10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Come to the Skirmishing area for bags and fun if you’d like!

There is a skirmishing area?? Do we need to get in a lineup?

Think it is best if we just all fight where we want to fight and if I was mag/sos leaders I would just let JQ cap everything except what we want to defend and siege the hell out of it and wait for the bag farm. Seems more fun than what JQ is proposing.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Hai ladies just came in to well, uhh say hi

But also poping thw questing on why JQ didnt buy ZDs as your lacking EU guilds!!

Well shifty I’m going to ask myself the same thing for weeks. I sorta assumed that ZDs was going to stay on SFR/EU side cause they were asked numerous times in the past but we were always told no in past instances.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

But also poping thw questing on why JQ didnt buy ZDs as your lacking EU guilds!!

LOL. There’s no way any server could afford to challenge that huge war chest that BG has. Their propaganda machine has been crying “wolf” even before the season starts. They would lie about how JQ and or SOR is stacked and BG lack coverage in all timezones. They purposely tanked the scores on their match-ups leading into the season to justify their claims. Come to think of it, didn’t they lie to SOR to ask them to make sure the previous match-up they keep JQ at 3rd place? Good luck on your match SOR. Looks like BG are masters of manipulations. At least the matches with Mag, they don’t lie. They are found on the forums instead of in-game.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Hopefully the Anet gods will answer our prayers and the pve AP hunters will take the night off so we can set up open field with Agg and EP. Unlike Mag they will not run from 25 ppl.

Are HzH’s guardians still in queue?

If you have time to spare page 4 has 26 minutes of HzH eating dirt even numbers and all.

Edit : It’s actually page 3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

Lost the fight to oPP already? I would have thought the guild with the PR troll would have fared better….I’m disappointed IRON

Maybe BG can teach you spelling, they’re already teaching you how to control the PPT.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Lost the fight to oPP already? I would have thought the guild with the PR troll would have fared better….I’m disappointed IRON

Maybe BG can teach you spelling, they’re already teaching you how to control the PPT.

You understood what i was saying so it didnt matter but anyway i rush typed it, i do with everything on the forums.
I didn’t come here to troll it was a genuine question.
But if you want me to get going on this forum i will, but would rather not.
And how have we lost to oPP?

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

LOL. There’s no way any server could afford to challenge that huge war chest that BG has. Their propaganda machine has been crying “wolf” even before the season starts. They would lie about how JQ and or SOR is stacked and BG lack coverage in all timezones. They purposely tanked the scores on their match-ups leading into the season to justify their claims. Come to think of it, didn’t they lie to SOR to ask them to make sure the previous match-up they keep JQ at 3rd place? Good luck on your match SOR. Looks like BG are masters of manipulations. At least the matches with Mag, they don’t lie. They are found on the forums instead of in-game.

And BG is at it again this week. They’re in their matchup forum thread begging SoR to stop winning because it’s bad for their “anti-JQ alliance”. And of course all that means is BG is manipulating SoR again. The sad thing is it seems to work. BG’s forum warriors lead SoR around like sheep.

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Wish I was here

-Bounty Hunter

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Reposted to protect the name of the guilty:

This is how the JQ commanders react after you stab stomp them in Mag BL.

Come on Mag, we aren’t karma training hard enough for JQ’s liking! There are too many fights at garrison for them and they can’t get their precious WXP fast enough so they can max out AC/cannon/ballista/siege dmg mastery for all their zerglings! Let’s make sure not to ruin WvW gameplay by deviating from PvD!

Welcome to Mag match-up JQ. We don’t want your kittening WXP we want you face-down on the ground. Seriously, for me, fighting T1 has been the biggest WvW disappointment since release, and not solely from a roaming standpoint.

I’ve very pleased to see a fellow JQ’er extending such an offer. It’s up to you to decline or not but, we’re trying to be accommodating and give everyone a great week! It’s not always easy to find a Mag and SoS not already in a party to chat with and extend such offers.

Come to the Skirmishing area for bags and fun if you’d like!

o.O fight club is terrible for bags and JQ doesn’t show

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

JQ’s Nuked just popped over to the SoR/BG/TC thread to say hello …

Meanwhile SoR and BG are having a classic contest.

Classic contest? 370 ppt is fights got it.

BG was monstered by SoR and TC’s strong showing in the first 48 hours, but has had 18 odd hours of good PPT. The match is currently about 7K apart.

At the same time JQ is ticking +515 and is 100K ahead after three days.

I hope this thread is also enjoying Nuked’s seering insight.

I’m sorry, we’ll try ticking +600 for you before you go to bed, no go on now, your mommy SoR is calling you.

what happened to that chest thumping in you last match? Oh I remember, you were QQing 2v1

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wish I was here

-Bounty Hunter

Wish you were here.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

E P I C D E F E N SE J Q

Attachments:

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

JQ’s Nuked just popped over to the SoR/BG/TC thread to say hello …

Meanwhile SoR and BG are having a classic contest.

Classic contest? 370 ppt is fights got it.

BG was monstered by SoR and TC’s strong showing in the first 48 hours, but has had 18 odd hours of good PPT. The match is currently about 7K apart.

At the same time JQ is ticking +515 and is 100K ahead after three days.

I hope this thread is also enjoying Nuked’s seering insight.

And……… Who cares? We all knew coming in that T1 servers fighting T2 servers would mean that you would have more people in the T2 offpeak (who are there to combat the t1 OC/SEA/EU blobs from BG/SOR), and no-one is chestbeating as someone had to get the short straw for matchups and we pulled it. The same result would happen with BG or SoR if not worse because a lot of people are taking these weeks as a chance to train and take time off from the game. Thanks for the fights CB, BEAR and KH.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

E P I C D E F E N SE J Q

In all fairness, I think they’re having karma/wxp/achievement withdraws and want it to be paper so they can take it back.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Easy win for JQ

Wow! This is a new and exciting observation!

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

It’s Tuesday and this match is already a non-stop PvD blob train. Props to Mag for still somewhat trying to play the game; this whole league has been an complete culmination of fail.

Im disappointed in SoS if this is how your server feels. If you came to gold league with that mind set than you should have stayed in silver league.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ciic.3679

Ciic.3679

Karma train has made wvw a joke atm – no server pride

Its all about wxp for the SoS pvdoor crew

/puts on anti-flame suit

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Hopefully the Anet gods will answer our prayers and the pve AP hunters will take the night off so we can set up open field with Agg and EP. Unlike Mag they will not run from 25 ppl.

If you have time to spare page 4 has 26 minutes of HzH eating dirt even numbers and all.

You mean part of our guild vs two guilds and the rest of your queue? Don’t you have a tower wall to hide on and AoE down somewhere right now? I accurately remember your guild going down quicker than your mom in bay

Videos are on page 3, from what I remember we stopped a full queue zerg for the first 1 hour from taking WK, before SoS got greedy and went for our garrison. I remember very well you getting pushed back into your spawn and that sweet sweet WK farm when you guys kept running back and ressing the lord. What’s funny is HzH didn’t wipe us once.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Karma train has made wvw a joke atm – no server pride

Agreed, Karma training is just a bad joke of whats supposed to be a PvP mode. If people want to PvE, do it in PvE.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

You mean part of our guild vs two guilds and the rest of your queue? Don’t you have a tower wall to hide on and AoE down somewhere right now? I accurately remember your guild going down quicker than your mom in bay

Videos are on page 3, from what I remember we stopped a full queue zerg for the first 1 hour from taking WK, before SoS got greedy and went for our garrison. I remember very well you getting pushed back into your spawn and that sweet sweet WK farm when you guys kept running back and ressing the lord. What’s funny is HzH didn’t wipe us once.

You don’t have to lie to make friends. Go back to your tower wall sir.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Awww you’re embarrassing yourself, two times we’ve been matched with JQ and two times we get excuses from HzH. Last time you guys were training members, this week your guardians are in queue. Which excuse will it be the next couple of days?

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Let me just say that there isn’t a universe I’d want to reside in if it had been JQ that had picked up ZD. Hell to the no. There would be enough crying to make people start pairing up and looking for an ark. I’m good with it being BG. No, we don’t have giant EU coverage to compete (though I do love our SR and TOHU folks!), but we never really have and we’ve done OK so far

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

is HzH even an actual wvw guild??? ive only seen a few of their tags in a jq pug train every now and then

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Awww you’re embarrassing yourself, two times we’ve been matched with JQ and two times we get excuses from HzH. Last time you guys were training members, this week your guardians are in queue. Which excuse will it be the next couple of days?

Even in the beginning pages you said you got full wiped a few times. It wasn’t by SoS. Pick a story and stick to it. Once again quit lying to try to make friends

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Even in the beginning pages you said you got full wiped a few times. It wasn’t by SoS. Pick a story and stick to it. Once again quit lying to try to make friends

Engrish comprehension to hard? I said HzH never wiped us.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Then who did?

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Not HzH, but please tell the mag guilds when you raid, so we can finally see the true HzH when their guardians aren’t in queue.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Good fights to HzH/NS.
Think VR got fully wiped 2-3 times all night, we had a lot of kills and fun.

here is the proof. Poster was very honorable and so were we. You just had to get carried away lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

is HzH even an actual wvw guild??? ive only seen a few of their tags in a jq pug train every now and then

I don’t know but one of their officers challenged AoN to an 5v5-8v8 roaming duel today on a BL of their choice.

This is going to be fun.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Then who did?

It’s a bit unsanitary they expect anyone to wipe for them, bleh….

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Snafu.7412

Good fights to HzH/NS.

here is the proof. Poster was very honorable and so were we. You just had to get carried away lol.

Duke can’t count past one your argument is therefore null.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Good fights to HzH/NS.

Wow trolling your own guildee on the forum that is classy lol. Watching you own yourself is entertaining.

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Let me just say that there isn’t a universe I’d want to reside in if it had been JQ that had picked up ZD. Hell to the no. There would be enough crying to make people start pairing up and looking for an ark. I’m good with it being BG. No, we don’t have giant EU coverage to compete (though I do love our SR and TOHU folks!), but we never really have and we’ve done OK so far

Did you just say JQ has never had giant EU coverage to compete? Do you remember what it was like at and right after SOS’ “implosion”?

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

Did you just say JQ has never had giant EU coverage to compete? Do you remember what it was like at and right after SOS’ “implosion”?

JQ was against two servers who didn’t really have EU coverage at the time. Keep in mind pre-SoS no Tier 1 server had an EU guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

We had RG which was like 15-25 plus pugs chasing them, I think that was about it for native EU. SoS had none that I recall and BG had the little it had up until recently.

EDIT: also, RG only stayed a few weeks, but it was enough to setup a lasting impression on the other servers that covered our weakspot mostly until IRON joined NA.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

(edited by SFShinigami.2015)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

If only Mag had this many people who PvF actually PvP instead of camping in towers with a bunch of siege or building trebs in their spawn in Mag BL this might be interesting.

You realize, of course, that a) you can be on a forum and in game at the same time, b) we have less people than you in general, correct?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Good fights to HzH/NS.

Wow trolling your own guildee on the forum that is classy lol. Watching you own yourself is entertaining.

Welcome to WvW with maguuma.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Still haven’t told me where and when you roam…….. scared? I haven’t seen a single HzH tag this match up.

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Still haven’t told me where and when you roam…….. scared? I haven’t seen a single HzH tag this match up.

Two of us were hanging out near mag spawns for over an hour today. hardly anyone came.

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Tricare whisper me what bl your on and ill come duel you..unless your a thief, i think my head might explode if i have to spin around looking for where your gona come out of stealth.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

We had RG which was like 15-25 plus pugs chasing them, I think that was about it for native EU. SoS had none that I recall and BG had the little it had up until recently.

EDIT: also, RG only stayed a few weeks, but it was enough to setup a lasting impression on the other servers that covered our weakspot mostly until IRON joined NA.

IRON was in NA before RG :o
But ye, sadly RG only came for the GvGs, was a privilege and honour to fight them

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

if anyone wants to do some duels down south in mag bl whisper me (Intense Vibrations)

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

But ye, sadly RG only came for the GvGs, was a privilege and honour to fight them

RG actually came to JQ twice. The first time was around the time that SoS and BG were still near the top with JQ I believe. VoTF and RG actually had a GvG on NA which was what sparked most of the NA interest in GvG. This was right around the time free transfers were coming to an end as well.

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

RG actually came to JQ twice. The first time was around the time that SoS and BG were still near the top with JQ I believe. VoTF and RG actually had a GvG on NA which was what sparked most of the NA interest in GvG. This was right around the time free transfers were coming to an end as well.

I did not know that :o

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Nuked.2360

I did not know that :o

It’s cool it was a long time ago HB and RG also had a GvG I believe. Those were some epic battles for sure. I must say though RG vs VoTF was one of the craziest things I personally saw and they ran some very polar opposite styles with VoTF using zerker gear while RG was one of the first to adopt PTV.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

You understood what i was saying so it didnt matter but anyway i rush typed it, i do with everything on the forums.
I didn’t come here to troll it was a genuine question.
But if you want me to get going on this forum i will, but would rather not.
And how have we lost to oPP?

Relax, It was a genuine question..no need to get your panties in a bunch..believe it or not I can be quite the civil person.

Well, if you really want to troll that badly, Maguuma PvFers are in dire need of a playmate.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Here’s the last of the fights I recorded Saturday with Ark and VR running together. Last clip is against NS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Yeah the big JQ recruitment spam last year was more or less just SF PRX and RG who then left shortly thereafter. There were some small guilds but they were mostly absorbed into other guilds.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Now its good to know that lotsa JQ asking for duel, let me know the update!

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

I don’t think you understand JQ’s situation with having difficulties getting organized forces into WvW. PvE achievement seekers have all the maps queued. This also goes for the sheer number of people who transferred to JQ in hopes of getting the “gold league first place” rewards. All 3 “tier 1” servers are going to have queue/achievement seeker issues for a bit.

Even NS is struggling to pull enough members into a borderland to do their thing. Nothing we can do about it.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator