Lag / Long Loading and Error: 7:11:3:189:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Olrikus.3298

Olrikus.3298

Update: now even logging on spend few seconds. This morning it was almost instant.

Posted by: paladini.7823

paladini.7823

Serious… fix this crap man, wasnt bad until Anet called new wx3 build reset.

Server: SoR NA
ISP: NET VIRTUA
Type: 10 Mb Cable

Serious what Anet messed up with Wx3 since last new build reset???
We enter any border and already 1s delay at casting…
We go fight someone.. the skill lag gets worse to 4-8s cast.

Worse is… Anet didnt saw this since yesterday night?
Lots kept saying something was wrong at all chats, and no one from Anet around…

Not counting the tons of DC because since it lag skills, when skill animations and sounds happen it unsync everything and DC

(even tried reduce to run with minimum effects, same stuff)

And we know its not our end, because we at T1 (Sor/BG/JQ) generally have 3 way full zergs fighting and this wasnt happening as we seeing now (sure it happened skill lag but not this 5x worse than now).

Before New build:
When zergs met up, the 1st zerg to attack and cast goes fine, the other zerg get skill lag for a few seconds until all those skills render etc, but was bearable if we move back out of all those fields at ground, it unlagged and was able to fight back…

After New build:
Both zergs get massive and insane skill lag even when they face each other. The skills wont cast, and sudden everyone dc duo to mass skill and stuff loading at same time.
Doenst matter if you move away, its gonna keep skill lag everywhere, even at home camp.

P.S:. Guild events and Pming while Guesting
I noticed this feature working wrong too, when you are guesting and try to pm other friends, it wont happen. After some minutes, while you just chatting at open chat (/s) it starts to lock you chat to pm mode (/w somoeone_you_tried_pm) and doesnt matter if you do /s, it get stuck for some minutes too, until it changes back.
Maybe a chat/guild/pm unsync.

Attachments:

Paladini – Sanctum Of Rall

(edited by paladini.7823)

Posted by: noxx.1706

noxx.1706

sigh…going to put this game on the back burner a while until I hear this has been worked on. Had the worst time last night with WvW being completely unplayable. I’ve played many MMO’s and understand they can have these issues from time to time but I’ve never had to just give up playing before due to game performance in the past. It’s a shame as I really like GW2 (when it’s running smoothly) and hope we get a statement from Anet soon regarding this issue.

(edited by noxx.1706)

Posted by: Tyrion.6508

Tyrion.6508

Not to be a pessimist, but I feel like we should not have ANY expectations that this will be fixed. I found this thread from 6 months ago detailing this exact problem.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Error-code-7-11-3-189-101-4

In other words, don’t hold your breath. Just uninstalled. Guess I’ll have to go back to Rift.

Posted by: Metallus.7690

Metallus.7690

Here it’s my log; i’m not horrendously lagging like the OP but my skills still require from 1-2s to activate with peaks of 10-15s of inactivity (usually followed by a crash), but chat still runs smoothly.

A month ago, however, i had that kind of horrendous lag but it got fixed afterwards and i didn’g lag for a while. Now the skill lag’s got back at me again :/

Server: Desolation
ISP: Telecom Italia (20mb connection)

Attachments:

Posted by: Marott.2679

Marott.2679

Location – Lithuania
ISP – TEO LT, AB

Posted by: Jasonsmits.9687

Jasonsmits.9687

Oke i seem to have fixed my problem.

I just bought a 40 euro USB wifi stick.. my internet now runs 100 times smoother (not faster) with everything and i just played GW2 for about 5 hours on a sunday wich is peak day without any dc’s.

I went from a Belking 100N to a Sitecom 600N wich has a dual band wireless connection with my router..

I know you guys dont wanna spend another 40 euro’s just to play a game but trust me it enhances all your game and download experiences.

When i called my ISP earlier they told me to look at my router settings and look at the usage of device’s on my router and my phone was using 5 times the amount of internet that my computer took while playing TERA: Rising.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Glad yours is fixed Jasonsmits, mines not and im getting error 7 kicked out of the middle of long story instances as well as not being able to properly take part in any activity whatsoever after 17:00, ever since 27th april (was perfectly fine before that date).

My connections all Wired btw, 18mb downstream

Posted by: HellKrasher.1074

HellKrasher.1074

No response yet? 3 week have passed. I need some answer for thisssss. Im hving 20s of lag in some maps, and 0 lag in others, i go from massive lag in one map, to 0 lag instantly when i go to another. This is not problem of my connexion, has no sense at all.

We need some answers!!!!!!!

Gw2 Fan. Leader of the guild ValquiriA [VaL]

Posted by: Marott.2679

Marott.2679

Yeah. I do not get lag, but all skills beginning not to work and later I get disconnects. It’s annoying then I’m in a dungeon. Sorry for bad English.

Metallus.7690

At 9:00 pm i got trapped in a 30s lagspike; it was sick.

Posted by: Bhelliom.5324

Bhelliom.5324

Last ANet response was nearly 2 weeks ago. Please update us on this issue. This is beyond a joke now. I played all day today with no problems until 17:20 GMT and then severe lag. As i previously stated in my last post: this is not a problem with our ISP. I have tested multiple games, downloads and contacted my ISP multiple times. They have tested my line sent me out a new router. We have tried everything.

Please help with this issue. This is the last chance as I am at my wits end with this issue. This needs looked at urgently or it sadly looks like I will be uninstalling and not looking back.

Posted by: Alocer.4819

Alocer.4819

27days later for me and still get the lag issues, myself and others have been more than patient. However it has got to the point where (mostly later times 20:00-23:00 GMT) the game has become unplayable. My friends that I normally gamed with have all throw in the towel and it appears that many others doing the same. I suggest you look at this issue with haste, as this going to be one of your big downfalls and it not helping your player base.

For me, I am more of a half glass full guy (optimist), but this is really putting a downer on my game time. Like many others, I guess I will play other games until the issue addressed.

But from my first post, and many others like this one, almost 30days later for me and still no fix or acknowledgement from Arenanet I’m not holding my breath.

Metallus.7690

Here i’ll add the pingplotter tests i performed: there is only the n2 test that fails (100% PL); the rest shows a low ping (ca 70).

Attachments:

HellKrasher.1074

Another day, no answer, still with tons of lag. Anybody else is hving lag in some maps, and when u go to another map runs perfectly?.

Posted by: Khey.4735

Khey.4735

Same exact issues with the skills flashing but never triggering or all triggering at once sometimes 5 minutes later, and chat, whispers, guild chat all working.

And yes I found that I have no issue at all in Metrica Province, while the other maps go from slightly laggy to totally unplayable with actions/skills freezing for seconds to minutes then all triggering at the same time in a big mess of particle effects.

I posted in another thread but there are so many I don’t know which one Anet actually read, if they read any.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Lag-issues-but-only-at-night/first#post2062128

Khey Scattershot – Engineer
[GuM] – Underworld

Posted by: DippyDragon.3180

DippyDragon.3180

Sigh The 3 minute lag is back again for me. Yet my sister (using the same ISP in the same country) has no lag issues at all. What is going on?

I posted in another thread but there are so many I don’t know which one Anet actually read, if they read any.

Who knows, I think they’re burying their heads in the sand to be honest – they’re certainly not engaging with their customers.

You should try the personal touch and contact tech support directly – their response is always the same “it’s your ISP’s fault”.

~~ The Tarnished Coast ~~
[i7 6700 Skylake – 32Gb RAM – 240GB SSD – GTX970 – Corsair Water Cooling]

(edited by DippyDragon.3180)

Posted by: tym.3791

tym.3791

Guess I will add My name to the List. Lag has been so bad, its un playable. Be nice if they would address the problem.

HellKrasher.1074

Just went to fractals with my friends… 3hs took them. I had lag the entire run, was completely useless, i mean huge lag, 10-15min of nothing, some times i was still watching how my friends fought the first pull, when they already were at the final boss. This is just ridiculous. Got disconnected around 7 times, and i had basically no lag in LA before going in again to fractals.

I never had this kind of lag in any other game i played. I been playing gw2 since the first open beta, never never never had this lag, yes, the first betas were laggy, but 1-5s lagg, not 15min lag…

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH so kitten mad at this moment…

Posted by: DippyDragon.3180

DippyDragon.3180

Just went to fractals with my friends… 3hs took them. I had lag the entire run, was completely useless, i mean huge lag, 10-15min of nothing, some times i was still watching how my friends fought the first pull, when they already were at the final boss. This is just ridiculous. Got disconnected around 7 times, and i had basically no lag in LA before going in again to fractals.

