error code 7:11:3:189:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: michipunk.9143

michipunk.9143

I’m experiencing this only on my lvl 80 (I logged in at grenth’s temple and the event was going on;I was basically unable to do anything,even teleport away due to massive lag…) whereas on my alts everything’s fine,I’d say I get even better performances that before.

Also everything was fine with me before the update,it started happening after it

Posted by: Kazarkan.4961

Kazarkan.4961

I’ve been getting this issue since Saturday evening. It happened again on Sunday as well. Figured it was perhaps just server lag until today, when it happened again.

Posted by: NaughtyProwler.8653

NaughtyProwler.8653

This has been happening to me as well. Too bad for me.

Posted by: Eleri Tezhme.3048

Eleri Tezhme.3048

This just started for me today, after downloading the 10/7 patch. Have not had any problems previously since head start, nothing about my configuration with my computer or my router has changed. Is happening every 5-10 minutes on all characters. Is also especially prone to happening when I mine something- but not any of the other gathering. (o.O?)

Posted by: Lavexis.5360

Lavexis.5360

ya Im experiencing the same thing.. The game is unplayable rte now, this bug really need to get fix soon.

Posted by: gongbomb.9750

gongbomb.9750

I’ve also started experiencing this same lag. I get disconnected every 5 minutes or so.

Posted by: Davez.4861

Davez.4861

This just hit me today, I’ve never had any issue after 1 month playing before today.

Posted by: Jeran.8965

Jeran.8965

My Temporary Fix

I’ve had recent successes in playing the game with the use of TCP Optimizer. It’s just a temporary fix, but I think it really helps.

The website to download it is here.

Warning: If you don’t know what you are doing, I don’t recommend you use this tool because it changes items in Windows Registry, which could potentially harm your computer. Good luck!

Posted by: wolvezeta.1795

wolvezeta.1795

Same thing here, but it happens only when I try to login my elementalist in the Blazeridge Steppes…

Posted by: Furako.4829

Furako.4829

this happen in varius zones, I have this problem in Lion’s Arch; the game run just fine for me, until I try to get into Lion’s Arch or take a Pg who was in Lion’s Arch the last time I log off…
A guildmates of mine just have the same problem, but only on Rata Sum.

Posted by: Illuvatar.4051

Illuvatar.4051

i’ve the same problem after the last patch, i’ve open a ticket, hope they can fix this soon…

I am norn, hunter of the wild, born of the free and rugged FAR SHIVERPEAK mountains.

Posted by: Kinghor.9627

Kinghor.9627

For me this problem began when my caracter goes to a portal from Mount Maelstrom to Straits of Devastation, now i have access only to the caracter selection and all of then have the same problem: infinity loading time with the final error.
I try with the port test and now i have also different errors:
5:11:3:157:101
7:0:0:783:101
What should I do?

Attachments:

Posted by: Eleri Tezhme.3048

Eleri Tezhme.3048

It has gotten worse for me today, now I get the error pop-up box, but when I hit ok, it goes to a blank black screen, with the gold arrow pointer, and the game music playing. I’ve had to force close twice, and the third time let it sit for about 15 minutes, and it went to the log-in window on its own

Posted by: Bladetrick.3849

Bladetrick.3849

My problems have become much more severe. I was previously being disconnected with the error 7 code every 3-5 minutes. Now its nearly every minute.

Anyone know if this is a realm thing or a guild wars 2 thing? I am completely sure its not my ISP (3 tech visits + 1 quality assurance manager) or equipment (all brand new and updated just to play this game).

Any fresh thoughts on how to fix it?

Lavexis.5360

bump..I’ve been having the same problem and delay as well
the game is pretty much unplayable for me…been getting this problem since 10/7 patch

Posted by: Goon.9628

Goon.9628

I’m starting to think the servers that we connect to have some sort of “hair trigger” for disconnecting people with only moderate packet loss. This problem started for me a couple weeks after the 3-day pre-launch (there may have been two updates after that time, I think, when the problem surfaced for me). I read this thread and did a few of the proposed workarounds, but nothing helped. So I put in a support ticket about a week ago, did everything they asked, and after submitting the PingPlotter report, I get the whole “packet loss…blah, blah…check with your ISP…blah…try using a proxy server service.” Really!!? I plan to check with my ISP, but requesting that I use a proxy server service? That is ridiculous. Another issue I have with all this nonsense is, none of my other online games disconnect me while playing…NONE. I play Guild Wars 1, Diablo 3, Champions Online, City of Heroes, and Anarchy Online. I can play them for hours without a disconnect (I may get the occasional lag, though, so there may be some packet loss, sure, but no disconnect). Therefore, I urge ArenaNet to have their server team check for any settings or see if there is some script running that targets packet loss and loosen the throttle a bit.

Lavexis.5360

bump…I need some response about this problem. I get skill delay and then the game become unresponsive and all the sudden I just get this error.
I spend about 100 $ to play this game and now its unplayable for me because of the 10/7 patch.
its starting to bug me cause its been happening for 3 days

Posted by: Attila the Hun.8569

Attila the Hun.8569

Im getting also constant disconnected signing up for WvWvW not even a minute getting disconnected mostly happening at peak hours 18:00+ GMT have optic fiber so not my connection fault

Woxiko (Warrior) – Mssneaky (Mesemer) – Xardd (Elementalist)
Desolation Satsugai

Posted by: Jamais vu.5284

Jamais vu.5284

Today, my game became unresponsive a full 100% of the time and DC’ed twice with this code (two other crashes because of general bugs). As I stated in the other thread, where my details are, it only happens in dungeons (probably only in the evening where load is greatest, but can’t confirm), so I lay-guess this is a pretty strong hint as to where the problem could be (namely, something to do with bandwidth allotted to instances).
It’s been 6 weeks since release. This is simply unacceptable.

Posted by: Caeledh.5437

Caeledh.5437

Anyone know if this is a realm thing or a guild wars 2 thing?

Not completely clear but it appears to be an ArenaNet thing.

The exact same problem hit GW at the same time as GW2 earlier this year.

Posted by: Othayuni.7369

Othayuni.7369

My network diagnostic for the mentioned error code.

Attachments:

Posted by: deftwoatt.2546

deftwoatt.2546

Now that I can access the forums, Id like to add myself and others to this list. There are 3 of us all currently getting the following error: Error:3032:1002:3:4350:101. This error kicks out every 5-10min making the game hardly enjoyable, especially during Order quests. I can confirm that replacing the router does not help aswell as running direct from the modem(fiber optic) . speedtest. Also spending quite abit of silver repairing Anyways we have tried EVERYTHING, clientport 80, repair, port forwarding, QoS, SPI etc…; It would be outstanding if someone, ArenaNet, could provide a workaround or a acknowledgement that this issue is being looked at. Atleast then we could all wait patiently for the fix release… Cheers

Posted by: Andy.2548

Andy.2548

They have acknowledged all the issues people have been having…the problem is they are just acting like children by blaming us/our ISP Providers because they don’t have a solution to their problem. Anet needs to get their kitten together because people deserve to play the game they paid for, period.

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

I played the game for weeks with no disconnects, until the patch towards the end of September that affected so many people, rendering the game unplayable. I tried all the work arounds and solutions suggested and nothing helped. I only dropped packets to Anet servers and checked my other multiplayer games and they all worked fine. I submitted a ticket detailing everything and Anet insulted me by sending me an automated message suggesting things that I stated in my ticket that I had already tried (never got a response from an actual person.)

…Then one day it just stopped. I have only received one error: 7:11 in the past few days, instead of every 5 minutes like it was before. Nothing changed on my end. I didn’t contact my ISP to change anything…it just stopped.

I wish you all the best of luck and hope that the game becomes playable for you. Whenever an MMO comes out, I expect bugs and problems, and am patient enough for them to be fixed in most cases. What grinds my gears, is when a developer either acts like there isn’t a problem, or that the problem is on the users end, when this is obviously not the case.

Lavexis.5360

I expect problems too but if this is a free 2 play game that doesn’t require good pc then I wouldn’t mind. But the thing is that I paid over 100 $ to play this game just to find out that its unplayable for 3 straight days.

I also played moba games and other f2p mmo such as LoL, dota 2, c9, etc. And I have no problems running those games.

Andy.2548

Idc if its f2p, it didn’t say unplayable on the box when i bought the game.

Posted by: Meep.1724

Meep.1724

Also having the problem here, since a patch… first time i noticed it I thought it was nothing big… then later I realised that this wasn’t normal. I never had this problem before (playing since 1 day headstart). Requesting help by ticket got me some fast responses, MSCONFIG clear (helped for about 6 hrs, then I became haunted again…).
Right now I’m at the point right after PingPlotter, where they told me to contact my ISP. I did. But also told them that my laptop (on the same network) has absolutely no problems. Still awaiting an answer now…

Andy.2548

I want all that time wasted doing storyline and then getting kicked out at the end forcing me to redue them and also a bunch of silver for repairs ASAP. Im literally ready to buy pandaria because these anet kittens can’t get their kittentraight. Can you tell im mad?

Posted by: Bladetrick.3849

Bladetrick.3849

No way in hell i’m letting this post drop to the second page. I can’t play for over a month now due to the constant DCs. I took a chance and bought the game. Fine, fine.. but I think you Anet people should refund the 30 bucks i spent on the extra character slots.

Andy.2548

same nothing like releasing a game that plays as if it were still in beta, smh.

Posted by: Anryka.8219

Anryka.8219

Hi. I have the GW2 but i cant play much. When i change zone whit portal, i will enter a zone for q i get this message. Most time i cant log to the game:( I testet my internet connection and its ok, other MMORPG run normal. What is wrong pleas? Firewall off.

Posted by: Neve.7134

Neve.7134

Same problem here, lagging a lot and then get disconnected.

Posted by: Death Snakes.8193

Death Snakes.8193

I’m also getting this error as well, I usually server swap and it goes away, found a server i actually want to stay on now but as of todays patch, im getting this error in every zone now

Posted by: Deli.4097

Deli.4097

I have now gone from a wireless connection to a wired and it has stopped this.

I was not experiencing problems with anything ealse at all, only GW2 so no clue why this has worked, although it is very annoying to have to trail a physical wire around my home just to play GW2.

Also, just to note that up until the end of September I had no problems at all. This is NOT my ISP this is Anet and it is truly disappointing that no decent response has yet been given.

Posted by: Cataclysm.7491

Cataclysm.7491

I’ve been getting this for a long time now, being disconnected randomly anywhere from every 5 minutes up to an hour or so, showing this error. I’m on a wired connection and have tried all the tips to no avail.

Posted by: Regina Buenaobra

Previous

Regina Buenaobra

Content Marketing Lead

Next

Hey, everyone:

We would like your help in investigating this bug and would like information. Please go to this forum thread for instructions: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Info-Request-Error-7

Thanks.

Content Marketing Lead
Twitter: @ArenaNet, @GuildWars2
In-Game Name: Cm Regina Buenaobra

Posted by: Killjoi.7294

Killjoi.7294

So I have been encountering these lag spikes and disconnection errors. I honestly hadn’t paid attention to the error numbers because my lag spikes and disconnects were occurring only once a week if that. Now it is every day. A google search brought me here. But it’s worse for me. The second I get this error every machine on my network drops off momentarily. I called my ISP because I figured they may be having trouble. I replaced the router and hooked direct into the modem. Same issue. A technician came out and was unable to find any noise in the line. Modem and router tested properly. But still. My ENTIRE connection will disconnect sometimes with this error 7. Kind of odd.

Meep.1724

UPDATE
As for the techsupport… I hope they misunderstood me…
I told them that my computer is having this issue, but my laptop is not.
They asked me to send a pingplotter of my laptop. I did.
Their response?
“packet loss…. red bars in graph = no connection with server = inactivity = kick..
ask ur ISP since it happens before it reaches our server”
Whereas the pinplotter I sent was recorded on my laptop, no issues at all, didn’t even lag once during the record.
I really hope techsupport made a little mistake when reading the mail I sent… If not, they’re a bunch of… what’s the censure word here? “kitttens” right?

Posted by: Cuthbert.3065

Cuthbert.3065

I have been having this problem for about a week now. Very frustrating. I have my ports set up correctly, i have all the latest drivers, and i have tried the different shortcut methods to try and fix this. Nothing works. This is the only game i have this problem with, and it has only happened since about a week ago. I played in the beta and up until a week ago without any problems from disconnects, and now the game is unplayable. I log in and 1-4 mins later i am disconnected, and durring the 1-4 mins the lag spikes are insane.

Posted by: Cuthbert.3065

Cuthbert.3065

Also, when i attempted the shortcut fix with the port80 in the shortcuts “target” i actually cant even log in using that new port 80 shortcut. I would assume this means that for some reason my 80 port is the problem, but i do not know what to do to fix it, as i have it forwarded allready..

Posted by: Rex.5921

Rex.5921

Having the same problems with 7:11.

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone,

We would like to remember you that we are looking into the Error 7 Issue, and there is a thread we would like you to participate and give us information that could be useful for us. Please, refer to the following thread

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Info-Request-Error-7/first#post421409

Thanks for your support

Posted by: Ironphoenix.7402

Ironphoenix.7402

i been having the same issues as well except for me i been DCing every 20 to 30 minutes , it only started happening after the patch on the 11th before then it was completely fine, its blaming my firewall/antivirus/campus , i dont live on a campus and i turned off my antivirus and firewall and ill still receive the DCing issue ( DC = disconnect), so today i was loading facebook and guild wars 2 site at the same time and guild wars 2 site failed to work while facebook went thru without an issue

(edited by Ironphoenix.7402)

Posted by: Quo Vadis.7052

Quo Vadis.7052

Hi, the issue “clientport 80” didnt work, so I attact my file Diag, thx for help!

Attachments:

Posted by: Madtobias.8243

Madtobias.8243

I’m here after searching the error code. I ve played trouble free from launch until today. Steady disconnects all occurred all today. Maybe once every 20 mins at first but have increased in frequency so they are happening about every 1 to 2 mins.
My son sitting at the desk next to with a laptop has had no issues whatsoever.

Posted by: Chris.4751

Chris.4751

Everything was fine before the patch of October, now the game is lagging so much that I can’t play. The tech support blame my ISP, which is ridiculous because GW2 is the only game that lag. I really think they just have no idea what the problem is so they blame the ISP. Really lame…

Posted by: Deviija.7869

Deviija.7869

I’ve had this error before (along with Network Error disconnects) and it plagued my experience for nearly a month. About two weeks ago I stopped getting these problems and have had a relatively clean and clear experience — until today. This last patch/build seems to have messed something up and I am getting constant lag outs/Error 7:11. I can’t go more than 3-5 minutes before hitting this problem. Completely unplayable.

I’ve used all the tips, fixes, and tricks. Had techs from my ISP over and many diagnostics run from my ISP on their end and on my end, so it’s none of those issues. It started after this recent build patch. Too coincidental to not be related.

Andy.2548

Omfg let me play your kittening game already. How much time does it take to fix one kittening error thats kittening not letting so many kittening people play your kitten game? Seriously kitten ! You guys fix ingame bugs but can’t get on this error that won’t even let people in your game…? Wow..and by that i mean ima go play pandaria because you guys are horribad.

Meep.1724

HA!
got another reply on my ticket. something about “you’re having packet loss. That it’s not effecting your laptop is awesome, but it is effecting you PC. you must fix this with your ISP”

Still I wonder… how on earth would my ISP just stop working properly, while it has been working fine before … and is still working fine on not-guildwars 2….
time to bug the techsupport with yet another mail~ wheeeeee

Posted by: Maniek.2746

Maniek.2746

I have the same problem when i click on my char. it goes to the loading screen and then the error and dc