forum bug

TP Errors: there is an error [merged]

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

For some reason then gems as purchases arent going through. I’ve checked to make sure it isn’t my card, but it is being authorised elsewhere so I’m guessing there might be issues on the GS then that might need looking into?

I wanted to say I passed this along directly, and the Customer Support team is working with our provider to investigate this issue. Thank you for the report.

We were aware of some sort of quirk with the in-game mail delivery system, but whether they are connected or not, we’ll get this sorted.

The issue has been sorted. Looks like when i tried to buy gems, something flagged back to the bank who blocked digital river purchases for me but not elsewhere.

Thanks for the update! I let CS know.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

devs are talking on my topic.. after 5 years.. finally..
this is the happiest day of my life.. I HAVE FINALLY ASCENDED!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

devs are talking on my topic.. after 5 years.. finally..
this is the happiest day of my life.. I HAVE FINALLY ASCENDED!

You knew it was only a matter of time, right?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Ewon.5903

Ewon.5903

I know an exact ETA usually can’t be given, but at this point, is there enough knowledge of the issue to know if the TP will be back up today?

Posted by: Wolf.8503

Wolf.8503

“I know an exact ETA usually can’t be given, but at this point, is there enough knowledge of the issue to know if the TP will be back up today?”

This seems a fair question.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

They can’t get it back online without Dennis Nedry

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I know an exact ETA usually can’t be given, but at this point, is there enough knowledge of the issue to know if the TP will be back up today?

The team is working on this, and after a fix is found there’s always testing to be done. I’m following their discussions, but at this point, it’s a little premature to give an ETA — even though you suggested a broad one, which was very nice of you.

I wrote messaging that we can post once the problem is resolved. I will post, or another member of the Comms Team will post, in the News and Announcements sub-forum in all languages when the issue is resolved.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

There also seems to be some trouble sending mail. We just tried it a few times in our group of 5 and in perhaps 50% it just says busy processing previous mail.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

Ewon.5903

The team is working on this, and after a fix is found there’s always testing to be done. I’m following their discussions, but at this point, it’s a little premature to give an ETA — even though you suggested a broad one, which was very nice of you.

I wrote messaging that we can post once the problem is resolved. I will post, or another member of the Comms Team will post, in the News and Announcements sub-forum in all languages when the issue is resolved.

Understanable. This will do. Time to put away the spreadsheets and dust off these weapons, wish me luck!

Randulf.7614

There also seems to be some trouble sending mail. We just tried it a few times in our group of 5 and in perhaps 50% it just says busy processing previous mail.

Correct, there is info above that they are working on this too.

Looks like the team are running overtime tonight with the issues across TP, mail and WvW. For me however..cheesecake and a cuppa. Cheers! ;D

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

Correct, there is info above that they are working on this too.

Looks like the team are running overtime tonight with the issues across TP, mail and WvW. For me however..cheesecake and a cuppa. Cheers! ;D

Whoops sorry. I quickly went through the thread but it seems I missed that.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

Posted by: Poi.6541

Poi.6541

For me, having had an absence of circa 4 years, I finally managed to figure out how to make gold ingame again by crafting, when this hit me, ahahaha. I was hoping to make enough gold to get the shield currently only available for the next two days. sadface But it can’t be helped, I hope you guys figure it out, good luck devs.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update:

I wanted to let you know that we’re aware of three issues right now, and they are interconnected. Players are having trouble with errors related to:

• The Trading Post
  • In-Game mail
  • World transfers

The programming and server teams are working on the core issue(s) related to the problems, and we’ll get everything corrected as soon as possible.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Randulf.7614

iiiiit’s baaaaack!

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Thanks for the fix! it’s back alive!

(I’m afraid to ask, but is this where the devs slide back into the darkness and won’t talk on the forum for the next 15 months?)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

The issues mentioned above, related to the TP, in-game mails, and world transfers, have been addressed. Thanks for your patience as we resolved this.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Awright, you guys! What’s this posting before me!? I had four languages to update, so I guess I have some excuse for being 5 minutes later.

Have a great weekend!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Awright, you guys! What’s this posting before me!? I had four languages to update, so I guess I have some excuse for being 5 minutes later.

Have a great weekend!

It’s because we are watching, Gaile. Alwaaaaays waaatching.

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

Ewon.5903

The issues mentioned above, related to the TP, in-game mails, and world transfers, have been addressed. Thanks for your patience as we resolved this.

Thanks for the update, and good work to the team!

Randulf.7614

Thanks Gaile. With the TP back up I was able to finish my GH decorations, including Grenth with ghostly spirits dancing round him and a fiery Balthazar backdrop!

Attachments:

Posted by: GalacticEvil.7954

GalacticEvil.7954

Thanks Gaile and team!