Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: TheButcher.3271

TheButcher.3271

Posting for a friend as he has no access to the forums.

Ticket reference: 130125-000239
Account Name: predator.2145

Ticket has been pending at least 5 days.

His account was permanently banned for gold selling. He has not sold or bought any gold from gold selling sites. The gold that he has acquired was for selling his precursor “The Lover”.

After that, he passed me some of the gold to gain the achievement “Gold Hoarder”, after which, I passed him back his gold.

Please check logs if you can as this is kind of banning is becoming unfair to a lot of GW2 players.

Thanks.

Posted by: Waffles.1084

Waffles.1084

I want to thank you Gaile for the speedy response and reinstating my friend’s account. Also, I want to thank the Arena Net Support Team for acting fast on a human error. We are extremely grateful and will continue to promote the good energy which Guild Wars has provided.

I sincerely apologize for any spam and most definitely apologize for my impatience to give you time to work.

Continue the great work!

Thank you very much!

(edited by Waffles.1084)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Appealing to response to “130122-001149 Final answer was sent to your brother in December; will not be responded to again.”

Dear Gaile,

I find it ridiculous to ban my brother’s account for sending me 30 gold. In the December, he was helping our guildie to craft a legendary weapon and supported him with some gold to buy materials. This is a gesture of giving a friend an e-Christmas gift during Christmas. He was then maligned for gold selling and banned for the 1st time. We verified with proof of purchase and testimonials that he is NOT a gold trader. It was then cleared that he did not break any of your clauses such as ‘engaged in gathering items to be sold for cash or other items with real world value.’

2 weeks ago, he sent ONLY 30 gold to help me on crafting 2 runes and got banned. I even returned him some gold right after I run a few runs of raids the next day. Does this break any clauses of ‘engaged in gathering items to be sold for cash or other items with real world value.’ at all?? Why is he banned again???? Please check the game log to verify.

Support ticket#: 130122-001149
Account name: Saban.1986

That is not why the account was terminated. As your brother was told back in December in Ticket 121212-000003, multiple flags point to RMT; no single transaction caused the account termination.

I will ask the team to review, but I pray this is not a waste of time.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Hanferdo.9826

Hanferdo.9826

Hi Gaile,

it’s been two days since I’ve posted here (130127-001362) to get your attention, and I’ve received an automated message in my support account which doesn’t make any sense…
Does that mean I just need to wait little longer?

I really don’t understand why it takes too long to get my account reinstated… I have never engaged in RMT and only incident I received gold from another player was my brother…

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi Gaile,

it’s been two days since I’ve posted here (130127-001362) to get your attention, and I’ve received an automated message in my support account which doesn’t make any sense…

I really don’t understand why it takes too long to get my account reinstated… I have never engaged in RMT and only incident I received gold from another player was my brother…

Two days ago, this ticket would have been only 1 day old, not 3 (as the thread requires). Having looked at the ticket just now, I see that it’s confusing about whether you’re asking for yourself or your brother. I noticed that you have written a response, and I will ask the team to give that a look and review the other notes that you submitted.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

130127-002255

130127-002255

While technically resolved, it does nothing to answer my question. I have access restored to my account, but I don’t even know why I was banned. I don’t even know why it was restored.

What happened? How can I make sure it doesn’t happen again? I didn’t even get an apology for the interruption of service.

From what I’m seeing the extensive notes involving your account, it appears your account was compromised. We retrieved your account from the control of a hacker and returned it to you. I do not feel that an apology is called for, since we were not at all involved in nor responsible for the fact that the account was hacked.

I’m glad that you’re back in the game. You’re welcome to discuss this with the team via the ticket if you have additional questions.

This is preposterous. My account wasn’t hacked. When you disabled the account for being hacked – it was actually ME playing in WvW.

If my account HAD been hacked, all of my gold, high level ores and what have you would have been sold. If someone had tried to access my account other than me – I would have received an email that xxx was trying to access from xxx (which I did back in October and since changed my password) – but since then I did not.

Your system is faulty. I wasn’t hacked.

