10/25 JQ/ SOS/ Mag (Gold Season Match 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

SM achievement is easy to get compared to trying to get merc camp achievement with hordes of SOS and JQ flooding into them non stop.

It actually sounds like a good idea to siege up a merc camp and wait for bags to appear.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

pls leave our necro alone target me i staff ele ok ez kill trust me np

Add +40% Condi food/etc with those runes and stacks and Necro is easily beyond nasty.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

When the going gets tough for Maguuma. Well…

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

idgi

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

idgi

And you never will.

/pats

in Match-ups

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

“SMC has changed hands four five times in the last 35 minutes – JQ->Mags->JQ->SoS->Mags?JQ”

The night before, in the late morning hours, it was JQ>SOS>JQ>SOS>JQ>SOS>JQ>SOS>JQ. You get the idea. Seems like some collusion BS going on there. Just wish ANET would monitor group chat more agressively and ban people doing stuff like that.

Of course when they were not swapping SM, they were often hitting Mag garrison from 2 sides at the same time.

SM achievement is easy to get compared to trying to get merc camp achievement with hordes of SOS and JQ flooding into them non stop.

Ban people for not playing defense? There’s no way they’re going to punish anyone for how EB is played with seasons.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

“Ban people for not playing defense? There’s no way they’re going to punish anyone for how EB is played with seasons”
—-
No…ban people for agreeing to let each other take SM over and over. If they invited players to a group and discussed doing so, there would be logs. As I understand it, this is against the rules. If not, call it some sort of code of honor. You know it is wrong and should feel bad for doing it.

There is little doubt there was a lot of double teaming by SOS and JQ this week. Many nights you could watch the map and see how little you hit each other while you both focused on Maguuma.

Funny thing is I guess SOS thinks beating Maguuma is some big deal. Going into Gold you would have to be a moron to NOT see that no matter what happens, Maguuma and SOS will end up in 5th and 6th place. Nothing we do is going to beat BG, JQ, TC, or SOR. Unless a whole lot of players leave at once from those servers, or a whole of others transfers into Mag or SoS. And that ain’t going to happen I think because instead a whole lot of players will be bandwagoning and will move to whatever server they think of those will be the ‘winning’ server. And it ain’t Mag or SOS!

Also, I may be wrong but do you REALLY think there will be a big reward difference between 5th or 6th place? Really? I hardly think so.

So the only thing SOS really accomplished this week when they were in conclusion with JQ, was make JQ players have it more easy than they would have had.
Was this really smart? Did you enjoy making it easier for them?

It would have made a lot more sense for Maguuma and SOS to mostly leave each other alone and focus on putting pressure on JQ. If they had to constantly focus on fighting 2 fronts at least it might have been a challenge for them and might have at least wore them out so they would not have had such stupid numbers 24/7.

SOS, all you accomplished was letting them win way more easily than they might have otherwise. As the great Ricky Bobby once said, “If you ain’t first, your last!” No one is going to remember, nor care, who came in 5th or 6th.

So quit trying so hard to win gold and just farm bags and look for fun fight instead. No one is going to care that you managed to beat Maguuma with the help of 8,000 JQ monkeys carrying you.

P.S. JQ thanks for all the loot bags.

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

Yes. Let’s ban people for playing the game how they want to.

You’re violating my game mode!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imalight.6124

Imalight.6124

“Ban people for not playing defense? There’s no way they’re going to punish anyone for how EB is played with seasons”
—-
blah blah blah double team blah QQ blah blah im bad at wvw blah blah

in Match-ups

Posted by: Imalight.6124

Imalight.6124

—-
No…ban people for agreeing to let each other take SM over and over. If they invited players to a group and discussed doing so, there would be logs. As I understand it, this is against the rules. If not, call it some sort of code of honor. You know it is wrong and should feel bad for doing it.

FEELZ BAD

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Reward should be based on level of upgrades

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

Hey SoS, thanks for all the fun fights tonight.
Had a ton load of fun. /hugs

Score Update.

See everyone in round 3

Attachments:

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

There are no prizes for 5th or 6th, remember? We’re in it for the lulz and we got fired up because of the mysterious alignment in the heavens that brought about Maguuma “tryhard form” for a week and thought we were competing that way.

No matters, we get shipped off to the crap sandwich match and we’ll get to play again in 2 weeks.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

But how do you get SOS to understand that whether they come in 5th or 6th, it doesn’t matter?

Or maybe they have delusions of grandeur and actually think they have some chance at being in the top 3. Maybe they are so delusional they they think #1 is attainable.

Just not getting how they think teaming with JQ accomplishes anything other than winning this week’s match…which gains them exactly what?

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

What percentage of JQ players are frothing at the mouth for their finisher reward right now?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: shagworth.5017

shagworth.5017

Golden dolyak finisher or uninstall

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

But how do you get SOS to understand that whether they come in 5th or 6th, it doesn’t matter?

Why are you blaming SoS? The wxp train is what drives this stuff, on all servers, not just SoS. You cannot stop our train from blindly running around taking whatever they can, so why expect SoS to do it?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Or maybe they have delusions of grandeur and actually think they have some chance at being in the top 3. Maybe they are so delusional they they think #1 is attainable.

Just not getting how they think teaming with JQ accomplishes anything other than winning this week’s match…which gains them exactly what?

I doubt there has been any joint stuff with JQ that SOS started. JQ tried pushing for the karma train and whoever was with them did the circle. This included sos commanders as well as mags ones.
On the matter of wins you might wanna look at the league table. This league works like a football match in terms of points which means that if jq gets a few more matches against sor/bt and looses they might as well fall lower simply due to getting only 1 point out of the match.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Slim.3208

Slim.3208

Hey SoS, thanks for all the fun fights tonight.
Had a ton load of fun. /hugs

Score Update.

See everyone in round 3

Thanks to you too for the good fights Also shoutout to TKG and WvW for the good fights this week

Sea of Swag ~
[CB] Carebear Unit Co-Leader
Accepting All 15v15s

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Video of our GvG with EP last night:

Frontline Destroyer Warrior PoV, with some comms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MS-n8dsV8

Great fights!

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Outside of AGG and EP, most our guilds are “hybrids” in that we like open field fighting but also like to capture targets.

For instance, AGG will fight an enemy zerg at a camp; then will leave without capturing the camp. Fang or CNB would take the camp afterwards just in case we want to poke a tower or keep to get a brawl going.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Agg will use siege when they know it gets a fight. We saw jericho inside of an omega golem at least once.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Outside of AGG and EP, most our guilds are “hybrids” in that we like open field fighting but also like to capture targets.

For instance, AGG will fight an enemy zerg at a camp; then will leave without capturing the camp. Fang or CNB would take the camp afterwards just in case we want to poke a tower or keep to get a brawl going.

If you create the fight, Agg will come.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

aggreshun dos not evn fite w/o arto karts rofl

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Looking for JQ solo roamers, pls advise. Lol oop, jk, there are none.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

rofl wvw is 4 big fites go to noob spvp if u want duels rofl

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zephyrus.9680

Zephyrus.9680

Video of our GvG with EP last night:

Frontline Destroyer Warrior PoV, with some comms:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0MS-n8dsV8

Great fights!

Nice comeback. Interesting to see a warrior that doesn’t have a hammer for a change.

Zefyres – Ele | Maguuma | (ex) top100 solo/teamQ casual | Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

JQ would like to welcome its newest transfer, “My Little Jericho: Transfering is Magic” [Agg]

:3

One of the oldest and greatest traditions in GW2 is the troll tag rivalry between SF and Agg. PRAISE JEDSUS!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

you all lucky to have this match. treat my fellow maguuma graduates nice ok?

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Reward should be based on level of upgrades

Great idea this. If we must have wxp then this sounds promising.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Scoreboard PPT Garrisons EBG Keep PPT Outskilled by JQ

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

is Kartek drunk posting?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

lol @ the 3 HzH in SoS BL just now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

is Kartek drunk posting?

kartek is always drunk posting
there iz no sober

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

JQ would like to welcome its newest transfer, “My Little Jericho: Transfering is Magic” [Agg]

:3

One of the oldest and greatest traditions in GW2 is the troll tag rivalry between SF and Agg. PRAISE JEDSUS!

oh god what.
PRAISE JEDSUS

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

We’re happy that we’re AGG’s #1 vacation destination.

Other folks on JQ might consider following suit since we face SoR and BG next week. Might be the ONLY chance you have to change BG’s trajectory to become number one (throw in some gold and we won’t pick sides either LOL)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Other folks on JQ might consider following suit since we face SoR and BG next week. Might be the ONLY chance you have to change BG’s trajectory to become number one (throw in some gold and we won’t pick sides either LOL)

It’s bribe time already? Are knee pads involved?

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

I’m your Huckleberry ><

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

It also gives some JQ guilds the opportunity to have some fun in the field with Agg. Even better when our PVE AP hunters lets us back in the maps daily.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

JQ just wasn’t as big fans of MLP as Jericho so he felt out of place

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

So what are JQ fans of then? Cowboy Bebop?

(edited by electriette.8952)

in Match-ups

Azure Prower.8701

You do know SoS was #1 once right?

If people on SoS want to fight hard and take what they can.

…Let them?

in Match-ups

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

PPT doesn’t matter to SOS, what matters is WXP. Hence, pick the path of least resistance and stick to it. Does that explain things much?

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I always lose interest in playing a few days into the match after it becomes clear there’s no one worth roaming around to find. I know it’s better overall to be in gold league, but I do miss EB.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Fuzzion.2504

JQ are fans of having a good time

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

I always lose interest in playing a few days into the match after it becomes clear there’s no one worth roaming around to find. I know it’s better overall to be in gold league, but I do miss EB.

Ebay lost more than a few to TC, including the core of GF.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

Not sure that is accurate. GF seemed to have lost some of their better players in the transfer.

in Match-ups

Pinko.2076

Not sure that is accurate. GF seemed to have lost some of their better players in the transfer.

That’s what I said. He misses Ebay roamers, and most of the good ones were GF now TC. So Ebay might not be as fun for roaming now~

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Eh, when we were against TC, I never saw any GF tags in less than a 15 man. I think they fully embraced gold league. I don’t mean that disrespectfully; it just isn’t the same as it used to be.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in Match-ups

electriette.8952

JQ are fans of having a good time

I don’t want to hear that from someone who beats dogs