Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: jhay.7239

jhay.7239

Hi,

I am posting here on behalf of my friend he still needs to retrieve his account back. It has been a month and Anet needs to solve this and it is unacceptable. He told me he provided the necessary info to prove he is the right owner of the account. Therefore, please look into this problem further and help him get the account back. He has put in a lot of effort in this game and it would be greatly appreciated if you guys can help him get it back.

Thanks!

REFERENCE #:

121217-000298

Posted by: elendia.5967

elendia.5967

Hello. I had purchased a copy of Guild Wars 2 as a gift for a friend, whose account was suspended for no apparent reason. She opened a support ticket (ref. # 121221-001725), as did I (ref. # 121221-001792). Over a week ago, her support ticket was closed with a comment that support would be contacting me, but I have yet to receive anything. An update would be greatly appreciated; thank you for your time.

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Posting this for a friend of mine.

Ticket number: 121228-002342

Apparently he is banned under code 45, yet while he is waiting for it to get unbanned, SOMEONE logged in his account. There has been multiple witnesses that saw it.

And this is absurd! Why was the rightful owner of the account was banned while the hacker can still log in his account?

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

Posted by: Gene Rojo.4207

Gene Rojo.4207

Thank you so much, Gaile Gray. Thank you so much!

Posted by: Osmium.3627

Osmium.3627

I’m posting on my friend’s behalf.

User: boreslayer.6204
ticket: 121228-000405

We would appreciated if the matter could be look into as soon as possible. It has been 3 days and no response was given.

Thank you.

Posted by: AdamPerez.9834

AdamPerez.9834

I’m Posting on my friend’s behalf

I am posting to hopefully fix whatever’s the problem with my account once and for all so I can actually log in and play… I have submitted 2 tickets (no, not at the same time) regarding my issue, they are the following numbers:

[Incident: 121228-001007] – opened Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 1:07 AM… unresolved.
[Incident: 121227-003243] – closed

THE PROBLEM.
I couldn’t log in to the game because according to the launcher there was something fishy going on which caused my acct to be locked and I had to submit a ticket. This happened twice now, hence the 2 tickets.

ACCOUNT HISTORY
8/20/2012 – Game was purchased and the product key was linked to a newly created account
— NOTHING WAS DONE WITH THIS ACCOUNT UNTIL THE NEXT DATE LISTED --
12/27/2012 – Tried logging in after downloading the game, access was denied and was prompted to create a ticket to be able to log in.
-Created a ticket.
-Got a reply 4 hrs. later announcing access was restored
-Couldn’t try to log in until later. I will admit I did try to use the pw I had instead of the 1 given to me in the reply at first, but then used the 1 given. I’m unsure if that’s what broke things yet again but I changed the random pw to something more memorable for me and tried again to log in. The account was inaccessible AGAIN and I got an email to authorize access from where I was (which the email I know is actually kind of normal to get). I was prompted to create a ticket to restore access.
-All during this I was able to log in to my acct on the site, just not with the game.
12/28/2012 – about 1 am on this day I created ticket #2.
12/29/2012 – No longer able to log in on the website.

All while I’ve been waiting a reply I’ve been looking around the site and google and learned that situations like mine with just as long or longer wait times is not rare by any means. I must say that with no phone number to call, email correspondence and crazy wait times the customer service for this game is abysmal and I’m completely ignoring how absurd it is to have this kind of problem with a brand new account… Unlike many of the authors posting their problems here, there is no “I hope I don’t have to buy another copy of the game”. If it comes to pass that I have to shell out another 60 bucks, I’m done… It’s not worth it, I’m disappointed being such a mainstream game (subscription or not) to have such a crappy customer servicing system.

(edited by AdamPerez.9834)

Posted by: Phillip.9086

Phillip.9086

Hi, my friend was banned on the 18th for an account issue and hasn’t heard anything since then. He got the game on the 15th to play with me and had only played for three days. His ticket number is 121218-002761 and his username is Ravaldknight.
Thanks.

Posted by: lilithine.3160

lilithine.3160

Posting on behalf of a friend suspended for reasons that were never given for an amount of time that was unspecified. He submitted a ticket over 72 hours ago, was notified of something vague like his ticket was being transferred to another department, and hadn’t heard from anet since.

Ticket number: 121228-002116

I’ve been playing MMOs with this friend since the dawn of the dinosaur age and he’s never done anything like bot or buy gold or harm a fly, so I cannot fathom why he would be banned. Hope he gets his account back soon =(

Posted by: cibA.8562

cibA.8562

Still not a single response till date! It’s been 4 days! Please kindly assist asap!!

Ticket # – 121227-002996

(edited by cibA.8562)

Posted by: Gonorejus.7510

Gonorejus.7510

Hello Gaile,

Once again I am writing on behalf of my friend. You told to update the ticket to get more information on the issue, but it cannot be done, because on the recently submitted ticket page it says that the status of the ticket: 121217-002393 is closed and therefore cannot be updated. Furthermore my friend got an email from the support on December 18th, the same day he sent the ticket, asking him for information on:

• Order ID
  • Last four digits (ONLY) of the credit/debit card used
  • Your Billing Zip Code
  • The name of a character on the account
  • The date the account was created within 72 hours

He replied to that email, giving all the infomation for the questions above. He haven’t got an email from the support since. Is there a posibility that his email got lost or skipped somehow? So my question is what to do? Make a new ticket or wait for further information from you guys?

Posted by: Vengo.9184

Vengo.9184

Hello i am posting this on behalf of my friend, account name jere.3721 he made a ticket and is awaiting your reply it would be much appreciated if you could get back to him.

Incident: 121228-000026.

Thanks.

Posted by: Nerikis.1904

Nerikis.1904

Hello Gaile,

I hope this finds you well. Sometime between the 25th and 26th of November my account was hacked and I submitted a ticket to appeal my perma-ban for botting on the 26th. After The ban was lifted I found out my account was still suspended for being compromised. That ticket went through pretty quickly and I logged in to find that I had in fact been hacked and most of my stuff was gone.

On the 27th I updated my original ticket requesting an account restoration. Still waiting to hear back on that.

Incident: 121227-000326

Thanks!

Posted by: neonchinchilla.4510

neonchinchilla.4510

Hey,
My friend’s account was suspended midgame four days ago. He assumed it was due to use of combat mod, a script that holds down right click during combat, but has not received any clarification on the issue. After providing additional account info to the GM that responded, another GM replied the next day (the 28th) saying that his ticket was being escalated to Payment Review, and there has been no word since.

Incident: 121227-003808

Posted by: Tandy.4781

Tandy.4781

121224-001289

This is my 2nd post in this thread, and I would appreciate someone actually responding to my ticket who can either give me a straight answer or tell me to shove off honestly.

When I log into my account, I have NOTHING under Authorized Networks. It is blank. I have included 4 screenshots on different days showing this. I have been told what to do if I see a strange IP there over and over, but no one seems to actually get the fact I can not see a strange IP there if I cant even see my own authorized home network.

I know someone there has to have the reading comprehension to understand my problem and not tell me yet again to call my ISP if I see a new one to check my IP range, or to change my password if I see a new one, or to wait a while for it to show up.

Blank literally means BLANK, as in nothing there. I have attached a screenshot here, in the hopes someone will maybe actually look at it and respond.

I lost all my gold getting hacked once, if I dont feel secure enough to know I can see who is accessing my account I doubt I will ever buy gems/seriously play much again. And honestly, other people should be worried if there is this kind of hole in authorizing networks.

Attachments:

Posted by: VxDart.4610

VxDart.4610

A guild leader on Fort Aspenwood server was wrongfully banned for donating gold to one of his officers. Please look at his ticket, it has been over 4 days.
Ticket # 121227-002927

Thanks.

Deibos (The Board)
[PRO] The Protectorate of Aspenwood
[ACE] Acquire

Posted by: Zaganor.8390

Zaganor.8390

“121219-001928, 121224-002364 You did a chargeback. This results in account closure.”

The same charge has been reinstated. Which means I’ve payed for it but I don’t have access to my purchase. I included the information required to clear this out in my ticket.
What else do you want me to do? get American Express to call you?

Vuka [MERC] Shaxus

Posted by: MRoLethaL.4297

MRoLethaL.4297

To reiterate, I have not logged into Guild Wars since early October. My friend got back into it, so I started patching to play with him. When I tried to login, I received a notification that my account was terminated do to gold trading etc.. I have not played in months, I do not know how my account gets banned for something that appears to be a blatant hacker. I can verify myself as the account owner with all details minus the game code, that email I must have deleted.
Amrick.7312
121226-003612

I am posting this for my friend since he cannot log into the forumns and post himself. It had been 5 days and no one has answered him regarding his account. Can someone please answer. Thank you

Posted by: ForbiddenMonk.6571

ForbiddenMonk.6571

I’m posting on behalf of my friend. She was wrongfully banned 3 days ago while she was playing. The ticket number is 121228-002771 and has gotten no reply at all. We would appreciate this getting sorted out as quickly as possible, because she was gonna help me learn how to play. Thanks for your time!

Posted by: Mandimeng.5783

Mandimeng.5783

Posting here through a friends account since I don’t have access to the forums with mine.

Name: Jester.2150
Ticket Number: 121227-000065
Reason: Account was terminated permanently due to botting, extended unattended play, or macroing.

I have not done any of these things. I’m a loyal player since GW1 that has spent real cash in the gem shop multiple times, and is legitly working hard on getting my first legendary. I was on everyday doing multiple things: dragon/world events, gathering, talking with friends, dungeons, leveling alts (my 4th) and nightly WvW.

I don’t use any illegal third party software, or anything that would give me an unfair advantage over other players. I’m not using any macros, my keybinds are 1 action only. I’ll take small breaks so I may be afk for a few mins, but if longer, I log off. I don’t use anything to keep my character online to bypass any anti-afk system in place or to have it play automatically for me.

Please, I would like to resolve this issue as soon as possible so I can get back to playing with my guild and friends, some of which the only way I could contact them was ingame and now I cannot with my account.

Posted by: Aleisia.4578

Aleisia.4578

Thank you Gaile. They finally got it resolved, though it took 2 weeks and didn’t really get any compensation since it was their fault. But thank you for your help anyways.

Posted by: Gubian.6458

Gubian.6458

I’m posting this on behalf of my brother, as he can’t actually post it himself, as he doesn’t have an account and to the best that we’ve been able to figure out, he can’t make one until he buys the game. Which brings us to the problem…

Long story short, he’s unable to purchase the game through the official site. Our family has tried a total of 3 different paypal accounts and 4 different credit cards, and they all give us the same errors. Those errors either being that the credit card information is “invalid,” or just a generic “something went wrong” message in the case of using paypal.

On the 28th, he filed a ticket with support. The ticket number is 121228-003779. He’s been told that the ticket was passed on to the payment review team on the morning of the 29th, but no word has been sent since.

At any rate, thanks for giving this some looking into, and happy new years.

Posted by: Corvus.9058

Corvus.9058

Thank you so much Gaile
Ticket # 121218-000610 has been officially dealt with and my husband’s account has been released. My thanks and our Guilds Thanks. Looks like it might be a good new year yet

Corvus

Posted by: F I R S T.3976

F I R S T.3976

3rd day of an unresolved issue.

Ticket # – 121227-002938

Hi Gaile

Thank you for solving my issue. Took long but hey… Whats done is done. Thank you guys and more power to gw2. Happy new year

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

Posted by: XarK.4561

XarK.4561

Happy New Year,
still waiting for an Account Restoration ( got hacked )

Ticket # – 121227-002499

Posted by: Ruine.3519

Ruine.3519

Hi,

I’m posting on behalf of my wife who had her account banned for alleged RMT. She’s a total neophyte when it comes to mmo’s and the only thing we can think of that led to her being banned was that she sent me 12g in the mail the day before.

While we understand its the holidays, could someone help look into this for us please? We have taken extra leave during this period so the both of us can play.

Thanks so much!

p.s If she can’t play, i can’t play too. So help a brother out

Ref: 121229-000721
Id: eloryn.9271

Thanks

Slynn [oPP] Mesmer – Blackgate NA

Posted by: Destin.2458

Destin.2458

6th day and counting still unresolved issue, winter break is over tomorrow, lost so much game time.. any type of response or update would be nice

Ticket 121227-003051

Posted by: Gnarsch.9704

Gnarsch.9704

Have been waiting for 5 days to get my password recovered…

121227-001654

Posted by: Ubique.1876

Ubique.1876

Reference #: 121223-002525

Stated as “In queue for restoration,” just wondering how long the process might take at this point, as it seems the account restoration has already been approved.

Posted by: dboy.9823

dboy.9823

New account was blocked. I received a response telling me it was being looked into. Have not received an update in 4 days. Ticket number 121227-000032. To clarify, I am posting this with an account I bought after the ban so I could play the game. My original account can not log into the forum.

(edited by dboy.9823)

Posted by: Steelgrizzly.3946

Steelgrizzly.3946

Just a personal note of thanks to Gaile and Peter and everyone for reviewing and reopening my terminated account. Don’t know what the trouble was that got it closed in the first place, and don’t really care, as long as Arenanet is addressing the problem.

I want to encourage those of you who have had the same thing happen. I don’t have any sympathy for anyone who was actually cheating ; only if your account was closed for no fault of your own. In that case just hang in there, follow proper ticket and forum procedure, keep the discussion civil, and give these folks a chance to give your account a fair review. Happy (western) New Year, all.

