Did all of support take a vacation?

Now it’s been 10 days.

1169680:Cannot log in.

GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Quedotentacles.6172

Quedotentacles.6172

Hello!
I am posting on behalf of my friend, Aroswing.9217.

8 days ago, he requested a password reset, which was answered within a day. However, he experienced a second issue, and accidentally made a second submission ticket for this issue. Upon realizing his mistake, he replied to the original issue. Unfortunately, 7 days later, he has heard no reply. The original ticket number is 1192100, and the second ticket number is 1195895.

Posted by: Alp.5128

Alp.5128

Posting for Kirr Kyrron.6713. Ticket# 1200586: Account ban. Submitted Jan. 28. No word yet, please respond.

Posted by: HEduardoCP.3752

HEduardoCP.3752

I am posting for my friend who wants to comeback to the game but lost his authenticator and submitted a ticket last week, the ticket number is 1201678. He just needs someone to delete his old authenticator so he can add his new phone as an authenticator. Please we are waiting for him to start playing.

Posted by: firespirit.5167

firespirit.5167

Hi,

I’m posting for SillyFluffy.3920 with ticket number 1191791. He was banned without warning or reason 8 days ago and there’s been no response yet. Any help with this would be really appreciated.

Posted by: Datastar.5329

Datastar.5329

To Gaile Gray,
Ticket#1212271
submitted 1/31/15
Autumn.1502 (my Mother who cant access her account)

Please get a status update on the ticket?

Posted by: ShiNwA.3298

ShiNwA.3298

Hi, Please take a look at the ticket#1222255, submitted 3/2/15: Unable to login my original GW account since forgot character name.
the account is linked with my current GW2 account: ShiNwA.3298
I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by: Kony.6710

Kony.6710

Hello, can you review my friend ticket 1213872 Thanks.

Posted by: Juiced.8705

Juiced.8705

Could you please check following ticket: 1189359

The ticket is way older than 7 days.

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Carbonfire.8617

Carbonfire.8617

Ticket ID : 1213303 – Been waiting four days, please guys?

Posted by: VonBlack.3759

VonBlack.3759

Hello ANet!

I know you’re probably drowning in posts right now and I’m thanking you for your time in advance.

I’m posting this on behalf of my friend since he’s had this login problem for a week now and I really want to play with him.

His ticket ID is: 1205845:2 Step Authenticator problem.

That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even SFR may die.

Posted by: Lars.3781

Lars.3781

Hello,
I submitted Ticket #1148798 on January 19, 2015 to contest the Termination of using a Bot or 3rd-party Software (code=045) against my Original Guild Wars 1 Account.

A Status Update would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Posted by: MoshiMoshiChristopherDesu.2968

MoshiMoshiChristopherDesu.2968

A friend of mine is trying to get his account back, but hasn’t received anything back from support in many days. The ticket number is #1196233

Posted by: Colours.5361

Colours.5361

My brother can not log in to his account can you please help us so we can play together it has been over 5 days since he put his ticket in. ticket number: 1208855

Posted by: GreenZap.1352

GreenZap.1352

Ticket number is; #1206052

I emailed support for help with linking my old GW1 account to my GW2 account the 30th february.

My issue is that I forgot the password to my old GW1 account and while I do briefly remember the name of one of my characters I don’t remember the exact spelling of the character name.

I have provided a somewhat accurate spelling of the characters name and my access key for Guild Wars: Prophecies in my ticket to verify that I do own the account I’m trying to link.

I can also provide access keys for Factions and Nightfall if neccessary.

I’ve heard nothing from ANET support apart from the automated response. I have emailed support through the ticket (above the line in the mail) twice.

The email I have been using is the one for my old Guild Wars 1 which is through hotmail (outlook.com now).
If the issue is that your responses are blocked by the ISP on outlook.com then I can provide you with a different email to contact me through.

Help would be appreciated

Zayn Al’Sabaan
Elonian sword-dancer, poet and bard
Greatsword Chronomancer

(edited by GreenZap.1352)

Posted by: giand.5923

giand.5923

A friend of mine has problems logging back into the game (after being away for long time).
Problem is that he gets the auth. mail (because of logging from a new ip adres) to his old email adres, were he has no acces to anymore.
The ticket is now some 7 days old.

His ticket number is: 1207466
Display name: Tokev.3875

thanks in advanced

Lead me, Follow me … or get the hell out of my way

Posted by: Starbreeze.2013

Starbreeze.2013

Still have not received an update on ticket 1197415

It’s been more than 7 days. Need assistance ASAP.

Posted by: Dridikos.4019

Dridikos.4019

1207350 Need checked for a friend. Thanks,

Posted by: redintellect.4697

redintellect.4697

I’m posting on behalf of my friend who made a stupid mistake and didn’t set up his new phone with mobile authentication and is now miserably in pain because he can’t play Gw2 anymore

user id: Nocturabyss.9165
ticket number: 1211149

Thanks a lot.

Posted by: Shikinami.3517

Shikinami.3517

Ticket #1215333

Still have not heard back from guys :/

Posted by: Chuugi Kitsune.9052

Chuugi Kitsune.9052

My friend has been trying to retrieve his password after a long absence from the game. So far its been 4 days and there has been no response other than the automated one.
Ticket Number: 1215503
Account Name/Number: Wolfmatty.7103

Posted by: Bluewy.1347

Bluewy.1347

Ticket #1206251

Can’t login to my Guild Wars account, probably just need the character name.
It’s been 7 days without a response other then the automated one.

Posted by: Darcy.1238

Darcy.1238

Guild Wars support problem, not GW2
ticket number is: 1205658

This is not my ticket or account. If you have questions, please contact cosyfiep, an Administrator at guildwarsguru.com. She submitted the ticket and received the auto response; nothing since. It has been a week.

Level 80 Warrior
Fort Aspenwood

Posted by: Nocturabyss.9165

Nocturabyss.9165

Ticket# 1211149 is solved.

Thanks GW2 Support and thank you redintellect!

Posted by: surani.6954

surani.6954

A friend of mine is trying to get his account back, but hasn’t received anything back from support in many days. The ticket number is #1222584

Posted by: Aenarion.6180

Aenarion.6180

Ticket # 1216602

RE: GW2 two step verification problem

I am posting on behalf of my brother who was locked out of his account after a problem with two factor authentication app on android.

We have not received any replies from Customer Support except for the initial system generated email when we filed the ticket.

It’s been more than 4 days now.
I hope to hear from Support.

(edited by Aenarion.6180)

Posted by: RegstavPryde.2684

RegstavPryde.2684

Ticket Numbers:

I started playing in Guild Wars Beta. My family has purchased six Guild Wars and 4 Guild Wars 2 accounts since, with 4 of the original accounts linked to GW 2 accounts.

8 Days ago we got our two baby accounts ready to do Canthan New Year, then did some pre-searing charr killing with our Perma-Pre characters, and my mom noted that she didn’t have a miniature due to her baby account being less than a year old. So I sold her one of my extra miniatures for a small amount of gold.

The next morning (Friday, the day before Canthan New Year started) both of those younger accounts and an older Nightfall-era account were locked, with the only information being that it was for botting or 3rd party program usage. Thankfully not my original beta-era account, but this hurts.

To be clear, we don’t. My mom recently retired and the Guild Wars accounts each have 30 EOTN points or more (29 for my mom’s baby and almost to 30) so we can get the Legacy skins in Guild Wars 2.

Note that we can still log into Guild Wars 2 and onto the forums like this. Yes, this linked account that I’m posting with now can play guild wars 2 without problem but is blocked on Guild Wars 1.

No botting. No third party programs. Between individual games, extra characters, skill sets, storage panes, seasonal outfits, and all the other stuff, we’ve easily spent hundreds of dollars over the years. I’m not risking accounts with that kind of cash outlay on doing stupid stuff like botting or 3rd party hacking.

So it’s been seven days. I’ve e-mailed (above the line) to get updates and no response. Canthan New Year is getting close to done. I’d really like to get some celestial minis here.

Can we please figure out what triggered the flags on our accounts so we can get them working again and hopefully have time to nail some Knights of Nian, firework some Nians, and help some poor idiot get his wallet stolen by a money-grubbing girl? Yeah…sometimes I feel really guilty…then he gives me 25 lunar tokens and I…well…still feel guilty by I do it again with the next character…:)

Lunar Tokens can turn into Lunar Fortunes and Lunar Fortunes can turn into Celestial Miniatures after all. And I like Celestial Miniatures. And this year I can get Celestial Yakkingtons…I mean sheep…

ShiNwA.3298

Ticket number is; #1206052

I emailed support for help with linking my old GW1 account to my GW2 account the 30th february.

My issue is that I forgot the password to my old GW1 account and while I do briefly remember the name of one of my characters I don’t remember the exact spelling of the character name.

I have provided a somewhat accurate spelling of the characters name and my access key for Guild Wars: Prophecies in my ticket to verify that I do own the account I’m trying to link.

I can also provide access keys for Factions and Nightfall if neccessary.

I’ve heard nothing from ANET support apart from the automated response. I have emailed support through the ticket (above the line in the mail) twice.

