Tickets for Review (3 days and older) [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: phage.6724

phage.6724

Hello,
requesting a followup for issue #39321, which has been transferred to the Game Support Team over a week ago. I needed to have HoM properly linked between my GW1 and GW2 accounts to make sure the rewards show up in GW2’s HoM.

Thanks!

Posted by: CaakEE.7109

CaakEE.7109

Hello, My friend got banned for “selling gold” but he never did that.

been almost a week …. ticket # requests # 64701 # 64694.

Posted by: Tsyal.7260

Tsyal.7260

Greetings,

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to read this.
I’ve accidentally filled in sensitive information on a phishing website and would need assistance in securing my guild wars 2 account.
I’ve followed posts on the forum and made a claim ticket 3 days ago. Would you mind looking into it please?

ticket #64666: Account compromised

Thank you very much

Sincerely,

Alan

Fort Aspenwood
Tsyal – lv80 charr elementalist
Dude, time warp is like a catnip for charrs!

Posted by: ivestapk.2873

ivestapk.2873

Greetings,

Requesting a followup for issue #63003 and #59198
Can you guys please review my ticket?
Thanks in advance!

Posted by: LieutenantDan.5149

LieutenantDan.5149

I’d like to request a follow up for 66314. I submitted it Tuesday almost immediately after the patch and haven’t heard anything yet. Thanks!

Dragonbrand – Warsworn [WAR]
Whitney Lionheart (Guardian)

Posted by: RoninJonny.1582

RoninJonny.1582

Thank you to all who where involved in resolving my issue!

Regards
Jonathan

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

I’m posting two ticket numbers, though both may be for the same person. Apparently they’re having trouble with e-mail authentication. 1) Request #22378 “Account authentication e-mail”
2) Request #37616 “Account authentication e-mail”

I am convinced that your friend is caught in a cycle where he submits a ticket but never gets a response. Here is what an agent wrote him:

Thanks for getting back to us.

It’s possible that you have placed us on a block/black list. Please check your webmail and/or email client settings to ensure that “ArenaNet noreply@guildwars2.com” isn’t blocked. If you have blocked a similar sender, I would suggest unblocking it as it’s possible that your provider is detecting incoming mail with similar domain and is blocking those as well.

I would also suggest accessing your email directly through the email provider’s web page, and not through a mail reader (such as Outlook or Thunderbird) or a mobile device (such as a smart phone or tablet) since these sometimes do not receive messages that have been flagged as spam. Double-check your spam folder to make sure the message isn’t in there.

You can also set up a filter or “safe sender” in your mail account to prevent our messages from being sent to spam. Please set up a filter for both of the following domains: @ncsoft.com and @guildwars2.com

If your email provider does not have a safe senders feature, adding these emails (support@ncsoft.com and noreply@guildwars2.com) to your contacts list may also prevent them from being blocked by spam filters.

Now, at this point, I’m wondering if he needs to disable authentication. This is not a step to take lightly, and obviously we’d need to verify ownership of the account and so forth, before undertaking that step. Would you kindly ask him if that’s the option he wants to take? If so, can he respond to this ticket — #12813 — or does he have nothing to which he can respond? If he can’t respond, then have him create a new ticket — something I very seldom recommend but this is an exception — and have him let the team know of his preferences. Ask that he please include the numbers of all his other tickets, too, as a partial form of verification and as a means for us to close all of them out as we help him.

If I need to relay info, will do so, but hopefully the tips in the email from the support agent will do the trick.

Hi Gaile. Unfortunately I’m unable to relay this message. I often assist people from the Facebook page by posting their ticket numbers here, and unfortunately, given how many times I’ve done so, I have no idea who it was that asked me to submit this to you. I deeply apologize for this

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Berelious.3290

Hi Gaile. 75690 and 9271 are ticket numbers for a player that is having issues with a password reset. His original ticket was sent in on Oct. 26.

Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: Nolimitz.9467

Nolimitz.9467

67288:gem store refund inquiry extra picks and sickle

I was informed 3 days ago that my ticket would be transferred to another representative. Not even 1 reply from that transferred representative during the whole 3 day duration. Essentially looking to see if there is any final word regarding my situation.

Posted by: Sayjimwoo.1652

Sayjimwoo.1652

I created a ticket 3 days ago (request #69855) because I need to reset my password. Support responded immediately and I forwarded all my details as requested by support and then I was totally ignored for days. I created the second ticket (request #74802) and pasted all my previous emails into it. I received the usual automated response but nothing more.
It has now been 3 days since I have heard anything from support and I am locked out of my game. How long does it take them to reset my password? They either do that or they can issue me with a full refund. Why am I being ignored?
I am using Gmail and all emails come through correctly.

Posted by: KiLiX.8396

KiLiX.8396

I am posting for a friend in reference to ticket number 61568. He is unable to authorize his email through his email account and would like his email address changed to the one referenced in the ticket and would like email authentication disabled to access his account. The ticket was submitted on Nov 10. Thank you."

Posted by: Aluranna.2918

Aluranna.2918

Request #66791, my friend submitted a request over 3 days ago with no response whatsoever beyond the first automated response. Its a simple password change, as his serial code was deleted , and it never took over 2 days before to get any sort of response back. The original ticket was sent on November 12th.

Berelious.3290

Hi again. Ticket number is 67628. Person hasn’t heard anything back yet about a password reset.

Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Posted by: BlooodSugar.7495

BlooodSugar.7495

Hello there!
This is a problem of my on doing, as I didn’t really pay attention enough but now I’m pretty down about it! I deleted a character recently which was called “Jinx Valrien”, she had my Holographic Shatterer Wings! I never soul bound them, so they had no stats, only ever used them for show and just moved them between my characters. I’m really upset about this as they were my favourite item, is there anyway I can get them back?

Also, I just realised, that I had purchased a mad king outfit from the gem store and that was also on her

Thanks in advance.

request #71232

(edited by BlooodSugar.7495)

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Hello there!
This is a problem of my on doing, as I didn’t really pay attention enough but now I’m pretty down about it! I deleted a character recently which was called “Jinx Valrien”, she had my Holographic Shatterer Wings! I never soul bound them, so they had no stats, only ever used them for show and just moved them between my characters. I’m really upset about this as they were my favourite item, is there anyway I can get them back?

Also, I just realised, that I had purchased a mad king outfit from the gem store and that was also on her

Thanks in advance.

This thread is for Tickets 3 Days and Older. If you have submitted a ticket, and have had no response for over 3 days, please post your ticket number for help.

Posted by: BlooodSugar.7495

BlooodSugar.7495

Very sorry!
I have edited my post with the ticket number

Posted by: Dangerous.9826

Dangerous.9826

68203 I dont want to say it here just message me on my current email i dont want people knowing my details

Posted by: Thorquist.8126

Thorquist.8126

5 days later and still no answer (#66769).

Sayjimwoo.1652

5 days later and still no answer (request #69855)

Posted by: Aeolus.1374

Aeolus.1374

Request #71064

I am trying to add a mobile authenticator to my account but then I try to test the link (after scanning QR code) I keep getting “invalid code”

Submitted Nov 13th

Posted by: Kade.8230

Kade.8230

i would like to change my account email. support ticket number is 67368

thanks

Sayjimwoo.1652

6 days later and still no answer (request #69855)

Posted by: Simpelton.5487

Simpelton.5487

Hi. I need to change my email because I can’t access my current email address. I messed up with my email’s password a few times and now, in order for me to access it, I need to answer some security questions that I added years ago. Frankly, I forgot the answers to them. Now, I can’t even open my email account even though I type in the correct password, making my email account totally useless. Every time I try to open it, Yahoo keeps asking security questions. I can’t get passed them because I already forgot about the answers because I added them ages ago. Is there anyway I could change the email I’m using for this game? I would gladly confirm my identity as the real owner of this account, just tell me what to do. Thanks.

You need to create a ticket with support, top of the page.

My apologies. I got a little confused. I’ve submitted a ticket. Request #85852

Posted by: Korasawa.5930

Korasawa.5930

Just looking for an update regarding an extra deleted( As per my emails instructions) Molten mining pick.

Ticket # 69191

Thank you

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I wanted to post to say that I have been asked to lead a class here at ArenaNet, and I’ve had to focus my attention on that over the last few days. Please do know that I will review this thread tomorrow and that I will get to each of the requests with an update as soon as I can!

By the way: If you requested a gem refund in relation to the change of infinite gathering tools from soulbound to account-bound status, you can count on us taking care of you, but the numbers of such requests are high. We’re delighted with the game update that fulfilled so many player requests, and we ask for just a bit more patience on this particular issue. I hate to say “The money is in the mail” but saying “The money soon will be in the mail” is spot on.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: SIN.3186

SIN.3186

Hello to all who read this and I appreciate anyone that may shed some light on my issue.

I have submitted a support ticket for my issue and did get a response that did not help my specific issue or answer my question. I do appreciate that the response was quick, but unfortunately not helpful, which brings me to here. Any help is most appreciated..

My problem is I unequipped the bone pick and the jack-in-the-box tool on my warrior named “Ultimate Damage” and deleted that character and remade him to switch races.

I didn’t realize that those tools were soul-bound and now they sit in my personal bank to which i can not remove them unless i delete them. moments later I learned of the change in those tools going to account bound.

My question is seeing as i can not pull those tools out of my bank without destroying them is my only choice to re-buy those tools???

Posted by: Bale.6159

Bale.6159

16 nov.
request #79287 – Account got hacked , had a fast response from support and secured PC , changed mail + password , added mobile authentificator , explained IP adresses provided all info and requested rollback . so far no contact from support.

request #81840 ( same ticket but from secured new mail )

Heavenshields

Posted by: Bbaghi.8934

Bbaghi.8934

On behalf of old friend who got no access: #79137 and #81871

Posted by: Robert.4197

Robert.4197

Sent a request through the ncsoft website 5 days ago, no response. Request #14118

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

request #73039 from last Friday. Still no word back. I hope my gem refund gets to me before the Dreamcleaver goes away…I’d really like to buy one of those. o.o

Posted by: J Season.9156

J Season.9156

From Nov 14
Request #73489

Regarding item loss after being dropped by the server, was updated twice upon being dropped again and experiencing further item loss from inventory.

Baumchen

(edited by J Season.9156)

Posted by: Master Spahr.3851

Master Spahr.3851

Hello, I am following up on request #75263. I submitted it on November 16th and haven’t heard anything back.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hi Gaile. 75690 and 9271 are ticket numbers for a player that is having issues with a password reset. His original ticket was sent in on Oct. 26.

This person has submitted a bunch of ticket; with all due respect, he needs to stop doing that. The original ticket is the only “live” ticket, and he was asked for account ownership verification information in 9271. He needs to respond to that request for information. (He also needs to stop submitting new tickets; they are unnecessary and impede our ability to help this player and everyone else.)

Please ask him to review the response in 9271 and answer the verification questions. If he is not getting our e-mails, then he needs to reach out to us via a different e-mail provider and refer to ALL his ticket numbers so we can close or merge the earlier ones and help him now.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Hello to all who read this and I appreciate anyone that may shed some light on my issue.

I have submitted a support ticket for my issue and did get a response that did not help my specific issue or answer my question. I do appreciate that the response was quick, but unfortunately not helpful, which brings me to here. Any help is most appreciated..

My problem is I unequipped the bone pick and the jack-in-the-box tool on my warrior named “Ultimate Damage” and deleted that character and remade him to switch races.

I didn’t realize that those tools were soul-bound and now they sit in my personal bank to which i can not remove them unless i delete them. moments later I learned of the change in those tools going to account bound.

My question is seeing as i can not pull those tools out of my bank without destroying them is my only choice to re-buy those tools???

If you have continuing questions about your ticket, please update the ticket and discuss with an agent. This is not something that can be answered by a forum member.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Nachozrock.4097

Nachozrock.4097

Ticket # 74804

Email was compromised on my account . Posted the ticket about 8 days ago and haven’t received a response in 5 days. This has been frustrating as my friends bought the game on the humble store sale and have been waiting for me to start playing.
(This isn’t my account my friend let me use his to post this) (Posted 1 extra ticket to my gmail cuz i thought I wasn’t recieving messages 90035)

(11/20 6 day wait now)

(edited by Nachozrock.4097)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 19 November 2013

46226 Resolved
46822 Resolved
50209 Resolved
61568 Resolved
64666 Resolved
66314 Resolved
66769 Resolved
66791 Resolved
67288 Resolved
67628 Resolved
28444  Resolved
56101  Resolved
63003 & 59198 Resolved
64701, 64694, 78460 Resolved
69855, 74802 Resolved
79287  Resolved
49217 Resolved. (Duplicate of 46822.)
54038 & 67364 Compromise resolved. The restoration request was delayed due to the duplicate ticket and will be addressed as soon as possible.
73489 I referred this one to Tech Support.
38263 I’ve asked an agent to look at this today or tomorrow.
39321 I’ve asked an agent to look at this today or tomorrow.
71064 I’ve asked an agent to look at this today or tomorrow.
14118 I’ve asked an agent to look at this today or tomorrow.
75690, 9271, and many others  I’ve responded separately to this (within this thread).
49954 Team responded on 7 November. Please update this ticket. If the response was not received, please submit a NEW ticket from a different e-mail address and refer to the previous ticket number.
69191 Under review.
79137, 81871  Under review.
73039  Under review.
75263 Under review.
67368, 86531 You need to respond to the account ownership verification questions sent to you 13 November. If you did not receive that response, submit a new ticket from a different e-mail address referencing all previous ticket numbers.
85852 This thread is for issues that have not been resolved in 3 days or more. Please allow the team time to respond to your brand-new ticket.

Note: A lot of these tickets have been delayed because people are making multiple tickets. Please update your ticket and do not make a second ticket unless you are not getting our responses and need to contact us through an alternate e-mail account.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Mythbehaved.7306

Mythbehaved.7306

ticket request 87144 and 77004:
Sorry for creating two ticket request for same issue, I had believed first ticket was lost or that no one was looking at it.

Not able to login since last Friday afternoon. Tried to reset password with serial code and still not able to login.

Posted by: Neoz Kaho.2174

Neoz Kaho.2174

Dear Ms. Gray
I believe you overlooked my post twice. My friend has been patiently waiting for 13 days now. While I understand there are many issues at your hand and lots of tickets to be reviewed. And this ticket is not even mine, but since he cannot signed in and you overlooked my post, I believe I have to make this 2nd post.

My friend’s ticket is 50328. He hasn’t got any support e-mail since 7th of November aside from automatic response.

Edit: NVM He just told me after I tell him to check the junk mail folder. He just found the folder and 13-days old e-mail.

(edited by Neoz Kaho.2174)

Posted by: Rosadogg.8195

Rosadogg.8195

Hello my friends ticket 76928 has not been answered in 4 days and yes he has checked his junk.
Thanks in advance

Posted by: Slakt.7280

Slakt.7280

I got some unresolved issues :
130810-000164 – Goods never delivered from trading post
130928-000894 – Birthday scroll that never worked (needless to say char I tried to use it on is lvl 80 by far)
request #91920 – buying a second copy of the game as a birthday gift to my daughter (today), but from what I’m reading here chances are she have it for her next one.

Posted by: LordFezziwig.6531

LordFezziwig.6531

My friend is trying to come back to GW2 but his account is locked and he can’t recover his password.

