[merged] Error code=7:11:3:191:101 issues

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Atarcus.5384

Atarcus.5384

Massive lag spikes, 3 second skill delay, constant d/cs with this error code.
I’m on a fiber connection and gw2 is the only thing I have issues with.

Please add the support to the tech support forums Anet

Posted by: NineOnine.4327

NineOnine.4327

Massive lag spikes, 3 second skill delay, constant d/cs with this error code.
I’m on a fiber connection and gw2 is the only thing I have issues with.

Please add the support to the tech support forums Anet

Yep same here, 3 second skill delay everywhere, mists, Lions Arch etc.. Everything was fine yesterday. My speed test is fine, i have 0 downloading and turned off all anti virus etc… still massive lag.

Posted by: Kovnik.7246

Kovnik.7246

Been getting this crash for a few weeks now. Was working fine a few months ago on the same computer and Wifi connection, but after taking a break for a few months, I came back to the game only to get Error code=7:11:3:191:101 crashes every 20-30 mins. It has gotten worse since last nights patch.

Posted by: Xsile.2915

Xsile.2915

Same issue ( code=7:11:3:191:101) as well as the sound disappearing issue. This game was so impressive during beta, but has been a avalanche of instability ever since. Very disappointing!

Posted by: fofur.6539

fofur.6539

I have had disconnects since the game was released. Getting disconnected every 5 min with different error codes but it seems to be the same problem. Every online game i have played works 100% including Crysis 2, cod mw3, World of Warcaft, Starcraft 2, Heroes of Newerth. You name it! The error code i get from the disconnect this time is Error code=7:11:3:191:101. I have posted tickets but the only answer i get is something like “You should contact the company of your router”. But i’m 110% sure that the problem doesn’t lie within the router, as i said every other online game works perfect, and have always done! Same with my internet connection.

Posted by: kimeekat.2548

kimeekat.2548

Since SAB it’s been getting worse. It’s terrible on my computer and only slightly better on my boyfriend’s. Intense skill lag and, then rubber banding, then a disconnect and this error. Everything else works great, but this game is approaching unplayable levels at the worst possible time. It happened to me 3 times tonight (two hours of play, appx). Not to count the all the moments of lag overall.

Clove Zolan – Bringers of Aggro [Oops] – Blackgate

Posted by: Asahi.5380

Asahi.5380

SRSLY, what’s wrong with this game? I was playing fine for 2 days and today suddenly I got disconnected and waste hours of my day trying to reconnect, for what? I can’t stay more than 3 minutes in game and got d/c again and again and again.
After all that I remember why I dropped this game months ago.

Posted by: TheDeparted.8013

TheDeparted.8013

Unplayable being the key word. A good 6 out of the 10 top posts on this forum are about this game no longer being playable, let alone enjoyable. Not a single response from Arena Net.

Not even a “Hey guys, so sorry… it’s definitely something on our end. Don’t waste a bunch of time trying to figure it out, just give us time to fix it.” It’s a terrible way for a company to conduct business and it’s crappy customer service.

Posted by: Jovel.5706

Jovel.5706

I’m going to jump into the bandwagon and say that I’ve been having… HORRRRRRRRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE lag issues today as soon as I tried out the new LFG tool beta, I mean I haven’t been doing dungeons lately because I’ve been waiting for a stable, convenient tool to use within the game and once I’m finally allowed to use it.. it destroyed me.

First dungeon I tried was CoF and at first it put me in the wrong CoF instance as the rest of my party then disconnected me.. with a kittening red screen in my character selection screen? I had to relog and my level 80 guardian was at 0% world completion, made me panic, but I was able to relog outside the gates of the Citadel of Flame.

Second dungeon was SE path 1, I didn’t make it past the portal because apparently I dived into the lava? I was waiting with my party at the usual safe spot so the little asuras can walk past us and all of a sudden.. instakill, died on the spot with my party laughing at me because somehow, I fell into the lava instead of crossing the bridge. Throughout the entire dungeon path I’ve had nothing but horrible delays that kept me from looting dungeon chests, attacking monsters, and rubberbanding me back to spots I’ve crossed before.

I’ve done ALOT of dungeons ArenaNet. I’m over 4k hours in playing this game, and this is the most lag I’ve ever had in those 4k hours and what a coincidence.. OTHER PEOPLE HAVE HAD THE SAME ERROR I’VE BEEN HAVING TONIGHT!

Posted by: Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

Sankofa Jimiyu.1567

We have our Guild leader plagued by this as well as many of the senior officers. Now our only new player. In a guild of over 20 we only have 3 players actively on because of this.

Come on. ANet…

“Look like the innocent flower, but be the Obaba under’t.”

Posted by: Billsauce.7821

Billsauce.7821

Same here massive skill lag and disconnects, ever since the teq patch. Done a billion things nothing fixes or improves it. The only thing in common regardless of server I’m in is the route the connection is taking.

There is a massive spike in latency and packet-loss in San Jose at 204.255.168.221 (0.xe-5-3-0.br3.atl4.alter.net) continuing all through to the game servers addresses. Alter.net is owned by MCI Communications Services, Inc. d/b/a Verizon Business

Posted by: miaomlao.8502

miaomlao.8502

same here!! i keep getting this Error code=7:11:3:191:101. today~

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

been plagued by this as well since noon today

Attachments:

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: Rhaknam.4673

Rhaknam.4673

Was disconnected after wasting over an hour trying to complete the Master of Baubles achievement in World 2. It’s crap like this that’s making me lose interest in your game altogether. Time to play GTA V instead.

Posted by: Havek.4209

Havek.4209

well ive been having this problem now for over 24 hours cant even play for more than 5 mins and even during that play time i have major skill lag and rubber banding before getting kicked to char screen and get code 7:11:3:191:101

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

Getting disconnected all day with this error. It’s getting ridiculous.

Attachments:

Posted by: Havek.4209

Havek.4209

i dont think anet really cares lol been over a day and no reply from any mod..

Posted by: DarrynUllyett.6397

DarrynUllyett.6397

Adding my voice in , i’ve been playing fine for the last few weeks, starting 3 days ago started getting these error 7 messages , they have steadily gotten worse now, i can’t even log into any of characters. any time i select one and press play , i get the error 7 disconnected from server message and a game restart. communication is key Anet communication is key…….

Posted by: Krell.2084

Krell.2084

Same issue here, can’t really play the game since the new tequatl update. I get randomly disconnected all day. Yesterday, I dced about 10-15 times, some of those were during tequatl fight, at the end of SAB w2z3, during guild mission and in pvp. The game is unplayable. To fix it, I completely reinstalled my windows 7, the game and all possible drivers. I configured my network so it really shouldn’t have any problem with gw2 itself. My connection works great, no problems anywhere else, only in gw2. And nothing worked. It’s definitely an issue on the Arena Net side, so please, start doing something about it.

Posted by: Burn.5401

Burn.5401

A little thing I found about the lag issues that began yesterday for me. I lag on specific overflows – some overflows are completely fine with no lag whatsoever and some are unplayable.

Posted by: Lord D.4308

Lord D.4308

I have been having the same problem since teq patch.

Derrick Woebegon-[run]
IOJ

Posted by: Cry To Bleed.2150

Cry To Bleed.2150

Been getting it since sunday morning(wasn’t on during saturday, so wouldn’t know the exact time). Disconnecting every 5-30mins. Every time I’m dc’d, I happen to be in WvW.
Not the first time to be forced to write here..and definetly not the last.(Unless I quit ofc)
24.09 edit: Still getting dc every ~10mins in wvw and during Tequatl event.
This is not a beta-test or a first launch week, that stuff like this keeps happening. Maybe it’s time to fire some people or hire someone new.

Attachments:

(edited by Cry To Bleed.2150)

Posted by: CptOfIndustry.7942

CptOfIndustry.7942

Yeah, Posting from American, I can’t play for more than 20 minutes at a time. I’ve tried some of the fixes for other connectivity issues, still having a problem. It’s super frustrating , recently started play, not excited with all these lag network issues. error code 7:11:3:191:101 stated to be the problem, I would like to play this game, but this is becoming a massive turn off, I have 3 other mmo’s on my computer NO CONNECTIVITY issues with them what so ever just this game. Don’t know why this is the only one with issues and I was enjoying playing until I couldn’t play without getting kitten ed off. Does anyone know what can be done? Any Arenanet guys wanna say something? feedback would be awesome cause I enjoy this game a lot but the connectivity issues make me want to go back to the other games….

Posted by: Mystiq Angelic.8193

Mystiq Angelic.8193

I’ve been receiving terrible server stability lately and got the same error code. I was experiencing massive lag spike, skills lag, chat lag before the forced disconnection. I’ve been playing GW2 since the headstart of the game more than a year ago and lately the server’s stability has seen its most unstable state. It’s seriously taking away any enjoyment I have in the game due to the lag. The lag gets most pronounced during large DEs or in WvW zergs where there are many players on the map. However, the game had ZERO skill lag, ping lag issue for me in the first 6 month of the game (before culling is fixed). I suspect it has to do with the culling fixed and server’s performance and its stability in handling large number of players. Despite the terrible performance in FPS and that’s for another topic, the server and/or the game’s coding needs to be addressed ASAP to bring back the enjoyment in the game.

“If you sacrifice nothing, you gain nothing”
GWAMM & CotG
[HERO] – Star Leader – Black Gate

Posted by: Kalious.9786

Kalious.9786

This has been happening to me aswell, Every time i go to pick up and item (that causes the item to attack me) if doesent do anything, then lag spikes, Gets returned to loggin screen. if lucky, i find my self auto attacking, or dead as you mentioned.

Posted by: Selenya.6410

Selenya.6410

I was going to do Jormag.
Got kicked with no notice or error code on the character screen, then when i tried to log back in I go this error…
After several tries my loading screen stuck on loop and that’s about it -.-

Attachments:

Nexon = Advanced Cancer

Posted by: Kalious.9786

Kalious.9786

Please fix this, or at least tell us When you think it will be fixed so we dont waste time.

I moved onto GW2 from wow yesterday, and im not suprised, nor am i happy.
(im new to gw2, how long does it take for Game masters to even respond? or atleast take notice…)

this is a bad start for a purchase of a free mmo, or was i expecting too much

Posted by: Cry To Bleed.2150

Cry To Bleed.2150

Please fix this, or at least tell us When you think it will be fixed so we dont waste time.

I moved onto GW2 from wow yesterday, and im not suprised, nor am i happy.
(im new to gw2, how long does it take for Game masters to even respond? or atleast take notice…)

this is a bad start for a purchase of a free mmo, or was i expecting too much

I’m sorry, but I haven’t seen any response from Anet in the last year, when it comes to code 7 (other than emptying cache and denying that the problem is from their side). I’ll just continue giving bad reviews to my fellow gamers from other games, when it comes down to customer service. Have a great day

Posted by: asdasd.1439

asdasd.1439

After a few days of testing I am pretty sure that what makes me lose connection to the server(Code=7:11:3:191:101) is TeamSpeak. I have this error since last week when I updated it from the version 3.0.10 to the newest version 3.0.12. The problem is that I can’t try go back to the older TS version because the TS server of my in-game server doesn’t support it anymore.
I’m testing it since saturday and if I log in TS I lose connection 2-3 times in a day, if I don’t log in TS I don’t lose connection at all.

Can anyone else verify/confirm it pls?

Posted by: Eviljugs.6395

Eviljugs.6395

error started today from north America 9/25

Posted by: Anethma.2169

Anethma.2169

Had the problem for 3 days now.
First it started when I was logging on to a character and it would kick me back to the login client, now that won’t even sign in.

Posted by: Crueltytest.3714

Crueltytest.3714

I’m also having random disconnects like stated above from fellow Tyria players, a few days i started playing again on my guardian with no problem. On the first day playing again but on the second day i created a engineer because i wanted to explore Tyria again but while leveling in Queensdale i’m getting random disconnects, when i’m in Divinity or Rata Sum i don’t disconnect and i can just stand there for the whole day. I don’t know if it’s because of the recent patches but the strangest thing is, is that my brother in the other room also plays and he doesn’t disconnect so it’s not our internet connection, as far as my pc goes everything is up to date. I only hope this problem will get fixed because i really enjoy playing the game but if this keeps going on i might stop playing again for a period of time.

Posted by: FERANIER.1807

FERANIER.1807

Same problem here…..I don’t have TeamSpeak or anything like that, same code, disconnecting a lot and lots of lag! problem started yesterday after a small patch. HELP US, please!

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

same problem…skill lag 3-5 seconds then dc with Code=7:11:3:191:101

Posted by: fengqiu.1032

fengqiu.1032

I get the same error , sometimes i can get in for like a few seconds then dc
help us out?

Posted by: Zplus.4217

Zplus.4217

Having this issue since teq patch and it’s getting worse, totally random DCs and sometimes I gets DC every 30secs for 10 mins than back to normal only to get DCs again in 30mins.

I’m in UK btw, so it doesn’t only happen to specific country or ISPs.

At least we need someone from anet to acknowledge the problem.

Posted by: Axiana.3685

Axiana.3685

Same here, in UK playing Desolation (or overflow more accurately), disconnects ever 1 – 3 minutes with this error code. No issues with this until today.

Posted by: Asumi.5236

Asumi.5236

Same here, in UK playing Desolation (or overflow more accurately), disconnects ever 1 – 3 minutes with this error code. No issues with this until today.

All this except I’m on Gandara.

edit-9pm, seems to be fixed.
edit2- nope

(edited by Asumi.5236)

Posted by: Peppit.9057

Peppit.9057

This is happening to me, too. I’m in the UK, on Virgin internet and playing on Ruins of Surmia with no overflows. Getting DC’d constantly, every minute almost.

Posted by: pants.1379

pants.1379

UK player seafarer’s rest server get the error after 1 min on joining server. Nothing changed my end, no new updates\drivers\settings changed, was fine yesterday shrug

Posted by: DreadLord.3275

DreadLord.3275

Started happening to me today. Nothing changed, been playing the game for over 1 year and had no problems. All of a sudden I cannot stay logged more than 5 min. This is definitely on their side but I just can not do kitten about it and know it really annoys me as I cannot play more than 5 min.

Posted by: Ramirez.3120

Ramirez.3120

Same thing happening here, started today and has persisted all afternoon and evening. Desolation UK on O2 Broadband. It’s not a problem at this end though, same as usual. Don’t expect a response from Anet regarding the cause though.

Posted by: SirDidymus.3205

SirDidymus.3205

Getting the same issue in the UK on Aurora Glade. Connection was fine this morning until about 1:00pm. Can’t stay logged in for more than 5 minutes.

Posted by: pants.1379

pants.1379

not sure if they fixed it or me, i went into my account and in the security part, i deleted all the IP addresses, tried to log back into the game – then need to verify my e-mail which i did, no problems since doing this.

Posted by: AmicusCuriae.3249

AmicusCuriae.3249

Same problems as everyone else, and same error code, but I’m in the U.S.A

It also started today. Driving me nuts.

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

UK here, same issue

Posted by: Anthrax.1026

Anthrax.1026

I started to get this issue as of last night, too.

Australia here.

Posted by: slayerking.3581

slayerking.3581

started for me a few days ago and it’s getting really annoying. After it disconnects a couple of times the game crashes to desktop. Start it up and it starts disconnecting again. Ports are forwarded fine here and no software firewall, was fine for months until like I said a few days ago.

Posted by: OmenWalker.9021

OmenWalker.9021

Started for me just last night.
From Singapore/Malaysia region.
Playing on Yak’s Bend if that info helps.

Posted by: Wandred.4583

Wandred.4583

still have this problem…
RU region