[merged] Error code=7:11:3:191:101 issues

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: ShiftlockDrift.6782

ShiftlockDrift.6782

Error 7 for me as well. Just bought GW2 recently. My connection is fine and all other games work fine (I don’t play Guild Wars 1).

Near Toronto, Canada, Eastern Time. No matter what time I log on, be it 1 pm or 3 am, I get disconnected with error 7 after 15 – 20 minutes though a few times as early as five minutes.

(edited by ShiftlockDrift.6782)

Posted by: Guimba.5869

Guimba.5869

Same error here… any solution Arena NET???

Posted by: Exvillain.5097

Exvillain.5097

have you tried deleting “local.dat” located in user/appdata/roaming/guild wars 2 ?

I’ve been constantly getting disconnected with this error code since the x-mas update but deleting local.dat file magically fixed the connection issue for me.
I even created a support ticket few weeks ago and they blame on my isp. I knew it wasn’t my isp because I do not have any issue with my other online games.

Posted by: GWto.6315

GWto.6315

have you tried deleting “local.dat” located in user/appdata/roaming/guild wars 2 ?

I’ve been constantly getting disconnected with this error code since the x-mas update but deleting local.dat file magically fixed the connection issue for me.
I even created a support ticket few weeks ago and they blame on my isp. I knew it wasn’t my isp because I do not have any issue with my other online games.

I just did this, haven’t tried it before. It helped me out in no way, shape or form. Still laggy at times and disconnects. Most of the time before I even get to play for five minutes. I’ve started this mission that I am on 6 times tonight and cannot stay connected long enough to beat it. I am almost regretting picking this game up again after I lost my first account. I might be forced to stick with TERA until this error gets fixed… if it ever does. :’(

Posted by: Alucard.3521

Alucard.3521

Deleting the local.dat didnt fix the problem here :’(

I’m having this problem since the x-mas patch and it’s rly unplayable. There’s any oficial response from Anet?

(edited by Alucard.3521)

Posted by: Exvillain.5097

Exvillain.5097

yeah, scratch that. deleting local.dat didn’t fix the connection issue.
it seems I don’t get disconnected in the morning till around 5:00PM PST but as soon as clock hit 5:00PM PST my connection drops frequently with this error code every 10~20 min or so, making this game unplayable.

Posted by: Sparda.9750

Sparda.9750

i’m actually lagging like hell ( 2, 3 or 10 secs of deelay). It s started around 13:00 GMT+1 and still there is. I looked for my latency, and first was at 400-450, but now it s fixed at 200 but it s worse than first. When i try to do some events it s a mess and appear this error. I’ll try to delete this file, but i m not optimistic..
P.S.: ain t the connection cause it s work on others games ( tried on LoL and my ping is ok ) and speedtest is ok too

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

I filed a support ticket about our issue, but Anet has been still stating that the problem is in our side, despite the fact we don’t experience connection issues in other games, and its ridiculous statement that all of us internet connection have broken in the same time just only in Guild Wars 2..
While the support procedure, I had to do continuous trace routes to the game server, and it clearly showed me that plaync servers have packet loss issues at certain times which results that so many disconnects in game, but the support still don’t want to admit that they have problems nor solve it.
Sorry about the bad news guys.

local.dat deletion isn’t solve the problem to me at all either, it could be a false suggestion.

We will Desolate!

Posted by: thargy.5376

thargy.5376

Tried everything on the forum, /clientport, /repair, delete local.dat, reset winsock, lowered graphics settings, etc. Nothing has worked!

I play with my wife, both on the same stable 40Mb connection. We’ve had no problems until we got to the lvl 55 story instance in the tree city place (we’re n00bs, soz!). Whenever we get to the same point in that instance I disconnect with the 7:11 and my wife has absolutely no problems. It is always my machine, both machine are wired. After six times going through the same dull cut scenes to get disconnected at the same point I’m sick on working around this buggy rubbish.

Very frustrated considering how much I paid for two copies of the digital deluxe version of this game, even more frustrated to see a lack of progress on this issue considering the amount of time and number of pages in this thread. Will not be recommending ArenaNet to anyone.

Posted by: Kheops.7815

Kheops.7815

Same issue here in Aus. Have had constant DC’s & the odd fatal errors since the new year. There is little chance this is an ISP issue with so many different countries involved, by chance is anyone else running the latest driver (13.12) for a R9 280x as I updated this around the same time the issues started happening although why this would be giving me DC’s is beyond me.

Edit: added pingplotter ss. Errors creep in when running through the level3.net servers then unreachable after whatever 4.59.197.34 is.

Attachments:

(edited by Kheops.7815)

Posted by: Edelstam.9173

Edelstam.9173

I started getting the Error 7 disconnect problem today and it keeps disconnecting me. It seems like it is worse at times and if I reconnect I get disconnected again at once, then other times I can play for 15 minutes.

• Edit **
    I tried just creating a new character and got disconnected from that too

(edited by Edelstam.9173)

Posted by: Essad.9480

Essad.9480

Getting dced every 5-10 minutes now, never had any problem with that until today. code 7:11:3:191:101 (Playing on EU server aurora glade)

Posted by: Schmoodles.8234

Schmoodles.8234

Has anyone else tried to go to very lowpop areas and see if they DC due to 7:11:3:191:101?
I did a bit of testing myself…
20min in hoelbrak; No disconnects, one lagspike.
20min in Divinitys reach; 1 disconnect, no lagspikes.
20min following train in queensdale; 4 disconnects and no lagspikes.

Posted by: Samuraiseven.7102

Samuraiseven.7102

Constant lag spikes which lead to dc; since today.

Aurora Glade / EU

Posted by: Viruel.3061

Viruel.3061

Constant lag spikes here and also started today.
Desolation / EU

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Same here. Lag spikes and disconnects every 15 minutes or so.
Underworld / EU

Posted by: riiiichard.6380

riiiichard.6380

Same here, dc’d every 5-10 min

Gandara / EU

Posted by: scytheman.1386

scytheman.1386

Same here, Desolation (EU)

Posted by: juxo.7129

juxo.7129

same here, Desolation EU

DCs are still here

RETIRED after 2 years and 3500 hours because Anet sucks
#1 PVE Commander EU
Desolation motto: Guests Go Home

Posted by: NSKaneda.1026

NSKaneda.1026

Same here for my gf and me, it started with huge lag (up to 15s between skill activation and effect) a week ago and now it’s constant disconnects every 5 minutes or so.
Gandara, Eu

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

What is interesting with this problem is that it seems to have a “shape” or definition that many players report experiencing.

For example, most of us will agree that it gets worse as the day goes on, with far less problems in the morning, moving towards its peak at about 7-9 pm. It is clearly provoked by moving towards other players or mob groups and some characters seem unaffected wheras others on the same account are troubled by it. Some maps trigger it and maps with less traffic tend not to.

The general feel is sometimes that the game server is treating some characters or players in different ways, prioritising some in a semi- predictable manner and ignoring or delaying others. When you are in a “good spot” with a lack of lag, then it doesn’t matter where you go or what you do, so long as you don’t log off or waypoint, as that puts you once again at risk of the issue.

Lastly, I think we all agree that its guildwars specific. We gamers tend to know our pings and have a variety of games that are hosted in various places. Guildwars is frequently the only game where we are having this issue. Many of us seem to agree that this problem cleared up a while ago, for a brief time, when the “improvements for large fights” were put in….but that recently it has returned and is worse than ever.

It’s definitely not a random thing, but has, as I mentioned earlier, a “shape” to it, where most folks can agree on the “rules” of its behaviour. Its frustrating that this clearly not random issue is still so elusive. I will be very happy when it is finally identified, so that we can give a name and understanding to that which we are suffering in such large numbers.

(edited by chronometria.3708)

Posted by: septimus.7604

septimus.7604

i started having this problem about an hour ago, i can get in on my mesmer just fine, but i think that may be because of the quicker load time, its only about 50 seconds then i get disconnected for the mentioned reason. posting from EU

Posted by: Moon.7310

Moon.7310

Had the same problems ~1h ago on Drakkar-Lake (EU) … really annoying when you finally make it into the eternal battlegrounds and 15mins later the error 7s start to appear.

Posted by: Steakpuncher.1603

Steakpuncher.1603

The ISP thing does not wash with me, my girlfriend is playing just two feet away from me and while I am disconnecting regularly and unable to load into Lions Arch, she can log on completely reliably to any map and do whatever she wants. While I am getting massive lag spikes she is running around on the same map, in the same place, while in a party with me and is entirely unaffected.

If she logs into her account on my PC it continues to run perfectly fine. If I log into her PC my account continues to lag/disconnect. It’s a shame I cannot run two copies of the game on one PC because then I could realistically test to see if it is an “account” or “computer” issue.

If anyone has any further tests I could try to see if I can shed more light on this issue please let me know. I have access to 3 different PC’s and both me and my girlfriend have GW2 accounts so there is decent scope for testing.

Posted by: Samuraiseven.7102

Samuraiseven.7102

My connection is working now. Finland / Aurora Glade EU

Was dc’ing badly earlier today.

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Same with me. Fixed itself all of the sudden. From Finland as well, Underworld server.
Kept disconnecting every 15 mins or so from 4pm to 9pm (GMT +2)

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

Since local.dat nuking isn’t working, we will all have to play different fully functional online games while all of our "ISP"s across different nations fix our connection issue to these central servers.

This happens all the time, check back weekly to see if it has gone away yet. Staff will tell you it is on your end, but nothing you change will solve the problem, so don’t waste your time. Delete local.dat before your weekly check-ins too, just to make sure. I don’t know who does what, but the start and end of the halloween and xmas events always come with these problems.

Posted by: Anthrax.1026

Anthrax.1026

It’s back, kitten :c

Attachments:

Posted by: axe.5621

axe.5621

After 4 months problem is back…

Getting this error every 2 minutes or so…

Posted by: scytheman.1386

scytheman.1386

Connection issues are back again, same symptoms and time as yesterday

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

The general feel is sometimes that the game server is treating some characters or players in different ways, prioritising some in a semi- predictable manner and ignoring or delaying others. When you are in a “good spot” with a lack of lag, then it doesn’t matter where you go or what you do, so long as you don’t log off or waypoint, as that puts you once again at risk of the issue.

Pretty much this.

There have been numerous reports where two people playing on the same connection, only one account experiences problems. Even if the two persons “switch seats”, the account with issues will continue to have issues even from another computer.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

Posted by: Maya.3097

Maya.3097

I’m having exactly this issue. Up until yesterday I never experienced any disconnects out of the ordinary. Momentarily I thought the issue was network related, but after having reset my modem/router, reinstalled and updated firmware, opened up ports through portforward.com etc etc, I can’t do anything but conclude the issue is from your side.

It’s gotten so bad I disconnect sometimes anywhere between 1-4 minutes, making it unbearable and impossible to play. I am an avid WvW player, I participated in testing for the newest WvW map and even there I had no such issue whatsoever. It came as quite a shock to see this thread with hundreds of replies mentioning the same issue and the way I see it, even after months passed and players having reported in on this issue there has been no offer yet alone a mention of a solution.

Just what is going on?

Posted by: Ereiz.2174

Ereiz.2174

Same here, gandara/eu.

Posted by: Mohagi.2738

Mohagi.2738

Same deal at this end, SFR/EU
Started today at around 18.00 and still going on now nearing 20.00
Weird thing is that it seems to only be in certain area’s that i get the error (like Chrono described) or maybe its just a matter of time?
Could stay online with no lag whatsoever for around 5 min in wvw and lion’s arch
But tested it in a low populated map and didnt seem to get the disconnect. Hanging out in Kessex hills now just to test
I remember i had this problem some time ago for a day but havnt experienced it this bad before.

Posted by: Tasslehoff.5738

Tasslehoff.5738

started around 19 GMT+1 got about 10-12 times DC with error=7. I changed my internet provider for mobile version and got the same dissconected. Every 15minutes. And both are no problem, only with GW is wrong.

Posted by: atax.7205

atax.7205

same problem here, dc every 2minutes. any response from arenanet ?

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

Getting disconnected every 5 minutes
Gandara EU server
Estonia

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

Posted by: Tazera.4739

Tazera.4739

Getting disconnected every few minutes, it started about an hour ago!!!! now I can’t even start the game, since it crashes!! While checking the forums I noticed that many people are having this same issue, and strangely I see a lot of players from Finland, like me (and a Estonian cousin) , Server Ruins of Surmia!!! So frustrating, vitun ärsyttävä juttu!!!

Posted by: Cpbrutal.2540

Cpbrutal.2540

kitten this is booring i need to do wvw now ! Fix it now !!!! been sitting here for over 4 hours now!

Posted by: xyxspliffy.2657

xyxspliffy.2657

constant lag spikes, dc every 5 minutes.. fix eet pls

Posted by: Hex.6415

Hex.6415

‘Ring of fire’ server/EU. General heart-ing/personal story gameplay.
Last night when I last played (i.e. EU evening prime time) I also experienced lag, but fortunately only a couple disconnects.

I doubt it’s my ISP since when I started gw2 I also started a continuous ping to google. Over a 7-ish hour session I had zero dropped packets to google, but a noticeable amount of gw2 lag spikes concentrated twords the middle-end of my gaming session.

Posted by: xSkAeRx.6170

xSkAeRx.6170

same error on ruins of rumia. i cant connect. yesterday it worked fine and now this.
i get this error and when i finally in i get huge lag

Posted by: DragonflyDusk.6582

DragonflyDusk.6582

I’m having the exact same issues on Ferguson’s Crossing/NA.

The last time I was able to log in and play normally was last Friday morning. Since then, I experience lag spikes until it drops me. This occurs after 2-5 minutes. I have tried the numerous fixes around the forum and nothing works.

[ I survived the 2015 April Fools Forum Meltdown ]

Posted by: morTy.2691

morTy.2691

I keep getting this error in WvW mostly myself, after waiting for a while in queue then getting disconnected by this is pretty annoying…

Posted by: TornadoPete.3054

TornadoPete.3054

Have been getting this disconnect error now aswell. Though for me it disconnects and then it stops my D-link DHP-306AV from working which connects to my Virgin Media Hub. This has only just started and it worked previously and every other game works. Its really frustrating as I now can’t play the game I enjoy and now I have to set up the D-Link each time it disconnects.

Posted by: chronometria.3708

chronometria.3708

Pretty much this.

There have been numerous reports where two people playing on the same connection, only one account experiences problems. Even if the two persons “switch seats”, the account with issues will continue to have issues even from another computer.

Indeed and the switch seats examples are very concerning. Two people swap computers and the lag follows the account, it doesn’t then affect the person who logs in on the “trouble computer”. The lag is account bound and ignores location and computer specs.

Posted by: Deadplanet.3810

Deadplanet.3810

Same problem here, started yesterday. Huge lag makes the game unplayable right from the start untill it finally disconnects.
EDIT: Seems like the lag is worst during primetime and nearly gone during the night. I mostly play WvW, but it doesnt matter which map im on or if I am pvping or pveing.

(edited by Deadplanet.3810)

Posted by: iceman.4692

iceman.4692

The same here guys. this has been going on for months for me. always happens at night 19:00-onwards (GMT) and not always in built up, over populated areas like LA, but mostly in those sort of areas. sitting looking at a screenshot of LA and then the code=7 error pops up after 3-4mins. forget doing wvw or boss battles. its a shame they aren’t doing enough to try and help so many people that have this issue

Posted by: Ballison.6720

Ballison.6720

I’ve been having code 7:11:3:191:101 pop up ever since the introduction of the latest patch. It is quite annoying and is disappointing that it still HASN’T been fixed. This is upsetting because it is affecting enough people and me about every 10 mins that I really don’t want to even play anymore until the problem is resolved or there is a solution put into place.

Posted by: jayvux.4128

jayvux.4128

I have been getting constant error 7s ever since few days ago. Happens every 10 to 15 minute. Everything else that requires net is running smoothly except gw2. I play lots of online games, and gw2 is the first online game I am always having net issues with.

GM of Leaders [LEAD]
Server: Darkhaven (fb.com/groups/guildwars2darkhaven)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheJayvux