10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

just make clear to maguma guys going against ..the train.. we do it as you don’t have numbers ( really as you guys drop sup Ac in open field to fight ) to face us in SEA/EU time so we don’t wanna just set there or go to do pve .. we prefer have fun in w vs w .. not to fk off time looking on world boss timer .. that all. 3>

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Yeah the big JQ recruitment spam last year was more or less just SF PRX and RG who then left shortly thereafter. There were some small guilds but they were mostly absorbed into other guilds.

He says forgetting half of China.

Just sayin’

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I only started playing a few weeks before the transfer, I thought FOO was already on JQ before that.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

just make clear to maguma guys going against ..the train.. we do it as you don’t have numbers ( really as you guys drop sup Ac in open field to fight ) to face us in SEA/EU time so we don’t wanna just set there or go to do pve .. we prefer have fun in w vs w .. not to fk off time looking on world boss timer .. that all. 3>

You know a giant karma train that never encounters anything more than half its size makes PvE look like eSports.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

The attempt just now at garrison was more Mag players than JQ. The first attempt had siegerazer too. Not that I’m complaining, tons of kills out of em.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

I only started playing a few weeks before the transfer, I thought FOO was already on JQ before that.

Yes they were, FOO were here before that. Remember Magikarp was SoS before BG so I am sure its all a blur to him.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

is HzH even an actual wvw guild??? ive only seen a few of their tags in a jq pug train every now and then

I don’t think you understand JQ’s situation with having difficulties getting organized forces into WvW. PvE achievement seekers have all the maps queued. This also goes for the sheer number of people who transferred to JQ in hopes of getting the “gold league first place” rewards. All 3 “tier 1” servers are going to have queue/achievement seeker issues for a bit.

Even NS is struggling to pull enough members into a borderland to do their thing. Nothing we can do about it.

Trying to organise a JQ BL bay defence earlier this evening was interesting experience. when most of map chat says, let them have it so we can flip it back it gets frustrating.

Could have been a good fight as well. WvW xp and achievements really killed this game.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

The attempt just now at garrison … had siegerazer too.

Wat

in Match-ups

SFShinigami.2015

The first attempt was at sw tower, with siegerazer. The second was in inner hills. The third was in bay with acs. There was a small skirmish after that at ne tower. Then the zerg moved on while a bunch got killed. Then the garrison fight in which there were more mag than JQ because of the JQ who died when they were left behind. Then again with tons of acs and hiding behind gates at nw bay. I had to stop at that point though because its close to bread time. Some fun fights and stuff, ty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

The attempt just now at garrison … had siegerazer too.

Wat

My guess is they had trouble killing 1 guardian from mag…….. so of course it must have been siegerazer……

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

why does this post sounds so insulting lmao

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Yes they were, FOO were here before that. Remember Magikarp was SoS before BG so I am sure its all a blur to him.

Oh I remember JQ’s SEA coverage quite well, back when SoS/SBI/JQ the match in SEA was MERC v FOO v WM (3 guilds 3 maps) (EB was pugs back then for all servers). SoS got ND towards the end as SBI died and then JQ got 4 map coverage SEA. MERC and AFS batten down the hatches for the coming onslaught of WM/FOO which used to fill a map with their own member alone and we would attempt to weather the storm inside our hopefully fortified keeps enjoying strategies like this; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYjq_xLeOLg shenanigans.

It indeed was a blur, I’m sure many of the MERC member’s now on JQ remember the insane amount of guilds JQ suddenly had in the SEA time slot, we we’re constantly amazed at each night finding at least 2-3 new guild tags each night for about 2 weeks.

Ge, Val, DC, VwV, TKG, EXI, OMEN, many more I have forgotten.

It was the first super-stack of T1, prior to this queues didn’t really exist, maybe the map that MERC/FOO/WM was on but that was it, not anymore ;P the good ole days.

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Tricare i’m still waiting for that whisper if you wana duel ill be on for another hour.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Victor.7354

Victor.7354

What SF is up to tonight – 3v3 Deathmatch Tournament

http://www.twitch.tv/strike_force_tv

Ex-Strike Force [SF] – Jade Quarry
Im Not A Commander – 80 Guardian
Channel – http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsOnlyVic

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mr Ko Killer.7206

Mr Ko Killer.7206

what happened to that chest thumping in you last match? Oh I remember, you were QQing 2v1

Speaking of chest thumping:

‘Lapdawgs’ don’t end the week with a 5k lead. Continue QQ’ing, JQ. I have never liked JQ because it always took advantage of the BG/SoR rivalry and you are doing it again with this post. When we all que up all 4 maps, JQ comes in dead last, says alot about the server.

And:

There is a rivalry between all 3 servers, but the BG/SoR rivalry has always overshadowed other ones, and JQ has blatantly taken advantage of it.

Sure I wasn’t just trolling the chest thumper? I’d leave it up to you to decide but we all know what your answer would be.

As for 2v1 QQ, how did BG take that supposed 2v1 from TC and SoR? Not very well, I think BG forum QQ’d more times than JQ ever did last week. If TC has coverage to 2v1 all weekend…maybe BG has become the new T2 server? Or is that why ZD was brought in?

Let’s keep this forum among the relevant players, BG I think needs to spend their time actually beating SoR before gloating about their tick on another matchups thread.

Jade Quarry’s TrollMaster General| Generation Of Legends [EviL] Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

It was the first super-stack of T1, prior to this queues didn’t really exist, maybe the map that MERC/FOO/WM was on but that was it, not anymore ;P the good ole days.

What? Have we all forgotten the greatest stack of all time, HoD? Nothing in T1 since then was anywhere near the stacking levels of that. They had 24/7 queues that lasted for over 6 hours every day in all timezones during a time when the rest of T1 had almost no EU or SEA coverage. But I guess that was before the time of SBI and SoS joining JQ in T1. HoD was finally defeated by a JQ and ET double team. Then all the guilds on HoD transferred or quit the game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Tricare i’m still waiting for that whisper if you wana duel ill be on for another hour.

There’s a reason I asked what bl and time he was roaming. I don’t care to duel anymore, everyone changes up their build/skills for the class they are about to fight. However, I’m about to log on in 10, I’ll whisper you.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

What? Have we all forgotten the greatest stack of all time, HoD? Nothing in T1 since then was anywhere near the stacking levels of that. They had 24/7 queues that lasted for over 6 hours every day in all timezones during a time when the rest of T1 had almost no EU or SEA coverage. But I guess that was before the time of SBI and SoS joining JQ in T1. HoD was finally defeated by a JQ and ET double team. Then all the guilds on HoD transferred or quit the game.

There is always a super-stacked server/faction at the launch of a game, which doesn’t last long, I wouldn’t consider HoD as T1 due to it’s short stint and was still in the honeymoon period of the game can never be considered “actual”.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

There is always a super-stacked server/faction at the launch of a game, which doesn’t last long, I wouldn’t consider HoD as T1 due to it’s short stint and was still in the honeymoon period of the game can never be considered “actual”.

Tell that to the guys who were in TA lol, cuddlepie talked my ear off last time I made a comment like that and it was more Condemned quitting the game due to a few reasons surrounding game mechanics (such as the downed state/Rally mechanic) that triggered TAs implosion.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

Thanks to tricare and others for coming and kicking my kitten felt good to be the one getting killed for once. If anyone else out there wants to have some fights this week feel free to whisper me anytime.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SlothBear.9846

SlothBear.9846

You know a giant karma train that never encounters anything more than half its size makes PvE look like eSports.

Great, now we’ll get a second league for sure. Hope you’re proud of yourself.

in Match-ups

Posted by: luckywaldo.6089

luckywaldo.6089

Great, now we’ll get a second league for sure. Hope you’re proud of yourself.

Aaargh you’re right.

I will go put myself in the bad corner now.

Ecce Machina ~ Engineer
Ars Est Mortem ~ Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

JQ should recruit more NA.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

Great fights just now outside of mag garri JQ, do you have commanders??

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Jade Quarry just got wrecked at Mag’s garrison.

#magswag

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

in Match-ups

Posted by: XingWongBochChoi.9854

XingWongBochChoi.9854

#magswag

Mox for next prime minister for australia

Auskaaaaaaa~

in Match-ups

Posted by: gebrechen.5643

gebrechen.5643

Great fights just now outside of mag garri JQ, do you have commanders??

Only a pve guy with a blue icon who can’t find the jumping puzzle.

Some people die on epidemic, other have skill.
- great warlord Waha of Sea 2981bc

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

All thanks to my superior commanding skills. #goldleague

Attachments:

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

#magswag

My bags were too heavy, back started hurting.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

#magswag

And by wrecked do you mean left to protect bay from sos?

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

#magswag

And by wrecked do you mean left to protect bay from sos?

Wrecked as in #rekt get wrecked JQ You ain’t got #magswag

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Doesn’t matter got bags

working on our post per minute

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

You weren’t giving any more WxP, we had to fight someone who did.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

SG wiped PYRO how many times in open field? LOL and we left because SoS attacked Bay <3 who got whipped too. GJ #Magswag

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Match-ups

Posted by: B Rad.5416

B Rad.5416

I’ve had 25 stacks of bloodlust all night on magbl. How many times has pyro and agg wiped tonight? pyro maybe 3/4 agg maybe 5?

B Rad 80 Thief | Scrúbs 80 Guardian | Aquaholic 80 Elementalist |
Keyser Soze 80 Warrior | Muted 80 Mesmer | Crim De La Crim 80 Necro |
Server: Jade Quarry

in Match-ups

Posted by: fadswaffer.5140

fadswaffer.5140

We weren’t on there 3/4 of the night.

[PYRO] MAGUUMA
Necromancer | Warrior
NO TEARS ONLY DREAMS

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

SG wiped PYRO how many times in open field? LOL and we left because SoS attacked Bay <3 who got whipped too. GJ #Magswag

Who was SG? All I saw was 60+ pugs in a blob together… we had 25.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

I’ve had 25 stacks of bloodlust all night on magbl. How many times has pyro and agg wiped tonight? pyro maybe 3/4 agg maybe 5?

fought ur full queue blob with our 25 all night somehow never lost my stacks so idk mang it’s a mystery how those stacks work

Maguuma [PYRO]

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheButterman.5182

TheButterman.5182

Jade Quarry can’t even handle our #magswag right now

Siberious Tim [PYRO] commander
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mag likes to say “zergbusting” when we know we are outnumbering a group and that it’s just not a fair fight for them. JQ likes to actual internalize that as a win and then post about it. T1 #1 #t1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

SG+friends. But it’s ok. It was a fun fight regardless

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

Exclusive JQ gettin’ wrecked footage right here:

#Magswag

But all swag aside, tonight was fun. The fights near the Ice Grub especially. Thanks for the fun, SG! Hope to see you on the field again soon!

Deany Kong – #magswag

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

as you don’t have numbers ( really as you guys drop sup Ac in open field to fight )

can i ask what is wrong with using siege in open field fight when you dont have numbers? is it a must to stick to player vs player when it’s wvw and siege is clearly a good tactic?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

SG+friends. But it’s ok. It was a fun fight regardless

So carried by the +friends.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

OIC!

Let’s get physical!

[TKG] Flake

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Was some good fights at JQ garri till they gave up. It should be free to take back now or soon.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: thefreezingvoid.8516

thefreezingvoid.8516

Most of my guild on JQ have decided to take the week off.
Between long broken queue system, the non stop karma farms, and the players that run when a fight starts, and huge ppt lead causing no extra insentive to continue playing, this week is just no fun.

My hopes is a solution to the queue system is found quickly, and most of the AC hunters get their AC’s and head back to pve lands, or at the very least learn how to follow the commander when things deviate from PvD

(edited by thefreezingvoid.8516)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

Mag likes to say “zergbusting” when we know we are outnumbering a group and that it’s just not a fair fight for them. JQ likes to actual internalize that as a win and then post about it. T1 #1 #t1

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure zergbusting originated as a term for the 10-15 mans that would run decent builds and bust the larger zergs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

Most of my guild on JQ have decided to take the week off.
Between long broken queue system, the non stop karma farms, and the players that run when a fight starts, and huge ppt lead causing no extra insentive to continue playing, this week is just no fun.

My hopes is a solution to the queue system is found quickly, and most of the AC hunters get their AC’s and head back to pve lands, or at the very least learn how to follow the commander when things deviate from PvD

#T1problems

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure zergbusting originated as a term for the 10-15 mans that would run decent builds and bust the larger zergs.

Then someone on Mag made a mass recruit guild called Zerg Busters, got buttmad when we told him running at a zerg with 30+ people is not zerg busting, moved off and threatened to beat us all, then slowly trickled back to mag because they fell apart as soon as they moved.

Maguuma [PYRO]