Kameliali.9748

I have also been experiencing huge lag

ISP: DNA
Server: Ruins of Surmia

Network Lag [Merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Whitney Wrath.2739

Whitney Wrath.2739

I jumped back into the game about 3 or 4 days ago, and I also have a really bad lag. It seems to happen when I’m running around in the “train” Champion slaying, the game somewhat freezes, and all the characters and enemies around me are standing still. I can still move my mouse pointer, and click on things, but nothing in game responds. No, it’s not my computer, as my boyfriend built it a few months ago, and it has AMAZING hardware.

It must be a problem everywhere, and I live in America.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Aupheus.9038

Aupheus.9038

Same problem, can’t play the game… Anet where are you? This is the TECH SUPPORT! so support us…

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: ShiningSquirrel.3751

ShiningSquirrel.3751

I jumped back into the game about 3 or 4 days ago, and I also have a really bad lag. It seems to happen when I’m running around in the “train” Champion slaying, the game somewhat freezes, and all the characters and enemies around me are standing still. I can still move my mouse pointer, and click on things, but nothing in game responds. No, it’s not my computer, as my boyfriend built it a few months ago, and it has AMAZING hardware.

It must be a problem everywhere, and I live in America.

This is exactly what I have been experiencing, from the East coast USA.
I actually fought the fire ele this afternoon. Spent 6 minutes fighting him. Just as he died, I was thrown back outside the reactor and did not get any credit for the fight.
Talk about crazy lag/rubber banding. Opened a ticket with support, but their response was pretty much less then useless.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: DHBM.7652

DHBM.7652

ISP: Shaw
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Lag is slowly getting worse. right now it takes 3-4 seconds after keypress for marks to begin casting on my necro. same on other classes
Load times between waypoints taking excessively long times.
same as above, this all started the day of the DDoS attacks and has been getting worse ever since. Supports only response is “it’s a known issue and we are working on it, sorry”.

really missing my WVW i feel like im in a 100 man SM 3way.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Skenderbeu.9102

Skenderbeu.9102

Server: Ring of Fire
Latency: 200ms+

Hi my mb/s is great but when I start GW2 ping goes up to 200+ from 16 and mb/s drops all the way down to 1-2mb/s from 13-15mb/s.

Little Krisi
WvW <3

(edited by Skenderbeu.9102)

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Whitney Wrath.2739

Whitney Wrath.2739

My boyfriend and I have tried restarting the game SEVERAL times, tried repairing, ping tests…everything, it something to do with the coding in the game or latest patch, I dunno.

It has gotten to the point where I can’t even play. I log in, open inventory or take 5 steps, then I get kicked from the server… Error code=7:11:3:191:101

I’m irritated that this hasn’t been solved yet, but I can only hope tech support has a new patch or something soon.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: darkkinder.7926

darkkinder.7926

My boyfriend and I have tried restarting the game SEVERAL times, tried repairing, ping tests…everything, it something to do with the coding in the game or latest patch, I dunno.

It has gotten to the point where I can’t even play. I log in, open inventory or take 5 steps, then I get kicked from the server… Error code=7:11:3:191:101

I’m irritated that this hasn’t been solved yet, but I can only hope tech support has a new patch or something soon.

I got this Error code too, After +-1h playing I’m disconnected to the game menu (Error code=7:11:3:191:101)

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Ihrga.8325

Ihrga.8325

Same thing. Waited like a week for ANet to do smth. EVERY other game works fine. My ISP is fine.

So… FIX. NOW.

Be Polite. Be Efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

Talked to Telenors customer support today. They were not interested in helping, it seems that they are not willing to even look at the problem as it is related to a game and everything else seems to be working fine.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Mokkaimuri.6420

Mokkaimuri.6420

Unplayable latency-lag and hourly disconnections.
Finland, Gunnar’s Hold, Isp: DSL2 by DNA

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Genbu.1705

Genbu.1705

Same here. From Finland @ Gandara. 0,5-5s delay all the time. Started a few days ago.
I’d love to hear something from anet so I wouldn’t feel completely ignored. Even a ‘We are working on it’ would make me feel much better.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Rawkan.3749

Rawkan.3749

I actually got a couple of hours in earlier today, but now it’s back to the same old disconnect every minute or so..

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Pilami.7123

Pilami.7123

Did a sPvP match, for the whole game i was trying to kill someone in the middle of skyhammer, after 8 minutes turns out I was standing still in base the whole time. Good times!

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Knudulf.8216

Knudulf.8216

Yes i have been having lag for the 4 past days, I can see that its happening to alot of Norwegian players as myself and i also use Telenor Fiber.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: jucca.8219

jucca.8219

Finland, Gandara EU, ISP: DNA

Same kitten. I made another thread under BUGS section. Just did Sanctum Sprint, I usually can finish it in top3 it’s my favourite of activities. NOW I managed just in time before timer… all the skills had really awful delay or just wouldn’t work. I pressed jump button but I ran into pit without jumping….>__<………

Champ train is also nerfed at the moment with a giant CAST IRON BAT for me because pressing buttons does NOTHING on bosses. I can’t get them tagged I’m just running around them or standing near them while they go down…BAZINGA I say…

I can roam in PvE and slowly do tasks but champ train, pvp & activities are unplayable at the moment…

There’s some of my experiences from past two weeks.

Edit. I’ve also started to sometimes get those errors that kick you back in character selection screen.
Also tried Bell Choir but pressing them buttons didnt activate skills in time and my character just stood still with them BELLS so I dropped from the circle everytime even in easy songs. I can’t finish the daily achievement in Bell Choir xD

(edited by jucca.8219)

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Metixo.5086

Metixo.5086

All I can say is that the patch did not fix anything related to the lag, rubberbanding and disconnection issues.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Nocturnal.6708

Nocturnal.6708

Just figured I’d join this thread as well to create even more activity.

Same issues as described earlier, general lag and huge spikes. Pretty much same tracepaths as everyone else.

ISP: Canal Digital (Telenor)
Server: Piken Square

================ = Checking server connectivity ================
Section completed in 0.00 seconds

Diag.ArenaNetworks.com
206.127.158.31:80 – connect succeeded
64.25.39.21:80 – connect succeeded
64.25.39.21:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.158.31:6112 – connect succeeded

Section completed in 0.22 seconds

assetcdn.101.ArenaNetworks.com.
151.249.94.140:80 – connect succeeded
151.249.94.7:80 – connect succeeded

Section completed in 0.14 seconds

auth1.101.ArenaNetworks.com.
64.25.38.171:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.38.51:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.38.172:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.38.72:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.38.54:6112 – connect succeeded

Section completed in 0.19 seconds

auth2.101.ArenaNetworks.com.
206.127.159.108:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.146.73:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.159.109:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.159.77:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.146.74:6112 – connect succeeded
206.127.159.107:6112 – connect failed

Section completed in 10.00 seconds

cligate.101.NCPlatform.net.
64.25.47.117:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.120:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.119:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.122:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.121:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.116:6112 – connect succeeded
64.25.47.118:6112 – connect succeeded

Section completed in 3.21 seconds

Vesper Autumnblade – 80 Guardian
Freyja Yurdjökull – 80 Warrior
Super Serious Guild Number One [SSGO] – Piken Square

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Ihrga.8325

Ihrga.8325

Same problem from Russia
Lags starts from 16.01.2014
ISP: Onlime
Server: Desolation

Same sountry, same ISP, server Aurora Glades… same sh&t. =(

Be Polite. Be Efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Topazfalcon.9546

Topazfalcon.9546

In the past week or so it’s getting to be unplayable. I’ve been rubberbanding all over the place in ways I’ve never seen since the odd times in GW1.

I followed the steps here for Nvidia and Graphics Settings https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/FPS-and-Performance-based-issues-1 to no avail.

Server: NA – Crystal Desert
ISP: Shaw

Please, I want to be able to play again. At the rate it’s at, I can’t even get the crafting window to open as of this morning.

*Edited to add that I ran the -repair as well and it didn’t help.

(edited by Topazfalcon.9546)

Network Lag [Merged]

jucca.8219

Well, I downloaded the patch pretty fast and went to do Lornar’s new boss event. I noticed from start that the skill delay lag was still there but continued. As the group event started I was defending some energy wall from waves of enemies and delay started to be some 3-5sec and then after 2-3min it was so much I couldn’t activate any skills… then ERR7.

It’s weird that from the launch of GW2 till last week this game has run like a perfect Ferrari for me. After the last ’’maintenance’’ patch or something that came during Christmas time these problems started to occur.

There’s a whole lot of us here having problems and no response from any tech guys at Anet. I’m thinking they don’t know what’s wrong with their servers and are searching still.

At the moment new living story group events are unplayable for me, sad to say but it’s true. Just getting ERR7 while trying to do new LS events.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: hastur.5431

hastur.5431

Lags (rubberbanding and warping) and disconnects back to character selection screen here too. Usually everything starts working fine after I’ve disconnected a dozen times or so, but before that the game is totally unplayable. I cannot interact with anything or activate my skills.

Server: Europe – Desolation
ISP: DNA

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Rawkan.3749

Rawkan.3749

Yay, got 5 minutes before disconnect….

What a pain.

It’s like the longer I’m logged in, the higher the ping gets, until nothing responds at all.

Network Lag [Merged]

jucca.8219

Yay, got 5 minutes before disconnect….

What a pain.

It’s like the longer I’m logged in, the higher the ping gets, until nothing responds at all.

Yeah first it feels somewhat minor rubberbanding but it gets worse and worse after few minutes till it gets unplayable. Snowball effect or like running out of stamina.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Argallan.6293

Argallan.6293

Server Piken Square
ISP Telenor
Country Norway

Over the last few days my server has become really unplayable, first you get some minor lag, and then suddenly all your skills are waiting for their turn for about 2 minutes at the time, then I’m dead, and I’m not even fighting a Boss.
This is just terrible guys, please do something about it, because if a game becomes unplayable for me, it becomes less fun to play and eventually I will not play it at all anymore.
A shame really because this was a beautiful game, with nice stories and it got all our family involved, everyone plays.
So please, fix this guys as it would be a shame to uninstall the game and leave it on the shelve with all other old games, never to be played again.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Talked to Telenors customer support today. They were not interested in helping, it seems that they are not willing to even look at the problem as it is related to a game and everything else seems to be working fine.

Exactly. It’s blatantly obvious that it’s Anet who needs to communicate with the providers involved. But I highly doubt Anet even knows about the difficulties we are currently having …

~~Ayeres~~

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

It would be very nice to get at least one post from the devs saying they realize this is an issue and are, at least, looking into it?

You know, given that it’s been a week of this now…

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Fnix.5608

Fnix.5608

I can sign on to this post.. The game is unplayable, and has been for about 2 weeks now.. Norway here, with 100/10mbit on Piken Square..

http://nox.no – Norse Oil eXpedition

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Aqula.6291

Aqula.6291

Aye i’m having crazy lag aswell, also from Norway. Also i sent a ticket to Arenanet concerning this issue. They responded this: We are currently looking into this issue on our end as well as we have noticed that this is affecting the players located in the Scandinavian area. We’re currently collecting the diagnostic reports and sending them off to our network engineers for further investigation. I don’t have an ETA on when we can expect for this issue to be resolved, though I’d still recommend getting in contact with your ISP in the meantime.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Eivil.5038

Eivil.5038

Anet what are you doing about this?
Please post any statement on whats going on. There are increasing numbers not being able to play.
I’m ok on login, but latency rockets after that and the server is quickly losing contact to kllient and kicking me. Pathping is much like the later posters with Telenor servers losing all packages.
Throw us a bone!

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

Server: Ring of Fire

I tried the extra command line posted by Gaile Gray, it seemed to have inverted the lag issues for me, heavy lag where I didn’t experience lag before and no lag on where I experienced heavy lag…

Hopefully a fix comes before the current living story ends.

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Fred Fargone.3127

Fred Fargone.3127

Server: Desolation
Latency: 250ms

Me and few of my guildmates, who are also from Finland, have been doing fractals for a while together now. However, starting 2-3 days ago there has been massive amounts of lag for all 3 of us, making it way more difficult to complete the fractals (hope this is not a new higher level fractal “feature”, it’s a bit too deadly.) Yesterday and today we just gave up shortly after entering, falling off edges and warping around the map just isn’t that much fun.
We used resmon to check GW2.exe connection, TCP gives latency values like 250ms for all 3 of us.
Naturally, none of us have any trouble with other online activities, just GW2.

People who can argue often offer a good and meaningful conversation about the subject.
People who can’t tend to call the opponent troll, scream something utterly incomprehensible
and finally result to personal insults.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Kazukomo.4798

Kazukomo.4798

Server: Vabbi
Latency: 240 – 250ms

Just came back to this game. Kind of annoying to try leveling when you seem to be warping around and the people around you teleport from place to place.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Deadplanet.3810

Deadplanet.3810

Okay, I have no idea how or why this works but playing through VPN fixes the lag for me. I am playing from Norway and without VPN on the game is unplayable. When I start up the VPN through a server in Sweden the game is nearly lag-free (the VPN isnt that fast so some lag still remains, but at least the game is playable)
Anyone has any thoughts on this, perhaps someone a bit more knowledgable than me?

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Desolation. Playing from UK.

Ive had a ridiculous amount of lag the past 2 days. Ive been playing since beta and I have never had to put off playing the game 2 days in a row, this is now a joke.

The beta testing before optimization was less laggy then this, and I am not exaggerating.

EDIT: I just crashed after going into Lornar’s Pass, went back in, crashed IMMEDIATELY, then I went into the heart of the mists on my other character, crashed before I even got into the game. So I cant even enter the game anymore. Massively disappointed.

(edited by Argon.1563)

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Xenolith.6154

Xenolith.6154

Latency: kittened

Posted this elsewhere in regards to so many people having issues in Norway and other countries:

After looking into it some more it seems like the problem might lie with Telenor and their partner GTT (tinet.net), which handles traffic for other ISPs as well.

Seems Telenor isn’t much help though, judging by this (in norwegian): https://nb-no.facebook.com/telenornorge/posts/10152178235034803

Here’s an excerpt from a traceroute to 206-127-159-137.plaync.com:

7    52 ms    52 ms    51 ms  tiscali-1.ti.telenor.net [148.122.9.10]
  8   241 ms   241 ms   242 ms  ae5.fra61.ip4.tinet.net [141.136.107.218]
  9     *      231 ms   218 ms  cdnetworks-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.71.122]
 10   245 ms   236 ms     *     206-127-157-94.plaync.com [206.127.157.94]
 11     *        *      229 ms  206-127-157-102.plaync.com [206.127.157.102]
 12     *        *        *     Request timed out.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: johnnymiller.5968

johnnymiller.5968

Latency: as high as 500 – often happens during EU peak times.
Has become progressively worse over these last two weeks.
Followed trouble shooting guidelines posted within these forums. Rebooted modem etc with no success.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: lucky.9752

lucky.9752

Server: Underworld
Ping: 150-350 ms
Connection: 110 Mbit/s down and 10 Mbit/s up.

Skill lag makes game unplayable. Sometimes everything works just fine (1-2 s lag) but suddenly lag jumps to 20+. This happens specially WvW and after patch at Lornaspass overflow.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Mr Auslander.3920

Mr Auslander.3920

Same thing here:
Server: EU – Gandara
ISP: Canal Digital

As mentioned a few posts above, connecting to a VPN (for me AirVPN, Frankfurt server) clears up the lag. Temporary solution at best, but still a solution for people who need/want their fix.

I like my coffee black just like my metal

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: hastur.5431

hastur.5431

The game is pretty much unplayable for me, but my friends don’t seem to have any issues, but our traceroute shows totally different routes to the server where we play (EU-Desolation).

Here’s my route that seems to be broken (500+ ms is pretty common):

5 14 ms 14 ms 13 ms tuk2-tr1.dnaip.fi [62.78.107.57]
6 14 ms 15 ms 13 ms ae5.stk30.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.67.197]
7 * 226 ms 222 ms ae5.fra61.ip4.tinet.net [141.136.107.218]
8 231 ms 238 ms 232 ms cdnetworks-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.71.122]
9 216 ms * 225 ms 206-127-157-94.plaync.com [206.127.157.94]
10 230 ms 207 ms * 206-127-157-102.plaync.com [206.127.157.102]

Here’s a route that does not have that many issues (50 ms is playable):

8 ae2.helpa-gw1.fi.elisa.net (139.97.6.250) 16.730 ms 12.478 ms 12.318 ms
9 ae1-10.bbr1.hel2.fi.eunetip.net (213.192.191.53) 11.594 ms 13.405 ms 14.387 ms
10 so6-0-0-0.bbr1.sto4.se.eunetip.net (213.192.184.86) 24.330 ms 20.941 ms 24.494 ms
11 ae1-103.stk10.ip4.tinet.net (141.136.97.153) 19.778 ms 20.998 ms 29.810 ms
12 xe-8-1-0.fra23.ip4.tinet.net (89.149.181.225) 51.695 ms 51.349 ms 51.192 ms
13 89.149.164.42 (89.149.164.42) 51.143 ms 60.436 ms 51.145 ms
14 206-127-157-86.plaync.com (206.127.157.86) 49.401 ms 49.885 ms 50.651 ms
15 206-127-157-102.plaync.com (206.127.157.102) 54.846 ms 50.403 ms 52.056 ms

If you create a VPN connection to some other network and play through the VPN tunnel, everything works fine if the VPN where you connected to does not then travel through the same tinet.net machines.

I think it’s more likely that some tinet.net servers (ae5.fra61.ip4.tinet.net? cdnetworks-gw.ip4.tinet.net?) are causing the whole issue, not PlayNC servers or different ISPs that we’re using. Of course, it would be nice if NCSoft could politely ask tinet.net to sort it all out, if it’s really them that’s causing the whole mess.

(edited by hastur.5431)

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: eljudner.8495

eljudner.8495

Server: Seafarer’s rest
Latency: 400-500
IP: Telenor

Came back to the game today after a few weeks break. I have not had any problems with latency before (been playing since launch), but today it has been totally pointless trying to do anything in game. Getting 1-2 sec delay on every ability I try to use. Beside GW2 I play TSW/AOC and they have their servers in New York (as far as I know) and my latency there is usually between 140-200, and fully playable.. So there seem to be some gremlins in the machinery for sure…

Network Lag [Merged]

Xenolith.6154

I think it’s more likely that some tinet.net servers (ae5.fra61.ip4.tinet.net? cdnetworks-gw.ip4.tinet.net?) are causing the whole issue, not PlayNC servers or different ISPs that we’re using. Of course, it would be nice if NCSoft could politely ask tinet.net to sort it all out, if it’s really them that’s causing the whole mess.

Yeah it was a bit of a guesswork on my part, the best would be if Anet could have a tech check it out and give us some feedback. I’m pretty sure there’s quite a lot of silent players affected by this particular issue regardless of who is to blame.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: kyllvie.1836

kyllvie.1836

I had some major lag over the WvW server for Dragonbrand Borderlands after most recent patches. I did everything as follows:

Reset Client
Reset Computer
Reset Router
Reset Client, Computer, and Router

I am factoring in the fact that it’s rather cold where I live at the moment, but I had issues where I couldn’t use skills, rubberbanding effect, and battles that were so laggy I couldn’t do anything.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: ProxyDamage.9826

ProxyDamage.9826

bumping this up cause it’s still an issue…

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Nori.8136

Nori.8136

Im going nuts seriously, patch’s up and we’re missing it because we are lagging this is so not fair!

- nori

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: elias.9854

elias.9854

I can play with 1sec delay in the mornings, but in the evening it isnt playable at all…

Server: Ruins Of Surnia
ISP: Telenor

Network Lag [Merged]

jucca.8219

Okays, tried again just few minutes ago to see if the lag that has been in this game for past week or week and a half is gone…Nope. It seems some GW2 servers that connect players from Europe (Finland in my case) are kitten poor at handling traffic. Loads of players have said it in game or in many forums including this one.

As of last week this game has been mostly unplayable with lag everywhere in the game from interacting with Trading Post to Crafting to PvP. Everything has a considerable delay that eventually leads to Error 7.

People experiencing these problems are turned away from this game even if they want to play it. I haven’t been able to complete daily achievements or PvP and can’t do that tonight as well. Living story marionette fight gives error 7 or in best case just lags so bad that I cannot interact with the enemies that spawn during defense of gate. Doing Living Story achievements is pretty much impossible and thus it’ll be first LS that I miss in this game. I bet the situation is same for many others in playerbase.

So far Anet has been quiet for all these days and I’m a little bit worried about that. Hypothetically speaking IF (I know, I know) this would be subscription based game customer support would be way more active. Imagine this kind of thing happening in World Of Warcraft. But I guess without a subs fee things don’t go so smoothly.

Let’s see if things are better in next month.

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: AllIsVain.6409

AllIsVain.6409

ISP: British Telecoms.
Server: Desolation, EU

Rubber banding, constant DCs stuck in loading screens skill lag; WvW will not load, waypointing delay, server desyncs and delayed damage on me. Yes, I checked my end – everything but GW2 works fine and I have some, but no serious packet loss (2%). I also use “-maploadinfo” and when I load I continually get to STATE_READY and then get held at the loading screen. If you could fix you’re game and stop telling me to use a proxy to solve it that would be great.

Lootballs – Elementalist

Network Lag [Merged]

Posted by: Nathil.4873

Nathil.4873

I just found this thread and am glad that am not alone.
The game has been unplayable with this lag for some days now.
The wierd thing is that am from Norway aswell, and I noticed that 70% are.

Connection 100/100 mbs fiber EU server

Network Lag [Merged]

Xenolith.6154

Just logged on and waypointed and seeing as a mob was hitting me I nuked it, it disappeared and then I went to a safe spot to check a webpage. 30 seconds later I’m suddenly dead. For kittens sake Arenanet, can’t you at least send this info off to someone in the backend to clarify this to us? I’m perfectly fine kittening at my ISP if needed but we’re all just left out to dry on this thing as it is. Elevate this kittening issue to someone that can tell us something, you have a lot of gem-buying players being left with a completely unplayable game.

Edit: I realize you have a lot of garbage to deal with in this forum but it should be obvious in this case that it’s a real issue for a lot of people, and with data to go on, can you please at least give some feedback. If you have no idea then send it to someone that does, please.

(edited by Xenolith.6154)