in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: qluck.1497

qluck.1497

DownLock videocard

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: himmelweiss.1469

himmelweiss.1469

I want to add, thanks for everyone trying to help me.
I’m an IT dude as well, i’m fully aware of alot of basic things you need to check.

But it’s an serious issue here, the GTX 680 GPUs don’t get used to 90 – 100% like in BF3 or any other games out there.
GW2 only uses 50 – 56% of both GPUs and my CPU is ULTRA COOL almost idling arround with 20% usage.

I want that GW2 uses all i have, i don’t want my GPUs to use only their half power….

Now i hope that Nvidia also works hard on this….

Are you using the frame limiter option? Instead of limiting fps it just throttled my gpu+cpu down to 60-70% and giving me lag. I went from 30->60 fps while the limiter was on 60.

No Sir, didn’t make any difference while playing arround with such settings :/

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: IskariotE.8675

IskariotE.8675

I just noticed that my gpu usage is ~25% and ram about 200mb this gives me 10fps ……

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Milimeter.5321

Milimeter.5321

I’ve had this problem since release where whenever I pan my camera around my frames per second drop to around 10-15 as long as I’m panning my camera. My system specs are as follows.

Windows 7
I7 2760qm 2.40 GHz
12 GB ram
DirectX 11
Nvidia 580m (306.02 Drivers)

Average FPS- 40-50 While not panning camera
While panning camera- 5-20 fps almost unplayable at times
FPS seems to jump around lots varying from 30 fps to no higher then like 59 while standing still

Edit: After looking closely at my GPU usage and fps drops I found that just while standing my fps would very from 30 to 80 and at the same time my gpu would go from 20 percent usage while at 30 fps to 80-90 usage while at 80 fps . These changes would happen every 1-2 seconds.

(edited by Milimeter.5321)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Remembrance.2639

Remembrance.2639

After doing some digging, I did not have to dig deep to find out that the game is not large address aware.

• Process Memory <—*
    Private: 1194MB
    WorkingSet: 996MB
    PeakWorkingSet: 1430MB

this is after 6 hours of random testing.

I ran the 2gb max memory removal patcher as stated previous and fps went from 40 to 120. Min fps was around 80 Mean of 96.
Turned Vsync back on and I am locked at 60 (roughly give or take .1 fps)

I am not endorsing it but it works.

I also removed my page file once again and no more stuttering or performance drops after 1-2 hours. This is a large change considering I can run xsplit now without noticing more than a 10-15% fps drop@720p 60fps pre-vsync enabled and still locked @60 with vsync on.

The issue seems to purely be on the process memory handler that Anet is using atm. And well throwing more memory at it seems to work.

Low FPS - [merged]

Remembrance.2639

You are running out of ram. Look up some ways to lower vista’s memory foot print and you should be good

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Spartan.7281

Spartan.7281

@remembrance thanks i will try that now and report back

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Easypeasy.1246

Easypeasy.1246

Is there any way you guys can post a screen shot of you CPU utilization? I’m curious to see what the average cpu usage is like.

Here’s two of mine 1) From running around doing PVE 2) Running around in some WvW battle

1920×1080 everything high plus ultra shadows – 120Hz monitor vsync on

i7-2700k@4.8GHz, 2xGTX580 SLI, 16GB @ 2133MHz, 2xssd raid 0

I have zero issues and great frame rate so hope this can be used for comparison.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Cartman.3178

Cartman.3178

The problem I have with the “downclock the videocard” solution is that it is not a solution. We shouldn’t have to change our systems to suboptimal settings to resolve a flaw that is obviously not our systems fault.

I also think that if I have to read one more post about someone saying it sounds like its a fault of the power supply or memory I may just lose my mind. That’s just an unrelated side note I felt like sharing

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: AVFCLuke.8104

AVFCLuke.8104

Ok, so after a week I receive a reply.

1. Hold down the Windows button on the keyboard and hit the R key.

2. Paste in the following line and then click OK.

Temp

2. Find Gw2.exe and right-click on the file and select Cut

3. Go to your C drive and into the Games folder. If there is no Games folder, create one.

4. In the Games folder, create the folder Guild Wars 2 and go into it.

5. In the Guild Wars 2 folder, right-click and select Paste.

6. Run Gw2.exe from the Guild Wars 2 folder.

The game should launch and immediately start patching. Two additional files should be created: Gw2.dat and Gw2.tmp

It is indeed patching again. Surely this won’t work?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Syri.2341

Syri.2341

I have awful fps issues (around 5-15fps) in human start zone. My pc is well above the minimum spec, though admittedly the cpu is a bit old, it still isn’t a bad model. I get much better performance in other games using medium detail settings, but the settings on Guild Wars 2 make no difference at all to the performance. The fps is the same be it at 720p at lowest detail, or 1080p at high detail. The CPU is maxed out on the performance monitor, but the gpu is around 20% usage, even at high detail it doesn’t increase enough to spin up the gpu fan at all.
Specs are as follows:
CPU: Intel core 2 duo E7500 @ 2.93ghz
RAM: 4gb dual channel DDR2 800mhz
Motherboard: ASRock G31M-S with intel G31 chipset
GPU: AMD Radeon 7770 1gb GDDR5, ASUS model with factory overclock (1020mhz GPU clock, 4600mhz RAM clock)
The cpu is likely causing some bottlenecking here, but it shouldn’t have this much impact, especially on a game supposedly designed to have a low entry point to play. I have attached the dxdiag file for this pc. I will also be testing it on my laptop, which has a much lower gpu but a core i3 cpu, to see what difference that makes.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Milimeter.5321

I also ran the Large Address Patcher like remembance.2639 and My fps also skyrocketed, without vsync I run at about a 40-60 fps while panning the camera and moving around. Before the patch I would drop to 5-15 fps as I said before.

Before I ran the patch I also forced Nvidia control panel to run Phyx to run off my 580m which did improve my fps alittle, but the patch is what helped the most.

There still does seem to be a strange usage drop in my gpu while just standing still or moving around which drops the fps to around extremely low (under 10 fps), but after 1-2 seconds again it shoots my fps back up. I’m not sure if this is Nvidia driver related or on the game engines side.

(edited by Milimeter.5321)

Low FPS - [merged]

Remembrance.2639

I also ran the Large Address Patcher like remembance.2639 and My fps also skyrocketed, without vsync I run at about a 40-60 fps while panning the camera and moving around. Before the patch I would drop to 5-15 fps as I said before.

Before I ran the patch I also forced Nvidia control panel to run Phyx to run off my 580m which did improve my fps alittle, but the patch is what helped the most.

There still does seem to be a strange usage drop in my gpu while just standing still which drops the fps to around 30, but after 1-2 seconds again it shoots my fps back up. I’m not sure if this is Nvidia driver related or on the game engines side.

The usage drop you are seeing is from what I believe to be an error in the rendering process. I noticed this also and the game seems to send less information to the GPU if no user input is detected.
So when you spin your camera around fast after standing around, the GPU is playing catch up in rendering objects which causes the stutter you are seeing.

Now if I could only figure out how to fix the random invisible players that have no stealth appearing 10 feet away from me after Staring directly at the general area they would be coming from the entire time in pvp my life will be 1/2 complete for this game…the other half is tournament chests but I can’t trouble shoot that

Low FPS - [merged]

Milimeter.5321

There still does seem to be a strange usage drop in my gpu while just standing still which drops the fps to around 30, but after 1-2 seconds again it shoots my fps back up. I’m not sure if this is Nvidia driver related or on the game engines side.

The usage drop you are seeing is from what I believe to be an error in the rendering process. I noticed this also and the game seems to send less information to the GPU if no user input is detected.
So when you spin your camera around fast after standing around, the GPU is playing catch up in rendering objects which causes the stutter you are seeing.

Now if I could only figure out how to fix the random invisible players that have no stealth appearing 10 feet away from me after Staring directly at the general area they would be coming from the entire time in pvp my life will be 1/2 complete for this game…the other half is tournament chests but I can’t trouble shoot that

Well the usage drop is also happening while running in a circle so im not sure.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Bobert.6574

Bobert.6574

My Fps was running about 35-45 on wednessday but its drop down to around 8-11 recently? what should I do

Low FPS - [merged]

Remembrance.2639

I Wonder if it spikes to fill the new textures then drops after it loads into memory then. But when it spikes it thinks it is getting a ton of information like a war broke out but in reality it was just getting the color clothes the person behind you was wearing?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Azahiel.9813

Azahiel.9813

If anyone else is having a significant FPS drop after the latest patch, well you’re not alone.
After some tweaking I got around 20-30fps at average. Which is not amazing, but it somewhat worked.
After today’s patch the game now has significant drops to 1-5fps and averages around 15fps making the game pretty much unplayable.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Milimeter.5321

I Wonder if it spikes to fill the new textures then drops after it loads into memory then. But when it spikes it thinks it is getting a ton of information like a war broke out but in reality it was just getting the color clothes the person behind you was wearing?

It honestly doesnt seem to have any correlation to whats happening in game or anything it just randomly “throttles down” the usage and the fps suffer because of it. Weather it be standign still or moving around.

Low FPS - [merged]

Remembrance.2639

I’ll test it a bit more later this evening. Time for work. I will probably have to write up a gpu data usage reader with a dx9 hook later and see if I can get it to work to see where and when exactly this issue is popping up. T

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Cartman.3178

Cartman.3178

So basically re-patch the game…that sounds like “Please do this so that we can keep you at bay while we continue to search for a real solution.” I used to work for an ISP, this is regular practice in tech support :P

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Shadowjump.3502

Shadowjump.3502

CPU – Intel Core i7 950 @ 4.4GHz
GPU – nVIDIA GTX 580 SLi overclocked
RAM – DDR3 12GB 1600MHz
Drivers – nVIDIA Beta 306.02

Same problem as previous posters, when in big towns or when there are many people,
GPU usage drops to around 40-50% per GPU along with the FPS.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: IskariotE.8675

IskariotE.8675

My GPU works mostly at ~20% and its temperature reaches 80-90 degrees… kinda weird

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: garrion.1872

garrion.1872

Frame rate drop of around 35% today after patch.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Helmed.1697

Helmed.1697

I just wanted to let you devs know
This is not a 32bit only
There is a ton of people with 64bit OS that are getting the same crash issues.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Thud.4712

Thud.4712

Like everyone else here I am having the problems with crashes. When I can I faithfully send the error reports when it crashes. I have also sent along the log files to tech support. Looking at the log though, I noticed the majority of the entries were related to missing parent/bone/child, etc. This has to do with the rigging of 3d models. The internal skeleton works on a parent/child tree. If there are bad or missing links between the bones they can accumulate and cause crashes. Not sure if this means anything but it could indicate that the issue is not related to our hardware or drivers but with the game itself.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Spartan.7281

Spartan.7281

ok after doing what remembrance said the problem was not solved however it did help me in working out what the problem is.

Basicly my CPU Usage is hitting 100% and that is when the FPS spike down.

So with htis knowledge is their anyway to make GW2 less CPU intensive?

I have tried and will run Alacrity which stops all non essential processes but still my CPU usage hits 100% any ideas from people that know this sort of stuff?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Grammarye.3064

Grammarye.3064

Looking at the log though, I noticed the majority of the entries were related to missing parent/bone/child, etc.

That’s actually pretty normal. Crashes are never entries in log files themselves. The way crashes work is that by the time the crash has happened, you won’t get a nice neat log entry of what went wrong. The log is to say what went wrong up until that point, and often contains warnings about something that wasn’t right in the game but didn’t cause a crash. Most modelling is missing parts; it’s remarkably common in game logs. They don’t accumulate – crashes either happen or they don’t.

For example, looking at Cartman’s log, that’s an access violation. Something attempted to dereference a bad pointer. If I were laying a guess, since it tried to access address 2, something was expecting a valid pointer to offset from, and got NULL instead.

That’s a programming bug. It needs fixing. By comparison, a lot of people with hangs & crashes show errors that sound like they are entirely hardware-based.

I also think that if I have to read one more post about someone saying it sounds like its a fault of the power supply or memory I may just lose my mind. That’s just an unrelated side note I felt like sharing

Thanks for sharing. Whilst in your case it might well be justified, I’d point there are a fair number of threads where users go ‘it must be GW2’ and it is quite clearly their system. New PCs & new games are great ways to get hardware problems highlighted. The same cry has been heard on every game forum this year, and it almost always is not true.

I’m not flaming – just pointing out that people are giving their free time to help, and it’d be great if everyone was cordial about it. I went through this myself with GW2 hanging & crashing a lot, so I empathise with the frustrations.

If you haven’t pressed Call Target at least once today, please go press it now.

(edited by Grammarye.3064)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Siok.2798

Siok.2798

Strange, I have a lot of crashes especially in WvWvW and Lion’s Arch.

