GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: PartyPanda.1960

PartyPanda.1960

I put in a ticket on January 1st. Ticket number 1108886. While on vacation out of state, I was informed that the guild I ran was gone. When I got home, I found it true, and submitted a ticket. Is it possible to reinstate a guild? I know items in the guild bank can’t be replaced, but can all the upgrades be returned?

Posted by: silo.7283

silo.7283

Ticket: (1060044:Account Compromised)

First of all, the ticket I submitted was back in December, December 13th 2014. Now HALF of the issue was resolved, having a new email associated with the account and a new Serial Key distributed to me. What support has failed to answer is another really important question within my ticket and the MANY emails I sent:

Can it be reset to the last day that I used the game? > Now I know this is a lot to ask, but the reason why I feel like it should is because as a LOYAL in-game purchaser of Gems… I spent hundreds of dollars on YOUR game. I had HUNDREDS of gold, over 500 in the account when I had left it. And the last known date I played was when I purchased Glint’s Gaze Mask, approx. November 27th 2014. I have submitted a THIRD ticket with this specific issue: Request #1117327 “Items Gone”.

Please! OH PLEASE BY ODINS BEARD! Responddddd!

Posted by: Pricee.7832

Pricee.7832

Ticket #1081246

Still no answer, been 15 days since original ticket.

Now been 18 days, I get that GW1 would take longer but this isn’t exactly a difficult request. Ticket #1081246

Posted by: PartyPanda.1960

PartyPanda.1960

I put in a ticket on January 1st. Ticket number 1108886. While on vacation out of state, I was informed that the guild I ran was gone. When I got home, I found it true, and submitted a ticket. Is it possible to reinstate a guild? I know items in the guild bank can’t be replaced, but can all the upgrades be returned?

I got a response. A sad one, as apparently nothing can be done to restore my hijacked guild, but thank you for looking into it

Posted by: drogo.3579

drogo.3579

Ticket 1109013
Thanks

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

1102695 Display names can take some time to update, especially for accounts with a large volume of friends/blocks/follows

But my display name isn’t what was changed. My email was. But on the forum under my display name when I’m not in a thread shows my old email.

I also have a small number of people on my friends, followers, and blocked lists.

That’s…. odd. I’ll take a closer look.

Mike, myself and a friend of mine who requested e-mail changes have the same problem. Our old e-mails are displayed on our forum id’s in the upper right, not the updated e-mail. If I were to hazard a guess, it’s happened to a lot of other as well, it just hasn’t been thought of as a forum bug.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Icy.5640

Icy.5640

Ticket 1107159: Purchase Refund

So last I heard, I was being transferred to the correct department, which was more than 3 days ago. Could I just check the status of my ticket?

Posted by: Avan.1540

Avan.1540

1106817 – suspended account (from hack/compromise)
Posted for a friend returning to the game – date of last contact was friday, so its been over three days now – account info was compromised during the big adobe breach according to https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Apparently someone in a different state gained access and did something that got the account suspended.

Not sure how far handling the ticket progressed before contact stopped

Thanks

20+ Charracters – Charr only player – NA Kaineng
Give Charr armor some more love!
Let us show our spots, stripes, or lack-there-of in style.

Posted by: TheWastator.9071

TheWastator.9071

Request number 1085738
I sent a ticket at 21st december 2014 and i still didnt get any help

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

1109013 Under Review
1117327 Under Review
1107159 Under Review
1106817 Solved

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

We’re running about a day behind due to a large incoming volume. Apologies!

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

I don’t have information to share on GW1 tickets. They are being worked (slowly) and we do apologize.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Pricee.7832

Pricee.7832

I don’t have information to share on GW1 tickets. They are being worked (slowly) and we do apologize.

It’s alright I got a response just an hour ago

Posted by: KyreneZA.8617

KyreneZA.8617

Ticket #1110587
Four (4) days old and counting (excusing the 1 day backlog).

Recently returned to…
Aurora Glade some random MegaServer™, always being asked to volunteer for that buff…
Ranger | Necromancer | Warrior | Engineer | Thief

Posted by: Fastphoenix.6953

Fastphoenix.6953

Ticket #1114955
Also 4 days and counting.

Posted by: Dehumanizer.5471

Dehumanizer.5471

Ticket #1111557. Still waiting for a response.