The notes on the ticket indicate access from China and Taiwan and two email changes. Please do be aware that not all hacked accounts are stripped of goods. However, I asked the team to look again and I believe they’ve reinstated the account.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 30 January 2013

130127-002255 Resolved
130127-002358 Resolved
130128-000440 Resolved
130125-000239 Agent requested more information (to verify account ownership) 3 days ago. Please have your friend update the ticket.
130122-001149, 121212-000003 Under review
130125-002095 Under review
130127-000318 Under review
130127-001362 Under review

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Hanferdo.9826

Hi Gaile,

Two days ago, this ticket would have been only 1 day old, not 3 (as the thread requires). Having looked at the ticket just now, I see that it’s confusing about whether you’re asking for yourself or your brother. I noticed that you have written a response, and I will ask the team to give that a look and review the other notes that you submitted.

Oops. I’m sorry I guess this could be confusing. This is entourage.2914 writing through my brother’s account (Hanferdo.9826) since mine got banned. Thank you so much for your quick response though!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi Gaile,

Oops. I’m sorry I guess this could be confusing. This is entourage.2914 writing through my brother’s account (Hanferdo.9826) since mine got banned. Thank you so much for your quick response though!

Oh sure, I understand. The team will update the ticket if they continue to find the “who’s who” confusing, and I believe they’ll be looking into this tomorrow morning. Thanks for your patience.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Wardark.6275

Wardark.6275

[Incident: 130130-001372] I had the misfortune of having my PC breakdown the past entire week and just got my new one finally, I sent you guys a support ticket and you can’t even help a player who’s purchased pretty much every game NCSOFT has ever came out with. I just purchased GW2 about 1-2 weeks ago and chose a EU server on accident before computer breakdown and I did so accidentally I may add… I go to transfer today and find out I need to spend 20$+. This would not be an issue if I could actually play guild wars 2 without immense lag from EU servers and transfer gold to gem trick. Sadly life is not that easily and Arenasoft/NCsoft whatever should be a little more considerate to new players and help them out. I can’t even play guild wars 2 because the lag is terrible on the server I play in. I tried to do the go to a low pop server but there are none and no free transfers available for my account. I can show the receipt and everything from the time my PC broke down to just getting my new pc this week… The person who replied to my support E-Mail was extremely rude and did not even bother reading the entire E-Mail and somehow though I ment transferring back to my original server when I said no such words in the entire E-Mail. I realize you may not get a lot of angry players in the forums or upset players, but I feel your support team/staff could of done better with my case and dealt with it properly and professionally. I spoke to a gentleman on the fraud support team and he told me since I can’t play just get a refund and re-purchase the game and go to the server you like. Now gee if you can circumvent the server transfer via refund (I have very low level chars not worth keeping) then I do not see a problem with a one time free transfer for my account seeing as some players I have spoke to in other forums have transferred the account they own every week. [Incident: 130130-001372]

(edited by Wardark.6275)

Posted by: Demi Guo.9513

Demi Guo.9513

Please review this ticket : [Incident : 130127-000944]
Ticket has been pending at least 3 days.

Thanks.

Posted by: uly.2058

uly.2058

Thank you Gaile, for deepen the investigations further. My ticket is now resolved. Appreciates you & your team’s effort made on this.
Cheers to the CSRs.
Support ticket#: 130122-001149 (resolved)
Account name: Saban.1986

Posted by: Sammey.4692

Sammey.4692

Posting for a friend as he has no access to the forums.
Ticket reference: 130128-002238
Account Name: Gibbo.9028

His account was hacked, once he got it back and changed the password now its perm banned due to gold selling.

Posted by: Dubpace.8609

Dubpace.8609

I’m posting for my friend, styrka.2095

Account Lost [Incident:130127-000208]

This has been an extremely frustrating process for my friend. He is just sitting on his hands waiting for something to happen with this ticket. It’s been five days since he filed the ticket and is still awaiting an update on the support. The last update on the ticket status was on Saturday 1/26.

Any news on what is happening, an ETA on the account getting fixed, etc. would make the whole process a lot less painful. Hoping someone can help him out.

Posted by: tehnimsy.4162

tehnimsy.4162

I am posting on behalf of my main account: spunducky.9054.
Ticket: 130130-000314

I got permanently banned for gold selling when in fact I just sent a stack of ectos from my alternate account to my main. This isn’t the first time this has happened so feel free to check the IP’s and owner info to see they match.

I hold no blame to anyone as I know I was just hit again by the automated system but a swift resolution to this problem would be appreciated so I don’t miss out on this entire event.

