disconnect problem 7:11:3:191:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: lislis.8075

lislis.8075

Hi
I recently have disconnect problem after the patch I will get disconnect every 5 mins i start the game no matter what i am doing even standing still. the code is 7:11:3:191:101

really need some help here

Posted by: Beowulf.7146

Beowulf.7146

I’m in the same boat

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I’ve been getting this disco every few minutes, but ONLY in Southsun Cove. Elsewhere it’s not an issue.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Phalanix.7542

Phalanix.7542

Getting this too after the latest patch! Only at Southsun Cove, Instigator zergs, and it lags out and disconnects me every couple of minutes..

Posted by: Nyq.7869

Nyq.7869

Hello everyone that reads this post.

I currently ran the GameAdvisor and went straight to the tracert part just to double check if everything was OK. If you can already access the game and play for a few minutes i guess everything on your end is OK also.

Im running a 10mb symmetric connection with my ISP cableonda.net in Panama, Panama, Central America.

Started playing fine when the game went live for a few weeks, then i left and returned about a month ago and saw this Lag / DC issues that almost everyone is experiencing. Such as when you go from zone to zone, or even if you are idle in the middle of nowhere.

As i was checking my ping just to check if i had package lost, i came across with this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/error-code-7-11-3-189-101/11877

Just by editing the target line with that command my in-game lag disappeared, my connection to the server is more viable & fast now and with just a few tests i still haven’t been disconnected while i zone nor when i stay idle in an outpost. All this was done within 1 hour testing. I’ll have get in game tomorrow and check again.

• I also moved my router aside for wireless only and my PC is connected via Switch to avoid port fowarding issues. This was done to test also if it was on my end.

Hope this helps.

Beowulf.7146

I’ve tried the clientport 80 solution and am still being disconnected periodically. I’ve also tried PingZapper with no better results.

Posted by: Nyq.7869

Nyq.7869

OK i can confirm now that the solution that was posted on the link, was my particular fix. It also helped my brother out, since we share the same network but different system specs. Might have something to do with our provider maybe or how our traffic is redirected to the GW2 servers, i really don’t know for certain.

if you run resmon in your Start>Run and Select Network and check GW2.exe how is your ping to the server? is it stable?

There is a fix for everything i believe, just that you need to keep looking i guess or keep checking on the forums, as i did. Almost uninstalled the game.

Beowulf.7146

I’ve gone into my router and forwarded ports 80, 443, 6112, 6600 and still no luck. I feel like my connection lasts longer now but still fails after a while. If I’m doing stuff in a group, its even worse; once the first disconnect happens, the next one will inevitably happen in rapid succession and seem to be triggered by things like the boss being beaten (Operator NULL) or the chests at the end of each fractal.

I was fine up to the May 30th patch when all these problems started cropping up.

Anyways, here’s a shot of the resmon from when my latest disconnect happened at the tail end of a personal story mission…

Attachments:

Posted by: Phalanix.7542

Phalanix.7542

Still getting this tonight, ping tests are fine, speed tests are fine as well.

Odd thing is, it is happening to me (so far) only in Southsun Cove when running with the zerg between instigators.

When I’m in an overflow server, however,I didn’t get any disconnect or lag, it played like normal. Once I got the prompt to go back to my own server, I got disconnected with this error code just as I joined in on a zerg.

/clientport 80 – seemed to have helped a bit, though I’ve been playing since the beta and never had to use this command switch. Still getting disconnected, however.

Gonna go try guesting on another server and see what happens.

Home Server: Crystal Desert

(edited by Phalanix.7542)

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Hey, I’m Crystal Desert too, maybe CD’s instance of Southsun Cove is broken or something.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: Spiky Cactus.6438

Spiky Cactus.6438

Same thing happening here, but it doesn’t seem to matter which world I’m in.

Posted by: ryan.3915

ryan.3915

Tried the clientport thing still disconnects my client and internet. If I don’t play guildwars I am fine.

Blaine Warbler, Thief
EDMW, Jade Quarry.
I still love Crystal Dessert tho.

Posted by: Shinyan.2957

Shinyan.2957

I’m also getting this, starting today. Yesterday all was fine. I’ve been playing for a couple of months now and never had disconnect problems. Now I’ve had 10+ in the last hour.

Posted by: Anjo.3170

Anjo.3170

Add me to this list. I was just standing on the wall on Stonemist in WvW. Just dropped out immedialtly to character select screen with 7:11:3:191:101.

Sometimes when I get this my internet drops out for a very brief second. For me this only happens when I am in WvW. I had my isp do a line test, passed fine, they came out and replaced my demarc box, even though my line readings were fine I complained enough, I replaced my modem 2 days ago to test. To me it appears to be the game.

Posted by: Um Abbas.5693

Um Abbas.5693

I’ve already posted in another post regarding lag but I am on the same boat. Started in WvW, now applies fully on PvE as well. Can’t play longer than 3 minutes on my 80, seem to last longer for some reason on a level 4…

Midget Gadget * Branch of Wood
Aurora Glade ~ Army of Forgotten Souls miniguild [AoFS]
http://umabbas.net/

Posted by: Rrolan.7436

Rrolan.7436

Hello everyone,

I just DL’d the game LAST NIGHT. Haven’t been able to play for more than 20 minutes AT MOST. Other than the continuous DC, my net is great. I have tried the /clientport fix. Still no good. Same error 7-11-3-191-101. Actually made it worse in my opinion.. I re-installed windows last week and haven’t used it for anything other than DL’ing games (i.e WoW, LoL, Steam, and GW2). I am fairly sure its not my PC. It has to be game.

Hope this helps.

Posted by: supermacholo.9182

supermacholo.9182

i bought the game last weekend i wasn`t able to play it for longer than 2 minutes and i couldn`t talk to npc`s nor was i able to attack anything. also get error code 7-11-3-191-101

Posted by: Oofta.8036

Oofta.8036

On Crystal Desert as well. I get this when I start doing the Gator run. What I have been doing, that seems to work for me, is go into WvW for a moment then do a logoff. I then login with the same character and it gets returned to Southsun to the same spot I had left. From that point on I seem to be working fine. Also, I don’t seem to have this problem in overflow for some reason. Others around me have this problem as well.

Posted by: Waveke.8724

Waveke.8724

conclusion : Southsun cove is the reason we get disconnected as for as i can see. been playing since the beginning and NEVER ever was their a problem on my end :-) gonna check with another char on another location..

Ok i got it also on other locations…

(edited by Waveke.8724)

Posted by: Waveke.8724

Waveke.8724

Problems solved… what i did ? watched a movie and waited… so again not a problem on my end…

Posted by: Bas.7406

Bas.7406

Okay I keep getting this error code, and it’s frustrating me. I can’t actually play

(edited by Bas.7406)

Posted by: Gatherer.2671

Gatherer.2671

Same problem here; disconnect with Code=7:11:3:191:101
For me, the problem started on Sunday night. Disconnects happen every 5 – 15 minutes and are not specific to one map regeion.
There are at least two other members of my guild suffering with the same issue.

Posted by: shinjoku.2938

shinjoku.2938

hope this helps i have been getting the same error message since 4 days ago and gw2 has been completely unplayable for the last 2 days, after some major digging around the net and googling i found “pando media booster” on my pc……..you need to uninstall this! i have no idea how it got onto my pc unless gw2 is now using such a program as i don’t play LoL or lotr maybe i got it from another mmo from what i read its basically a p2p program that downloads updates in the background for games and eats up bandwith since uninstalling i have had no error messages, no lag spikes, i haven’t been kicked or had my game go to character select or even close completely, hope this works for you!

Posted by: shinjoku.2938

shinjoku.2938

oh i was also getting the 711 error and dcing everying 4-5 minutes getting rid of pando media booster fixed this for me

Posted by: Ilithis Mithilander.3265

Ilithis Mithilander.3265

oh i was also getting the 711 error and dcing everying 4-5 minutes getting rid of pando media booster fixed this for me

Just to let everyone know, Pando Media Booster is a program that is bundled with some games (not Guild Wars 2) that is similar to a bittorrent client for uploading and downloading video games. Some publishers use this as their way of getting the game to you. In the case of my siblings who ran into this issue on their home network, Pando was using all 5Mb upload to someone else downloading the game from our computer (instead of downloading the game from the company’s servers) and making everything network related kitten slow. Uninstall this program as it likely isn’t needed and is only there to lessen the impact on whatever game’s servers Pando is connected to.

Primary Guild: Testing Eternity [TE]
Chloe (Version 3):
[i7 930 @ 4.1Ghz (1.3875V) w/Cooler Master 120M][Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (stock)]

Bas.7406

I have uninstalled Pando, but the I still get the same connection issue as related above. It worked until the patch this morning, and now I am back to crap.

Posted by: hobotnicax.7918

hobotnicax.7918

Having the same issues, please fix this bug asap, cause it’s getting really annoying.

Posted by: Shpongle.6025

Shpongle.6025

every 5-10 mins…i get disconnected, i’m in brisban right now but it’s been happening for the last hour..and it’s not allways a complete disconnected, 7/8 times I don’t have to restart the client i can just click on my toon and play

Are you Shpongled?

Posted by: Djemo.7153

Djemo.7153

Same here, 10 mins max before i get this error and am booted to the character screen/log in screen.

Didnt have this issues and i was here from the start, actually started today an hour ago.
The rest of the day i was PvPing comfortably.

Bas.7406

So I got a reply from Anet, and guess what they said. It’s not them it’s definitely your ISP Provider. I told them wow, it’s impressive that my ISP provider singles out your game immediately after your most recent patch.

Please guys, email support and let them know it’s happening. Email them and keep emailing them until it gets handled.

hobotnicax.7918

I thought it was my ISP, but it’s not, everything else works flawlessly (BF3, TSW, general internet browsing).
It’s their servers dropping connections, but I wouldn’t know why. Game worked OK in the afternoon and evening, but now it’s just terrible.

Bas.7406

I thought it was my ISP, but it’s not, everything else works flawlessly (BF3, TSW, general internet browsing).
It’s their servers dropping connections, but I wouldn’t know why. Game worked OK in the afternoon and evening, but now it’s just terrible.

Did you open a support ticket, I sent them the list of people who are having issues with the same problem, and they said well it’s an individual basis. Essentially they are saying multiple ISP providers at multiple locations are all having issues that are unrelated to Guild wars 2 at all, but only interferes with Guild Wars 2 because of the path it takes to get there.

If you buy that one I got some dry land in the ocean to sell you first. I did a ping test, and I had 5-10 seconds of 100 percent packet lost with only about 2 seconds of 0 packet loss than 20 percent packet loss for 3 seconds than gone again. The game is currently unplayable, and I have a tournament coming up that I am organizing as well as multiple shows to do with no ability for the last week to play the game.

Djemo.7153

Perhaps we can help them pinpoint it more region wise?
I dunno im guessing we arent all probably close but this “hobotnica” fellow is probably from the Balkans like i am.

As stupid as i might sound, perhaps a nationality soundoff?

hobotnicax.7918

I’m from Slovenia, and yes it might be that they have some regional problems?

Djemo.7153

Serbia here, though im not sure the rest of the folk in this thread and https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/Keeps-disconnecting-Help-required/first#post2162489 are all from the Balkans.

hobotnicax.7918

Might be that the main internet line throughout the region is under maintenance, cause this has been happening mostly in very late hours of the night.

Bas.7406

I am from California!
so it’ sprobably not!

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

It amazes me that this problem has be around for over six months now. Anet hasn’t done anything to fix it.

No point in sending Anet a ticket. Just going to say blah blah it’s your ISP fault blah blah. Worst customer support I’ve seen in while, even EA is better.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

Posted by: Voltaire.8369

Voltaire.8369

I’m having the same 7:11:3:190:101 disconnects. They happen just about everywhere, and in particular, happen the most during intense fighting (lots of key activation), which, ofc, is the least opportune time for a disconnect to occur. I have Charter Internet (it’s not my ISP), and GW2 is the only game I have any problems like this with.

Posted by: psychobeast.5072

psychobeast.5072

Yeah just bought the game start of the week. Updated and installed and when I finally get to finishing my character the error pops up and boy do I get annoyed as hell. First impressions of the game so far are pretty crappy.

Posted by: adobo.1749

adobo.1749

been getting this lately. again.

i’ve attached the networkdiag in case it might help.

Attachments:

Posted by: Llidrian.2068

Llidrian.2068

Yup, same thing keeps happening. Been happening pretty much since the launch of the Karka Queen.
My character is now either perpetually stuck on the splash screen for Southsun Cove or running around on the map doing nothing while the client decided whether or not I’m actually connected.

Extremely frustrating.
Have tried:
-repair command on the client
- diag command on the client (report attached)
- /clientport 80 command on the client (as per this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/tech/error-code-7-11-3-189-101/first#post11907)

Not really sure what more to do. Would super appreciate any help from the community, but will also be opening a ticket for this.

Posted by: teaboy.1380

teaboy.1380

Server: Sanctum of Rall
I got this problem in near days.
First meet it in pve , the world boss,Tequatl the Sunless
and I stuck in that map.

Attachments:

Posted by: FaDai.3965

FaDai.3965

Isp: TBC
Home Server: Sanctum of Rall

I got network problem today. Have no idea.

Have tried:
-repair command on the client
- diag command on the client (report attached)
- /clientport 80 command on the client

Attachments:

Posted by: ContraryQuercus.5729

ContraryQuercus.5729

Hi,

I too am suffering from exactly the same problem since downloading the “Dragon Bash” update patch.

I have been playing GW2 since launch without encountering any problem even vaguely like this, but yesterday evening the game became unplayable, disconnecting six times within half an hour. Earlier this afternoon the game seemed to be running fine again, but come the evening exactly the same problem returned: the connection is terrible, with the game continually hanging for periods of upwards of ten seconds, and disconnection occurring with comical frequency.

There have been no changes to my system, which is running perfectly well, & my broadband is functioning excellently (I’ve run the checks: the problem is not with my ISP), but come evening prime-time GW2 becomes completely unplayable.

Clearly the problem is at ArenaNet’s end, and given that, for me at least, the problem is only arising at prime-time, presumably it must have something to do with server load.

Had the patch been one that had introduced significant new content, or had provided some desperately needed attention to WvW, or had enacted significant bug fixes, I might not be quite so irritated, but that the game has been rendered unplayable by a patch that did nothing but initiate another pointless & dreary “festival” about which I for one could not give a tinker’s cuss and which any sensible player can only consider to be a cynical, meretricious, lazy excuse for new “content” is truly infuriating.

A great way to go about alienating your player base ArenaNet.
Just not good enough.

(Not that I’m convinced it’s in any way relevant, but for what it’s worth I’m playing on the Piken Square server from the U.K.)

Posted by: serialkicker.5274

serialkicker.5274

Same here, since dragon bash update. I’m kittening tired of these lag and connection issues that i only have in gw2.

Posted by: takasho.3629

takasho.3629

sick of error code 7:11:3:191:101

can you Anet solve this problem plz

Posted by: Packmang.5649

Packmang.5649

Yep, same here. Originally I thought it might be Steam or Skype voice chat hogging the ports GW2 uses, but that’s not it. I disabled the hardware firewall on my router (don’t do this if you don’t have a software firewall like the native one in Windows, FYI), changed my dynamic IP to a static one and still I get disconnected every 10 mins or so most days. It comes in waves… sometimes I’ll play for an hour or two and have no problem, other times it really is every 10 mins. It is obvious that the problem lies on the server side and not with my hardware, as I think most people have found out themselves. I’ve spent hours reading through the forums and it seems like everyone is getting really frustrated with ArenaNet’s lack of a fix. It’s breaking what is actually a really good game and making me want to dissuade anyone else from buying it.

If you don’t want me to eat you, say something……..ok.

Posted by: DimentioJ.1604

DimentioJ.1604

I have three accounts and three different machines in the house. All three machines failed to the same 7:11:3:191:!01 error and are stuck in the same endless cycle… When you have logged in and said PLAY, it will draw the splash screen for the particular territory and then crash out to the error message without even getting to game play. Once acknowledged, it goes back to the login screen.

Obviously, the problem lies outside of my machines. My first instinct was my router malfunctioning.
I upgraded the firmware… no result
I replaced the router with my backup unit… no result
I removed Symantec Endpoint Protection ver 11 from all machines… no result
I disabled firewalls (insane but had to test)… no result
I ran ping 174.137.125.49 /t on my secondary monitors while crashing without the response ever changing from around 25ms. There was NO pause in internet connections.

What’s up????

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Been seeing this quite a bit lately, can’t pin down the exact cause.

what i usually experience is that during a fight the game will freeze, and either come back with a burst of damage (as if the network packages are being buffered) or the game will eventually drop me back to the character select screen with the mentioned error.

(edited by digiowl.9620)