Posted by: Boggs.6482

Boggs.6482

1113322, 4 days and counting.

Still waiting for a response. This is actually game breaking to me, and if my support ticket is reviewed, my reasoning will be understood.

Posted by: Anyandrell.6238

Anyandrell.6238

SEVEN days and counting. 1107166. Just a password recovery so I can link my GW1 and GW2 (different emails)

(edited by Anyandrell.6238)

Posted by: RedMyros.9623

RedMyros.9623

Ticket# 1112867 – 2 days and counting

Main issue was solved, but it created another issue in turn. Need information or reply back about how to handle it.

An Eternal Wanderer in Life.

Posted by: Kain.7185

Kain.7185

Hiya,
I submitted a ticket about 5 days ago, 1109646, had an email saying it is being reviewed but I have not heard anything yet. Happy to wait a few more days but just hoping I haven’t slipped through the cracks or anything.

Posted by: UniqueUnicorn.6791

UniqueUnicorn.6791

Contacted support via E-Mail and recieved the generated E-Mail including the number 1112713 at 04.01.2015 00:31 GMT +1.
No further reaction up until this exact moment.

Posted by: Highdartz.2369

Highdartz.2369

Good morning.

Ticket number 1107402. No word as of yet and it has been a week.

Thank you.

Posted by: luderich.5973

luderich.5973

After three days of having the same issue as 4 months ago, I’m tired and bored of waiting for justice being done to this case.

Ticket: 1117674

Char has been blocked due to “You must rename your character before you may continue”. 4 Months ago, same issue. GM said it’s fine to use the name and made a note on the account so it will keep me save from going trough this trouble again.
I refuse to change the name, as noone can give me a proper answer if I would ever get it back when it’s sorted out. It’s my current main and carrying all items you need for a normal gameplay. So, I’m stuck here, with my second main on WVW gear with nothing to do but WVW while I gotta pass on any opportunity to do PVE!

Here the original text from the E-Mail saying my name is fine:

“Thank you for your patience while I completed my review of the action taken against this account.

After completing a review of this incident, I have concluded that your character name “Luder” does not fit all of the criteria for the violation that led to the suspension. Please accept our apologies for any frustration this action may have caused you. We will make a note of this situation in our efforts to reduce errors of this sort in the future.

I have reversed the action taken against your account and have made notes on the account, as appropriate.

Regards,

GM Nalu"

(08.10.2014 Ticket: 820596)

Be adviced that I take it for granted what Nalu said and I demand my name to being unblocked. It’s ridiculous considering freakin Martin Luther King was born as “Martin Luder” … Sooo, how about you revoke this and just give me back my char?

Thanks.

Posted by: reLik.5680

reLik.5680

Greetings!
One of my fellow officers of the guild I am in was suspended and hasn’t quite received any information regarding why. He was randomly suspended late Sunday Evening so it has been 4 days without any response. He informs me that he can not log in to post on the forums and requested me to do so for him. His account name/number: forbes.1569 with a Ticket number: 1115405

Thank you much,
-reLik

Posted by: Hugo.8697

Hugo.8697

Request 1114032
01/04/2015

Posted by: LiBLiB.8726

LiBLiB.8726

Ticket 1114929

Sent on January 4th… Hope it resolves before next Tuesday’s patch

Posted by: cocolover.8590

cocolover.8590

Hello : Gaile
my friend Ticket # 1081531
ten days, no answer please help him ?~
thanks for you ,
her is gw2 supper player so plz help it .
i like my friend !~

Posted by: bearded dragon.6705

bearded dragon.6705

Friend’s Ticket
Ticket #1117111 – 4 days old

Posted by: Its Josh.2860

Its Josh.2860

Ticket No. 1117140

Can’t purchase Dragon’s Reach Part 1

Anyandrell.6238

NINE days and counting for a thing as simple as a password reset on GW1. Again, 1107166. The lack of respect for your customers is staggering.

Posted by: Toolicious.9843

Toolicious.9843

Ticket 1118562 – Account compromised / locked

Contacted support on Tuesday (Jan 6th). No resolution yet.

I pre-ordered Guild Wars 2 but never played it after release. I’ve now returned but my account was apparently compromised and I cannot log in as it’s locked. Please help move this forward, thank you.

Posted by: Keysha.2815

Keysha.2815

Ticket 1114808 – Gemstore purchase now on sale

Contacted Support Sunday, Jan 4th. Received auto reply, no response yet.