But I don’t have a 32 bit system or a Nvidia card, I run with a 64 bits windows 7 and a HD 7870.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: ghostphantasm.2743

ghostphantasm.2743

Using the integrated chip in my laptop I hover around 30 fps, but in clear areas with few particle effects I can hit 45+. One thing I did see that kills my frame rate is having Skype open, makes it go to hell.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Elred.4709

Elred.4709

Have you double checked that SLI is enabled from the NVIDIA Control Panel ?. As the GTX 295 is 2xGTX260’s I believe you should have this checked. If you update the NVIDIA drivers it usually turns SLI off ( well it does for me anyway). As a note: SLI does work for the game as both my GTX 460’s use the same resource whilst playing. SLI is just not perfectly optimised yet.
All 4 cores are used on My PC ( old Q9550) and the game is CPU intensive. How did you work out that it was only using 10-20% cpu. If you ALT-TAB out the game to Task Manager then you will not see the true CPU usage at that point in time. You will need to look at the four CPU’s history graph under the Performance tab to get an idea.
Hope that helps.

I am using SLI, even tried disabling to see if it would help.
I just took the average CPU performance, therefor ~10-20%

I attached the DxDiag

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Smoke.6138

Smoke.6138

Since my post got merged or deleted i ll post here. I have random crashes with 2 options either i m lucky and it goes to desktop/returnign back to normal or i have to hard boot pc. I ve tried many things like sending a ticket with no responses and also some things like increasing the fan speed and cleaning fans so now i m running at 70% fan on GPU and i have no more than 65C temperature. My temperature is not the problem i m watching them every 5 mins. When i crash i have a buzzing/looping/annoying sound call it what ever u want.My pc is 6 months old and here is the spec: Twintech gtx570 (using the last beta driver atm)/intel i7 2600/SSD 112gb/corsair vegeance 12gb ram/dynamic corsair psu 650w/w7 64bit. Yesterday i ran a gpu benchmark program called furmark with 50% fan speed and with both 4x MSAA and without MSAA at all. 99% load of my gpu temperature was 89C with MSAA and 85c without and no crash at all. But today for the 1st time after freezing etc i had BSOD telling me that is somethign wrong with the hardware or drivers.

I m rly disappointed with this thing guys and i dont know what else to do. Could u plz tell me if it is me or if it is the game?

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: mdeerocks.3912

mdeerocks.3912

Both systems running recommended video settings (mix of medium/high) with reflections off (with on FPS is about 5 less on average)

Both systems can play any other game (Skyrim, Arma2, BF3, Saints Row 3 etc) at very good frame rates (40-150).

System 1:
Intel Xenon 3.6 Ghz, 6 cores, 12 gig of ram, geforce GTX450 running 306.02 driver, windows 7 64-bit. Frame rate in 30-40 then after a couple of minutes goes down to sub 30. Sorry no dxdiag for this one.

System 2:
Inte Q6600@2.75 Ghz, 4 gigs of ram, geforce 660TI running 306.02 driver, windows 7 64-bit. Frame rate 40-10, very unstable, about 20 fps on average. 60-70% CPU load on average, 20-30% GPU load on average DXDiag attached.

Thanks in advance for fixing this soon.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: IceDoctor.2705

IceDoctor.2705

If you want your can try Game Booster
The program disables some windows services that is not necessary when playing games.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

But watch out when installing game booster. In the installation there is an option to install other crap you don’t need.

You can also try replacing your anti-virus with lesser resources demanding one like Microsoft security essentials.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Segas.5346

Segas.5346

Since I’m getting tons of crashes as well, I’ll post my Advisor log here.

These crashes are a perfect example of memory leaks; there’s no doubt that all these setup profiles all are faulty.

This is my setup.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K (non-OC)
RAM: 4×4GB G.Skill Ripjaw Gaming 2133MHz
GFX: MSI GTX680 (non-OC)
HDD: Intel 520 240GB SSD (running at 6GB on an Intel controller).
Soundcard: Asus Xonar Essence STX (running at 24k/96KHz)
Monitor: Dell U2711, running at a native resolution (2560×1440)

There’s one thing that sticks out, which causes alot of trouble in Diablo 3 (while running Windows – higher DPI resolution (mine is at 125% for better viewing).

Other than the client crashing frequently, this game is one of the smoothest releases by far. The support team from ArenaNet is state-of-the-art, keep up the good work, guys!

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mavaho.1046

Mavaho.1046

im having the same issues as many others here.
my specs are:
Win 7 64 bit, i5 2500k ,gtx 670
8 GB 1866 ddr3
Asus Sabertooth z77

We don’t make grindy games — we leave the grind to other MMOs
-Mike Obrien, President of Arenanet

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Harlequin.7892

Harlequin.7892

My graphic’s card crashes when I’m on a higher setting than ‘Best Performance’ and even then my card still crashes. I’m able to run Battlefield 3 on high graphics with no problem. Why you do this to me gw2?

(edited by Moderator)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Zaron.1687

Zaron.1687

It is the game smoke. Thousands of people have exactly the same problem.

Low FPS - [merged]

Smoke.6138

Zaron thx alot. I think the same but the only thing that worries me is that its not just crash its the whole pc. Anyway i posted my arenanet.log and now gonna post the guildwars 2 test. Does any1 know where to find dxdiag?

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Zaron.1687

Zaron.1687

Just type dxdiag in the run box, then save the result to desktop.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mrazomorka.9012

Mrazomorka.9012

CPU – Intel Quad core Q6600
RAM DDR3 – 4GB
Graphics – nVidia GT 430 1GB DDR3

I can’t even keep 20FPS with everything on low! This is so annoying, I recently bought the computer and my FPS varies between 15-20fps, sometimes it gets to 25fps (I am talking both unpopulated and populated areas, turning off all that can be turned off and lowering resolution + putting everything to minimum doesn’t change a thing). I downloaded recommended beta drivers for nVidia but nothing changed. Should I hope for some optimization?

(edited by Mrazomorka.9012)

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Turtleface.8512

Turtleface.8512

I’m using the “Best Appearance” preset, and in the starting tree race place, i get about 35 FPS average with 1920×1080 resolution and with 5760×1080 resolution, I’m getting about 22 FPS average.

CPU – Intel i7 2600k
Motherboard – Asrock Z68 Gen3 Extreme7
Graphics Cards – 2x AMD 7970 Gigabyte OC (x8, x8)
Memory – 8Gb G.Skill DDR3 1600MHZ
Windows 7 Professional 64Bit
AMD Catalyst 12.8, Cap 2

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Rita.3298

Rita.3298

I run this game at around 50 fps, once in a while it dips to 35-40 fps when alot of people are on screen.

This on an i7 3820/GTX 580

Its still very playable, I just wish I could lock the fps at 30 so I don’t notice the slowdown. Going from 50-60fps down to 35-40 fps is harsh on the eyes.

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: fox.8930

fox.8930

hello, i have -20 FPS in RvR and mass EVENT pve.

i drop my Dxdiag, enjoy

I7 870 2.9 turbo boost 3.7
ATI 7870 2 GO
8GO de ram DDR3

Windowns seven 64 bit.

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Elred.4709

Elred.4709

I run this game at around 50 fps, once in a while it dips to 35-40 fps when alot of people are on screen.

This on an i7 3820/GTX 580

Its still very playable, I just wish I could lock the fps at 30 so I don’t notice the slowdown. Going from 50-60fps down to 35-40 fps is harsh on the eyes.

Under video options, there’s a framelimiter for 30 and 60 fps.

Low FPS - [merged]

Smoke.6138

Ok thx a lot i m posting all 3 files here so any arenanet employee ur official answer if it is me or the game would be rly appreciated

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mattut.8963

Mattut.8963

it is only on W7 users this problem? so maybe ill just install XP then, this people have the chance to fix this sence 2nd Beta when this problem and the discucion started in this forum, so this is not new, but they still have no idea what to do, they give us homework to do whit drivers and tests that wont help at all, the problem is whit the game, is the only game that crash my all computer and i have to reset it.
So, if the problem is the OS ill just change it, i just want to be shure of that
¿¿anyone whit Windows XP have this crashing problem to??

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: Mohawkward.7530

Mohawkward.7530

I had the same problems, like the “out of memory” crashes, I just putted my memory setting to custom settings via Panel control -> System -> Advanced system settings -> advanced -> Performance -> settings.

I did not experienced any “out of memory” crashes when suddenly this appear :

—> Crash <—
Assertion: (m_dims.x == highResDims.x >> 1) && (m_dims.y == highResDims.y >> 1)
File: ..\..\..\Engine\Gr\Dx9\Dx9Tex.cpp(1153)
App: Gw2.exe
Pid: 2136
Cmdline:
BaseAddr: 00400000
ProgramId: 101
Build: 15459
When: 2012-09-07T15:21:39Z 2012-09-07T17:21:39+02:00
Uptime: 0 days 1:35:55
Flags: 0

—> System <—
Name: ADMIN-PC
IpAddr: 192.168.1.13
Processors: 2 [GenuineIntel:6:7:10]
OSVersion: Windows 6.1 (32 bit)

—> System Memory <—
Physical: 841MB/ 3071MB 27%
Paged: 3291MB/ 6140MB 53%
Virtual: 79MB/ 2047MB 3%
Load: 72%
CommitTotal: 2849MB
CommitLimit: 6140MB
CommitPeak: 2898MB
SystemCache: 1007MB
HandleCount: 14460
ProcessCount: 32
ThreadCount: 484

—> Process Memory <—
Private: 1630MB
WorkingSet: 1481MB
PeakWorkingSet: 1497MB
PageFaults: 3211657

—> Game Context <—
MapId: 29
Flags: 0×241
ElapsedTime: 00:51:10

—> World State <—
<WorldState BufferCapacity=“47539232” BufferUsed=“30745914” DrawCalls=“365” Fps=“47” EffectLights=“0” ImageMemory=“28484000” Lights=“20” Materials=“156” OcclusionQueriesOccluded=“0” OcclusionQueriesStalled=“0” OcclusionQueriesUnoccluded=“0” Particles=“814” Submodels=“365” TextureLoadsPending=“17” TextureMemory=“416140363” Triangles=“101980” VerticesSoftwareTransformed=“0” VideoMemoryTotal=“95036500” CameraPos=“-18333.4, -6688.45, -897.758” CameraFwd=“-0.935282, -0.34397, 0.0832648” MapName=“wZY+N.UX8/u” MapNamespace=“9oguA” MapSector=“IJwR+.ljWvj” MapType=“Public” MapFloor=“1” MapId=“29” PlayerFacing=“-0.935282, -0.34397, 0.0832647” PlayerPos=“-18917.8, -6903.42, -816.859” PlayerVelocity=“-304.004, -107.52, -48.4375” />

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\Windows\system32\dbghelp.dll]
[DbgHelp.dll version 6.1.7601.17514 (64/32-bit compatible)]

—> ClientContextThreadProc Thread 0×528 <—

—> Trace <—
Pc:006ef7cb Fr:3686fcfc Rt:006efcce Arg:00000019 15973720 00000400 00000400
Pc:006efcce Fr:3686fd18 Rt:006c404e Arg:15973720 00000400 00000400 00000001
Pc:006c404e Fr:3686fd34 Rt:0067ff77 Arg:15973720 00000400 00000400 00000001
Pc:0067ff77 Fr:3686fd5c Rt:00685479 Arg:159736f0 00000001 00000001 00000001
Pc:00685479 Fr:3686fd84 Rt:006801e3 Arg:159736f0 00000019 00000400 00000400
Pc:006801e3 Fr:3686fdc0 Rt:00682109 Arg:00000019 00000400 00000400 00000001
Pc:00682109 Fr:3686fdf0 Rt:00682338 Arg:00000000 06caf6cc 06219b60 0000001e
Pc:00682338 Fr:3686fe10 Rt:006825a6 Arg:00413edb 08202ecc 3686fe70 0000000c
Pc:006825a6 Fr:3686fe34 Rt:004171ef Arg:3caa7ae4 00a85ebf 0621a968 0621a540
Pc:004171ef Fr:3686fe7c Rt:00a8215d Arg:0621a540 0621a594 08202ec0 00000008
Pc:00a8215d Fr:3686feec Rt:00a824b9 Arg:54a07e6d 00000001 0061b482 029d54e0
Pc:00a824b9 Fr:3686ff24 Rt:00a8258f Arg:00000000 06222ec0 00647f4f 00000000
Pc:00a8258f Fr:3686ff44 Rt:0089a2cd Arg:06222ec0 54a07e35 00000000 029d54e0
Pc:0089a2cd Fr:3686ff7c Rt:0089a375 Arg:00000000 3686ff94 76c7ed6c 029d54e0
Pc:0089a375 Fr:3686ff88 Rt:76c7ed6c Arg:029d54e0 3686ffd4 76f5377b 029d54e0
Pc:76c7ed6c Fr:3686ff94 Rt:76f5377b Arg:029d54e0 40736bf0 00000000 00000000
Pc:76f5377b Fr:3686ffd4 Rt:76f5374e Arg:0089a2f3 029d54e0 00000000 00000000
Pc:76f5374e Fr:3686ffec Rt:00000000 Arg:0089a2f3 029d54e0 00000000 00000000

—> Thread registers <—
eax=3686f8b0 ebx=00000000 ecx=00000000 edx=00000044 esi=00000000 edi=00000000
eip=006ef7cb esp=3686fcc4 ebp=3686fcfc
cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00000246

eax-32 3686F890 00000000 00000004 fffffd34 000002e4
eax-16 3686F8A0 fffffd34 000002cc 00000018 00000000
eax 0 3686F8B0 80000003 00000000 00000000 7521d36f
eax
16 3686F8C0 00000002 00000002 08ef0da0 00000280
eax+32 3686F8D0 00000000 00000044 3686fc30 3686f9b0
eax+48 3686F8E0 3686f904 0089decf 3686f9b0 00000000

—> Code <—
006EF7AB d1e83946 1c750a8b 4d14d1e9 394e2074 ..9F.u..M…9N t
006EF7BB 14688104 0000ba54 f72b01b9 10fb2b01 .h…..T.…..
006EF7CB e810e5f5 ff538b5d 088d55e4 52538bce …..S.]..U.RS..
006EF7DB e860f6ff ff39462c 74146883 040000ba .`…9F,t.h…..
006EF7EB 54f72b01 b9dcfa2b 01e8e7e4 f5fff746 T.….…….F
006EF7FB 28000068 00741468 84040000 ba54f72b (..h.t.h…..T.+

Attachments:

Low FPS - [merged]

Mohawkward.7530

—> Stack <—
3686FCC4 006ef7d0 00000481 00000400 21d0d4c0 ..n…………!
3686FCD4 226c1c90 3686fcf4 0063fc78 11983a28 ..l"...6×.c.(:..
3686FCE4 3686fcfc 0063ff79 0063fc78 0f58a688 …6y.c.×.c…X.
3686FCF4 0063fc78 162d3b68 3686fd18 006efcce x.c.h;-….6..n.
3686FD04 00000019 15973720 00000400 00000400 …. 7……….
3686FD14 00000019 3686fd34 006c404e 15973720 ….4..6N@l. 7..
3686FD24 00000400 00000400 00000001 1e4cd950 …………P.L.
3686FD34 3686fd5c 0067ff77 15973720 00000400 \..6w.g. 7……
3686FD44 00000400 00000001 1e4cd950 00000000 ……..P.L…..
3686FD54 00003a58 008507b2 3686fd84 00685479 X:………6yTh.
3686FD64 159736f0 00000001 00000001 00000001 .6…………..
3686FD74 00000001 00000000 123fe6e0 00000000 ……….?…..
3686FD84 3686fdc0 006801e3 159736f0 00000019 …6..h..6……
3686FD94 00000400 00000400 00000001 00000001 …………….
3686FDA4 00000001 00000001 3686fdd8 00000079 ………..6y…
3686FDB4 0000000d 00000000 123fe6e0 3686fdf0 ……….?….6
3686FDC4 00682109 00000019 00000400 00000400 .!h………….
3686FDD4 00000001 00000000 00000000 123fe6e0 …………..?.
3686FDE4 123fa4c8 00000000 16119e70 3686fe10 ..?…..p……6
3686FDF4 00682338 00000000 06caf6cc 06219b60 8#h………`.!.
3686FE04 0000001e 06219b6c 06caf680 3686fe34 ….l.!…..4..6
3686FE14 006825a6 00413edb 08202ecc 3686fe70 .%h..>A… .p..6
3686FE24 0000000c 3caa7ae4 3cf5c28f 3cf5c28f …..z.<…<…<
3686FE34 3686fe7c 004171ef 3caa7ae4 00a85ebf |..6.qA..z.<.^..
3686FE44 0621a968 0621a540 0621a574 00000002 h.!.@.!.t.!…..
3686FE54 00000002 00000008 3686fe78 0621a968 ….....×..6h.!.
3686FE64 00000001 0621a540 0621a864 08202ecc …..!.d.!... . 3686FE74 0621a58d 00000000 3686feec 00a8215d ..!........6]!.. 3686FE84 0621a540 0621a594 08202ec0 00000008 @.!...!... ..... 3686FE94 3686fec0 0621a968 00000001 0061b482 ...6h.!.......a. 3686FEA4 029d54e0 00000000 7521189f 54ad3695 .T........!u.6.T 3686FEB4 00000001 9c3101c8 00000004 0000001e ......1......... 3686FEC4 00000000 00000000 00000001 029d54e0 .............T.. 3686FED4 0061b482 00000001 72d5270c 65faba72 ..a......'.rr..e 3686FEE4 0000000d 54a07fa5 3686ff24 00a824b9 .......T$..6.$.. 3686FEF4 54a07e6d 00000001 0061b482 029d54e0 m~.T......a..T.. 3686FF04 00000001 80000003 3686fef4 3686f4ac ...........6...6 3686FF14 3686ff6c 0089a430 6375b071 00000000 l..60...q.uc.... 3686FF24 3686ff44 00a8258f 00000000 06222ec0 D..6.%........". 3686FF34 00647f4f 00000000 029d54e0 00000000 O.d......T...... 3686FF44 3686ff7c 0089a2cd 06222ec0 54a07e35 |..6......".5~.T 3686FF54 00000000 029d54e0 029d54e0 3686ff50 .....T...T..P..6 3686FF64 3686ff50 3686ffc4 3686ffc4 0089a430 P..6...6...60... 3686FF74 63759b99 00000000 3686ff88 0089a375 ..uc.......6u... 3686FF84 00000000 3686ff94 76c7ed6c 029d54e0 .......6l..v.T.. 3686FF94 3686ffd4 76f5377b 029d54e0 40736bf0 ...6{7.v.T...ks
3686FFA4 00000000 00000000 029d54e0 00000000 ………T……
3686FFB4 00000000 00000000 3686ffa0 00000000 ………..6….
3686FFC4 ffffffff 76f0e115 0001862c 00000000 …….v,…….
3686FFD4 3686ffec 76f5374e 0089a2f3 029d54e0 …6N7.v…..T..
3686FFE4 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 …………….
3686FFF4 0089a2f3 029d54e0 00000000 00000000 …..T……….
36870004 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 …………….
36870014 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 …………….
36870024 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 …………….
36870034 00001a17 00000040 36870000 8b55770f ….......6.wU. 36870044 505756ec 8b525153 7d8b1455 0c4d8b10 .VWPSQR.U..}..M. 36870054 8b515752 758b0c7d 00578b08 400000b8 RWQ.}..u..W....
36870064 6e0f6640 c0c60fc0 10ae8b00 8d000000 f.n............ 36870074 0f00956c 66004d28 18d1720f 0fc95b0f l...(M.f.r...[.. 36870084 580fc159 d9d99005 055f0f69 69d9d970 Y..X....i._.p..i 36870094 80055d0f 6669d9d9 0fd05b0f 5b0fc957 .]....if.[..W..[ 368700A4 d8280fd2 0fda5c0f 0f06cbc2 d9400d54 ..(..\......T..
368700B4 5c0f69d9 5b0f66d1 720f66c2 290f06f0 .i.\.f.[.f.r…)

Low FPS - [merged]

Mohawkward.7530

—> Error Logs <—
one with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×019fdd’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00df44’ from parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×007a5e’: Can’t link child ‘0×00ced3’ to parent bone ‘mouth’, there’s no bone with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×00dd4c’: Missing anim or fallbacks: zeropose
Model ‘0×00fd10’: Can’t link child ‘0×00d1bc’ to parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×00fd10’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00d1bc’ from parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×006e1b’: Missing anim or fallbacks: cgmlimp f
Model ‘0×01a076’: Can’t link child ‘0×00da34’ to parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×01a076’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00da34’ from parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×007a5e’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00ced3’ from parent bone ‘mouth’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×0064ea’: UnlinkModel called on CModel without LinkComponent
Model ‘0×01a076’: Can’t link child ‘0×00da34’ to parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×00fd10’: Can’t link child ‘0×00d1bc’ to parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name. Linking to root instead
Model ‘0×0039d8’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00daba’ from parent bone ‘root’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×0039d8’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00d005’ from parent bone ‘root’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×01a076’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00da34’ from parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×00fd10’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00d1bc’ from parent bone ‘aura’, there’s no bone with that name.
Model ‘0×007a5e’: Can’t unlink child ‘0×00ced3’ from parent bone ‘mouth’, there’s no bone with that name.

—> DirectX Device Info <—
VendorId = 0×10de
DeviceId = 0×05e0
Version = 8.15.0011.8593
Description = NVIDIA GeForce GTX 295 (Microsoft Corporation – WDDM v1.1)
Compat = 0×00100800
VidMem = 2161 MB

-_- Facts to know, I am on W7 32bits with Nvidia GTX 295

Low FPS - [merged]

Posted by: VaidasK.2548

VaidasK.2548

i was hoping the update they did would help -_- …. still crashing…