Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Coast.5162

Coast.5162

Updated: 1 November 2013

1562 - The system indicates that this ticket does not exist. Can you please check the number?

It was for the [Incident: 131015-000759], but you have already resolved it.

I had a mail saying this below so I thought the new system incident number was 156, apparentely I was wrong.

‘Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email with additional information. Your incident number is (#1562).’

But you resolved the issue already, thanks again.

Posted by: Aurum Brother.3809

Aurum Brother.3809

request #23945 Oct 30 (3 days ago) posting on behalf of my friend.

Posted by: MasterRocking.7039

MasterRocking.7039

I’m posting on behalf of the user who submitted the support ticket #20777.

He is currently experiencing the issue with not being able to receive authentication emails to his yahoo mail address and is requesting for authentication to be disabled on his account so he can login. He has received two replies to his support ticket, the second of which asked for info to prove his identity. His ticket was lodged last Monday and has not been resolved.

Posted by: Thanatos.1209

Thanatos.1209

gaile can you review this ticket #21401 it about 5 days older.
he’s account id : ChopS.2705
ticket : #21401

Posted by: Harper.4173

Harper.4173

1. - could really use those gems. Ty.
If here they fall they shall live on when ever you cry “For Ascalon!”

Posted by: Thamior.8267

Thamior.8267

My Incident Number is [Incident: 131016-002071]. I sent in a Ticket on 10/16/2013 05:24 PM. I was assigned a person and was talking to them regularly. I sent my last email to them on 10/25/2013 04:28PM and I have not heard back from them. It has been a couple of days and I have heard nothing back. On October 29, 2013 03:17 AM, I received a support survey asking how your support team did. Today I have still received nothing and was wondering what should I do now?

Dragonbrand —Bodacious Booth Babes[BBB]
80-Mesmer, Guardian, Warrior

Posted by: Kamatsu.8206

Kamatsu.8206

Posting on behalf of someone else (as they can not access/post on these forums).

Request #22905
Issue: I forgot my GW2 password & I lost Access to the GW2 forums!
Statement from person: “My ticket is 3+ days old, my request number is #22905, can you look into why this is taking so long?”

Posted by: HUrrICaNE.9513

HUrrICaNE.9513

Hi,

I have spoken to support but I still feel that the events were not fairly handled as I hadnt even played GW2 for an hour when I realised what I had done. Obviously it was my mistake for not reading all the emails(in game) but I thought since it had been such a short time since I started palying the problem could be rectified.

Ticket : (17427:Heroic edition items)

Regards
HUrrICaN3

Posted by: Tovey.1283

Tovey.1283

Hi,

I send a ticket to you at least three days ago, I have no idea where to find the ticket I sent you as your website is a mess of options.

I asked you to just reset my account as somebody has built loads of characters/ unlocked all the achievements on my account, I should probably add, that I’ve not played this game before.. so I have have no idea who the hell created these characters and I don’t want them here.

I also want to play the game so I can unlock things, it’s not very fun at the moment.

Can you just wipe my account please? Presumably this shouldn’t take this long?
I’ve already verified my details in the ticket.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hi,

I send a ticket to you at least three days ago, I have no idea where to find the ticket I sent you as your website is a mess of options.

I asked you to just reset my account as somebody has built loads of characters/ unlocked all the achievements on my account, I should probably add, that I’ve not played this game before.. so I have have no idea who the hell created these characters and I don’t want them here.

I also want to play the game so I can unlock things, it’s not very fun at the moment.

Can you just wipe my account please? Presumably this shouldn’t take this long?
I’ve already verified my details in the ticket.

Odd, according to your previous posts, you have played the game (no idea how much, though) since December of 2012. There are posts about you playing in June of 2013, as well. If you have let the game idle since then, it’s possible your account has been compromised. If you’ve heard nothing back on your ticket, you could try updating it, and make sure to check all your other email folders, such as spam, junk, promotions, etc. Good luck.

Tovey.1283

Hello,

Yes, I turned the game on when I got it a while back.
I ran into a cave and died.. so I just stopped playing it within 10 minutes.

