Character restoration

Character restoration

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Maranwe.6513

Maranwe.6513

It is already 1 month or 2 when I asked if it is possible to return hacked characters. Answer was “No, we don’t do it”. So I would like to know, if is something new or this still …. well, not.

Character restoration

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

No. There is nothing new. They still are not technically able to restore any charakter or item.

Character restoration

Maranwe.6513

hm, not good. They should think about it before they released GW2. For sure they knew that hackers will steal accounts but they didn’t protect their customers (players) at all and did nothing. As Illidan said “They are not prepared”.

Character restoration

Posted by: Leira.9702

Leira.9702

It may be a result of an early release. Im not sure about that. But its said they are working on a software that enables them to do so. They might be able to restore back items or charakters that had been affedted in the past as well.

Character restoration

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

They are working on a system to help you with that kind of issue. However it wont be a character restoration. It will be account wide, so the entire account will be rolled back.

Character restoration

Maranwe.6513

I know but it takes too long. It should be done before they released GW2.

Character restoration

Posted by: Renegadeimp.8439

Renegadeimp.8439

I know but it takes too long. It should be done before they released GW2.

Tons of things should have been done before launch, but they weren’t completed. We have to deal with what we have, not what we could have had.

Character restoration

Posted by: Moderator.9672

Moderator.9672

Hi,

Please have a look at this thread here: What gets restored, or this one: Got hacked will i get my stuff back for further information about the system that will be in place.

This topic is now locked, thanks for your contribution.