Black Lion Trading company

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

massive sigh.

TP was working after feature patch. Then you updated the game again and it doesn’t work.

WTF. I’ve had it.

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Posted by: kwgrooms.6140

kwgrooms.6140

Same. Was working until most recent update, not working anymore.

Posted by: bubblewrap.4987

bubblewrap.4987

Thank you for your work on this guys. Sarah’s solution did work for me.

Posted by: Kelayda.8359

Kelayda.8359

TP was working after feature patch, but the most recent update broke it.

Posted by: magztrinity.9140

magztrinity.9140

suddenly, cant use BLTC after new update. Can i still use the same technique that the staff mention before?

(edited by magztrinity.9140)

Posted by: Arten.3915

Arten.3915

Hi Sarah.

TP was working until the new update patch this evening. It’s broken again. I couldn’t even speak to the main vendors. ;-(

—Arten

(edited by Arten.3915)

Posted by: Lankybrit.4598

Lankybrit.4598

Hey, it’s working again. Would you believe it. I wonder if it’s flaky. I’ll try it again tomorrow.

My Life in Tyria: http://lankygw2blog.blogspot.com/
Updated every Monday

Posted by: kjimmies.1850

kjimmies.1850

So Anet, how many weeks of us having to stitch together makeshift ways to load the TP before things work consistently? I can understand the group of you are frustrated with the responses here, but you have to see where we are coming from.

I get regular abuse from other /players/ just from asking for general help with these mac issues in game. People are treated like idiots and get verbally punished just for owning a mac. So yes, we’re all going to be a little sensitive when a basic function for our beta version of the game doesn’t work consistently.

Please keep in mind how mac players get treated on a daily basis before reacting to the frustration in this thread.

ALSO. Why did the BLTP work earlier, then another update was added and it stopped working? Correct me if I’m wrong, but did you release another patch without checking to see if it would affect mac clients? Again?

(edited by kjimmies.1850)

Posted by: QueSera.5319

QueSera.5319

Oh dear. Just chiming in to confirm a shared experience and commiserate with my fellow Mac Beta users—when I first installed the update, the Black Lion interface was fixed and working wonderfully (and I was greatly relieved). Following the Hot Fix, it was broken once more. Hopefully they will remedy this issue soon; it is disappointing to be locked out of the trading hub.

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

IMac here. TP working for me.

Posted by: ChibiKitten.6809

ChibiKitten.6809

So, I am guessing to wait a little bit, like a day or 3 just to see if the mac updates (im on 10.6 and i just updated it, the update is not 10.7.) and the GW update synch together…hopefully this solves my stress.

Posted by: Yifang.8260

Yifang.8260

Sadly I also have a tp that’s in limbo, great fix Anet! 3 restarts, nothing and I will be displeased if I miss the promotional offers. Not liking the new UI for the wardrobe etc either, yet some of us do have a fully functional tp. Perhaps it’s the tp being buggy rather than the mac client this time, either way I’m taking a break as this is irritating. Games are meant to be fun! Did hope I wouldn’t need to check back here ever again, sure I am a dreamer…

Funnily just as I’m sending this the tp magically woke up so it may be a tp issue rather than a dud mac beta, at least in this case. Time to learn the new traits system, I have mixed feelings about it so far.

Kitten are you able to run the game with OS X pre Lion? If so that’s good news as the previous ‘fix’, which failed needed at least Lion, luckily which I have.

(edited by Yifang.8260)

Posted by: ChibiKitten.6809

ChibiKitten.6809

Sadly I also have a tp that’s in limbo, great fix Anet! 3 restarts, nothing and I will be displeased if I miss the promotional offers. Not liking the new UI for the wardrobe etc either, yet some of us do have a fully functional tp. Perhaps it’s the tp being buggy rather than the mac client this time, either way I’m taking a break as this is irritating. Games are meant to be fun! Did hope I wouldn’t need to check back here ever again, sure I am a dreamer…

Funnily just as I’m sending this the tp magically woke up so it may be a tp issue rather than a dud mac beta, at least in this case. Time to learn the new traits system, I have mixed feelings about it so far.

Kitten are you able to run the game with OS X pre Lion? If so that’s good news as the previous ‘fix’, which failed needed at least Lion, luckily which I have.

I’m running OS X 10.6. and yea don’t have Lion o-o…..

Posted by: scryedz.5463

scryedz.5463

BLTC works for me on OS X Mavericks, but… after the latest patch I am not able to Buy Gems or Redeem Codes, clicking both of these result nothing

Posted by: Eldermord.5619

Eldermord.5619

got gemstone, no TP now.

Posted by: Camardelle.9183

Camardelle.9183

Hello, Mac User, 10.9 Version here. Just adding my experiences to the thread. I have been having issues with BLTC for several days now. I was hoping the new patch would help, but the same issues are occurring. Gold loading ring until it goes blank, if it loads up at all.

Posted by: DragonXRose.8534

DragonXRose.8534

Triple Sigh, A-net why?
All was working and when i patched this morning, the TP is a lost cause again. It won’t load and i’ll probably miss the free charges & promo’s. Please help us as soon as possible and please tell me i’ll get my charges?

EDIT: somehow it managed to load once and i got my free charges.

GANDARA -The Searing- [TS]
Cypressa Belladonna / Yhana Belladonna / Siri Vargsdottir / Kata Sharpe
Siri Meccano / Ysana Deathpale / Siri Bladedancer / Siri Strongheart

(edited by DragonXRose.8534)

Posted by: Meeporized.4739

Meeporized.4739

Getting the same problem that i cant click buy/redeem code everything else actually works fine.

Edit1: Or is there a problem in general with the store right now? Because a couple of days ago i was not even able to click on trading gold for gems or gems for gold.

This button works but whenever i click on redeem code there is no popup window coming.

(edited by Meeporized.4739)

Posted by: Ravenger.9056

Ravenger.9056

Gem store working again now.

Cheers.

Not sure what happened, but thanks.

Posted by: Yifang.8260

Yifang.8260

Sadly the two line price bug still persists….

Posted by: spiderace.4037

spiderace.4037

Still not fixed.. looking forward to a solution, and fast hopefully, i bought the game over the sale and its never worked since when i first played.

Posted by: Yiffles.4782

Yiffles.4782

Well, just recieved an automatic patch and TP works fine for me (for now at least).
Thanks for all the hard work! I’m glad I had the chance of getting those free charges and all other promotions.

Posted by: SyNyxthete.2104

SyNyxthete.2104

So the Gem store screen is loading now, so I can redeem my transmutation charges at least, thanks for that. However, when I click the “buy gems” button absolutely nothing happens…I need to buy some gems!!!
Please can you look into alternate methods to purchase gems, as this is a recurring issue that has been going on for months. Adding a “purchase gems” option in your existing online store would help us all out a lot

Posted by: Vampirate.7054

Vampirate.7054

its working thank you =)

Posted by: Compuman.3962

Compuman.3962

I can only see the menu of the gemstore, not any item in it. Also the TP still not working. I’m unable to buy gems or items with the gems.

Sad thing, was really hoping it were fixed by yesterday’s update…..

Posted by: Arbustri.9056

Arbustri.9056

TP worked once after the update but i was unable to buy any gems… now its not working at all again

Posted by: valfreyja.2485

valfreyja.2485

I am also still having issues. Top of gem store visible, no working buttons or other tabs. I would love to get my free charges and promos – will it be possible to get them? As it is, probably not. I had been hoping to snap up some discounted character slots in the latest sale – doesn’t look like that will be happening, either.

Posted by: Arbustri.9056

Arbustri.9056

I am also still having issues. Top of gem store visible, no working buttons or other tabs. I would love to get my free charges and promos – will it be possible to get them? As it is, probably not. I had been hoping to snap up some discounted character slots in the latest sale – doesn’t look like that will be happening, either.

I was able to retrieve my free stuff just by letting the TP open for some time, the itens appeared after 2 or 3 min.

Posted by: Ravenger.9056

Ravenger.9056

Ok spoke too soon.

Last time i checked, few hours ago now, TP worked gem store loaded, but could not buy gems.

Clicking on the button did nothing … as in it is completely non-responsive, not even spinning wheel.

Posted by: markswiftgem.2489

markswiftgem.2489

Ok spoke too soon.

Last time i checked, few hours ago now, TP worked gem store loaded, but could not buy gems.

Clicking on the button did nothing … as in it is completely non-responsive, not even spinning wheel.

I had this same thing yesterday, I just logged on today and I’ve found that the Trading Post isn’t working at all anymore. I’d do what you need to do now before it stops again

Posted by: Tohato.5274

Tohato.5274

I had this same thing yesterday, I just logged on today and I’ve found that the Trading Post isn’t working at all anymore. I’d do what you need to do now before it stops again

Try relaunching the game a few times, that usually gets the TP and gem store going for me. Works for now while anet works on a more real fix.

Posted by: markswiftgem.2489

markswiftgem.2489

Try relaunching the game a few times, that usually gets the TP and gem store going for me. Works for now while anet works on a more real fix.

Oh thank you, I relaunched it two times and on the third it worked haha

Posted by: KraunK.2319

KraunK.2319

It’s been 2 weeks… can’t remember how TP was.

I’m the Italian in Algeri

Posted by: Ravnak.4096

Ravnak.4096

same as people stated above, TP was working after update but patch broke it.

Posted by: zakkattakk.6013

zakkattakk.6013

Great update -_- … Black Lion Trading still doesn’t work for Mac users!!! You can’t play the game normally without it.

Also nice to just be left in the dark about the issue, you just have to look at the volume of comments around this issue to see the lack customer engagement.

Posted by: zakkattakk.6013

zakkattakk.6013

out of nowhere its just started working. . .fingers crossed it stays that way

Posted by: nibu.8963

nibu.8963

Everything looks to be working for me. I never installed the work around and just let the new patch do its thing. I am on OS X 10.8.5

Posted by: castle.3412

castle.3412

im on iOS X 10.9.2, and nothing is working for me , really Arnet are u doing something or u forgot about MAC users , i think u are a very prepare team and this can’t be that hard for u to fix. U need to do some thing . Thanks so Much

Posted by: SyNyxthete.2104

SyNyxthete.2104

So a new kind of not working, now the images from the gem store won’t load at all, but when I click the “buy gems” button the screen for that loads but is blank. So many different kinds of broken :P

Posted by: Archangel.9024

Archangel.9024

How will we get the free Transmutation Stones? Or did I miss something?

Posted by: nibu.8963

nibu.8963

Everything looks to be working for me. I never installed the work around and just let the new patch do its thing. I am on OS X 10.8.5

Annnnnnnnnddd…. its gone

Spoke too soon

Posted by: Ellipih.6021

Ellipih.6021

yesterday right after the patch it didn’t work, then I had a tiny update and it worked, but today after a few hours it stopped working again.
at least I could get on it long enough to buy my character slots and trans charges, but this is really starting to annoy me that I’ll never know if it’s working today or not :c

Posted by: Koi.2570

Koi.2570

I quit. Every day there is something new wrong with the game.

Posted by: Wander.3984

Wander.3984

My TP interface was working just fine, and then I got booted off about 10 minutes ago (new build, I think?) and now it is busted again. Busted.

Posted by: Nageth.5648

Nageth.5648

So is the your transactions tab never working for anyone else (even when the rest of it works?)

Posted by: Galowin.6089

Galowin.6089

yep yep, new build also screwed up my client,
did al the usual stil nothing

edit: and yes, I have send Bug report. to all the ppl reading bc they have some bug, plz also report in game, and to make it easy on anet: just make subject title Mac TP bugged.
That way they’ll maybe realize how many ppl play the mac client. and hopefully that numbers is enough to get a dedicated client.
(also, I “stole” my brother’s widows computer for few minutes to put gw on it and omg do u guys know how amazing the Trading most works on it!!!! couldn’t believe it)

For Glade and Glory

(edited by Galowin.6089)

Posted by: Aazo.2841

Aazo.2841

Just a side note, this thread now has over 20,000 views, and that does give a little clue of how many Mac players we have going out here. And how debilitating that this BLTC problem is for us Mac players.

Posted by: Wander.3984

Wander.3984

It definitely is a huge problem. I can only do a few runs of whatever it is I’m doing before my inventory clogs up. If I want to sell some of the better loot I got, I’m not going to do so with a merchant; the TP is obviously the best route. But I can’t do that. So I’m left not being able to do anything.

Nor can I buy new gear for my lower level characters, which means they’re at a stand-still as well. Thus, I’m unable to do any of the things I want to in the game.

Posted by: Ray of C.5490

Ray of C.5490

After the latest updates as of 5:00 CST today
, BLTC working for me also. Although it does seem that sometimes it’s a little slow. So I click on the bottom icon, what I have to pick up, and the go back to say what I want to sell and it comes up. Main point, it’s working. For those that it is still not working, maybe lets see what current version of your operating system your running. I’m running 10.9.2, 3,4 GHz Intel Core i7, 8 GH 1333 MHz DDR3 memory, and an AMD Radeon HD 6970M 1024 MB video card. System is a Mid 2011 27 inch. Also run a Late 2011 MacBook Pro 15 inch running 10.9.2.

(edited by Ray of C.5490)

Posted by: Pentecks.6281

Pentecks.6281

Add me to the list of frustrated players.
After more than a week of BLTC not working at all, eerything was working fine last night. Today everything but the Gem Store is working.
You’d think that the Gem Store would be on the top of the list for Anet.

(insert Futurama Fry Meme here) Fix It Up And Take My Money!
Seriously, I want to spend money. Although that urge is less and less every day.