Posted by: Keyi.9752

Keyi.9752

Posting this for a friend of mine.
Ticket number: 121230-000852
Apparently he is banned under code 45.
Because he replayable, I sent a 40g with a few 15 slot bag to him.
And this is absurd!
I could not even help a friend will be harmful to him?
why?

Posted by: leovel.9426

leovel.9426

posting on behalf of my friend “montero.3189” his account is still suspended,
and still didnt received any update.. please look into it!

ticket number # 121229-001506

Posted by: diatrich.4509

diatrich.4509

Hi and here I am again =(

121220-002842 already 3 days since I updated it because I added a new serial code…still no contact from the support team and I’m still unable to log in game.

Posted by: fruitnfiber.2871

fruitnfiber.2871

Hey, I’m posting for my buddy huggiebears71. He’s been blocked out for 9 days because he was hacked

Ticket Number 121224-000369

Posted by: Knight.1084

Knight.1084

Greetings,

I came to play GW2 but it says I am for the next 68 hours.
I don’t get it.

Anyway, the thing is I think this is good, Now I will quit GW2 all together and stop wasting my life away on this crap. thank you very much arenet,you clearly care.

thank you again, i’m going to start to have a life like I use to. moderation use is well but why even spend an hour a day on this poc?
i also did not use bad words in a bad way and whatnot.
there are bugs everywhere in gw2,bots,bullys,etc are all in the game.

Attachments:

(edited by Knight.1084)

Posted by: Ubique.1876

Ubique.1876

Ref: 121223-002?525

This is the second time since December 22/23, when my account was very obviously hacked and liquidated of all its assets, that I have had my problems totally ignored by whichever obviously well-intentioned CSR employee answered my support ticket, only now it seems as if I am being told not-so subtly that I will be offered no assistance.

In response to what had appeared on the forums as a “pending restoration,” I received an e-mail (the bulk of it below) which I can only perceive as something of a joke. Am I to understand that only those accounts created on or after December 1 are eligible for the ART? Or am I being told that since the implementation of this tool, no measures were taken to ensure that it would actually function? I am honestly confused, to say the very least, and would appreciate a bit of clarity.

“Thanks for your patience during our investigation. After taking a look at the game logs, I found that your account was accessed prior to December 1, 2012, which is before our restoration tool became available. Please understand that the restoration tool works by creating a “snapshot” of a player’s account when the server data is regularly backed up. As these “snapshots” were not being created before December 1, 2012, we do not have a valid restore point for your account and will be unable to restore any items or characters missing before that date.However, I have gone ahead and transferred your home world back to…"

Posted by: Coldsnort.5679

Coldsnort.5679

My friend was wrongfully banned for sending one of our guild officers gold. He has never bought or sold any gold in Guild Wars 2, and has been waiting 5+ days for a response.
He is a guild leader and commander on Fort Aspenwood.

His ticket number: 121227-002927

Posted by: WindHaven.1976

WindHaven.1976

I am using my cousin account to post this request. My account got hack. I meant like Big Hack. The hacker know the information, I had to contact support multiple times, they decided to temporary ban the account to solve the problem. GM said that he already dealed with the hacker, GM denied the hacker request and now he will help only me. GM said that GM will escalate my ticket to a proper department to solve this. It has been 4 days and no answer. Please make this fast guys. I’ve been waiting for a week already, and I wasted too much time. I know it takes time, but I want to make sure that you guys are working on it. Please make it quick guys.

Ticket Number: 121227-000798

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

I have sent in reports to the support staff, asked to get my account restored after it was hacked and robbed. All I have received in turn was 3 password resets and one staff member asking if there was anything more he’d like me to do AFTER I had already asked for a reset and gave him the date. It has been over a week since I was hacked and a little over 4 days since the last message (guessing at first he didn’t know what to do so just waited for the holidays to start) asking if there was anything else I wanted done to my account… I did reply back with all the information that I could possible give but I’m still left in the dark.

I was also hacked HARD, guy stole everything of value, salvaged and sold everything that he couldn’t sell to others (including fractal rings, exotic armors on all 6 of my characters, skins, etc.). He even went as far as to destroy ALL my gifts and mystic clovers (hurts the most). This jerk event was as far as to use my account for gold selling.

