10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

(Pssst, Spaz is a new recruit. Picked him up on IOJ where he was hanging out for longer than I was ever there.)

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

More roamers please. I know the karma train takes low IQ but i’m sure a few of you can mentally push yourselves. Step outside your zerg and feel how open the world is without all those people

I mean its patch day, you can’t test builds inside a group of 50 people.

Disclaimer Moose hold no responsibility to injuries occurred during having to press more than one button than once.

Disclaimer 2 Moose also holds no responsibility for damage that may occur when having to use more than 3 brain cells while playing.

EDIT: added appropriate gif to represent Commanders with their zergs

+100000 for using a gif involving Monty Python!

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Visirale.6097

Visirale.6097

I saw Alaric was recruiting warriors, but I didn’t know he was taking on an understudy for his forum warrior role.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Sorry that the few SIC members on at these times wiped you multiple times, and helped build a WP in your HIlls. One SIC member won 5 gold for a long distance jump off of your hills bridge.

Lol that was pretty funny. At the end you guys were like “OH ZARA IS CAPPING BAY and we’re here just fooling around”

I woulda totally won that 5g btw.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Suicide Necro

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Spazzoni.1703

Spazzoni.1703

Did you see the ppt? IOJ loves PPT right? At least give props for that….

Suicide Necro

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Wait. I thought you left IoJ cuz we were a bunch of PPT baddies. So why are you bragging about it now? Fight us open field you tower humper!

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ethan.7182

Ethan.7182

Dragonbrand! Great job chaos-fielding our group down with your endless mesmers today!

I know all servers are probably exploiting it, but every time we tried to take a tower, there was a mesmer there who would leap down and ruin the fun…

Way to suck!

(Please fix Anet)

Commander Ethan the Assassin|Waiting for Death| Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

Dragonbrand! Great job chaos-fielding our group down with your endless mesmers today!

I know all servers are probably exploiting it, but every time we tried to take a tower, there was a mesmer there who would leap down and ruin the fun…

Way to suck!

(Please fix Anet)

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Way to suck!

(Please fix Anet)

Awesome job BP.

This entire week has made me sit in a corner and punch myself.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

There are a few that meet that description. If a kite was deployed at anytime it was Snacks.

Pretty sure he had a greatsaw chainsword skin

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

Nice little fight there [TG] mesmer, at north battleground area. Thought you would have gotten up but there was the npc too :P
Peace!

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I think [SIC] recruited new members, really sad that we went 3 v 4 and a member and server mates resorted to a tower, vets, ac fire then back up of 10 people.

:(

Sooooo that’s like what, 1 SIC v 3 IOJ? Sad indeed.

I think you need glasses dude aha
really sad that we went 3 v 4 and a member and server mates

3 IoJ vs 4 BP. get all hyped up about it though I was expecting an actual fight seeing as your guild loved to rage at us for not fighting 3v10 when we had the 3… hence the sadness…

Had some awsome fights against a [WAR] Warrior, that guy is a beast and very godlike.

ooOOOOOOOoo Now I get it. 4 BP vs 3 IOJ, not SIC. Why call SIC out? You didn’t fight SIC. You fought BP. Jumping to a conclusion that your fight represented SIC would get you a bad grade for poor logical argumentation. I think you need some composition lessons dude aha.

Well after all the times you guys would abuse people for not fighting 3 v 10 I figured your guys could handle a 3 v 4, so my expectation of [SIC] was that you guys fight regardless, but you are blowing this way out of proportion looking for a fight that isn’t there so if you want to talk about poor logical argumentation then maybe you should look at yourself cause I never called you bad or made any derogatory terms against you guys, just said I was sad, no need to keep getting your feelings hurt over nothing man.

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

SE, PWN and HARD. I have no respect for your guilds at all now.

The amount of you that are using the mes exploit is ridiculous.

Can’t fight, have to cheat.

Worst I have ever seen.

Learn to dodge roll when you see a mesmer falling from the sky you baddie.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elixir.2169

Elixir.2169

Worst I have ever seen.

learn to fight without exploiting you baddie

[vT] Loyaless – Thief
D/D S/D SB

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

The thread, IT HAS BECOME INTERESTING

Isle Of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

[SIC] just killed your group 10v15

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

We just melted Alaric & CO with glass cannon rifle warriors. Troll Build Tuesdays is now a thing. We’ll be looking for you all week SIC.

xoxo love ya

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

Well, it seems BP’s tier 1 tactic is discovering that Keeps go into lock down as Anet is doing a WvW restart. All the gates were blown open, but I guess capping the circle during restart means it does not count.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Chaos Storm Garrison 2013. Never Forget!

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

We just melted Alaric & CO with glass cannon rifle warriors. Troll Build Tuesdays is now a thing. We’ll be looking for you all week SIC.

xoxo love ya

Ugh.

Co being 2 people. I guess you can brag about killing 3 of us. With seige razer, 1 balista, 2 AC’s and 30 people. I mean there were 8 of us. You did much much better than MEND did when they had the misfortune of running into us without seige around

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

xoxo love ya

Ugh.

Co being 2 people. I guess you can brag about killing 3 of us. With seige razer, 1 balista, 2 AC’s and 30 people. I mean there were 8 of us. You did much much better than MEND did when they had the misfortune of running into us without seige around

Bro, why were you running into the tower? Fight us open field baddie.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Visirale.6097

xoxo love ya

Ugh.

It was me and one other warrior with our killshots and you targeted. We’re in real builds now, come out and play.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colbey.4258

Colbey.4258

Dear mesmers who fall,

First I laughed. 90k damage is boss. Then I thought probably only one or two unscrupulous individuals will do this because it is clearly an exploit.

But as it turns out every tower defense spawned a falling hero.

For shame I say. For shame.

Borodn Guardian Level 80
Borlis Pass (SFH)

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

Um Alaric do you know how to count was it 8 or 3?

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

Um Alaric do you know how to count was it 8 or 3?

3 People died outside the gate. You had 20+ and siegerazer.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

(It’s a picture)

Oh hold the blood heck up!
49k?
MY beloved Starlight?
WHO DID THIS?!

I will bathe in your blood….

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

[SIC] just killed your group 10v15

Apologies our driver isn’t on and many of us just not feeling it tonight not to mention some getting in characteristic lag. Look forward to see you the rest of the week however.

Isle Of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: GreenLentil.3927

GreenLentil.3927

Dear mesmers who fall,

First I laughed. 90k damage is boss. Then I thought probably only one or two unscrupulous individuals will do this because it is clearly an exploit.

But as it turns out every tower defense spawned a falling hero.

For shame I say. For shame.

You’re right, and everyone who complains about the exploit is right, because it is clearly exploit, and people shouldn’t use it. That been said, the idea of purple butterflies falling on top of people/golems is extremely hilarious. There shouldn’t be an exploit at all, but if there were to be one, I couldn’t think of a funnier one than Mesmers running to the walls of a keep/tower and just falling on things. BTW for those of you who don’t know, the name of the trait is “Descent into Madness” and I’m sure it has nothing to do with the Halloween patch and the Mad King <.< >.>

Zoran Fern – Asura/Mesmer
Iojanthian [DAZE][XIII][POOH/WOOO]
Ominous Reflections

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

xoxo love ya

Ugh.

Bro, why were you running into the tower? Fight us open field baddie.

Cuz you show up after we have already half wiped another guild from your server than try and hit us? cuz you have 30 people and are likely to drop siege. Please keep chest thumping your glorious 30v7 victories man lol.

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Worst I have ever seen.

learn to fight without exploiting you baddie

Exactly.. !

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nyckolag.2394

nyckolag.2394

Holy crap, what’s with the forum hate? I know it’s super ironic that I’m the one questioning the forum warring, but seriously? Who cares if SIC transferred, hahaha.

Having said that, I probably wouldn’t mind this warring if it weren’t over such a tame issue.

Fellblade is best blade.
Leader and head forum barbarian for [roam]

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFluffy.9307

MrFluffy.9307

Holy crap, what’s with the forum hate? I know it’s super ironic that I’m the one questioning the forum warring, but seriously? Who cares if SIC transferred, hahaha.

Having said that, I probably wouldn’t mind this warring if it weren’t over such a tame issue.

can’t agree with you more.

the forum warriors need to up their game, start insulting on a broader scale plz!

Hi

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

the forum warriors need to up their game, start insulting on a broader scale plz!

Because one guild that was on one server during this match went to another server in this match up, trolls just using the material given to them, yummmy

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Because one guild that was on one server during this match went to another server in this match up, trolls just using the material given to them, yummmy

I don’t think anyone really cares that [SIC] transferred lol it’s a band wagon guild and when leagues were split into another league they were bound to hop again.

I think it has more to do with the hate they showed IoJ while they were on IoJ and always calling us bad but now they are doing the same kitten and being hypocritical.

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Db is a bad, Bp is the worst of them all. Start wearing gear bp, 80k crits on you baddies. L2p not Zerg.

That broad enough?

Isle Of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Yep, these posts are predictable, even the “Who cares?” post by the guy who posted first about SIC.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

I figured your guys could handle a 3 v 4

“Your guys”? You said your fight was against 1 SIC and 3 BP versus 3 IOJ while “your guys” addressed to SIC implies a complement of SIC members. Three BP pugs cannot represent SIC any more than you can represent another guild on IOJ.

Chaba Tangnu

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

Oh Hai BP don’t forget to thank Anet about your free reset on bay wp and deleting our Golems : ]

-but TB says thx 4 da bags : ]

Attachments:

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Goodfights IOJ and BP in EBG.

[ING] was out for 3 hrs. It was alot of fun, see you guys soon.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I figured your guys could handle a 3 v 4

“Your guys”? You said your fight was against 1 SIC and 3 BP versus 3 IOJ while “your guys” addressed to SIC implies a complement of SIC members. Three BP pugs cannot represent SIC any more than you can represent another guild on IOJ.

But yet while you were on IoJ you guys would rage at 2 “pugs” for not going 3 v 10 with one of you guys?

Stop taking so much offense dude, it was just a simple post of disappointment, it’s not like I called your guild kitten or called you baddies for it lighten up lol and I never said it represented you guys as a guild so stop twisting words looking for a fight. Just read what is written and stop making up your own words added to a post.

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

Yep, these posts are predictable, even the “Who cares?” post by the guy who posted first about SIC.

Please add tot he flavor of the thread instead of criticizing trolls tryin their hardest to entertain you and themselves, this is a public service

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Oh Hai BP don’t forget to thank Anet about your free reset on bay wp and deleting our Golems : ]

You get bags for PvDing keeps with golems? That’s news to me.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

Well after all the times you guys would abuse people for not fighting 3 v 10

This comment needs calling out as well because it just isn’t true. SIC did not abuse people for not fighting outnumbered other than the abuse suffered by the red nameplates. It can only be said that SIC ruffled some feathers by pushing guilds to improve with concrete and constructive suggestions based on our experiences.

Chaba Tangnu

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Chaba.5410

But yet while you were on IoJ you guys would rage at 2 “pugs” for not going 3 v 10 with one of you guys?

Stop taking so much offense dude, it was just a simple post of disappointment, it’s not like I called your guild kitten or called you baddies for it lighten up lol and I never said it represented you guys as a guild so stop twisting words looking for a fight. Just read what is written and stop making up your own words added to a post.

I did read what was written. It was full of ambiguity and implications which is why I followed up with my posts about 1 SIC v 3 IOJ or 4 BP v 3 IOJ to get clarification. If it was not your intent, well writing lessons…

Chaba Tangnu

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

You get bags for PvDing keeps with golems? That’s news to me.

nope from killing all your upscaled rangers

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

Cool spawn camping

Was fun though. We finally wiped you guys one by one

Attachments:

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Tibstrike.2974

Well after all the times you guys would abuse people for not fighting 3 v 10

This comment needs calling out as well because it just isn’t true. SIC did not abuse people for not fighting outnumbered other than the abuse suffered by the red nameplates. It can only be said that SIC ruffled some feathers by pushing guilds to improve with concrete and constructive suggestions based on our experiences.

It was concrete and constructive suggestions. It involved things guilds on IoJ have been pushing for for weeks. That said, the person giving those suggestions was a caustic son of a kitten who couldn’t reread his posts enough to realize that no matter what he was saying, nothing was going to be taken into account cuz he was being a kitten. That’s why. End of story.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

I did read what was written. It was full of ambiguity and implications which is why I followed up with my posts about 1 SIC v 3 IOJ or 4 BP v 3 IOJ to get clarification. If it was not your intent, well writing lessons…

And when you got clarification it still got brought up by you guys trying to defend, as to the post about not calling us pugs, no I never seen it by your guild, just a member of your guild “keven the angry” or something saying we were all kitten and to f’ing fight cause we are kittens and this is why IoJ is bad and why your guild is moving… That was the 3 v 10 I was referring too.

well writing lessons …. might be that, or it might be you got all revved up over nothing or even a bit of both.

….. And Elementalist.

10/11 BP/IoJ/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

It’s ok IoJ. We still have the cookies, pies, cakes & guild banquet kegs.

Keep up the good work.

@ Dragonbrand – Is Danse Macabre on your server? With the leftovers of MMAD (Dem oceanics are good people). I hear they went to DB and have yet to see them

Is that what happened to Danse and MMAD? I was wondering.