06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

Long live Shiver Glade!

Down with the evil Spongeblob Empire.

WTF!! Is that a FSP-Blob? OMG! Where are the high skilled small scale roamers?

Attachments:

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Everone who posts screenshots of EB with a blob as “counter” argument should just get permanently banned from the matchup threads. Seriously, EB is the short version of “Eternal Blobbinggrounds” and will allways be.

~ Gandara

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

Everone who posts screenshots of EB with a blob as “counter” argument should just get permanently banned from the matchup threads. Seriously, EB is the short version of “Eternal Blobbinggrounds” and will allways be.

Like the “More Germans”-Pictures from a Aurora-Player on Page one? Yup

To the few players saying they actually had fun yesterday. PLEASE don´t post something like this on the forums….it could really ruin our reputation.

And to those suggesting an alliance against us….GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…you might find some fun outside of “the blob”.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JonSnow.5610

JonSnow.5610

And to those suggesting an alliance against us….GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…you might find some fun outside of “the blob”.

whats this fight thing you’re talking about? Building an AC? Or try to Waypoint out when getting caught with your pants down…

Many that live deserve death, and some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise can not see all ends

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Like the “More Germans”-Pictures from a Aurora-Player on Page one? Yup

Exaclty. Same rule applies to everyone. While I agree that nobody looks forward to fight your server, screenshots of EB with a blob are just stupid. Its the nature of EB to be like that.
Except the matchup with Vabbi and FoW. If someone finds a blob from Vabbi or FoW he is allowed to post it.

~ Gandara

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Memphisjz.1405

Memphisjz.1405

Here is a crazy idea:

How about AG and FSP actually try to reduce their inter-fights to the minimum and actually fight the server that is winning?

Let’s play a 3-way fight as it is supposed to be played ;-)

Hylo Hammerswing [AoA]
Treb Master of the Shiverpeaks

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

No ty.
Atleast AG is fun to fight, screw the points.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

that’s what I try to do, but no matter what, AM always send a huge blob to kill my guys when I’m commanding

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sirana Dark.4681

Sirana Dark.4681

As we fought against ER, we saw it as an incentive. You should also do this in that matchup.

On good fights!

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

Is it true that (FIRE) moved to AG??? saw some tags yesterday.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

….GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…

Put it this way, PunK were on AG BL on reset night and we were holding onto Dawn’s Eyrie not because we wanted it but for some unknown reason it grabbed alot of attention from both AG and AM and during that time we had loads and loads of nice fights some outside the tower others at Stargrove while doing trips back and fore. At some points it was equal numbers from both AG and AM compared to ours and others we were clearly outnumbered but at no point did we hide behind walls and fight from an advantaged position, although we had a little poxy tower to hide behind we were there for fights and and we come out into open battle to get them. Yes we may have gone down once or twice, but we still came out to play for more and gave it all we could and it was great fun so thank you all.

Little later on we thought since a few more pugs tagged along and AG and AM were at AG garrison we’d go join the party so we cata down inner, rush in, split into 2 groups and gave as good as we could, most of us knew what the outcome was gonna be anyway, but thats not the point we wanted a fight and the attention turned to garri.

But where was AM? they werent inside fighting AG “in open battle” no, they were up on garri roof hiding behind a fleet of arrowcarts lol, and ur telling ppl “to grow some balls and actually fight”?

I will say i was proud to see a few points out side Dawn’s and stargrove where AM did have a decent size group or equal numbers so thank you for that, it makes a change to have a fun fight against AM, you should seriously think about keeping ur numbers this size it makes the fights fun for all win or lose, I cant see how anyone can be a proud of “winning” in an open field battle if u only “win” by giving ur opponent skill lag u can do well in equal numbers, and hey its more enjoyable for all parties concerned.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

I dont have a problem if AG and FSP are outmanned and fairly loose by force/numbers. The major problem however is the skillag, if i run through AM blob and make it out alive on low health and im unable to heal because nothing works, it takes the fun out of that. Sometimes the lag is so bad that my autoattack doesnt even work and yet i get hit by attacks from blob, seems like the AM server got broadband priority as well.