Ref/ticket number – 121228-003350

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

(edited by randomfightfan.4091)

Posted by: breedingpit.6548

breedingpit.6548

I’m posting on my friend’s behalf of my dad. its been 3 days

pupgo.2016

121229-000188

he was banned for grinding on mobs for slayer achievement

Posted by: cornbelle.3528

cornbelle.3528

Hi, to whom it may concern:

My friend just lent money to his friend who went to complete the Golden Achievement.
My friend didn’t buy and sell any golds by real-world money in GW2.
My friend is a normal player.
He has always been a honest player.

Can you check it again for him? Please.

The Ticket Number :
#121231-000631
#130102-000494

Thanks for any inconvenience.

(edited by cornbelle.3528)

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

Ticket Number # 121219-003205
my Friend Angle of the Chosen got his account Terminated and he cant log on to the fourm to post any messages i have links to fourm that i have posted but it got moved to Complaints about Suspensions [merged] he was not suspended his account was terminated
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Complaints-about-Suspensions-merged/page/2#post1090032
he has submitted a ticket and it has been 4 days and he still has not received any word he is what he told us in our froum
Well, that link won’t help me right now since my account no longer exists officially, therefore I can’t log into the forums on GW2 website to post or update anything. My Support Account will not let me in because of the same problem. Posted December 31, 08:54 PM
he is a good friend of mine and as I had stated in my fourm I made before it got moved was he was hacked before. he got his account back then he got terminated. Please help him out

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

Posted by: cibA.8562

cibA.8562

Still not a single action from Customer Support!!

Ticket # – 121227-002996

Posted by: Myranium.7392

Myranium.7392

I am posting this on behalf of my brother (JonSnow.7965) who had been wrongly accused of RMT. He had sent a ticket (Reference #: 121228-000873) 6 days ago and had not receive any reply at all. He has been playing GW2 actively since the launch and is definitely not involved in any RMT. He sent gold to me in order to return his favor to me because I have been helping his account out and also I had just bought this account. However we were unaware that mailing gold was against the rules so please help him out. Thank you.

Posted by: SiMonSsJr.4652

SiMonSsJr.4652

Ticket number 121229-001218

please respon.. 4 day now

Posted by: Whiskeyshot.1593

Whiskeyshot.1593

I require an update on this ticket — thanks! It was submitted Dec 29

Incident: 121229-002743

Posted by: nytewyndtx.5482

nytewyndtx.5482

RE: Support Reference Number: 121230-000914

This “ticket” has yet to be fully resolved, waiting to have account transfer reset so I can return my account to my “home” from the world the hacker moved it to OR have my account restored to a date prior to 12-28-2012. Haven’t heard anything back on my requests/updates since whomever was working on this got done resetting my password a couple of times (which was never technically needed). My account still shows it’s on the Euro world of Far Shiverpeaks and it is supposed to be on the US world of Sanctum of Rall. I am hoping I can get it moved back to Sanctum of Rall (US) without having to wait until Jan 4th, want to get back with guild and my friends, please.

Posted by: Osmium.3627

Osmium.3627

I’m posting on my friend’s behalf.
User: boreslayer.6204
ticket: 121228-000405
We would appreciated if the matter could be look into as soon as possible. It has been a whole week and yet no response was given.

Thank you.

Posted by: Simi.9342

Simi.9342

TICKET ID: 121229-000034
Hi My access was restored on my account but I would like to know if I am entitled to the account restore I put the request in about this 3 days ago now. I know its new years so am not expecting it instantly it would just be nice to know if I have to grind new armors and weapons, or if I will be receiving my items back.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update – 2 January

121214-000931 Resolved
121220-002211 Resolved
121215-002277 Resolved
121218-003017 Resolved, but I note you are having access issues. Have asked an agent to review.
121214-002039 Responded 12/30
121213-000102 Responded 12/30; agent will review your comments
121129-000113 Agent needs additional information; please update your ticket
121215-001861 You have purchased FOUR fraudulent codes from unauthorized sellers. We cannot continue to release this account; please discuss with Support.
121214-000225 Fraudulent code. Please contact your seller to get a refund. If you acquire a new, legitimate ecode you may apply it to your account.
121213-002054 Fraudulent code. Please contact your seller to get a refund. If you acquire a new, legitimate ecode you may apply it to your account.
121217-001136 Account was released (after refund) so you may add a new code
121216-000826 The credit card authorization was rejected in error; you were not charged and may add a new code to the account.
121220-002781 The credit card authorization was rejected in error; you were not charged and may add a new code to the account.
121215-001752 The credit card authorization was rejected in error; you were not charged and may add a new code to the account.
121221-000404 PayPal glitch; charges were refunded. You may add a new code to the account.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)