The email I have been using is the one for my old Guild Wars 1 which is through hotmail (outlook.com now).
If the issue is that your responses are blocked by the ISP on outlook.com then I can provide you with a different email to contact me through.

Help would be appreciated

I had similar issue where I cant remember my character name and it was like 4 years ago I played the game. I linked my GW1 account with my GW2 account fine but just unable to play GW1.

ShiNwA.3298

Ticket #1206251

Can’t login to my Guild Wars account, probably just need the character name.
It’s been 7 days without a response other then the automated one.

Hi same issue here, I second this

Posted by: Qwicked.2639

Qwicked.2639

Ticket # 1163988

Created 13 days ago on Jan 24th.

Lost access to original GW account and cannot link. Have supplied cd keys for factions and nightfall, as well as multiple alternate email addresses and some names of characters on the account.

Been loving GW2 so far by the way, seems like it’s gotten a lot of things right so far. Can’t wait to get into end game material

Thank you for looking into my query.

Posted by: Lemonograb.5214

Lemonograb.5214

Ticket ?1214799
25.01.2015 I bought game for my girlfriend. She played some days and then she was hacked. Somebody hacked her e-mail and then hacked her gw2 akk. Thief deleted letter with serial code of gw2. My girlfriend turned her e-mail akk with phone, but can’t turn gw2 akk.
Today I have seen her akk on-line with another named pers and written him. He said that bought akk at second hand and now the e-mail is another.
We have all pay information. While the registration we write the phone number and can confirm it. Of course, we can confirm the first e-mail. She really want to play

Posted by: vasilemv.7305

vasilemv.7305

Hello,

I’ve submitted a ticket on Jan 31, #1209838, regarding the force rename of my warrior, Saxxwarrior. I received the automatic reply but since then nothing. Can I please get an update? I don’t know why I’m forced to rename it since I don’t see how can that name violates the name policy.

Thank you!

Posted by: Olaf.1530

Olaf.1530

Hello,

My friend send a ticket more than 7 days ago, yet he still hasn’t had a single reply other than the automated one. He was banned, because his account had been hijacked. We’d really like to start playing together again, because we only play this game together.

Ticket Number: 1210057

Thank you in advance.

Posted by: Momo.5782

Momo.5782

Hello!

My friend has sent a ticket about account recovery on the 31th of January and he didn’t get a response yet. He would be grateful if you could answer him when you can.
Ticket number: 1210719

Thank you

Posted by: kemmibear.8193

kemmibear.8193

Ticket number 1225792
Posting this for my husband, as he can’t access his account. he is trying to recover his account password, that ticket is now over 3 days old, and his original ticket which he no longer has the number for will have been 3 weeks old tomorrow.

You should feel ashamed as a company for this embarrassing lack of customer service, it is downright shameful.

Posted by: Lexmarion.1268

Lexmarion.1268

Hello, my friend’s ticket is 1218701. He’s asking to have his authenticator removed, because he lost his phone in which it was connected to and now can’t use it.

He submitted it about a week ago, and 3 or 4 days after that the person that received his ticket didn’t even READ it, they just reset his password, which is not what he wanted. He was sent to the back of the queue which is completely unfair, it was the support person’s messup. Can you please just remove his authenticator? It’s been about a week now. Thanks.

Posted by: Exyia.1394

Exyia.1394

Hey hey! First, thanks for being an awesome group of developers! I’ve always had a great time with ANet regardless of capacity!

I submited a ticket for an account restoration over a week ago, and I think the reply I sent back to the GM that answered, went to the wrong email. I’m not a solid emailer, but the reply went directly back to the source I believe.

The ticket number is: 1196737:Account Hacked, signifigant amount of time ago.)

My account was hacked over 8 months ago. I’m not sure if that effects how long it takes to restore the account, but I did take quite a few actions to not secure only my GW2 account but my personal email accounts as well.

Also, does this effect my GW1 account in anyway?

Thanks guys!

Posted by: Xenthon.1763

Xenthon.1763

Posting on behalf of a friend: Hi, Ticket# (1198819:Login Issues) been 9 days with only 1 reply 5 days in that ignored the issues i raised (a moblie authenticator a hacker placed on my account ages ago while i was inactive on GW) and asked me to log in to change my email and password which i did through tickets months ago when i noticed all the password reset spam in my email and cant do again now (which I shouldn’t need to anyway) because of the authenticator which still hasn’t been removed that stops me logging in to follow the steps I did months ago which the gm is asking me to do again and still wouldn’t solve my issue.
Any help would be appreciated seeing as the reply didn’t even relate to my email so I can’t consider it a response and 9 days and counting is a lot of waiting when I’m trying to return to a game.
Thanks.

Posted by: JPS.8039

JPS.8039

I am posting for my friend IIPuddsII as his account is locked and he can no longer sign in.

Ticket # 1208591 His ticket has been unresolved for 7 days (1/30/2015) and he is still not able to log in to his account. Please review this ticket as soon as possible, I understand you are swamped with support requests. Thank you for your time!

Posted by: Sniping Turtle.5701

Sniping Turtle.5701

Unresolved ticket for over 13 days!

Account Recovery – Ticket# 1163226.

I am posting for my brother. His GW1 account cannot be recover and the password reset does not due to the migration to GW2 accounts.

His ticket has been unresolved for over 13 days (January 24th). Please review this ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Posted by: Jedi.7543

Jedi.7543

I am posting here on behalf of a friend who cannot due to lost password.

Friend: Treepanda.2354

He completed a support ticket #1222954 for a lost password (3) days ago. He provided ALL requested information for the process.

Thanks.

Posted by: Apocryphal.1283

Apocryphal.1283

Ticket # 1216602

RE: GW2 two step verification problem

I am posting on behalf of my brother who was locked out of his account after a problem with two factor authentication app on android.

We have not received any replies from Customer Support except for the initial system generated email when we filed the ticket.

It’s been more than 4 days now.
I hope to hear from Support.

Ticket # 1216602

My problem was now solved please close this ticket.
Thank you Guild Wars 2 Support.

Posted by: Rainstorme.9706

Rainstorme.9706

Ticket #1208477

Submitted on 30 JAN 15

Subject is account was compromised and terminated for altering game files

Posted by: Darkwolf.1825

Darkwolf.1825

Hey there, my friend hasnt gotten a reply in 10 days.

Ticket IDs are 1205500 and 1219040

Posted by: skullfaerie.7203

skullfaerie.7203

Hi,

Posting on behalf of boyfriend who has been experiencing a potential incident of cyberstalking, as the support response has been inadequate.
Revealing of personal information by another user that could not have been acquired in game is a privacy problem. It is also harassment and shows the user has been engaged in some in-depth research. It may look harmless to an unaware GM, but frankly it isn’t.
Ignoring some primitive bad mouthing/false accusations I can understand (although it’s part of cyberstalking behaviour and thus shouldn’t be), ignoring the privacy issue, not so much.

I’d like to see incidents of online stalking taken serious by support, as it is not a trivial matter. Sometimes it’s nothing, other times it can go south pretty fast. The behaviour is at the very least concerning.

In addition to the info he provided, we’ve recently seen his brothers account potentially get compromised (now secured, may be related, may be a coincidence-timing was odd). Happy to discuss the surrounding circumstances in private, for obvious reasons.

Ticket # 1194144

(edited by skullfaerie.7203)

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

hello i submitted the ticket #1224869 but didn’t receive any replay.
is it possible to look into it?
although it is not urgent or game breaking.
thank you

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

Posted by: KrisHQ.4719

KrisHQ.4719

Hello!
I am writing this on behalf of a friend, who cannot access the forums nor the game.
After a break on roughly a year, he came back to find his account terminated. Upon login he received the following message:

“Your Guild Wars 2 account has been terminated due to botting, extended unattended play, using macros, or similar behavior. Attempting to automate gameplay through any means or attempting to circumvent idle-time restrictions in any way is in violation of the User Agreement and Rules of Conduct. The account closure is permanent.”

I cannot guarantee his account has not been used for such purposes, but I find it highly unlikely since I don’t remember seeing him online, I would take notice of that.
He submitted a ticket approximately 6 days ago, but has yet to receive a response.

Ticket ID: 1213710

Lysis Kawahara – D/D Elementalist
Zaphiel Faires – DPS Guardian

Posted by: Cryptovirology.9470

Cryptovirology.9470

An update on accessing my GW1 Account would be greatly appreciated? I submitted 12 days ago. (1185908:Account access problems)

Posted by: thebusfromspeed.2890

thebusfromspeed.2890

My primary account has been out of commission for going on 9 days now. I reset my phone, thereby losing my authenticator.

Ticket # is 1207642

Destroyer requested some more info 3 days ago, but has gone silent after my response. Why is this taking so long?

Posted by: Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Jumpin Lumpix.6108

Hi my friend replaced her old cell phone and forgot to transfer her authenticator to her new cell phone, she has been unable to play because her authenticator on her old phone is still active, she submitted a ticket 5 days ago and still no reply

Ticket #: 1222773

aka. “The Complainer”