Thanks for following up for me.

Posted by: Culluh.7841

Culluh.7841

Ticket 1107730 Sent on 1/1/2015

Trying to recover a game account. I’ve only received an auto reply.

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

Date of ticket was January 4th,
I got the email saying that the request was received and was being reviewed but I haven’t heard anything since. Thank you for looking into this for me.

you can’t fix stupid

Posted by: Stig.4028

Stig.4028

Ticket #1118575 Submitted on Jan 6th

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

NINE days and counting for a thing as simple as a password reset on GW1. Again, 1107166. The lack of respect for your customers is staggering.

Also, posting your ticket over and over isn’t going to get it worked on faster.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: MARKONINI.4153

MARKONINI.4153

Thx !

Tinypaws / Tiny The Charrdian / Marko The Guardian

Guardian has no alternative :)

Posted by: Ezryn.5874

Ezryn.5874

Posting for a friend who has been waiting for a response. He has provided all information as requested. The first reply came in about a day, the second has not come and its been around 72 hours. The ticket is 1122178. When can he get this resolved so we can play?

(edited by Ezryn.5874)

Anyandrell.6238

When I will need your opinion I’ll ask for it.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

And this is a public forum. By posting on a public forum you are asking for the opinion of others. The mods of this forum do not prohibit others from giving information out if they know it. Ellieanna happened to know that Michael doesn’t have the inside scoop on GW1 tickets and let you know since it is the weekend and he was unlikely to post over it. So instead of having you wait until sometime on Monday, she posted it for you via a quote so you weren’t left hanging over the weekend.

Michael is not privy to information about Guild Wars 1 support. Therefore he can only say that they are working on it without giving any details.

Posted by: Frost.5017

Frost.5017

Ticket # 1124103
Received auto email reply when submitted

Edit: Ticket submitted on Jan 9th. I am posting this on behalf of another who is unable to login to the forums currently.

Thx

(edited by Frost.5017)

Anyandrell.6238

And this is a public forum. By posting on a public forum you are asking for the opinion of others. The mods of this forum do not prohibit others from giving information out if they know it. Ellieanna happened to know that Michael doesn’t have the inside scoop on GW1 tickets and let you know since it is the weekend and he was unlikely to post over it. So instead of having you wait until sometime on Monday, she posted it for you via a quote so you weren’t left hanging over the weekend.

Michael is not privy to information about Guild Wars 1 support. Therefore he can only say that they are working on it without giving any details.

Again, when I will need another player’s opinion about the status of a ticket ON A THREAD STARTED BY A MOD FOR PLAYERS TO POST UNRESOLVED TICKETS OLDER THAN THREE DAYS, I will ask for that opinion. Until then, allow me to believe that Michael is competent enough to talk for himself.

Until then, I know how to read and I read all that. It does not constitute an excuse for absolutely abysmal customer service. Recovering a password shouldn’t take TWELVE days (and counting) just because they took away GW1 from the NCSoft website but aren’t able to provide the proper CS on the GW2 website.

So, as I am really not exactly in the best mood about not having access to something I paid hundreds of dollars for over the years, try and let the mods comment on the status of tickets instead of trying to start uncalled for arguments just to feel important. It’s not your ticket, it’s not your account, it’s not your money. Stay out of it.

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Ticket # 1125906

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Again, when I will need another player’s opinion about the status of a ticket ON A THREAD STARTED BY A MOD FOR PLAYERS TO POST UNRESOLVED TICKETS OLDER THAN THREE DAYS, I will ask for that opinion. Until then, allow me to believe that Michael is competent enough to talk for himself.

Until then, I know how to read and I read all that. It does not constitute an excuse for absolutely abysmal customer service. Recovering a password shouldn’t take TWELVE days (and counting) just because they took away GW1 from the NCSoft website but aren’t able to provide the proper CS on the GW2 website.

So, as I am really not exactly in the best mood about not having access to something I paid hundreds of dollars for over the years, try and let the mods comment on the status of tickets instead of trying to start uncalled for arguments just to feel important. It’s not your ticket, it’s not your account, it’s not your money. Stay out of it.

I’m not trying to start arguments, thank you very much.

I was explaining why Ellieanna posted and why you can’t expect others to stay silent when they know the answer. Especially when they know that the mods won’t be looking at the forum for a few days.