I then was determined to enjoy it so asked to join a guild, which I never did.

During the last year or so, I’ve been getting mails about ‘You character has been banned’ and stuff, but to be honest, I didn’t have time to deal with this stuff, I was trying to work.

I do not know HOW to update my ticket as I cannot find it. Can I just reset my account please? This is quite inconvenient to have to chase this.

(edited by Tovey.1283)

Posted by: fish.7231

fish.7231

Hello, I’m posting this on behalf of my partner. His ticket number is 23224 and he says it’s been 4 days and some hours since he posted his original ticket. He had a member of support contact him on the 1st, but hasn’t heard anything about the status of his ticket since then.

Thank you for your time.

Posted by: Shogan Killer.1745

Shogan Killer.1745

Posting on behalf of ‘little ceasar.9254’.
Incident: 131013-001693

Ticket was closed before it was resolved.

Tovey.1283

Hello,

I was just contact by the support team and was told the following:
“If this is something you would like for us to do, please update this ticket confirming:
(Link provided has been hidden)

Whenever, I click on this link, it takes me to this page for some reason:
https://guildwars2.zendesk.com/home

I’ve tried to contact the guy back from Support to let him know, but he seems to have vanished! His name was CeoG, I cannot update the ticket and support has gone, can somebody help me please? Your ticketing system appears to be broken, i’ve tried Chrome, IE and Firefox. Cleared cache etc, it’s a site problem

(edited by Tovey.1283)

Tovey.1283

request #25787

1. Support got back to me and asked me to update the ticket to complete fix.
2. Your ticket system is broken.
3. Your support team is ignoring all of my messages in regards to this problem, presumably because they have marked this as ‘Job well done’.

Posted by: intheend.9451

intheend.9451

I preordered the game so that i could play in the beta event. I did not get back to playing on my account after the event when the game went live. Now i came back to play and the launcher log in said that my account had been locked/suspended due to being accessed to an unauthorized individual. Even if someone hacked my account, I didn’t have anything on it. I made request #25812 6 days ago and received an e-mail 3 days ago saying they were looking into it. I have not heard anything since then…

Posted by: Tossley.1684

Tossley.1684

Fish.7231 posted for me yesterday. I had ticket 23224, I just wanted to update and say the support team resolved my issue last night.

Thank you.

Posted by: Dragon.4281

Dragon.4281

Request #27094

5 days has passed, no response.

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m posting two ticket numbers, though both may be for the same person. Apparently they’re having trouble with e-mail authentication. 1) Request #22378 “Account authentication e-mail”
2) Request #37616 “Account authentication e-mail”

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Nazz.4970

Nazz.4970

Request #28444 Posting on behalf of a friend.

Posted by: Thanatos.1209

Thanatos.1209

im reply for my guild member. he asked to me reply some messages for him

zaxe01

it is 8 days passed away since my first ticket submitted. my request is “i think my account get suspend by enemy WvW player’s personal revenge report, so check this out plz”
and now 8 days passed.. i got no answer about why my account get suspended, terminated and again suspend.
mean while.. get some response from staff “Charles, GM Cuache, Ajax” and thay response about account security.
why my account investigation it is take kitten to long? i know you people get some trouble with e-mail authentication.
but judgig by some response about wrong topic. it didn’t bother my ticket. please get this done.

Display ID : ChopS.2705
ticket : #21401, #24012[merged with 21401], #36116(sorry about this. i know i shouldn’t duplicate ticket, but i thought problem is former ticket submited as anonymous(couldn’t find support page login). so im signed with other mail(somehow i can’t use GW2 account mail. it say i’m already signed and can’t get password verify mail.)and duplicate this)

P.S 1 : i hope #21401 merge to #36116. so i can check my ticket state

P.S 2 : anyway 2days ago, i sent my answer for #21401 Ajax wanted.

Posted by: punkrockjes.8726

punkrockjes.8726

My boyfriend submitted a ticket about 2 weeks ago about a wrongful ban. There has been no word back about this issue. Please review this ticket, as he was banned for botting which is something he has never done and is quite against.

(request #2191) [Incident:131026-000702]

Posted by: cloudsoloud.1782

cloudsoloud.1782

On my main account, I submitted a ticket on Nov 1 at 5:06 PM PST, and got a response on Nov 02 17:56 (PDT) saying my ticket is being escalated for review. It has been 3 days, and for the purpose of this thread I posted here. My main account is YourFriendMarvin.4127 . The main problem is the first authentication link was a “bad request link”. It was also sent in the spam section, and the email i’m using is yahoo. After clicking “no spam” I no longer receive mail at all. I can’t unlink the authenticator, log into my main forum account, and change my password. Like everyone else here, I would like to have this reviewed ASAP. It’s frustrating really, and I know you guys are doing your best. My ticket number is 31946:Authentication Issue (request #31946) YourFriendMarvin.4127

watwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwatwat

Posted by: rjdseo.5964

rjdseo.5964

request #34318 replied to their first response then nothing after 3 days(Must have been spammed by my friends yahoo, he said he got confused how to reply using yahoo with the new UI)

Posted by: Elizabeth.4695

Elizabeth.4695

request #25944

I received the generic reply on 10.31.13 and replied back with the requested information on 10.31.13 also. Since then, I have heard no reply. I am wanting to purchase gems for a precursor purchase but am hesitant to do so until this issue of 65 missing gold is resolved.

Thanks

Posted by: Bass Ads Own.9513

Bass Ads Own.9513

ticket: 44813

paypal for some reason flagged ncsoft as a fraud when i ordered gems about a week ago. i took care of everything they asked and got paypal to release the funds. i still can not log into my account.

Posted by: Teege.4623

Teege.4623

request #14686

Thank you.

“We just don’t want players to grind in Guild Wars 2.” -Colin Johanson
Don’t support the Gem Shop, it’s that easy.

Posted by: Carnage Visors.7420

Carnage Visors.7420

*My initial ticket was #3778 filed on 10/24/13.
You already know why that wasn’t resolved.
*My attempt to completely start over, assuming the system transition was causing the problem, was #31255 on 11/1/13.
*I have received an update that they are looking into it. However, given that this all started 16 days ago, I’m posting here.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 8 November 2013

1562 Resolved
20777 Resolved
22905 Resolved
25787 Resolved
21401  Resolved
23945  Resolved
25812  Resolved
28444  Resolved
31595  Resolved
44422  Resolved
31946 Resolved
34318  Resolved
31255  Resolved
23224 Resolved — thanks for letting us know; it was nice of you to post!
14686 Resolved. Your understanding of the Naming Policy is is error. Unlike offensive names, which we act upon immediately, because the (inoffensive) names you’ve reported may also belong to others, we generally take action only upon contact from someone who legitimately owns the name.
25944 Question answered on 11/6
2191 Questions were sent to verify this account on 26 October. Could your boyfriend please respond?
22378  Also 12813 and 37616. I’ am concerned that our responses are not reaching this player. Can he create a new ticket and provide a different email address?
17427 Checking into this for you.
11290  Followed up in 31709. You updated on 1 November. I will check to see why this restoration was not done or if it was, why you did not hear back.
27094 I reviewed the request and feel that our Community Team may best be equipped to answer you, so I’ve asked them to respond. Thank you for your patience!
131016-002071 I’ve asked an agent to port your info to a new ticket, and we’ll continue to help you there.
52243 I’ve requested a review.
44813 I’ve requested a review. This was active today, but I know you still need assistance.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Carnage Visors.7420

Gaille,

My #31255 has not been resolved. Now, I’m receiving multiple e-mails of this, but they never resolved the issue. Please help!

Hello,
We’d love to hear what you think of our customer service. Please take a moment to answer one simple question by clicking either link below:
How would you rate the support you received?
Good, I’m satisfied
Bad, I’m unsatisfied

(edited by Carnage Visors.7420)

Carnage Visors.7420

Thank you. I replied letting them know that the issue hadn’t been resolved, and they replied back right away. Thanks for your hard work.

Posted by: Tolton.1486

Tolton.1486

Hi, my roommate logged on for me so I could look for help about my support ticket on the forums. I sent a ticket in to support on Sunday, ticket # 38263, and on Tuesday I was given an answer from Prometheus that gave me a bunch of questions to reply to. I replied to them and haven’t heard back from support since. It is now Saturday afternoon almost a week after. I just want to play the game again

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m posting for a player who contacted me through facebook. Ticket number 49217. Player has not been receiving authentication e-mails.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Minxie.5376

Minxie.5376

I’m posting for a friend of mine who’s been unable to access his account since September, and who is not receiving any emails at all, no matter how many of his email filters he’s turned off. His ticket number is 130830-002812.

Posted by: Elrithium.4015

Elrithium.4015

I’m posting on behalf of a friend as he’s having issues with logging in the game. Please look in to ticket number is (50209:Email authentication). Thanks!

Posted by: Okarin.2745

Okarin.2745

Hello, like youre read i need to change my mail, i already wrote to support (request #53356) and they answer pety fast, but they think that i lost my pass…. I answer and send them data that they want and explained that i need to change e-mail or if they cannot, disable account authication and then enable on another account.
Need youre help, what to do? How change it?
My old mail send spam and i already change all linked mails that (that i need) come to my another mail. Only it’s game that i need cant change link to mail

Posted by: auggie.8195

auggie.8195

Posting for a friend needing assistance with i believe account recovery since he puts all his info in and says contact support #55942

Posted by: Charliye.8347

Charliye.8347

A guild member and friend submitted at ticket 4 days ago and is still awaiting a reply.

His request number is 47791

A reply soon would be really great

Posted by: derision.4352

derision.4352

Please follow up on #52294

Posted by: Neoz Kaho.2174

Neoz Kaho.2174

Dear Support Team, I’m asking on my friend’s behalf since it’s been 4 days. The request # was 50328. Still awaiting for reply. Please help him, thank you. He’s eager to come back.

Posted by: RoninJonny.1582

RoninJonny.1582

Hi
My ticket is #38387

I sent my initial support ticket on the 3rd Nov and received a reply on the 5th of Nov. As this unfortunately did not provide a solution I followed up with another reply on the 6th giving further information in hopes it may help.. I shall leave a copy of my reply below.

Regards
Jonathan

Hi,

I have spoken to Foz and he has double checked to make sure and the second mini remains the only one he received unfortunately.
I should point out that I did send a blank mail to Foz shortly after the first attempt to send a mini hadn’t been received to insure he was receiving mail. I do not know if this blank mail would show up as being one of the two mails you mentioned but I feel I should have pointed it out to make sure. I also did not (intentionally at least) send any mail to anyone else around this time (or at all during that day I believe).
Hopefully this added info helps

Regards
Jonathan

(edited by RoninJonny.1582)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I’m posting two ticket numbers, though both may be for the same person. Apparently they’re having trouble with e-mail authentication. 1) Request #22378 “Account authentication e-mail”
2) Request #37616 “Account authentication e-mail”

I am convinced that your friend is caught in a cycle where he submits a ticket but never gets a response. Here is what an agent wrote him:

Thanks for getting back to us.

It’s possible that you have placed us on a block/black list. Please check your webmail and/or email client settings to ensure that “ArenaNet noreply@guildwars2.com” isn’t blocked. If you have blocked a similar sender, I would suggest unblocking it as it’s possible that your provider is detecting incoming mail with similar domain and is blocking those as well.

I would also suggest accessing your email directly through the email provider’s web page, and not through a mail reader (such as Outlook or Thunderbird) or a mobile device (such as a smart phone or tablet) since these sometimes do not receive messages that have been flagged as spam. Double-check your spam folder to make sure the message isn’t in there.

You can also set up a filter or “safe sender” in your mail account to prevent our messages from being sent to spam. Please set up a filter for both of the following domains: @ncsoft.com and @guildwars2.com

If your email provider does not have a safe senders feature, adding these emails (support@ncsoft.com and noreply@guildwars2.com) to your contacts list may also prevent them from being blocked by spam filters.