I know exactly where ur coming from Siuan, I don’t mind if we stumble across a group with clearly more numbers than us, hell lets give it a bash and stand our ground, but when the numbers are so great that ur unable to heal, wtf is the point?

Like last night in AG garrison, there was FSP, AG and AM all in one little space raining arrows from AM on the roof and conditions and static fields from AG on the ground and couldnt use no skills and eventually my auto attack froze up too. A few of us went down quick (me included), ended up being 4 people left running around like headless chickens without being able to use anything, with cheli shouting over coms that he cant heal or anything god knows how he stayed alive that long? lol

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Belma.3986

Belma.3986

Just funny…go on boyz…

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xiderpunk.3206

Xiderpunk.3206

Kitten. What the kitten is this kitten? Kitten kitten kitten so kitten much it was unplayable. Kitten kitten next. Thats all I can say so thanks a whole kitten lot.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

@Sirana there is a difference bewteen being outmanned on Total Population size and being outmanned in groups size.

Population is what makes points, Groups size is what makes fun.

My group runs with 15-20 most of the time, sometime pugs join us even without commander icon but rarely with go over 30, until we fight group up to 40 is fun and engaging.

If on AM you run with a Group of 60-70, ER couldn’t send double of that to you, because there is a map limit, so you got outmanned much much less.
Probably aganist ER you didn’t get outmanned most of the time or if you were outmanned was like 60vs80 so is MUCH easier to fight like that, and you can still have fun, Skill lag was probably maxium level, but you had fun and you keep going.

You can’t ask us “Take it has incentive”, is like saying “Yes keep coming we have 80 you come out with 30, we want more loot, pls come out and play” People are not stupid.
The logic strategy is match their numbers, well in Ag we don’t want and we probably even can’t, so the other solution is stop playing or try to communicate with the enemy, i don’t find the worth playing if i’m lagging during fighting.
Want to play the game at broken level, go head, break it until everybody stop playing.
There is a reason because AM is hated by everybody

For alliance and stuff, like that, they game doesn’t have the tools to do that , i can’t set my damage to don’t hit FSP nor i can say to my entire server now we do what i say.

Let’s try one thing, we choose a map you come with 20 people and i try to organize the biggest blob i can, so i can show you how is from our side maybe you can take that has an INCENTIVE.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Moerscho.4012

….GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…

But where was AM? they werent inside fighting AG “in open battle” no, they were up on garri roof hiding behind a fleet of arrowcarts lol, and ur telling ppl “to grow some balls and actually fight”?

I didn´t mean everyone with what i said, so please don´t quote only half of what i said….i´m just fed up with all the complaining and telling us we are not playing the game how its meant to be played.

Some even say we “blob up” on purpose to cause skill lag…..i mean….seriously, a little bit more common sense please. Everyone with a little bit of a brain knows thats total BS. We often tried to explain why we play the way we do in the threads of last weeks but noone even tried to understand it. We are just the “blobbing germans” ruining your game (and that “your game” is really hilarious)
I´m okay with some smack talk in the forums but what happened here in the last weeks is…erm….i dont even have words for it.

Believe me, most of us would want last weeks matchup back too. Even if Elona outmanned us totally, all our fair weather players stayed away and we lost by quite a huge margin we actually had fun and there was nearly no complaining and whining in the forums at all.
I know for sure its asking to much but sometimes a little bit of respect for your opponent goes a long way (even if you dont like their playstyle)

Edit: Oh and btw even our “Blob” on EB yesterday at reset at around 10PM was “only” about 50ish,…so i really dont understand where you get your numbers sometimes. Sure, we have events when we have really huge zergs, no doubt about that. but we have only 2-3 of those events over the week for 3-4 hours….the rest of the time you´re overestimating our numbers just to prove your point. Ususally we dont have those 70-120 Gazillion zergs that are always mentioned here.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