I do truly hope that your issue is resolved sooner rather than later.

I also hope that ANet and/or NCSoft puts into place a better framework for handling GW1 tickets or at least letting the mod in charge of this thread to get information on the status of the tickets. Twelve days is a bit long for a password change if you’re able to provide ample evidence that you own the account (which I imagine you have).

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Your hostility towards others trying to be helpful is staggering. This forum is for Guild Wars 2 support and as I have said before I do not have additional information on GW tickets.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Outlaw.3421

Outlaw.3421

Ticket # 1124575

This was posted on 1/9/15 (not sure if the weekend is included in the 3 day wait so I apologize if I am posting too early). I did receive the automated reply saying it was under review that same day.

It was in regards to the Carapace Gloves (Light) not unlocking in the “Luminescent Gloves” collection.

If this was just for Account and Technical Support issues then I will edit it to remove extra work for anyone.

Thank you!

(edited by Outlaw.3421)

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

I see ppl post here so I’ll give it a try.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Apologies for all delays (including mine in responding).

I’ll be visiting NCSoft tomorrow through the end of week so future replies here will be delayed (possibly until next Monday). I’ll check in whenever I can!

1110587 Solved
1114955 Solved
1113322 Solved
1112867 Under Review, cannot discuss here.
1109646 Solved
1112713 Programmers are looking at this issue – I’m sorry I don’t have an ETA. I’ll work on getting one and update your ticket with anything I find.
1117674 The censored name means prostitute in supported languages and the censor cannot be lifted.
1115405 Under review with our payment processor. I’m sorry it’s not going faster. channeling speed buff to appropriate party
1114032 Solved (And sorry!)
1114929 Solved
1081531 This account has been terminated. Solved
1117111 Under Review, cannot discuss here.
1117140 Solved
1118562 I have someone looking at this right now.
1114808 Solved (but reviewing that policy).
1115140 I’ve replied to you – I’ll watch for your update.
1118575 Solved
1121819 Under review but needed to be escalated in order to find out how the guild was lost.
1122178 I’ve got someone looking at this right now.
1124103 I moved your ticket from appeals to the payments team. They should be with you shortly.
1125906 Under review by the communications team.
1124575 Under review
1123499 Under review (will be approved if logs collaborate your request).

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Anyandrell.6238

For one, Michael, thank you for replying. Finally.

As for the help, where exactly is the help? I DID read everything that the respective players have posted way before I posted here. I am not illiterate nor do I have comprehension issues, so allow me to consider anyone who keeps repeating to me what is already stated by the devs mildly insulting. How does someone copy-pasting something that I had already read and posting instead of the devs actually helping me?

As for your reply, please be so kind and tell me if this is ONLY for GW2 support, then WHERE do I get support to get my GW1 password reset in order to connect my two accounts (GW1 AND GW2 – yes, GW2, for which this thread is about, because I would like to get my rewards and benefit from them in GW2).
Because until further notice I have a product that was sold to me that I cannot access for lack of customer support. Where do I find that customer support? On one hand
your company states :

“As of December 11, 2014, Guild Wars accounts will be solely managed through the Guild Wars 2 account management page. If you need to reset your password:

And your account is linked to a Guild Wars 2 account, you can do so here. Keep in mind that the password for your Guild Wars account is the same password as your Guild Wars 2 account.
And you do not currently have a valid e-mail as your account name, or if your account is not linked, please contact our Support team for assistance."

… and on the other hand you reply here and say “this forum is for Guild Wars 2 support”.

Which of these two pieces of information is correct? where can I find customer service for the product that I had purchased from your company and for which your website does not recognize the code access key? I am sure that if you would have purchased something and you would have password reset issues, you wouldn’t be that patient and nice if you couldn’t get your password reset after 12 days of waiting, and furthermore, you’d get told “oh we don’t provide support for the things we said we provide support”.

Edit. And after all, it boils down to this: I need support for my GW2 account, actually. I don’t even need a password reset on GW1, all I need is the accounts connected so I can enjoy my GW1 rewards in GW2. IN GW2.

(edited by Anyandrell.6238)

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Allow me to clarify. This thread is used for Guild Wars 2 tickets and anything involving Guild Wars 1 (including linking) is something that I can’t answer for you. It’s simply a matter of my not being trained in how Guild Wars accounts work.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928