For reference look at
tickets 89994 and ticket 87603

Posted by: dostunuz.3982

dostunuz.3982

It has been 3 days and still waiting an answer for my earlier-banned(ban lifted) now-hacked account.
Request #86223

(edited by dostunuz.3982)

Posted by: Mattbone.7852

Mattbone.7852

still awaiting a issue with a problem i just encountered. Started the game 3 days and ago and wondering why the response/service is so slow. anyway my request number was 86262 i had to delete my heroic chest items to switch servers because i chose an eu server on accident when i started playing. anyways thanks in advance.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 21 November 2013

67364 – Resolved — Duplicate ticket resolved in #54038
69191 – Resolved. And I want to personally thank you for your honestly — that’s awesome!
73039 – Resolved
75263 – Resolved
76929 – Resolved
86262 – Resolved
77746 – Resolved
50328 – Resolved. Thanks for letting us know your friend found his ticket response in the Junk Mail or Spam folder.
64701, 64694, 78460 – Resolved
79137 – Agent just responded to ask a verification question.
86223- Duplicate of 79515. Agent responded yesterday to that ticket
14118 – The issue described in this ticket number does not match the description. It appears the issue in this GW2 ticket is resolved. If you submitted to NCSOFT, please follow up with them.
54549 – You requested the removal of e-mail authentication, but your account does not currently have it. Please update your ticket to better explain how we can help you.
89994, 87603 – Thanks for the info you sent. This ticket is undergoing account verification. The duplicate was closed.
91920, 130928-000894, 130810-000164 – Agent responded yesterday; please answer the queries in your ticket. As for the other two, you need to resubmit in the new system, with our apologies for the inconvenience. Please find one of the emails from the old system and copy it into a new ticket. Thank you.

Once again, a reminder: Please continue to discuss matters in your original tickets and do not make duplicates. If you need additional help, you may update your ticket simply by sending a response to that existing ticket. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Nachozrock.4097

Nachozrock.4097

I posted above but I didn’t see my ticket # in any of these so I will repost

Ticket # 74804
Email was compromised on my account . Posted the ticket about 9 days ago and haven’t received a response in 6 days. This has been frustrating as my friends bought the game on the humble store sale and have been waiting for me to start playing.
(This isn’t my account my friend let me use his to post this)
(Posted 1 extra ticket to my gmail cuz i thought I wasn’t receiving messages 90035)

Posted by: dostunuz.3982

dostunuz.3982

Gaile you are absolutely wrong. Request 79515 is done. As for my other request 86223, noone responded to me yet. I am still hacked, all chars naked and empty atm. Believe me i check every hour for this.

Posted by: GySgt Dlow.3204

GySgt Dlow.3204

request #87937

Awaiting gem refund. 4 days now.

Posted by: Robert.4197

Robert.4197

I had request 14118 and it ended up being a bug in which I should have just submitted a bug report. I’m confused as to how the description doesn’t match the issue. I think I explained it pretty well that my guardian is not able to enter explorable mode for caudecus’s manor after completing story mode. Did you happen to look at the anet ticket and not NCSOFT? I see most of the tickets are 50000 and above where mine is only 14118. Anyway, they got back to me and stated the issue is fixed but there has been no patch since creating the ticket and I haven’t had a chance to run it yet so I’m really not sure if it’s fixed. Thanks, Robert

Posted by: Sharaven.5307

Sharaven.5307

Request #85385
couldn’t buy gems. 4th day now.

Posted by: Slakt.7280

Slakt.7280

Update: 21 November 2013
91920, 130928-000894, 130810-000164 – Agent responded yesterday; please answer the queries in your ticket. As for the other two, you need to resubmit in the new system, with our apologies for the inconvenience. Please find one of the emails from the old system and copy it into a new ticket. Thank you.

Thank you for looking into the matter.
Have answered the queries just minutes after I got them to the 91920. Somehow I think that this answer hasn’t reached back to the service desk. Can you guys check your spam filter, no pun intended? Sometimes in my experience gmail.com sets googlemail.com as senders address, that might confuse your service desk tool. If this is the case you probably has godzillion of unsolved issues due to misplaced replies from costumers… Ill try to reply to Brandon again now. But how would I know if my mails comes thru or not?