Connection error 7:11:3:191:101 [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mishka.9623

Mishka.9623

getting the same error here, not my isp.

Posted by: wolfix.9378

wolfix.9378

I have the same problem. After a few minutes the connection I have a crash with the error 7:11:3:191:101. started yesterday at any moment while working well. sorry for my english

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

Received this error back to back this morning during normal map exploration. I have seen this more and more the last few weeks.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

I have asked for your post to be moved to the tech section, as this is where we find passwords and help with bans and such.

Posted by: Tesabella.8321

Tesabella.8321

I have asked for your post to be moved to the tech section, as this is where we find passwords and help with bans and such.

Thanks!

Posted by: Black Dragon.3784

Black Dragon.3784

Same thing for me but it seems to happen at 7pm uk time

Tesabella.8321

The game seems to be working okay now. I managed to load in with a character. I’m not sure what exactly that error code means, but it’s not an issue at the moment.

Posted by: lucagn.3765

lucagn.3765

I am having the same issue right now. Looks like it happens in the evening (UK)

Tesabella.8321

I am having the same issue right now. Looks like it happens in the evening (UK)

Huh. I’m just inside the western East Coast Timezone border for the US. Definitely not the UK.. /special snowflake?

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

all day errday 24/7/365 #QQ…

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

Posted by: xyxspliffy.2657

xyxspliffy.2657

^ what he said :/ happens everytime i play it’s getting ridiculous now

Posted by: helycoradian.4267

helycoradian.4267

me too! Its impossible for me to play the game… I stay online only 5 minutes or less and after he log me out. Ok my connections is not the better but its ridiculous now I can’t play! I think its a bug

Posted by: ameliathesad.9687

ameliathesad.9687

I have seen this more and more the last few weeks.
+1
that is my situation too.
my connection to internet is fine, i don’t know what to do

Posted by: WEAPONSTEALER.5673

WEAPONSTEALER.5673

I have also been getting this error since the twilight harbor update, sometimes I can login and play but other times I receive this error. I also receive the same error when trying to move into other zones.

Posted by: ameliathesad.9687

ameliathesad.9687

sometimes i have no any errors, just dark screen, and i need to restart game after that.
all these problems appeared after the last living world update

Posted by: Razwell.7346

Razwell.7346

Yeah i’ve also been getting the same error code
Haven’t had this problem before, started a week after the living world update (escape from LA)
would really like some assistance please =)

Posted by: Funkybacon.2635

Funkybacon.2635

Same, it started happening to me today.
I’ve had countless disconnects so far, all with this code.
Internet is fine, i ran checks all over and it’s not the problem.

Even low activity zones crash.
Playing from Desolation here, player from the Netherlands.

A response would be appreciated since it is getting truly aggravating.

Posted by: Black Dragon.3784

Black Dragon.3784

This keeps happening after 7pm English time, been around 3-4 weeks please sort thisout already

Attachments:

Posted by: Razwell.7346

Razwell.7346

Ok so i still have the problem i thought it was only for my Guardian who i left in Gendaran fields (high activity zone right now) but its happening with all my characters even my Charr who i left in Rata Sum. Help please
=C
Also forgot to mention that i get the error message on the region loading screen

(edited by Razwell.7346)

Posted by: NickuhhWha.6249

NickuhhWha.6249

I’ve had this happen consistently ever since I got the game. Every other half an hour it’s a disconnect—usually whenever I’m actually winning a game. It’s infuriating. But I don’t have the patience to sit through customer service or screw with things I don’t understand. I hope the issue just resolves itself since it seems so many people are having it.

Posted by: WEAPONSTEALER.5673

WEAPONSTEALER.5673

I raised a support ticket and found the issue was with my ISP BT, I am on a BT package which throttles peer to peer traffic causing this problem at peak hours, see below link.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/BT-throttling-online-games-guild-wars-2-all-the-sudden/td-p/1167348/page/24

I have got round this issue by using the VPN service HMA and I am now able to play.

(edited by WEAPONSTEALER.5673)

Posted by: cseden.7058

cseden.7058

I raised a support ticket and found the issue was with my ISP BT, I am on a BT package which throttles peer to peer traffic causing this problem at peak hours, see below link.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/BT-throttling-online-games-guild-wars-2-all-the-sudden/td-p/1167348/page/24

I have got round this issue by using the VPN service HMA and I am now able to play.

Oh thanks for this I’d no idea they were doing this, I’m with BT. I’m not keen on paying for HMA software. I maybe just better off switching service providers. Shocking service from BT tbh. :/

Posted by: echelon.9816

echelon.9816

I am getting this message also on a lvl 80 trying to load into gendarren fields, all other chars loaded fine. I tried moving a different char to gendarran, same error appeared so don’t know if its the population in the area or a bug?

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

Any with Verizon having this issue? Been getting this issue ever since teq revamp-patch.
Verizon and Anet keeps dumping the ball to each other about who is at fault.

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux

Posted by: meowjesty.9042

meowjesty.9042

I’ve been experiencing this error since early this morning, I let it lie for a few hours before returning and patching the game but the error persisted. Sigh. Originally before the second last patch (sorry, don’t have the exact name) I never ran into severe lag or this particular error… I’ve reset my modem and have undergone the few “fixes” that have been suggested but nothing works, I can’t even make it past the loading screen before I get shut down.

Posted by: Karde.5842

Karde.5842

I just changed ISP’s this last week & on Friday night at 8pm UK time (Gmt) got this disconnect problem 7:11:3:191:101 for the first time ever & Ive been playing since launch. Tonight at the exact same time 8pm on Sunday I got booted in the middle of a guild discussion with this error which was most inconvient.

Posted by: Leofric Eriksson.8741

Leofric Eriksson.8741

the game is becoming unplayable for me also. It seems, as long as there is no other players around my connection is fine, but as soon as someone else comes into view the game lags out, with skills not working until 5 odd seconds after they were pressed.

“No plan survives contact with the enemy” – Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

Posted by: jimkew.5601

jimkew.5601

The last few days my game has been randomly disconnecting to the character select screen with the 7:11:3:191:101 error code. Sometimes it happens after an hour and sometimes after a minute. So far I have tried:
Disabling antivirus
Port forwarding
Reset modem
Making sure firmware is current
Connecting to modem via Ethernet cable
Disabling background services
Making sure drivers are current
Resetting computer

My internet download and ping is perfectly fine and this problem is only happening with guild wars. This is really frustrating and any help would be appreciated

(edited by jimkew.5601)

Posted by: Liamanator.8423

Liamanator.8423

Hello there. I recently bought Guild Wars 2, but i have been getting problems. I go to the start of the Norms(The Great Hunt) and a couples minutes later, i can not talk to anyone, hit anyone or do anything. The I get this error: code 7:11:3:191:101
Notes
My computers network is fine
I recently had a computer update.
I used geek squad to help fix the download problem( stuck at 0 bytes per second)
I really want to try out this game

Any helpful hints

Posted by: Frost.2305

Frost.2305

Having the same problem here.
Anyone got any ideias?

Posted by: Kinc.8173

Kinc.8173

I have the same problem. I have a brand new laptop too

Posted by: Theskiman.1795

Theskiman.1795

I’m having this exact same issue for days now ive tried everything to fix it. i really want to play this

Posted by: Eggs On Legs.4805

Eggs On Legs.4805

I’ve just started to have this issue today too

Posted by: Frozen.3026

Frozen.3026

This is turning into a waste of money.

I can connect to the game, then after a few minutes of running around, I try to speak to someone (F), and nothing happens. I can still run around, game seems to be running smoothly, but my F commands and attack commands stop working. Then boom, back to the character select screen with that same Error Code. Happens too much, I just got this game last night and I can’t enjoy it.

I almost couldn’t even get past the first beginning quest with the centaurs because of this nonsense. My computer is brand new, other games I play on it don’t disconnect like this (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, etc.) so I doubt it’s my ISP, and seeing all these threads about this single issue, yeah I’m sure everyone has the same ISP problem.

Please fix this, I really want to play this game because it was reviewed so well and so far it looks good, I just can’t have fun with it yet because of these random disconnects.

(edited by Frozen.3026)

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

My wife and I both play, and starting a couple days ago, these issues are coming up as well, but not for both of us at one time. We’ll be running a story line, or just in open world and one of us will get an error like 58:11:5:523:101 and get dc’d.
Both our systems are brand new (come to think of it this did not start happening until we got everything on the new computers patched and updated, including drivers, windows updates, etc.).

edit: Posting here because the support page “cannot be found”. Lovely service.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: Kaladarm.2180

Kaladarm.2180

I’m suffering the exact same issue just now. My isp has changed (it annoying changes every time my router is reset) and the game keeps booting me out every 5-10 minutes. The only other time it’s done this is when it last changed – that prompted A-net to send me an email to verify access from that isp address. Nothing of the sort has happened this time, so I’m left unable to play atm. Not a happy man right now!

The way I see it, there’s two ways to solve any problem… the Norn way, or the wrong way.

Posted by: Tzhify.2418

Tzhify.2418

I’m suffering the exact same issue just now. My isp has changed (it annoying changes every time my router is reset) and the game keeps booting me out every 5-10 minutes. The only other time it’s done this is when it last changed – that prompted A-net to send me an email to verify access from that isp address. Nothing of the sort has happened this time, so I’m left unable to play atm. Not a happy man right now!

i think i have similar issues as you. only difference is that my isp remain the same and just today it happen to me for hours. booting me out of game every 10-20 min.

Posted by: Ponzu.4570

Ponzu.4570

having this problem its getting ridiculous T_T

lvl80 sylavari Engineer
Crystal Desert

Posted by: shadozbane.6972

shadozbane.6972

same here been having mass dc problems for the last couple days with this error any help?

Posted by: Tzhify.2418

Tzhify.2418

urrrrgggghh i have confirm this is the main error that i kept getting! other than some rare error that follows…. T_T

Posted by: denny.8350

denny.8350

Same here can’t log into log in server and when it does finally get in I get this error.

Posted by: Sarah.7146

Sarah.7146

I am having this EXACT same problem and it started yesterday. I have had GW disconnect in the past but very rarely, now I log in and I can only last 2 minutes in game, if I’m lucky, before it kicks me out again. I have tried everything and I’ve never seen this for as long as I’ve been playing. Extremely frustrating as I keep trying over and over in hopes that it will work…I don’t know when I will actually be able to play again. Glad I’m not the only one experiencing this problem :/

“The game client lost its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.”

“The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.”

Posted by: Sarie.1630

Sarie.1630

Giving a +1 to this problem. In the evenings in the UK (4:30PM onwards) the game is unplayable for me, and loading into a map can take 3 or more minutes, when it works.

When I can connect it’s taking 20-30 seconds just to be able to use a skill.

(edited by Sarie.1630)

Posted by: CalicoJack.9350

CalicoJack.9350

Same problem here. Impossible to play =/

Posted by: Axxo.7430

Axxo.7430

I too have this problem for days now. So many patches came around but yet to solve this issue. I went to try out a proxy service by WTFast, and guess what… NO D/C for the past 2 hours of gameplay.

I have never used proxy for this game before. If my d/c is due to my internet problem, it will surely d/c me from the proxy server too right ?

After 2 hours, I switched back to non-proxy, and 12mins into game, I’m out from Error 7 again.

If Anet is trying to solve some issue on their end, I guess it’s not working for lots of people as you can see on the Tech Support forums. Hopefully, they revert back to what they did.

Axxo “The Hex Guardian” – SoS

(edited by Axxo.7430)

Posted by: Ponzu.4570

Ponzu.4570

still not fixed,will bump

lvl80 sylavari Engineer
Crystal Desert

Posted by: Loci The Crafty.1082

Loci The Crafty.1082

Happened to me too. Please fix this because it seems to be affecting a lot of people. I’m guessing it’s just a mega server problem?

Posted by: AchronosS.7193

AchronosS.7193

Grrr.. This error happened to me too. It’s been almost a week I’m getting disconnection issues when playing the GAME! Right now, I’m just stuck in the Character selection window! I’ve contacted GW2 SUPPORT but still, there troubleshooting steps doesn’t work. They even provided me the NCSOFT GAME ADVISOR but WTH, it says no internet connection blah blah blah. Well in fact, I’m connected to the internet and even able to play any other ONLINE GAMES!

Me, and all of my IRL friends who are playing GW2 is having this kind of issue! C’mon Anet or NCSOFT, please FIX this!

Posted by: ikeigo.3054

ikeigo.3054

This happened to me too! It’s really frustrating! How can we enjoy the festival of the four winds if we keep on disconnecting? I asked some of my friends and they said that they are also experiencing the same thing. I hope you can fix this guys as soon as possible. We want to enjoy and experience the festival, but we can’t. Thanks!

Posted by: snowgim.6327

snowgim.6327

Me too. I’ve been playing since launch and in all that time I’ve had maybe 3 disconnects. Now I’ve had 7 more in less than an hour. Was there an update today? Something to do with that?