Thanks

Posted by: Feral Lightningpaws.2359

Feral Lightningpaws.2359

Thank you Gaile and the team for the time spend to look into my termination issue.
It have been resolved this morning after 6 days and i receive the e-mail response.

Ticket Resolved: [130127-000318 ]
Feral Lightningpaws.2359

Hanferdo.9826

Ticket #: 130127-001362
(Hanferdo.9826 is my brother’s account and mine is entourage.2914)

Dear Gaile,

Not trying to bug you again, but I still haven’t heard anything from the support team since the automated response… If you guys need more information regarding the case that can expedite the process, please do so—though, I’ve included everything from the forum guideline.

I find it the process taking way too long,,, after all, I have done nothing wrong…

p.s- ban on my account changed from RMT activity to Unauthorized login attempt (hacking related). Just so you guys know I was playing the game when it got banned ;p.

(edited by Hanferdo.9826)

Posted by: Sectator.2314

Sectator.2314

Incident Number: 130201-000058

Old Ticket Number: 130125-000010

Account Name: squirrelbane.2510

His second time being wrongfully banned for gold selling/rmt, the response from his first ticket was as follows:

Greetings Squirrelbane,

As much as I would love to offer you advice on this, the truth is you did nothing wrong. It was the error of the GM who suspended your account. Telling you to change your play style would not be the appropriate thing to do at this point. My suggestion would be to play as you enjoy so long as it is conducive with the User Agreement.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
GM Xionaque
NCsoft Account Administration

As you can see even your GMs recognize that he is not a Gold Seller/RMT, and tell him its fine to play the way he wishes to, but when he tries to help friends he gets banned.

Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. Im aware it hasent been three days since this ticket being opened, but in light of the message from the GM quoted in the post you can see this ban isnt justified and should be looked into asap.

(edited by Sectator.2314)

Posted by: Netcatcher.7214

Netcatcher.7214

My Rytlock mini disappeared during the headstart weekend and I have been reporting it every since. It disappeared around the time I was removed from my guild and could not rejoin it. Any idea when I’ll get a reply?

Posted by: Edenwolf.6328

Edenwolf.6328

ticket number:
130201-002586

My account was hacked nad you restored it quickly, but a more imortant problem has arrised. the hacker stole all my gold and my most valuable possessions and cant continue playing knowing that i have a chance to have my account will be rolled back.

I updated my ticket but no response in a while, I’d like to have my account rolled back to the state befor i got hacked ASAP so that I can continue forward this weekend. Thanks.

Alistat the White-Guardian, Edenwolf-Thief, Grimtech Jones-Necro Borlis Pass

Posted by: Pandem.7283

Pandem.7283

Posting on behalf of someone on Facebook. User claims their account has been terminated because of botting/3rd party programs. A support rep seems to have already replied to say that they’re confident in that decision but user is adamant he has not used any such programs.

Ticket number: 130131-001893

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

130131-000640

Still haven’t heard a thing from anyone yet, cept for the first reply as discussed with Gaile , cheers

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 4 February 2013

130127-000944 Resolved
130122-001149  Resolved
130128-002238 Resolved
130130-000314 Resolved
130127-000318 Resolved
130127-001362 Resolved
130125-000010 Resolved
130201-002586 Resolved
130131-001893 Final response sent 02/02
130130-001372 Agent responded 2/3
130131-000640 Agent responded 1/31; unable to duplicate bug or replace gold
130127-000208 Agent responded today; your friend’s account has been compromised; please have him follow the steps provided by the agent in the ticket response.
Netcatcher.7214 Please provide a ticket number so I can assist you

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Pandem.7283

Pandem.7283

I’m posting a follow-up on behalf of the person that asked me to post ticket number 130131-001893.

He would like a further in-depth review of the account, and answers to his current ticket because despite what support says, he is adamant that he has done nothing wrong or used any programs alongside Guild Wars 2.

He tells me he feels ignored and has been falsely accused or whoever has carried out such activity on his account could not possibly have been him. He tells me he only had access to his account for a few days prior to it being terminated.

Please further review his ban and the ticket.

Posted by: Ghaarm.4358

Ghaarm.4358

Hi i’m posting for a friend that cant post on forum. She is waiting support response for 3 days already and still no answer yet. She was accused to be using some kind of bot or third program and I can swear that it’s impossible she won’t use them and the only program she was using outside of gw2 it was skype or ts.
130203-002158
Leare.6987

Posted by: Gorillafactor.3178

Gorillafactor.3178

Hi i’m posting for a friend that cant post on forum. She is waiting support response for 3 days already and still no answer yet. She was accused to be using some kind of bot or third program and I can swear that it’s impossible she won’t use them and the only program she was using outside of gw2 it was skype or ts.
130203-002158
Leare.6987

Hey I was accused of this same thing this morning. I also run Skype in the background. I also usually google a lot for vista locations, or jumping puzzle help when I’m frustrated, in the background. I didn’t even know what botting or macros are until this morning. I did not do any of these things.

It is a horrible feeling when something you have dedicated so much time to is taken away without warning or even a full description of what exactly it is you are supposed to have done. Without a chance to even argue whether or not you did do the thing you were accused of. I hope all the accounts here who are legitimate are resolved!

My time wait is minimal compared to how some of the people have suffered here:
6 hours and only an automated response.
[—-001:001633:40051—-]

By the way keep up the good work GW2 team. I am not going to assume to know how many of these issues you get on a daily basis and the challenge behind resolving them all timeously. But thanks for an awesome game.

(edited by Gorillafactor.3178)

Posted by: Fluffy.6529

Fluffy.6529

The issue my friend has means she can no longer post on the forum so here I am instead and it has been 3 days.

[Incident: 130204-001927]

It looks like her account got compromised, and thus accused of RMT by whichever pest got in to it. I saw 2 Accepted IP addresses which have nothing to do with her. The only locations relevant to her are in Denmark (DK) So it was probably both of those. (we also removed these to hopefully stop more damage)

She has now Scanned for viruses, changed passwords on absolutely everything and is formatting her computer today.

Posted by: Verus.2943

Verus.2943

I am posting on behalf of a dear friend that was mistakenly terminated for botting. I would appreciate if you could please review ticket # 130206-001636. I have been gaming with this person for years and can assure you that she does not use any third party programs. I appreciate you attention and hope that this issue can be resolved quickly as we have a guild of a hundred members anxiously awaiting her return.

Posted by: Fluffy.6529

Fluffy.6529

The issue my friend has means she can no longer post on the forum so here I am instead and it has been 3 days.

It looks like her account got compromised, and thus accused of RMT by whichever pest got in to it. I saw 2 Accepted IP addresses which have nothing to do with her. The only locations relevant to her are in Denmark (DK) So it was probably both of those. (we also removed these to hopefully stop more damage)

She has now Scanned for viruses, changed passwords on absolutely everything and is formatting her computer today.

She just had her account reactivated but it’s been trashed. All items sold/salvaged etc by the little bugger who got in to it. Can she get her account restored to before it happened? We believe it was late Thursday night/early Friday morning around 1AM – 2AM.

Thanks.

Posted by: Styrka.6781

Styrka.6781

130127-000208 Agent responded today; your friend’s account has been compromised; please have him follow the steps provided by the agent in the ticket response.

Hello! I finally had my account restored yesterday, although it was restored to the point that it got banned. Once the ban was re-lifted, I logged on to of course find it in the state that I had it when I got it back the first time. Is there any earlier point it can be restored to?

Posted by: Atosmk.1039

Atosmk.1039

Posting for a friend Brent.8521 : Wrongful Ban [Incident: 130205-000500]

02/04/2013 11:18 PM
I was in cursed shores AFK getting some food real quick. When I came back it said my account was terminated for “engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real-world money.”

I barely have 30 gold and if you check my mail I neither send nor recieve gold/items from anyone.

[—-001:000591:61150—-]

Edit: He just got 2 emails. The first said he was forwarding it to someone else.
The next asked him for his serial code even though he gave it in the support ticket.
They also asked for his credit card info, order ID, and zip code.
They really need all this?
His account is banned so he can’t log into the support site to edit this ticket.
He emailed them back, will they get the info that way??

(edited by Atosmk.1039)

Posted by: Tashkin.1280

Tashkin.1280

Posting on behalf of a friend since his account was unjustly terminated!
Ticket number: [Incident: 130208-000025]
Account: Wolfey.3407
Email: wolfey.surion@gmail.com
He was farming karkas by himself with a short bow and a raven pet and was just banned for no reason at all.
Tommy S.
He does not use any cheating programs at all. This I know 100% to be factual. You all refuse to answer him and now his account is completely terminated. I would like this issue to be appealed immediately considering that his ban was for no reason.

Posted by: Kuro Kami.8436

Kuro Kami.8436

Please Review: [Incident: 130208-000077]

I have been playing Guild Wars 2 ever since release and have met many companions along the way. Those companions and I have always ridiculed the ideas of botting and buying gold. The guild I am currently in also ridicule and abhor the idea and mind you, this is a 500/500 guild. So for my two friends/guildies to be banned for this reason is completely unreasonable. It is as if the zones you have provided for us that drop items such as Karka Shells and/or Vials of Powerful Blood have grounds of being permanently expelled from the game. The only thing we do is party up and group together to kill the monsters legitly without any use of any outside/third-party programs. If that is the case and if we are now unable to farm, then how can I or any other player be able to save up materials for a legendary or any other item in the game. Please take a look at the incident numbers and not just glance at it pretending that your sense of justice is right. There are other players/accounts that do bot, buy gold, or sell gold. However for you, Arena Net, to mistakenly expel innocent players who have been loyal to the game ever since release, have grounds that need to be inspected and fixed. I/we cannot fully express how frustrating this situation is but just keep in mind that there are hundred, maybe thousands of players that reprimand your actions of banning the wrong person.

p.s. Another guildie has been banned. I will return to send you another voucher for my mistreated companions.

Posted by: Thundersnow.6528

Thundersnow.6528

Review:

[Incident: #130208-000441]
This is one of my long-time friends. From raiding in WoW to AB in GW1 we’ve done it all. He is one of the most hardcore and dedicated gamers I’ve ever known and would never, NEVER, bot or use any time of malicious program to enhance his edge in the game. It has come to my attention that he has been banned for botting, when in actuality, he was banned for farming Karkas for their shells with some guildies. How can you expect people to craft items that require Karka shells if they can’t even farm them without fear of getting banned on false accusasions? I really urge you to review this. I know that you will find that what I say is truth. You guys are a solid and trustworthy company and I believe you will sort this out. Thanks.

~ Rxnu

Posted by: Kris.6579

Kris.6579

This is a guild member, non- of the Philippine Heroes uses bots or any third party program. You guys might need to fix your anti-botting system.

Ticket #[Incident: 130206-000630]

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Attention: The Forums Code of Conduct expressly prohibits petitions. That includes people posting valueless posts with testimonials on behalf of another player.

ONE forum member may post here to ask for a review of a friend or family member’s ticket. Multiple posts are unacceptable, and must stop. I have just wasted time, and our moderator team will now need to waste time, dealing with a number of off-topic posts. Folks are not reinstated because their friends ask for it; they are reinstated because they are innocent of wrong-doing and that is determined based on the facts, not the numbers of pleas submitted on their behalf. The outcome of appeals will be determined fairly, without any input from petitions, testimonials, or other “contributions” from third parties.

Thank you for understanding, and I expect to see no further posts here or elsewhere about 130206-001636.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

She just had her account reactivated but it’s been trashed. All items sold/salvaged etc by the little bugger who got in to it. Can she get her account restored to before it happened? We believe it was late Thursday night/early Friday morning around 1AM – 2AM.

Thanks.

Please have your friend update her ticket — the one in which she was informed of the account hack and reinstatement — and she can discuss the possibility of an account restoration with the team.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hello! I finally had my account restored yesterday, although it was restored to the point that it got banned. Once the ban was re-lifted, I logged on to of course find it in the state that I had it when I got it back the first time. Is there any earlier point it can be restored to?

Please update your ticket to discuss this possibility with a support agent.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Ticket number: [Incident: 130208-000025]

Please Review: [Incident: 130208-000077]

Review: [Incident: #130208-000441]

These are all about one day old. You are not giving the team a reasonable amount of time to handle these issues.

Do not post in this thread, or in the forums, until it is at least three days old or older.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Posting for a friend Brent.8521 : Wrongful Ban [Incident: 130205-000500]

02/04/2013 11:18 PM
I was in cursed shores AFK getting some food real quick. When I came back it said my account was terminated for “engaging in or assisting with gold or item sales for real-world money.”

I barely have 30 gold and if you check my mail I neither send nor recieve gold/items from anyone.

[—-001:000591:61150—-]

Edit: He just got 2 emails. The first said he was forwarding it to someone else.
The next asked him for his serial code even though he gave it in the support ticket.
They also asked for his credit card info, order ID, and zip code.
They really need all this?
His account is banned so he can’t log into the support site to edit this ticket.
He emailed them back, will they get the info that way??

His support account is separate from his game account. He can log into the support account just fine.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

This is a guild member, non- of the Philippine Heroes uses bots or any third party program. You guys might need to fix your anti-botting system.

Ticket #[Incident: 130206-000630]

This is, as the player states in his ticket, just two days old. Please post again in 24 hours of more if he still needs a review. It is important to allow the team to work through a ticket before posting to ask for a review.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 8 February 2013

130131-001893 Resolved
130203-002158 Resolved
130205-000500 Resolved
130204-001927 Player has been asked questions intended to verify account ownership
130206-001636 Under review; all further posts will be removed and their posting may delay the resolution of this ticket.
Gorillafactor.3178 I need the 12-digit Incident Number

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Glint of death.3590

Glint of death.3590

[Incident: 130206-001562]
Random Steveo.7352

My Co-Guild leader was banned for supposedly botting.
Just trying to help get my Guild buddy back!
www.unboundpredators.com

(edited by Glint of death.3590)

Posted by: gelas.6345

gelas.6345

im posting for my friend Helxs.6593
My friend banned for 45:6:3:2114 (macro etc.)

We ticket support 3 days ago (02/06/2013) ticket Reference 130206-002105 but just say ticket status closed and not a respond. He swear he did nothing and still want play this game . Please show us character log and we understand why him banned. ?t’s so annoying not take a answer.

Thank you and best regards,

Posted by: FrozenHawke.6308

FrozenHawke.6308

I have said in my message that I cannot login and customer support just keeps resetting my password, which is not working so stop trying it everytime I submit a ticket. I can login perfectly fine on the forums with my password, but when I log on to the game client it gives me an error everytime. I was able to fully download the game and I even reinstalled it to see if it would fix, but no luck. I have been trying for a week or 2 now and I still have been unable to attain a viable solution to my problem so if you can look into this deeper and not just reset my password, that would be terrific.
#130202-000522 – Sent 2/1/13
(Lost Follow-Up number) – Sent 2/4/13

Posted by: Minion.8347

Minion.8347

My account has been locked for selling ingame gold and items for realworld money, my account was compromised. I changed the passwords and have control of the account again, just waiting on getting it unlocked.

heres the # for my ticket [Incident: 130208-000210]

my name is Minion.8347

Posted by: Wynsley Snow.7192

Wynsley Snow.7192

I am posting the following message from my husband who was incorrectly banned for botting and can’t currently post here:

Incident#: 130206-002199
Account Name: Radjan Majere.4208

Gaile & support team – I am posting my support ticket number here as it has now been 72 hours and is still unresolved. I want to ensure that it hasn’t fallen through the cracks. I won’t repeat all the details here from the support ticket, and I’m sorry for cluttering it up seeking updates but please understand that you’ve made a game my wife and I very much enjoy together and it’s been difficult to be without access to it. Plus it’s cold up here in the winter and there isn’t much else to do!

Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help me get back into the game this weekend if possible.

Posted by: Ayin.5806

Ayin.5806

Hello,

ID: Alfimi.3209
Ticket: 130207-001034

I would like to check if ticket is still under investigating ?
His account was only 2 days old after he brought the game for 79.99 USD and he got suspended after that.
I once helped him to open the ticket back in 6 days ago, but was told to ask him to post by himself instead of me on the support
And he open a new ticket himself 3 days ago but only said that it will be investigate.
Did you guys missed out this ticket he post ?

Posted by: Gorosia.1476

Gorosia.1476

Hi Gaile Gray

Posting for my friend who can’t access the forums
#130206-001022
#130207-000293
#130210-000281
#130207-000301

thx in advance.

Posted by: Canismajoris.2301

Canismajoris.2301

Posting for an account that is unable to access the forums, to put in their own ‘3-days and older’ ticket.

[Incident: 130208-000042]
ID: Sparkleparty.6520

The ticket was first submitted on the 7th, as appears in the support website.
It has been 3 days, so we are now posting here as suggested. A case review will be greatly appreciated.