I never had this kind of lag in any other game i played. I been playing gw2 since the first open beta, never never never had this lag, yes, the first betas were laggy, but 1-5s lagg, not 15min lag…

Welcome another open beta comrade Don’t know what’s changed, it used to be great. Somewhen (not a real word) they made a change which caused this – I’m not even sure they know

~~ The Tarnished Coast ~~
[i7 6700 Skylake – 32Gb RAM – 240GB SSD – GTX970 – Corsair Water Cooling]

HellKrasher.1074

Welcome another open beta comrade Don’t know what’s changed, it used to be great. Somewhen (not a real word) they made a change which caused this – I’m not even sure they know

Heya, i think around a month and a half ego. Started with little and occasionally lag… but went crazy this last 3 weeks for me

Posted by: DrFutzLoop.5316

DrFutzLoop.5316

ISP: TPG

Have had whole network lag when starting up GW2 in the past couple days, seems to have leveled out for now tho.

Attachments:

[GIA] Glory In Ashes
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Posted by: adobo.1749

adobo.1749

the constant dc has gotten worse. it started after the southsun patch. the dc occurs every ~10min or so now.

LOC: Philippines
ISP: SKYcable

tym.3791

Same as another poster. Got a new router, cable guy been here twice, and like others said got bad after that last patch that let low levels into southern cove. Wish they would say something.

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Yep, frequent lag spikes and the occasional dcs are happening to me

Posted by: metz.9674

metz.9674

Must say. Been happening to me for alittle over a week now. Sometimes I get 20 minutes in. Others I get 5 min. Hard to make progress …

Posted by: signahead.7281

signahead.7281

Server: Yak’s Bend

Attachments:

tym.3791

I MAY of found the issue. I uninstalled my video drivers, then re installed them. Seems to have done the trick. Now its playing fine. I think its a video card driver issue. Just a thought and Idea for you all.

I have a nivida 660ti card. I uninstalled the drivers, let windows update and install the drivers and works fine now. Hope that helps.

Posted by: Ponita.8204

Ponita.8204

I’ve been having the same issue for some time now, but it’s only today that it really made the game unplayable. Literally, every 3 minutes the game starts lagging and kicks me out to the character select screen. (Up until today, it was about 2-3 kicks per 1 hour). I don’t think that’s my internet provides’ fault, since my boyfriend is playing next to me and he hasn’t been kicked even once in the past two weeks.
Here’s my diagnostics log.

Attachments:

HellKrasher.1074

I MAY of found the issue. I uninstalled my video drivers, then re installed them. Seems to have done the trick. Now its playing fine. I think its a video card driver issue. Just a thought and Idea for you all.

I have a nivida 660ti card. I uninstalled the drivers, let windows update and install the drivers and works fine now. Hope that helps.

We are talking about lag problems, so video card drivers shoudnt hv anything to do with that, maybe u were hving fps drops and not lag.

Posted by: jayem.2630

jayem.2630

It’s pure anecdote and I don’t have enough network know-how to prove it, but I did a dns flush on my computer today and the lag seems to have gone for the time being.

Posted by: Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Zahrexsiiszb.8472

Seriously, after Secret of Southsun came up, lags came up too. Everyday after 6 pm i get huge lagspikes/lags. This was fixed a month ago when i had lags after The Living story event. This is happening again and it was not / is not my issue. Hope you will fix this soon!! Please, don´t tell that is my ISP problem, BF3, WoW, CS, Killing Floor and L4D2 are working perfect.

Seafarer´s rest EU.

Posted by: anubis.8207

anubis.8207

Save our keyboards please!

it is just horrid gameplay with this lag!

Edit:
I changed server and the lag is way better . Guess there is something wrong with ring of fire

(edited by anubis.8207)

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Someone please help this!

Posted by: signahead.7281

signahead.7281

It’s pure anecdote and I don’t have enough network know-how to prove it, but I did a dns flush on my computer today and the lag seems to have gone for the time being.

I tried this too, but it didn’t help.

Posted by: cOwflOp.7964

cOwflOp.7964

In the same boat with you all.
Just started may 16th ;(

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

seams the devs are on hoildays as the amount of complaints pm’s and threads on the lag issue in wvw has gone totally unanswered

Posted by: correllis.1428

correllis.1428

I did a quick google on how to do a dns flush and no more lag for me! Thank you old sport!

Posted by: zakibro.6184

zakibro.6184

devs better stop slacking around, get the back to work, that game is unplayable dc every 5 min in wvw, ya and im in wvw guild, wvw is the only thing that I ENJOY IN THAT GAME ATM, u killing it, im gonna quit soon, thanks.

Insane laggs, +30s skill delay, zeg frozzen, everything is horrible.

Zakitten

ep ignoring that problem devs! Hey i just dc 4th time in 10 mins!

Attachments:

(edited by zakibro.6184)

Metallus.7690

Holy god, I’m in frostgorge Sound waiting for Jormag and I’m dying to random mobs because i get stuck during spells and find myself with downed status after 10-15s that i press buttons without performing any spell at all.

It’s being a nightmare, really… yesterday it wasn’t this ugly, now it’s getting worse and worse. I’m out for tonight, sick.

Posted by: Erebus.3897

Erebus.3897

here’s my ping plotter…. its like beyond unplayable.

I’d have better luck sending smoke signals to your servers….

it was not like this, i’ve played for 8 months and its the first time i’ve experienced this.

Attachments:

Commander Gladius Deum [ART]
Gate of Madness

Posted by: Vismund.1846

Vismund.1846

I only experience lag on a windows 7 machine. There is a Mac Book Pro on the same network playing GW2 at the same time with no issues.

Attachments:

Posted by: XOmegaGold.8371

XOmegaGold.8371

So after having this same issue, I tried the suggestion of flushing the DNS and have not had any lag problems since. I’d give it a try!

Posted by: HelloKitty.4613

HelloKitty.4613

Isp: Netvigator

Before new build (routine maintenance only) at 24 May 2013, my connection is always good and not always disconnected. Easy disconnected and poor connection now.

Attachments:

Metallus.7690

Rofl, this is so kittening kittened: teleported to Phineas waypoint, since Behemoth was going to spawn within minutes, got trapped in a 3-4 mins lagspike, without being able to even get near behemoth and lost the event (as it got killed in 2 mins).

Come on, seriously, this is getting too far now… playing this game is starting to become counter productive: it’s no longer a source of entertainment.

Safari.3021

My lag cleared up for 3 days or so, but restarted exactly the evening of the patch (28th may)

my support ticket has been closed (not by me) and the following is the answer I got:

Hi XXXX,

Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention today.

I can definitely understand your frustration if both us and your ISP are telling you to consult the other in regards to this issue. The only problem with the Guild Wars 2 forum thread you linked is that most of those players all have different ISP’s, locations, and their network diagnostic reports are all vastly different making this issue difficult to look into and so it’s taking some time.

At this time we do not have an immediate resolution but I will be forwarding your information along with those provided by the players in this thread to our network engineering team for further investigation. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA for any kind of status update in regards to this issue but I do want to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused. Please be assured that we will be looking into this further and will hopefully have a resolution to provide to our players.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
XXXX
NCSOFT Technical Support

Posted by: Ghetto Guardian.9520

Ghetto Guardian.9520

Provider: Sky Broadband

Started after the Last Stand patch. Before that everything was great.

Fix It, Fix It,Fix It, Fix It, Fix It !

Attachments:

YaKSlapper[YaK]
-Gandara
Tell Me I Can’t And I’ll Show You I Can

Safari.3021

Lot of sky broadband users here……………

Posted by: Geotherma.2395

Geotherma.2395

Is it normal to get 100% packet loss?

Intel i7 3.9ghz processor 16GB Ram 2TB HDD
Nvidia GTX 650 Win 7 64bit FFXI 4+yrs/Aion 4+ years Complete Noob~ Veteran OIF/OEF
http://everyonesgrudge.enjin.com/home MY GW2 Music http://tinyurl.com/cm4o6tu

Safari.3021

yes, from the anet server, because its designed to not repond to the pings.

From other servers midway in the journey? No idea