(edited by Moerscho.4012)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Kitten. What the kitten is this kitten? Kitten kitten kitten so kitten much it was unplayable. Kitten kitten next. Thats all I can say so thanks a whole kitten lot.

wow, you obviously like kittens xD, AM do as well, they like the taste of kitten

edit: forgot to add I was only joking

All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

(edited by Silent Shino.7239)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

as bad as AM are, they are nowhere near as bad as Riverside, next to RS, they look like honourable fighters, aka Far Shiverpeaks. FS is a server that almost never uses dirty tactics. Keep it up <3

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Silent Shino.7239

Yup thats a Guild created after PS crying – Blobbaddon [BLOB]

On a side note goodluck this week guys, glad you got a better matchup this week FSP. AG c’mon step it up a bit we’ve been waiting ages to face TUP.

haha, I wish we could face you, hopefully we will face you, it would be an epic fight and the best case scenario is: we could face BB, MS or GD as the third server

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Sirana Dark.4681

@Amelia, we play and fight in little groups also, but not all the time. And i know how it is to fight with 30 against 60+, and i must say we had in this time also fun. Win and loose aren´t the main things why i play WvW. I play to fight against the other servers. There rank and Manpower aren´t relevant. My Goal is to earn enough Points for my Server.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

If on AM you run with a Group of 60-70, ER couldn’t send double of that to you, because there is a map limit, so you got outmanned much much less.
Probably aganist ER you didn’t get outmanned most of the time or if you were outmanned was like 60vs80 so is MUCH easier to fight like that, and you can still have fun, Skill lag was probably maxium level, but you had fun and you keep going.

Well that’s the funny thing about our last matchup: Lots of players stayed away so we actually had outmanned buff on our homelands quite often and most of the time we were only able to attack on ER or RS BL with “success”(aka: one keep+ spawntower dropped. sometimes some more stuff dropped) when it was primetime and the bigger guilds started their raids.

This is what happened on a roughly daily basis on our BL against ER/RS early evening/evening/primetime: We only had garrision + 2 norther towers left and our garrison got capped sooner or later by ER. After that garrison was more or less flipping every few minutes while our 30-40ish PUG-Raid got wiped by ERs big groups. We bunkered down in the northern towers and often could defend them for quite some time(esp. northeastern tower) but without a guild helping our PUG-Raid we couldn’t wipe most ER groups because they were ~70ish+ but we still had fun. RS groups were kinda hard to, though we were able to wipe some of them cause they too had smaller numbers because of the matchup. So we KNOW how it is to fight a way bigger opponent. We know it since we played against jade sea back then when they rised(yeah this story is getting old…:/). We saw it again against Baruch/Augury in the evening were our BL/our PUG-Zerg was basically a farmspot for their guildraids. Indeed we ad fewer numbers because of these hard matchups but most people who still played had fun in these matchups.

EDIT:
I also agree with Moerscho and Sirana: We don’t have and never had 70+/100 Zergs “all the time”. These big zergs only form when we got some public raidevent or on matchreset and we only have few of them every week (average is 2 per week).

(edited by Nauda.3678)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: manudiao.9803

manudiao.9803

I really understand that this week is going to be hard for FSP and AG. Maybe our zergs decrease during the week because of the good weather. We we where in a similar situation last week, where we faced elonas reach. They often outmanned us but we still didn’t give up. Even if the actual score doesn’t look that good, the final rating on mos might tell a different story …

I think i speak for the majority when i say we dont care about rating, we just want some good fights. Atleast that what my guild wants, and btw as far as i know you guys havent given us those good fights in the past.

then you should stay out of wvw for this week and hope for a better matchup next week. don’t blame our server, blame the matchmaking.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

.GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…you might find some fun outside of “the blob”.

How about you follow your own advice first.
PS – look up the word “hypocrite”, it fits you rather well

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gaberen.4325

Gaberen.4325

I really understand that this week is going to be hard for FSP and AG. Maybe our zergs decrease during the week because of the good weather. We we where in a similar situation last week, where we faced elonas reach. They often outmanned us but we still didn’t give up. Even if the actual score doesn’t look that good, the final rating on mos might tell a different story …

I think i speak for the majority when i say we dont care about rating, we just want some good fights. Atleast that what my guild wants, and btw as far as i know you guys havent given us those good fights in the past.

then you should stay out of wvw for this week and hope for a better matchup next week. don’t blame our server, blame the matchmaking.

Maybe i will, just like last time we faced. But my reply was most about the rating thing you wrote, and that we dont care about rating anymore.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Note to AM BL defence force, disappointed you had such a small force on reset tbh. Expected more. Let the good times roll.

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Moerscho.4012

.GROW SOME KITTENING BALLS AND ACTUALLY FIGHT…you might find some fun outside of “the blob”.

How about you follow your own advice first.
PS – look up the word “hypocrite”, it fits you rather well

Luckily i didn´t even have to look it up….what a kitten i am

Actually I (like me, not my server…you get it? ) have a whole lotta fun outside of the zerg…my small guild has it too, even if we barely ever roam. So yea i already follow my own advice, thank you.
Maybe you shouldn´t generalize the players of a whole server or a whole country….but i know it makes it way easier if you´re a little narrow minded.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Is it true that (FIRE) moved to AG??? saw some tags yesterday.

Yes it is, you wont see us raiding probably before the end of the week or next week though, still in the process of farming for our members to transfer.

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

we barely ever roam

So you barely even roam but you tell people to grow a pair ?
lol…

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

@Sirana you play for points, points mean nothing aside population and off-peak population.
You can have fun getting points.
Matchup are decide at the moment of the random roll.
Ag doesn’t want to Fight AM anymore, we tired of seeing the same cheap tactics all day, from the matchup list i think starting from AM and going up in rank, is the server where guild have 30 and up and can easly blob up without problem.
Starting from miller and going down, blobbing is less of a problem and is harder to do, guild are smaller and can’t really take the blob, unless with heavy siege, Tup can do it because is more hardcore than most guild of AG and has the numbers 25-30.

Still even if the blob is 50-60 that is regular size on AM and don’t lie because I see this ALL KITTEN DAY, if the enemy is moving with 15-20 usually the enemy always lose.
The reality is if you play in of this groups of 50-60 and you always fight an inferior opponent in number, you’re not playing for points, you just want loot and easy mode, if you play for point, you split more and match enemy number and taking more stuff at the same time, trying to beat the enemy with Group skill and not numbers.
Blobbing and playing for points can’t be together, if you think like that, you’re fooling yourself again.

Smaller group of AM exist but much rarer. every other server has multiple small group, we almost never see that from AM

For the Megablobs, yes a 80 man group is not like all day but is also not unsual for AM, other server can’t pull that off or won’t do that on regular basis, that’s the difference.

AM you might know who is fighting a bigger opponent, try to fight that oppenent for months, going to the forum and seeing people claming bullkitten all the time from that oppenent, using cheap tatics, instant build arrow on open field even with bigger numbers, than come back and tell me how you feel.

The matchup is not balance, we can’t win with this population imbalance, the game doesn’t have the tool to make an alliance, the design failed kitten this, only thing we can ask is good fighting, for now you can’t deliver on that, when we fight in same numbers usually AM get wiped in something bewteen 14 and 16 seconds, then they come back with double the number and we get wiped. If they split they lose, so stay together, thinking nosense to support their claim of NOT BLOBBING.
How can we have Respect for an enemy that does that?

They Fail is not your is of Anet that design this thing, without fixing for now, i hope, but maybe you can help we that, for now you don’t want, other server understand each other with Am this is not possible.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ofcourse add nothing to the conversion keep going AM troll

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Sirana Dark.4681

Thats not right what u say. we were on your borders and my Group with lower than 15 People has no Chance against your 30 man Groups, and when we than our Groups take together we the public zerg we are to strong. So what should we do? We also see enough 50+ Groups of your Server, u also use the same strategy. So dont say we are the only which do this.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seed.5467

Seed.5467

I think the point he/she was trying to make is that, all this complaining and crying is not helpfull to the discussion. It just gets boring after a while.

Regards

Seed

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

i’m saying that a group of 50 of AM is much more common then a group of 50 of Ag and a group of 15 of ag is more common than a group of 15 of Am, you can’t contest that.
Of course there is situation where Ag is bigger than Am but how many times that happen?
If all other server that fought you, insane, with every single one claiming big blobs from AM, that doesn’t happend with other server, nobody claim that FSP blobs all the time, or that gandar blobs all the time, maybe Am has a much higher percentace of blobbing.

@Seed My post is to try to explain to Am people what it feel like from my side, his post added nothing other than flaming the conversasion more and more, without add to that conversasion

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

AM you might know who is fighting a bigger opponent, try to fight that oppenent for months, going to the forum and seeing people claming bullkitten all the time from that oppenent, using cheap tatics, instant build arrow on open field even with bigger numbers, than come back and tell me how you feel.

At release we started with a rather small WvW population and almost no WvW guilds. We fought uphill battles against servers with more people, more guilds and a better time coverage for months. At that time, outside of events, our largest groups, our “zergs”, often numbered around 30 people or less and we had a lot of small loosely organized groups running around. We changed this when we left T6 and encountered Fort Ranik and Far Shiverpeaks with their all present guild zergs. Ironically servers like FSP, AG and Gandara and their unwillingness to give us fair fights to our conditions were the catalyst for our change.

I also remember AG from the past when you had the numbers on your side. You nightcapped our stuff every night and ran us down with sheer numbers during the day. You never cared about your advantage in numbers when the advantage was on your side, so don’t try to sell me that you are different.

Actually he is not a troll, he just stated our point of view. We judge people by their behavior and their manners, not by their ability to push buttons, like every mature person should. If you can’t respect our community for being friendly, mature and laid back, then we do not need your respect. Everyone who wants to play with or against under said conditions is welcome, no matter of his server, for the rest we don’t care.

Edit: changed the part about transfers, because it had nothing to do with the argument and could be perceived as a cheap shot.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

I think I transfer to Ag in the starting of Febrarury, i don’t know the Ag from before, thing is did you talk with Ag?, because i know plenty of people here that like fair fight, they were ready to give it to you if you asked, we asked you to give us a fair fight or at least don’t blob us down.
I think if you really asked you would get fair fight, Ag didn’t like blob in past and doesn’t now, If you asked to fight aganist 15 probably somebody will send 15.
Anyways Reaching 30 is much easier than reaching 60.
Blob became a problem when Ag was fighting Baruch bay and Riverside, from that time on, Riverside grow in numbers and in defense tatics, and AM came along we learn the megablos.
I can’t say about AG at the start of the game, but from when i play on Ag, i know for sure that if you ask a fair fight we will give it to you.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tasloi.1420

Tasloi.1420

I don’t blame AM for blobbing. I do blame Anet for matching us up with them in the first place which shouldn’t have happened. How many weeks have these kind of matchups been going on now, 4 or 5? It’s obviously not sorting itself out, at least not on EU servers.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

i’m saying that a group of 50 of AM is much more common then a group of 50 of Ag and a group of 15 of ag is more common than a group of 15 of Am, you can’t contest that.

Of course a 50 man of AM is more common, since apparently our server has more players. Although that is a contradiciton, since we are only a medium population server.

Of course there is situation where Ag is bigger than Am but how many times that happen?

Quite often actually. I am roaming with a 5-6 man group, though not always but most of times, and we are always ending getting killed from groups of 15-20 manpower, that dancing on our corpses. Do you see me complaining? No, i am just playing a game.

If all other server that fought you, insane, with every single one claiming big blobs from AM,

That is not true. Only from servers that do not have the needed manpower. Is not our fault that the matchmaking at the moment, it is as it is. But you cannot blame us, and trying to force us to change the way we are playing. I am not forcing your servers to change their gameplay. Why ? Because it´s your gameplay, simple as that.

that doesn’t happend with other server, nobody claim that FSP blobs all the time, or that gandar blobs all the time,

Actually, that happens to every server. Every server is using this tactic, some more often others not so often.

maybe Am has a much higher percentace of blobbing.

Actually, AM has much higher percentage of randoms and new players in WvW. Which is the reason, why you see sometimes a 50 man Group, that is following the commander. Also, we do not have many, pure WvW orientated Guilds as other servers have.

@Seed My post is to try to explain to Am people what it feel like from my side, his post added nothing other than flaming the conversasion more and more, without add to that conversasion

I get you frustation, trust me i do. I was also sometimes frustated when we were facing very hard opponents. But, that didn´t stoped me from playing WvW, and certainly i am not complaining in a forum and try to give another server a bad reputation which does not deserve.

Regards

Seed

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Emixam.6834

Emixam.6834

I don’t even want to read all those walls of texts. DW had fun tonight in EB To be honest we are getting used to fighting 3vs1 and we are starting to enjoying the challenge. However big the zerg/blob is, there is always something you can do ^^

lol @ AM zerg that chased us half the map while we capped SM :P

Farshiverpeaks [SOUL]
One of the Leaders

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Amelia Knox.9362

Ty for the anwser Seed i appreciated every effort to the discussion.
Medium population or not is all about the real Wvw population, there is some big guilds in Ag that i never saw in Wvw not even once.

I get the same frustation when i get killed and i was running with 5-6 if i get rolled by i group 20, the difference, Ag can do a group of 20 and you can do that too, until every server in the matchup can reach the average Group number the matchup are fun even if you lose with point, and is fun because fight are fair or at least pretty near in numbers.

I just want to restore the fun part in wvw, many times i see use of extreme force from Am, that’s where the problem really is. aganist our little guild group if you send 60 is a sure win, steamroll and get loot i don’t think that’s fun even for you, where is the challenge in that?
When i command i start getting 40 people in mumble, the fight became, push in, get loot, get out, is fun for maybe 30 min then is just loot, i can do pve for that.

I think even Piken and Augury rock complaining about your blobbing, and i don’t think they need manpower, they have it.

Am has a lots of pugs, they run with 1 commander and i can understand the blobbing up to a certain point, we rarely see Guild groups alone, i can see guild groups alone on all other server except Am and Rs(but a bit less).

I’m not trying to give AM a bad reputation, i’m saying fact and try to change thing, i really want that Am gets better, Fun fight are what keep WvW going, i trying to get more of that.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krato.4729

Krato.4729

Some good action on AM borderlands on reset night, thanks to both opposing servers for the fights, especially [DP] from Abaddon’s who engaged us without support, some really close and challenging fights there.

If any guilds are interested in GvG versus [TUP] this week send me a PM on here or an in game e-mail. See you on the battlefield.

Kratoon – TUP Officer/Warband Leader

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Seed.5467

lol @ AM zerg that chased us half the map while we capped SM :P

Actually, wasn´t half the map. It was just outside SM, where your 10 man group, killing 1 or 2 from AM, where they were tyring to get inside SM, where the big zergs from all the servers were there(2minutes for a heal skil lto use ). The funny thing is that after we were 10 randoms, we cornered you at the small cliff, just outside SM, and eventually we managed to prevail.

PS: Unless of course you are speaking of another situation, my post has no meaning.