Now, at this point, I’m wondering if he needs to disable authentication. This is not a step to take lightly, and obviously we’d need to verify ownership of the account and so forth, before undertaking that step. Would you kindly ask him if that’s the option he wants to take? If so, can he respond to this ticket — #12813 — or does he have nothing to which he can respond? If he can’t respond, then have him create a new ticket — something I very seldom recommend but this is an exception — and have him let the team know of his preferences. Ask that he please include the numbers of all his other tickets, too, as a partial form of verification and as a means for us to close all of them out as we help him.

If I need to relay info, will do so, but hopefully the tips in the email from the support agent will do the trick.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Updated 11 November 2013

55942 Resolved
17427 Resolved
11290 and 31709 Resolved. (Also Ticket 24141. Account restored.)
31255  Resolved. Thanks for posting to say all was well!
49217 Also 46822 – under review. Please don’t make additional tickets. We’ll respond in 46822.
22378 I posted a long response, but the best answer may be for him to create a new email account that is not one of those that is having problems with our mails. See this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-Mails-Note-for-Users-of-Gmail-Others/first#post2924424
50209 Please allow another day for the agent to get back to you. If you don’t hear by tomorrow evening, update this thread. Thanks.
53356 Please allow another day for the agent to get back to you. If you don’t hear by tomorrow evening, update this thread. Thanks.
131016-002071 We created a new ticket – 57477 – and an agent has sent suggestions
47791 We’re looking into this.
38263 We’re looking into this.
130830-002812 Your friend needs to submit a new ticket using the Support button at the top of this page.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Nimbin.4863

Nimbin.4863

bold Friends ticket hasnt been answered in 5 days #46226

Posted by: Buun.3129

Buun.3129

Hey,

I submitted an ‘email change’ request on the 7th of November. I have received conformation that the request was received, however I have not heard from GW2 Support Team since then in regards to my request. The request number is #49954. Could this please be attended to, as I am changing email addresses!

Thanks.

Posted by: Bragon.3762

Bragon.3762

Hello, my friend asucaris.6215 have send a ticket 09/11/13 n.#56101 for account stoled; they answer at 1 email send from support gw2 and no have asnwer anymore. Yesterday i see again someone logged with friend’s account but he can’t enter for accoutn suspensed. Can help us ? thk

Posted by: NatSitz.4821

NatSitz.4821

Hey,

I’ve created a ticket about my account issues a couple of days ago but haven’t received a reply yet, nor has the issue been resolved. I’m concerned that the support is unable to restore my account, which has been hacked and completely cleaned out. Could you please look into it? I put lots of time and effort into my characters

My ticket number is 54038

Best regards

Posted by: Elrithium.4015

Elrithium.4015

thx admins. The issue is resolved

Posted by: Simpelton.5487

Simpelton.5487

Hi. I need to change my email because I can’t access my current email address. I messed up with my email’s password a few times and now, in order for me to access it, I need to answer some security questions that I added years ago. Frankly, I forgot the answers to them. Now, I can’t even open my email account even though I type in the correct password, making my email account totally useless. Every time I try to open it, Yahoo keeps asking security questions. I can’t get passed them because I already forgot about the answers because I added them ages ago. Is there anyway I could change the email I’m using for this game? I would gladly confirm my identity as the real owner of this account, just tell me what to do. Thanks.

Posted by: SandraSolace.7682

SandraSolace.7682

Hi. I need to change my email because I can’t access my current email address. I messed up with my email’s password a few times and now, in order for me to access it, I need to answer some security questions that I added years ago. Frankly, I forgot the answers to them. Now, I can’t even open my email account even though I type in the correct password, making my email account totally useless. Every time I try to open it, Yahoo keeps asking security questions. I can’t get passed them because I already forgot about the answers because I added them ages ago. Is there anyway I could change the email I’m using for this game? I would gladly confirm my identity as the real owner of this account, just tell me what to do. Thanks.

You need to create a ticket with support, top of the page.