6/14 Blackgate/ Jade Quarry/ Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

I won’t admit that SoR is a “better” server, just that they have better coverage.

Why don’t you have NA coverage this week when I know for certain you had it last week? Just curious.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lydell.8713

Lydell.8713

Lol everyone is mad.

I’m mad. I was on my way to the zerblob on SoR BL and I was 2v1’d between a raptor and a BG. I have never been more humiliated and angry before this. It’s all ok though as I’m not angry at all about it because 2v1 happens. I’m so angry though. L2P

Did I do it right?

Nope, you fail, you should have convinced the raptor to 2v1 the BG dude with you. Shame on you, l2p noob.

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

BG you guys do nothing but complain.

16-7

We’ve all heard the complaints from SoR when BG was beating your server for a good 16 weeks. So far you’ve only heard Blackgates QQ for 7 weeks, try to be a bit more patient with them :P

SoR never complained as a majority and it’s a fact not hearsay. The reality is that majority of BG complains about both JQ and SoR so that counts as double.
The difference is not only that we have always overcome all the adversities but we got more motivated fighting against the stronger odds.
I think this is the best matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment so let bygones be bygones and enjoy the fights.

Here’s SoR complaining about coverage. This was a fun week
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Dec-7-BG-SOR-IOJ/page/3

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akkadian.7206

Akkadian.7206

5-2

We’ve all heard the complaints from SoR when BG was beating your server for a good 16 weeks. So far you’ve only heard Blackgates QQ for 7 weeks, try to be a bit more patient with them :P

SoR never complained as a majority and it’s a fact not hearsay. The reality is that majority of BG complains about both JQ and SoR so that counts as double.
The difference is not only that we have always overcome all the adversities but we got more motivated fighting against the stronger odds.
I think this is the best matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment so let bygones be bygones and enjoy the fights.

Where have the “majority” of BG complained where SoR or others haven’t? The forums? I didn’t know the forums counted as the majority so excuse me for not being aware. Seriously though, this is basically one giant loop that will never end for some people. People complain. It’s a habit many people have. They get frustrated, annoyed or whatever, and they vent, some more than others. As for overcoming adversity, you guys finally received the coverage you needed. I’ll be the first to admit SoR has some of the best guilds and players I’ve fought against; you guys never quit and for that I think everyone can learn a thing or two about the type of community and leadership you have, but that’s not to say BG or other servers haven’t faced adversity as well. If people could just ease up with the chest thumping contest or constant hate every other post during these matchups and just for once tell the guys you were facing “hey, that was a brutal fight at such and such, you guys fought your kitten off,” and be on your merry way, I think these forums as a whole would be a lot more enjoyable to read rather than having to sift through 90% of the garbage that’s constantly flowing through here.

Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

Yeah it was fun in BG BL, RG kittened up everyone was beautiful until they kitten d me.

Yeah it was how a wvwvw should be every one trying to screw up every one else.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ruin.3461

Ruin.3461

Lol everyone is mad.

I’m mad. I was on my way to the zerblob on SoR BL and I was 2v1’d between a raptor and a BG. I have never been more humiliated and angry before this. It’s all ok though as I’m not angry at all about it because 2v1 happens. I’m so angry though. L2P

Did I do it right?

Nope, you fail, you should have convinced the raptor to 2v1 the BG dude with you. Shame on you, l2p noob.

I’m sure he tried, but the raptor refused his admittedly rather generous offers. Raptors are fickle beasts, and not to be trusted.

Tier 1 Casual

in Match-ups

Lydell.8713

Do they run thieves guild too? Make the entire map lag when popped?

Of course, did you think the humongous skill lag was because of your numbers? That’s all they do, they run perma-stealth lag builds.

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Lydell.8713

Lol everyone is mad.

Did I do it right?

I’m sure he tried, but the raptor refused his admittedly rather generous offers. Raptors are fickle beasts, and not to be trusted.

Unlike JQ, you mean? Ha! Gotcha! I win the 2v1 argument.

-Blackgate-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zen.8497

Zen.8497

I only used the 111k post when a JQ member decided to bad mouth BG. Other than that I’ve been really nice to them & how is that trolling? It’s not like I’m lieing lol

Who are you anyway? Your post history is so fresh it still has that new car smell. I’m a little afraid to read anything you write, what time frame was it that you were bought and devoured by The Black Hole?

I’m Kathy K.6812, I recently bought a Bugatti. Now that you know me perhaps we can be friends? :P This entire “Black Hole” reference should be taken as a compliment.

Blackgate is such an attractive server, guilds decide to go there out of all the other 23 servers & stay until the end.

I also personally think that it sounds a lot better than Beastgate, but thats just me

Death by Black Hole… When scientifically investigating the natural world, the only thing worse than a blind believer is a seeing denier.
Great Fights Guys, love those wxp ranks keep them coming!

You act as though guilds only die in Blackgate, well whatever happened to that huge guild from SoR [SYN] (think it was Synapse)?

Oh yeah they died off; now it looks like SoR has got a Blackhole of their own.

Every server has had a guild that stopped playing gw2 & moved on or just quit entirely and SoR is no exception to that.

I wasn’t acting but quoting from the Death by Black Hole. I apologize for any misunderstanding but it is complementary to the Black Hole reference.

Grand Emperor Of Common Sense

in Match-ups

Posted by: GivaBack.9328

GivaBack.9328

It has been a rough night for BG, I suspect in the subsequent nights, the turn out will be lower from the non-Guildie and thus not provide the level of competition that SoR/JQ would come to expect.

Today, going into NA Prime, IRON did a wonderful job of accumulating the structures providing a strong foundation for their NA. I am sure both JQ/BG EU fought brilliantly and commendable for their efforts, but EU is definitely SoR timezone. Not using that as an excuse, because SoR NA in general played well and would have done well regardless and they showed their dominance over the both servers today. Kudos to you guys.

To BG, frustration aside, we will win with humility and lose with grace, that’s the BG style.

Cheers,
BG Citizen

PS Hi HL folks. I am that Asura during the GvG.
PPS: TC, I miss you and the dolyak herd. Hope the new system, pair us up again!

Sorry mate, even though I would like to take all the credit. Certainly in EB and JQ borders it was Indo and his followers who did all the flipping, nothing to do with IRON.

I should be the one to be sorry mate. I am from the west coast, so maybe EST is like EU to me. Well played, Indo! See you guys on the field tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tortitudo Probo.2598

Tortitudo Probo.2598

Ha, alive and kicking. Cute. Maybe they’d be a factor if they’d still run the 60 man blob they did the first week they came. They got so scared they were pushed into PvDing EU timeslot then disappeared from being a factor altogether. Name any guild other than RISE, BT or MERC thats transfer in the last few months and still regularly fields 30+. That means everyday.

I think they only fielded 30 when they just transferred and just had a boatload of pugs following them around. As for them being scared, that’s pretty funny, seeing how only a few SoR guild groups actually stay and fight, while the rest of you run away screaming unless it’s in a 50+ zerg. But that’s just my observation from OCE/SEA/EU timezones, I don’t play during NA so that might be different?

[HB]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Lol everyone is mad.

Did I do it right?

I tried to convince him but the raptor was getting paid 10000 gold from the BG player.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Voicer.8239

Voicer.8239

Lol everyone is mad.

Did I do it right?

Best post of the day. LMAO

(BlackGate)

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

16-7

Here’s SoR complaining about coverage. This was a fun week
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Dec-7-BG-SOR-IOJ/page/3

That is funny going all the way back there trying to find something about SoR complaining just proves my point. I don’t see anything about an SoR majority complaining about 2v1 there. I agree this is a fun week

in Match-ups

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

You trash talkers (on every server) Sometimes I wonder if your a.. is jealous of the s… that comes out of your mouth.

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

(edited by The heretic.1052)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Jokes aside, I do have a question for Icoa. Do you guys just spam guild invites to people in starting areas/towns or something to give you warm bodies? I am thinking you may need to start being a little more selective.

A large amount of our players applied on our forum. I can assure you it is almost as difficult as getting into Harvard.

This is probably the best post from the Dec. 7 thread, ah how I miss Vodka’s posts. Where has he run off too?

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

BG has the coverage. They just don’t seem to show up during the week for whatever reason.

It’s called a “job”

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Why would SoR complain about a 2v1? I’m not going to say there is or isn’t one, I’m not really interested in a endless argument that no one is going to win but if in fact SoR and JQ are in a 2v1 vs BG why would SoR complain about it? Because of it SoR gets a win because JQ can’t. Also notably SoR is being overly defensive on the subject and seems to be desperately trying to convince everyone that there isn’t one. Sound like there is something to hide. If there is, that is…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

BG has the coverage. They just don’t seem to show up during the week for whatever reason.

It’s called a “job”

Clearly unique to your server. Gonna head upstairs my mom has my pizza rolls ready.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

It’s called a “job”

Clearly unique to your server. Gonna head upstairs my mom has my pizza rolls ready.

Can’t talk about pizza rolls and not share!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Jokes aside, I do have a question for Icoa. Do you guys just spam guild invites to people in starting areas/towns or something to give you warm bodies? I am thinking you may need to start being a little more selective.

A large amount of our players applied on our forum. I can assure you it is almost as difficult as getting into Harvard.

This is probably the best post from the Dec. 7 thread, ah how I miss Vodka’s posts. Where has he run off too?

I can’t believe I never saw that post!

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

u won because of coverage

Everyone wins because of coverage, that’s how servers win in WvW. That’s how JQ won 15 gold medals & thats also why Henge of Denravi is beating Fergusson’s Crossing and Eredon Terrace by over 100k.

Coverage is the reason why servers win in WvW.

Give this person a cookie, who knew. Based on their recent postings I really thought they had passed the event horizon and oblivion beckoned (lets not do physics on GW2 forum… ) but they have clawed their way back and there is hope in the world it seems.

Really if you want to quote scores there is a website for that. Empires rise and fall, the most interesting thing is if they can rise again.

Good small man fights on SoR BL tonight if you avoided the BG and SoR blobs.
/Salute.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mindtrick.5190

Mindtrick.5190

I need a score update! Also what’s up with people posting on 2 accounts? 6805 and 6812 clearly same persons

Got Ninja?
https://www.twitch.tv/mindtrick714
<3 and Hugs no Hate I Just Point Out Fail.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Who cares. Today i had a lovely 3 way fight with Iron and RG it was fun and it is nice to see RG around.

They will attack any one and that really helps. Both from a defensive point of view and from a fun standpoint. It is to bad i had to try and build up Garrison or else i would have brought RK into more of the fights.

LOL

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Excellent post, I missed that one. Salute to Covenn, thats some fine T action there.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

Why would SoR complain about a 2v1? I’m not going to say there is or isn’t one, I’m not really interested in a endless argument that no one is going to win but if in fact SoR and JQ are in a 2v1 vs BG why would SoR complain about it? Because of it SoR gets a win because JQ can’t. Also notably SoR is being overly defensive on the subject and seems to be desperately trying to convince everyone that there isn’t one. Sound like there is something to hide. If there is, that is…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony
Intersting twist, the main question really is, why is BG complaining about 2v1?
I have already said before this is the most competitive matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment. Any of the servers can win.
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose

And don’t you know that life is just a game
That you play, win or lose, it’s all the same .

(edited by Zen.8497)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

Uhm, the TS numbers last night for JQ BL were around 26 choo, 27-30 HL, and 25 HEL. So whoever that BG dude is who says we have one guild per BL zerging it up, youre wrong. We all ran independently and all encountered the massive JQ blob and BG Zerg. It’s a shame open field fighting on the other servers is all about stacking numbers, and not putting out strategic teams that work with one another to perform different duties across a map. Maybe your tactics aren’t working out over there with your blabbing guys :p

I love SoR, I really do and I have a ton of respect for so many of the guilds over there and what you guys were able to accomplish a few months ago with smaller numbers but please don’t try to pretend your underdog tactics of consolidation and map jumping did not create the blob meta we are living under today. I was hopeful once SoR started winning more often some of your guilds would consider returning their smaller scale sized roots but it is not surprising they are sticking to the plan or feeling obligated to dance with the one that brung ya.

JQ suffers a lot more in this regard having a lot of independently minded smaller guilds who like doing their own thing but we embrace our renegade nature and just keep on trying our darnedest. I must really need to play in some other time zones to get a chance to meet this JQ blob you speak of.

Self-made issue

Jade Alliance is more Guild than Alliance sized.
You’re intentionally hobbling your server for pride’s sake.

There is no Jade Alliance, that boat sailed many months ago. There are alot of small WvW focussed guilds though, I’ll give you that.

Oh, they’re still there.
Thats the best part really

in Match-ups

Posted by: Velzer.1325

Velzer.1325

Kathy K replies to a lot of posts on this thread.

Phasor Domain [TSYM]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Posted by: LetoII.3782

LetoII.3782

If everyone here is playing to win the weekly matchup, you are all doing it wrong.

Can we play to win the forums? Am I doing that right?

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

I have already said before that this is the most competitive matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment. Any of the servers can win.

Well from a spectators point of view if there is enough complaints because of 1 issue, their normally is a reason behind it. It’s quite obvious, based on our servers past, BG would be more inclined to complain over a 2v1 as it seems to be whats happening. I’m not saying there IS one but from BG’s perspective there is which is always up for debate as each server will see the battle differently.

Realistically there is no way to really settle this argument but I would still like to see a BG/SoR/not JQ match to see what happens. Even though that still wouldn’t completely settle the issue.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: xeang.3650

xeang.3650

I have already said before this is the most competitive matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment. Any of the servers can win.

Please do let BG keep on complaining about 2v1… after all that’s whats fueling tkitten the last few nights…

but its not your occasional or spontaneous 2v1. its a intentional 2v1 to close 20k pts in one day and puts SOR in the lead… that’s politics for you
in SOR and BG’s words: “we have to thank our SOR overlords for sharing sweet sweet BG tears”… why not? SOR are generous enough to restrain themselves to from wiping our smaller zergs on occasions and they let us keep BG stuff too….

(edited by xeang.3650)

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I have already said before that this is the most competitive matchup that all 3 servers can have at the moment. Any of the servers can win.

Well from a spectators point of view if there is enough complaints because of 1 issue, their normally is a reason behind it. It’s quite obvious, based on our servers past, BG would be more inclined to complain over a 2v1 as it seems to be whats happening. I’m not saying there IS one but from BG’s perspective there is which is always up for debate as each server will see the battle differently.

Realistically there is no way to really settle this argument but I would still like to see a BG/SoR/not JQ match to see what happens. Even though that still wouldn’t completely settle the issue.

There is no such rule but there is a majority rule which is SoR and JQ in this case. Realistically that should settle the argument.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shaojack.3871

Shaojack.3871

So serious in here =D
Just enjoy the game fellas, ty to RG for popping in.
You guys have been a blast to play against.

For all those down on their luck in WvW.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Brojack (80 Thief) / Shaojack(80 Warrior) / Shaokuma(80 Guardian) / Shaojax(80 Ranger)

Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

There is no such rule but there is a majority rule which is SoR and JQ in this case. Realistically that should settle the argument.

Not so much, the negative complaints will normally out way those trying to defend against complaints. In this case SoR and JQ being the main reasoning behind said issue, your say could only be held in the defense of the subject and not the rule over. In the matter of PR, it would be in the servers best interest to decline any allegations of a 2v1 which you are doing now.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

I actually laughed reading todays episode of “GW2 Days of our Lives.” Some of you grown men and women should probably ease up a bit though. I see some pretty tense issues that may have risen up in recent times in reading some of these posts. Perhaps it was in the phase 2 developmental stage of being an infant. See, the anal stage is 18 months to 3 1/2 years. If this is tampered with during this time, it can have adverse affects on one’s development. This is all highschool psychology class, so I figure most here can relate to what I’m talking about. Perhaps it is time to, “let it go, move on, maybe…cry it out?”

In any case, there were a couple of posts from a couple of SoR members that truly made me laugh, thanks.

Jed out

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in Match-ups

Zen.8497

I actually laughed reading todays episode of “GW2 Days of our Lives.” Some of you grown men and women should probably ease up a bit though. I see some pretty tense issues that may have risen up in recent times in reading some of these posts. Perhaps it was in the phase 2 developmental stage of being an infant. See, the anal stage is 18 months to 3 1/2 years. If this is tampered with during this time, it can have adverse affects on one’s development. This is all highschool psychology class, so I figure most here can relate to what I’m talking about. Perhaps it is time to, “let it go, move on, maybe…cry it out?”

In any case, there were a couple of posts from a couple of SoR members that truly made me laugh, thanks.

Jed out

I do not think that Freud was born in 1836 but I completely agree about moving on. At the same time in my opinion for the most part the posts have become more instructive and engaging. Awesome fights guys, it really makes me proud to be a part of this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: fade.8603

fade.8603

The hacker is an individual and that guild is not recognized in BG, please assist to report it. From your words, I thought you were referring to a group of people.

BlackGate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wilco.1458

Wilco.1458

The hacker is an individual and that guild is not recognized in BG, please assist to report it. From your words, I thought you were referring to a group of people.

I’m sure it is just an individual because I didn’t recognize the guild. But, at this point I wouldn’t entirely put it passed some people to really abuse this.

http://www.twitch.tv/drwilco
Wilco Tango Foxtrot #lifting #hardwork

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

Hard not to say there isn’t a 2v1 on when you have literally ALL of JQ in Jerrifer/Klovan and ALL of SOR in Aldon/Wildcreek with both sides trying to attack Blackgate Lowlands. When you’re being actively sandwiched and both sides are actively ignoring each other to take you out despite their territories being wide open you firmly step out of speculation about 2v1 territory and smack right down into it just being a plain fact.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

(edited by Kodiak.3281)

in Match-ups

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

(edited by renmei.3102)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Jed out

Jed, it’s BAYS of our lives. Get it right.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

REALly again crying 2v1 ?? Ill say it again

SOR FOCUSES BG cause you r the bigger threat because ur coverage

JQ FOCUSES BG cause its smart for them to do so take points where u can

atleast in eb bordlerlands home server always gets 2v1 its just how wvw works

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Get 2v1’ed in game, come on the forums, complain about said 2v1, get 2v1’ed on the forums…/wrists

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

Get 2v1’ed in game, come on the forums, complain about said 2v1, get 2v1’ed on the forums…/wrists

actually had to laugh at that one.

But just a little bit of random info, Ogrewatch hasn’t traded hands in over a day, durios is at 17hrs Bravost is also at 14hrs. So you guys are telling me that nobody decided to try to take advantage of people going after BG in EB to ninja flip some t3 tower? 4th night straight when the other towers are easy ninjas, yeah… people are going to start complaining.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Strike Force[SF] We are planning to meet at the ruins to begin the 2v1 on Blackgate tonight, make sure you have all of JQ on board for what will surely be an amazing double team!
-CG

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

^MT
please disregard that post…

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

REALly again crying 2v1 ?? Ill say it again

SOR FOCUSES BG cause you r the bigger threat because ur coverage

JQ FOCUSES BG cause its smart for them to do so take points where u can

atleast in eb bordlerlands home server always gets 2v1 its just how wvw works

Your SOR argument makes sense but your JQ argument doesn’t.

Whomever holds Stonemist is in the most disadvantaged position for a 2v1. They can’t defend their territory and Stonemist meaning Stonemist usually is the one to fall. What JQ should be focused on is stonewalling BG in the south to ensure they attack SOR. Once they attack SOR’s territory or Stonemist then JQ goes after the other. This effectively splits the SOR territory and gives JQ a chance to get ahead by cleaning up the other target (territory or stonemist). This is using your opponent to your advantage.

What JQ is instead doing is settling for 2 towers and a camp in BG territory while still being massively outscored by SOR which has the same plus Stonemist. Basically they’re riding the kitten seat for some points while not lowering the score of the team that will ultimately end up winning. That’s not really strategy as much as it is attempting to pile onto an opponent while aiming for second place. In other words, your standard JQ affair.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

jq has less coverage during na then both SOR and BG

SO they r being smart by taking the easier PPT

u know the whole the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing

also I get it u want jq to help u out but insulting them and chest thumping about wut u did last week against them isn’t gonna help u any

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

(edited by SykkoB.9465)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

jq has less coverage during na then both SOR and BG

SO they r being smart by taking the easier PPT

u know the whole the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing

Would be true, but only if JQ doesn’t currently have a queued EBG, which if they do, even numbers are even numbers.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kathy K.6812

Kathy K.6812

I actually think it’s great if SoR & JQ 2v1’s Blackgate and I hope it happens more often

It’ll be interesting to see what happens to SoR when JQ isn’t there. I know JQ still remembers what happened when they didn’t have SoR in their match-up last week…