Regards

Seed

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

A rough quote from a player from a hardcore wvw guild when I told him that some(IMPORTANT: most of them didn’t) BB/AR players complained about our blobs(the bigs 70+ ones): “Indeed they cry cause at that point they can’t farm you for bags anymore.” So yeah so much about some of them complaining. And they had big numbers too so they had no reason to complain. And as you said yourself: AM and ever server above us is able to blob up most of the time.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

Actually he is not a troll

Check his previous posts before making yourself look bad. AM`s reputation is already the way it is, trolls like him are not making it better.
As for the rest of your textwall, its funny to watch you guys trying to justify your blob “tactics”.
What you are saying in the end is that “you either play with us how we want to or you`re free to leave”. It shows a fear of change, a unwillingness to try and play the game differently.
However, in the long run, this type of thinking will affect your server in a negative way, people will not improve, and at some point they will start to realize just how boring it is to play just by blobbing up.
As for AG – always a pleasure to fight against you guys/girls <3

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Moerscho.4012

we barely ever roam

So you barely even roam but you tell people to grow a pair ?
lol…

So the only way to fight for your server is to roam all the time….okay as i already learned there´s only one way to play the game….yours.
With what i said i ONLY meant those people who were suggesting an alliance against our server. Those people who say they do not care about points want to ally against another server for…erm…whats the point if not the points? Thats all i wanted to say.

Again i did not mean you personally.

Oh and would you please stop to quote half of the things i say. I could make shorter sentences if its too hard to read and understand them as a whole if that helps.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

(edited by Moerscho.4012)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vortigern.1987

Vortigern.1987

What you are saying in the end is that “you either play with us how we want to or you`re free to leave”. It shows a fear of change, a unwillingness to try and play the game differently.

Actually there is no fear of change, we have already changed our way to play in the past. Instead of complaining, we adapt.

Don’t try to put words into my mouth that i never said. I stated clearly, that you are welcome to play with or against us if you are able to respect our community for being friendly, mature and laid back. If you don’t, then your respect is neither needed nor wanted and we don’t care about you. Essentially that was what the “troll” was adding when he wrote “we do not need your respect”.

However you can stay in the game as much as you want. After all, we are not the ones who are asking other people to change for them again and again.

(edited by Vortigern.1987)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: leadustin.1572

leadustin.1572

As for the rest of your textwall, its funny to watch you guys trying to justify your blob “tactics”.

No need to justify our way to play.

Very funny! It shows a fear of change. Thats very funny. Maybe we are not interested in your style of play!

However, in the long run, this type of thinking will affect your server in a negative way, people will not improve, and at some point they will start to realize just how boring it is to play just by blobbing up.

You can see into the future?

Abaddons Mund till shutdown

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Nauda.3678

Actually in the future wvw will be mostly PUGzerg/commander dominated because guilds might stop playing/switch game but randoms are always gonna be there.

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

So many people from AM posting… Last matchup thread against us was more quiet with AM vs TUP story only going on. Guess this time things changed a bit.

I don’t care about blobs or numbers, since this is what this game is about. The maps are poorly designed, too few objectives, arrowcarts make every 5man attempt fail etc etc. I guess at this point even AM has come to understand this after facing Elona Reach for a week and seeing that there is no “superior strategy” that can overcome the population gap between servers.

So, nothing more to say to you. Enjoy your walk this week and i hope next week you face opponents of your size and Anet gives us servers of our size like Gandara and Miller’s Sound.

To FSP: Try to hit AM’s side on EB a little more. We will help you too. And i am sure it’s gonna be more exciting this way. Although i do enjoy your hard-punching zergs.

To the rest Gladians on thread: Don’t give up hope or lootbags!. but do get a breath of fresh air if you don’t feel up to it.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

(edited by Karahol.9840)

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

respect our community for being friendly, mature and laid back

Go read the crap your players were posting in the previous matchup against FSP and tell us again how mature and friendly your community is. (some of it got deleted by the mods, but i`m sure there is still some left)

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

06/21 - AM - AG - FSP

in Match-ups

Kaleygh.1524

You can see into the future?

Yes.

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills