3/4 maps queued, qq about q

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Ohhhh, looks like someone is doing the exact same thing they are complaining about.

Picture says 1000 words.

The real crime happening in this pic is the loss of our JP. Don’t try to bog down the real issues with your need to address hypocrisy while poor SBI achievement hunters go without.

[Shhh] SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Impromptu Fight Club, SBI Windmill!

Need more NSP and EBay!

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Sorry I couldn’t fight anyone. Had something come up. Hope the people left had fun

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Ohhhh, looks like someone is doing the exact same thing they are complaining about.

Picture says 1000 words.

The real crime happening in this pic is the loss of our JP. Don’t try to bog down the real issues with your need to address hypocrisy while poor SBI achievement hunters go without.

The chat box made me LOL, and probably 3/4 of the reason I posted the pic at all. HAHA!

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyops.5894

Tyops.5894

Been encountering quite a few EB who just AltF4 or use that other transfer window glitch to WP away or DC when a noob like me is about to stomp them. Do that to someone else please… I could use the WXP.

NSP Why bother?….

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakma.1549

Drakma.1549

I too have encountered several people doing that!

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Varconi.1804

Varconi.1804

Well that is me in your ss and since I haven’t posted kitten on this thread I am not sure what you are kittening about I will assume its because of a 2v1? Except if I remember that fight correctly it was a 2v2 with some random ranger who came by and you ran like a kitten while the other person stayed at sentry to cap.

XOXO Female Asura Mesmer NSP | Female Sylvari Engineer

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Well that is me in your ss and since I haven’t posted kitten on this thread I am not sure what you are kittening about I will assume its because of a 2v1? Except if I remember that fight correctly it was a 2v2 with some random ranger who came by and you ran like a kitten while the other person stayed at sentry to cap.

Yeah, they left me. I didn’t run, I am the dead one who stayed to fight. I am not “kittening”, have you read the whole thread?

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Yeah, they left me. I didn’t run, I am the dead one who stayed to fight. I am not “kittening”, have you read the whole thread?

I always hate it when people on my team do that. Wait, come back we will have an even match it will be fun!

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

I always hate it when people on my team do that. Wait, come back we will have an even match it will be fun!

Well, the pug was fighting them, so I came to help, figured 2v3 was better odds for a pug not in TS, but as soon as they focused on me, ZOOM! Pug at sentry. :| Oh well. In this matchup, I don’t mind being someone’s daily!

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

All this Sbi awesomenss everywhere. What is a solo roamer To do ?

Hint*

O_s song of the day

ObsĀ®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jenrah.5403

Jenrah.5403

Nice Video & kudos Unknownchaos. Your level of skill is clear and all budding Mesmers should watch the link above.

The thing that has lowered my opinion of XOXO though is not fights that’s have gone both ways whilst I roam ruins etc, nor even the trolls on this forum (that most guilds have tbh), but the infantile emote spamming of a very average XOXO Mesmer (I was reliably told his/her name was Varconi) as he/she tried desperately not to die in a duel at the windmill today. For me that lowers your value as a guild and hurts all the excellent players i’m sure you have in it, such as yourself.

Props to all from EB & NSP who have stuck it out this week and made all my log ins enjoyable (including a particularly classy GH Mes who took time to chat yesterday after an awesome fight) and to my server mates from SBI who are actively co-operating to build on what we have going.

Keep it up, keep having fun & Peace the Kitten (Jen) Out.

SBI

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hughie Wellington.2516

Hughie Wellington.2516

shouts out to the warrior who valiantly fought my mesmer at Ebay north camp( i was the mesmer who ran up waved as you hit me..we fought for a bit for us both to back off( me into a camp, of which i have no shame use any advantage you have available i say) for us to re-engage fight shortly after..ty for the bow dude good fight
shout to the freindly SBI quaggan near watergate of ebay garrison…i enjoyed dancing with you…and told the silly thief off that attacked you..was funny seeing you outrun him though still in quaggan form!
shout out to the SBI ranger i tried to duel at SE sentry…Ebay map ..only for me to get run down by 5 or so SBI heading to hills…the /cry and many /kneel was appreciated… shame we couldnt actually get a fair duel…. all in all some really fun moments in this match up in and out of zerg SBI has had me in home BL the whole match up running around like a headless chicken…shouts to all those who lost against an asura condition mesmer with teq wings..better luck next time /bow to you all great match up:)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mickz.8356

Mickz.8356

Hint*

O_s song of the day

Good vid obs,
Keep up the good work ;o

Cream, Collecting Loot [Bags]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowreap.5174

Snowreap.5174

Yes it is getting old. It’s only a couple people, and this is something that has been a non issue until this matchup. Commanders on TS are starting to get paranoid when they hear that a mesmer is hidden somewhere. This means that they are starting to waste time confirming how the mesmer is getting in and whether or not their source is credible. You guys are not the only people this is an issue for. We’re trying to figure out how to deal with it as well.

it’s extremely disappointing to me when this happens. last night a group of us were on SBI’s borderlands trying to take towers when we noticed that bay had somehow flipped blue. I think we were either at the SE or the SW tower at the time.

when it became clear in chat that it was most likely an exploit (nobody would own up to taking Bay) I simply logged off for the night despite it still being kind of early for me. that’s not the kind of gameplay I want to be associated with.

please please please if you see exploiters, report them. I don’t want them on my server and your reports will help us to be rid of them.

-ken

The Purge [PURG] – Ehmry Bay

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

but the infantile emote spamming of a very average XOXO Mesmer (I was reliably told his/her name was Varconi) as he/she tried desperately not to die in a duel at the windmill today.

Hahaha! ^ Look no further than a 5 posts up this thread from yours…

Hint, turn off emotes – too many baddies believe it means something to spam and hope to glitch their combat animations. Mesmer wanting to duel…what a surprise. No thanks, probably just another Perplexity Runes build too.

(edited by Artaz.3819)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Hint*

O_s song of the day

Uhm…people need to l2condiremove and l2notfightclones…

Those people should be embarrassed!! Especially the guardian…lasted 20secs..

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

Hint*

O_s song of the day

That was actually pretty good.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Hint*

O_s song of the day

Interesting video there, but what always gets me when watching Mesmer videos is that virtually always it’s a highlight reel against people that can’t process the idea that you stay on the clone that isn’t pathing like an AI. If it’s running sideways or backwards, that’s the one you hit.

For a second I thought the first fight was one I stepped in on at the same exact location against a similarly looking Mes; it ended when I got there because I cunningly did the above and hit her with my axe until she fell over and bled to death.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: JHN.8749

JHN.8749

Tyvm for the fights this week guys, heres my outnumbered series #1 for shatter mesmer no healing engi this time, enjoy!

As much as I want to flame your video by how lengthy it is, I gotta give credit where its due. You deserve recognition for your level of skill in this video due to the phase retreat stomps, punt stomps, epic kiting, etc. I wanted to make fun your video by all the people you fought, but I couldn’t since all the fights outnumbered you were in were guild groups and sarsbear wasn’t on vent the whole time. Every minute of the video was worth it and learned plenty, and each clip was awesome fighting.

As much as I hate to say it, but you’re underrated tM/spca and the support guardians that were in your video sarsbear and kevin. You guys are one tough kitten to fight and I applaud you guys on that good job.

Whats funny is despite you jumping around w/ evon gnashblade supporter on, people still have trouble figuring out which is the real bamf joe haha.

Sbi Asuran Mesmer Solo Roamer

(edited by JHN.8749)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Riava.7985

Riava.7985

So just wondering, if its possible for an omega golem to have the claim buffs nowhere near the claimed object, see pic for more.

Edit:: Not accusing just curious as to how this was possible

Attachments:

(edited by Riava.7985)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Thanks to the Ebay thief and Engi for the duels outside NSP SW camp. Was fun!

[Abys]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

The thing that has lowered my opinion of XOXO though is not fights that’s have gone both ways whilst I roam ruins etc, nor even the trolls on this forum (that most guilds have tbh), but the infantile emote spamming of a very average XOXO Mesmer (I was reliably told his/her name was Varconi) as he/she tried desperately not to die in a duel at the windmill today. For me that lowers your value as a guild and hurts all the excellent players i’m sure you have in it, such as yourself.

I’ve never heard of XOXO players running from a duel unless it was a pointless duel against a bunker and the fight was going on 10+ minutes. I’m glad you think that person is a very average mesmer because I’ve seen comments complimenting the game play of Varc on match forums previously.

As for emote spamming, if you’re upset about it you can join the club. Our reputation, which isn’t important because this game should be about whatever is fun to that person. Let me reiterate, this is a game. It should be played as one. Emote spamming adds fun to the game and is generally used by us to laugh about beating ridiculous odds and/or killing someone who was trying to troll us.

The fact that people have taken so much interest in killing us makes it even more fun. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen zergs turn to try and catch the unlucky XOXO and then laugh, kneel, and dance on their corpses. Thank you for adding to my gaming experience.

/sit
/sit
/sit
/sit
/laugh

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

(edited by AKLbow.2463)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

1-2 man roamers are common. Blobs and zergs are very common. 5-man coordinated roaming teams = almost never anywhere. The reason is simple, there is this thing called sPvP.

You will never find any fair fights but maybe once in a night if you run 5-man havoc and aren’t really even looking for it.

I’m assuming you’re talking about SBI in particular because every server I’ve played has a population of roamers/5 mans/10 mans that actually prefer open field fights. Even in gold league there is an abundance of roamers. I’m now positive after these remarks that nearly every person on SBI joined to press 1 in a zerg.

So what if they did want to zerg, or sit a tower for D, or play this game however they choose (like you)? Who are you to question or chastise them for their decision?

I am Viohlent.

Ah I see. Not a very good response to my point. Try again.

As has been stated earlier, you will not achieve satisfaction roaming this match up.

sPVP —-—————————————>

But then again, why do the logical thing? When clearly you love to rock the forums with complaints about the lack of roamers on SBI.

Why would I go to spvp to stand in circles when I can do it in wvw?

XOXO apparently doesn’t understand the purpose of WvW. If they can’t see why spvp better suits their game, it’s pointless to argue with them.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

XOXO apparently doesn’t understand the purpose of WvW. If they can’t see why spvp better suits their game, it’s pointless to argue with them.

WvW is open world pvp, isn’ it?
So you’re doing your wvw thing ( running from a door to another to make ppt) and we’re doing our thing ( killing you between these doors) and we’re all happy (most of time )

I personnaly don’t understand the door thing ( it’s not fun for me), but I’m not judging you or suggesting you to move to pveland and do champion/temple runs instead.

VoxL, NSPPT

(edited by Nausicca.6038)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

The fact that people have taken so much interest in killing us makes it even more fun. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen zergs turn to try and catch the unlucky XOXO and then laugh, kneel, and dance on their corpses. Thank you for adding to my gaming experience.

I know what you mean ! SBI has been kind of rude with my corpse lately :s

VoxL, NSPPT

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: billiamgrace.2804

billiamgrace.2804

WvW is open world pvp, isn’ it?
So you’re doing your wvw thing ( running from a door to another to make ppt) and we’re doing our thing ( killing you between these doors) and we’re all happy (most of time )

I personnaly don’t understand the door thing ( it’s not fun for me), but I’m not judging you or suggesting you to move to pveland and do champion/temple runs instead.

I would argue PvP’s smaller maps make it even more “turtley” than WvW. The current meta consists almost entirely of building as bunker as possible and sitting on a point. Pretty sure that’s the complete opposite of what XOXO wants.

Ehmry Bay ā€“ Guild Leader Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Rhyddarch | Sasha FĆÆerce | Truly Skrumptious | Bathsalt Cupcake
#nerfcliffs #hauskeepink

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

1-2 man roamers are common. Blobs and zergs are very common. 5-man coordinated roaming teams = almost never anywhere. The reason is simple, there is this thing called sPvP.

You will never find any fair fights but maybe once in a night if you run 5-man havoc and aren’t really even looking for it.

I’m assuming you’re talking about SBI in particular because every server I’ve played has a population of roamers/5 mans/10 mans that actually prefer open field fights. Even in gold league there is an abundance of roamers. I’m now positive after these remarks that nearly every person on SBI joined to press 1 in a zerg.

So what if they did want to zerg, or sit a tower for D, or play this game however they choose (like you)? Who are you to question or chastise them for their decision?

I am Viohlent.

Ah I see. Not a very good response to my point. Try again.

As has been stated earlier, you will not achieve satisfaction roaming this match up.

sPVP —-—————————————>

But then again, why do the logical thing? When clearly you love to rock the forums with complaints about the lack of roamers on SBI.

Why would I go to spvp to stand in circles when I can do it in wvw?

I don’t understand this ridiculous fixation on telling people to go to spvp. If spvp was something we wanted to do, don’t you think we’d be there? How about you go to spvp and get those ppt circles all you want.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Stupid roamers need to go do keg brawl and stop interfering with my WXP grind to gain mastery in all of the siege weapons.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreal.9826

Boreal.9826

I don’t understand this ridiculous fixation on telling people to go to spvp. If spvp was something we wanted to do, don’t you think we’d be there? How about you go to spvp and get those ppt circles all you want.

The reason people keep telling you this is because XOXO (granted, a vocal few) seems to do a lot of either whining or boasting on the forums. All a consequence of the unfair nature of WvW (by design). Hence the suggestion of sPvP.

However, it’s also understood that the idea of fair fights vs seasoned teams can be a bit intimidating.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

The reason people keep telling you this is because XOXO (granted, a vocal few) seems to do a lot of either whining or boasting on the forums. All a consequence of the unfair nature of WvW (by design). Hence the suggestion of sPvP.

However, it’s also understood that the idea of fair fights vs seasoned teams can be a bit intimidating.

Yet its funny to see how those that read these threads tend to hunt down XOXO in an attempt to shut them up. Funny how that works in XOXO’s favor :-)

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

Yet its funny to see how those that read these threads tend to hunt down XOXO in an attempt to shut them up. Funny how that works in XOXO’s favor :-)

Os guild? i remember your blobs from my GOM days.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

Os guild? i remember your blobs from my GOM days.

Still have marks on your backside to remind you? :-P <3 TBH this is a recent change for me.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

When lolkilling us becomes more of of an objective then zerging down some undefended tower/keep/camp. Then we are doing our job.

Either we face/sit you after you get the 123 or we trash your garbage guild on the forums. What ever it takes to get your zerg to do a 180 at the site of us is what we want.

Think this hasn’t worked ? It has.. I’ve been chased across full maps. I’ve had zerglings jump off wall siege and join the zerg just to get a piece of me.

Most the time when solo.. if I run into 1 or 2 people they run like they stole something.

On another note. Sbi has a few talented people. I’ve had great 2v1s and small man fights with the |Lexs| frogmanmesmer & friends. Although I trounce him everytime i catch him alone :p.

I love the guys from |bags| also. Stand up quality people. Sbi the bandwagon dump float doesn’t deserve any of you.

That’s all for now.

Zerg on friends!

ObsĀ®

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: grasshopper.8539

grasshopper.8539

We did some morning house keeping today for NSP. I hope it helps NSP breakout and have some better fights. No one likes to get spawn camped

Edit: /Bow — to commander of [Oalf]

Ehmry bay. now on SOS
Commander Goldiy of (ZoD)

(edited by grasshopper.8539)

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

er…. so… Props to [Os] last night, they put up a hell of a fight. Enjoyed being ran over by them!

Also, thanks to the interesting Map Chat in NSP and EBAY BL last night. Very interesting to see how SBI is already changing.

Appreciate the call out man, we are also enjoying the current matchup. Being in a matchup such as this presents incredible opportunity for growth. My only regret is that FA is not in this matchup; no offense intended to EB.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

So, out of curiosity. Is there a lot of e-high-fiving going on in SBI’s TS or whatever you use to organize when you guys are spawn camping and jumping on the corpses of the people you manage to pull from the portals and steamroll? Or is it more of a sophisticated British ‘Good show old chap’ pat on the back at your job well done?

Just trying to get clear in my head who we’re fighting.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/4rs7n

:)

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

Offense taken man.

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

@all roamers in this thread please stop qqing and just go play Southsun Survival. It’s basically the same thing, I think. Then again i’ve never actually been to WvW, I just post in matchup threads all day to make sure that everyone knows my opinion and how good I am.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neo Annubis.7429

Neo Annubis.7429

@all roamers in this thread please stop qqing and just go play Southsun Survival. It’s basically the same thing, I think. Then again i’ve never actually been to WvW, I just post in matchup threads all day to make sure that everyone knows my opinion and how good I am.

I hear you but seriously, what the kitten is WvW?

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

What were doing right now is part of it. Basically how it works is you make posts in the match-up thread and then Devon reads it over and assigns PPT based on factors such as: good points, overly emotional posts that are barely relevant and e-(that word that we must apparently not utter for fear of kitten censorship) size. The key to victory i’ve learned is to make sure that you always have the last word because otherwise people won’t know your good or rather more importantly that your right. I just wish NSP could get more participation in this thread our PPT could use it.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Neo Annubis.7429

What were doing right now is part of it. Basically how it works is you make posts in the match-up thread and then Devon reads it over and assigns PPT based on factors such as: good points, overly emotional posts that are baarely relevant and kitten size. The key to victory i’ve learned is to make sure that you always have the last word because otherwise people won’t know your good or rather more importantly that your right. I just wish NSP could get more participation in this thread our PPT could use it.

OH MY GOD.

That’s why Bird Song got banned. It all makes sense.

We were TOO strong with him. They leveled the playing field.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Omne.4603

Personally I agree with that decision on the part of the moderators. Bird really influenced PPT a little too heavily for NSP and for me at least it really too the skill out of gaining forum PPT. At least now on NSP when we win a forum match up we can say it’s because of pure forum warrioring skill.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Neo Annubis.7429

Personally I agree with that decision on the part of the moderators. Bird really influenced PPT a little too heavily for NSP and for me at least it really too the skill out of gaining forum PPT. At least now on NSP when we win a forum match up we can say it’s because of pure forum warrioring skill.

Dude, healing signet is too OP. It’s impossible to kill warriors now. Even as a Necro.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Graft.1078

Graft.1078

Dude, healing signet is too OP. It’s impossible to kill warriors now. Even as a Necro.

You don’t kill them. You just outlast them and annoy them until they go away.

I Might Stop – Os – NSP

#uncagebirdsong2013

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

They die just like anyone else… just bring friends…

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Neo Annubis.7429

They die just like anyone else… just bring friends…

On one hand, you make a valid point. Here is my response.

On the other hand, this thread has obviously lost focus on what is important (for one reason or another). Please review this thread before continuing on.

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

I’d love to fight XOXO one on one; the problem is that every time I see you guys it’s a 3-5 man group with a couple of random pugs along for the ride, and every time someone declares a fight club somewhere by the time I notice it’s too late.

I will say this though: I was very amused last night when you all jumped my warrior, I dove off the bridge, and then got into a vicious one on one fight with an NSP Guard underneath said bridge while a whole bunch of pubbers got rolled above. To that Guard; good show sir, but i think I would have gotten you had I started at above 12k health :P

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

10/25 SBI-EB-NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flerch.4817

Flerch.4817

I’d love to fight XOXO one on one; the problem is that every time I see you guys it’s a 3-5 man group with a couple of random pugs along for the ride, and every time someone declares a fight club somewhere by the time I notice it’s too late.

I will say this though: I was very amused last night when you all jumped my warrior, I dove off the bridge, and then got into a vicious one on one fight with an NSP Guard underneath said bridge while a whole bunch of pubbers got rolled above. To that Guard; good show sir, but i think I would have gotten you had I started at above 12k health :P

Just pick one out and give them a /bow @. Keep doing this until they bow back and duel on. If its a dangerous place, we’ll probably try joining/inviting you to talk and move to the closest windmill or other safe place.

Timada Thief|Poof Poof Bang Mesmer
Daklap Elementalist|Man Crushin Thighs Warrior
XOXO|NSP