GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Brawler.6317

Brawler.6317

Request received: 711769:Account Linking problem GW to GW2 account

Hello, it has been over 3 days since I raised this ticket. Just wondering if there is any update on this issue as there were a number of people reporting similar issue in GW to GW2 linking thread…

Posted by: Mick.3629

Mick.3629

Ticket number: 712107
3 days ago. Thank you

Posted by: Caelan.2489

Caelan.2489

Is there a similar forum for GW1 support tickets? Thank you.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Is there a similar forum for GW1 support tickets? Thank you.

There isn’t a similar forum for GW, but if you want to post the five-digit ticket number here I could try to take a look at it.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 3 July 2014

721606 – Answered today on 721606. If you did not receive the e-mail, please read this forum post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/first#post3785262
712107 – Answered today.
712355 – In queue for processing.
711769 – In queue for processing.
712464 – Please ask your friend to not submit any additional tickets at this time. We will review this situation and respond to him.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Coraliine.1597

Coraliine.1597

Posting for a friend:
Hi,

Somehow my password changed during my brake form Guild Wars 2 cO. So i wanted to reset it. Here Anet magic begins. I cant receive @ with link that allows me to reset my password. Ofc i sent ticket to support. 4 days passed. I ve recived multiple bot like @ from support but solutions doesn’t work for me. There is a thread on forum where u can post your ticket numer and get faster help. Ofc i cant post it myself because i have to password ;p So if someone can post it for me it would be great. This is what i want: I want password reset link in @ from support not from bot. I have no problem with reciving @ from support@guildwars2.com.

My ticket number 715527

Cora Staalvoss – 80 Guardian
Born of Indecision [BORN] Guild Leader
Seafarer’s Rest [EU]

Posted by: venqvv.2879

venqvv.2879

Request 724968 . My friend have problems with getting emails from you with password reset. He tryied everything he changed email before and same story.

Posted by: Kors.6031

Kors.6031

Ticket number: 722976
Thank you

Posted by: Brawler.6317

Brawler.6317

711769 – gw to gw2 account linking issue resolved successfully. Thank you!

Posted by: Andrempdias.5268

Andrempdias.5268

719879 – Sent regarding a possible exploit, answered back few hours later telling me to forward it to exploits@arena.net and has been 3 days since

Posted by: tolunart.2095

tolunart.2095

719879 – Sent regarding a possible exploit, answered back few hours later telling me to forward it to exploits@arena.net and has been 3 days since

What response are you expecting? They aren’t going to discuss a possible exploit with you, report it and move on.

Posted by: Reachless.8763

Reachless.8763

Ticket number : 723365
Thank you, dear sir!

Posted by: AtticusBane.9612

AtticusBane.9612

Ticket # 722932

3 days I got a response which did not answer the ticket. The ticket references my account that must have been hacked and had my characters deleted / assuming my items also deleted. The answer only said with the information provided they can not give me access to the account. I already have access to my account. I just don’t have the contents of my account anymore. I had 2 max level characters on Gandara an 80 Guardian and 80 Elementalist

Posted by: Teemo.4569

Teemo.4569

Ticket:719200
Can’t purchase gems via paypal or credit card

Posted by: Raijin Tora.3294

Raijin Tora.3294

Ticket #724954

I got a reply from support on Friday stating that my ticket will require additional investigation, and that it was being escalated. I was told another member of support would get in touch with me soon after the issue was fully reviewed. I would just like to follow up on that and see if there has been any progress. Just a matter of requesting a refund.

Thanks for all the hard work you guys do! Much appreciated!

Charlie Thunorstorm – lv. 80 Charr warrior
Cecilia Gunbjornn – lv. 80 Norn ranger
Yulma Geargrind – lv. 80 Asura engineer

Posted by: Loki.8149

Loki.8149

Hi Gaille my ticket # 718318 I would really appreciate if you could look into this for me, I created the ticket on July 1st, the last time I received a response from someone was from Dorothy and that was on 7/3/2014. Anyways I would like if you could check up on this for me. Also I have sent some replies through emailing of course, and have not received any word back, and there is some extra info in the replies sent from july 3rd through july 6th or 7th I think.

Thanks!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 7 July 2014

723365 – Resolved.
711769 – Resolved.
722976 – Answered Saturday.
719200 – Following up on this now. I’m sorry for the delay.
718318 – Following up on this now. I’m sorry for the delay.
715527 – We are sending password resets, but it appears you are not receiving these. An agent will review and reach out to you very soon.
724968 – We are sending password resets, but it appears you are not receiving these. An agent will review and reach out to you very soon.
722932 – Under review
724954 – Under review or in processing.
719879 – As explained in the ticket, you will not receive a response to your e-mail, but we’re very happy that you submitted the report and it will be reviewed!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: BigJT.1563

BigJT.1563

Ticket # 716681

I submitted the original request on 7-1-14 due to not being able to receive the emails generated to get a password reset. I received a response from support that same day and the last response i got was that the ticket was being escalated for further review. Days have passed and i sent an email back to support through that thread, but no response since the first day.

Thanks for your time and much appreciated.

Posted by: Dehlak Drake.5043

Dehlak Drake.5043

Ticket #727138

I sent my support request regarding my inability to buy gems from the gem store 3 days ago (June 5) and received a reply 13 minutes later after submitting the request telling me that my ticket has been escalated for further investigation.
I haven’t received anything since then yet, so I would just like to make sure my ticket gets resolved soon.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 8 July 2014

680084 – Resolved.
700315 – Resolved.
702756 – Resolved.
711769 – Resolved.
712355 – Resolved.
724954 – Resolved.
596544 – Resolved. See Ticket 692696.
719200 – Answered today; under review with apologies for the delay.
724968 – Answered today; an agent will respond to your concerns as soon as possible.
722932 – Answered today.
727138 – Answered today; under review with apologies for the delay.
715527 – I believe this will be resolved today.
716681 – I believe this will be resolved today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Loki.8149

Loki.8149

Hi Gaile I would like to update you with some information regarding ticket # 718318 , I went into gem store selected paypal then the 50.00 dollar package, went through all the windows in game and then it brought up in my browser the paypal website, I logged in and then it came to the payment review page with one button at the bottom saying “Pay Now”. I then clicked the button 2 to 3 seconds went by and then a page popped up and said this “Unfortunately there was an error with the payment provider. Please try again later. If this error still persists please contact customer care.” Now to be fair you people have made serious progress as far as paypal goes because before I could not even get half this close, I hope my info is able to get all this fully rectified.

PS I went back after and tried a 2nd time and still got the exact same outcome, also the credit card option still does not work for me it will either say “forbidden” or “failed”.

Posted by: FatMongol.6380

FatMongol.6380

hello: Gaile Gray
my friend account Error blocked the request for help
Ticket: 727823
Over the past five days has been no response?~
thanks for you !~~

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi Gaile I would like to update you with some information regarding ticket # 718318 , I went into gem store selected paypal then the 50.00 dollar package, went through all the windows in game and then it brought up in my browser the paypal website, I logged in and then it came to the payment review page with one button at the bottom saying “Pay Now”. I then clicked the button 2 to 3 seconds went by and then a page popped up and said this “Unfortunately there was an error with the payment provider. Please try again later. If this error still persists please contact customer care.” Now to be fair you people have made serious progress as far as paypal goes because before I could not even get half this close, I hope my info is able to get all this fully rectified.

PS I went back after and tried a 2nd time and still got the exact same outcome, also the credit card option still does not work for me it will either say “forbidden” or “failed”.

Great details, Loki. Thank you! In return, I can see that your ticket is making progress and should be resolved in the very near future. (I’m sort of secretly hoping today, but I really don’t know how volume will impact it.)

The point is, you’ve hit some sort of ceiling on purchases and you’ve done nothing wrong. Things should work, but there are safeguards that may be impacting you, and they can be adjusted to allow you to proceed as you desire. I should add I don’t think there’s a bug, but I’ll leave that to smarter bears than I.

We’re really grateful for your support of the game, and definitely appreciate your patience!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

hello: Gaile Gray
my friend account Error blocked the request for help
Ticket: 727823
Over the past five days has been no response?~
thanks for you !~~

Your friend has received numerous responses — six (6!) in one ticket alone. This is the final answer which was already provided to him: The account to which he is trying to gain access does not belong to him, and we will not give him access to that account.

Please do not post about this again.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: MacGyver.7829

MacGyver.7829

I’m posting on behalf of my friend LutorKF.5462 at the request of the same.

728816 (4 days old)

Posted by: Jaibas.9312

Jaibas.9312

Hello! i would like a followup on my ticket, im not sure of the number of the ticket, and i cant revisit such info because of my afore mentioned problem with my email and account, most likely my ticket got an answer already, but since it must had been answered in my unactive email account, i have no idea what happened, im pretty sure i sent an alternate email on my ticket to wich i wanted to get the response, thanks in advance Gaile!

Posted by: Haxel Rose.5412

Haxel Rose.5412

Hello,

I have been having an issue for the past 3-4 months and have submitted multiple tickets with a month in between each submission and I have yet to receive any notification or a ticket number. I also made a forum post here detailing my issue further. I would really like to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for everything you guys do! I appreciate it!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Missing-Gifts-of-Exploration/first#post4195785

Posted by: Wicked.7684

Wicked.7684

A small update and it’s been about 3 days ticket #744205. im still unable to buy gems with paypal and the problem is almost the exact same problem that loki.8149 had only now it wont even take me to the paypal site it just gives me a “payment authorization failed” in gemstore. Credit card isent working either
thanks for your time.

EDIT: My payment finally went through when i tried again. everything seems to be working now. thanks

(edited by Wicked.7684)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 14 July 2014

Two requests:

• Do not ask for review of someone else’s ticket unless you know that person. Culling random comments from other forums or social media is not appropriate.
  • Always include a ticket number in your request.

718318 – Resolved.
744205 – Resolved.
712464 – Resolved in ticket 713560. Please ask you friend to not submit duplicate tickets in the future. It appears he submitted 8 tickets on this matter and that greatly slows our processes.
709656 – Answered July 3.
727823 – Final Response send in #718610
735323 – Under review, but this person needs to immediately STOP submitting duplicate tickets. We have received a flood of tickets, possibly from someone who does not own the account.
Jaibas.9312 – Answered on May 24th. Giving, trading, or sharing an account is against the User Agreement, and we cannot help you with this account.
Haxel Rose.5412 – We have not had a ticket from you since February. Please review this thread for assistance: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/first#post3785262

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Jaibas.9312

Well thanks a lot Gaile but the info mentioned about my issue is hardly relevant :/, im not argueing about the fact that my account was given to me, after all, it was a gift and thats not the issue, the real issue is that i need to change my email since the one i registered the gifted account with, is unavailable now (it was a hotmail domain linked to my gmail domain, since i recieved all emails at gmail i stopped using the hotmail, hence it got canceled), and since i have no access to said account i cant read further into my response since i cant see the real answer, i can log into my account freely since it has always been used on this computer, but i have no access to my old email account! there must be something that can be done, ive read posts of people getting their email changed, so pls, there must be something that can be done! i can provide a LOT of information regarding my ownership of this account (emails sent to my gmail account, screenshots from the first days of playing, people confirming my ownership and every single information regarding the items and everything inside the account.

Posted by: Haxel Rose.5412

Haxel Rose.5412

I really appreciate the reply Gaile! Before I even posted on here I was directed to the Email thread about making sure on how to receive emails from you guys.

I am submitting a a report in game right now. Would you please let me know if you guys receive this one. I will also submit a screenshot of the submission as well.

Attachments:

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I really appreciate the reply Gaile! Before I even posted on here I was directed to the Email thread about making sure on how to receive emails from you guys.

I am submitting a a report in game right now. Would you please let me know if you guys receive this one. I will also submit a screenshot of the submission as well.

Ahh. This is the problem. Any in-game reports will receive no response, as stated on the in-game report window (and shown in your screenshot). To receive an individualized response, you must submit a ticket by using the webform found here: Top of Page – Service/Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Posted by: Padme.8396

Padme.8396

First of all i want thanks for solving few issues (e-mail problem, missing items). But now i can not unlock new content. I have network error. I tried every solution listed on forum (my Tp is clear etc). My ticket numer 715527. Plx help.

Posted by: ShadowFox.1504

ShadowFox.1504

Posting because of a problem with account linking.

Thanks

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

My account was hacked about a week ago i am missing characters, gems and gold and theres been purchases on my credit card during that week and i have been advised to ask for an account rollback ticket is #735323 and i had the legendary staff on my ele that is now missing

735323 – Under review, but this person needs to immediately STOP submitting duplicate tickets. We have received a flood of tickets, possibly from someone who does not own the account.

Gaile already posted about your ticket. You should not be posting again since it still hasn’t been 3 days. Patience young one.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Jaibas.9312

OMG TYVM GAILE AND EVERYONE AT ANET! Finally my email was changed i thought it wouldnt be possible and even was holding back on playing until it got resolved! TYVM EVERYONE AT ANET! now lets enjoy Season 2! again THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 15 July 2014

713560 – Resolved.
Jaibas.9312 – Resolved in ticket 753963. Thanks for updating to let us know.
715527 – We should be sending an update on this situation today.
743638 – I requested a review today.
Haxel Rose.5412 – Thanks for using the in-game report system, but please note that in-game reports, while reviewed daily, do not receive a response.
735323 – Final Answer: As you have been told repeatedly, your account was not hacked. You deleted a character in error and we do not offer account restorations for that situation. Please do not submit any more tickets.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Oddgo.5423

Oddgo.5423

Would you be willing to check into my ticket? 749494
Thanks for your time!

Posted by: Padme.8396

Padme.8396

It seems ok. But now i have to pay 200 gems. Can u unlock it for me for free. It is not my fault that it was bugged.

Posted by: Midnight.2348

Midnight.2348

Hello Gaile.
Since six day i can not get any achievement points. I reported this bug and three day ago send ticket # 747706. Today i got AP for Dry Top achievements but i still do not get AP for doing my daily. I would like to know when my problem will be solved.

Posted by: Memory.3806

Memory.3806

been over 3 days, still no response…. I just want to play guild wars 1, my ticket # is 754149:guild wars account, I have all my CD keys and its under my steam account, please just reset my pw?! PLEASE get back to me asap q.q

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 17 July 2014

749494 – Resolved
747706 – Resolved.
715527 – Please ask your additional question within your current ticket.
754149 – This ticket is less than 2 days old. This thread is intended only to check on tickets that have gone three full days without response. Please allow the team time to help you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Midnight.2348

Dear Gaile , i send ticket # 747706.
My problem is not solved . I checked it while doing my daily.
It’s not nice to be cheated for suport.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Dear Gaile , i send ticket # 747706.
My problem is not solved . I checked it while doing my daily.
It’s not nice to be cheated for suport.

You are not being “cheated” by support. You were asked to report an in-game issue in the game, and you later wrote to say you’d received some of your rewards. If you are still entitled to rewards, you need to report that, as requested. If you need additional information, please update your ticket. The forums are not the proper place to discuss individual account reward questions because each case is different and each account has its own set of details.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Xerath.7568

Xerath.7568

Is asking for a second opinion on a ticket allowed? If so would this be the place to post about it?

Midnight.2348

I apologize for my earlier words , but on 16 July , my ticket has been updated , and 18 July you wrote that my ticket status is resolved.
Apparently you are right that this forum is the wrong place to look for help.

Posted by: Mise en Place.3094

Mise en Place.3094

Hello Gaile Grey, I was wondering if there was any update on my account linking ticket? It seems to be taking a bit longer than anticipated.

#754736, I believe. Thank you!

Posted by: ShadowFox.1504

ShadowFox.1504

Hi Gaile,
you requested a review 3 days ago, but it still didn’t receive any news.
Is it possible to get an update on the issue?
Thanks

Posted by: woo.7914

woo.7914

Reference number 759837

Hi, it has been 3 days now since my ticket submission!
I was just wondering what is happening? or if any more information is required?
Thanks

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

Jeez Gaile, why have you had to close my topic?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/To-Support-or-To-Gaile-Gray

No, there is No ticket yet, because the system doesn’t allow me to create one.

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”