspelled/grammatical error thread but this is the closest i can think of.

Attachments:

Posted by: Boyce.3607

Boyce.3607

Dear Sir/Mdm,

With regards to legendary weapons transmuting, did Anet actually purposely program transmuting legendary weapons with exotic weapon stats to become exotic type weapons? Or is it in fact a bug?

Because I’m sure Anet would understand that players would want to transmute their legendary weapon to certain stats but the players would also want to keep the legendary status of the weapons.

1. May I know if the team is working on a fix, or is it just the way the teams wants transmuting on legendary weapons to be.

2. And if it’s actually a bug, suppose if I wanted to transmute the stats now, would Anet be able to fix the legendary status of the weapon on a later patch? Or should I wait till a patch is up before I actually try to transmute the weapon.

Thank you for your time and your hard work.

Sincerely,
Boyce

Posted by: iAsuno.9654

iAsuno.9654

Human thief while attacking.

Attachments:

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

Probably already reported, but I don’t feel like going through all images in this thread just to make sure.

First would be cabalist outfit. The ribbon in the back is too low.

Second is devout. The vertex/bone weight is so bad that face go through each other when running. It is very apparent if you use a mix of light and dark colors.

I know that body must be separated but when weighting armor, I think it should be done to a merged body, this way cloth follow every bones they need.
Or add a new bone in between.

Also try to close seams. Outfits like Winged have a very big seam between top and bottom body. It’s so big you can actually see through. Same when you wear worn chain mail with normal chain mail.

Attachments:

(edited by Haishao.6851)

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Hair and sideburns disappeared with Adept Helm. I’m not sure when, I haven’t worn this helm in a little while and also had headgear hidden, I found this out today. I can only assume it happened with a patch, which one I can’t tell. The last screenshot where I still have hair with the helm was taken on october 12.

Race, sex, class: asura, male, mesmer.
Item: Adept Helm of the Traveler (transmuted), acquired from Frinna [Cultural Armorsmith Tier1] in Rata Sum

Attachments:

(edited by Satakal.6971)

Posted by: Reniya.9810

Reniya.9810

I got stuck in Gendarren Fileds near the way to Lion’s Arch.
I tried jump , roll , blink , log out – log in , exit game , used waypoint or any skill .
I still stuck . Please help me.

Attachments:

Posted by: Damascus.4327

Damascus.4327

Human/ Male / Mesmer

Bugged mask armor :
Berserkers acolyte mask of divinity (req lvl 78)
Berserkers acolyte mantle of vampirism (req lvl 78)
Carrion acolyte coat of the centaur ( req lvl 71)
Berserkers conjurors gloves of the centaur ( re lvl 80)
Carrion acolyte pants of the centaur ( req lvl 71)
Beserkers conjurors shoes of the grove ( req lvl 80)

all items bought from auction

Attachments:

Posted by: Loggahead.5402

Loggahead.5402

Pleaes fix the ghastly bows! Mine NEVER glows while in use and occasionally glows on my back but as soon as I start attacking it stops glowing.

Posted by: cherrie.8907

cherrie.8907

Probably already reported, but I don’t feel like going through all images in this thread just to make sure.

First would be cabalist outfit. The ribbon in the back is too low.

This shadow also makes the chest less appealing for “mix-and-match” !
If the ribbon is attached to the pants (model wise), I’d suggest removing that shadow completly.

“Otherwise, your MMO becomes all about grinding to get the best gear. We don’t make grindy games.”
-Mike Obrien
“We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills” -Colin Johanson

Posted by: Draqiir.1042

Draqiir.1042

I was swimming in the sort of hidden water cave in “Sparkfly Fen” nearby the Stone of Hazaan where u should find the Skill Point. But there is a spot where u can swim into a level glitch, it allows to swim behind the walls..

Attachments:

Posted by: SMX.7809

SMX.7809

Something looks weird when shooting with the Shiverpeak and Shaman’s Norn rifles.
The fire and smoke doesnt come out of the end of the rifle but somewhere in the middle and the bullet appears somewhere else aswell.

Attachments:

(edited by Moderator)

Posted by: Artorias Tarkus.9816

Artorias Tarkus.9816

Hi guys, just wanted to inform you that when i dye my Heavy Heritage Armor “abyss” i get weird red lines that pop up on coat, legs and gloves. Looks almost like a rip in the texture, could be apart of the design but it doesn’t show up with other dyes.

Thanks

Posted by: Mojo.8431

Mojo.8431

I noticed that while I am activating Signet of Spite my staff disappears

Posted by: Warenhari.4751

Warenhari.4751

Problem with leg-armor model.
Screenshot taken in character selection, but bug is in-game too. It’s just easier to spot here.
The belt of crafted iron leg-armor, is squeezed, to half of it’s height leaving void space between legs and torso. You can get similar armor from human story line quest early, and it looks ok. Just the crafted on is bugged.
If you take off that armor part, body parts are connected correctly. It’s also independent of upper body, torso armor.

Character: Human, Female
Item: crafted, iron, scaled, leg armor for levels 25-35

Attachments:

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

The Draconic Helmet for a female charr has very significant clipping issues as shown in the attachment.

Also a general observation is that a lot of the female charr shoulder armor hovers significantly above the shoulder.

Would love to see a fix for those!

Thanks

Attachments:

Skullclamp

Posted by: Kepas Beleglorn.8673

Kepas Beleglorn.8673

Female Human Thief got daggers in(!) her hips.
The both screens show the Azuran culture dagger and the Seraph culture dagger.
I think, I don’t have to write more details. Let the pictures speak instead.

Attachments:

(edited by Kepas Beleglorn.8673)

Posted by: Fumo.8735

Fumo.8735

Male Human Necromancer
Warlock town clothes equipped except head piece.
I acquired the Witch’ kittenfrom Mad King Thorn during the 31st Act 4 Halloween event, so it’s very recent.
The Witch’ kittenmakes one’s character look bald or without as much hair as they had when they equipped the hat.

(lol, i got kitten’d)
(screenshot should clear it up)

Attachments:

Posted by: God Alien.8960

God Alien.8960

Female Norn Warrior
Severe clipping issues with the Norn T3 cultural leg piece. It becomes extremely evident while in battle stance.
I am certain that this is not an isolated issue, but an issue with the piece of armor itself. Please fix this clipping issue as I am sure it bothers many of the owners of this armor, and it looks completely off. This is an expensive piece of gear, and should be fixed asap. Thank you.

Attachments:

Posted by: redwindmill.7219

redwindmill.7219

I recently bought the Nobleman’s Legguards of the Noble. I’ve had issues with the belt of the pants clipping in the front and back of the leg plates (of the same piece).

The armor is the Caudecus’s Manor level 80 dungeon set.

I’m a med build human male warrior

Edit:

This clipping happens when standing running fighting ect. When running the belt hovers.

Attachments:

(edited by redwindmill.7219)

Posted by: Wesley.4590

Wesley.4590

Witch(’s) Hat makes characters look bald. The hat is cool, but this really makes it look rediculous.

-Race: Human, Sex: Female, Class (since when do we call it class in GW?): Elementalist
-Encountered it with the basic town clothes, but for as far as I’ve heard it has clipping issues with all town clothes.
-Acquired during Act 4 of Shadow of the Mad King from the Magnificent Chest. Since basically everyone that logs in during the event gets this item, I’d think fixing this item should have priority over other town clothes that have clipping issues if there are any.

Note: Added the brackets in the item name because the forum filter won’t allow it without. Seems it thinks it’s a curse word.

Attachments:

(edited by Wesley.4590)

Posted by: StinkyQuassia.5823

StinkyQuassia.5823

Update!

I have identified the specific item causing the problem I posted above! (shield anchoring to incorrect location)

Equipping the Cleric’s Gladiator Boots of Strength I crafted myself causes the problem. I stripped off all items but the shield and shoes, and the issue is the same.

Image #1: Shoeless with a properly working shield.
Image #2: The culprit.

Attachments:

(edited by StinkyQuassia.5823)

Posted by: Isengard.2134

Isengard.2134

I guess this is where I should post this.

So ever since I got my Tier 1 heavy armour for my Sylvari it’s had this base blue colour that I cannot dye over. Once I got my tier 2 it had the same issue.
I eventually replaced the culturals with Dragonic Armour and the it was no longer an issue. Now however I started getting my Twilight Arbor set and exactly the same thing is happening, there’s a blue base colour that I cannot dye over.
I’m hoping this is a bug and not a symptom of being Sylvari because a friend who’s playing human can dye it whatever colour he wants, because this severely limits the dye colours I can use on this set.

I have a attached an image displaying an example of the issue.

Attachments: